View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Staircase Balcony
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 01:59 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
A balcony off the stairs looking out over an opening on the grounds.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 11:25 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus had agreed on meeting her two brothers in the east tower. She was looking forward on it because they didn't see each other that much when they were in Hogwarts. She was the first one to arrive at the staircase. This was typical for her. She didn't want to draw any attention towards her through being late. She leaned against the railing and observed the scenerey outside. She could see the black lake which didn't look that interesting from up here but in some books she read it said that you could look right into the black lake from the Slytherin common room. At the shore she could see some students, most of them were probably just having a good time with their friends or learning.

With a sigh she turned away and took a seat on the stairs. She might as well read a chapter or two from the transfiguration book she brought with her. It was very interesting and even though Venus didn't like transfiguration much she still wanted to get a good grate, she was a Rawenclaw after all.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 02:08 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan sauntered up to the East tower, he wasn't super keen on walking all the way up there, but then again, they were both in the towers and he was not! So what could he do?
Besides, he was eager to see his family again.. It had been to long!

He chuckled softly to himself as he came upon his sister.. sitting on the stairs reading.. "Well, well well, what do we have here?" He said in a teasing tone as he stopped in front of her and looked down as he folded his arms a bit..

"Did I take that long to show up, that you sat down to read? My My!" He shook his head and sat down next to her.. despite his teasing words.. there was a smile on his face..

"Hey V, How's it going? Seen Eric yet?" He asked as he gave her a hug.. and pulled back to smooth out the book he had rumpled..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 03:47 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus smiled once she heard Ethans voice. Looking up with a grin on her face she saw her brother coming closer and sitting down next to her. You know that I like to be early. She said still smiling.

And I might as well be prepared for the time I spend here waiting for the two of you. Venus explained. Besides this is an interesting book. It's about transfiguration and explaines very detailed.. She looked up a Ethan and shook her head with a laugh. Nevermind. She knew Ethan didn't care about it and even if he acted like he did most likely he wouldn't listen at all.

Everything's fine. What about you? Nope, haven't seen him the past days at all. Maybe he's looking for another adventure. Venus said with a small smile, hugging her brother back, taking his familiar scent in.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Eric LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 05:16 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

What’s that about adventure?” The voice had come from behind Ethan, nearly interrupting their sister as she’d gone on about whatever book it was she currently had her nose buried in. That was so expected that there really hadn’t even been a reason to comment. Either way, Eric stepped out from the statue he’d been half-hidden behind, having trailed his brother up from the entrance hall, just to amuse himself. He’d been outside, just poking around to see what he could find to occupy his time. Obviously studying wasn’t going to happen. That was what Venus was for, keeping their grades up. Had they managed to meet up with her before now. He would’ve thought at the very least that he’d cross paths with her more often than not. But then, there was every chance he’d have had to set foot in the library to really manage that, and besides the restricted area, there was little to draw his interest there.
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 05:38 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled at his sister as she rambled on about books.. Same old V.. She really never changed, which was probably good, seeing he and Eric would have failed most of their classes by now!

He was just about to open his mouth to respond to how he was doing.. when he heard a familiar voice.. one that sounded much like his own!

"We were just wondering if you were off on an adventure.. But I see hiding behind statues is where its at now." He grinned at his brother before smiling..

"Hey E..Sup?" He asked with a nod of his head, at his triplet, before turning back to Venus.. "And I'm fine.. as usual."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 06:44 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus jumped at the sound of a voice but relaxed as soon as she recognized it as Eric's. She didn't expect him to just come out of the blue.

I expected you to do something interesting.. You know.. Adventurous! Not following Ethan around. Venus told Eric with a smile.

Not that you're not interesting. I just meant.. She started to explain turning to her other brother. Then she sighed. Since when was she so unconfident around her own brothers? She didn't have to explain her behavior to them, they were the ones who know her best. Forget it. You know what I meant.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Eric LaFont
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 02:46 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Out of the two responses his arrival had gotten, only Venus’ had surprised Eric a little. If only because she was usually the one who was teased, not the other way around. Either way, his easy smile didn’t falter. “Oh, you never know what you might come across if no one knows you’re around,” he pointed out, in response to Ethan’s comment. Besides, he hadn’t really been hiding. Just as he hadn’t really been following his twin brother.

Only because we were both heading this way, I can assure you, V.” If they’d asked, he would’ve had no issue telling them exactly why he hadn’t been heading here from the Gryffindor common room. There was definitely not much adventure there, anyway. “Forget you trying to appease me when it’s not necessary?,” he teased lightly, leaning against the statue again. Coming out of nowhere was hardly not interesting, anyhow. Besides, her awkwardness just called for a bit of teasing.
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 02:22 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan just sat on the stairs, listening to his two siblings banter.. he was the quieter one of them all really.. and most of the time he was content to just be in their presence! Though he had to smile as Eric teased her a bit.. Ohh V.. always getting teased!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 07:10 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I don't think you come across that interesting things just because no one knows you're around. Venus said thinking about it. Most of the time people didn't recognize she was there simply because she was so quiet and tried to raise no attention. But still she never came across something special.. Though that could be because she didn't want to find something. She shrugged a little.

Where do you come from? The dungeons? Venus asked curiously. If Eric had followed Ethan because they had the same way he didn't come from his common room. But knowing Eric he could've been everywhere. While Venus liked to sit in her dorm all day that wasn't Erics favorite thing to do. She decided to simply ignore Erics other sentence.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 09:40 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he made his way up the stairs to the towers Klaus sighed and ran a hand through his hair catching sight of a balcony off the stairs in the east tower, as he caught sight of the sunset there he smile and moved through the archway to lean over the railing and watch it for a moment. He had been thinking about Syah lately he had been absent from Hogwarts for a while and had run off leaving her nothing but an owl telling her he had personal issues to take care of. She had said she understood and he had accepted it, but since being back he hadn't seen her and was wondering how she was really doing with everything, it had been a few weeks and he almost wanted to seek her out right now to check on her, but he didn't even know if that would be okay. Sighing again he placed his hands on the edge of the balcony and looked out towards the grounds, wishing at that moment he could just fly away like one of the owls.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 09:58 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah had barely been out lately. After breaking up with Liam she had wanted to go into hiding, but her duties called and gotten her out. She was slowly trying to work through her father's death.. and Klaus's absence. She still couldn't forget about that kiss that he had given her.. It still lingered in her mind, creeping into her dark thoughts and slowly lightening them..

She missed him. She wasn't sure if he was back or not and lately when she was walking around the castle to make sure that everything was in order, she would look for him. Now, was one such time. She was walking up the stairs when she caught a glimpse of hands on the railing and was that blonde hair? Her purple eyes widened as her pace quickened ever so slightly as she rounded the corner and there in front of her was..

"Klaus.." She whispered as she moved up the stairs towards him. She wanted to hug him and the relief that swept through her body at the sight of him was palpable.. He was back and right there in front of her. What should she say? What could she say? What should she do?

She waited until she was a step away from him to speak, he looked lost in thought. "Hello." She said softly, it was all she could think of to say right now.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 10:16 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he stood there lost in thought he wasn't expecting to hear that voice, closing his eyes briefly he opened them to turn slightly and see Syah standing nearby at his elbow looking him over. He heaved a huge sigh and moved quickly pulling her to him in a quick fierce hug, as he did he buried his head in her shoulder smiling and breathing in her scent gently. He released her after a moment and stepped back apologetically, Hello Syah, sorry for that I just...needed it after everything. He stepped back and leaned his hip against the railing looking her over, she looked slightly haggard and a bit like she hadn't been sleeping very well. His brows furrowed in confusion as he asked her gently, Sy, have you been sleeping, eating, or taking care of yourself at all since I left...what has been going on with you, you look...depressed. He tried not to look too concerned, but he knew there was no way to hide his worry as he looked her over and ran a hand through his hair.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 10:38 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The hug surprised Syah but she had to admit that she had been wanting to do the same to him. As his arms moved around her to hold onto her tight, she wrapped her own around him. She leaned her head on his briefly, her heart pounding at the feeling of being close to him.. Everything felt so right and safe in his arms.

She shook her head as he pulled back to apologize, "Please don't say you're sorry Klaus, I needed it too." She said as she looked at him with concern, was everything okay? She hoped it was. She would ask in a moment, but right now she just wanted to soak in his presence.

Only to look away at his questions. She leaned against a wall and looked over at him rather sadly. "So much has happened, before and after you left.. I've been hiding so much." And trying to do it all herself. "Are you sure you want to hear everything now? She asked him softly..

"And what of you? Are you all right?"

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 06:34 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As she told him not to apologize he felt so torn he had no idea what had been happening in her life since he had taken his leave and he was unsure of whether or not to pry, but when she asked about him he flushed slightly. I'm completely fine now and glad to be back here, but truth...I'm worried about you, is it something with Liam? You look very torn, sit down with me. He took her hand and led her over to one of the benches on the little balcony pulling her down to sit beside him and turning to face her running a hand along her cheek. He pulled back the gesture slowly, feeling that same igniting of sparks he had felt before. The connection between them was still there it seemed after the time apart, he had feared it might fade the feeling might not linger any further but it did. I was sick for a bit, but things are getting better and the healers say I can return to my life as usual here, if symptoms return I am to visit the hospital wing, but thus far I've been fine. He said this with a smile hoping to reassure her and wipe some of that worry and anguish from her face, she was holding onto too much. Leaning in slightly he wrapped an arm around her waist and then took one of her hands in his own and met her eyes squarely, But enough of me, you must tell me what has you so lost and torn. I'm here for you, whatever you need; I'd like to be able to listen if nothing else. He said this fervently, hoping to really get through to her how he felt and let her know she had him if she needed.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 06:52 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah could barely open her mouth to answer Klaus's questions, so instead she was led over to a bench and she sat down next to him, her heart beating faster as she felt his hand move to grace her cheek for just a moment. She could feel the warmth and the sparks that were there in the piano room and she almost let out a gasp.. They were still there.. even after their time apart.. They were still there. A soft light started to shine into Syah's darkness, though it faded as Klaus started to speak..

"Sick?" Worry was etched in her purple eyes as her hand moved to his."You are okay though right? It's.. nothing serious?" She bit her lip a little as she squeezed his hand.. Please.. He couldn't be taken away from her too.. She felt panic rise up in her at the thought of something happening to him..

She leaned into him as she felt his arm move around her waist and he took her hand.. She had to speak now..

Slowly her mouth started to open.. "My Father died a few months ago.. right before Christmas.. and my birthday." She felt tears building in her eyes,, she had barely spoken those words out loud.. "I'm worried about my mother as well, what if she can't take his death? What if I lose her too? What if I lose you? My family, my friends." Pain was etched across her face as she spoke. "I've been having so many nightmares, I can't sleep, I can't eat.. And I'm head girl.." She tried to stem the tears that were coming to her eyes, but they wouldn't be stopped. They started to fall down her cheeks as she spoke. more..

"I had to tell my cousins about my Dad's death.. No one else but Liam knows.. I.. needed to be strong." She whispered through tears.. "And Liam.. we were fighting, he didn't understand.. and I broke up with him, now.. everyone is mad at me." The last word ended on a sob as she moved her arms around Klaus and buried her head into his shoulder..

"Everything is so dark.. I.. don't know what to do."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 07:28 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus held a hand up the moment she said the word "sick", I am perfectly fine and I am not going anywhere, everything is absolutely alright. I told you the healers assure me completely that everything is fine now. Don't worry about me. He took her chin as he said the last bit and smiled reassuringly at her as she continued, his brows furrowed as she began to explain everything that was going on and he felt a knot in his gut form. She had been going through all of this on her own...and she wasn't with Liam now either, even as he felt bad for her he felt a surge of hope and joy that surpassed it and made him feel as though things were really finally looking up in his favor. When she began to cry he wiped the tears from her cheeks and then ended up pulling her in close against his chest, not bothering to feel the guilt he had been experiencing before as he stroked her hair and tried to calm her some. Shhh...shhhh...everything is okay Syah, I'm here now just let it all out. As she cried he held her worried for her and about her all at once it seemed she had been going through so much and so alone, and now it was severely overwhelming her. How could no one have seen this and confronted her or provided her someone to confide in, even more he felt angry that people had gotten onto her and probably berated her for leaving that prat Liam. He continued to stroke her hair and attempt to calm her, determined to let her cry it out for as long as she needed to before letting her go, as he let her go gently in case she wanted to pull back and sit up he looked into her eyes pulling her face up with her chin and kissing her forehead gently. Everything is going to be okay Syah, and if....if you want me to, I'll be here, but your side...if you want. He spoke hesitantly as he wiped the last of her tears from her cheeks.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 11:43 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah felt relief wash over her as Klaus took her chin and told her he would be all right. She let out a soft breath she didn't know she had been hold and she nodded at him. "I'm so glad." She whispered softly as she looked at him, feeling her heart jump ever so slightly in her chest at his touch..

She looked up at him as he cleared her tears and then, she just felt his arms move around her.. She clung to him as she cried, just letting everything out that had been building up the past few months. Everything seemed to just come pouring out..

She didn't know how long she sobbed into Klaus's chest, but eventually, her tears started to abate and she pulled back ever so slightly to sniffle a bit as Klaus once again cleared the remaining tears from her cheeks.. Heat moved through her as he pulled her close and kissed her forehead and her eyes closed softly at the action, so tender and comforting, but loving as well. She felt light slowly start to seep back into her life, in the form of the blonde headed boy sitting in front of her..

Somehow, she believed him when he told her that everything would be okay.. And then his next words made her pause ever so slightly as he asked her if she wanted him by her side..

One hand moved up to gently touch his cheek, and she softly stroked him there with her thumb as she slowly nodded. "I would love nothing more than for you to be by my side." She said finally. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, ever since our kiss in the piano room." She admitted softly.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 02:09 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

With her admission Klaus found himself blushing gently and looking away fro a moment while her admission filled him with joy he felt a little bit of guilt at the same time. if her thinking of them and the kiss had been part of why she had been having so many problems he wouldn't know how to feel. Syah, if my kissing you started any kind of trouble... He began trailing off slowly as he looked her over, she seemed flushed and happier than when he had seen her walking up.

Sighing heavily he leaned in and pulled her close a moment longer and just held her there before leaning back against the balcony railing. What is going on with everyone anyway, you said everyone hates you, over what really? It cannot possibly be because you left Liam they can't blame you for your personal choice or your feelings...or well in this case lack of them. He said this carefully not wanting to let on just how much it worried him that people may have shunned her or pushed her away over him and their shared moment before he had left. Then he had needed to run to keep everyone away while he recovered it made him feel really guilty that he had fallen ill at such a time even though he couldn't help it really, but still.

Looking her over he smiled gently, making sure she wasn't crying anymore and didn't seem on the verge of tears he stroked her hair back from her face. No more tears tonight, but plenty of talking I've already had a light dinner, so I've got the time for it...unless you have other plans. He said the last bit questioningly trying to find out where she stood on telling him about the things going on, if it was too painful for her he had no intention of pushing her for it, but he did want to know.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 02:28 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah looked up at Klaus for a moment as he spoke and she slowly shook her head.. "No one knows about that.. just us." She whispered as she bit her lip again, wondering if.. it would happen again? "I didn't break up with Liam, because of that kiss.. Amazing as it was."

She gladly let him pull her close, everything felt so right when she was in his arms like this, like it would get better, like light was coming back into her life. As he pulled back and spoke though.. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and looked over at him.. Her hands fell into her lap as she started to twist her fingers a bit.

"I broke up with the perfect guy..at least in their eyes. They don't know my Father died, or the fact that Liam and I had been fighting.. The head girl scorned the Head boy, whom everyone seems to adore. So I've suddenly become a terrible person." She looked down at her twisting fingers for a moment. "My own cousin yelled at me for pushing Liam away.." She tried not to cry, but it seemed like everyone was against her right now! Even Wessy! She just couldn't with Liam anymore! Why couldn't they get that? She didn't hate him, but things weren't working out, and should they be so perfect.. a kiss wouldn't have shaken her up so!

Right?

Unless this thing with Klaus was all in her head..

She felt herself relax ever so slightly as his hands brushed her hair back from her face and at the slight touch of his fingers on her skin.. she felt heat move through her..

"I have no plans, I would love nothing more than to sit her and talk to you." She said softly as one of her hands moved to hold his..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 01:49 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nodding as she spoke about only them knowing of the kiss Klaus felt a sense of relief as though a weight he didn't know he had been carrying was lifted from his shoulders. He had been afraid when she had mentioned breaking up with Liam that he had been the cause of it and that had been what brought the wrath of her friends out, but knowing it was not the case made him breath much easier he continued to stroke her hair as she leaned into him and sighed heavily.

He knew what he was about to say would likely incite a hesitant or reticent reaction from her, but he had to say it anyway. You know you cannot keep your fathers death inside forever Syah, I understand not wanting to talk to anyone about it, but... He trailed off knowing she would understand what he was telling her, that keeping it inside was damaging her relationships with the people around her and it was hurting her as well. She didn't need to cause herself this pain, but she was also closed off emotionally it seemed and Klaus was torn about whether to try to force her to help her, or to let it be and languish in being the person she confided in at the moment.

He smiled at her comment about sitting there and talking to him, he would love the same thing but eventually they would have to part ways for the evening and he knew it the sun was already beginning to fall in the sky. I wish things had gone better for you in my absence, I didn't mean to have to leave the moment you really needed someone the most. Things just worked out horribly wrong. He took her hand in his own again and stroked it gently leaning his head against hers as he continued to hold her there, knowing their tableaus should someone walk up on it would appear intimate, and not really caring at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 05:31 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah sighed softly as Klaus spoke about her father. "I know I can't keep it inside forever.. and I know eventually I'll have to talk about it.. I just don't want to be that person that gets the pitied looks.. I don't really want people to treat me differently.. But.." She shrugged a little as she looked over at Klaus and gave him a bit of a half smile. "I guess, at time I need to learn that I don't have to be strong."

She felt like she needed to protect everyone she was with. All of her friends and family, she didn't think that there was one person she had been fully honest with. In fact she was sure there wasn't. Always lying to protect them.. to keep them from finding out things that would hurt them.

Like Liam and her kiss with Klaus.. She hadn't told him for a reason, not to mention, she was still pretty sure he didn't trust her because of the hugging incident with Scorpius!

Syah leaned her head against Klaus and she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying her time with him. "It's all right, I'm just glad that you were able to come back and see me.." She said softly as she turned to look him him a gentle smile on her face.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 05:44 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I won't be leaving again anytime soon, so don't worry. He said softly as he brushed the hair from her cheek and leaned over kissing her forehead gently. He knew she was going to mull over things and the pity was what she was afraid of more than anything, that and feeling like this defined her. He had been there and felt that during times in his life he could relate, but he couldn't make her understand that in this moment, just as no one could have made him understand it either.

Klaus felt it was better to leave that subject in the dark for now and move onto something else worrying, So, you've lost weight as well and you're exhausted and outcast...want to tell me what you've been doing then during my absence? He said this softly knowing that if he barraged her with harsh questioning she wouldn't be honest, but that if he was gentle she would likely open up. He didn't want to push her away just at the moment he had gotten her into his arms and didn't have to fight with anyone about it, or well look forward to one like he had thought he would upon arrival. You don't have to worry about judgement with me, but you will have to deal with the fact seeing you like this worries me...I wasn't gone that long Syah. And not in a single owl post did you mention all of this, you've lost at least five pounds... He trailed off softly lifting her head with his hand under her chin and tilting his head to the side as he raised a brow at her inquiringly.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 08:22 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah sighed a little as Klaus spoke, and she bowed her head a little at his gentle questions.. "I.. haven't been eating much.. or at all.. I've been drinking water, but I can't bring myself to eat.. Everything feels like it's going to choke me." She got out softly as she bit her lip.. "And I keep getting horrific nightmares, of people that I love dying, so it's been very hard to sleep." She admitted. Lately, she had been sleeping in the common room in order to not wake up her dorm mates. She twisted her fingers more,. "I've been trying to be a good head girl! I've been patrolling at nights, and meeting new students and trying to be available for everyone.." She hadn't exactly been languishing around, she had been doing her job.. Even if it was awkward with Liam at times..

And Wes, seeing as he wasn't speaking to her currently.

"I'm sorry Klaus." She whispered softly as he drew her chin up to look at him and Syah bit her lip a little.. "I didn't want to worry you in letters, you were sick." She whispered.. "I know.. I'm sorry.. I, just wanted you to focus on getting better." She said as she managed to keep looking at him..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 09:36 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Shaking his head at her word Klaus just pulled her in closer, looking down at the top of her head and sighing heavily as he thought about the few scarce letters they had sent while sick and how terse they had been. Well I'm here now and I'm no longer sick, you won't be alone any further and no matter what everyone else thinks about it I won't stand for them treating you like an outsider just because you want to keep things close to the vest for a little while. He said this a bit more forcefully than he had intended, but int hat moment he had felt such a surge of desire to protect her and make her happy that he really couldn't help but want to slap every one of those fools for making her feel less than perfect while he had been gone. Do you think you might want to talk to some of them tomorrow or in the coming week? I'll come with you... He faltered as he said this and stroked her hair gently from her face as he leaned back slightly still holding her gently to his chest and thinking about things. He had gotten better and spent an extra two weeks with his family at home only seeing Sebastian twice during that time...if he had come back then he could possibly have kept her from feeling this way, the thought made him feel insanely guilty. But he pushed it aside revelling in the moment they were sharing together in the beginning of twilight as they rested there on each other breathing easily and completely at ease, a feeling of satisfaction and contentment that he had not felt since having to leave came over him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 03:37 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled warmly at Klaus as he spoke, but she just kept her head on his chest and rested there.. Her eyes closed.. She was so tired.. and being with him was so comforting to her right now. "Thank you Klaus." She whispered tiredly as she kept her eyes closed. The sound of his breathing and his heart beat under her ear was lulling her to sleep.. "I'm sure in a few weeks time, everything will blow over." She got out as she put a hand on his chest.

"I don't know.. I should probably talk to my cousin.. and Liam." She whispered as she felt into a comfortable silence with the boy..

And for the first time in several weeks.. Syah's mind actually calmed down enough for her to fall asleep.. and she drifted off into a comfortable darkness....

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:11 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus listened as she began to drift off putting his free hand over the one she placed on his chest and smiling gently as he leaned over and kissed her forehead once more before pulling her in closer. She had looked dreadfully tired when she had walked up, so letting her sleep would be just right at this point in time and he was content to sit there and hold her while she rested. Looking down he saw a content and calm look on her face he was pretty sure she had not worn in a long time, with everything going on he was a bit worried about what would happen when everything came out. Regardless of what happened or what people ended up thinking he would be there, laying his head against hers he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 08:50 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah sat on the steps, looking down to her feet. With a deep breath she stood up again and walked a few steps up and down. To say she was nervous would be an understatement.

After weeks of not being able to sleep well, she looked worse every day and all she wanted was for things to be the way they were. But they'd never be the way they were before. She couldn't erase the mark on her skin and with that her future with Wes seemed further away than ever.

At the thought of the mark on her forearm, she pulled at her long sleeve again. She hadn't seen Wes in a while now and every time she saw him, she had turned around walking away, hoping he wouldn't see her. She wasn't ready to talk to him about it.. About this. Leah tucked at her sleeve again and took another deep breath.

In the morning she got up early, trying to make herself look presentable before going to the owlery. She owled Wes that she wanted to meet him here but now the thought of actually standing in front of him made her nauseous. He hated her, he had to, and knowing this was terrible enough but actually hearing him say it..? Something completely different..

She was sure he'd say this. Well, if he even took the time to come up here and talk to her. Leah certainly wouldn't after being treated like this but he wasn't Leah. Wes was kind and loving.. Another reason for Leah to regret her decisions even more. She didn't just hurt anyone but she hurt the one person she liked the most. Maybe even loved.

Thinking about all of this again almost made her cry but she wouldn't. Not again, not now. She took another step before sitting down again, unable to decide what to do.

Wesley Blackthorn

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 01:38 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes.. was shocked to say the least as he got Leah's owl, she had just left him without a word! Left him worrying and unable to think straight and then when she had gotten back, she had just ignored him. He had assumed they were over.. and was slowly trying to heal up his broken heart.. though he had so many questions..

Why? Had he done something? He had liked her so much.. maybe even loved her.. and for her to just be gone.. with no reason..

Reading her letter was like ripping a band-aid off an open wound.. He felt like his heart started to hurt all over again..

He hesitated for several minutes around going to see her, unsure if he could put himself through such pain again.. But he had to go to find out what had happened.. And so.. He took off towards where she had said to meet him and he almost felt like bursting into tears as he saw her..

But he held it together as he leaned on the railing as he got close enough to her..

"Hey Leah.. You wanted to see me?" He asked as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 03:07 PM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah looked up when she heard Wes' voice. She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't even notice him until he spoke. Her mouth opened to say something but she didn't know what to say. She closed it again and took a deep breath.

Yeah.. I think I've got some explaining to do, she said slowy. Her voice was quite and she hoped he even heard her. Without looking at Wes, she stood up again and walked to the railing. He body was slightly turned towards him but her gaze was focused on the forbidded forest, she couldn't bear to look at him.

I know that you must think I'm a terrible person, and believe me, I do too
, she started. She didn't know how to continue. Everything she was about to say sounded so.. She sighed again and put her face between her hands for a few seconds. This was even harder than she had thought. Taking a deep breath, she looked up again.

I am not trying to make my behavior sound any better because I know that's not possible and I'm not telling you everything because I want your sympathy, I'm telling you because I think you deserve to know, she said before finally looking at him. It already started before I left. My father kept writing me letters, telling me that he wanted me to come home, that he had great things planned for me. At this point her gaze wandered back to the ground. I know I should've told you but I thought you'd be.. I don't really know. But since your mother is the minister, I figured it wouldn't be good to tell you about my father who is a death eater having great things planned for me. Leah stopped for a few seconds to put her thoughts in the right order. I ignored most of his letters and hoped he'd leave me alone but it didn't work. He made Olivia come home, taking me with her. She convinced me that he didn't want anything bad, he is our father after all. Leah shook her head, she hated her father for what he had done to her. I came home with her and the first few days everything was fine. I thought I had been overreacting when I didn't want to go home. Everything seemed so normal... But one evening my father tried to convince me.. I.. They threatened to kill Olivia. I.. She is my sister, I had to protect her.. Leah mumbled the last few sentence, her voice becoming even quieter and her gaze focused on the ground.

One tear escaped her eye but she whiped it away quickly. She didn't want Wes to see her cry. She didn't want his sympathy. She made her choice and it was her fault. Even though she was almost sure he didn't understand what she was trying to tell him, she pulled her sleeve further down, feeling very uncomfortable in her own skin but she had to tell him. Otherwise he wouldn't understand why she kept her distance.

Taking a step back in case he'd start shouting at her immediatly, she slowly pulled her sleeve up, only far enough to see a small part of the mark. She couldn't risk that someone walking by saw it.

I didn't.. It's just.. At this point she was sobbing. Leah took another step closer to the railing and looked back to the forest to calm herself. I knew you'd hate me but I couldn't stand the thought of you actually saying it, she finally whispered. It was selfish but I thought by not seeing you maybe the problem would just disappear. I don't know why.. It was a stupid idea, I should've talked to you in first place. She almost added, and we could have broken up without all this drama, but decided against it.

I'm sorry, she said a bit louder, looking at the ground again.

This post has been edited by Leah Winchester: Jun 10 2016, 05:46 AM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 12:24 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes looked over at Leah as he kept his stance leaning on the railing.. He was watching her closely.. wondering what was going on.. She seemed to want to say something.. But.. Her mouth just opened and closed..

Finally some words came out and she moved over to him, but she wasn't looking at him.. Wes was now very curious as to what was going on! Was it that hard to tell him there was someone else? Perhaps it was more than that? His purple eyes watched her carefully as he started to speak..

"I.. don't think that you are a terrible person.." He said softly, people drifted apart.. Yes it hurt.. but something must have happened..

And it turns out it did.. He listened to her speak.. a little confused as to what was going on as she told her story.. Her Father had great things planned for her? So.. What was wrong with that?

And then.. it felt his his heart dropped to his feet as she said that her Father was a Death Eater.. "Leah.." He whispered softly, he hadn't know.. She had never told him!! What else had she been hiding from him? What else did he not know about?

The story went on though.. she went home with her sister.. and then.. What? "Who threatened to kill her? What is going on?" His mother WAS the minister.. she could help this.."How did you save her? He asked fully confused as he watched her back up and then his gaze move downwards as he saw her pull up her sleeve.. and there on her arm.. Wes could see.. just a hint of..

The dark mark.

She was a death eater.. Wes's head started to spin a little as he stumbled back and landed on his [NO! No sir no! Dobby says NO!] on the stairs.. Everything was spinning.. his head could barely comprehend what was happening.. Leah was a death-eater.. Everything seemed to make a bit more sense and yet.. none at all. "Leah.. I.." He wasn't looking at her.. he ran a hand through his hair and swallowed heavily.

"Yes, you should have talked to me." He said finally. "And I don't hate you.. But I am very angry that you felt you couldn't come to me with this! My Mother IS the minister.. We could have done something! Or at least I could have tried to protect you.. something!" His eyes moved up to hers.. "I was your boyfriend Leah, I loved you! I told you everything! And yet you couldn't afford me the same honor? You don't know that I would have hated you! You don't know that! He stood up .his head still spinning..

"What hurts the most.. is that you didn't trust me.. I would have been there for you.. I would have helped.. but you took that decision out of my hands.. and made it for me."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 02:32 PM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes didn't think she was a terrible person? Yeah, sure. Nobody thought so.

Leah watched Wes reaction carefully. This wasn't what she had expected. Well, sorta. He was angry but she expected that he'd be angry because of other reasons.

I know I should, Leah said while looking up to him again. It's just.. I didn't even really think about telling you that my dad is a death eater because usually people already know that. Wow, this really wasn't a good explanation. It was true though, whenever she talked to someone new they usually already knew about this. Well, most of those people were in Slytherin themselves meaning their parents probably were a part of it themselves.

Besides, it's not like I introduce myself with 'Hey, I'm Leah. My dad is a death eater and my mum is in Azkaban',
Leah said defiantly. No time for sarcasm, she reminded herself. It's difficult to talk about such things, and I was going to tell you about it, I really was. I've shown the letters to Claire and we both thought that they'd most likely stop if I just ignored them.

It all went really fast then. He told Olivia to come home and bring me with her, not even three hours later we were in the train, making our way home, she sighed here. I still don't get why Olivia wanted to get home so desperately.

I loved you too, Leah said. Probably still do. A tear was rolling down her cheek but this time Leah didn't bother to wipe it away, in fact she didn't even notice. It's not only that I didn't know how to explain.. I didn't want you to know, she whispered the last part, hoping he didn't even hear her.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Jun 11 2016, 08:16 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes looked at Leah as she spoke and he folded his arms. "Well, I didn't know that! Did I Leah? If I had.. this would have gone differently." He looked at her as he ran his hand through his hair..

"You didn't have to introduce yourself like that! Just tell me eventually, we've been going out for nearly a year now, surely you could have dropped that into a conversation right?" He said, his voice was slightly raised at the moment, he was trying hard not to yell but it wasn't working super well.. He was just so.. upset that she didn't trust him!

And then.. the last words.. That was it..

She didn't want him to know?

"So that's the truth hmm? You didn't want me to know! What? Thought I couldn't handle it? Damn it Leah!" He looked at her.. "I'm sorry that you are a death eater now.. and if I had known about it from the start it wouldn't have changed my feelings for you!" His dark purple eyes were flashing.. "But I didn't.. and you didn't trust me or my love enough to be able to handle it." He walked down past her on the stairs..

"You've already made your choice Leah.. Have a nice life." And with that he turned and walked away.

This post has been edited by Wesley Blackthorn: Jun 12 2016, 09:55 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:24 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah nodded at his words. She knew he was right and she really wished she behaved differently but now it was too late. Since Wes was already trying not to yell at her she kept quiet instead of saying something else that would make him scream.

But there it was. Leah flinched at Wes' words. Yes, it's true! I didn't want to know but that's not because I thought you couldn't handle it. Seriously what would you have done? There was nothing that could've been done.. Everything would've led to my father going to Azkaban! She sure as [No Sir! No! Dobby said no!] didn't care whether her father was in Azkaban or not but him going to Azkaban meant that not only her but also her sister would be orphans from then on.. Besides I couldn't let you get hurt. My sister knew, came home with me and see where this got her. She almost got killed!

With that Leah sat back down on the stairs. Hiding her face behind her eyes she started crying.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 08:36 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon fairly ran up the stairs to the balcony in the East Tower after his last class...he and Vi were supposed to be meeting there, and he didn't want to miss any of the time he could spend with her!

When he got there, he saw that his girlfriend apparently wasn't there yet, but at least he could hopefully catch his breath before she got here!

Violet Blake

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:18 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Violet was nearly flying down the hallway to get to where Leon and her were going to meet, even though she had seen him at Breakfast, she still missed him when he wasn't around!

She had bolted from her last class and then flew up the stairs happily as she smiled as she saw her boyfriend waiting..

"Leonnnn!" She cried out happily as she ran straight into his arms.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 03:04 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon was still standing there when he turned around as he heard a familiar pattering of feet coming towards him. He grinned widely when he saw his girlfriend running to the balcony...and straight into his arms.

"Hey baby!" he said happily as he picked her up and swung her around, before planting her on he feet again. "Merlin, 7 hours without you was almost too much to handle." Leon smiled softly as he leaned down and kissed her gently...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 03:18 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Violet giggled a little as Leon picked her up and swung her around and she held onto him tightly before her feet were back on the ground..

"Hey Baby!" She said with a happy smile as she looked up at her handsome boyfriend and then nodded at his words..

"Ugh I know.. It seemed like classes just dragged today." She said with a warm smile.. "I'm here now though!" She said as she leaned up to kiss him again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 07:50 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled happily at Vi as she held onto him and giggled. "It's kinda fun you know, swinging you around like that." he said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it did. Probably because I knew we'd be meeting here later..." he said with a smile as she leaned up to kiss him again, and he leaned into it a bit as he put his hand on the small of her back...

Mmph...she was too good.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 01:33 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Violet giggled a little as she looked up at Leon.. "Well, it's sort of fun being swung around, though.. any chance I get to be in your arms is amazing.. " She said with a happy smile up at him as she pushed some of her dark hair behind her shoulder.

"It's very true, i could barely pay attention." She said with an easy grin at him before he leaned down to kiss her again and she groaned softly as he leaned into it and she put her arms around his neck..

Could they just do this forever?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 05:33 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon chuckled a bit as Vi spoke and he looked down at her. "Well, any chance I get to have you in my arms in amazing, too." he said with a smile at his pretty girlfriend.

He smiled softly at her words, thinking it was funny how he went so long without even knowing this amazing girl... "I know what you mean." he said, just before his lips met hers and he felt her arms around his neck as he leaned into it...

Good merlin...

After a few more moments, he pulled away, panting heavily and looked at her with a smile. "I wish we could just do that forever." Leon said softly as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 01:04 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vi smiled up at Leon as he spoke and she blushed a little and buried her head on his chest for a moment.. "Well, I'm glad we both think the same thing."

She was panting softly as he pulled back from their kiss and she giggled a bit as he spoke. "Mmmm, I know right? You are an amazing kisser." She said with a warm smile as she looked up at him and gently touched his cheek..

"So other than missing me, how was your day love? Anything interesting in classes? Or Family wise?" She asked as she gently rubbed his arm.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 02:41 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled as Vi put her head on his chest for a moment and gently rubbed her back. "Mmm, me too." he said as he ran his hand through her hair...

He chuckled slightly as she spoke and leaned down to give her another quick kiss. "Well, I'm glad you think so...you're actually pretty amazing yourself, angel." Leon said as he poked her nose gently.

"Well now...let me think...I met my sister's boyfriend, he's actually pretty great. Oh yeah, and then I blew something up in class." he said with a slight smirk...

That had been pretty great...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 05:18 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Violet smiled as she looked up at Leon, soaking up the affection he was giving her like a sponge. She leaned into his touch as he ran a hand through her hair and she kept a hand on his chest, just wanting to be close to him.

She giggled softly as he spoke and poked her nose.. "Well thank you baby.. I think we are amazing together." She said with a smile as she looked up at him as he spoke..

"Oh you met Liam? That's good.. and.. wait what? You blew something up? Are you okay?" She asked as she started to check him to make sure he was all right.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 08:57 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled softly as Vi leaned into him, and he kissed her forehead gently when she spoke, a grin on his face.

"Hmmm, I think so too." he said. "Super-uberly amazing together." the boy said with a chuckle as he winked at his pretty girlfriend.

He laughed a little as she began looking him over to see if her was all right... "Yes, I did meet him...and I'm fine, love, really." he said, a smile still on his face as he traced her jaw with his fingers.

"It was only my potion, I put something wrong in it and poof! It exploded." he said with a shake of his head. "To be honest, it was pretty much the highlight of my day before now...also thankfully it was quite hot yet so I didn't get burned."

Ahhh....good memories...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Sep 3 2016, 11:58 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Violet smiled warmly as Leon kissed her forehead.. even that soft touch made her feel all warm and melty inside.. She grinned up and him and leaned into his chest as he spoke and a soft giggle escaped her lips..

"So amazing that we are making up words now ehh?" She said with a grin as she looked up at him and moved an arm around his waist. Just because they weren't talking and not snogging didn't mean she had to let go of him.

She tilted her face up to him and smiled as he said he was okay.. "Good." She said with a grin as he stroked her jaw and she bit her lip a little more.. Merlin that felt good..

She managed to listen to him though as he spoke and she smiled.. "Well, I'm glad you are all right." She said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 10:58 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna wandered down the stairs. she found a nice place to read. She was so happy today for no reason. She just was happy. And Chyna couldn't stop grinning. Maybe Chyna would meet someone here. Maybe Mia. She hadn't seen her in a while. Chyna looked up to see another girl. "Hello. I'm Chyna." Chyna smiled warmly. As far as she knew, this Slytherin was nice.

Riley Grant
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 11:07 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was walking to the staircase balcony at the East smiling when she heard someone say hello. She turn to see a Ravenclaw. Riley smiled warmly. "Hello. How are you?" She said.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 11:14 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna nodded and closed her book. "I'm good. Actually really good. How about you?" Chyna said. She tried to remember the girl's name. It started with an r, right?Chyna was pretty sure. She smiled and listened to the girl talk.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 11:21 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley smiled a bit more. "Thats good. I'm fine I guess." Riley replied on standing at the railing. "Your name is Chyna right?" Riley asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ