View All Announcements

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Basic Greenhouse, greenhouses 1 - 3
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 10:43 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia saw Lucy's cheeks redden and she smiled, it was alright talking to plants was nothing embarrassing. Lia sometimes talked to herself and that was much worse, at least in her mind it was. "Hi Luce" she said "I'm sure there are somewhere" she said with a small chuckle.

--------------------
user posted image
--Callboard--My Shipper--Onix--Wand--Siggy and pride by me!-- BlubBlub FLAMINGOS--
user posted image
by Kate!
Vapen owner. Powered by Loki.

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 06:31 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nodding in agreement, Lucy understood what Lia meant. The wizarding world was an exciting place and there was many things that were still to be discovered. "I'd love to meet a plant that could talk, could you just imagine?" She asked with a little giggle. As she glanced around at the other plants Lucy wondered what type of plants these were. Turning to Ophelia she than asked, "Do you speak with plants often?"

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 06:36 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia nodded "That would be pretty cool ,we could have plant friends" she said with a giggle, she then looked to the plant they had talked to earlier "Nice to meet you Mister Plant, I'm Ophelia" she turned to Lucy again still laughing "From time to time" she said with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
--Callboard--My Shipper--Onix--Wand--Siggy and pride by me!-- BlubBlub FLAMINGOS--
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 06:58 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy giggled as her friend continued to speak with the plants, greeting one of them as Mr. Plant. She lgnaced at the plant next to Mr. Plant and said, "Hello Mrs. Plant." She than smiled warmly, thinking about the two different plants actually being married. It would be so cute if plants feel in love. However Lucy believed that the plants didn't really had feelings but than again she had been wrong before. "Have you been up to anything lately? New adventures?" Lucy asked.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:19 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I wonder if there's a way to know if it's really a mister" she said laughing and looking at the plant, did plants really have a sexe or were they just plants...

Lia gave a small shrug "Not really no, all my adventures seem to happen when I'm with you guys" she said with a chuckle and by you guys she meant Lucy, Olivia, Ava and whoever else she liked to hang out with.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 06:08 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy gave a half smile to Lia at her last comment about the adventures. All of her adventured seemed to happen whenever the Slytherins were around. It was understandable seeing that we had done alot of stuff together. "I understand. We're just the best at having fun," Lucy commented. Lets face it, you always have the most fun when your on an adventure.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 09:37 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Very fun" she said nudging her friend ever so playfully "How about you anything interesting happen of lates?" she asked her while walking around and admiring the plants, each of them were different just as humans were.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 06:17 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy thought about the question. She had figured Lia woud ask the same question to be polite and freindly, but Lucy hadn't thought about what she should say. It was true that most of the things Lucy had done lately involved Ophelia, but there was one thing that was very exciting. "Oh well I did do one thing. A first year and me poured some melted cheese into the Gryffindor's shoes," thinking about it almost made Lucy giggle. Her and Gabbi and created some wonderful cheese art.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 10:20 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alright now that is awesome! she exclaimed with a giggle, she loved pulling pranks with her friends. Her and Lucy had poured maple syrup on the staff table, stolen the drinks from the gryffindors and then with Olivia and Leila she had stolen the butter from the Puffs, looked like the only target left was ravenclaw.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 04:58 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy nodded and giggled. "It was great. Lucky for us no one caught us while we were there. Maybe you, me, and Olivia could do something like that sometime," Lucy said with a smile. Glancing at the flowers she thought about mayeb taking one to keep in her dorm room. It would be great to make her gloomy dorm room more beautiful.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 05:00 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ya very lucky, we tend to be lucky often" she said laughing "Ya that would be awesome, you know we've gotten the staff table, the Gryff table and the puff table all that's left now are the claws!" she said with a mischievous grin, she couldn't believe how much stuff they had actually done!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 08:25 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy thought about the Ravenclaw tablee, thinking about what could be done with it. Lia and Lucy had covered the staff table in syrup and taken all the drinks off the Gryffindor table. She had heard that Lia had taken the butter off the Hufflepuff table with some other students as well. "What can we do with the Ravenclaw table?" Lucy questioned.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:03 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well that's a good question"she said pacing around and thinking about it, they had already stolen the drinks from Gryffindors and the butter from the HUfflepuffs so now what? "There's lots of options" she said with a small shrug.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 23 2012, 01:11 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy thought about the Ravenclaw table. She had noticed once that there table had so many napkins. The idea was great and she said to Lia, "We could steal all of their napkins." A smirk appeared on her face, with her apple green eyes glancing from Ophelia to the flowers.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 23 2012, 01:25 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia grinned from ear to ear, Ravenclaw table did seem to have a lot of napkins. "Well I guess we know what we're doing later on" she told Lucy with a large smile. She then walked over to a large pink flower and gazed at it.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 25 2012, 06:18 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy throught about what time it was. It was early in the morning and they had alot of time to kill before the first class. What if they just went to go steal the napkins now. Lucy shared this idea with Ophelia, "How about we just go there now?" She didn't want this great idea to get pushed back into the back of her mind, where she would clearly forget about it.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 25 2012, 10:00 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ya that's a great idea!" she said walking over to the door of the greenhouse, she was pretty sure everybody would be filling up the great hall soon to eat. She turned to Lucy again "Do we invite anyone else or will it be just me and you?" she asked her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 10:21 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh! We could get Olivia if she would like to come along," Lucy said. She was positive that Olivia would come along, but lately the girl seemed to be keeping to herself. This was going to be great, she thought. Combing a hand through her silky golden locks as she waited for Ophelia's responese.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 08:00 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Agreed" she told Lucy with a solemn nod of her head "I'm pretty sure she would love to come along, she's pretty much always up for stuff like this" she said with a small chuckle.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:26 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Alright lets go get her and than steal some napkins," Lucy said. She waited for Ophelia to follow as she headed back into the castle. the only remaining question was, where is Olivia?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:18 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Let's just hope we can find her quick enough" she told Lucy with a grin, the castle was huge and even more so when you were looking for a specific person. She walked out of the greenhouse and waited for Lucy.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 07:06 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[END RP!]

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 9 2012, 07:51 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP - 124. Talk to the plants in a greenhouse))

Kate has been liking herbology. Maybe later on she might be a herbologist or a herbology professor. She just laughed at herself. She's been dreaming of being a professor but she likes to teach potions. She went on the green house to check out some plants. She saw that the plants were not yet watered. She grabbed the water jug and watered the plants them. She remember you have to talk to plants to make them grow more big and more healthy. She saw her spiky bush still there. She knew it was her plant because when she got near it didn't attack her. She watered it a bit and said, "How have you been? It's been a while since we saw each other. Good thing you're still here" She talked to her plant like a person.

((Tag: River))

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:08 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

River walked into the greenhouse at the request of her friend Kate. She noticed her friend talking to one of the plants. "Good morning Kate." River said to Kate, "How are you doing?" she asked. She looked at the bush as Kate watered it. River somewhat liked plants, she had some indoor plants at home and loved their company but didn't really have too much of an interest to learn much about them. She was too interested in hearing about all the types of spells her parents would tell her about.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:43 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate heard River came. She was glad to see her. She got a bit scared when River went closely to her plant. Her plant suddenly threw spikes. She burned the thorns that was about to attack River. She pulled River away from her plant. She then said to her plant "Bad bush. Don't attack people like that she's not an enemy"
She then walked back to River's place. "Sorry about that. Hi River.. *Laughs* That's my plant last year. It's a Spiky bush and it normally attacks people" She then said and smiled. She then answered River, "I'm doing fine. I got in the Parchment society also known as the Honor's club of Hogwarts" She said full of confidence. Not all students can enter the Parchment society.

This post has been edited by Kate Marie Samja: May 9 2012, 10:05 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 9 2012, 11:03 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Whats awesome." River was really glad for her friend. River herself had just signed up for a club or two but never tried getting anything with honors in the name. She glanced at the plant that tried to attack her, "Why does the plant attack?" she asked. She didn't know anything about spiky bushes really only that this one didn't really like her. She looked back at Kate who was apologizing for the plants actions.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 9 2012, 05:03 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate smiled hearing River say awesome she then said, "Thanks. Being in that club really makes me feel that I'm really more of a Ravenclaw somehow. However, maybe I'm just really ambitious but I get the chance to achieve my ambitions" Kate then said about her plant. "By the way, this is my plant when I took my elementary herbology. It will be taught in the very first lesson. It's a spiky bush. It normally attacks people who get near it. Well, good thing it still knows it's planter. I remember being attacked by it before." She said explaining to River.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:05 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh, I guess its not bad haven't a protective plant as a Slytherin I guess. Especially since you were in Loki before, if someone wanted to sneak up on you they will have to deal with an attacking plant." River laughed and set some books on the table. She found some daisies nearby and sniffed them hoping they weren't something weird. She then looked up and saw a plant that she recognized that someone told her about. "Is that a mandrake?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:19 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate laughed on what River said. Using a spiky bush to be a guard for her stuff. She then said, "No thanks, they won't try sneaking up on me except if they want to be burned alive" She chuckled. She looked at River sniffing some daisies. Well, it was really daisies. At least the green houses really has different plants in it. River asked if the other plant was a mandrake. She take a look at it and saw the yellow and green leaves of it and somehow it shows half of it's body. Kate said, "Yup, that's a mandrake. also known as Mandragora a plant which has a root that looks like a human. It has been used since ancient times as a medicinal plant and has a tradition associated with magical activities. It is a member of the nightshade family. It contains hyoscyamine, scopolamine, and mandragorin. Medically, it has been used as a pain killer and a sedative. It was used in ancient times for surgery." She paused for a while and said, "Welcome to herbology class" She then giggled in front of River. Kate is sometimes a know it all. No wonder she has been thought of being a Claw. However, she's really scary when she gets mad.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 9 2012, 10:07 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

River smiled at the description of the mandrake, "Isn't the scream harmful when its being re-potted? I don't really remember where I heard this but I kind of find it interesting." she walked over to the mandrake to take a closer look, she bent over to it and touched the leaves making sure not to uproot it. She leaned back upright and walked back to Kate.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 9 2012, 10:27 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate listened to River. Seems like she was interested in plants. She then answered River's question, "Yes they are. An adult madrakes's scream can kill a person when they hear it with their naked ear. While a young mandrake can only knock down a person who can hear it. This is why we use charmed ear muffs when we study this kind of plants." She said explaining to River.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 9 2012, 11:31 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh," River thought for a moment then looked at the mandrake again. She wondered if this one was a baby or not, she didn't want to find out. She turned away from the plant and looked at the spiky bush as she kept her distance. River sat on the ground as her legs were tired from walking along Hogwarts. "I will still be here, you can take care of your bush still." she grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 10 2012, 07:11 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate looked at River. She thinks she will be a good student. She just smiled as she look at River walking near the mandrake. Kate saw River a bit tired. She then whistled. Her owl then came flying to her. She pet her owl a bit and said to her owl, "Geunyeoneun je chinguyeyo." She smiled and let her owl fly towards River. Kate then said, "Meet my owl Gongju. She will treat you nicely now. I told her you're my friend. I trained her myself. She will attack all my enemies and bite people she doesn't know. Plus, she behaves well she doesn't eat the food my mom sent me. Pet her for a while while you are here If you like." Gongju is a pure white owl. She only understands Korean language and Japanese language. Kate then look into her plant and put some fertilizer. She then said to her plant. "I hope you grow well." She then smiled and move away from it. She stood beside River.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 10 2012, 07:37 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

River quietly pet Gongju, she smiled, "I have a white kitten hiding around here somewhere. I got her at the emporium in Diagon I think..." She looked through her bag and couldn't find her cat. "I guess she might still be sleeping at the girls dorms..." she giggled and stroked the owl more. "Your a cute little owl aren't you." She grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 10 2012, 11:34 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate smiled hearing River has a kitten that reminded her of her own sister who likes kittens too. Kate then said, "Now I'm curious on what your kitten looked like *smiles*" She saw River look into her bag and said maybe her cat is sleeping in the dorms. Kate chuckled, "You do know where to find your cat when she is missing. You reminded me of my sister. She's a firstie like you but she's a claw. She want a cat too but dad didn't get her one that was a bit sad but his mentor promised her that he will buy him a cat so. I didn't bother buying her one." She looked at River and Gongju. Gongju seems to like River that made her smile. She then said, "You know why her name is Gongju? Gongju is the Korean term for Princess." She said smiling at River.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 10 2012, 11:50 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"does she act like what her name implies?" River asked, she was thought it was cool that Kate had a sister here that liked cats. She just bought a cat because it was the only pet that liked her. She giggled at some of the events that led to her getting the kitten. "I had her with me when I went to the Gallery the other day, she was standing on my shoulder." She looked in her bag to see if there was something to eat in there or something edible she could give to an owl.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 11 2012, 06:51 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate smiled and said, "Well, Gongju is a nice owl although I'm the only one who can order her. However, I'm also thinking If she has been following my boyfriend too since I gave her orders to follow him too." She giggled and continued to listen to River. She tried to remember the cat and she thought that she saw that too. Kate then said, "Oh.. So that's your pet. I didn't notice it much because of the old lady staring at us that time. " She chuckled remembering the moment in the gallery.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 11 2012, 07:51 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah, I keep on forgetting her name though.." River kept on looking in her bag and didn't find her kitten. "Hmm... I hope she isn't lost." River stood up and stretched, she had a cracker in her hand. "Are cracker good for owls?"

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 11 2012, 12:31 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate giggled hearing she keeps forgetting her kitten's name. Kate then said, "Want me to help you find your kitten?" Kate suggested. When River asked if crackers are good for owls. Kate said, "Gongju eats anything given to her except spoiled food or poison. She easily detects that easily *Laughs*" Kate did her best to train her owl like a person to follow her.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 11 2012, 12:38 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ah, ok. I don't think I should worry where my kitten is right now. She knows where I am I think..." River handed Gongju the cracker and stood up and looked at some of the other plants. "I won't be in this class till next year I believe."

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 11 2012, 02:40 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate just smiled and said," I think maybe she will find you if she's hungry *giggles* Well, I think Gongju has to take her flight now. Just push her up and she will fly towards the dorms." She then listened to River and said, "You may take that next year if you want too. I took that when I was a second year. Well, it's still up to you if you like plants." She thought of a bonding time for both of them. "By the way, want to help me bake a cake? Follow me if you want to. I'm good at baking you know. "She smiled and put off her apron and gloves there.

((Read PM before post))

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
River Silvier
 Posted: May 11 2012, 03:02 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
26 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I've never baked a cake before, the house elves usually did that. I wouldn't mind learning though." River got up and stood on her two feet. She stretched and picked her bag up. "I wonder what kind of cake it will be." she said happily as she followed Kate to the kitchens.

((End RP))

--------------------
user posted image
credit to Alex Valen
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ