Boathouse Staircase
Prof. Wagner Wellbeloved
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 02:55 PM

Professor Emeritus
167 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

The boathouse staircase is a staircase that leads down the side of the cliff on which Hogwarts Castle sits, ending at the entrance to the Boathouse.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 12:38 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The Underground dock seemed to be her favorite place to go lately.. Though she really hated the stairs to get down there.. Not to mention the fifty flights it took to get back up to her common room..

Maybe she should have been a Slytherin?

Heh.. She giggled softly at that as she pulled her cloak around her for a moment and then sat down on the stairs and smiled out at the view.. The lake was so calming! Especially at night.. She had her wand out, the tip light as she started at the calming scene.. Just a little longer, and she would continue to head down to the dock.. but for right now.. She was happy..

Tate Beilby

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 02:36 AM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate loved the docks! He had always been a fan of lakes and oceans, and when he was sorted into Slytherin, he was pleased to find such easy access to the lake. It was perfect! And surprisingly, hardly anyone went down to the docks here. Though, the solitude suited Tate well. He wasn't the best with other people. Heading down the stairs, he nearly crashed into someone who had stopped in the middle of the stairway. Annoyed he said Oi! Watch it! If you are going to stop and stare, at least get out of the middle of the stairway before you do! What was it with people and getting in the way?!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 04:12 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah shot straight up as she heard a voice behind her! She had thought she had gotten out of the way, but she guessed she hadn't! "I'm so sorry!" Syah said as she slowly moved over more to the side of the stairs.. trying to be careful not to fall!

"I thought I was out of the way enough, I guess I wasn't.. Really, I'm sorry." She said softly as she looked over at the Slytherin boy who seemed to be angry at her.. She had met some very nice Slytherins.. like.. Adam, Claudia and Jack.. and then there were.. mean angry ones, like Scorpius and Arijana.. She wondered which group this boy fell into..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 11:00 AM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate rolled his eyes at her excuses. Well, he supposed he could play nice for now. A bit roughly he said Maybe next time you can find a place aside from the stairway to look at the view. It seemed like common sense to him. Might as well learn the name of this odd girl. He said I'm Tate Beilby, who are you? And why are you in the middle of the stairway?
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 04:16 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ooops.. Syah bit her lip a little as she looked at the boy. If she was honest, she hadn't expected anyone to be down here. "I really am sorry." She said once again as she bit her lip a little.. "I'm Syah Kennedy, and I guess I was just lost in my thoughts for the moment.. Since it's so late, I didn't exactly expect anyone to be down here."

Or be so angry because she was in the middle of the stairway..Blazing Basilisks, it's not like she was cursing someone or anything! Just sitting admiring the view!

She was still trying to be nice.. After all they were one a cliff and he WAS a Slytherin.. It seemed like he wasn't one of the nice ones..

*sigh* Always so sad when that happened.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 05:02 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate rolled his eyes at her explanation and said Perhaps I was a bit brash, but it's generally best to be prepared for others to arrive when you are on a path. After all, there are plenty of Slytherins who frequent this path... Most of which would have shoved you off to get you to move. He wasn't the nicest of people, at least not at first, but it did help him survive in Slytherin.
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 09:56 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah pressed her lips together a bit as Tate rolled his eyes at her.. Yes, yes... she got that now.. Standing in the middle of the cliff side was not a smart idea! But For Fwoopers sake, it was a pretty view!! She wasn't exactly sure what to say.. or if he even cared that he was bloody arguing with the blasted head girl!!

*sigh*

"I understand that.. Had it been full daylight I would have moved over.. but it's getting close to curfew.. and unless there are snogging couples running down here.. I wasn't expecting anyone." She gave him a slight smile.. "I'm sorry again, I'll be more careful next time."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 10:37 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So there was hope for this one. She acknowledged the mistake at least. With a shrug he said I doubt there are any down there, though there were plenty in the halls on the way here. He was irritated by the incredible number of snogging couples one came across when wandering the halls.
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 12:36 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah made a bit of a face as Tate spoke about all the snogging couples.. "I guess that means I get to go break them up and send them off before curfew." Syah said with a soft sigh.. She would much rather be snogging than dealing with all this.. But such was the life of a head girl!

"Well, I'm probably going to head on up to break them up.. but if you see any down there.. push 'em into the water.. That'll cool them off." She said with a grin..

"Also.. it's getting late.. Don't stay out too long." She said with a warm smiile.. "It's nice to meet you Tate."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:34 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Adam made his way from the common room to the Boathouse he was really happy that he told Erin to meet her here instead of the Slytherin lounge in the founders tower. He had thought about meeting her there but then the thought has crossed his mind that he probably wouldn't feel like climbing up all these stairs. Due to his laziness it took him a while to get to the boathouse anyway.

As soon as he arrived, he took a look around, trying to find Erin. When he didn't see her he moved to the staircase and took a seat on one of the stairs. Knowing Erin it could take some time until she got here. Adam chuckled at the thought of this. One of the many things Erin and him had in common was that being in time was quite a hard task for them.

Erin Flint

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:09 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin had been in the dorm getting ready for the day. You know, talking with her girlfriend about boys while fixing herself. It was something the older girls did before leaving the common room. At their age, they needed to look good before stepping out.

Adam send her an owl telling her to meet him at the boathouse, near the stair case. She was pretty excited about it. It had been a few days since they've seen each other and it was time to a catch up session. As Erin passed a few boats sitting on the water, her eyes scanned the place searching for Adam. Once she spotted him she smiled making her way towards the stairs.

"I almost forgot what you looked like" she joked. Erin bend down and hugged her brother tightly before taking a seat next to him. "So, How are you doing? Still torturing first years?" she winked.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:04 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam looked up when he heard footsteps. There she was. A smile spread across his face while watching his sister come closer. Handsome, he replied. It's not that hard forget and even if you forget it once, just ask a girl around here. They'll all tell you that I look handsome, Adam said with a cocky smile.

He chuckled a bit at Erins question. No, it's to boring all on my own. But if you want to we can do that again, he answered with a smirk. Annoying first years was a lot more fun with his younger sister.

What have you been up to? Adam asked her. Any boooys? Yup, he only asked this to annoy her. He was the older one after all, meaning that it was his job to annoy her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:40 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin laughed at her brothers comment. Yes, her brother was totally opposite from her, he was the funny one. "Handsome? well maybe and it's because you look like me silly" she gave him a small wink. Erin and Adam had a great relationship even when they didn't agree on things.

"Well, I haven't done it in a while. Maybe I need you to show me how to torture those little brats again" she smiled at her brother. Torturing first years was a hobby those two had in the past but I guess things change. Erin rolled her eyes at the boy comment. "I've been busy with.....girl things" she said looking back at her brother. "And studying....Yes, I know nerdy but I want to pass" she said before moving a few hairs from her face behind her ear. "And maybe there is one boy...anyways...What about you? any girlssssss?" she giggled at the thought.

(love the sig http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/3.gif )

This post has been edited by Erin Flint: Jun 12 2016, 02:42 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 09:16 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam chuckled at his sister and gave her a playful push. If it was anyone else to say something like that he'd probably make a sneaky remark but with Erin..

No problem, I will when we have time for that stuff, Adam said with a grin. He enjoyed torturing first years with his little sister but spending time with, just talking, he probably enjoyed even more. When Erin mentioned that she has been studying Adam raised his eyebrow at her, don't tell me you're turning into a Ravenclaw.

So there is a boy. Who? Adam asked curiously. He wouldn't tell anyone but he really wanted to know. He had to be protective of his little sister!

Well, maybe there is a girl, he replied with a smile on his face. Just thinking about her already made him smile. Damn, what was she doing to him?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 09:33 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin of course pushed him, not as hard as she wanted to because Adam was her brother but that ravenclaw comment annoyed her. "No, don't you ever say that...ugh, just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach" Erin made a sick face. Ravenclaws were totally nerds in her mind, not the type of people she hung out with let alone be one.

"No boy yet...I have a few friends that are nice but nothing serious" Erin blushed a bit thinking about a particular boy but she wasn't sure if he was really into her like that. Maybe they needed more time, who knows...

"What? and you haven't told me about her? Who is she? what house is she on?" Erin's light green eyes opened wide in excitement. She wanted to know who she was to see if she was good enough for her brother, if not she would take care of the matter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 05:45 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam chuckled at Erins reaction. That was what I wanted to see, he said with a grin. Of course his sister would never turn into a Ravenclaw. Both, Erin and Adam, were real Slytherin, nothing less.

Are you having anyone in mind yet? Although Erin already said that she didn't like anyone like that, you could never know. Maybe there was someone she liked a bit... Besides, Adam was a real curious and protective brother.

Adam chuckled again. Smooth, I'll tell you if, and only if, it gets serious, he told her with a smile. If it was something serious, Erin would have to get along with the thought of him dating a Hufflepuff but as long as it was nothing serious Erin wouldn't have to think about it. Damn, if someone had told him a few months that he'd be fancying a Hufflepuff one day, he wouldn't have believed it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 04:04 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin did have someone in mind but she didn't want to say anything to Adam since this person wasn't a Slytherin. Her parents were hard on her and Adam about dating someone who wasn't a pureblood. Erin felt the same way for a long time but things had changed. "No, not yet...all the boys here are not my type" she said, yes she lied but it was best to keep her feelings to herself for now.

Erin winked at her brother, it was like her to try and get things out of him "Oh so you do have someone in mind? Who might this girl be? is she a Slytherin?" she asked hoping she wasn't. If she wasn't then Erin wouldn't be the only one liking someone that wasn't from their house.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Jun 20 2016, 08:35 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Not your type, huh? Adam raised an eyebrow and looked at Erin curiously. You're a terrible liar, he told her with half of a smile. He didn't really care though, if it was something important, she'd tell him. He was sure about that.

Then he nodded while standing up. Adam scratched his neck, looking for the right words. Yeah, I have someone in mind, but for now I won't tell who. And about the house.. That's for me to know and for you to find out, he said with a smirk. I have to get going but I'll see you around, little sister! With one last smile at Erin, he turned around and made his way back to the castle.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 01:29 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah felt like it had been forever since she had been down to the underground harbor, and so far she had just made it as far as the stairs before she sat down and sighed... She certainly wasn't sure what was up with anyone anymore.. She had to leave the school for a few months over the summer due to her mother being sick..

But she was back now and ready to jump right in..

So why exactly was she hiding down here then? She was just scared of coming back and hoping that no one hated her.. they didn't right?

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 04:34 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he meandered through the dungeons Klaus was pondering how well the dark and murky depths of the castle mirrored his current mood an and emotional turmoil. He was avoiding people and he knew it, he also didn't care about it, and he really just wanted left alone. So of course wanting left alone he would happen to hear footsteps coming down the corridor, scowling inwardly he put on a blank expression and ran a hand through his hair in annoyance. The steps seemed to move off through from the corridor he was lingering in more towards the harbour that piqued his curiosity as most people avoided these depths of the dungeon and he moved off into the area skimming the area in the dim light from the torches and reflecting off the water. As he spotted her he physically recoiled and sighed it was Syah, of course it had to have been her he tan into the moment he arrived back here. Moving towards her he frowned and decided to be cold as he could still feel the lingering emotional effects of what had occurred before she left. What are you doing so deep down in the dungeons, shouldn't you be in the towers with the other book worms prepping for the next onslaught of classes? He said this scornfully being careful to stay in the shadows and out of her line of sight lest she see his expression.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 10:22 AM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was starting to move upwards when she heard a cold voice that she recognized almost all to well. Her purple eyes slammed shut and she put a hand on the wall in order to steady herself.

It would be him she would meet down here in the dark hmm? Part of her wondered if he was going to push her down the stairs, but she shook her head at that silly thought.. She would have deserved it if he did after what she had done to him.. She had been awful and callous and quite frankly deserved all of his rage..

"I guess I find the dark of the dungeons comforting.. " She responded softly as she bit her lip. "I could ask the same thing of a Gryffindor.. shouldn't you be off being brave somewhere? " She kept her hand on the wall and kept her face downwards.. "We are both in a place we should not be.. perhaps we both wanted to be alone.. and yet ended up together. "

She bit her lip a little. Trying to stem the emotions that wanted to run unchecked from her eyes..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ