PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 12:17 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor was headed up to the library where she was supposed to meet her little sister! She hadn't seen Avery for a bit, despite the fact that they were in the same house! So she had scheduled a little "date" for them! Perhaps studying wasn't exactly the most fun, but she had grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen for the two of them as well!

She pushed her dark hair behind her ear, hoping it looked all right.. Slytherins put so much importance an appearance! She checked a small mirror in her hand to make sure her make up still looked all right..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 02:29 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery was really happy she could finally meet Taylor again. While being back at home Avery always missed Taylor like crazy. But now, even with being in the same house, they didn't see each other very much.

On her way she passed a few studets and always smiled in their direction but never stop for a chat. She didn't want to be late again. She was always late.

This time she wasn't what suprised even herself. As soon as she saw Taylor a wide smile spread across her face. I've missed you. she told her older sister while giving her a hug.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 06:32 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled widely as she saw her sister coming to join her and she pocketed her mirror in her robes before stretching out her arms and hugging her as well.

"Avery! I've missed you as well! You would think being in the same house we would see each other more often." She shook her dark head as she pulled back and put her hands on Avery's shoulder..

"Are you still up to study? I've picked up some treats from the kitchen, perhaps we could go outside and eat them somewhere?" She asked her little sister with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 12:31 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yeah I really thought we could spend more time together once I'm here. Avery said with her smile getting a little smaller.

Oh, you know what I think about studying. And snacks. She gave her older sister a knowing look. Let's go then she said, curling one of her long locks around her finger while she started to walk away, tugging her sister with her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 02:13 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled a bit sadly down at her younger sister. "I know, and we will. I'm going to be making more time for you from now on all right? I'm here! I promise." She said with a warm smile as she fussed with her hair slightly.. trying to make sure it looked perfect!

Taylor laughed.. "I know! I know! Come on Let's go!" She said with a smile as they started to walk down the stairs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 02:43 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yeah, that'd be great. I hope it works out. Her smile got bigger again.

Avery gave Taylor another look. I think you care too much about the way you look. I mean.. You look great anyway and if someone thinks otherwise, they're wrong. She meant what she said to her older sister. She was always envious because Taylor was really good looking.

Good. Can't wait for the snacks! She was already curling another lock around her finger, while jogging in the direction of the stairs.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 05:58 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor gently squeezed her little sister's shoulder and smiled warmly down at her. "It will, I promise it will!" She said with a nod, she was going to make sure to set aside more time to spend with her siblings!

Taylor looked down slightly and she sighed a bit.. Slytherin was all about appearance and blood status! She had the status.. but she didn't think she compared well to the other girls in her year! "Thank you Ave..I'm trying to be better about it.. but it's hard.. everyone is so beautiful around here." Had she Seen that 6th year Gryffindor? Wes? Was it.. He was dreamy!

She laughed and shook her head.. "Race you there!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Nov 29 2015, 09:37 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery knew what Taylor meant when she said everyone was pretty around here. She had met a few students who's appearance was quite impressiv. I know she sighed a little. But you don't have to worry about it. You're prettier than the most of them!

Tay? She asked quietly. Is there any boy you like? Her sister always cared about what she looked like but in the last time it even increased. There must be a boy behind it.

Sure thing!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 04:04 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor gave her sister a small smile.. "You just say that cause you are my sister!" She said as she gently ruffled her sisters hair and looked down at her.. "But thanks Ave.. That means a lot to me."

Taylor bit her lip a little and shrugged ever so slightly.. The other Taylor she had met was super hot! Did she like him? She wasn't sure!

"I don't know! I'll let you know when I have another conversation with him! For now.. Let's head out to the grounds all right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 01:08 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

No I don't! Avery argued once again.

Avery smiled at her older sister. It would be so cute if she had a boyfriend. But she knew Taylor, she wouldn't tell unless it wasn't sure.. Too bad for the curious Avery. Yep, let's go!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 02:12 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix sighed and looked down the staircase. She felt so gloomy right now. Seeing Isaac could help her a bit. He always knew how to cheer her up... But still. Riley did say he liked her,but she didn't know if she was ready to start dating.

He was two years older than her, but she always had a crush on him...

I guess she never expected him to like her back.

Caspian Greyson

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:47 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian and Maia were no longer engaged so that meant Caspian can find himself a new lover and speaking about lovers He wanted a gryffindor named Phoenix Raven but this was rare because he has never wanted a lioness. Making sure he looked ok he then walked over to the young girl and decided to whisper into her ear. Missed me? he asked in a teasing voice.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:50 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix was shocked an older Slytherin boy was talking to her in a playful voice. They mostly ignored her.

His voice was playful and almost liking he was flirting with her! She was only in her first year! She didn't even know him!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:53 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian then showed his face to the girl and smirked. "How could you forget the person who babysat you when you were little?" he said in a fake hurt way making her remember who he was.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:02 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Phoenix didn't remember anything of the sort. It was Anna who always babysat for her. Was this guy trying to prank her or something?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:04 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian looked at her and was angry that she didn't remember him. "Don't you remember going to the Greyson Manor?" he said in a bold voice.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:13 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix did not remember anything at all. " 'Fraid not. Are you sure it wasn't someone else?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:15 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian then showed her a picture of him his brother jax and her and her sister Anna. "Yet your sister remembers me though and she wasn't the one I babysat that day" He was really get annoyed by the fact she couldn't remember.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:34 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix didn't remember it, but it might've been. "Was Danny or Stella there?" said Phoenix.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:37 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian nodded and then said "Your siblings were there as well as my family the ravens family your parents and many others were there for my brothers birthday party." He said smirking while telling the truth.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 06:44 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The Ravens? Wasn't it the Ridgelakes? Her parents didn't split up if Danny and Stella were there.

Phoenix crossed her arms. She thought this was a prank.

This post has been edited by Phoenix Raven: Nov 24 2016, 11:46 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ