Broom Shed
Prof. Wagner Wellbeloved
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 06:00 PM

Professor Emeritus
167 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

Students can borrow the school's broomsticks, which are located in this shed, for classes and practices. Please remember to treat them with care, and always place them back where you found them.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 01:31 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby walked outside, thinking that maybe it was nice weather for a fly around the grounds, and he wasn't disappointed. The sky was clear, it was pretty warm for March...and it wasn't too sunny. He took off for the Quidditch pitch, where he figured there might be an extra broom, as his own had broke after the final match last term.

He was happy to see that there was still a few in relatively good condition, and he took one and began dusting it off, wondering about what his siblings had been up to lately. He hadn't seen any of them in a while, and wondered if maybe he should have tracked his older brother down before coming our here, they could have flown around together....

Jack Quinn

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 10:30 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack hadn't been flying in quite awhile and if he was going to fly with Claire this weekend he wanted to brush on up on skills! He had a girl to impress! He moved down to the supply shed to grab a broom, his own was coming from home and would be here soon.. but he didn't have it today!

As he reached the shed he noticed a familiar face and he grinned at his little brother..

"Hey Col! How's it going?" He asked as he stuck his hands in his pockets.. "Next time you go flying, hit me up ehh? it's been to long since we've hung out." Jack always tried to make as much time as he could for his family, because.. well.. he loved them!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 12:08 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby was still looking the broom over when he heard someone come in. Turning around, he smiled widely at the sight of his older brother. "Hey Jack!" he said, giving his brother a bit of a hug. "I was actually just thinking that I should have done that...and here you are!"

"I'm doing well."
he said with a nod. "Although I'm going to need to get another broom if I want to play Quidditch this term. What about you? What have you been up to?" he wondered.

This post has been edited by Colby Quinn: Mar 24 2016, 12:31 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 09:44 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack grinned as he hugged his brother back, "Yes, here I am.. I would say we have twin sense, but.. we aren't twins." He said with a bit of a grin as he looked at his younger brother for a moment and then back at the school brooms..

Yikes.. There wasn't much to work on..

"Yeah Man, I just owl'd Mom to send mine, so you should do the same thing, because.. uhhh.. these won't win matches." He would be surprised if they held his weight actually. He made a face as he picked out a broom that looked most likely to carry him and looked at his brother..

"Ohh, I've been studying.. and I met a girl." He said with a bit of a smirk.. "So there's that."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 03:05 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby smiled. "Nope, but speaking of twins, have you seen Brie and Brin lately?" he wondered. He figured he should really catch them sometime to hang out...

He chuckled a bit when Jack mentioned the brooms. "Hm, you're right. I don't even know if these things still work...and if they do work, they'd probably crack." Colby sighed a bit. "But are mom and dad even gonna pay for a new one? I mean...the way I broke mine last year...was a little stupid on my part."

Oh...his brother had met a girl? This was bound to be interesting! Colby looked at his brother with an impatient look on his face. "Well, tell me about it, you big goober!" he said impatiently. "I'd tell you if I'd met a girl!"

Well, there was Azura...but he didn't know if anything would come of his crush on her...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 05:16 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack smiled a bit as Col asked about the Twins.. "I saw them the other day actually, caught them studying out on the grounds.. They seem to be doing good! I thought it would be easier to hang out if you were all in the same common room?" He asked..

He certainly thought it would have been!

Jack laughed a little.. "Well.. umm.. here..' Jack picked up a broom and handed it to his brother.. "This one looks passable? Hopefully it won't crack!" He said with a laugh before shaking his head.. "I don't know Col, Maybe? Try asking Mom, she's better at that stuff." He said with a bit of a shrug..

"Sorry, stinky." Jack said with a smirk.."Her name is Claire.. and Iinvited her out flying this weekend." Jack had a big old grin on his face as he spoke.. He was so excited! He couldn't remember liking a girl this much before!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 08:35 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby shrugged when his brother said he'd thought it would be easier to hang out if they were all in the same house. "Yeah, you'd think so, huh? But it's not really...I mean, I see them, but I haven't actually talked to them in a while." he looked over at his brother. "But how are they?"

He took the broom his brother held out to him and looked it over. "Yeah, you're right. This one looks a bit more sturdy." Colby sighed a little. "Okay, I guess I don't really have any other choice, do I? If I want to win any matches, anyways."

"Fine." he said with a smirk. "Then I'm not going to tell you about the girl I met." He couldn't wait until he saw Azura again! He'd have to track her down somehow...he couldn't ever really remember liking a girl as much as he liked her!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 04:39 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack smiled as Col asked about the girls.. "They are fine Col, they are doing perfectly fine, you know them.. usually happy.. No boy Drama.. thankfully.. so for now, we are all in the clear! Have you talked to Asa lately though?" Asa was the families name for Asiago! He had barely heard from him lately!

Jack grinned as his brother spoke.."Have I ever steered you wrong dude?" He said before nodding.. "You can try.. they just got back from a big cheese tasting.. you know that always puts them in a good mood.. owl Mom.. and promise not to crash into the trees this time." A smirk appeared on Jacks face as he spoke.

" Whaaaaaaaa.. you met a girl? Spill!! Now!! I'll tell you what you want to know about mine, if you give me all the details on yours!" He said with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 07:41 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby breathed a sigh of relief when Jack said there was not boy drama. "Phew! At least we don't have to worry about that..." he shook his head when Jack asked about Asa. "No, you're actually the only sibling of mine I've seen in over a month."

He rolled his eyes at Jack's next comment. "Uhh, do you want me to start listing all of the times you did?" he asked. [colo"Oh, would you be quiet." Colby said when Jack mentioned he should tell his mom he wouldn't smash into trees. "It's not like you've never done anything stupid!"

Oh, yes...he knew that would make his brother tell him about Claire. He smirked a little at Jack. "Mm, nope. I know you. You tell me all about this Claire first, then I will tell you about my girl." he smiled a little. Okay, so she wasn't his...yet...but he was going to ask her out soon!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 12:54 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Merlin! The first sibling he's seen in a month! "We need to call a sibling meeting and get everyone there! Just to make sure Asa and the girls are doing well." Because.. Who knew what could happen in a month!

Jack made a face at his younger brother.. "That was a rhetorical question Col! You didn't have to actually bring things up." He said as he stuck his tongue out at him for a moment.. "True.. I HAVE done stupid things.. but I do know better than to crash my broom into a tree, because you happened to see a pretty girl." Jack said with a bit of a smirk.. HA HA!!

Ugh!!

"All right, she's in Slytherin, she's a 5th year, she's really pretty! She likes to Play Quidditch, and has a big family that almost sounds like ours.." He nodded.. "That's all I gathered before I asked her out this weekend.." Cue smirk..

'Your turn."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 03:06 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah, that would be a good idea!" he said with a bit of a laugh. "Although, you're the oldest, aren't you the one that's supposed to keep tabs on everyone?" he wondered.

He rolled his eyes at his brother's response. "I know what it was! Who's the Ravenclaw here?" he said before he stuck his tongue right back out at his brother. "Well, at least I didn't break my nose because I was trying to show off to a girl and dived into the shallow end of the pool!" Thank merlin he hadn't embarrassed himself like that!

Ha!

Oh...fine. He supposed he had to tell his brother now...

"Her name is Azura, she plays three different instruments and she likes to sing...she's absolutely gorgeous, and she has purple eyes. And she has one older brother." Colby sighed a little. "That's my only problem. I don't want to talk to her brother."

He shook his head a little. "Actually, it would be a miracle if she even liked me, considering how we met!" Colby laughed at the memory.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 04:24 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack made a bit of a face at his smart mouthed brother.. "Yes Yes.. And I've been doing a generally good job, I just haven't seen Asa lately. So I'll look him up soon." Jack said as he almost rolled his eyes.. but refrained.

Though his cheeks flushed a little as Col brought up the "swimming incident" "Yes well.. she had very pretty hair." Jack managed to get out between clenched teeth.. that had hurt so badly!

Though he smiled a little as he spoke of the girl he liked.. Wooooowwwww.. She sounded cool..

And purple eyes..

"Good for you Col! And about the brother.. just pretend like it were me? Or.. say what you think we would want to hear if the girls started dating." He said with a nod.. He knew his brother well enough.. he wasn't going to mess around.. They weren't like that..

"How did you meet?" He asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 08:12 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby laughed at the face Jack made. "I probably should too, actually...I don't want him thinking I don't care." he shook his head. "I just get so busy, and I forget to talk to you guys sometimes."

"Jack! Pretty hair, are you serious? That's what you broke your nose over? Pretty hair?!" Colby asked, laughing all the harder at his brother's flushed face and clenched teeth.

He managed to stop laughing by the time his brother spoke again. "Sorry, bro." he said, although a smirk was still on his face.

"Yes...but we don't really want our sisters dating, that's what scares me! Otherwise, I'd be fine!"
he said with a shake of his head, suddenly serious. "Claire sounds pretty awesome too." Colby said with a smile at his brother.

Although...well...he didn't exactly want to tell Jack how they'd met.

*sigh*

"Um...well, I was exploring the towers and I came to this old staircase, which I tried to climb. But...my foot fell through a hole...and she found me and helped me get my foot out."
he said, scratching his neck a little uncomfortably and looking around the shed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 01:19 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack nodded as Col spoke.. "I remember last year.. OWL's were tough man.. But I'm sure you will do great on them." Jack said with a warm smile as he patted his brother on the shoulder.. "I'll call a family meeting soon okay? Then we can all see each other." He said with a nod..

Now he just needed to find a place to hold it!

Jack blushed a bit.. "Yes!! It was very shiny.. and it looked like it smelled good and was soft!" So sue him!! "And mom fixed it instantly! So.. It wasn't a super big deal.." Other than all the blood in the pool.. Whoops?

He punched Col in the stomach.. "Well, let's see the stupid things YOU do when you see a pretty girl and then we can talk!" He said..

And then his brother spoke about how he met Azura and he burst into laughter!!!

"Got your foot stuck in a hole!! HAAHAH!" Jack was dying! He doubled over with laughter and was hanging onto his broom for support!

This post has been edited by Jack Quinn: Mar 29 2016, 05:57 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 08:18 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll do fine. But it doesn't make me any less nervous." he sighed and smiled at his brother thankfully. "Well, owl me what you do. I'll be there!"

He snorted when his brother spoke. "Dear merlin, please don't tell me you only like Claire because she has pretty hair too!" Colby chuckled a bit. "No, except for the fact the water was red and we had to clean the pool out!" But that hadn't been that hard...still...

Pretty hair?!

"Owww!" he said when his brother punched him in the stomach. "And I don't do stupid things around pretty girls...most of the time!"

Colby's face flushed bright red at his brother's reaction. "Shut up!" he said fiercely and kicked his brother's leg. "It wasn't my fault!! The stairs were just really old!"

Ugh...he was never going to live that down, was he?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 04:56 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Sound good Col, I'll do that." Jack said with a grin at his brother as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair.

Jack made a face at his brother as he spoke.. "NO! I like her for many more things than just her hair! It's pretty too! But.." Ughhhhh.. He was NEVER going to live this down. "Well.. At least I didn't break my broom!" He said slightly triumphantly.. "And I don't have to owl mum to ask her for a new one.. so.. there." Jack stuck his tongue out at his younger brother before giving him a smirk..

HA!

"I don't either! I'm usually pretty damn smooth around them! That was a one time thing." Jack protested, grinned at his brother whined.. "Sissy." He said with a shake of his head before laughing harder..

He had fallen to the floor now and was rolling around, hitting the floor.. "I can't breathe!" He managed to get out.. He only laughed harder as Col kicked his leg.. "Bloody Hell.. I'm dying!" He said with a shake of his head.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 08:13 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Asiago thought it would be nice to at least take a look at the brooms in the shed. He had been considering playing quidditch after watching his first game, but kept pushing the idea off since he didn't believe himself to be fit enough for it. Maybe if he snuck a broomstick out and tried it, he'd be able to see if he was cut out for it...

His steps had been cut off when he heard voices coming from inside the shed. They definitely much too deep to be girls' voices...and they sounded very, very familiar. With an exhale of breath, he placed his hand on the door knob and pushed the door open. He instantly spotted his two brothers - one seemed to be howling with laughter, while the other seemed to be fuming, or at least feigning it.

"Should I be offended that my two brothers seem to be having plenty of fun without me?" he joked with a fake grin. He scratched the back of his neck and looked at them with softened facial features. With anyone but his family, he had a harder time opening up, but with his family, he had full reign to start offering sarcastic and sassy comments. "Honestly, I haven't talked to you all in a while. I'm starting to think there's an Anti-Asa Group that's happening behind my back."
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 09:05 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby laughed again as Jack spoke. "Oh, come on...that's all you can come up with? 'At least I didn't break my broom?'" he asked, still shaking from laughter.

"Well, I can't WAIT to see you give me a demonstration of that when I see you with Claire!" he said with a smirk.

He was about to pummel his brother for laughing so hard when the door opened and he saw his youngest brother there. "Asa! Hey, man! We were just talking about you!"

Um...oops. "I mean...that's not why Jack is laughing...he's just...someone gave him a weird potion and now he's mentally unstable, I think." he said with a dark look at his older brother.

"And he's having trouble breathing too." he said, pretending to shake his head sadly. "Pity. Now he won't be able to ask that Claire girl out."

Colby shook his head. "Oh, come on, Asa, you know that's not true! I have OWL's this year and I'm really busy studying...and Jack here is knocking the socks off every girl he meets, I guess." he said, rolling his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 10:15 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack was still rolling around on the ground laughing when the door opened and there was.. Asa!!!!

"Asa!! Jack managed to get out as he slowly tried to calm down his laughter.. He was never going to get over how Col had met a girl with his foot stuck in a hole, but at least he could try to compose himself.. somewhat!

He rolled his eyes as Col said they had just been talking about him. "We have been! I was going to set up a family meeting sometime because I've missed you." Jack said as he sat up and then rolled his eyes at Col!

"I have done nothing of the sort! I was laughing because Col met a girl.. with his foot stuck in a hole." Snicker.. snicker..

He was slowly catching his breath as he stood up and elbowed Col in the ribs.. "We really have been meaning to see you.. I promise Asa.. " He said in a sincere voice before shaking his head at Col..

"At least I've managed to keep my shoes on while talking to them." Jack said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 04:41 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Asiago grinned, hearing his brothers' comments. "I would actually love a family reunion, honestly," he said, walking closer to his brothers. "I haven't heard much from the twins...which is a bit too strange for my taste."

He looked around and saw that some of the brooms looked less reliable than he had thought. His eyes then landed back on Jack and Colby. "Who is this Claire and the girl that Colby met with his foot stuck in a hole?" he asked. "Don't you know that the way to attract girls is to make eye contact with them and trip in the process?" He chuckled slightly at his lame attempt at a joke.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you would go through such lengths for me,"
Asiago replied, a sincere smile on his face, " as I would do for any of you." He then ruffled his hair. "Now, what's this potion Jack drank? Seeing as to how happy he is, I would love to try that."
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 01:04 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby smiled at Asa's words. "Yeah...I haven't seem them either. But Jack says they're doing good." he said with a nod.

"Well, apparently Jack wants to ask Claire out...and I really don't know much else other than he thinks she's really pretty...apparently she's also got nice hair...and she plays quidditch" he said. "And the girl I met with my foot stuck in a hole...is Azura Blackthorn. She's the head girls cousin...She's gorgeous, and super nice." Colby said.

WAIT! Blackthorn...that was the new Minister for Magic's last name! Ugh! What hadn't he noticed that! Oh dear...

He laughed a little as Asa's comment. "Oh, is that how it's done? You don't get your foot stuck or break your nose?" he asked, snorting.

"The potion he drank...is called laughing at your brother's stupidity." he said with a laugh. "Either that or he's all giddy because he finally got a girl to like him."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 09:53 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack nodded at his two brothers, "I was just going to set up one soon.. So perhaps we can all plan it?" He said as he looked at Asa and Col, before grinning at Asa.. "The girls are just fine, I saw them just a few days ago."

He smiled at Asa's questions and then grinned as Col answered.. "Claire is a 5th year Slytherin and she has way more than nice hair! She's super pretty and fun to talk to and I like being around her." He explained before laughing as Asa spoke.. "Oh really? Well, I'll have to try that.. has it worked out for you Asa?" He asked with a grin at his youngest brother.

"Col's right.. I was dying because he met a girl with his foot stuck in a hole." Jack said with a soft giggle as he clapped Col on the back.. "I still can't believe she wants to see you again!" He said with a shake of his head..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 03:01 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"That sounds like a great idea," Asiago said in reply to Jack. "I mean, I would suggest that they come here if we had a way to communicate with them."

He then grinned at the affection his brothers were showing toward the girls he only heard of briefly. "I haven't heard more cheesiness from any of you, which is highly ironic since we come from a family of cheese." He ruffled his hair and stated, "I'm sure it'll work. Making them laugh is a very big step."

"I might have to agree with Col, though, Jack. Your happiness is probably a result of your canoodling with Claire," he said, elbowing Jack in the side jokingly. "But perhaps this Azura girl, as charming as she sounds, has a foot fetish?" he joked.
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 10:49 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby thought for a moment about Asa's comment about having a way to communicate with the girls. "Is there?" he wondered. "I mean, is there a way we could send something to them?"

He laughed at Asa's comment. "Well, I suppose we'll have to wait and see how well you keep your head around you when you find a girl you like, little brother!" he said with a chuckle.

"O-kay, enough is enough, Jack!" he said, punching his brother on the arm before glaring at Asa. "Why do I feel like you two are ganging up on me?" Colby asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 01:32 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack thought for a moment as he his two brothers spoke.. "Well, I could send my patronus to them? That might work?" He suggested as he wondered if they would even know what it would mean.. But it was worth a shot right?

Jack started laughing as Asa spoke.. "I guess we are being a bit cheesy aren't we? But.. even grown men can go to mush when a girl likes them." He said as he ruffled his hair and nodded.. "Make them laugh.. I'll keep that in mind Asa.." He said before grinning at Col..

"It will be fun seeing Asa lose his head over a girl!"

He snorted as Asa spoke..."We haven't "cannoodled." yet.." He said with a bit of a blush.. before he started to lose it again at Asa's words..

"Foot fetish!!" That was all it took for the older Quinn to fall over on the floor and die laughing once more!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 02:51 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Asiago replied to Jack. "Let's just hope they get it soon enough."

Asiago then rolled his eyes at Col and grinned while shaking his head. "You both can probably safely assume that I'd be as clumsy as ever when I meet a girl I like. I'm quite jealous of you two, honestly."

He couldn't help but join in with Jack's laughter at Colby's expense, but wrapped his arm loosely around Colby's shoulders and said in between chuckles, "It's all in endearment, Col. You should be offended if we don't make comments like that, seeing as I only do it with people I'm close with."
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 06:37 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby nodded at Jack's comment. "That sounds like a good idea to me...we could just have a reunion right now." he smiled a bit. "Seeing as more than half of us are here already."

"Yes...I can just see it." Colby grinned. "Asa will meet a pretty girl, and somehow stammer out 'Hello my Asiago name is' while tripping over his feet and landing in a lake or something." he said with a laugh. "You're jealous of ME? I am...horrible at meeting girls-as Jack likes to point out so lovingly!"

He shot Jack another death glare when he started laughing again. "Jack, I think you should stop the laughing RIGHT NOW...or I'm going to track Claire down and start telling her a whole pile of embarrassing things about you!"[b] he threatened. Yes, okay...it was funny, he admitted that...but a foot fetish, of all things!
[b]
"Well, I'm glad you love me so much, but isn't there any other way to show it?"
he asked.

This post has been edited by Colby Quinn: Apr 4 2016, 06:52 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 10:32 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack nodded.. "Very well!" He said as he got out his wand and then closed his eyes, conjured up a good memory.. and said "Expecto-Patronum!!" something Silvery burst out of his wand and he smiled as he saw his White Tiger there, wondering what it was supposed to do!

"Go find the twins, get them to come here." Jack instructed the animal and soon it was off like a shot and out of sight.. Jack smiled and nodded.. "There.."

Jack tried not to grin as Col said what Asiago was going to be like when he met a girl.. "Speaking of, I head you hung out with the Head girl.. huh.. huh..." He teasingly elbowed Asa for a moment, trying to tease him.. before laughing so hard at Col..

He tried to stop laughing.. He REALLY did.. but it wasn't working and he was snorting with the effort it was taking to calm down!!

"Merlin Col! Calm down okay?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 5 2016, 01:16 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Asiago looked at his oldest brother's patronus bound out of the room in awe. "That's quite magnificent," he praised, admiring the way that it didn't once break formation.

He turned his head slightly to face Colby and chuckled slightly. "I can very much imagine that being how it goes. I'm quite surprised that hasn't happened yet."

He then looked over at Jack, who mentioned his encounter with Syah. He cracked a small smile and stammered, "Yes...well...she was quite charming and delightful...but she...she certainly deserved a much better introduction than what I had given her." He was quite sheepish to say the least. The meeting between him and Syah ended with him and a bloody nose, while she formed somewhat of a headache. It had also been at his expense, making him even more embarrassed about it.

His internal conflict changed as the mood lightened and he pat Colby comfortingly on his shoulder before detaching his arm from around his shoulders. "I don't think I quite know how to show my affection any other way. Unless you'd both like a big fat smooch from your little brother," he joked with a wink.
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 10:08 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby's eyes widened when he saw Jack's patronus. Merlin, Jack. he said, shaking his head. That's amazing!

Oh, you met the head girl? he asked. What happened? Colby wondered when Asa's face turned a bit red. Did you embarrass yourself or something?

He rolled his eyes at Jack as he started laughing again. Fine, I'll be calm...just, stop acting like some giggly teenage girl, please...it doesn't suit you! he shook his head as Asa spoke. I think I'll pass...but thanks for the offer. he grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 03:55 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack was pleased with himself and smiled proudly at his brother's compliments. "Thank you Col and Asa.. i'm quite proud of it actually." He said with a contended nod as he put his wand down.. Ahh.. nothing like showing off a bit for the siblings!

"I've heard she is, I've only met her briefly one night.. I would like to meet her again actually." He said with a nod before smiling.. "Oh.. well what happened? I'm curious now." Jack asked with a smile as he sat up on the floor and tried not to roll his eyes at his brother..

"I'm am NOT giggling! I am laughing, you dolt." Jack said with a shake of his head.. "Aren't you a Ravvie?" He smirked at Colby before grinning at Asa.."Well, as nice as that would be Asa.. you aren't my type." He said as he elbowed his little brother in the ribs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 06:19 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Did it take long to master that?" Asiago asked, curiously. He had always been interested in learning about a patronus.

He then grinned sheepishly at his two brothers and returned his gaze to the floor. "You see, there was this book I found and she happened to be with me when I found it. We opened it, it played this angelic music, and everything was fine. All of a sudden, I got a headache, my nose bled and she ended up getting a slight headache. I was actually the persuader in this whole mess," he recounted with a tinge of red in his cheeks. "I wish I could just apologize to her for making her get a headache at my expense." He then looked back up at them with his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Asiago chuckled at his brothers' quarrels before chiming in, "I like to think I'm a good kisser. Maybe one on each of your cheeks?"
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 09:01 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby nodded a bit. Yeah, how long does it take to get it that good? he wondered. Seeing...as he would be starting to learn it pretty soon. He was rather curious to see what his patronus would be!

He snorted a bit at Asa's sheepish look. Oh, look...we haven't been the only ones embarrassing ourselves, Jack. he said with a grin. Okay, angelic music when meeting a girl...good...making your nose bleed and giving her a headache...not so good. Colby said with a shake of his head. Ah, you didn't know it would happen, Asa. he said, putting an arm around his younger brother's shoulder.

I didn't say you were giggling, you doorknob. he said to Jack. I said you were acting like a giggly teenage girl...and for your information, your laugh there was starting to sound like a giggle after awhile. He turned to Asa. Oh, you like to think you're a good kisser? he asked with a laugh. I guess, you can kiss my cheek, if you must. he said with a shake of his head.

Even though he'd much rather it was Azura kissing his cheek than his younger brother...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 12:51 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack's Slytherin came out.. just for a moment as his brother's awed over his patronus "Didn't take long at all.. I'm just that good." He said with a bit of a smirk as he looked over at his brothers.. He liked seeing the awe on their faces as he did some powerful magic.. Perhaps his want to be an Auror might actually work out?

Jack softened as he looked down at his youngest brother though as he spoke and he patted him gently on the back.. "It wasn't your fault Asa, you didn't know the book was going to mess you both up." He said comfortingly. . "And I'm sure she is fine? Right?" He asked him before he glared at Col..

"My laugh does not sound like a giggle you dingdong! You must need your hearing checked if that's what you heard!! And I am NOT acting like a giggly teenage girl.. you would find it hilarious too.. if it wasn't happening to you." Another eye roll.. before he patted Col on the shoulder..

"Just Chill man." He said with a shake of his head before laughing at Asa..

"Very well.. Here is my cheek.." He said as he offered it to Asa.. Cause.. Family!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 01:24 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Asiago chuckled at Jack's self-confidence. "I'm sure that was the case," he said while rolling his eyes.

He then rolled his eyes once more than Colby made a comment about him embarrassing himself. "I think it just may be a Quinn family quirk," he told them in reply. "But thank you for the reassurances. I'm pretty sure she's fine, but I worry that maybe the headache she had is still lingering..."

All he could do was laugh as his brothers continued to "argue". In the midst of his laughing, he snorted and started laughing even more because of the noise he produced.

Asiago smirked when his brothers allowed him to kiss their cheeks. In about a minute, he planted a big, wet, slobbery kiss on Colby's cheek before quickly running over to Jack and placing a kiss - much like the one he planted on Colby - on Jack's cheek. He could only snicker at his doings.

This post has been edited by Claudia Kirkwood: Apr 7 2016, 01:24 PM
PMEmail
^
Colby Quinn
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 03:17 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
59 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Colby snorted at Jack's words. Riiight. he said, shaking his head. No, seriously, I'm wondering...because I'm learning it next year. So how long did it take? he asked.

He started laughing when Jack glared at him. I can hear just fine! he said in between chuckles. But really, you should have seen yourself rolling around on the floor...I should have had a camera with me! Colby nodded as his brother spoke. All, right, I suppose it was funny. he said, before laughing again as Asa began to snort.

Maybe I should be a stand up comedian. he said, shaking his head. I seem to be able to make people laugh a lot.

Colby wiped his cheek after Asa planted a wet, slobbery kiss on it. Ohh...yuck. he mumbled.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jack Quinn
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 12:06 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
55 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jack smiled a bit haughtily for a moment before smiling at his brother.. "It took a few months actually.. Of hard work.." Jack said with a nod.. "But I WAS one of the first in the class to achieve it.. the only one who did was the head girl." He said with a nod.. Such an adorable little red panda it was too...The dementors would fall over cooing if they ever saw it!

He smiled at Asa as he spoke.. "Well, I'm sure she's just fine, but maybe you should go see her and make sure?" It would be the polite thing to do, and since they were in Ravenclaw together.. it should be easy!

He grinned at Col finally admitted it was funny.. "Seeee." He said with a grin as he laughed at Asa as he snorted and then..

"Ugh... Asa.." He wiped off his cheek and then wiped his hand on his pants.. "When did we get a dog for a brother?" He asked Col with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Asiago Quinn
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 02:57 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
60 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Asiago nodded in understanding. "I can't wait until I'll be able to produce something like that."

"I think I actually will," he then said, running a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't really oppose to seeing her again."

"It was quite a sight, really, Jack; being able to see you so joyful."
He then looked around at his two brothers and saw how happy they really were. It was contagious, to say the least. A grin popped its way onto his face.

The youngest Quinn just winked and wiped his mouth teasingly. "Maybe I'm secretly an animagus," he joked.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ