View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fireplace
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:21 PM

N/AN/AN/A
N/A POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 06:57 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

( New RP with Hugo Costa)

Lately she was missing who she once called best friend. Sure she had hoped for something more but she doubts it will ever happen. Violet smiled finding am empty place to talk to Hugo. She sat down and waited for him.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 07:15 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo went to find Violet, that was so much a good plan then keep jogging around the castle. That was summer and he only be with his family by September so he most enjoy his friends company so when he received Violet owl he run to sees her.
“Hey! How did you find this place? It’s a piece here!” – Hugo asked and seat besides Violet, saluting her with a big smile. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 08:28 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well I was jsut wondering around the castle and stumbled upon it. Let's make it out secret." She replied happily. "So what have you been up to?"
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 08:54 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo laugh when Violet replied to him, she was fun! “Common! I’ve been searching the castle for ages and I always end up finding new places but never noticed this fireplace!” – Hugo said looking around. “Me? Just classes and missing friends... What about you?” – Hugo asked curious, that was the first time he and Violet were alone talking, the last time they were completely surrounded by students.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 12:58 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Just classes and trying to find someway to prevent boredom." she muttered. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed contently. " What classes are you taking?"
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 07:40 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“Prevent boredom? Send me an owl! We can work on that! Or we can get into pranks! I guess we can found much more students to join us on that!!” – Hugo suggested joking. And talking about classes. “I have a few indeed, High ritual magic, JKR A Life, Deadly Potions, Arts & Crafts, Magic camping, Band and Character Building. What about you?” – Hugo asked curious.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 07:49 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Hmm pranks sound good or a house challenge to earn some points..." she said wanting to win the house cup. " Creative Writing, Muggle Studies: Victorian Era, Arts and Crafts, Illusions, How to charm your own cheese, Magical Water plants and creatures, Magic Camping, Pirateology, Aquatic creatures, Character building." she said ending with a huge breath. She was famous for taking way too many classes. But this meant that she would always have enough quills.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 12:28 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo listened to Violet. She really took many classes, like him! “We’re together in many classes! About the prank thing, I think I should talk to Sawyer, because he’s always having really funny ideas! Talking about that! Gryffindor pride month is coming!” – Hugo commented, waiting to see if Violet is also curious about what they will be up to.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 06:03 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Yeah I thought I saw that somewhere. I really don't understand pride months so..." she trailed off hoping Hugo would explain it.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 06:12 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Actually Violet was touching a good point. “I guess pride months are months were we show our colours. Our pride to be Gryffindor in this case. Guess we put out parties and challenges for all school so people can be together in celebrations, guess it’s a way to join people around something... Just that. So will you be there?” – Hugo asked again. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 11:54 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Yes I will try to be there." She didn't think that anything would stop her but trying was a better answer to the question then a solid yes.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 10:00 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo took a while, thinking about his next answer to Violet, wondering how he can speak about it… “We can meet at the celebrations! Mind if I ask you something?” – Hugo asked and waited a bit… “I’m just wondering… you don’t have any problem to hang out with me and that… Is just that many of my friends, girl’s friends, use to hang out with me a little and then forget me, just pushing me away… Are you fine with me?” – Hugo asked, a bit preoccupied, he got used to have Violet around but looking back he was indeed afraid she’ll do what other girls did…

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 05:04 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Well I certainly don't plan on pushing you away. If I do just tell me okay?" she said concerned about his sad question. She reached over to hug him tightly.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 08:23 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo was happy to notice the sincerity in Violet voice. She was hugging him and he hugged her back, giving her a true smile. Let her go, softly. Hugo added: “Thanks Violet… Is just because it seems that I’ve made wrong friendships since the beginning, maybe not wrong but just not too strong…” – He said in a better mood tone… “What about you? How Hogwarts been treat you so far?”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Violet Rose
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 08:07 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" It's been ok. I've been learning a lot about my self. Still I haven't had the chance to meet a lot of people but I like my small group of friends. " she replied sighing contently.
PMAIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 06:48 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo thought about the small group of friends mention and remembers of his own group. In fact that were many friends he can count as really good friends today. “Any one I know?” – Hugo asked with a smile, he was indeed curious to know who the closest friends of Violet were. Just to take care nothing else. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 07:08 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP ))

She was wandering around the towers and found the founders towers, she look inside the Gryffiindor Lounge and saw that it was quite empty and thought of going inside to relax, since there was no where else she was going. She smiled as she sat in front of the fireplace, it was quite warm and really comfortable and it made her day.

((Tag : Leilani Bridges))

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 07:20 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani walked into the Gryffindor Lounge to find Vera there. " Hey Vera, long time no see. How are you?" she said with a smile. Yes it was true to say that Leilani missed hanging around with her good friends Vera.

This post has been edited by Leilani Bridges: Aug 25 2011, 07:20 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 07:30 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera turned towards the sound of someoone greeting her and saw Lani, oh dear, she havent seen Lani in ages and she started to missed her so much already. " Hey Lani, it has been so long, I'm good, yeah, how about you?" she said as she jumped up to enveloped her in a friendly hug before sitting back down on the sofa.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 09:40 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah, awesome. Yeah Im good. Are you a third year too now?" she asked with a smile after Vera hugged her. Leilani was so happy to be in 3rd year now.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 10:05 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As she sat down she look at Lani and patted the seat beside her, why stand up when there are seats. She smiled before replying Lani's question, " Indeed I am, so glad to be a third year now, arent you glad? We can visit the village already." she said happily, she then opened her mouth again and said, "What subjects are you taking?"

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 10:24 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yep. Oh, I hadn't even thought of visiting the village yet. When is that happening?" she said getting excited. " I'm taking Intro to Divinations A, Intermediate Charms & Spells and I've signed up for Intermediate COMC and Advanced dark creatures, you?" she said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 09:11 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera smiled at her when she asked about the village visit, " I actually dont know yet too, but I cant wait, it would be really fun, i'm so excited for it. Can you believe that I havent even visited once?" she told her, her talkative side already starting to show.

When Lani told her of the subjects that she was taking, Vera quickly made a reconciliation of the subjects that she herself was taking, "Emm, there is COMC beginner, basic dragons, Intermediate Charms, Inventing Potions, Master of Arith, Animal Transfig, and Dark Creatures as well I think. I dont quite remember, too many. I dont even know why I took all these classes." she explained to her.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 01:38 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

( New RP )

Timotej climbed up the thousands stairs to get to the Founder's Tower, he was hoping for Emily to stay close to him as he didn't wish his friend to get lost in the towers. That wouldn't be too nice!

Finally, he was there, at the Gryffindor Lounge. He looked around him, looking for a free, nice place for him to sit down and headed to the sofa near the fireplace. He sat down and took a deep breathe. It was funny, how the sofa seemed to feel more comfy the longer he sat there.

( Tag: Emily Carolina )
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 01:55 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily walked behind Timotej. she followed him went through those uncounted stairs. it seemed like forever until she ended up in a very luxurious lounge decorated with red and gold. she followed Tim to the comfy looking sofa and sat beside him. "touchdown." she sighed. "this place is a lot nicer than that spooky room, but that was a tiring journey." she continued.

The room was also empty, Tim and Emily were the only ones. was this place so hidden or what? Emily didn't mind that there's no one around, she loved a quiet and peaceful place though. she planned to go to this place again if she wanted to escape from the crowd, IF she remembered the way.

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 13 2011, 01:56 AM

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:13 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim lauhed "Yes, I remember my first time going here. When I was climbing up those stairs, I had to stop resting for many, many times.." he said still laughing. This time it was a lot easier and he didn't have to feel like a such a coach potato for resting every now and then.

"How you have liked the lessons so far?" he asked feeling curious about other student's opinion.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 04:26 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"well I was excited on everything that happened in the classes so they were all good for me. although I have a trouble of being friends with Slytherins." she rolled her eyes when she said the last part. "they were so intimidating, and I knew that most of them hate muggle-born.... and I was on the list." she smiled awkwardly. Emily thought it was okay to talk about her blood status to her gryffindor friend, she waited for him to respond. I hope he doesn't hate muggle-born too.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 10:13 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim was so sad to hear Emily speaking about Slytherin students hating on muggle-born students... That made him angry!

"I hate how some people here seem to hate muggle-born students! I mean, that's just rude..." Tim started, "I wish we would see the world, where nobody would hate on anybody!"

"Tell me something about yourself!" Tim said, then. He was curious of knowing more about Emily, but he didn't want to start asking one thing after another, so he let Emily choose what she wanted to tell.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 10:39 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I really wish that it exists." she sighed. Emily watched the fire as she answered Tim's question, he seemed to be so curious. "hmmm, I'm a muggle-born, I already said that, and well.... I moved a lot so I've never have a real friend at least before I came to Hogwarts." Emily felt a bit sad, her past wasn't a really good place to visit. she looked at Tim, trying to hide her miserable feeling about her past and said "your turn now!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 10:52 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was hoping for he didn't seem to be too curious, "I apologize if I seem to be too curious..." he said, "This just how I am with new people."

Timotej tried to think of 3 to 4 things he could mention about himself. "Well, I'm always a super happy person!" Tim started, thinking that Emily might have noticed that already, "I didn't have real friends before Hogwarts, either. I live in the countryside with my father... and I'm half-blood."
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 10:58 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily laughed when Tim apologized. "there's nothing wrong about being curious, actually I'm a very curious person, but at the same time my fear of something overcome my curiosity." she chuckled, remembering a few moments back when she first met Tim in that empty room. her face turned red again, she felt like a coward back then.
"so where do you exactly came from?"

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 17 2011, 11:10 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 01:09 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim was smiling, it was good to know Emily didn't mind him being so curious. "That's good to know," he said, "Some people might get hurt if someone's being too curious.. happened to meet that kind of person quite often."

"I'm from a small village, but I just received an owl from my father telling we're going to move in London." Tim answered, "I'm kind of happy to know that, as I didn't really like living in that village... of course, I will miss our home, I really loved it, but I know dad will get us one that is even better!"

"Am I talking too much?" Tim laughed.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 08:03 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily nodded to Tim. another thing that she learned about him is that he don't really like living in a village. "No you're not, I'm better at listening than talking." she said.
when she heard Tim talked about the place he came from, she recalled one of a place where she grew up, "well if you don't like living in a village, how do you like living in an island in the Carribean?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 12:53 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej shook his head with a laugh, "I enjoyed the village, I just didn't get along with people there. That's why I didn't like living in that village..." he explained, and took a moment for remembering what it was like to live there. Normally, he was always smiling, but now he was all serious. He didn't miss the time when he had no friends and everyone was just bullying him.

Then he started to smile again, "I actually have dreamed of having my own island!" That was his biggest dream and he could never give up from that.

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Sep 18 2011, 12:54 AM
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 06:44 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"wow, like buying an island?" Emily was sure that Tim need a lot of money to do that, but she loved the fact that he had such a big dream. "I grew up in a country in the Carribean, there're a lot of unoccupied small islands around it, tell me when you're gonna buy it and I will assure you that we'll be neighbours." she winked at Timotej as she finished speaking. "so how about you? how's your classes so far?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 06:56 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej laughed a bit, "Sure, being neighbours sounds good!" he said and grinned at the girl. He had always had that kind of dreams, as when he had a dream, it really was a big dream!

"I'm enjoying Hogwarts!" Tim said, "Professor Keeley's classes are my favorite so far, though I'm really interested in divinations which I'm also taking." Timotej smiled, "What about you?"
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 10:24 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

she turned to Tim and answered, "I think my favorite class would be Herbology since Professor Shukurova, our head house taught it." Emily still wasn't sure about her favorite class because she's still adapting with Hogwarts and everything that happened around her. she caught her eyes on the fireplace again, watching the fire, she yawned. it's been a very tiring day for her and the journey through the tower itself was exhausting. "I feel pretty tired today, I think I took too many classes, and there were so many stairs we climbed...." she was speaking until finally fell asleep, she accidentally landed her head on Tim's shoulder without asking his permission first.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 10:31 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I wasn't enrolled at the herbology at first, but Shukurova was nice and let me in her classes when I asked if that was okay..." Timotej told, "I also like those classes, herbology has been always close to my heart!" He tried to remember, if they were on the same class with Emily, but he wasn't able to remember so clear.

Timotej was smiling at himself when Emily fell asleep, "Aww, poor girl is so tired.." he thought and let the girl rest her head on his shoulder. "Well, what should I do now?"

After for a while he woke Emily up with a grin, "Good morning, did you sleep well?" he asked, teasing girl a bit.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 10:43 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily still wasn't fully awake when Tim woke her up. "g...good morning, Tim" she answered and yawned. suddenly her eyes widened and turned to Tim. "wait, TIM?! did... did I just fell asleep?" now that she get the hang off her dreamland, she got really surprised. "ooh, don't tell me I slept on your shoulder... I'm sooo sorry..." by her sitting position Emily was assured that she could dropped her head on Tim's shoulder, and she felt bad about it, it's not really her habit to fell asleep when someone's around, especially a boy. she felt her face turned red so she turned her head down, looking at the floor, she felt really embarrassed about what happened. why embarrassing things kept happening around me. she said to herself.

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 18 2011, 10:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 11:09 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim was laughing, when he followed the reaction Emily had when she realized she had fell asleep, with her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Emily.." Timotej said, "It's alright. At least that did prove me I'm safe enough for you to fall asleep when I near." Timotej was still laughing a bit, not in a evil way, but in a soft and gentle way. A friendly way.

Emily was looking down, so Tim touched her chin and lift her head up, "Smile!" he said and showed her a smile himself.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 11:23 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily felt her head lifted up, she looked at Tim smiling at her. she wanted to smile back to him but she felt her tears coming out instead "I've never been around people as much as when I'm in Hogwarts, and once I met someone, I always end up doing embarrassing things, like what just happened." she told Tim what's bothering her mind. she was really inexperienced when it comes to friendship so she often felt socially awkward and didn't know what to do. "now I feel silly to tell you that." she laughed a bit with her tears streaming, such a weird feeling.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 12:26 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej understood how Emily was feeling, he just didn't know what to say or do to make her know he understood. He wanted to make Emily feel better, and he wanted to his everything to make that happen "Can I give you a hug?" he asked, hoping that would make her feel better.

Tim was quiet for a while, "You don't need to worry about what just happened," he then said, "I can be your pillow for the daytime nap if you wish!" He was joking to make Emily feel better, and to make her understand he didn't see anything to be ashamed of what had just happened. It was normal, sometimes people just are too tired to stay awake and of course, then they fall asleep!

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Sep 18 2011, 12:26 PM
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 08:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily nodded to Tim's request, it's okay for her to be hugged by her friends, and it does made her feel comfortable. when Tim made a joke about being a pillow, she laughed together with him. "naaah, you're not fluffy enough to be a pillow." she answered it with another joke. it's really interesting how the situation can turn upside and down when she's with her friends. so this is how real friendship feels like.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 12:05 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej hold his arms around Emily and gave her a short, warm hug. He was trying to find a smile from her face afterwards, because that would be a sign of completed mission! Yes, seeing Emily smile was his mission now.

"I'm not fluffy enough!?" Timotej said, trying to look as shocked as possible, "But you slept well there, on my shoulder, didn't you?"

PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 01:40 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily was speechless. she's not really good in arguing with someone. "okay, okay, I slept well but I prefer my pillow in my dorm" she giggled. her confusion was already gone and felt like it never happened. she turned to Tim and smiled "you know what? thank you. I owe you something." now that she's completely happy, she felt like she owe Tim for cheering her up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 09:38 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"You know what? I think you owe me nothing!" Timotej said, "That's why friends are for! Oh.. come here!" he said and opened his arms, waiting for Emily to get closer so he could give her a big hug. "But if you really feel like you owe me something, I guess we'll find a way to fix that."

Timotej was smiling at Emily, "By the way, I remember seeing my friend, Jayme with another Gryffindor.. am I completely wrong if I say it was you?" he then asked, "It's good to know we have friends in common!"
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 10:22 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily hugged Tim just like what she did to her Teddy Bear back home. the comforting feeling was the same, unless this one is alive. she suddenly laughed at her silly thought. "well, I still think that I owe you soo, maybe later I'll get the chance to pay it, like.. by saving you from walking to a slytherin table again?" she chuckled.

"oh yea! I met her since my first class in Hogwarts and kept meeting her in every classes I took. I think it's kind of a fate for us to meet each others."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 01:31 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej laughed, "It's a deal. If you see me going towards the Slytherin table, stop me for God's sake!" he said still laughing. He really didn't want to replay that moment of his life...

"If I'll tell you one thing, will you promise to not talk about it to anyone?" Timotej asked, and right after he got it asked, he kind of wanted to take it back. "Of course she'll talk about it to everyone she knows!" he thought, because that was what had always happened before..
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 04:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily gave Tim a lip-sealed sign means that she promised him. "tell me what you want to tell, I promise I won't tell anyone if you told me so. you can trust me." she wasn't the type of girl that talked about anyone's problem to anyone because it gave her a very unpleasant feeling. meanwhile, she started to feel anxious about what Tim's going to tell, it's her curiosity. I hope he'll trust me....

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ