Gryffindor Stands
Prof. Wagner Wellbeloved
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 06:11 PM

Professor Emeritus
167 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

Decorated in gold and red, the house colors, the Gryffindor stands are spread out around the Quiddtich pitch.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 05:58 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew sat down in the Gryffindor stands. He played a little Quditch. But really liked watching it. The field was completely empty. No one was here but him. Andrew didn't care. The stands were his favorite place in the while school, of course for now. He likes being alone, but he liked it better with his friends.

He heard sudden footsteps and Andrew grinned to himself. He was glad someone was joining him. Unless it was a Slytherin. They were mean. And they were Gryffindor's rivals. He actually never met any Slytherins. He just believed what the others said. Well, he Sid meet Mia's older sister, but that wasn't the same thing.

Turning to the entrance/exit, he saw a boy come on out. "Hello? Nice day, isn't it?" Andrew said, trying to be friendly. He couldn't see the guy's robes, so he wasn't sure what house he was in.

Jarvis Bennett

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 04:54 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

After asking many people where exactly the Quidditch field was, he finally could find it. It was quite far from the school yard and it was so huge, though not as great as the castle, of course. The place looked like a fortress but made of woods, with so many tower like stands which color representing each houses. Gryffindor with red and gold, Hufflepuff with yellow and black, Ravenclaw with blue and bronze and Slytherin with green and silver. He made his way to his own stands, the Gryffindor.

"Ooff.. why is it so high?" said Jarvis wearily. But he could no longer beefing about its height as soon as he saw the field. It was so.. grand! The field was green, almost the same as soccer field, with three loops at each ends which seemed to be the goal posts. He then realized someone was there also, a boy, obviously was a Gryffindor. He beamed at him. "Yes, it is!" replied him.

"Do you, by any chance, played Quidditch?" asked him hopefully. He had NEVER seen somone riding a broom let alone playing Quidditch. Even now he thought riding a broom was a bit.. weird. Based on the story he knew, from the Muggle world, riding a broom was always being related to the witch. The green witch with an ugly face, to be precise.
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 06:57 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew picked up his bag and took his jacket out! It was getting windy. And Chilly. He heard a mumble from the other side, so he guessed the guy was talking back to him. Andrew did t bear a thing he was saying, but it didn't seem to matter. Okay maybe it did. "Sorry, didn't quite catch that. I'm Andrew." Andrew said. He for now see The other kid's robe. He was so in Gryffindor. He did look kind of familiar.

Andrew looked at the boy who was now sitting next to him. He remembered him alright. "You're Jarvis, right?" He asked. The boy was very familiar. Andrew smiled at Jarvis. They rode on the Hogwarts express for a little while. Andrew remembered him being nice. They hadn't really talked since. That was about two or three months ago, though. He wasn't even sure if Jarvis still remembered him.

"I play a little. I'm not that good. Who do you think will win the cup? Ravenclaw has a good team and the best seeker, but Gryffindor has the best keeper. He always blocks it from coming in. Rumor has it that he has never let one go in." Andrew said. He loved watching Quidich and it was so fun to play. He looked at Jarvis and then added, "Do you play?"

This post has been edited by Andrew Brooks: Nov 3 2016, 06:59 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 04:11 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The boy mentioned his name as Andrew. He smiled back at him. But before he could introduce his name, Jarvis was perplexed by the fact that Andrew knew his name already. "Er, you know my name?" asked him in surprise. He then took a better look at Andrew, but he could not recall whether he had met him before or not. Thanks to his only-having-short-term-memory brain though.

Then Andrew said if he could play Quidditch and Jarvis could not hide his excitement. But when Andrew mentioned about the Quidditch match, he, again, looked confused. "I don't know, never have a chance to watch one," said him sadly. "And no, I don't play. I don't even know how to play and how to play Quidditch," added him, shrugging.
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 01:53 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew laughed. Jarvis didn't remember him! Well, he barely remembered him, too. "Yes. We ate chocolate frogs on the train. Not that long though. We both split up to go meet the other kids." Andrew said. He remembered when Jarvis came to his compartment. And Andrew shared some chocolate frogs and they had a good laugh.

Andrew shrugged. Jarvis was obviously a muggle born, with the no knowledge of Quidditch. Andrew thought it was the best sport ever! Most muggles thought it was Football. Not the one with your feet, but the one with the tackling and wrestling with the big helmets. Andrew had no idea why they called it football, if they didn't use their feet! Honestly. "Oh, well, it's pretty awesome. There are seven players on each team. The keeper, who guards the goal, three chasers, who get the Quaffle, which is a ball, the two beaters, who keep the buldger from hitting their team, and the seeker who catches the snitch."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 04:12 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis shook his head as Andrew mentioned about the moment they were sharing the same compartment and chocolate frogs. He could not remember. "I'm sorry I can't remember it," said him regretfully. He then remembered he had fallen from a tree at the courtyard with his head hit the hard trunk. That might explain everything. "But it's very nice to meet you though," added him, grinning.

As Andrew explained about the Quidditch, he could imagine how it would look like. Fourteen players flew against each other whild carrying the Quaffle -which seemed to be the name of the ball, searching for the snitch, and keeping the goal. It did sound like a soccer. And he could not help but started imagining him as part of the team. His parents might be proud if he could become one, especially his mother. "That's cool! And what do you play as?" asked him curiously.
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 04:23 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew nods. It was over a month ago. Besides Jarvis could have short term memory. Andrews cousin had it, so he could relate. "Well, it just so happens I have chocolate frogs now. You want some?"Andrew pulls out a package of about ten frogs. He had forgotten them. He wondered how long they had been in there. Anna had given it to him a few days ago. He handed some to Jarvis the added, "Do you collect the cards?"

Andrew wished there was a match going on now. He came here at first to see if the team was practicing, but he still came up here anyway even though he had nothing to do. Quditch was the most amazing sport ever! "I play keeper. I could play chased as a backup, but I'm better at keeper."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 05:16 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis chuckled as Andrew offered him some chocolate frogs. "What a coincidence," said him and took a chocolate frog. "Thanks. Perhaps it could bring back memories," added him. He opened the box and the chocolate jumped to his robe. He quickly caught it before it jumped to the floor. He then noticed the card inside and saw a picture of Harry Potter there. "Yep. I've got plenty of them. Loads of Dumbledore, some Harry Potter and Kingsley Shacklebolt. Here I get another Potter," said him showing the card.

Jarvis could not help but feel amazed knowing Andrew could play both keeper and chaser. It made Jarvis even more wanting to know and even play the game. Then something clunked into his head. "Why don't we play it? Can we? Like, right now?" asked him.
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 07:35 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew opened his box. The frog quickly jumped out, but Andrew caught it before it could get away. "Perhaps it could. These things are delicious, but they're hard to catch!" said him. He wonderd if the Muggles had moving food. He doubted it. The Muggles were so out of date with flying broomstick and cars. But the Muggle bones were nice. Andrew want about to be some picky pure blood, who only cares about blood status.

Andrew nodded. Even if Jarvis was Muggle Born, he would still be a collector of cards. Andrew noticed his card was Godric Gryffindor. He had at least 40 of these. "Yes. I have over 500 cards. But I started away ahead of you, I believe." Andrew said, proudly. Anna didn't care about the cards, but they were pretty cool.

Andrew thought about this. Playing? Well, they couldn't really play with only two people, but they could fly around a little bit. Maybe. "I don't think we can play with this many people, but we could just fly around and practice a bit. You did get flying lessons right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 05:39 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis could bot be more agree about the taste of the chocolate frog. Well, of course, all chocolate in the world was delicious, the best kind of thing people ever invented."Sure you are. I've known this wizarding world for only two months though," said him. It must be fun to live in wizarding world since you were born. Knowing you were a wizard, waiting for the Hogwarts letter to come, and he could admit things just get easier to do with the presence of magic. It was not that he did not proud with his Muggle world though, there were many things wizarding world did not have.

Ah, of course they could not play with just two people. There should at least four, two dor each team. One chaser one keeper. Even though he was excited, he was getting a bit nervous when Andrew mentioned about the Flying lesson. "Well, yes, but, I'm not really good," answered him. He could 'up' his broom after three times trying. He could fly a bit though but could not control the move of the broom yet. But he knew some practice would help him. "Can we fly, like, right now?" demanded him, if Andrew did not mind to teach him though.
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 07:47 PM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh! Jarvis could have wizard parents, who were just lying just told him. It would've been hard to keep magic away for eleven years. But Andrew wondered why would they keep it a secret? Well, you'll catch on soon." Said Andrew. He really wanted to make Jarvis understand. Image how confused he must be right now. Andrew remembered him and Anna learning about magic when they were five. Anna thought they were talking about fairies. Andrew softly chuckles to himself.

Andrew understood. He just fell off the first time he rode. But that was five or six years ago. A long time away. Anna didn't like playing. She was more of a watcher, but she was actually really good at chaser. Yeah, if you want." Andrew smiled big the added, "We should go down to the field then."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 04:52 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I hope so," replied him. Surely he knew he would be, every one would be, great wizards right after they graduate from Hogwarts, no matter what bloodline they took with them. But it was still a looong time to go. Actually, Jarvis was a fast learner, his only problem was his lack motivation to read books and that probably his main reason to know only a few part of wizarding community.

He could not hold himself for cheering when Andrew agreed to have some flying practice with him. Despite on his failurr on flying ob first attempt, he still had confidence that he could be a good flyer also, and probably he could play Quidditch one other time. "Wohooo! Let's get down then!" exclaimed him enthusiastically.

((Should we move our RP here http://forum.thehogwartsonline.com/index.php?showtopic=-5571 ?))
PMEmail
^
Andrew Brooks
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 09:52 AM

Gryffindor First Year
82 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Andrew nodded and they walked down the stairs. He laughed at Jarvis's enthusiastic. That would be good if he fell off his broom. hopefully he wouldn't be hurt that bad. They carefully walked down the long stairs. Andrew groaned of the long way down

((okay, I'll start it there))

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ