View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fireplace
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 05:00 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej moved a bit closer to Emily, just in case someone would enter the room. He wanted to make sure nobody else would hear him. "I'm kinda asking you a favour..." he started, "I have a crush on someone, and it's possible that I'll end up dreaming - during the classes. And I want you to wake me up from those daydreams."

"I'm sorry.. that made me sound completely stupid." Tim said, laughing. His face was glowing bright pink because he was so ashamed of the fact, that he actually had said it out loud - he had admitted the fact that he had a crush on someone. He had admitted it, when just yesterday he decided not to admit it as he was so young...
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily burst in laughter when Tim confessed that he's having a crush. "uh, oh I'm sorry for laughing, but I didn't do that to make fun of you, it's kind of surprising for me to hear that a boy could also lost in his thought when he's having a crush on someone." she apologized to Tim hoping that he could understand that she didn't do it to be rude or anything. "aaannd you can count on me for waking you up from those beautiful dreams." she winked at him.
Emily's face turned to a serious expression, "soo who's this lucky girl we're talking about?" she teased Tim a bit but she's also curious. "but it's okay if you want to keep it secret." she smiled at Tim, looking at his face.. blushed. I don't know that girls and boys were the same when it comes to having a crush

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 03:42 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was also laughing, "I don't know.. maybe we are similar, then!" he said, "Or then I'm just a bit girly when it comes to crushing on someone." He thought it was the first option, but you can never know for sure. He was only a one, simple guy and he knew nothing about getting a crush on someone.

"Ehm, I might want to keep it secret..." he said smiling, "But I know you know her, too." He was happy to hear Emily promised to wake him up from his dreams if that happened. He really appreciated that.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 06:34 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"oh really? I can only wish you a good luck then." she smiled back to Tim. Emily looked at the clock in the room, she had lost the track of time because of the conversation. she knew it's about time to go back to her nice comfy bed. "I think it's time for us to go back to our lovely Gryffindor tower, unless you have any other plan.. to meet your crush, for example?" she asked Tim just to make sure she wouldn't mess up with his plan. she felt pretty sure that she knew the way back to the tower though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:19 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I don't have anything that big planned," Tim said smiling, only plans he had were going to get some ice cream and as far as he knew, the ice cream wasn't his crush. "Shall we meet at the Common Room?" he asked, hoping to get some company before it was time to get back to sleep.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 08:35 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"oh sure, I will wait at the common room then, or do you wanna walk with me there?" she offered. she thought why taking the risk of getting lost and made his friend wait when they could just walk together. Emily stood up. loosen up her body a little. she felt that it must be a bit cold outside and being grateful that she's so close to the fireplace. she turned to Tim and smiled, giving her hand to Tim just in case he need some help to stood up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:18 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim took Emily's hand and almost made her fall while he was trying to get up from the chair, "Whoops, sorry about that!" he said looking down, it was his time to be embarassed now.

"I can walk with you, if that's what you wish?" Timotej said, "I can skip the ice cream, too. Don't really feel like wanting ice cream anymore..."
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:50 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily loose her balance a little, but she managed to stood up. "have you forgottem how to stand up?" she chuckled. maybe it's because they spent too much time sitting that their legs become numb or something.
"are you sure? okay then, let's 'walk' in a fun way. how about...." she started to run to the door of the lounge. "catch me if you can!" she stuck her tongue out to Tim and vanished behind the door.

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 21 2011, 03:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 09:15 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej looked down, "Yes, I forgot about that for a short while... I forgot how to stand, can you believe it?!" he said, "But see, now I can do it!"

Timotej watched Emily ranaway from the room. "Ah, you ain't going to ranaway from me! I'll catch you!" he yelled, trying not to laugh and ran after her.

( End RP )
PM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 12:36 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(New RP for NK@H mentoring)

Yay for another mentoring! Ying went to one of the towers to meet her mentee there. She had never been to the towers for quite some now so she thought this day would be a great day to pay it a visit with the reason of having her mentoring with Lulah here. She arrived in a place with a fireplace, she slumped on the ground just in front of the fire place and pulled out her wand to produce fire. "Incendio!" She casted not too loud and sat in indian sit while staring at the fire silently.

Tag: Tallulah Brimstone

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 12:55 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally came up the last three stairs panting but nowhere near as badly as she did when she first started Hogwarts. She felt fitter and healthier now than she ever did when she was having ballet lessons. It was a different type of exercise altogether.

Meeting Ying in a more communal area seemed much better than in the study area. She could be much louder and bolder in herself. As she walked in, Tally noticed Yin sitting quietly on the floor.

"Heya," she said brightly. "Hope I'm not disturbing you in deep thought,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Oct 11 2011, 11:58 AM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying whirled around her head when someone spoke. She smiled when she saw Lulah. "Oh hi, no, no, you're not disturbing me. I am actually waiting for you for this mentoring session." She looked at the dancing fire again and smiled while shifting her gaze to her again. "I am just always mesmerize by the fire every time I look at it. It's fascinating." Giving one last look to the fire, she focus her full attention to her new mentee. "Well I hope it's okay with you if I will be your mentor. Today I can tour you around anywhere you like for you to be familiar with our school. Did you find you way here already? you know wander and discovering things on your own?" She grinned while saying that.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 05:30 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally stood and thought for a while. Ying was her House Prefect, no, Head House Prefect. How could she say that she had been asked to par take in the revamp of a fourth year Slytherin?

"Oh you know. Found little nooks and crannies to hide in, random classrooms. Mazes, dance studios a theatre," the last two on the list always made her heart race. There was just one place that Tallulah would never dare venture on her own.

"Haven't done the dungeons yet," She cringed at her own cowardice. Slytherins were people too just not very nice ones, generally.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 01:43 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“Hmmm no secret passage found yet?” Ying smirked, remembering her own younger days, especially her first year days when she and her friends were able to visit Hogsmead in a regular term because they found a secret passage near Gryffindor floor. “Ah yes, we have that Art hall where it provide just about everything we need from arts, to dance, to singing, and martial arts and many more.”

At her mention of dungeons, Ying giggled. “Ahh another one who is not fond of the dungeon huh!” She noticed her reaction when talking about that place. “Why haven’t you tried that place? Well I am not really saying it’s nice there but well yes anything could happen like what happen to me several times I’ve been there.”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 04:09 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Just. You know,"

No Tally, she doesn't know. Ying isn't a telepath.

"Not really had a cause to go there really. Don't fancy braving it on my own and I don't want to get in any trouble with the Suck-Ups,"

Yeah because that was articulate. Remind me again what House Nana was in? Oh yeah, that's right. Ravenclaw!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Oct 13 2011, 02:05 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying giggled. "Ooooh someone's angry at Slytherin people here?" They are all not really bad but most of them is trying to be trying hard especially the first years.

"How about we visit that place just for your own sanity." She laughed and gave her a daring look. "Will you join me? I can add that to our tour list since i haven't been to the dungeon for fun for a long time now unless I will go there to do my patrols." The last time she went there, her and a younger boy run for their lives because of the big spiders. The first time she went there with her friends, she brought her friend to the hospitals because of big rat bite.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 14 2011, 06:33 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She shrugged her shoulders. "Everyone on my dads side of the family were either a Claw or a Gryff. Dead set against Slytherin and their views which was passed down to me and my sister,"
This was strange considering that her father and grandfather were both Pure Blood wizards that didn't agree with the ideals of the people who were in Slytherin.
"That and the girls are just plain [Censored by the Caretaker]. The boys are snobby," said Tally light heartedly.

Her stomach did a back flip not through terror. No. That would be daft. It was out of fear which was a totally different emotion altogether.

"Sure, why not. I mean what's the worse that can happen?"

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Oct 14 2011, 06:34 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Oct 15 2011, 08:22 AM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“Aww okay, I can’t blame you then. But you can always try to get to know them, maybe they are not all that bad. You’ll see.” She winked at her. She’s telling her this because she has friends in Slytherin house and they are not that bad either. They are actually very loyal friends and very overprotective. “What’s the work of your dad by the way? Is he working for the Ministry? Or you have personal businesses?”

Since Lulah is so ready to try the dungeon, Ying grinned and stood up. “Okay then, let’s go. Follow me.” She went out of the place to go downstairs.

(You have the option to still reply here to answer my post and then go to this link: PORTKEY

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 15 2011, 08:33 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally shrugged her shoulders. She'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being. She wasn't one to judge on first impressions but reputations proceed themselves in places. Hogwarts being one of them.

"My dad works in the Investigations Department. It's a sub section of the Auror office. He's pretty good at it too,"

She didn't have to say that because she's Hemmingway Brimstone's daughter. She said it because it was true. The amount of times he would come home from work completely worn out and slumped on the sofa with either a cup of tea or glass of wine she couldn't count on one hand.

Tally followed Ying out of the tower and headed down....

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 03:01 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera walked herself to the Founders tower and straight into the Gryffindor tower, she felt this would be a perfect place to set up the meeting, today she will be meeting for her mentee for the first time and she was so excited to meet him, she knew from the owls that received that he was a boy, so indeed it was exciting to finally have a boy mentee. She found a seat near the fireplace and seated herself at one of the comfy couches, it was warm and the fire were dancing happily in the fireplace, she's been hearing voices the past few days, and she knew someone was trying to communicate with her, but she resisted herself from listening, it would probably freak her mentee out if she were to talk to them now.

She sighed before looking up to the entrance, she was sure Jeremy would be there soon, she had seen his name and memorized it, she wouldn't want to greet him with the wrong name now wont she, she leaned back, as she waited.

((Tag : Jeremy))

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 06:57 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy was skipping. Sure, it wasn't exactly manly to do so. Sure, he almost tripped several times while doing this. But he was excited, he couldn't help it. He was finally in Hogwarts! And now he was going to meet his mentor. She had told him to meet her at the fireplace.

Reaching his destination, he looked around at the people there, trying to make out who his mentor was. He knew his mentor was a girl named Vera but he didn't know what she looked like. Feeling a bit awkward, he finally just asked out loud, "Uhm, excuse me, does any one of you know Vera Kwon? She's my mentor and I'm supposed to meet her here."

This post has been edited by Jeremy Campbell: Nov 4 2011, 06:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
credit goes to Kate Marie Samja

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."
Profile|Callboard|Shipper
PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 07:25 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera leaned her head at the comfy sofa that was behind her, and was closing her eyes, concentrating on the voices in her head, she never can listen to them as clear as when she was talking through fire, but no doubt she still tries to listen to them in her head most of the time, no matter how blur they were, she tries, maybe one day she will be able to listen? She knew it was quite impossible, but who knows.

Just as she was still looking inside her mind, she heard someone shouting out her name, she opened her eye and watched as a boy standing awkwardly by the entrance, she only caught the few last words and knew instantly that the boy was Jeremy, her mentee. She smiled as she stood up and waved towards the boy, gesturing him to come towards her.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 07:30 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

He was relieved when he saw a girl wave to him from a sofa. 'That must be Vera.' he thought to himself. He walked towards her and then held out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy. I'm a new student here. Could you by any chance be my mentor?" he asked, grinning at her.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 07:52 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera watched as the boy came closer and held his hands out towards her before asking her once more if she was his mentor, she smiled and nodded as she took his hands in hers and shook it gently, " Yes, I'm Vera. Its awesomely nice to finally meet you , Jeremy. Please do sit down." she said, sounding very formal that it made her chuckle, Come on Vera.. what's with the formality. she thought to herself as she looked at the boy infront of her.

" So, how do you like Hogwarts so far, I am guessing you havent even visited most of the place just yet, right?" she said starting the conversation.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 07:58 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Yeah, it's really great. I haven't, Hogwarts is a big place, I've been around most of Gryffindor tower though, and I've visited some of the clubs. Everyone I've met seems nice, I think I'm gonna enjoy myself here." Jeremy answered enthusiastically, not even realizing that he was starting to babble.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 6 2011, 03:32 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera listened to the boy talked, he seemed excited to be there and as his mentor, Vera was happy for the boy, at least he's active and willing to look around the castle instead of sulking at one place, some first years tend to do that, " That's a lot of places already, don't worry, I'd bring you around the castle and show you everything." she told him, of course she would do that, she would be happy to in fact.

Vera closed her eye for a while as she felt the headache getting worst, she had to remember to maybe go to the Hospital wing for something to help her with it, or maybe send a letter to Des, her brother's girlfriend, as the head of St. Mungo's, certainly she will help her out. She snapped from her thoughts before turning back towards Jeremy, " If anyone bullies you or something, just let me know." she said smiling, she was half joking, but if there was someone who will be bullying him, of course she would have something to say about it.

Vera then look into her leather book, the one she had wrote down things that she would be doing with Jeremy, " See, how about we get to know each other better first, let me start. My name is Vera Kwon, as you know, I'm in my third year, and I am a pureblood, not that I mind other bloods, my father is an ex Auror who became a music producer based in Bristol. My mum is a full housewife, I have an elder brother who studied in Durms, and I love music so much, I can play the guitar, piano and the drums, I love to sing too. But seldom people would see that, I'm a little shy to show people." her brows were wrinkled together as she thought of what else to say before realizing she probably had said a lot, she smiled shyly before gesturing for Jeremy to do the same. " What about you?" she said.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 7 2011, 08:50 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

'Is she okay?' Jeremy thought as Vera closed her eyes. He could detect a tinge of pain in her expression.

When she opened her eyes, Jeremy did his best to just smile. "No, no bullies as of yet." he said, answering his mentor's question.

After Vera's introduction, Jeremy took a few moments to gather his thoughts and then started to describe himself. "I'm Jeremy Campbell, a first year gryff. I'm muggle born so I don't know much about the magical world. My dad, Michael, is an architect while my mom, Amelia, is a pre-school teacher. I like singing, taking walks, and felines. I hate bullies and people with superiority complexes. Oh, and bitter tasting food, I don't like bitter tasting food. I've already joined a couple of clubs, like the dueling club and the Hogwarts choir. Aaaand... That's pretty much it." he said, scratching the back of his head and smiling sheepishly.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 18 2011, 11:22 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(( sorry it took me a while to reply))

Vera smiled when Jeremy told her that there was no bullies just of yet, of course she would do something about it if there was, but she herself was also a little scared if it concerns someone who is bigger and more powerful, or older in that case. " Just so you know, I will always be here for you." she said the last part with a smile.

She turned her attention to the boy as he introduced himself, she listened tentatively and nodded at everything he had said, she smiled at him when he said that was pretty much it, " Don't worry, you will learn to love the place, the people is very nice and you can always come to me when you need some help. Being a muggle born isnt a bad thing, it never was and never will. Its cool that you have started to go around and mingle, lets see, is there anywhere else you havent gone to?" she asked.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 18 2011, 05:48 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((It's alright. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif))

Jeremy smiled gratefully at Vera when she said that she would always be there for him. He took a while to think of the places he had already gone to then listed the places that he hadn't been to.

"Let's see, I haven't been to the lake, the astronomy tower, the dungeons, all of the classrooms, and the owlery. Oh, and the library too, though I'm not really excited about going there." he said with an embarrassed smile.

This post has been edited by Jeremy Campbell: Nov 19 2011, 09:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Nov 19 2011, 11:26 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera listened to the boy state the places he hadnt seen yet and smiled knowingly at what she was going to do next, she gave him a reassuring smile when he mentioned that he didnt want to visit the library, " Let me tell you a secret, I didnt visit the library until my third year, no one loves the library." she said, giggling. Then she looked outside at the sun, it was a bright day and it was perfect to go outside, " Since you havent been to the lake, let me bring you there." she said as she stood up, she looked at Jeremy and gestured him to follow, as she walked out towards their next destination.

(( so come lets go to the lake, I posted and tagged here. See you there. ))

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Nov 19 2011, 09:03 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy smiled when Vera gave him an interesting bit of trivia about herself. He chuckled with her and looked out when she did. He gave a grin when she told him that they'd be going to the lake, oh how he loved the outdoors! He followed his mentor as she led him to the lake.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 07:15 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

( NEW RP, with Eirlys Gabriel )

Tommy was sitting all alone, staring at the fireplace at the Founder's Tower, Gryffindor lounge. He had asked one of his friends to join him, but he never got an reply from her, so he didn't know if she was coming or not. He had already been waiting for about 15 minutes, he understood his friend might have some other businesses to do and as he liked spending time around the tower, he didn't hurry with leaving there. He was sitting there, staring at the fire dancing on the fireplace, smile on his face he looked and listened to the flames.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Rosi Posi Productions!
Be part of my Plot! | Call on Me | My Facebook
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 09:04 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir made her way to the tower. Her friend, Tommy, had invited her to the Gryffindor lounge. She saw him sitting by the fireplace. "Hello, Tommy!" She exclaimed, smiling. She took another seat at the fireplace and waited for him to notice her. She was happy to be with a friend. She spent so much time studying in the dorm, she spent most of her time with claws. She hadn't seen her best friend since class. She was getting too caught up in her books. She sighed, Well, what's the problem with that? She looked into the fireplace, mesmerized by the flames.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 09:45 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy was focused on the flames, when he heard Eir saying his name. He turned around and gave a warm smile to the girl. It was really nice to see her again, it's really been a while. "Hey Eir, nice to see you! Where have you been all this time?" he asked, smiling, grinning. Then he turned his glance back at the flames, "I just love fire..." he said with tears in his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 01:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eirlys giggled and said, "I've been studying silly! That's what claws do! That and exams are fast approaching." She said. Tommy turned to continue staring into the fire. "Yes, the fire is beautiful. The colors of the flames dance around in such a mesmerizing scene. It's as if it draws you in and doesn't want you to stop watching." Eir said, also staring at the flames, she smiled.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 01:17 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy stood up from his seating, and took a few steps closer to the sofa next to them, picking up a pillow from the sofa. Laughing, he tried to hit Eir with the pillow, but as always, he was the worst and missed his non-moving target. However, he didn't get upset about it, but instead he picked up another pillow and gave it to Eir, "Let's fight!" he said smiling and started to count from 3 to 0.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 03:12 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir laughed as Tommy tried and failed to hit her with a pillow. She took the pillow he handed her and, as soon as he said zero, she attempted to hit him with it. She stuck out her tongue and said, "Come and get me!!" And she moved behind the couch.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 7 2011, 04:46 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy felt the pillow touching on his shoulder, he acted like it hurted horribly much and then, suddenly, he jumped closer to Eir, attempting to hit her with his pillow. "Oh yes, I will come and get you!" he said, grinning. "Taste this!" he said, hitting one more time.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 7 2011, 05:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eirlys squealed and giggled as Tommy hit her with the pillow. She swung her pillow in defense, aiming for his head. I haven't had this much fun since Slythoween . . . the Masquerade Ball, the water balloon fight . . . She used to pillow fight with her father, and it brought back memories. "HIT MEEE!!!" She lowered her pillow, hoping for him to hit her in the head, and knock the thought of her father out of it.

This post has been edited by Eirlys Gabriel: Dec 7 2011, 05:33 PM

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 08:58 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“Here it is! The famous fireplace! I can’t get use to this cold! Where are you from by the way?” - Hugo asked offering Victoria a seat and waited for her to take it so he can seat too. Then he remembered about what she said of the dorms. “So you think boy’s don’t need privacy too hum? Since girls are allowed to enter our dorms…”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:01 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

( So sorry for the delay, Eir! )

Tommy took Eir's head as his target, and let the pillow swing! "There you go!" he yelled with a smile on his face and then he closed his eyes before he even saw if the pillow actually hit her or not, but he knew there was another hit arriving from her, and he got this feeling it was better to keep his eyes closed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((It's okay!!))

Eir had asked to be hit, she had been holding her pillow down, waiting for it, but she opened her eyes as it was coming and began to duck out of the way. The pillow hit her head slightly, and she aimed for his and swung her pillow with an excessive amount of force. She closed her eyes and felt herself start to fall backwards.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 01:55 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy realized it was his change now, he got closer to the Eir and hit her with his pillow, many times in a row. He had a huge grin on his face as he had never had so much fun as he had now when they were having now. He stopped hitting when he realized Eir was about to fall backwards, quickly he took her hand - he didn't want the girl to fall and possibly hurt herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 02:04 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir's fall was stopped when Tommy grabbed her hand. She was really light-headed, and out of breath. This is happening way too often now . . . She felt the same way dancing on the Ravenclaw table, and has been feeling like this on and off since she hurt herself ice-skating. She felt like she was about to faint, so she closed her eyes for a moment and sat down on the couch. "Sorry," she apologized. They were having so much fun!! Why did this have to happen? She looked around the room. "Is there water anywhere?" She asked. Maybe a good drink of water will help . . .

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 02:24 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy sat down next to Eir and looked at her feeling worried, he wanted to make sure she was alright! "Water? Um, yeah, let me go check it out." Tommy said, when Eir asked if there was any water out there. He walked away from the girl, but he didn't let her out of his eye sight.

Tommy found empty glasses and filled it with water, then he walked back to the Eir and gave her the glass. "There you go." he said smiling and hoped the water would help his friend feel alright.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 03:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir smiled and took the water. She took a few sips and laid her head back on the couch. After a few minutes, she was starting to feel better. "Thanks." She smiled and took a deep breath. "Odd. That keeps happening." She says, shrugging it off. It went away so maybe it was nothing. "Anyway, have you met many new people here?" Eir asked, changing the subject.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 03:35 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy was still a little bit of worried of his friend. so he decided to keep eye on her. He sat down next to her and kept on conversation going. "Oh yes, I have met some new people." he said smiling and tried to count the number of people he had met, but this seemed to be too hard thing to do. It took him a little while to understand, the exams were over and maybe he should ask something about them, "So, how did the exams go?" he did ask.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 10:26 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh yes! They were very easy!" She said, replying about the exams. Then she asked, "Who did you meet? Maybe I know some of them!" She asked, curious to see if they had any mutual friends now.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 11:44 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy was ridicilously bad wit names, but he tried his best to remember the names of those young people he had met. "Ah.. First I met.. Kate. She's a Slytherin, really a nice girl." he said, counting with his fingers, "Then I met you... and of course my fellow Gryffindor buddies, Emily and Fox!" Tommy was quiet for a short moment, trying to remember more people he had met, "Ah, almost forgot!" he said then, "Vermillion siblings!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 12:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Hearing the names, Eir recognized quite a few. If it's a first-year Sly named Kate, then I know her too! I met her in choir! And if by Emily, you mean Emily Carolina? She was on the boat with me coming over to Hogwarts!" She said, smiling. She was happy that they had mutual friends, it's always nice to know the friends of your friends. It makes things easier when people get together. "Have you explored much of Hogwarts?" She asked. There was always something new that was missed. Eir hit her head a few times to try and get her headache to go away, since it was still bothering her.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ