PMEmailYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 07:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

As Josina walked back to the Gryff Common room from the Armory, she decided to take a little detour to the Pantry to grab a quick drink. Hmm, Pumpkin Juice or Butterbeer? she said out loud to herself. She finally decided to take a bottle of Butterbeer. As she sank down on the wall in the corner of the pantry. Darn, I wish every life decision was as easy as choosing whether to have Pumpkin juice or Butterbeer she said to herself as she sipped her drink.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Nov 5 2015, 07:06 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 10:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina felt so bored. "I wish there was some new activity to do" she moaned to herself. "I can't wait until classes start next term, I'll have something to study for" In truth, though a Gryffindor, she loved studying. Perhaps it was because she was Muggle-born, and everything was so new and exciting to her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ana Opieka
 Posted: Nov 30 2015, 12:18 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
49 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana (aka Missy) was rather used to having snacks be available to her at any time. She knew from her reading how to get into the kitchens, and put that knowledge to use on her very first day. Upon getting into the pantry she was rather shocked to see so many unfamiliar foods. She came from a somewhat magical household. How were there so many wizarding foods she knew so little of? She took a handful of cookies, cleaned a pocket of her robes, and dropped them in.
PMEmail
^
Ana Opieka
 Posted: Nov 30 2015, 12:18 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
49 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana (aka Missy) was rather used to having snacks be available to her at any time. She knew from her reading how to get into the kitchens, and put that knowledge to use on her very first day. Upon getting into the pantry she was rather shocked to see so many unfamiliar foods. She came from a somewhat magical household. How were there so many wizarding foods she knew so little of? She took a handful of cookies, cleaned a pocket of her robes, and dropped them in.
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 02:28 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

One of the things Ana eagered to know was how a very bug amount of foods were made. They just seemed to pop out out of no where whenever it was time for meal. It could not be the headmaster transfigured them from the air, could it? Food was one of five exceptions of Gamp's Principles about elmental transfiguration. She frowned to her thought. At that time, she sounded like her brother.

So she overheard somewhere if the the foods were made in the kitchen. Of course. It was somewhere in the dungeon and they should tickle the fruit painting to get in to the kitchen. Starving, Ana tried to find the kitchen by her self. She tickled an apple but nothing happened. She tried the mango but still nothing happened. Feeling annoyed, she tickled the remaining fruits and somehow the painting suddenly opened itself and showed the door to the kitchen.

"Wow!" said her, almost like shouting.

She looked around, there seemed to be nobody in here. Perhaps they were busy somewhere. She stared at the pantry. It was all right, eh, to take some foods?

Tag Anna Mabry
PMEmailYIM
^
Anna Mabry
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 02:57 PM

Slytherin First Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was quiet down in the dungeons, leaving Anna alone with her thoughts as she sat in the common room of her house. The nearby fireplace keeping her fingertips warm as she darted down some thoughts on a dark spell she had been studying. She wasn't sure where it was it came from, but a recent dream had revealed a female witch shouting this spell at a blurry figure she couldn't seem to get the face of.

Though, during her continuous thoughts and ideas, Anna then heard and felt her stomach release a soft growl as to hint that it was hungry. "Wonderful... just when I thought I might've had it." She mumbled to herself before setting aside her notebook and walking towards the entrance of the room and exited.

Upon her exit, she noticed a young girl tickling the fruits on the painting nearby, smirking a bit as she watched her struggle to get inside. With a soft chuckle, Anna then slowly and quietly made her way behind the girl as she entered inside finally. "You just gonna stand there and stare, or wait for it all to be gone?" Anna teased, walking past the gryffindor girl to reach up and grab a banana near the top shelf.

This post has been edited by Anna Mabry: Mar 24 2016, 02:57 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Avery! <3
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 03:13 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana turned her head around as a she heard a voice and suddenly a girl was walking past her and started to grab something from the pantry. Where did she come from? Ana was pretty sure of being alone when she entered the kitchen.

"That's a spirit! I don't want to be the only criminal though," said Ana, chuckling.

She then followed the girl to grab some foods from the pantry. There were just... a very huge amount of them that seemed to be not out in forever. Chocolates.. doughnuts.. tarts.. she put some of the foods to her bag (glad she thought about bringing it) and some to her mouth.

"I'm Ana by the way. You?" asked Ana to the girl because it just weird being there, stealing the food without even talking to each other. And the girl seemed to be at her age and Ana felt the canfidence to talk.
PMEmailYIM
^
Anna Mabry
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 07:38 AM

Slytherin First Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The young slytherin smiled kindly to the girl at her response, peeling back the skin of the banana, letting out a light laugh. "A spirit? Hmm, I never looked at fruits like that." She responded, shrugging her shoulders after her words before taking a bite from the fruit. Her eyes then widened just a bit as she never met another person with the same name as herself.

"So is my name... wait, do you spell it with one 'A' or two?" She asked curiously, after she chewed her bite of the banana. Hopefully in the near future when the classes started up again, there wouldn't be any confusion on who the professor is actually calling on. That would disastrous.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Avery! <3
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 05:55 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana took a bottle of pumpkin juice then took a sip. Upon hearing the girl had the same name as her, she coughed.

"Really? Umm.. it's with two A. An Ana that coming from Anastasia," said Ana. "What about you?" asked Ana, hoping there was a different in pronunciation.

Having a same name with someone was cool but could a bit troublesome. She remembered back in school there was someone had the same name as Ana, even if she had the different procunciation, she could not help herself but turning her face whenever someone say the name.
PMEmailYIM
^
Anna Mabry
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 07:26 AM

Slytherin First Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anna blinked a few times, and realized that maybe all that studying on that dark spell caused her brain to somewhat be slower than usual. A soft chuckle then escaped her throat as she repeated to herself what she had said. "My apologies. I meant to say with one 'N' or two." She corrected herself, shaking her head as she couldn't believe she embarrassed herself asking such a silly question without realizing.

"I spell mine A-n-n-a." She added, reaching up to also grab a bottle of pumpkin juice, after all it was the only drink in the pantry, and took herself a sip to wash down the banana.

"I'm sure the professors won't get us confused... hopefully. They will probably, at first, say Anna with two n's. Or one, for you." She teased, laughing a bit at her words as she could only imagine those professors figuring out a way to tell their students apart. But then again, their last names were obviously different...

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Avery! <3
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 03:06 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna clapped her hands once as the girl made clear to ask a wrong question. Double 'N' not double 'A'. That was why she actually a bit confuse at first but decided to go with the line.

"That'd be funny. Like 'Double-N-Anna, answer this question' or 'Detention, single-N-Ana'," said Ana, laughing. "I'm glad the professors usually call our last name, that'd be troublesome if they don't. We do have different last name, don't we?"

It would be rather hilarious if they had a similar ls name, at least in the pronunciation.
PMEmailYIM
^
Anna Mabry
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 07:14 AM

Slytherin First Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anna let out a soft laugh again, shaking her head at Ana's response about their names. She could easily picture the professors struggling too with which one is which at times. The red head then instantly stopped her laughter as she realized her question. Oh, that would be a disaster if their last names were the same, but then again... wouldn't she have an unknown sister or perhaps long lost cousin?

"Oh, I hope we do. My last name is Mabry." She answers, biting her lower lip gently as she hoped to herself that Ana didn't have her last name. The professors then would have no choice but to use our 'N's to tell us apart.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Avery! <3
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 06:09 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana let out a sigh. "That's relief though we have the same first letter. Mine is Midford," told Ana then she drank the remaining pumpkin juice in the bottle.

"I wonder where the house elves are? Have you seen them?" asked Ana, looking around. She always wanted to see house elf. She heard they were very nice and loyal to their master but mum said it was rather pitiful because the house elf could harm themselves whenever they were not obeying their master.
PMEmailYIM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 02:29 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam was in the kitchen with ingredients to make some banana chocolate chip muffins...which weren't exactly his favorite, but there'd been bananas sitting in the common room for the last few days, and no one seemed to be eating them, so why not put them to good use? It was like anyone would complain!

As he started to mash up the banana, he wondered how his younger siblings were doing...he'd seen them around school, but hadn't really talked to them that much lately...

Mairead Fallon

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 05:43 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead was meandering around the kitchens. She wasn't sure what exactly she wanted, but the kitchens were a great place to find random snacks. And snacks made for a great distraction! Ever since the party, things had been rather.... tense. Shaking her head at the thought, she decided a trip to the pantry was in order. She might even bake something! Wandering in, she noticed Liam there, working on something. Curious, she said Hey Li, watcha makin'?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 09:49 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam had began to mix in the eggs and milk with the banana when he heard the kitchen door opening, and, figuring it was just another house elf, he kept working. But then a familiar voice spoke, and he looked over to see his younger sister beside him.

"Hey Mair." he said with a warm smile at her as he ruffled her hair. "Just some banana chocolate chip muffins...what's up with you?" Liam wondered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 11:17 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled as Liam ruffled her hair. It had been too long since they had been in the same room. Eyeing the chocolate chips, she shrugged at his question and said Not much... Jus' a lot a borin' work an' explorin' as usual... What's up with ye? She omitted the part where she met up with Lucas again, he didn't need to be bothered with the details of their chats.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Sep 26 2016, 08:51 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam grinned softly when he saw his sister eyeing the chocolate. "Sorry Mair, I don't think there's enough of those for you to go sneaking handfuls." he said with a grin.

"Well, it sounds like you're keeping busy." he said before shaking his head. "Not really much new stuff. I have Syah, and I hang out with Wes...and then there's school and applying for after school training." Liam said with a grin. "Hey, you wanna mix this for me?" he asked as he handed the bowl with the wet ingredients in it and went to get the flour.

"So...what did you think of that whole family fiasco?"
he finally asked. He still wasn't too happy about it, and he didn't know how Jazz and his other siblings were doing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 01:44 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead gave a mischievous grin at her brother's comment and said That remain ta be seen. She'd steal some if she could, but she'd make sure to leave plenty for the recipe.

Sure thing! she said as she set about mixing the ingredients. Baking was always fun, more so with family.

At his question, she grew quiet, silently stirring. What had started out as an amazing day, turned tense in an instant. Finally, in a rather quiet voice, she said I don't know what ta make of it.... Just when I'm finally movin' on after far too many unanswered letters... finally gettin' myself back on track, he shows up out of nowhere actin' like he can just waltz back in as if nothin' happened.... A few silent tears slid down her cheeks, hand shaking as she continued mixing. She couldn't believe that that day had happened, but it was undeniably true. The others were upset as well, and she could only hope that Jazz would be alright, seeing as he took it the hardest.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 09:19 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam shook his head slightly at his sister when she spoke. "I still say you shouldn't take any." he said as he stuck his tongue out at her.

He almost instantly regretted asking the question as he watched his sister's reaction silently, seeing what it would be. "Hey, look....I'm sorry, I just wondered." Liam said gently as he saw tears form in her eyes. "Oh, come here." he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay...we'll be okay..." he said softly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:54 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When he wrapped his arms around her, Mairead silently cried, saying This all seems ridiculous.... gettin' so worked up o'er this... Sure it hurts, but I'm also worried about Jazz.. an' e'eryone else as well.... It had been a troubling time, and the fact that the family hadn't gotten together since only left her more worried.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:13 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam held his little sister as he felt her start to cry, and he rubbed her back a little. "Nah, it's normal to get worked up over things like that...especially when it's someone you love." he said softly.

"I think, little sister, you shouldn't worry so much about Jazz...he has Josina, and I'm sure she helps him as well or better than either of us could."
he said with a small smile. "Just focus on yourself for a little while, okay? I think everyone's had a hard time dealing with things, and I know Jazz and Dylan would rather be by themselves at times like these...so don't get all worked up, okay?"

He pulled back a bit from her and brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes. "Now how about we have some hot chocolate and muffins...and if ya want, we can keep talking..that is, if you have more to say." he said with a wink as he went to make the hot drink for them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 11:42 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead shook her head gently at his words and said Aye, but I can't help but worry.... about all o' ya really... She knew he was right, but it would take a bit of work to stop her from worrying so much.... maybe she should go exploring again, that usually cheered her up!

At his next words she laughed and said Why talk when ya ken eat! Food was also a great distraction! She grabbed the muffins, stealing the few remaining chocolate chips along the way, and brought them over towards her brother, ready for a light change of pace.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 02:42 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well, you should really stop." Liam said with a shake of his head. "I'm sure it's not helping you any, and we can get along fine...and I promise, if something really was that bad with one of us, you'd know." he said as he stirred the hot chocolate up.

Setting it on the table, he laughed as he saw his sister sneak the last of the chocolate chips and he shook his head at her. "Old habits die hard, don't they little sister?" he asked with a smile as he took a muffin.

"How about a game?" he asked, pulling a deck of cards out of his pocket.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 04:01 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead simply nodded in response. She knew her worries were only problematic, but for now she could only attempt to distract herself and pull herself together.

At his words Mairead laughed and said Ever the observant one, eh? She stuck her tongue out at him as she munched on the chocolate chips.

Spying the deck of cards Mairead smiled and said Sure! She did enjoy card games!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ambrielle Murphy
 Posted: Nov 11 2016, 09:26 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
8 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Ambrielle walked into the pantry and looked around. "I'm so hungry..." Ambrielle grabbed a banana and some granola bars. She needed a little study snack and she was starving. Most ravenclaws would keep studying. I wanted to take a break. "Shhhh... Don't tell Prof. Bella" I whispered to myself.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ