View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Stairs
Anna Brooks
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 10:07 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
31 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Anna stared at the cold dead wall. Her mind had completely slipped away. She smiled at the thought of Andrew.

"Oh, sorry, I was lost in thought." Ana said, "of course, you can sit there. I'm just doing some work for defense against the dark arts. My name's Anna, by the way."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Dominique
PMEmail
^
Sabrina Harrington
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 09:16 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
16 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I'm Sabrina. Sabrina said. She sat down next to Anna.
PMEmail
^
Anna Brooks
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 04:01 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
31 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Anna nodded. "Sabrina, you're in Ravenclaw, right?" Anna asked. She had seen her around. She was usual with Lauren, though. "I don't seem to be rude, but Don't you usual hang out with Lauren?"

"Oh, I see." Anna says.

This post has been edited by Anna Brooks: Oct 7 2016, 04:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Dominique
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 01:02 AM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie took a break from reading and decided to wonder the castle. She didn't really have any friends mostly people find her really hard to talk to because she is shy. Stephanie always wondered why she was put into Gryffindor when she barely talked and nobody would really define her as brave.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 03:32 PM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Auorra was wandering around, trying to find something to do. The Le Fay was bored and all her friends were busy to try to cheer the young green eyed witch. Most never saw why Auorra was placed in a house such as Slytherin, especially since she was no nice and didn't seem ambitious. Many people thought that she only got into Slytherin because she begged the hat to put her into Slytherin because the majority of her family was from that house. They couldn't be father from the truth, the Le Fay heiress got into Slytherin by her own merits not by her family's. When she grew up, Auorra wanted to be just like her favorite cousin, Morgana Le Fay, who's an ministry official.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 12:15 PM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie heard footsteps near by. When she looked up she saw a bored looking Slytherin girl. Stephanie didn't really recognize the girl but that didn't stop her from speaking. Hello. You are in Slytherin right?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 04:32 PM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The dark haired witch turned around to look at Stephanie. She smiled politely and answered"Yeah, I am. And you're in Gryffindor right?" Auorra wondered who the girl in front of her was. She didn't know Stephanie but that certainly didn't stop her from wanting to be a friend of Stephanie's.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 12:37 AM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie smiles softly and nods. Yeah. I'm probably one of the most shy Gryffindor there. I'm Stephanie Knight by the way. She says with a small laugh. You do look familiar. Do you come from a pureblood family? Stephanie asks curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 06:49 AM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Auorra laughed at that, looking hugely amused at Stephanie's question. Then she answered"I'm Auorra Le Fay, and yeah, I do come from a pureblood family."She does look familiar. Have I met this girl before? The Le Fay thought as she looked at Stephanie, almost sure that the two of them met somewhere.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 12:33 PM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie smiled slightly at her. So she comes a pureblood family. I might have seen her from there or in class. Gryffindors and Slytherins share classes right? She thought hurriedly. [b]Yeah so do you. I don't see where you would see me from though expect from class because I'm a muggle born." Stephanie said truthfully.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 09:58 PM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Now I remember! I've seen you in Potions. Nice to meet you, by the way." The green eyed witch offered her hand to Stephanie and waited for Stephanie to shake it. Auorra had some muggleborn friends, she generally believed that power comes from all kinds of wizards, regardless of their blood status. And she was proud to do so. Some of her famous and infamous ancestors were halfbloods themselves.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 12:39 AM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie smiles softly and nods. She now saw she did see her in potions. She shacks Auorra's hand with a smile. Stephanie could tell that Auorra wasn't like the other pureblood who are sometimes stuck up. It's nice to meet you. Stephanie says.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 09:18 AM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"So what do you think of Hogwarts so far, Stephanie?" She said as she tried to start a conversation with the muggleborn Gryffindor. The Le Fay waited for Stephanie to reply, she was curious at what Stephanie might think of Hogwarts.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 12:24 PM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie shrugged slightly. I like it. Although I don't really talk to anyone so I never socailied with the other students. What about you? Do you like it here? She asks curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 09:01 AM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I like it here! Hogwarts is my home. There's no other place like Hogwarts, you know?" The Le Fay heiress immediately answered, she always considered Hogwarts her second home. Auorra had so much fun at Hogwarts, Hogwarts was such a lovely place, in her opinion.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:37 AM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie smiles and nods. Yeah. I know what you mean. I really like it here at Hogwarts. Everyone is so nice here. Well almost everyone. She said in agreement.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 10:02 AM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"So who are your best friends in Hogwarts?" Auorra wondered how Stephanie would answer that question. The Slytherin really didn't have a best friend, no, she had best allies . Suddenly, the green eyed witch dearly wished with all her heart that she had best friends, people she could really trust without worrying that they might want something in return from her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 05:40 PM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie thought hard for about minute on the question. To be honest she didn't have any best friends more like acceptances who sometimes talk to Stephanie but mostly stayed with their friends. Besides she always busy reading and being overlooked. I don't really have any best friends. I usually stay to myself. How about you? I bet a lot of people would like to be your friend. Stephanie said.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 23 2016, 11:08 AM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The raven haired witch felt like laughing out loud, but she didn't do so in fear of being thought insane. She had a huge reputation to maintain after all. So instead she smiled and answered the question as calmly as she could"I do have a lot of friends. But I also love to make new friends."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 03:35 AM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie smiles at Auorra's comment. So do I sometimes. It depends on the person She said simply. It was true if Stephanie wasn't so shy she would probably talk to everyone. But she also likes her peace and quiet at times.

This post has been edited by Stephanie Knight: Dec 24 2016, 03:36 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Auorra Le Fay
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 01:48 PM

Slytherin First Year
58 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"You're shy, aren't you?" Auorra asked in amusement as she looked at Stephanie with a small soft smile on her face. Stephanie stroke her as the type of person that's shy. It would be nearly impossible for the green eyed Slytherin to be shy, her upbringing simply didn't leave almost any room for her to be shy in. Nonetheless, there are moments when she herself was shy too.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Stephanie Knight
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 08:34 PM

Gryffindor First Year
15 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Stephanie looked down and laughed softly before nodding. Yeah that's one of putting it. She said with a slight laugh. Auorra was right which brings Stephanie back to original thoughts, why was she in Gryffindor. The hat said she had the most potential in that house even though she thought she was suppose to be in Hufflepuff.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ