PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 09:27 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire walked down the corridor that led to the library but instead of going inside, she passed it and walked to a part that wasn't that crowded. Actually, it wasn't crowded at all. Claire sighed softly and leaned against one of the think stone walls.

She closed her eyes and run her fingers through her hair before pulling a hair tie out of her pocket and putting her hair in a loose bun. With her back against the wall, she slided down slowly, until she was sitting on the ground. Her eyes were focused on the opposite wall but her mind was somewhere far away.

Just a few minutes ago, she finally had the chance to threaten Olivia into telling her what happened during the time Olivia and Leah went home. She knew that threatening people wasn't a good idea but in this case.. Well, she had tried to talk to Leah for weeks, without any luck of course.

And now this.. It was always supposed to be her and not Leah. Claire was the cold-hearted one, not Leah. It was obvious that her parents expected some of them to join the dark lord but Leah was way too nice. She was Claires older sister and her best friend at the same time, simply because of this Claire tried to be even meaner than she'd usually be, only to make her parents think that she'd be the better choice, to keep Leah out of this.

Appearently it didn't work.

Sitting here and whining about it won't help, she reminded herself. Maybe I just have to find someone to take my mind of this, with that she got up and started to move but then she stopped abruptly. Where was she supposed to go? She didn't have many friends and most of them would probably studying or snogging someone. Claire groaned before sitting back down, then she started starring at the wall again.

Jack Quinn

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 01:43 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack was wandering around the castle, he wasn't fully sure what he was doing, perhaps looking for his family, or maybe looking for Claire? She hadn't been around for awhile and he was wondering if it had been something he had done?

Had he come on too strong? He couldn't help it though.. She was easily the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.. And he knew she had a darker side.. but he didn't care!

At least she was nice to him right?

He rounded a corner and there standing in front of him.. was.. "Claire!" He said as he moved forward to see her..

"It's been awhile." He leaned back against the wall, trying to play it cool, but really he had missed her so badly!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:31 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Claire her footsteps coming closer to where she was sitting, she looked up. A smile spread across her face as soon as she noticed Jack. She tried to reduce her smile a bit so she wouldn't look like an idiot.

Yeah, it's been a while. Sorry about that. I should have said something but I was really busy with family drama, Claire explained with an apologetic smile while taking another look at him. He was looking as awesome as he always did when Claire saw him. Her smile almost faded when she thought about how she had to look right now. This morning she didn't have time to apply make up and her hair was in a messy bun. Great!

She eyed him curiously and asked, What have you been up to lately?

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jun 9 2016, 02:32 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 05:18 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack tried to keep his smile to a minimum as he looked over Claire.. She looked different.. but still amazingly beautiful! He liked her hair up in a messy bun like that.. It almost looked like they had been snuggling..

He stopped that train of thought right in it's path as she spoke and he smiled warmly at her. "Hey, it's totally all right, I get family drama." He had four siblings.. how could he not? "Is everything better now?" He asked her curiously, still stationed on the wall..

His blue eyes ran over her and he bit his lip a little before shaking his head and trying to get his thoughts in order.. "Well, I... not much really." He said with a laugh.. "Just school and hanging out with my family." He admitted.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 05:48 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire smiled in relief when Jack said it was alright. He probably understood it, having many siblings himself. She nodded her head, Yeah, it's better now.

Was it? Leah didn't talk to her, Olivia was angry at her, and neither Xenia nor Faith have been around in a while. Well, when no one talked to her, they couldn't argue, right?

Claire focused her attention back on Jack. There'd surely be enough time to think about her family later and right now Jack was talking to her. Nothing interesting? That's a bit hard to believe. We haven't seen each other in a long while, I'm sure there's something interesting you could tell me, Claire said with a smirk. This whole situation reminded her a lot of their first conversation at the stairs.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 04:25 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack smiled at her. "Well, I'm glad to hear that it's better now.. If you ever need anyone to talk to.. I'm here." He said with a warm smile at her as he grinned a bit and ran a hand through his dark brown hair.

He chuckled a bit as she spoke.. "Well.. I got caught reading a book and now everyone teases me about being a Ravenclaw.." He said with a teasing grin. "Col, my brother got a girlfriend.. Asiago, my other brother leaned how to tease us.. and.." He paused as he looked over at her..

"I missed a really pretty girl while she was away, and I'm very glad she is back." He said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 07:27 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire gave Jack a warm smile. Thank you. She was happy to know that someone would be there if she needed him. Most likely she couldn't tell him about Leah because all this stuff going on wasn't her secret to say but still..

She nodded with a smirk on her face. See, something did happen. Reading a lot doesn't mean that you're a Ravenclaw, Claire mentioned. But if you start being a know-it-all I will probably join them and start teasing you about it, she added with a grin.

Oh, really? Who is it? Claire asked curiously. Maybe she knew the girl.

Another big smile spread across Claires face and she wished she had her hair down so she could hide her face behind it to prevent Jack from seeing her blush. I'm also glad that she's back, Claire told Jack truthfully. Maybe she missed you as well.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:03 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Anytime." Jack said with a warm smile as he looked at Claire, He really did want to be there for her.. He liked her.. a whole lot..

He smirked at her.. "No, it doesn't, but since the rest of my family are Ravenclaws.. Well you can see where the teasing came in." He said with a shrug.. He knew the sorting hat had put him in the right place.. So he wasn't going to be annoyed with anyone else for putting him down for it. "Don't worry.. I'm far from being a know it all." He said with a grin as he looked at her..

"Her name is Azura Blackthorn." He said as he looked at her. "Do you know her?"

Though his smile grew wider as he saw her smile and her blush.. Ugh.. that smile was doing weird things to his head.. He felt kind of melty inside..

"Well.. perhaps we can hang out more.. so we don't have to miss each other?" He asked her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 02:46 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded, Yeah, I almost forgot about that. Although many families had members in different houses, Claire kept forgetting about it with all of her sisters in the same house. I'm glad you're a Slytherin though, I usually don't spend much time around students from other houses, she told him truthfully. Though, she'd probably make an exception for Jack.

I'm glad, Claire said with a smile. She didn't get along too well with know it alls, well besides Venus maybe..

The smile vanished from Claires face. Blackthorn.. Yup, she knew her. Well, not personally but she had heard from the girl, mainly from Leah because she was Wesleys little sister. I've heard from her, she replied shortly. She really couldn't judge the girl, she didn't have a chance to talk to Wes so far and his sister had nothing to do with the whole situation.. Still..

While listening to Jacks next words the smile found its way back onto her face. I really like the idea of that, she told him with a warm smile. Whatever it took to meet Jack again, Claire would gladly do it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 05:06 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack cast an easy grin at Claire as she spoke.. "I'm glad I'm in this house as well, I've never doubted the sorting hat for putting me here.. It all seemed so weird when my siblings just got sorted in Ravenclaw.. one right after the other." When Asa had been sorted.. he wondered if his sorting had been some sort of joke..But he just fit in better with the Snakes.. End of story.

He grinned at her again.. "I'm far from it really." He said with a soft chuckle.. at least according to his siblings..

He watched as the smile slid off her face at the mention of Azura's last name and he looked at her for a moment.. She knew her? And apparently didn't like her?

Uh oh.. "Is she bad or something?" He asked carefully.. he wanted to make sure Col was happy.. He didn't want him with some girl who was just going to hurt him.. He would have to keep an eye on them from now on.

Though as the smile came back to her face, his smile came back as well.

"I'm glad you do! Would you like to.. go to Hogsmeade with me sometime?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 11:55 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire smiled while listening to Jack. Yeah, I guess it would be awkward, if my siblings were in other houses.. Claire said thinking about it. But I highly doubt that they'd fit in there. The only house they really fit into is Slytherin, I think.. Besides Olivia, she could be a Hufflepuff, she told Jack. In her thoughts she added that Leah could be a Gryffindor but thinking about the recent events.. Well, maybe not.

Claire shrugged at the question concerning Azura. I guess not. Minister's kid, you know? How can someone like that be bad? She asked ironically. But exactly that was what made Leah and Wes split up, right? He was the good guy and Leah not so much.. She snapped out of her thoughts and sighed before putting a smile back on her face. My sister and her brother just broke up. You could say that I'm not that much of a fan of her brother but I don't know about her. I guess she's nice. Otherwise your brother wouldn't be dating her, right?

The fake smile on her face imideatly turned into a real one. Of course I'd like that! This time she didn't even bother to hide how excited she was. What difference did it make anyway? Either Jack liked her or he didn't. Claire was tired of playing hard to get.

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jun 19 2016, 11:56 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 12:28 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack looked at Claire as she spoke and he smiled a little, "Same with mine, I couldn't imagine them in any other houses then the ones they are in.. They all fully belong in Ravenclaw." He said with a warm smile, before going silent as she started to speak..

"Ohh, that's right.. shes the ministers kid isn't she?" He asked.. he had thought her last name sounded familiar.. his thoughts were put on pause though as Claire explained the real reason she was upset.. "Oh, I see.. I didn't know that and I'm sorry to hear about that." Breakups always seemed hard and messy.. He hoped he wouldn't have to go through that..

His excitement mirrored hers.. "Great! I would love that as well.. " He said as he moved forward and then hugged her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 11:14 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded at Jack's words. The sorting hat makes wise choices, she agreed with a smile. She had never heard of someone who felt like they didn't belong to the house they were in. Of course, some people could probably be put in more than one of the houses but since this wasn't possible..

Yeah, she is, Claire said with a nod. Then she shook her head slightly, trying to think about something different, It doesn't matter now. She couldn't talk to a boy she liked about the break up her sister was going through..

A big smile appeared on her face as she Jack hugged her. I've got to get going.. But, I'll see you around!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 06:51 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Do you ever feel guilty for someone else? Chyna does. She liked potions and was good at it, but the professor was so mean to the other students. She screamed at a girl for not putting enough unicorn hair in. 'She really loves torturing kids.' Chyna thought. Well, she just had to keep her mind off it. But Chyna just kept wondering why. Chyna couldn't help it. She just had to know the answer or it kills her. Not literally. But still. She was a true Ravenclaw at heart.

Riley Grant

This post has been edited by Chyna Parks: Nov 2 2016, 06:51 PM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 11:16 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was lost in thought while walking around the Fourth Floor. When she turn the corner Riley accidentally run into someone. "Im so sorry." Riley quickly apologist.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 01:57 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna smiled, while she helped picking up the girl's papers. She knew this girl was is Slytherin, but everyone knew she was nice, for a Slytherin, anyway. After handing the papers back to Riley or Rachel or something, she told the girl her name, "Hi. I'm Chyna. And you are?" Chyna smiled, sincerely. She was glad that she got to meet her finally. All the Slytherins make fun of her, and she really needed more outside friends.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 03:46 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley smiled and mumbled a quick thanks while grabbing her papers. "Nice to meet you Chyna. I'm Riley. Sorry for running into you." Riley said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 03:53 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"No problem. Nice to meet you, too." Chyna said. She stood there awkwardly for a minute, but the broke the silence by saying, "Riley, right? Do you at Quditch?" Chyna tried to make conversation.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 05:05 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley gave a firm nod. When Chyna asked about Qudditch she smiled. "I want to try out so badly. What about you?"

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Nov 5 2016, 05:06 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ