PMEmailYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 02:13 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sitting under a torch and shooting small streams of water at it then relighting it was all the rage right? Not exactly, but it was what Alex had been doing for the last half of an hour as she sat there and tried to plot out how she would get away from Hogwarts for a few hours to get rid of Stefan. The Headmaster kept a careful watch on her and had ever since that day in court, so she knew she wouldn't be able to do it as long as he was here, but eventually he had to leave the castle to do something. She could possibly recruit some of the baby snakes to watch out for that, however some of them were completely unreliable. As she narrowed her eyes and flicked her wand again a much larger burst of flame shot up from the torch, matching her irritation. She sighed and and leaned her head back against the wall counting again, she was always having to count now to keep her ability in check, ever since she had been tortured by that vampire it was flaring out of control when she got angry. As she sat there she was getting bored with the torch and looked over to one of the trophy cases, sending sparks flying along it, they stupid cases were enchanted against magic, although smashing one muggle style might not be so bad. She bit her lip debating it for a moment and eyeing them for the best one.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:00 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leaving the little potions activity had been a blessing for Scorpius he was not really in the mood to have to deal with any of those little first years the place seemed to be flooded with lately. He was heading down from the library where he had created a bit of havoc and ran into little Valen, Lighting fires in the corridor Valen, do you really think that wise? He asked this with an arrogant tone and leaned against the wall across from her crossing his arms over his chest and looking her over as he narrowed his eyes. Also next time we're in a room together try not calling me a lout why don't ya? He asked sarcastically as he tilted his head and waited on her responses, he didn't see why she had to be in such a surly mood all of the time, being evil is one thing; being a pain and downright angry all the time is another. She needed to let loose and learn to have a bit of fun in Scorpius' opinion, maybe they could get that to happen this turn, from what he remembered they had pulled off some pretty good pranks in their days here.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 07:10 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rolling her eyes and letting out a heavy sigh as Scorpius walked up and began talking she leaned back against the wall and looked up to the torch ignoring him and shooting flames up at the torch again before replying, Not that it is any of your business Malfoy, since no one cares what you think...but the hallway seemed a bit dim, I'm brightening it up. She continued to flame the torch figuring he would get bored and take off any second, she hadn't come down here to be around people if she had wanted that then she would have gone to the common room, or somewhere else filled with people. Not a lonely section of the trophy room, where she would sit in the corner under a flickering torch. When he persisted in not leaving and decided to take up a post across the way from her looking her over she merely raised an eyebrow and watched him tilting her head to the side mimicking him as he complained. Well if you weren't such a lout then I wouldn't be calling you one, ever think that of that? She asked with a smug and sarcastic tone wishing that he would get out of there and leave her to her brooding, she was in a bad enough mood after seeing Tarabotti and Edward together, if he stuck around she would likely take it out on him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 07:03 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brightening it up? Really now, there are plenty of torches and even more trophies for their light to bounce off of, cut the crap Alex. He scoffed at her, knowing that she was playing coy and cute to try to put him off guard he had seen this routine a million times and it was never any better regardless of who was trying to do it. Slytherins were also just bad at it, somehow every time their arrogance and moodiness seeped through and the innocence just vanished. under the right circumstances you could master the innocent act; but these weren't those circumstances. Scorpius moved over closer to her and sunk down onto the floor in front of her resting his hands on his knees as he crossed his legs and watched her fooling around. Her next question made him smile, Really, a lout. I think I'm pretty wonderful myself, but good to see you've got some spirit in you, come on Valen we should cause some trouble together, you know I'm good for it. He smirked and winked at her as he said the last bit, hoping to snag her attention, he wanted to cause some trouble or pull a prank, or do anything other than go to those goody two shoes activities the professors were forcing on them, and he knew if he could get her slightly hooked she would go along with it and have a bit of fun.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 07:26 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Getting annoyed with Malfoy she turned her attention from shooting flames up at the torch and instead shot a shower of sparks right for him, watching as they landed on the edges of his robes. How is that for cutting the crap Malfoy, you're really getting on my nerves right now you do realize that right? She asked him in an annoyed tone, not really in the mood to tolerate any of his little snips and prodding at the moment. Malfoy always showed up at the times she was the most annoyed it was like he had a penchant for ticking her off and she was never one to take it lightly or deal with it simply. Last time he had really gotten on her nerves she had almost thrown him down one of the moving staircases, you would figure that would teach a guy to leave you alone, but it seems that was not the case. Especially as he continued speaking goading her almost, she thought about what he said for a moment though, it was possible Malfoy could make a worthy accomplice if he was willing to put int he effort, but she wasn't entirely convinced he was. She shot some green sparks at him this time watching to see what he did when they landed on him. That sounds nice and all Malfoy, but I'm not sure you can handle the kinds of fun I usually get up to. She cocked her head to the side watching him with a small smile playing over her lips as she though about the perfect way to test if he could handle what she would undoubtedly put him through for her antics.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 08:38 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Not expecting her to lash out magically Scorpius was not prepared for the spark she sent flying out onto the edges of his robes, he shook the robes together to smother the smoldering that started on the edges and gave her a cold look. You don't want to start a duel with me Valen. He spoke in clipped tones as he looked his robe over to make sure nothing had been too badly damaged. she was speaking as he did so and he arched a brow watching her as she spoke. He was intrigued by what she said about him being able to handle what she would put him through with her own variety of fun. He had an idea of her variety of fun, everyone who had been around Hogwarts for a while had some sort of idea of it, and even those who hadn't had heard the rumors. So Scorpius wasn't too frightened of what she might try to do at least he knew while on school grounds it couldn't be that bad. I'm pretty sure I'm ready for whatever you want to throw at me Valen, unless of course you're afraid of my reputation overpowering your own in these antics. Afraid of a little thing like that are we? He smirked over at her as he said this and patted her on the top of her head grinning, and then scooting back to make sure if she threw some more sparks she didn't hit his robes again, they were a new set and he rather liked them.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 10:48 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At the mention of starting a duel Alex grinned, she was pretty confident that Malfoy wouldn't last more than five minutes in a duel with her, and even if he did he wouldn't end up winning the duel overall. She was more than sure of that as she was highly aware of her abilities and a hundred time more capable than Malfoy ever would be. You couldn't win in a duel if your life depended on it, so let's not even begin that debate...when was the last time you even dueled? She asked him, giving him a daunting look as she sent more sparks flying from the tip of her wand across the room watching them hit the wall and fade out. She was tired of sitting in the corner of the trophy room and decided to stand moving around the room, she shot a glance back at Malfoy to see if he was going to follow as she listened to his challenge. Yeah you say that now but once you've been put through the wringer I am guessing that the story will change. She smirked as she said that running her hand along one of the trophy cases and shooting more sparks from her wand towards another one of the cases. She really wanted to burn something right now, but she knew she couldn't really do that in the middle of the school at the moment so she would have to go with something a bit different. Turning to Scorpius once more she grinned mischievously, Come along there Malfoy, and we'll see how much fun you can have. Starting with knocking over a trophy case. She laughed at the end and motioned towards one of the smaller trophy cases towards the corner of the room.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 08:27 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Scoffing at her little taunt over his skills Scorpius shook his head and let out a chuckle as he replied, Valen I will duel you any time you'd like. Getting a bit annoyed with her need to flick sparks everywhere Scorpius pulled his own wand out of his pocket and sent sparks flying right back towards the edge of her robes as she stood and started walking off, not even waiting to see what effect they had he pushed himself up off the floor using the wall and followed along wand still out as he anticipated she would retaliate for the spark flicking. Despite the fact that she had really instigated the entire thing. her words of putting him through the wringer weren't very troubling what he was torn with now was the fact she wanted him to knock the entire trophy case in the corner over. He had no desire to go through a detention with one of the professors here who may catch them, then again it's fun to risk it than to play it safe. Okay then Valen let's start this wringer. He rolled his sleeves up as he said this and pulled his wand at the ready before he did a dramatic motion sending a jet of light towards the trophy case, with a resounding sound of shattering the glass fell to the floor, raining down from in front of the case outwards. Smirking as he watched the destruction he looked over towards Valen, How was that for playing your little games? He asked her in a smug and satisfied tone.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 8 2015, 08:23 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Watching the glass shatter was extremely satisfying for Alex, so maybe Malfoy had a modicum of potential, then again maybe not. She stepped forward the crunch of glass under her feet making her grin slightly in amusement before looking back at Malfoy. Are you coming? I don't plan on staying here to get caught at the scene of a crime Malfoy, come on you know better than that too. She continued walking over the glass and out of the corner of the trophy room they had been in, off into one of the side room full of the Quidditch trophies. Waiting to see if he followed for a moment she grinned back at him, See, wasn't that the most fun you've had in a while. Stick with me and we'll do much worse. I have a meeting to get to at the moment though Malfoy, so you're going to have to find your own way back to the dungeons alone. She said this with a wink and then left the room quickly, making sure she took one of the back routes to leave the school, because while it was a Hogsmeade weekend, night time visits were not allowed without direct permission and a chaperone neither of which Alex wanted or would tolerate.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 08:08 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Well that had been...something at least, moving through the shards of glass and wood on the floor Scorpius made his way towards the door quickly not being one to stick around and get busted here either. He wondered idly if Valen had possibly intended that for him to end up getting caught, but figured there was no way she would cause Slytherin to lose any more points this term at least. So he moved fast and made his way to the Common Room where he could find someone to vouch for him and craft an alibi.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Victoria Durand
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 06:21 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
70 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria walked through the corridors, looking for someplace quiet...so she could think...

Merlin, she had a lot to think about...

She had ended things with Ethan, and looking back on it, she knew she'd made the right decision. He was a great guy, just not great for her. And she also knew he thought she was a little dramatic...which she knew was true...

She'd have to see how long Wes would last when she showed her dramatic side...or had she already?

Vic sat down by a torch in the corner, running a hand through her hair. She hoped she and Ethan could still be friends...but...she didn't know...

Erin Flint
PMEmail
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 01:10 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin's week so far had been pretty good, she was actually busy. She hated those weeks that were slow because it made time go slow. After she finished her dinner she made her way through the halls. She wanted to pick something up from a friend before heading to her dorm.

As she passed through a few lit torches she noticed a girl sitting under one. She was a sly, so why not stop and make sure she was ok. Erin wasn't one to really care about anyone, but tonight she was feeling good so why not be nice "Hey, are you ok?" she said topping in front of her.

This post has been edited by Erin Flint: Jun 21 2016, 03:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Victoria Durand
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 09:20 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
70 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria looked up to see a girl about her age, also a Slytherin, standing in front of her.

She shrugged a bit at the girls' question. "Well...I think so." she said with a bit of a smile.

"I just happen to always make my life more dramatic than it needs to be." Vic said, shaking her head a bit.

Always...she always did that! That's why she'd decided to leave boys alone, but then Ethan came along...and Wes! She wasn't going to complain, that was for sure...but ugh, what had she done?!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ