PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 11:26 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Once again Claire had been spending most of the day in the forbidded forest. At least officially it was forbidden for students to be there but who cared? As long as everyone got out alive it didn't matter, right? And walking up and down the paths to clear her head was great, sometimes Claire even took letters she got from her dad with her to read them there. It wouldn't be good if someone saw one of these letter, after all he still was a death eater and you could read it in nearly every sentence he wrote.

With a sigh she made her way out of the forest and stepped on the grass which seemed to be a lot greener than the one inside the forest. She stopped to look up at the castle and decided she didn't quite want to go inside again, so she took a few steps back and sat down leaning against one of the old trees.

Claire being the impatient person she was already got bored after a few minutes. She took out her wand and started to let small branches fly and spin in the air for some entertainment.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 02:19 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan sighed as he walked down to the Forbidden forest, he was making for him and Leah's tree..He needed time to clear his head a little! He was still thinking about Syah a bit.. and yet.. His kiss with Claire was in his head as well!

He groaned a little as he ran his hands through his light brown hair before turning a corner to see one of the objects of his thoughts standing there..

"Hey Claire-bear." He said with a smile as he looked at her. "Bored?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 10:40 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire didn't looked up when she heard a familiar voice. She smiled a little when Ethan called her Clair-bear. Hey Ethan. Maybe a little, she admited while letting the branches drop to the ground.

Then she looked up at the boy. But I'm sure you found your way down here because you want to entertain me, right? She said with a sarcastic smile. Though she didn't think he would, she wanted him to stay. Not only because it was boring alone but also because she liked spending time with him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 06:58 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled as Claire responded to him and he watched the branches fall down to the ground. "A bit? People usually don't twirl branches around with magic unless they are really bored!" He said with a smirk and a bit of a chuckle.

He grinned at her sarcasm and he gave her a little bow.. "But of course, why else would I be here but to entertain you My Lady," He said with a smile at her. "Please tell your jester how you want to be served.. Shall I juggle? Tell thee a tale? Recite a poem? Or perhaps a great epic love story is what you require?" He had a smirk on his face as he looked up at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 10:23 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Okay, maybe I am really bored, Claire admited with half of a smile on her face.

That sounds really good. I like all of your ideas but how about you start with a great epic love story?
Claire asked while raising one of her eyebrows. She'd be honestly surprised if Ethan knew how to even spell that.

Then she smirked again. No, just kidding. How have you been? She asked him, then patted the grass next to her. Take a.., she already started before she stopped herself. Wait, are you going to see Leah? Because if that's why you came down here you should probably go there, she said remebering how Leah had once told her that she and Ethan spend a lot of time in the forest. Claire wasn't jealous, not at all, but if Ethan came late because he stopped to talk to Claire, Leah wouldn't be happy.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 02:45 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan raised an eyebrow as Claire spoke.. "An Epic love story hmm? I think I could manage that.." He might have been able to as well if she hadn't stopped him..

"I've been all right Claire Bear, how about you?" He asked her before he frowned a little.. "Trying to get rid of me are you?" He said as he stuck his hands in his pockets and looked down at her.

"I wasn't on my way to see Leah, I was just down here cause it's easier to think in this place for some reason.. So.. don't worry all right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 04:01 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I've been just fine , Claire replied with a small smile. No I'm not. I'm just worried for you.. Well, and me. You know Leah isn't the most patient person, Claire reminded him though she wasn't very patient herself.

But if you're not on your way to meet Leah, feel free to take a seat, She said patting the grass next to her once again.

Then she smiled again, I've heard you're a prefect this term. Congrats Ethan.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 05:50 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smirked a bit as Claire as she spoke and he shook his head.. "Don't worry so much.. I can take care of myself.. Leah knows me well enough in order to not be mad if I happen to be late! What if he ran into a girl and just HAD to snog her..

He settled gingerly on the grass next to her and nodded.. "I know right.. weird.. But there you go.. I'm a prefect now.. perhaps I might have to knock off the random snogging." He said with a wink over in her direction.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 09:08 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded a little while Ethan spoke. Yeah, you might be right.. She finally agreed.

She slightly turned her head to look at Ethan as he sat down next to her. Claire laughed at his words. Actually I was a bit surprised. Well, that would be a shame she told him with a smirk. Maybe I should start looking for someone else then she added while turning her head to look at the castle. Though she was just making fun, she wouldn't want to snog someone else. Even though she had heard rumors about him liking the Kennedy girl, he still meant a lot to her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 05:51 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smirked a bit in Claire's direction as she said that she was surprised.. "You and me both sweetheart.. but here I am, so I am going to do the best I can." He said, and he meant it.. this was a big deal to him! He was always the player.. never seen as serious or a good student, but he worked hard when no one saw him..

"Oh no! Now that I'm not bad, I'm not good enough for you? Is that is? I see how it is.!" He said in a teasing tone as he looked at her with a smirk..

"Who else are you going to find that better then me?" He said haughtily.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 10:00 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire smiled a little. She knew that Ethan was serious and he'd try his best. I didn't expect anything else, she told him truthfully.

Her smiled turned into a smirk. Yep, you know I like the bad guys. Good guys are boring, she explained jokingly. Though she was partly serious. She didn't choose Ethan before Eric without a reason. But considering that it's you we're talking about, I'm sure as soon as you'd change your mind there'd be plenty of girls you could choose from. It was true, she knew a lot of girl who were basically drooling over the two boys even though they couldn't even tell who was who.

Don't worry, I'll find someone, she said serious. Oh wait, how about Adam Flint? I've heard he's single again, she told him trying hard to stay serious. Adam was a Slytherin and in his seventh year and really handsome you might want to add. Though, she knew she probably wouldn't replace Ethan anyway.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 02:25 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan nodded at Claire as she spoke, but he didn't say anything. He knew she was being truthful.. He had always tried hard at school, he wanted to be an Auror! So he had to get good grades!!

He looked over at her and shook his head.. "Well they can be boring, but they also won't get into trouble.. and will be stable." He added as he looked at her..

Heh! "Well, you are probably right there, and they would be good for a snog or two.. but nothing serious." He said with a shrug before his eyebrows raised a little..

"Adam Flint? Yeah.. well I guess he's cute enough.. but he's a 7h year, what will you do after he graduates?" He asked her seriously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 06:50 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire shrugged a little. She didn't want someone who wouldn't get in trouble. She wanted someone interesting, someone she could have fun with.

I highly doubt you'll ever have something serious, Claire said with a raised eyebrow. At least not while you're at Hogwarts, she added.

She shrugged a little at his next question, I don't know. I'll think about that once it comes to that point.
[/dohtml]

This post has been edited by Claire Winchester: Jan 12 2016, 06:51 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 05:00 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan raised an eyebrow at Claire as she spoke.. "Oh really? You never know what will happen with me.. I might meet an amazing girl and become serious.. Or I might not." He wasn't so sure he appreciated her judging!

Yeah.. he was hot and he knew it.. but who knew really!!

"Yeah, I guess you will have too." he said with a wink over in her direction.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 12:17 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded a little. You might, she agreed. Though you should go to Beauxbatons for that. There are really pretty girls, Claire said thinking about the french girls she knew. If she liked girls, she'd probably want her girlfriend to be from there, but she unfortunately she was interested in boys. Many Veelas, you know?

She simply nodded to his next sentence trying to figure out a way to get to talk to Adam.. He wasn't that bad after all..

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 05:45 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Beauxbatons hmm?" He asked as he arched and eyebrow at Claire and shook his head a little.. "Yes, they do have plenty of Veela's, but.. how am I suppose to get there hmm? Perhaps I should transfer?" He teased her a little.

"I'll figure something out I'm sure.." He said with a nod as he put his hands over his head and stretched a little..

"So besides boy hunting, what have you been up to lately?"

This post has been edited by Ethan LaFont: Jan 13 2016, 05:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 05:01 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire laughed a little at Ethans question. You're right, the plan has some flaws.. She replied with a smile.

Not much, she said thinking about it. Meeting my sisters, getting to know a few other students, nothing interesting, you know? What about you? Claire asked as she plucked a daisy and started to play with it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 06:32 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Mmm, it does have some flaws!" I'll see what I can do here." He said with a smile over at her as he patted his head to make sure his hair was still in place!

"And how are all of your sisters?" He asked her, he knew she got alone with some, but not others! So it could be an interesting story she had to tell him!

"Nothing really interesting here either! Playing around on the grounds.. becoming a prefect!" He laughed softly and shrugged.

This post has been edited by Ethan LaFont: Jan 16 2016, 06:33 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 01:09 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire laughed a little when Ethan patted his hair. Leah was right when she said Ethan cared a lot about the way he looked. Though she cared about her own hair a lot herself so.. Who was she to judge?

Claire sighed a little. I guess I don't have to tell you about Leah, she said with a small smile. I haven't seen Olivia a lot lately and Xenia and Faith are just Xenia and Faith, she starred at a spot far away from them while trying to figure out how to describe their behavior. They're.. Well, they're taking one step forward and three back, kinda. I guess they're okay with Leah meeting some Gryffindor but as soon as they see a Hufflepuff they start making fun of them. It's difficult, though they've pulled some pranks on Hufflepuffs that were kinda funny, Claire admited. She didn't care about blood purity and all that stuff as much as her little siblings but probably a bit more than her older sister..

Like becoming a prefect isn't interesting, Claire said with a smile. What about your siblings, how are they? She asked then.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 10:01 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan listened as Claire spoke about her sisters and he nodded.. He knew she and her sister's didn't get along and so looked over at her and shrugged. "At least they are being nice to Leah's new guy right? That's a start isn't it?" At least for their family!

Besides, they would have him to mess with, if they messed with Leah's guy!

"Well, I will give you that, it is very interesting." He said with a shrug.. "And all right I think, Eric I haven't seen much of.. Or Jason for that matter.. Venus has been around.. He blinked a little..

"Dear Merlin, how ARE my family? I don't even know." He said with a soft laugh.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 08:34 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded a little at Ethans words. Yes, it is. Though I don't think they'd dare to say something bad simply because Leah's the oldest, Claire answerd with a small smile. Actually she was just waiting for all of them to grow up. Once they left Hogwarts they'd probably not even see each other a lot. Faith and Xenia doing something close to the dark arts, Leah probably being the nice one.. And Olivia and Claire? They'd see..

Claire chuckled at bit while listening to Ethan. Well, I've seen Venus. She's my friend after all. My best friend, she added in her thoughts. And she's fine. I've seen Eric at the winterball, he was talking to Taylor Blake, maybe you know her, she's a Slyth as well. But I have no idea what Jason's been up to. Honestly it's a miracle when I know what all my own siblings are up to, she ended with a small laugh.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 05:03 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Bloody Hell, She knew what his siblings were up tom, better than he did. "Ahh, I didn't go to the Snow Ball, I don't usually go to things like that.. And Taylor hmm? She's cute.." He said with a nod. "She would suit Eric." She was a bit of a nicer Slytherin. So, that would be perfect for his brother.

"I'll have to talk to Venus again one of these days." The poor dear.. Really, he wondered how she coped most of the time.

"I see, I just need to come and talk to you when I want to know of my family." He shook his head a little..

"Well Claire-bear, its getting to be time for dinner and I'm hungry! What say we head on in hmm?" He asked as he stood and brushed off his pants.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 06:56 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded a little. Yeah, me neither but I wanted Venus to go out. Hoped for her to meet a nice boy, Claire answered truthfully. It would be nice if Venus met someone she liked. Claire raised an eyebrow as Ethan said that Taylor was cute. She liked Taylor, she was a friend of her after all, but still Ethan didn't have to find her cute. As soon as the little hint of jealousy had appeared Claire already tried to get rid of it.

Apparently, Claire replied with a small shrug.

Yeah sure, let's go inside. She said while standing up and taking a few steps towards the castle.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:41 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian wasn't to keen on having to go into the forest, he had to many unpleasant thoughts when it regarded forest. None the less he needed to be alone for a while, just for a moment. Since the begging of the year, his thoughts had been clouded. He kept having visions of this girl. Even though he couldn't see the face, he knew exactly who she was. As he edged closer and closer to the forest he froze. He took a moment to take it in. It was as if the daunting trees and the dark light where daring him to enter.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 03:39 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

For the past few weeks, Claudia had not been feeling well at all. Her stomach had been churning and her head was spinning. She wasn't sure whether a full moon was coming soon or not, but either way, she hadn't been feeling herself lately. Instead of keeping her head held high like usual, she had a saggy posture. Hoping to be able to clear her mind, she walked along the outside of the forest, while also rubbing her stomach.

As if her mood hadn't been sour enough, she bumped into someone and cursed internally. "Sorry about that," she said, straightening her posture and sticking her nose back into the air.

This post has been edited by Claudia Kirkwood: Mar 7 2016, 03:40 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 04:30 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Sebastian felt the shock, he turned around immediately to see a small first year girl. He smirked, knowing that he was about to have some fun. What is a small little girl like you doing out here? he asked, his smirk bigger then ever. He extended his hand to help her get back on balance, when he saw her face. Within a second, he knew who she was. He could've recognized her a mile away.

I'm Sebastian, he said, losing his charm a bit. He didn't want to be caught by surprise, but this was the biggest her ever had. And you are? he said, quickly regaining his gentlemen like attitude.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 04:45 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Claudia. Claudia Kirkwood," the girl replied, fixing the strands of hair that had gotten misplaced when she bumped into him and he picked her up. Clearing her throat, she looked around them; anywhere but him. "I could ask you the same thing. Don't you know that there are dangerous creatures lurking this forest?" She made sure to be as general as possible, hoping that the boy she was talking to did not catch onto the fact that she was referring mainly to herself as a dangerous creature.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 05:00 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh, don't worry, I know, he said with a smile, And you don't need to worry about me, I'm a big boy. He was tempted to tell her that it was him, that he was the one that bit her, but he knew better. It would only bring confusion and unnecessary drama. He should give it some time, at least until they knew each other better. What brings you here, he asked, facing the trees. He was more then ever tempted to run into the forest with the girl at his side. But for an unknown reason, he wasn't so keen on snooging her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 05:13 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"No reason," Claudia answered, finally having the courage to look him in the face. However, as soon as she did so, she crossed her arms and smirked at him - two habits she usually had that make her look confident even though she was awfully nervous inside. "At least no reason that you need to know." The corners of her lips quirked up more than they had been before.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:18 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked up and down at her as she was trying to act all cocky. You're feisty one aren't you, he said with a smirk. He knew that he could easily get screamed at, but it had become his second nature. It's pretty isn't, he said, Don't worry I was talking about the forest, not you. He added the last part to reassure her. From what he had just said, he wouldn't blame her if he thought that he was trying to flatter her. He woulda've tried with any other girl, just not Claudia.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:40 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Ah...um...yes," Claudia answered, her smirk faltering. For some reason, her defense mechanism to keep people from getting close to her did not work with him. She was tongue-tied; flustered even. She was a naturally insecure person who buried her insecurities deep deep down, but he seemed to make them resurface. Clearing her throat, she pulled her hair up into a high ponytail, leaving some bangs in front of her face.

She would be a liar if she said she hadn't thought that Sebastian was complimenting her, not the forest. She was quite disappointed to realize that it had been the latter that he admired.

"Either way," she said, regaining her composure and returning the smirk on her face. Her posture had gone back to being rigid and straight. "Why are you out here, exactly?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 03:17 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled as he saw how flustered Claudia seemed to be. It was always a good sign when you could made them shy, it meant that they cared about what you thought. It's okay I won't bite, he said. He silently laughed at his own little cruel joke. Maybe they would be able to look back at it later, if they where ever able to share what they truly where.

That isn't for you to know, sweetie, he said with a wide grin. If she wasn't going to tell him the reason he was hear, so be it. But that didn't mean he had to. How's the new year going for you? he asked, hoping to learn more about her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 03:57 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia looked him up and down, a fake scoff on her face. Again, she would be a liar if she didn't find him the slightest bit attractive. "It's fine," she said. "A bit uneventful, but fine. And I've also met plenty of people. What about yours?"

She lightly grabbed his elbow and guided him along the outskirts of the forest. A shock resonated through her when she touched him. "L-let's walk along. I find it quite boring if we stand in one place," she stuttered.

This post has been edited by Claudia Kirkwood: Mar 8 2016, 07:39 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 09:47 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked down at Claudia, she seemed sweet, but full of fire. She was like any other first year, but yet she was so different. Well I promise it won't be uneventful for long, he said with a wink. Mine has been fine, so far, he added, to answer her question.

As Claudia guided him towards the forest, Sebastian half bowed and joked, After you. He was excited to finally be able to more privacy with her, but he wasn't sure if it was going to end up like the other times, where he snogged the girl and forgot about her. As they walked he said with a small smile, What's you favorite class so far, he asked, wanting to know more about her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 05:23 AM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. "Potions," she said, simply. "Yours?"

Her eyes flicked up to the moon and she winced, seeing that it was about two nights away from being a full moon. She averted her eyes to the ground and frowned visibly, wrinkling her eyebrows. "I...I have to go soon," she whispered after a bit of silence besides the crunch of leaves they stepped on.

She actually had been having a little bit of fun with Sebastian, but she suddenly came back to her senses when she realized what she was and how dangerous she was to people around her.

This post has been edited by Claudia Kirkwood: Mar 10 2016, 05:24 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 11:24 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian wasn't surprised to hear that Claudia's favorite class was Potion's, as most Slytherins had the same views. Same as you, he said.

As they walked, Sebastian could see her look up at the moon and flinch. He knew what it meant, and felt bad for her. He remembered the days he had feared it more then anything. It had took him a while to control his fear, and a life long supply of antidotes. As she mentioned her having to leave, Sebastian did nothing to protest. As much as he wanted her to stay, he knew that it was best for her to leave, if he wanted to be able to keep his secret.

It's a shame you have to go, he said, I've enjoyed you're company very much. A smile crept onto his face, as he took Claudia's hand and brought it up to his lips. He gave a small peck, and brought it back down. Sebastian would've have usually done much more, but not know, it was too soon. Well at least for him and Claudia.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 12:08 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia looked at him, tears flooding her eyes, but she fought them back by blinking furiously. "Likewise," she answered, watching as he kissed her hand. She was half tempted to pull her hand back in fake disgust, but she let him.

After the exchange, she walked off, covering her face with her hair and letting the tears fall freely.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 06:15 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Claudia pulled away, Sebastian could see the tears fall down her face. He wanted to say something, but she left before he could do anything. Sebastian felt like he knew the reason, but he wasn't sure what to say. It was the first time that he ever felt like this in front of a girl. Instead all he could do was walk away, hoping that he would see her soon. As he walked away, he looked back at Claudia, at the way her hair felt, at the way she walked, and gave a small smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 08:44 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam walked outside, breathing in the fresh air. He certainly needed this break, especially after all the studying he'd been doing lately! It seemed that OWL's would be harder than he had imagined...and here he thought he'd been ready for it, after hearing Dylan complain about them for the longest time!

Plus he and Syah had barely been doing anything together lately either...except for study dates. And not normal couple "study" dates either...they'd actually had to do studying. So, he'd decided to take the day off from studying and spend it with his girlfriend...they needed it!

He stopped walking by the forbidden forest, where he'd told Sy he'd be...and looked around for her....

Syah Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 05:05 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was failrly flying down to the forest, they had been awarded a precious day off and she wasn't going to waste one precious second away from her love..She finally stopped running when she saw him and she grinned.

"Liam!" The Ravenclaw called out as she moved into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much. " She said as she leaned up and then placed her lips on his and kissed him deeply..

Yeah she wasn't going to waste a second with her boyfriend!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 10:54 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam didn't have to wait long until he heard the sound of running feet and looked up to see his girlfriend running towards him and he grinned widely as he closed the last steps between them and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

But before he could say anything he felt her lips on his, kissing him deeply...and he took a sharp intake of breath at the feel of it. It had been far too long for his liking since they'd kissed like this, and he found himself pulling her as close to him as he possibly could, his hands knotted in her hair.

When he finally managed to pull away slightly, he looked down at her with a crooked grin on his face andbt his lip a little. "It's great to see you too, love." He said with a twinkle in his eye....oh, how he loved this girl!

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Dec 1 2016, 07:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ