Posted: Nov 8 2016, 03:55 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Chyna Parks fr the amazing Siggy!
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Lauren Parks
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 06:38 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Lauren entered the small lounge. She had been coming here every afternoon to study. The Ravenclaw common room was crowded wines all the others studied there. Besides this place was a quieter than the common room. Beside it was so cosy! Maybe she might meet someone knew. She wandered over to an empty corner where another boy was. "Hello. Can I join you?"

Jarvis Bennett

This post has been edited by Lauren Parks: Nov 8 2016, 06:40 PM
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 9 2016, 03:35 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis just happened to find a cozy lounge at the north tower after finding out about the Hogsmeade village at one of the balcony. It was raining outside that he decided to stay inside, though he really wanted to explore the ground. He laid down on the couch at the corner of the room. The room was full of books and he was tempted to practice his elementary levitation spells there. "Wingardium Leviosa. Wingardium Leviosa," he charmed few things inside the lounge, including some books, vase, pens, and other things, made them float in the air. Just then, a voice distracted him and a girl was approaching him. "Oh, yeah," said him while sitting. "Make yourself comfortable," he smiled.
PMEmail
^
Lauren Parks
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 11:11 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Lauren nodded. Thanks." She smiled. and sat down next to him. She watched him practice a spell. "You're pretty good at that." Lauren laughed. She wasn't used to complementing people. but she didn't brag either. Lauren usuallly just was left alone. Even by her sisters when she passed them in the halls or see them in class, but never really hung out with them anymore.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 08:57 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Not that good," admitted him. "It's been weeks and I just mastered that spell," said him, sighing. They arrived at the third spell for first year already and here he was, still practicing the very first spell. He then moved all the flying things back into places. He then looked at the girl and realized something. "You actually look like someone," stated him.
PMEmail
^
Lauren Parks
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 09:25 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Maybe, but at least you can do it. Lauren smiled. She noticed a torn page in her book. "Reparo" She muttered. She didn't want him to think she was a show off. A Slytherin girl had told her that. Why did you have to be unpopular to be smart? At the boys next comment Lauren laughed. You probably met one of my sisters. I'm a triplet. Probably Chyna. Sierra likes to be alone.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 01:07 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis watched as the girl muttered a spell to her book. He seemed to tear one of its page and she just repaired it.He listened to the incantation and made a mental note to practice the spell later. The girl then mentioned if she were a triplet, he raised his eyebrows. "Really? And don't tell me if you guys are all in.." He glanced at the crest and noticed the bronze eagle with the background of blue. "Ravenclaw," finished him. "Yeah, I remember it was Chyna but.. what's your name by the way?" asked him, noticing that he already knew two name of the triplet but not the girl in front of him.
PMEmail
^
Lauren Parks
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 08:33 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Lauren laughed and smiled. I'm the real Ravenclaw. Seira is in Gryffindor. Chyna is like a mixture.. But she's always the most likable. Lauren chuckled to herself. When he said, Chyna's name. He looked kind of weird when he said Chyna's name, but she couldn't find the right word for it..."Oh, I'm Lauren."

(I actually need a writer for Sierra if you want to take her!)

This post has been edited by Lauren Parks: Nov 19 2016, 04:16 PM
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 04:23 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

As the girl mentioned her Seira sister being in Gryffindor, he tried to remember whether he had met her, but couldn't remember anyone looking the same but Chyna. And when she mentioned Chyna being the most likeable, he laughed. "You know what? She body-bind cursed me at the very first time we met," said him, still laughing, though he did not laugh when the event happened, at all. But now he thought it was quite funny that he regretted snapping at her. "If I meet Seira, it will be perfect," said him, grinning. Perhaps finding Seira in his common room would be his mission now. "And I'm Jarvis."
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 04:25 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((I'm sorry but I think I'll play with him only for now http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif thanks for the offering though!))
PMEmail
^
Lauren Parks
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 04:37 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Lauren laughed along, too. "I body-binded Sierra over the summer. And left her for three hours." It was so funny, but at the same time it wasn't. "I got grounded for a week, but it was totally worth it." said Lauren. Sierra had drew on her book. Lauren chuckled while other students began to shush them. Lauren turned away embarrassed. Lauren giggled again. He didn't know how she was. "Sierra is pretty stubborn, just letting you know."
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 10:17 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis chukled to hear her story until he realized there was something missing. He raises his eyebrows and suddenly became confused of something. "Wait, do you mean you used magic outside the school? But... we can't do that, can we?" he asked her in full of curiosity. Because that was the first thing the school staff mentioned about the rules. It was the only thing he had been so careful about after getting his wand. They could be expelled by doing such thing, right? Hearing her talkinh about Seirra, he chuckled. "I'm fine with subborn people though."
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 02:27 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe entered the lounge out of boredom and wanting to meet someone new. She stepped in and looked around with a small smile. It was different from what she expected but still looked comfortable. After wondering the room, she sat on the couch and started digging around her messenger bag she always carried for her notebook after adjusting her beanie.

Kya Evans

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ