View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fireplace
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 12:47 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Yes, it does look like we have friends in common!" Tommy said smiling, it was really a nice thing to notice as it makes things much more easier in the future, when they possibly meet each other - if there's someone you know with someone else you know, you're more likely to go and talk to them than if they were with someone you don't know at all. "I have been planning on joining the choir, but I don't think I could make it - at least not now. I'm way too shy..." Tommy said then and stared at the fire burning in front of them, he really wanted to be part of some activity, but he was too shy for joining anything. To be honest, he was really scared of the classes, too.

Tommy saw his friend hitting her head few times, first he thought about asking what she was doing, but in the end he didn't say a word. He thought it was none of his business. Maybe she was just acting like that for no reason?

This post has been edited by Tommy Daix: Dec 16 2011, 12:48 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Rosi Posi Productions!
Be part of my Plot! | Call on Me | My Facebook
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 07:22 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eirlys smiled at Tommy. "I used to be very shy. I never had any friends at all before coming here. It was the boat ride that brought me out, I guess. It's always nice when you meet people in the same circumstances as you. It makes things easier." Eir said. Her headache was finally gone. "And anyway, if you join the choir, at least you have a chance to come out of your shell! You're a Gryff boy, be brave!" She exclaimed.

Reaching into her pocket, she remembered she had candy stashed away. Muggle candy that Lestatia had shared with her. She pulled out a candy cane and a kitkat bar. "Here, take these. Merry Christmas!" She said, handing the candy to Tommy.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 06:45 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy felt a bit upset when Eir told him to be brave as he was a Gryffindor. He got this feeling like he was just a failure and that wasn't a nice feeling. He looked down on his shoes and opened his mouth to say something, but words didn't come out. Then, he heard Eir wishing him merry Christmas, he looked at her and saw her offering her some candy. "Oh. Thanks.. too bad I don't have anything for you!" he said looking a bit sad, "I'll fix it next Christmas!" he said, starting to smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 07:36 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir watched Tommy look down at his shoes. He seemed slightly .... depressed. Well, he perked up a bit at the candy. "You don't have to give me anything!!" She said, trying to convince him that a gift for her wasn't needed. "Do you like them? It's muggle candy. My friend shared hers with me, so I took some for my muggle born friends. Oh!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a chocolate frog. "Some magical candy to go with the muggle candy." She smiled as she handed it to him.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 11:16 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Now they were talking, magical candy! Tommy took the candy Eir offered and looked at her, his face was pretty much of a full question mark when he looked at his friend. "Alright, what are they?" he asked then, trying to remember if his cousin ever offered him some magical candy, but nothing came to his mind.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 03:35 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"You've never seen a chocolate frog before?! How long have you been in Hogwarts now??" She knew he had only been there for a bit, but he had to have seen a chocolate frog!! "Just beware when you open it. They tend to ... escape." She said. More often than not, you don't get to eat the frogs, you only get the epic card in the box. Then she pulled out more candy from her pocket. She had a little tiny bag with a handful of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, some Fizzing Whizbees, and a Sugar Quill. "You've never had any magical candy before? Here, take these. I have plenty more in my dorm room." She handed the candy to Tommy, hoping he'd take it all and give it a try.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 07:01 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Chocolate frog? Tommy repeated and looked at the candy he had got. I think I've never seen any magical candy.. he said then, with a unsure smile. But I've heard about Bertie Botts! He took a Bertie Bott bean in his hand, looked at it and wished for the best - then he told Eir to open her mouth. You first!

This post has been edited by Tommy Daix: Dec 19 2011, 07:02 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 10:04 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir giggled. Bertie Botts beans were her favorite and she was an expert at not only guessing the flavors but mixing the bad ones with the delicious ones for an odd, but satisfying taste. "Okay, but just to let you know, I'm an expert with these and I don't get disgusted easily . . . unless it's vomit-flavored. Those are never too good." She said, sticking out her tongue. Then she opened her mouth as Tommy told her to.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 04:02 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy picked up a purple bean and throw it into Eir's mouth, waiting for her reaction. Then he looked at the other beans and picked up the red one, wondering if it was better just swallow it or take it a bite... before he finished his thought, he took a bite and the taste of fresh blood got into his mouth. "Blood." he said and laughed a bit, "I feel like a vampire... I enjoy this taste."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 08:02 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir tasted the bean. "Grape Jelly!!" She said. It was a flavor she enjoyed. She laughed as Tommy said he liked Blood. Well that was interesting! She giggled and urged him to take another. She was really tired and wanted to go up to bed, but she was having fun at the same time, and she didn't want to leave.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 10:20 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy laughed and looked at the candies Eir offered him. "Well, pick one for me!" he said smiling and opened up his mouth, "Well?"

Tommy was smiling while he kept his mouth open, but at the same time he was a bit worried of getting something that would taste horrible in his mouth.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 09:04 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir pulled out a dark green bean, Watermelon she believed, and a brownish one, which should have been dirt. To her, Dirt and Watermelon made a fair combination so she stuck them in Tommy's mouth hoping that he'd maybe enjoy it. "What do you think?" She asked, curious to his thoughts on the combination.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 10:32 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy was careful when tasting the beans, as the brownish one looked kind of scary to him - it could be just anything! But the taste wasn't too bad, unfortunately he wasn't able to tell which were these tastes in his mouth. "Interesting." he said after he swallowed the candies, "really interesting. Like dirt in my mouth - reminds me of my early childhood!"

This post has been edited by Tommy Daix: Dec 23 2011, 10:32 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Dec 24 2011, 09:42 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Watermelon and dirt. The watermelon usually takes out a bit of the dirt taste and the dirt compliments the watermelon. At least in my opinion it does!" Eir said, referring to the beans she had just given Tommy. She yawned again and then said, "I want to go to bed. I'm so tired!"

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Tommy Daix
 Posted: Dec 24 2011, 10:00 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
360 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tommy nodded and agreed with Eir, he was also starting to feel a little bit tired. However, he kind of didn't want to let go of this moment - but it was getting late and they weren't allowed to wander around the castle for too late. Yes. Maybe it's time for us to head back to our common rooms. he said and stood up, hoping they would meet soon again. Then, slowly he walked away from Eir, wondering when would they meet again.

( End RP )

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:45 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

While classes had begun and Chandler had plenty of work to do, he felt he could spend his time more appropriately with his hidden hobby, the one only a few people knew about. Chandler cleared his throat as he ran charcoal over paper, his fingers covered in the stuff but he was being very careful not to smudge anywhere unless it was intentional. Chandler sat alone in the Gryffindor section of the towers, by the fireplace, sketching away.

--------------------
user posted image
styled by vera kwon, spectacular!
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 20 2012, 01:03 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy decided to make some time for herself especially since classes had started. So far, she was doing great but she was only taking two classes and a TA in one class so it was not that difficult. Pulling her hair into a pigtail, she slung her bag on her shoulders and marched to one of her favorite spots, the Gryffindor lounge. Last time she was there, she was with Katherine. As she entered the lounge, she was reading a book so when she looked up, she was surprised to see Chandler, her mouth forming an 'O'. He looked busy and from what it looked like, he was sketching. Roxy then walked towards him very carefully for him not to notice her, cleared her throat when she reached him and quickly covered his eyes by her own hands, smiling slightly.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Riley!!! user posted image Profile//Shipper
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 20 2012, 12:10 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Just as Chandler was about to round out the hair of the girl he was sketching, he heard someone clear their throat but before he could turn to see, his eyes were covered. Chandler laughed and hummed. "Who could it be?" he asked the air, laughing again before reaching up to take the persons hands in his and pry them from his eyes. He turned his head and his eyes widened at the sight of Roxy. She looked beautiful, of course, but he was just shocked to see her there. What a surprise!

"Hey Roxy, what are you doing up here?" he asked, putting his sketchpad down and wiping his hands on his robes to clear them off of the charcoal.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 20 2012, 09:39 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy chuckled at Chandler's reaction as she took a sit next to him. She looked at his sketchbook and back at him. "Who is that girl, hmm?"she asked mischievously. "Is that your girlfriend? She's pretty and I bet she will be prettier once you finish it"she told him. She placed her bag on the floor, still holding her book. "I want some time for myself? I also love this place so it's not that surprising. I don't think I need to ask you the same question..."she smiled. Humming, she started to read her book again then stopped. "Do I look childish in this hairstyle?"she asked curiously. She was really not sure why she bothered to ask since it really doesn't matter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 21 2012, 12:04 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler would have gladly shared that he was actually in the middle of sketching Roxy, but that would have been a little awkward especially after what Roxy said. He shifted slightly and gave a laugh. "Its just a girl," he lied, his finger reaching down to smudge a bit of the face to make it look a little less like Roxy. Now he was feeling shy about that! But when Roxy sat down and asked if her hairstyle made her look childish, Chandler looked up from his sketching and scrutinized the look.

"Yes, it does," he admitted. "You look so beautiful without doing your hair and leaving it natural," he explained. Chandler had always thought simple, tossed hair was the most attractive on girls.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 21 2012, 12:43 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I can see that it's a girl"she laughed lightly. Roxy then noticed that Chandler seemed getting more uncomfortable and saw him doing something on the girl's face. She looked at the sketch once more and frowned, giving him a weird look. Why does she have a slightly feeling that it's her? Not that she's so confident about herself that she would even think people would draw her. Shaking her head, she let that thought drift away because it just sounds impossible and... just impossible. When he finally answered her question, she was not sure if she should feel happy because he complimented her or embarrassed because he just complimented her. "That's what I thought. I sometimes need to tie my hair though because it just bothers me. The very reason why I decided to cut my hair. The only thing that's different is that I usually do it in a simple ponytail and not pigtails"she explained. It was a little amusing how their having conversation about girl hairstyles.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 21 2012, 07:45 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler put the sketch pad down on his lap and held the charcoal in his hand, watching Roxy as she spoke. He nodded, thinking he would probably put his hair up if it got super long too. Of course, his hair was kind of long for a guy. It was shaggy, but he just hated going to get it cut.

"Well, it looks good down but if its convenient to pull it back, thats another story." he said, stating the obvious.

"So...uh, what classes are you taking?" he decided to ask.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 21 2012, 08:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy answered his question about classes without thinking hard. "I'm only taking two classes this term. Astrology and a flying class but not the practical one. It's the class about theory and history of flying"she responded as she gave him the book she was just reading. "It's sort of similar to what I'm reading right now"she smiled as she took something out of her bag which was her sketchbook. "I'm a TA in a class though so I think it's safe to say I'm in three classes right now. What about you?"she asked and then started to draw something new in her sketchbook.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 22 2012, 11:05 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler watched as Roxy pulled out her own sketch pad. He waited until she finished answering his question to give a little nod. He wondered what it was like to be a TA for a class. Chaney didn't think he had it in him to do a job like that, though.

"Well, I'm taking a herbology course, its a field study type class. It should be pretty interesting. And I'm also taking an astrology class, the zodiac one. Which astrology class are you taking?" Chandler was fairly certain he hadn't seen Roxy in his zodiac class and he didn't know what the other astrology classes were.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 22 2012, 01:40 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

If you are wondering what she's drawing, it's the fireplace. Roxy can be sometimes random like that. She was now glad she wore her hair in pigtails because it didn't bother her and she can actually concentrate. Turning her head slightly back at Chandler, she smiled. "That's nice though sadly, I have no interest in Herbology whatsoever"she sighed. DADA and Flying were her best subject but Flying was really her favorite. She's good in Charms, COMC and Astronomy. A so so in Muggle Studies. In terms of the worst, it could be history. Herbology, Potions and Basic Runes really doesn't interest her that much but if she will try she should at least have a decent grade. "Really? You are? It's the astrology class where it's about signs? I mean the signs associated to the houses? Like me, I'm an Aries Gryffindor"she told him, nodding her head.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 22 2012, 09:06 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler picked his sketch pad back up and positioned the charcoal in his hand again so he could continue working on the portrait of the girl as they spoke. He smirked when she admitted her complete disinterest with herbology. Actually, Chandler wasn't a huge fan of the subject but thought the particular class looked fun. He looked back up at her with his brow furrowed, curious. "An Aries Gryffindor? I wonder what I am." he said. He didn't know what any of that stuff meant. He also started to think that the Aries stuff was zodiac stuff. "But...wouldn't that be the class I'm in? But I didn't see you on the class list...or in the first lesson," Chandler said lifting one eyebrow. Perhaps there were two similar classes?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 23 2012, 07:24 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy still continued her drawing of the fireplace as she listened to Chandler speak. She finally looked up, looking straight at him. Her eyebrows furrowed while she made a pouting look. She's pretty sure she didn't see him in her class either. If he was in the same class as her, she knew she will recognize him immediately but maybe she wouldn't approach him if that happened though. "Uh I think it's two different classes. As you said you are learning the zodiac but as for us it's more specific? I mean the class that I'm in focuses the Hogwarts houses signs. If you are for example a Ravenclaw Gemini, your personality might be different from a Ravenclaw Aries or whatever"she responded, unsure if she made any sense. "Do you get it?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 26 2012, 09:52 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler scrunched up his face in thought, then gave a little shrug. "I guess that makes sense. Yeah, I must just be confused." he muttered with a little bit of a chuckle. He looked down at his sketch and saw that he'd subconsciously been fixing it to add more detail so it resembled Roxy again. He sighed and put the sketch pad aside.

"I really don't like classes, though. I wish I could just go off and do anything I wanted." he muttered with a laugh. Ah, a fools dream!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 05:34 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxanne was finally done with her drawing, feeling proud and contented. She placed her book besides her and leaned down forward, her hands on her knee. She listened to Chandler's statement and it made her eyes twinkle. He totally get it! She smiled knowingly and gave him a thumbs up. "Oh gosh! You are sooo in the right track! I feel the same way too. I feel classes are a waste of time but what can we do right?"she frowned, scratching her forehead. Sighing, she went into a dreamy state, imagining her 'own world'.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chandler Paquita
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:40 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
164 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chandler nodded a few times and then shook off the thought about moving on. He had to just get over that! He looked at Roxy and smiled a little. He watched her for a few moments, then got to his feet. "Well, Roxy, I think I have a mound of homework calling my name. I'll see you around the common room," she said, giving her a smile. He really liked her, she was a cool girl. He just had a lot to get done.

(sorry for late response...RL is nuts, better to end the rp and i'll pm you again in the future for another!)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Julian Schon
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 01:07 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
121 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

{ New RP; @Vyvyan Moore }

Julian was running up the stairs, he really wanted to see the Founders Tower. When he left the comfortable common room he was aware of the fact, that there would be a lot of stairs waiting for him, but he couldn't even imagine just how much of them there was going to be.

It was Julian's luck that he was such of an athletic person, even though he was pretty annoyed by the fact that there seemed to be hundreds and hundreds of stairs, but climbing up stairs was just a piece of a cake for an athletic guy like him. With a smile on his face, he took the last step and raised his hands above his head, with a grin on his face.

Julian entered the Gryffindor Lounge and sat down on the nice leather sofa he saw in front of the fireplace. Fire looked like it was dancing and Julian turned his head away, he didn't really understand those people, who went all nuts when they saw fire. It was beautiful, but not really a reason for being nuts.

This post has been edited by Julian Schon: Feb 21 2012, 01:09 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Vyvyan Moore
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 11:36 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
461 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It'd been awhile since Vyv had spent time in the Gryffindor lounge. When he wanted his fix of house-only spaces, he usually just drifted around the dorms and common room in Gryffindor Tower. Still, he felt like getting out and doing something, and the grounds were a little too cold for him today.

Either way, the Founder's Tower wasn't far from the warmth of his dorm, and he knew there would be a fireplace to sit in front of. Grabbing a cup of tea from the cart on his way in, he settled into an armchair near the fire, not far from a younger boy.

The boy was looking away from the fire, so he couldn't really tell if it was someone he had met before, but from looks of it, he couldn't have been older than a first year. Still, he looked muscular enough to simply be a shorter second or third year. Afterall, Vyvyan wasn't too tall himself.

"Anything interesting going on over there?" Vyvyan asked facetiously, gesturing in the direction of the other boy's gaze, hoping to ignite a conversation.

This post has been edited by Vyvyan Moore: Feb 22 2012, 11:36 PM

--------------------

user posted image
Set by the amazing Margaret Pelham!!!
PM
^
Julian Schon
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:24 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
121 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Julian was about to fall deep in his thoughts, when he heard some steps getting closer to him. He didn't turn to look at the person entering the lounge, as he was so sure they'd only come there to join someone of their friends. That's why it was such of an big surprise, when he heard young boy speaking to him.

He turned around and watched the young, probably a little bit older than himself, dark haired boy standing next to him. He gave a careful smile at the boy and looked back at the fireplace, "Just trying to figure out what it's about fire that makes some people go crazy." he said then and tilted his head just like his dog always used to do, when she saw something interesting. "Please, sit down! I'm Seth... but I'd appreciate if you'd call me by Julian."

--------------------
PM
^
Dmitri Orlov
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 12:53 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
201 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

#32 Thomas McGonagall Fan club!

user posted image

Here they were! The first official meeting of the Thomas McGonagall fan club. Dmitri personally crowned himself as the president of said club, considering the fact that Thomas was the love of his life! He sat down in the Gryffindor lounge, very exited to meet all the people. At Durmstrang he had always kept to himself. He came off as cold and abrasive to everyone, because that was the guard that he put up! But at Hogwarts, everyone was so much more accepting of him... and he actually wanted to get to know the people there! Perhaps he'd make some friends, even... that would be a shock.

This post has been edited by Dmitri Orlov: Mar 17 2012, 12:58 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Blaire for the amazing sig!
Thomas user posted image - Our song
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 04:52 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah appeared to be the first to get to the fan club. Go me, she thought with a small smirk. She noticed a boy [Dmitri], who she had seen at the Quiddtich Tour and gave him a friendly smile. "Hey I'm Bekah Le Fay. Whats your name?" She thought she knew that his name was Dmitri, but one could never be sure. Glancing around, she thougt meeting here for a fan club was a great idea even if Bekah didn't know Thomas personally.

--------------------

user posted image
| C a l l b o a r d | | S h i p p e r| | P r o f i l e | | A s t r a l P r o t e c t i o n | | Sig by Vera K. |

PMEmail
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:21 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass knew Thomas well enough to class him as a friend, so having overheard a conversation about a fan club for the guy, she had to go! She left her dorm and headed to the fireplace in ther founder's tower for the Gryffindors. A boy was already there along with her friend Bekah. 'Hey Bekah,' she smiled as she took a seat, then faced the boy. 'Hi I'm Cass,' she introduced herself.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 07:30 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo heard the rumor and needed to go check in person if that was true! Dimitri was actually making a Thomas fan club! He needs to go check that! “Dimitri!” – Hugo call shaking his hand! “Hey! So what’s needed! Awesome idea! Count me in for everything!” – After all Thomas was one of Hugo’s best friends so let’s go up for this!
“Hello Bekah and Cass! I think we should do some badges!” – He said kissing them both on the cheek and already thinking of the victim for actually doing them!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 08:27 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Hi Cass! Hi Hugo!" Bekah said happily. She kissed Hugo on the cheek, happy to see that he still greeted her like that. She felt that it had been awhile since she had seen either of them. I think they'll honestly be my friends forever, she thought merrily. From what Hugo shouted to the boy, Bekah learned that his name was Dmitri. Bekah sat back on the couch, curling herself up by the cornor to give room to anyone else that might want to sit down. "So Hugo hows Des doing?" She asked politly. She hadn't heard from the Ravenclaw for a while.

--------------------

user posted image
| C a l l b o a r d | | S h i p p e r| | P r o f i l e | | A s t r a l P r o t e c t i o n | | Sig by Vera K. |

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 12:39 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy never joined a fan club before because honestly, it's not her thing but this time, she decided to check out the Thomas McGonagall fan club. She entered the Gryffindor lounge and saw her housemates. "Hey, Cass and Hugo!"she greeted them. She saw an older student with them who she assumed was the president. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Roxy"she smiled. She saw another girl she'd seen around school because of different activities but never gotten to introduce herself. "Hello. My name is Roxy"she said, smiling.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Allison Rose
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:10 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
649 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alli walked happily up the stairs to the common room. She entered and smiled at the people that were hanging around. Alli had received an invitation to a club meeting and she had decided that it couldn't hurt to check it out. Alli entered the Gryff Lounge and smiled politely to everyone there. She didn't really know anyone there that well, so she thought she would make a new friend. She walked over to a pretty red haired girl (Roxanne) and smiled. Hi, I'm Alllison, but feel free to call me Alli. Everyone does.

--------------------
user posted imageSisters[/URL]||Uniform||Telepathy||Wand||Home||Isabella||Sizzle||Shipper||Family Tree||Profile||Callboard|
Set by Melora! Ability by Melora! Sisters by Natural Babe @Caution! user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Dmitri Orlov
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 09:07 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
201 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

He smiled at the group of people that entered the room after him... apparently his boyfriend had a rather large fan base in the house! He only recognized Hugo so far... but that was only because they shared a dorm room. "Hey, guys! I'm Dmitri Orlov... I just moved here from Durmstrang a month or so ago," he explained, writing down a list of the people that were there. Bekah, Cass, Hugo, Roxy, and Alli. That wouldn't be that difficult to remember! "Well, I was thinking... what if we started a Thomas fan club? He's been feeling kind of down lately, and I was trying to think of a way to cheer him up," he said with a nod, wondering what the others would think.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Blaire for the amazing sig!
Thomas user posted image - Our song
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 11:38 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smiled widely to Bekah, he was missing her, and he was always missing her! “She’s fine! We are managing to go in holidays together! But tell me about you? How are you?” – He really wants to know, Bekah is a friend. “Hello Roxanne, how are you?”
And he’s attention was back to Dmitri. “He is? Let’s make a party in our dorm! But now not joking, tell me what you need help with? This could be hilarious!”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 05:15 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah smiled at Hugo and said, "I've been doing good. My classes got harder, which I wasn't enjoying. But I feel lke I've been learning more. What are OWLS like?" She knew trhat he was a fifth year and probably had taken his OWLs already. Bekah was curious about them and wondered where she could find information on them.
[I actually do want to know where I can find that info for owls]

This post has been edited by Bekah Le Fay: Mar 22 2012, 02:22 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Mar 20 2012, 06:04 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Hugo, Roxy and Alli all arrived and Hugo called the boy Dimitri, so at least she knew his name now. He said he was from Durm and Cass smiled, he was the second person she knew from there now. He said Thomas had been down latley and thought this would be a way to cheer him up, and Hugo suggested a party. 'I think a party would be fun! But we should all have badges as well!' she said to them all.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Mar 20 2012, 03:00 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Roxy looked up when she heard a voice and saw a girl around her age. She seemed very familiar but was not sure why. It could be just because she'd seen her in classes, corridors or in the common room. Smiling back, she responded. "Nice to meet you, Alli. I'm Roxanne but feel free to call me Roxy. Almost everyone does"she said. She turned back at Hugo. "I'm great, thanks!"she replied as she listened to the older student named Dmitri. "I agree with Hugo and Cass!"she agreed with their ideas.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zander SeoRyu
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 09:58 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
66 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zander was actually not knowing what he should do but since he is pretty bored he decided again to walk on and discover the school after excusing himself from Puns in the billiard room. He was just about to leave the Founders Towers when he heard a group was discussing something inside the Lounge just beside the fireplace. He peeked inside and saw a group of who seems to be seniors gathering with a banner was hung over them saying Me Gusta. Curious, he greeted them politely. "Hello? May I join you all?" Zander wasn't have any clue what the gathering is about but seeing the head of the lion prefect was here, he think it is pretty safe to see what is going on.

--------------------
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 03:40 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah noticed a boy join them and Bekah gave him a friendly smile. "Hi, of course you can sit with us. We're a fan club for Thomas. I'm Bekah Le Fay, Whats your name?" She asked. Bekah couldn't help but be friendly anf polite to other people. By nature, Bekah couldn't stay rude or be furious with people.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jaeson Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 06:51 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
93 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[new rp]
    Jaeson was headed up to the founders towers. He liked it here since it was often a lot quieter than the common room. He walked in and saw that the fireplace was lit. Moving over to the sofa next to the fireplace, he sat down on the sofa and watched the flames silently.
    tag: Vera noona

--------------------
user posted image
profile - callboard
thank you vera noona for the set
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 06:55 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She had always being up here at times like this, Vera had just finished going to the library for her revision on her OWLS and thought to hang around by the founder towers first before moving back to her dorm room since it was still early, she knew that the place was very quiet and often people come here just to have a quiet sleeping place, funny how people come here to sleep, maybe its cause its so peaceful and cold.

She made her way to the fireplace and was about to take a seat on the couch, when she noticed it was Jae sitting by them, " Hey dongsaeng..." she said approaching him, hugging him from behind.

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Jaeson Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 07:03 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
93 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jaeson was still relaxing when he heard some one come in. Looking up, he saw it was Vera. "Noona, its nice to see you," he said, turning around to hug her back. He was much more comfortable with Vera now, and she had helped him out a lot with settling in to Hogwarts. "How are you?" he asked with his usual beaming smile.

--------------------
user posted image
profile - callboard
thank you vera noona for the set
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ