PMEmailYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 05:48 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Was there anything more perfect than a beautiful sunny day? Syah was done with her studying and now she had a chance to go outside for a bit! Something that didn't happen often with her!

Mostly because outside meant many obstacles for her to trip over, but also because she was a very good student and she spent most of her time studying, especially potions! If she wanted to be a healer like her mother, she had to be just as good, if not better than her mom!

So here she was, in a tree! She had climbed a low branch and was now reclining in it, her foot up against the trunk as she leaned back and closed her eyes..

The sun that was filtering through the leaves felt so good on her pale skin and the soft breeze that floated past her ruffled her robes and made it the perfect temperature outside. It was so nice! She was almost falling asleep!

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Nov 6 2015, 05:48 PM

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 10:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina left her Common Room to go get some fresh air outside. The last couple of weeks she had spent doing and reading books, and she was desperately in need of a fresh outlook....and new scenery to look at.

As Josina walked around the grounds, she saw a girl sitting in a tree. She walked over and said "Hey, do you mind if I join you up there? If I'm not disturbing you, that is."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 11:43 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

If she was honest, Syah hadn't really expected anyone to happen upon her tree! And she was nearly asleep when she heard a voice! It sort of shocked her awake and she blinked down at the other girl who was talking to her.

"Oh! No, I don't mind at all if you come up here! It's a free tree." Syah said with a warm smile as she attempted to scoot over a bit..

Eeek! This was rather perilous! She took a deep breath and steadied herself.. so far, so good!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 09:25 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina could tell the girl hadn't expected anyone to find her, but nevertheless she was nice enough to scoot over a little bit so that Josina could climb up.

When Josina had finally climbed up over the branches and sat down beside the girl, she said "Hi, I'm Josina. I guess I didn't really introduce myself earlier. What's your name?" She grimaced a little when she noticed she had ripped her robe a little while climbing up the tree.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 01:13 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah watched as the girl easily scrambled up the tree and she smiled a little.. ahh what would it be like for just one day to be coordinated? It must be amazing.. She mused wistfully to herself as she carefully balanced herself on the tree branch..

Eek..

She turned to smile at the younger girl as she had seated herself and she smiled.. "Hey Josina, it's so nice to meet you.. I'm Syah!" She said with a warm smile as she looked over at her.

"You do this often? Climb Trees?" She asked curiously as she looked at the ground.

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Nov 9 2015, 05:29 PM

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 03:20 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at the older girl when she introduced herself "Well, it's really nice to meet you, Syah"
Then Syah asked her if she climbed trees often. Josina laughed. "I used to climb trees all the time back home. It was the only way to get time alone. Otherwise my aunt was always after me. What about you? Do you climb trees very often?" she asked her

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 05:31 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah shook her head as Josina asked if she climbed trees often.. "No actually, I don't. I'm pretty dang clumsy so tree climbing is usually out of the picture unless I want something broken..

However this tree was low enough, so It didn't look to hard to climb."
She was still holding onto the branch rather awkwardly.. her legs swinging a bit.. It was nerve wracking being up here!!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 09:03 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina laughed when Syah said she was too clumsy and didn't climb trees very often "Well, obviously you're not so clumsy that you can't get one foot in front of the other, unlike some people" she smiled at her.
Josina noticed that Syah was holding on to the tree a bit awkward and said "Are you sure you want to stay up here? You're looking a little peaky"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 04:55 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled nervously at the other girl, "Oh you would be surprised really, earlier this week I ran into a statue, got lost in the dungeons and nearly died on a moving staircase!"Syah's purple eyes were wide as she nodded.

"Those things are terrible.. moving staircases.. especially for the uncoordinated.. like myself."

Syah shifted a little bit as she hung onto the tree, her fingers turning white as her grip got tighter and tighter.. "You know, that might be a good idea.. I think I'll get down nowwAHHHHHH! While Syah had been talking, she had been scooting slowly off the tree, hoping she could just sort of gently fall to the ground..

However as was usual, talking distracted her and her fingers lost their grip too quickly and she tumbled right off the branch!

"Owwww.." Syah groaned as she lay on the grass.. trying to take a mental inventory of her body.

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Nov 11 2015, 04:57 PM

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 08:52 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina listened as Syah told her about all her adventures that week. Just as she was about to respond, Syah suddenly fell out of the tree. Josina was so surprised she startled and fell face down on the ground below....at least it wasn't a high branch.
Thankfully, she didn't have much other that a couple scrapes and bruises, but Syah looked a little worse off. "Hey, are you okay? she asked, a little concerned. "Do you want me to take you to the Healer?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 09:49 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah groaned as she lay on the grass and looked up at the sky.. Ouch Ouch Ouch! That was the last time she climbed a tree! Even a low one!

She took a mental inventory of herself and she shook her head as she sat up.. I don't need the healer." She said softly as she slowly sat up.. Everything was in working order amazingly! She just felt like she had scraped up her arms and her hands and her legs.. not to mention it felt like there was a bruise forming on her face! Her cheek felt a bit tender!

"Yeah, I'm okay.. I'm just a little battered.. I've had worse. Don't even get me talking about the ice skating incident.." This was nothing compared to that! Syah looked over at Josina..

"Hey are you okay?" She asked.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 09:29 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(( Sorry I didn't get back sooner! I've been a bit busy http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif ))

Josina sighed with relief when Syah said she wouldn't need the healer. Okay, I wont ask about the skating incident, but I'm going to assume it didn't end well! she laughed.

Yeah, I'm fine. I kind of hurt my hand, but It'll be okay. she smiled

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 04:18 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah laughed a little, "No, it didn't end well at all, both my Mother and I ended up in St.Mungo's!" She shook her head, and that had been the last time they had ever gone ice skating!

A sigh of relief escaped Syah's lips as Josina said that she was all right. "That's good to hear!

Hey, I have an idea.. how about we head to the kitchens for some cake? I find that always cheers me up after a fall! What do you think?"
Syah asked as she slowly pushed up from the ground..

Yeah, she was okay..Just the aforementioned injuries.. Ouch.. But not nearly as bad as it could have been!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Rowan Clower
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 07:19 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
51 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Rowan decided to take a walk. It had just rained, and rain reminded her of her sister.

(Anyone can join)
PMEmail
^
Miranda Hills
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 09:14 PM

Slytherin First Year
16 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So content. It was all written on Dorothy's face. Although the wood wasn't a safe place for any student to wander around, afraid that one can get lost or can be harm by wild animals, she found the place was beautiful and magical during the day. She could see fairies giggling up on the tree, watching over her as she sat down on a big rock at the grass clearing. What was so funny, she never knew. Just when she opened her sling bag to get her sandwiches, she saw Rowen. A friend that she met from the balcony the other day. "Hey, Rowen!" She called out, grinning. She whistled to get her attention.

Rowen Clower
PMEmail
^
Rowan Clower
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 03:41 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
51 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Rowan was memorized by the scene; the dew drops on the trees, the sun glimmering; and the smell of rain. Rain was Rowan's favorite smell. It was so fresh.

There was suddenly a whistle, causing Rowan to jump in fright. She turned around to see Dorothy. "Hi, Dorothy."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ