View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Dock
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 02:44 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

So finally Alice did brought something to do. She wasn't as boring a what Angela did thought but the girl was really fascinating. "Hey!!! Stone throwing, sounds cool" She replied her with a smile on her face. "Yeah of course I would love to join it" She said when Alice offered her if she wished to join the stone throwing things, they were standing at the edge. "We should sit" She suggested so that they could sit on the wooden platform. She took the stones from the Alice and asked "I think you do have enough of the stones. Right?"

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 02:51 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

It was good that Angela joined her. But she was then sure that she wouldn't annoy her anymore in this quiet lake. Then Angela took the stones from her. "Yeah do have enough of the stones, you really don't have to worry about it" She tok outthe pebbles and the stone from her pocket, showed it to he to assure her that she really did have enough of it. "So last time you didn't told me about your house?" She started so that they can get to know each other more. Meanwhile, she threw a stone at the lake.

--------------------
user posted image
Margaret made this pretty set!!
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:43 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice assured her that she had enough of the stones and the pebbles. Angela was happy that she did have some of the stones, which would be enough to pass the time. Yeah really enough. Angela smiled as Alice asked her about the house. "I am in Ravenclaw, the most clawsies house ever!!!!" She replied to her. "What about you?" She asked further. She saw the stone getting in o the water, so she simply took the heavier stone and threw it on the water, wondered if it would struck someone inside it or not.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alice got startled when she heard that Angela is in Ravenclaw. "You are in Ravenclaw!!!" She asked rather exclaimed. "I mean I am also in Ravenclaw" She said turning towards her. Then realized that she was over reacting. And she shouldn't behave like that. She threw the Darker stone this time. Enjoying the quietness still. "So you are in which year?" She asked her a bit curious. The sound was interrupting the quietness of the suurounding but still she enjoyed it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:24 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela was shocked to see Alice reaction as she spoke that she was in Ravenclaw firstly she thought that Alice might hate clawsies that is why she is reacting like that but then Alice stated that she is also in Ravenclaw. "Seriously!!!" She exclaimed. Then Alice asked about the year she was in. "I am in First year, next term going to move up" She replied her with a smile then took the lighter stone this time as it wouldn't distract them much from their thoughts and talking things.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:24 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alice smiled as Angela replied her that she was in first year. Alice was also in first year but still she would be first year even the next term so Angela was near about her age and therefore she didn't need to be muchg afraid. She was happy that she spend some time with her. Although there first meet was hilarious but was enjoying this time. "I am a firstie but would even remain firstie even next term" This time she took a lot of stones togetheto have some sort of noise pollution, even though she knew that it wouldn't much disturb the enviromental much and finally threw it. She heard the striking sound and wished to how it looks from inside.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:30 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela laughed as she saw Alice throwing a lot of stones at the single attempt. That didn't bother Angela. She was enjoying the striking sound did remained for three to four seconds not more than that. Angela stood up and ask Alice - "Lets see who can threw it to much longer distance. We should play. Right?" Then she took a lighter stone and threw it, it went more than four to five feets longer. She smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Now your turn!!" She said to her.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:35 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alice stood upas she saw Angela standing up. It was her turn to throw the stone. Angela was a real Raenclaw as she took the lighter stone. She seemed real intelligent. "My turn?" She asked her with a smirk. Then took the smallest stone may be lighter , threw it with full effort. And to her amusement, it went not more than three feets that means lesser distance than what Angela's stone travelled. "I lost!!" She said. "Now your turn!!" She informed her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:41 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela saw Alice throwing the stone, it didn't went not more than three feet . She lost just because of the fact that she have less energy or something related to this. Angie smiled as Alice accepted her defeat. "My turn!!" She told her. Then took a heavier stone so that it could travel less distance and with lesser efforts she threw it. It went less than two feet. "OH!!! Shoot!!!" Angie acted trying to look innocent and a bit sad. "Shoot the stone Alice!!!" She said to her in an encouraging tone.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:50 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alice saw Angela trowing the stone which was heavier and it did went not more than two feets, which made her assure that Angela was trying to let Alice win. Alice felt so good that she was having such a good hearted friend. She won't even believed that. Alice simply smiled, took the half of the stones which even include some pebbles and threw it in the water which wasn't even went 9 centimeter. She laughed and looked at the Angela. "I know you were cheating" She informed her. Then gave a simple sweet smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 09:48 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela rose an eyebrow as Alice stated that she was cheating, Angela couldn't believe that she was as observant as Angela was. Well, most of the people don't observe as much as she could. Alice threw half of the stones at the lake. Angela then also took the rest of the stones and threw it with a her great effort. It really did causes Noise pollution this time. And turned towards the Alice "Now its fine?" She asked her with a giggle.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Nicholson
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:00 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alice smiled as she saw Angela throwing the half of the stones left at the platform. "I wish if I could find some mud then surely would thrown it on you" She laughed out a bit louder. "Not as an offensive thing just for fun" She clarified it before Angela would misunderstood. "I didn't wanna ended up in Detention so its time for us to go to common room" She suggested and waited for Angela to join her so that they could go together. It was seriously one of the best moments at Hogwarts with her new friend typo Angela!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:04 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela heard what Alice did say, she really did wish to threw a mud on her not just because she wanted to fight with her for a day before incident, because to have some fun. It was a good idea to have mud fighting. Angela smiled. "I would love to have a mud fight with you" She replied her with a giggle. Then realized as Alice said that she didn't want to ended up in detention that it was getting dark and they should probably go back to common room. "Wait!!! I am coming" She said and followed her towards the common room.

((End RP))

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jillian Phoenix
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 10:16 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
108 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

On her walk exploring the grounds, Jilly came across a dock. She walked out onto the planks and sat at the edge. Being quite short, Jilly's legs couldnt reach the water. She was always short. Most of the muggles, I mean friends, she went to school with towered over her while she seemed to stop growing. She didn't mind though, because sometimes being short held to her advantage. Like the time her and her best friend was once locked out of the house, and Jilly being so short was able to fit through the window easily.

She glanced out and saw a paper boat on the water. She instantly thought of her grandfather, who she missed dearly. He would take her out early mornings on his small boat, and they would spend the whole day fishing.
.....Fishing. It's been a while since she's been fishing.
Being drawn back from her thoughts, she tried to find the little boat in the water. She heard a crow off in distance and it drew her attention for a second. Scanning the water, she spotted the little craft blowing in the wind. As it danced in the water, she smiled and watched it swirl about, lost in deep thought..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 06:15 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

So Sebastian was increadably bored. SO what did he do, he went down to tht lake. I mean it was beginning of spring, the weather was sure to feel great, and maybe a dip in the water wouldn't be that bad either. He inhaled deeply looking down at the water, and the quaked that followed it. His white and green shoes sat next to him as his feet dangled over the edge, getting the bottom corner of his jeans a little wet, not that he minded, he was kind of in his own world.

--------------------
user posted image
Longbottom Creations|Quidditch Banner by Valen
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 06:34 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot had become a bit of a recluse since his girlfriend graduated from Hogwarts. Its not that he didn't want friends, he just didn't really have any. Elliot had spent pretty much all of his time plotting evil with Kayla that now she was gone, he didn't have anyone to plot with. Elliot roamed the grounds most evenings, just needing to be outdoors where he liked it best. As he approached the lake, he saw one of the Slytherin prefects sitting there with his feet dangling toward the water. Elliot had seen the guy around and thought he seemed like a respectable Slytherin dude, and with that thought in mind he decided to get a bit of socialization into his day. Walking over, Elliot swung himself down a few feet over and began to unlace his own shoes.

"Hey," he gruffed, glancing over. Elliot fixed his shoes neatly and then looked down at the water, wary. "Is it as cold as it looks?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 06:43 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian was deep into thought, ya know, his mind focused on something, and the something was nothing? It's something he does, I mean the kids a little weird. Anyway, his Trance was broken by the arrival of someone kid. Well not really kid, he looked bigger than he was, but he came over and spoke. Not that Sebastian minded the company, but he raised his brow toward him and nodded towards him, telling him hello back. " It's not that bad, Plus i think the squid is on the other side today. " Sebastian said back watching the boy through the corner of his eye. " Have I... seen you somewhere? " Sebastian said back to him.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:16 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot nodded slowly when the guy said the water wasn't so bad. He decided to go the hell with it and let his feet fall into the water. It gave his skin a bit of a shock but it wasn't so bad. As he looked out over the waters he thought about the many memories he'd made with Kayla there. Ah, it was so relaxing.

Snapping back to reality, Elliot looked back at the dude. He gave a shrug. "Probably. We're in the same house," he retorted. "I'm Elliot Carrow."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:32 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Seb lowered his brows on the kid running the name in his head. "Elliot Carrow... hmmm, doesn't really ring much of a bell. " Sebastian said back to him shrugging his shoulders kicking the water slightly and shrugged. " I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Haviland " He said back to Elliot extending his hand out to the boy and then asked a question. " Something on your mind? " HE asked him carefully, now turning his attention back on the location, laying back on the dock letting his toes slowly be submerged in the water.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:39 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot leaned over and shook the dudes hand. The name definitely caught in his head but that was because Sebastian was a prefect. Elliot was nothing more than a student. He recalled when he'd been asked to be a prefect by headmistress Devlin two years back, but he'd turned them down because he had far too many other things to do. Elliot let his feet swing against the water, glancing back at Sebastian.

"Nah, just thinking. Kind of crazy how time goes so quickly around here, you know?" Elliot still had no idea what he would do when he graduated. He started to ponder, but came up short. He just didn't have any goals, which was a bummer.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:46 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

" Oh yea, i remember my first day at the school, and now i'm a 6th year. " Sebastian said to him chuckling, before sitting back up, and started to slide little down the dock, putting more of his foot, down to his ankle, in the water. He gripped the sides tightly making sure he had his balance. " But why worry about the past when you have something going on right now. Ya know? " He said nonchalantly, reaching in his pocket pulling out a box of everlasting blueberry flavored gum, and poped a piece in his mouth and extended the pack to Elliot seeing if he wanted one. " If you want it? "

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:52 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot shrugged again and nodded. "Sure, thats true. Why worry about the past? Good point." he shook his head a little. It sounded like this dude knew where he was going or at least had something to occupy him at the moment. Not Elliot. He looked down at his feet and laughed quietly to himself. Chandler then looked up and regarded the gum.

"No thanks. I'm allergic to blueberries." he replied. The last time Elliot had anything blueberry flavored, his tongue had swollen up and out of his mouth requiring quick antidote or else he might have choked on it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:03 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

" Wow, that sucks man, I eat so many things blueberry flavored i'm surprised I'm not blue. Haha. " Sebastian said laughing lightly, and yawned. It was such a nice day, really, he inhaled deeply and made up his mind. " Well then... " Sebastian said taking off his shirt, then dropped his pants, leaving him in his boxers. " Well i think i'm going in. " He said as he then jumped into the lake, being submerged for a second, and was able to bring himself back up. " Bloody hell its cold. " Sebastian said out loud once he caught his breath.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Haviland: Apr 2 2012, 08:03 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:14 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot had never really even given blueberry much thought as a fruit. He didn't think it sounded particularly exciting so he definitely couldn't relate with Sebastian with his love for the fruit. Of course his allergy certainly kept him away from it. Elliot shrugged. "Its whatever." he replied. Elliot continued to kick his feet but then suddenly Sebastian was in the water.

Elliot watched as the guy emerged from under the water saying it was cold. Elliot laughed, shaking his head. "Of course its cold, its the beginning of April." Elliot shook his head. Some people. But at least it was entertaining to him!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:24 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

" Aw come on man. " Sebastian said back to Elliot and laughed rubbing the water out of his face, and splashed the kid. YEah, Sebastian was kind of in a happy go lucky add mood today. I blame Lucy for driving the boy crazy, but eh. He then moved around feeling something brush against his leg. " Woah, what was that? " Sebastian said confused looking at the water carefully. Yeah it was most likely a fish but in the wizarding world you would never know. " I mean unless your scared to come in the water. " He said to Elliot jokingly.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:42 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot grunted when he was splashed with the frigid water. He shook his head, gaping for a moment. "Rude." he muttered with a shake of his head. This kid sure was a jokester it seemed. Elliot smirked but then he felt the challenge to get in the water. Elliot was not one to be challenged. Too scared?

"As if anything in that lake could ever get the best of me," he replied with a roll of his eyes. Of course, the memory of Kayla nearly getting sucked away by one of the water monsters popped into his head but that was so long ago and they were really far into the lake. Elliot shrugged out of his tee shirt and threw off his pants. Elliot then dove into the water, fully submerging himself. It was freaking freezing! His skin erupted with goosebumps and he resurfaced, shivering and sputtering.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:56 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian laughed slightly at Elliot, his sputtering and shivering was slightly funny. Not that he didn't have any concern for the kid, but he just found him trying to own up to the challenge entertaining. " See that's not so bad " Sebastian said to him as he felt again something brush his leg. " Seriously, what keeps... " Sebastian said as he felt something gab his foot lightly, and he violently pulled. " Woah are their freaking gindylows in this lake? And why so close to the shore.? " Sebastian said moving a little closer to the dock. Swimming? Back idea.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 09:30 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot shivered a bit more, glaring at Sebastian as he laughed. Oh sure it was funny now that he wasn't alone, huh? Elliot shook water out of his hair. "What a dumb idea, dude." Elliot sputtered. Elliot was wading back toward the edge of the shore when Sebastian made a remark about grindylows. Elliot shot him a look, "Ugh those grindylows nearly got my girlfriend. Thankfully she wasn't swimming around here alone. Damn things are creepy," Elliot said, shivering from the thought of them and not the chill of the water. Elliot hoisted himself out of the water and collapsed onto the ground, grabbing his wand to hold over his body to dry himself a bit.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 09:38 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian watched Elliot carefully as he went out towards the dock and chuckled once again. " Aw come on lighten up man " Sebastian said feeling another grindylow scrape against his leg, an moved up towards the dock himself before he was grabbed again. He hoisted himself up till he was fully up on the dock and stood in the sun for a bit, still chillin in his boxers. " I mean i'm sure they arn't that bad if you're under water." Sebastian said back crossing his arms over his chest looking at the kid. " Is that's whats on your mind, your girl? " Sebastian said, going back to that issue. Yeah its none of his business, but when someone isn't on the same vibe as him, he's one to sure call it.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 3 2012, 12:41 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot shot Sebastian a look, as though he needed to lighten up. He was light enough considering a grindylow could've attacked his leg. Those things were probably the weirdest water creatures he'd ever encountered.

"Nah man they're even worse when you're totally under water." Elliot confirmed, drying himself off more. It was colder now that his wet body was exposed to the colder air.

When Sebastian asked if Elliot had his girl on his mind he grunted a reply. "Yeah, I suppose so. Hard not to have her on my mind. Kayla Cruz, you know her? Basically the hottest girl in the history of hot," he said, trying to show he had a backbone and wasn't the big sap he really was. It was true though, Kayla was hot.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 3 2012, 02:49 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian raised a brow aw he began to dry himself off as well. Thank god for magic right? He raised a brow as he started talking about his girl. " Hottest of the history of hot? I don't know man, That Lucy Kolar is a fireball herself. You probably have seen her strutting around like she owns the place." he said as he put his finger in his hear trying to get the res of the water out of it, and started to put his clothes back on. "Like bro, I'm not even kidding, like if she wasn't such a flirt i would possibly try to catch her, but.... " Sebastian stopped, shrugging his shoulders, and putting back on his shirt.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Haviland: Apr 3 2012, 02:50 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 4 2012, 12:35 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot knew the name Sebastian brought up, Lucy Kolar. He'd definitely seen her around the common room and he had to admit, Sebastian was right. The girl was hot. But there was no one that could match Kayla in his eyes.

"I give you credit, that Lucy is a spicy piece of... but shes not Kayla, thats for sure. Look," he rolled back to reach his pants that were on the ground in a heap. Elliot whipped out a little wallet, in which he'd tucked a photo of Kayla. He stuck it out toward Sebastian. Clickie for pickie!

"Thats Kayjay. Shes the best." he said. He didn't really care if Sebastian didn't think his girlfriend was hot, although he couldn't understand how anyone wouldn't.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Apr 4 2012, 11:15 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian watched Elliot carefully and extended his hand taking the photo. Ok, so yeah this girl actually was pretty hot, but being the kid he was he nodded and handed it back to Elliot. " Not bad mate " He said to him scratching the back of his head " So why aren't you with her right now? " Sebastian asked him knowing it really wasn't any of his business, but he decided to ask anyway. He finally finished drying off, and threw on his shirt and stretched hard. " I somehow end up hanging with Lucy everywhere, wouldn't date the girl though, too much of a flirt." Sebastian said finally tucking his wand into his pants pocket.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Haviland: Apr 4 2012, 11:15 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Elliot Carrow
 Posted: Apr 6 2012, 06:08 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elliot was also pretty much dried off as Sebastian handed the photo back. He tucked it safely away and then began to pull on his own clothes just shortly after Sebastian had fixed his own. Elliot reached a hand up to his hair, ruffled it once and let out a sigh at Sebastian's question.

"She graduated, man. Told me I had to finish up here, wouldn't let me drop out. Told her, whats the use of finishing here? I've got no goals. She said thats the reason I should stay, so I've got something to fall back on or whatever." Elliot didn't always get girls or the way they thought, although years from now he'd thank her for that persuasion. Elliot nodded a little when Sebastian said his reason for hanging back from dating Lucy was the flirting.

"That stuffs great for fun but definitely no place for it in a relationship. I dated flirty girls before, they always seemed to drag me into their drama. Its a waste if you ask me. I'd rather settle for an okay looking girl with no baggage than one of those that constantly need your maintenance. Thank goodness I got the best of both ends with Kay." Elliot smirked as he shook his head. Elliot figured he really did have it good, regardless of whether Kayla was still in school. Besides, it looked like things for him might be looking up in the friends department at least. Sebastian seemed like a pretty cool guy.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Leila Magnus
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 04:36 PM

Slytherin Second Year
106 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leila walked out on the dock and watched as the sun went down on another wonderful day. Although, something was bothering her. Her first classes were turning out fine, she liked the subjects, but she still had yet to meet any new friends. She wanted to meet someone in her own year and her own house that she could go through the Hogwarts experience with.

Leila looked out at the sunset once more, then turned and started the walk back to the castle. It was getting dark outside, and the last thing she wanted was to be left all alone out in the dark.

She returned to the castle, and returned to her dormitory. One thing is for sure, Leila couldn't be happier to be a Slytherin. http://i54.tinypic.com/2kofx4.gif

This post has been edited by Leila Magnus: Apr 9 2012, 04:37 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 11:31 AM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle walked over to the dock bunched up in her robes because it was a rather dreary and cold spring morning.
She was supposed to meet her mentor from the Adopt-A-Slytherin program.
After waiting about five minutes Brookelle started skipping stones.
Plop...plop...plop plop plopplop...PLUNK! The stone fell into the depth of the lake. Into nothingness. Although it still existed, it has simply lost if purpose. Brookelle's greatest fear was to go like that rock, quietly and into nothingness. No, Brookelle was going out with a bang. Whether it be mourned or celebrated, it would be remembered.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Ophelia for making me look super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot
Rules of life
| Wand | Callboard | Shipper
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:30 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Prof. Morett Dubois - that was going to take some getting used to by the way - had paired Ivy with yet another younger student and expected her to "mentor" the girl. Sheeh, this was bound to be fun. Not. Ivy had sent the girl an owl asking for her to meet her out at the dock promptly after the end of lunch. Why the dock? Well, Ivy figured that it wouldn't be too terribly crowded and well, if the girl got on her nerves she could simply push her into the black lake. Walking out onto the dock, Ivy approached the young girl from behind and stopped just a few inches behind her. Sh was noticeably taller than the girl and she she towered over her a bit. Clearing her throat she said "Glad to see you have arrived on time...I don't like to be kept waiting" through a low hiss.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner by Oddball (Odvalle) | >COME PLAY WITH ME!<
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:55 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle heard a rather unpleasant voice coming from behind- well, above- her saying something about disliking lateness.
"Well that gives us one thing to start off on." she said without facing the voice who was obviously her mentor, Ivy.
She felt rather akward and faced a girl with dark hair.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 1 2012, 04:49 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy looked down at the girl as she turned around and spoke back. Tilting her head curiously Ivy said "I do not remember giving you permission to speak" through another hiss. Ivy really couldn't stand the younger students - not even just the younger Slytherins...it was all houses - but she really had learned to be able to tolerate them more when they just didn't speak. She had been told though that she couldn't just tell everyone to shut up so she was going to try. "My name is Ivy Borden. It's best to remember that as I won't repeat it. Also, knowing my name might help get you out of trouble some day. Who knows" Ivy said, a sly smirk forming on her lips. She certainly did think highly of herself. But really...it probably was true. Ivy scared a lot of people it seemed so she usually ended up getting her way in the end.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 1 2012, 05:24 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle suppressed a smirk. The way she carried herself was peculiar. If there was a blunt Slytherin, Ivy would be a perfect match.
"Do I have the athority to state my name?" she said, and not jokingly either. Brookelle doesn't go around disrespecting her elders. Why would she when she can shmooze them and get them to do what she wants? Brookelle's still working on her shmoozing, so she's just trying to play it safe with this girl.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 1 2012, 10:40 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy scoffed a bit at the little girl's question. "Might as well since you are continuing to speak anyway" she said through a frustrated sigh. This reminded her that she really wanted to go speak with Professor Dubois about allowing her to cut out the baby Slytherins' vocal cords. Ok, maybe not. That certainly wouldn't be very welcoming and Ivy was supposed to work on this whole "being welcoming" thing. Insert eye roll here. "No no, wait a minute. I already know your name seeing as it was listed on the form that Professor Dubois gave to me. It's Brookelle, correct?" She looked at the girl for a moment and continued on before she could speak. "And this is one of those moments where you are allowed to speak. She figured that was self-explanatory but some people needed to be told those kinds of things.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 2 2012, 02:53 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle was already realizing there was no working with this girl.
"Yes, that is correct." she said, trying to sound as un-annoying as possible. If this is how she treats Slytherins, Brookelle would love to see how she treats Puffs.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 2 2012, 05:48 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ok, ok" Ivy said as she circled around behind the girl. 'So now that the introductions are done. Let's get down to business" she said through a hiss as she breathed down the girl's neck. "So let's see. You've been sorted into Slytherin. What are your thoughts on this?" Ivy was interested to see how the girl felt upon being sorted into Slytherin. She knew that not everyone could handle it. In fact, some people hated it and wanted out. Ivy had a good way to help them out but the professors would never let her go through with it. What a shame!

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 2 2012, 06:25 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle was glad there was something she could actuakky speak about, she would have to tread lightly, still.
"To be perfectly honest, there is not a place I would rather be. It's nice to be in a place where I can fend for myself and not be called 'selfish'. Because everyone else is doing the same thing." she said. It was a sufficient answer. There was not much reason for her to be annoyed, hopefully....

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 6 2012, 07:38 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy listened as the girl spoke and raised one of her thin brows at her response. Well, that was much different than the whining she usually heard from the first years who had just been sorted into Slytherin. So many people seemed intimidated by it and thought that being a Slytherin automatically made you a bully. Granted, Ivy was a bully and she knew it...but still. It was all about being ambitious, which this girl already seemed to grasp. Awesome. Less work for Ivy. "Exactly. If there is one point I must get across though it is this: There will probably be at least one time throughout your time at Hogwarts where you are going to have to choose between your friends and yourself. I pray to Salazar you choose yourself" she said through a maniacal chuckle.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 8 2012, 03:43 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle was glad that the older Slytherin named Ivy wasn't going to hex her. And even more so learning that Slytherins were not going soft. No matter.
"You need not doubt that I would choose myself." she said.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 9 2012, 04:05 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

On that note, Ivy decided that she would open things up for the young girl to speak and perhaps to ask questions of her mentor. Looking down at the girl she smirked and folded her arms across her chest. "Well then. Do you have any questions of me? Anything you'd like to know about life in the Slytherin house?" She wasn't sure what these new kids new about coming into the house. She didn't really care for that matter but she had promised Prof. Dubois that she would at least pretend as though she cared. Looking down her nose at the girl, she awaited a response.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 14 2012, 07:23 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle wasn't quite ssure if asking a question would provoke a snarky and not-helpful answer.
"No. I do not." she said very painly.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: May 14 2012, 07:36 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy was shocked when the girl didn't have any further questions for her. Most of the girls she had mentored wouldn't shut up. Tilting her head and raising her brow she folded her arms across her chest and sunk her weight down into her hip. "Well, if you say so. You are dismissed then" she said smugly to the girl. Without even waiting for the girl to leave, Ivy brushed past her. She made sure that her shoulder brushed against her and she couldn't help but hope that she would push the girl into the lake. Walking away, Ivy looked back over her shoulder for a moment before disappearing out of sight.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Miguel Silveira
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 12:38 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
22 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Something about the school made the young Brazilian wonder whether he'd ever want to go back home again. Yes, he'd miss his home city but something about this place. It was more open, not like the city was of Sao Paulo. There weren't enough students to flood the grounds and squish you or muggle tourists to photo bomb you with photo's. It was kind of hard living as a wizarding family in one of the bigger cities in South America, that wasn't saying that there weren't enough wizarding families there. On the contrary, Brazil had one of its own schools there that his father had gone to. His dad had wanted him to go there but to his mom's better judgment they decided to send him to Hogwarts. The amount of tree's here in Scotland helped make the air less polluted for the young boy which made him enjoy it more. Plus there weren't big lakes with magical creatures in it over where he lived. Hogwarts had a big lake with a small boat house where he could just go on a boat and paddle himself around the lake.

Yes, each country had its own elements to it. Miguel rushed forward with a laugh as he headed towards the boathouse for a few moments on the docks. He wanted to dive into the water itself but he wasn't sure how safe it would be. There was a giant squid in the lake and he wasn't quite familiar with the antics of the squid, he didn't want to get killed or eaten or anything like that. Miguel peered through the boathouse for a few moments before grabbing a life vest. He wasn't a very good swimmer at all and hoped that it would keep him from drowning. He quickly put the jacket on and tested to see how snug it fit. Seeing as it was perfect the boy rushed over to one of the boats and just sat there and waited. He did not know what he was waiting for but something inside of him told him to just wait.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ