View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

By The Fire
Arianna Palmer
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 05:24 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
264 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ari was so excited to start classes in winter though she got here in fall she couldn't take the chance to get in classes, so this term she was going to finally get in. "Yea, I'm so excited though, I don't really know how it all works." She was starting to feel comfy it was already starting to get cold but next to the fire it was so warm. "So, Zaylie how does it work, I means the classes I know so little about it."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 09:38 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie grinned. She remembered how excited she had been about starting classes her first year, herself. It was really neat, getting to do magic on your own with your own wand for the first time. "Oh, it isn't that hard," she told Ari. "Once this term ends, and we have our holiday break for Christmas, then there will be registration. You just have to sign up for what classes you want to take, and once you're enrolled, when classes start, you just show up!" she explained. "It's better not to overload classes too much your first term, though. You can take up to ten classes, but that's really a ton of work. You only need three quills to graduate your year." Zaylie had taken seven classes her first term, and during exams time she could remember being completely stressed out. "What classes were you thinking of taking?" she asked Arianna.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 04:38 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(NEW RP)

There was nothing like kicking off your shoes and toasting your feet by a fire. Especially in this place at this time of year and Tally relished in it. She was scared of how she was going to be in the run up to Christmas, this being the first time she was away from all her friends and family but she was truly loving it. The snowball fights, the snow angels, meeting tonnes of new people. Alright so the work load was impressive but she was coping okayish.
Tally leant back on her arms and stared into the grate and saw the fire flickering and cracking away. There was something completely mesmorising about it. Maybe it was the Gryff in her that liked it so much? All that was missing was a crumpet on the end of a toasting fork and she was away...

(TAG: Luke Locke}

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 07:31 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((sorry for the late reply ill http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif ))

Luke continued his seemingly endless exploration of the castle, and now it would seem he was lost. Though upon being immediately invited the fire, he wandered in to the room and nearly didn't spot the Gryffie sitting right by it.
At first he was anxiuos of course, but then he thought of all the Gryffies he had met already, more then Slys in fact and they mostly seemed nice enough. Taking a breath he sat in an armchair that was close to the fires warmth.
"Hi there, im Luke," he smiled awkwardly.

--------------------
user posted image
Cool set by Neilan Logavick:: Profile/Plan :: Shipper :: Callboard :: Sly Pride

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 08:24 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(that's okay. hope you feel better soon http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif)

Tally turned her upper body around and saw a fairly cute guy, in her opinion, sitting in a chair. What was it with the Sly guys and their ability to be cute? It was like some kind of evil trick.
"Tallulah. But everyone calls me Tally," she gave a warm smile. "You must be new, I haven't seen you around?"
By now, Tally knew everyone near enough by sight, even if it was just in passing. With a photographic memory like hers, she should consider a job as a detective. She twisted her whole body around so her back was to the fire and hugged her knees.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 11:59 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(( Sorry feeling better now http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif ))

Tally," he said to himself, committing it to memory. "Yep I am but a lowly first year," he smiled, it had felt like he had been one forever, but classes would start soon which he was so excited about.
"What year are you in?" he asked, though he assumed she wasn't much older then himself.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 12:13 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((YAY!!!))

"Second year, just though," she smiled. First year did seem a life time a go though. Tally felt older and wiser and hated being inf first year too. "How you finding it here?"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 07:52 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So she was in the year above, not that he minded. "Im finding life here quite busy i guess, and classes haven't even started," he chuckled lightly.
"To be honest its just nice to be away from home for once," he smiled.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 11:35 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally giggled slightly. "It's refreshing isn't it," she said. He was quite cute but Tally stopped those thoughts right away! "I'm looking forward to classes starting. Quite exciting,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 01:27 PM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Indeed," he agreed, there was something in Tally's smile, Luke had not seen before, maybe similarly in Myri... it was one he didn't recognize so he dismissed it. "You know i've befriended more Gryffies then Slys since i've been here," he chuckled at the irony. "Perhaps, do you know Myraid Faith by any chance?" he asked, wondering if since they were in the same house they knew each other.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 01:34 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Luke was friendlier with Gryffs than members from his own house? Now that was interesting to hear. Before she answered, she went through her thought process first.

That'll because we're easy going and a damn sight more fun. Not to mention nicer!

"Really? That's quite interesting," Tally cuddled her knees and placed her chin on them. "Myri? Yeah, she's one of my best friends here,"

So he knew Myriad, she found it quite funny that her friend befriended boys before girls, mind you, Tally was the same. Girls could be quite vicious with each other.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 01:37 PM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Luke nodded in agreement, with Tallys interest. His eye brows rose when she said she knew Myri, "Thats cool! I've been hanging out with her a lot since i got here." he smiled, it was nice to meet one of her friends. "Small school after all, i guess," he smiled, of all the people he could bump into. Anyway his confidence boosted he said, "I guess we'll be hanging out a lot more then," he smiled satisfied he had made a new friend.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 01:47 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Myri is lovely," Tally agreed looking at Luke, and her friend had good taste in picking them too, well apart from the Ugly Ducklings. "And I really hope we do see more of each other," Tally smiled. "I just hope you don't get bored of me,"
Tally's birthday (NOT her writers) was January 19th. Luke was definitely a person to add to her birthday guest list, which was ever growing. Now all she had to do was find somewhere to hold it.
"What lessons are you taking then,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 07:55 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Im sure its hard to get bored of anyone here," he smiled. "Hmm, lessons... Basic Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, and basic dragons... i think. he said unable to think of any more, "What about you? I suppose you've already covered most of the basic classes?" he asked curiously, though it would be a shame he could sit with his all the friends he made out side of class.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 12:30 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally giggled. "Basic Herbology, Basic Transfiguraiton, Intermediate Charms, History of Magic, Divination- Know Your Signs and Astronomy- The Zodiac. Pity we won't be class buddies,"
Tally was being sincere, she found Luke to be a lovely guy and she was generally quite picky over her friends, especially the male ones.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 09:26 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Luke's heart sank when he realized he wouldn't know anyone in any of his classes. "I'm petrified about classes in the aspect of making friends," he said truthfully, he was so used to being alone that he was afraid he would just sit at the back of his classes and not speak to anyone. Luke knew he would find it easy to be invisible. When it came to the actual lessons he would be fine, since he had done some pre-class revision so that would be fine.

This post has been edited by Luke Locke: Jan 9 2012, 09:30 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 09:52 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

A pang of sympathy hit Tally. So she got up and sat closer to him with a smile on her face.
"You managed to strike up a conversation with me alright," said Tally. "You are going to be fine,"

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Jan 9 2012, 09:52 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 16 2012, 09:18 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Feeling slightly better after Tally's point he breathed a sigh. "I guess so," he said eager to change the subject. Randomly he plucked a question, "Do you have any pets? I wasn't allowed any," he asked, initially curious, but ending on a glum note. He would definitely be getting a pet for next year, whether he is allowed or not!

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 17 2012, 11:39 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I do. My mum and dad got me a ginger and white kitten for Christmas,"
Tally started to fidget with the sleeve of her jumper and thought about her little bundle of fluff. He was starting to get used to being confined to one room with two other cats a dog and a couple of Pygmy Puffs. Poor little thing kept terrifying Jamie's rat.

"Hobbies," she blurted out going bright red at her outburst. "What do you like doing?"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Jan 17 2012, 12:51 PM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Luke nearly laughed at Tally's random out burst, "Erm, I love reading, but i'm not a geek i swear!" he joked as he realized he was. "I love fiction," he added, though he knew this was hardly an exciting hobby. "Oh and Myri introduced me to tree climbing which was actually really cool. Even if i did cling to the trunk," he chuckled.
"What about you? A young adventurous Gryffie like yourself," he asked in a teasing tone.

This post has been edited by Luke Locke: Jan 18 2012, 02:30 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 07:17 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally smiled at Luke. First time she met Myriad she was climbing a tree and her and Avell were in the field picking flowers and chatting. Those were the days, when everything was simple and Slytherin girls were just fiction in the imagination.
"Me? Umm, I dance. Ballet mostly. Rock music and going for walks and getting lost in the process," Tally smiled. She did like getting lost, but only with people she knew. "And writing to my friends and family back home,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 09:53 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

((New RP ))

Hogwarts and it's drama, this HHC competition seemed to be a very popular event these days. Don't get it wrong, Basil was all for that kind of things, but it's not worth being talked about every day, every second, this was nothing like the Triwizard tournament. Now that's an event Basil would defiantly love. Anyway, all babbling aside, Basil spend the day trying to find a place to just kick back and enjoy the silence. The common room was no option, it was way too crowded with the excited firsties.

After a lot of wandering around, Basil finally found a little spot, empty and a fire to keep him worm. he sat down on the couch, relaxing and closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying the peace and quiet.

(( tag : Tyler.))
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:06 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Screw Him." Tyler muttered to himself putting his hands in the pocket his eyes the natural red color as he had not bothered to wear his glasses that day. That brat annoyed him and it was lucky for him that he had the time to runaway before Ty brought out that fire. This was too risky and it might even make his Prefect badge go but than it wasn't like he cared. He would talk about this to his sister or Head of House but for now he wanted to be somewhere away from all the crowd and noise.

Stopping by at the sixth floor, Ty planned to climb up but than changed his mind and walked of towards the East hall. His hands were burning due to the fire but luckily this cold weather was helping him a bit. As he walked near the fireplace, he saw someone already there, Tyler was about to leave but than he changed his mind. The place didn't belong to the boy right, anyone could sit. Reaching the opposite side, he sat down on the couch putting his feet up on the table and glanced at the guy. It was then he realized who it was. Basil Montgomery! At the name, Ty's mouth curled into a smirk and the memory of the boy and him in the grounds came over.

This post has been edited by Tyler Joseph: Feb 15 2012, 10:08 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Forever ll Twyler ll Team Hermoor
Set by Kyla, Forever by Vera, Twyler by Twia, Team Hermoor by Kate
PMEmail
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:21 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Basil heard footsteps and turned to see who came in. He sighed and couldn't help but get really uncomfortable, Tyler, again, the guy that he despised the most. he didn't move though, he kept his eyes on the guy as he sat down, feet on the table and smirking at him. This wasn't even close to being called a coincidence. This guy was clearly constantly looking for him, which really irritated Basil, he decided he would go along with it, see what he was up to.

He leaned forward ,resting his elbows on his knees, glaring at the boy, trying to see through his eyes what was going on inside that head of his, "Alright, what do you want this time ?"There was no way for him to fully believe that this wasn't another plotted visit, or that he just decided to stop by and sit with him. This was the type of people that Basil couldn't trust or stand, what happened between them on his second year wasn't going to be forgotten soon, it actually started a rivalry, one that Basil was going to take to the limit.

This post has been edited by Basil Montgomery: Feb 15 2012, 10:23 AM
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:36 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tyler couldn't help but smirk wider at this person in front of him. Seriously? Sitting up a little straight, although still keeping his feet on the table, he sneered and replied. "What makes you think that I am here for you, you Dork. " did he really think so much of himself? Tch, tch, how pathetic.

Tyler was itching to do something, to pour his anger of the previous kid. His hands were itching with the burns and he knew he would probably need to go to the wing or to avoid ask someone to heal it. But for the time being staying here with this boy, was fun and was making his mood better and Tyler had no intention to leave soon.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:45 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Basil laughed at his reply, he couldn't help it !! But seriously, dork ?! That was all he could up with !! "Dork ? That's all you could come up with ? Nice try.." Basil knew that this kid wasn't worth his while, but he couldn't just ignore or let it go. He had a little idea in mind about getting some revenge but he would stick to annoying him for now. "Oh yeah, you're just here by coincidence, in the same room as me, even though there are thousands of them around the castle, or you're here because you know that you wouldn't sleep at night unless you give me my daily dose of your boring irritating company." He knew that he just gave him a reason to talk and babble, but this would be a good change.

Basil sat back again, eyes still on Tyler. This guy was mainly the reason that Basil had the bad general idea about Slytherin, normally, he's good to everyone, but this guy was..Ugh, I can't even describe how irritating he was, at least Basil felt that way and no matter what others said, he couldn't think differently of him, some things just never change

This post has been edited by Basil Montgomery: Feb 15 2012, 10:46 AM
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 03:38 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Dork ? That's all you could come up with ? Nice try.."

Tyler chuckled at his words and rolled his eyes. He was bored and yet there was this boy boring him more. Ty knew it was his idea to sit here if when he knew someone was already there but now he was in no mood to talk to the boy anymore.

"Get over your self, you git and stop with those unwitty comments. They don't suit you. " He replied in a bored and lazy tone. If Ty was thinking that Basil was going to entertain him by his loserish comments he was mistaken because all the boy did was ramble which Ty didn't even pay much heed too. "Trust me boy, I have much better things to do than worry about irritating you. Plus, who gave you the amazing impression? " He asked curiously his red eyes shining maliciously.

"I wouldn't even give a worthless guy like you a millisecond of my day."

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 10:29 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Basil looked back at the fire, trying to ignore Tyler. This was so idiotic, he knew the guy was so childish and would go on and on if Basil went along with his games, "Grow up, mate."A good old piece of advice that Basil would give out to any similar Slytherin. Similar as in, irritating selfish little brats that spend their days chasing after every single chance to irritate someone and have some fun or run back to mommy crying with a bruised body.

Basil was going to drop it, and still is, he might even leave for his own sanity, this was a very complicated waste of human flesh. Upon hearing his comment, Basil shot him a little glare before returning his eyes on the fire, "I think that was three minutes more than a millisecond, now if you could just close the door on your way out, that would be splendid. Come on ! chop, chop !" What a waste of time, and to think that he wanted peace, quiet and a little privacy. Deep inside he knew this boy would ruin one of his nights.
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 10:44 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tyler shrugged and actually thought of leaving. This boy was pathetic, like all the many gryffindor's. It was a pity that the house had a really few decent people.

"Grow up mate."

"Look who's talking. " Ty replied in a totally bored tone and got up from the sofa. The guy had actually told him to leave. Well he would actually, not because the boy had told him but because he wanted his mind to stay in control. "Do you know for the first time you spoke sense? What am I even doing with a retard like you? " Ty shook his head and straightened his robes before looking back his eyes red with anger.

Come on ! chop, chop !

Before he knew the rug that was beside the fireplace where the boy was sitting was on fire nearing Montgomery. "Enjoy. Serpentsortia. " He said staring down at the boy. Yea, he could enjoy putting out the fire and getting rid of the snake all together. The snake was crawling towards the boy and Ty stood there with a satisfied smirk on his face watching him.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 10:55 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Finally !! He was leaving !! But the problem was that the rug was on fire. Basil pulled his wand but only to hear the spell behind him and saw the snake appear. He didn't know which to handle first. He stared at Tyler for a moment and then got to business, the snake first, "Expulso !" He didn't really take time to see if the snake was in shreds or not, he had faith in his spells.

Turning to the fire, he aimed his wand, not knowing whether Tyler was there or not, "Aguamenti !" He had to keep casting that spell for quite a while, over and over again until the fire was all out. Now that's what I call childish, but hey, it's a normal behavior expected from the Slytherin dummies. Basil turned to the door to see if Tyler was still there. He couldn't really see past the smoke, but he stood his grounds until he would make sure that the idiot left.

This post has been edited by Basil Montgomery: Feb 16 2012, 10:55 AM
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 11:05 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tyler grinned a bit as he saw him handle the snake and the fire, "You're good with your spells, I give you that much. Unlike the first time, when baby Montgomery was shaking in his pants. Mummy taught you all this? " Ty taunted him as the smoke begin to clear and stood there not moving.

"Did you really think I would listen to an idiotic brat like you and leave? This isn't your area, I don't see your name anywhere so I think I am going to stay here for a while. Got a problem? Spit it out kiddo. " Ty replied cooly looking at the burnt rug with a satisfactory smile. Yea, he needed to control it but sometimes it felt good when it came to his aid whenever he needed.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Basil Johnson
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 06:29 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
239 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

It probably wouldn't take a genius to notice that Tyler was justtrying to get him on his nerves, and get a reaction. Basil thought of his options : Either hex him and get in trouble because of him, or ignore him. They both sounded like amazing choices, but he leaned to hexing him and suffering the consequences no matter what they were. But then, this was one childish guy. He really acted like a 10 year old, "I didn't see your name on it it's not your area ?" Seriously ! And he was supposed to be older than Basil.

Nodding, Basil stood and walked to the door, stopping in front of it, "Seriously, you should consider this late at night when you're wearing your pink pyjamas, you have to come up with something new, this...dork, area material has been outdated since our second year, I'd suggest a quill and a parchment to keep track of your thoughts, when that's done, come see me again, I'm getting rather bored with your lame attempts. But don't worry, I think it hurt a bit, just a little, deep inside my heart." Sarcasm dripping from his voice. He shot him a smile and slammed the door shut, taking a step back to sit on the couch. The room smelled bad, he just HAD to start a fire somewhere.

This post has been edited by Basil Montgomery: Feb 16 2012, 06:30 PM
PMEmail
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Feb 17 2012, 08:10 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ty rolled his eyes at all the blabber and when the boy shut the door he held it with his single hand. Uh, that was easy and if the Montgomery boy thought he had shut it by force than blekh.... what a fail.

Anyway, pushing the door back open, Ty's mouth curled into a small evil smirk as he leaned on the side of the door watching him go and sit. "My comments maybe outdated, you might think me as a second year, but, I am a prefect too, Mr. Perfect so if you want to stay out of trouble you will know when and what to speak to me. " He replied his prefect badge shining on his chest. Then with a roll he turned then stopped, looking back at the boy.

"Oh, and watch your back Motgomery. " With a sneer Ty banged the door shut walking towards his dungeons. God, he really needed sleep and distance from gits like these.

This post has been edited by Tyler Joseph: Feb 17 2012, 08:11 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Twia Baxendale
 Posted: May 5 2012, 05:58 PM

Unsorted Member
2286 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

{::Patrol::}

Twia was on patrol again. Up and down up and down. She was on her second round though the sixth floor. She always went from the dungeons and all the way up to the highest tower and back down. It took about two hours and she hadn't ever caught anything all that bad. She was ready to get back to her dorm, put some sweats on, and hang out with Tyler. She looked all around the corridor and the rooms around it, to make sure no one was out of bed-- as it was past curfew for everyone but head students-- and then she went on her way.

--------------------
user posted image
^ By me! ^ >My Locket<
PM
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 01:00 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery sat down on one of the armchairs near the fire. She shifted a little until she felt comfortable and looked down in the fire. It took her while but finally Syah had agreed to meet up with her. The girl was acting really strange lately and even though Avery had heard some rumors she wanted to talk to her friend directly instead of listening to them.

Syah Kennedy

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jan 6 2016, 01:00 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 02:22 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah hadn't really wanted to leave the common room.. It was her safe haven lately.At least her bedroom was.. Thankfully most of her dorm mates were ever really around, so she usually had it mostly to herself!

She agreed to meet Avery though, and so she made her way down to the 4th floor and to the fireplace!

"Hey Avery," She said with as warm as smile as she could muster, she settled down into a chair across from her friend and looked at the fire for a moment.

"How's it going?"

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 10:11 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery looked up when Syah took a seat. Though Syah was smiling it didn't look real, the smile didn't reach her eyes. Hey Syah, she said with a small smile on her lips.

Everything's alright. But what about you? She asked unsure how to ask. She didn't want to upset Syah..

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jan 9 2016, 01:29 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 06:15 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Everything's just fine." She said with another warm smile, as warm as she could muster. So far the only person who knew about her father was Liam and she intended to keep it that way.. Though she was sure her cousins would find out soon.

"How was your Christmas? Did you have a good one?" She asked as she smiled warmly at the other girl. She pushed aside her pain, almost grateful for the respite and the comfy seating.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 04:29 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Although Avery wanted to talk to Syah about her strange behavior she saw that Syah didn't want to talk about it and decided just to let it slip. Syah would talk about it once she felt like it.

Yeah my Christmas was pretty good, she replied with a small smile. Avery didn't like Christmas that much but it was okay at some points. What about you?

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jan 9 2016, 01:23 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 05:53 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

How WAS her Christmas? Well it was the most terrible event ever in her young life.. though the Snow ball had been pretty fun and she had spent Christmas day with the Fallons soo.. "It was pretty good as well." She responded with a warm smile at the other girl.

"So how have you been doing lately?" Syah asked as she looked over at the fire for a moment.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 10:10 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery simply nodded with a smile. I'm glad to hear that.

I've been fine. Well, it's kinda annoying that all the cute boys are at least two years older than me but besides that everythings fine, Avery told Syah while thinking about her last conversation with her sister. She was clearly trying to lighten the mood. Have you been alright?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 06:04 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah laughed a little bit as Avery started to talk about boys, that seemed to be a common complaint really. There simply weren't enough boys around! "Who do you think is cute?" She asked her with a smile before nodding.. "I seem to have snagged the good one..

Hmm, have you met Klaus?"
He was pretty cute, and he certainly looked older than he actually was! Perhaps they could talk?

She nodded, "I've been all right, a little overwhelmed with the head girl thing, but other than that.. I'm doing all right." She said with a warm smile.. No one got to know the pain hiding behind that smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 10:53 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery smiled once she heard Syah laugh. I don't even know.. Well of course Eric and Ethan.. Maybe Raven, but he's.. Well, complicated, she told Syah. Yep, you have, Avery agreed with a smile.

No, I don't think so. Who is that? She asked curiously hoping to hear more about the boy.

Avery smiled at Syahs words. Yeah, right! Sorry, I already forgot about that. Congrats!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 02:41 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan and Eric.. Heh.. She supposed they were cute enough.. but they weren't really her type! They seemed to haughty for their own good! She preferred boys who were drop dead gorgeous and didn't know it! Like Liam!

"Well, I think all of my cousins are pretty good too.. But Ryder is a bit older.. Though Josina and Rory did have a thing.. so.. Ehh.. what was age anyways?

"Just let it come! I'm sure when the time comes you'll meet a wonderful boy! Until then.. enjoy being yourself! She said with a warm smile down at the girl.

"It's all right and Thanks! So.. make sure you stay out of trouble! She said with a teasing grin..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 11:49 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Isn't Ryder the Hufflepuff? In which year is he? Avery asked curiously. Sure she had seen Ryder in the corridor by now but she had never talked to him so far.

Yeah, I hope so. I guess I don't really have a choice besides waiting, Avery said with a small laugh.

She smiled at the older girl. You're welcome.. Me? Getting in trouble.. Pff. Knowing herself she'd be in trouble only a few days after saying that. Avery wasn't a big fan of rules and breaking them was alright as long as nobody noticed, right?

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Jan 12 2016, 11:52 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 04:57 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah nodded as Avery asked about Ryder. "He is indeed the Hufflepuff! He's a 4th year! And he's not so bad huh?" She said with a soft smile. There must be some miracle that occured between second and fourth year that made all boys become nice!

She nodded.. "Well, don't worry! It will happen eventually!" It had to.. didn't it?

Syah smiled as Avery spoke.. "Mmmmhmmm.. just be careful! Syah said with a wink in the other girls direction. [/color]

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 12:01 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery smiled a bit while listening to Syah. Well, I don't really know him but he's smiling pretty often, I guess he's nice, Avery said honestly. Of course she could never tell Syah something else, he was her cousin after all, but she didn't have to. Ryder seemed to be a nice boy.

I promise I will try, Avery answered. Not getting in trouble would be kind of a new thing for her but maybe she'd try. Though she was still doing her best to earn housepoints, you could never know if you'll lose some too and as long as you're a Slytherin you should be prepared for this. Losing housepoints wasn't a joke to some of her house mates.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 05:41 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled a little as Avery spoke about Ryder. "He is pretty happy, he also gets nervous easily and is rather tongue tied around girls.. but it's kinda cute?" She said with a bit of a giggle. "Though, he might be a bit to.. Hufflepuff for you?" She winked at the younger girl..

Syah nodded. "Good, because I really don't want to get you into trouble! I happen to like you my friend." She said with a warm smile in Avery's direction before she looked off into the fire and she felt her thoughts drifting a bit..

But she pushed the dark thoughts.. away..

Not now.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 06:25 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Compared to the guys in my age that's completely different, Avery said with a small smile. Well, I don't know him but if you say so he probably is. Hufflepuffs weren't her favorite kids around the school. Most of them were way too naiv but there could always be exceptions, right?

Yeah I happen to like you too but I can't promise that it won't happen, Avery said with a smile and a little shrug. She was a prankster after all.. She should meet Mairead again, doing pranks with her was quite funny..

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 05:44 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled warmly at Avery as she spoke. "Well of course I think so, he is my cousin and I love him dearly.. But once you get passed his shyness.. he's a great guy.. Even been known to pull a prank or two in his day." She said with a soft giggle.. Though she wasn't going to tell him she told other people that! He and Wes had pranked her!! She had walked through a door and water had fallen all over her!!

Warm.. soapy water!

Syah grinned.. "I'm glad to hear that.. and it's all right.. I know it's bound to happen.. just let Liam catch you ehh?" She said with a bit of a smile in her direction.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ