View All Announcements

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fireplace
Vera Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 07:07 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Giving a smile to her dongsaeng, she went to take a seat, he was looking more energetic and more smiley face these days, it makes her feel good, especially since she wants him to be happy always, " I'm exhausted, been running around library studying.." she told him, OWLS was no easy thing to do, especially since she had wasted her years not focusing on her studies, smiling to Jae, she enquired, " How's studies? Class is doing well?"

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Jaeson Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 07:17 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
93 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jaeson nodded when she said she was exhausted. "Is this for your exams? Your OL's, right?" he said, trying to remember the name of the exams. "Wait, no. Its OWLs isnt it?" he said, correcting himself. Jae nodded when she asked how his classes were going. "They're going great. I even learnt a few spells in charms," he said proudly.

--------------------
user posted image
profile - callboard
thank you vera noona for the set
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 07:25 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera laughed clutching her stomach at Jae's sluttered word, finally nodding her head when he gotten it right, " It's OWLS alright. Ordinary Wizarding Level." She looked at Jae back and heard that he had learnt spells in charms which was amazing, cause that would mean he was doing good in class, " Yeah? Charms has always been great to me. Liked it so far?"

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jaeson Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 08:26 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
93 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jaeson laughed with Vera. Oh well, at least he had got it right in the end. "Okay. How are your OWLs going?" he asked her. Hre had really enjoyed charms class the other day, and couldnt wait to learn more spells. "Charms is fun. I am really enjoying it," he told her as he shuffled around in his seat a bit.

--------------------
user posted image
profile - callboard
thank you vera noona for the set
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: May 6 2012, 08:44 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiles before shaking her head gently, " I'm studying hard, but I think I cant focus that well. I dont know why." she told him, she just cant get the information in her head it seems. She nod at him loving charms, that's a good thing, before she thought of something that she thought he would want to know, " I got a boyfriend." she said sheepishly.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 03:13 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina aimlessly wandered around the fourth floor, finally sitting down by a fireplace. She'd received a book from Mairead for Christmas, but hadn't really gotten around to reading it.

Opening the book, she started reading the first chapter, which was on common curses and how to reverse them, and she got through the 4th chapter before her thoughts turned to a certain brown haired, blue eyed Ravenclaw...

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 11:13 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead was wandering through the halls. Another day closer to the start of classes, another day closer to really having to prove herself as a Prefect. This was shaping up to a pretty great day! She had finally heard from Dylan, and luckily all was well. Unable to help herself, she sang as she practically danced through the hallways.
Sha ta co ti oh scum ne rivna
Sha ta co ti oh nugga tir na nog
Nug a tir na nog.

Come my love our world's would part,
The gods will guide us across the dark.
Come with me and be mine my love,
Stay and break my heart.

From the shores through the ancient mist,
You bear the mark of my elven kiss.
Clear the way, I will take you home
To eternal bliss.

Nug a tir na nog. x2
Tir na nog, oh, come beyond the ancient fog,
Tir na nog, oh, come with me to tir na nog.

Far away from the land you knew,
The dawn of day reaches out to you.
Though it feels like a fairy tale,
All of this is true.

Run with me, have a look around.
We build our life of a sacred ground.
Come my love, our world's may part,
We'll be safe and sound.

Nug a tir na nog.

Time won't follow the path we came.
The world you left, it forgot your name.
Stay with me and be mine my love,
Spare my heart the pain.

Nug a tir na nog. x2

Come with me to tir na nog.

When she finished her song, she noticed she was near a fireplace. Perfect! She loved fire! And she wasn't alone!
With a smile she walked up to her friend and said Hey Josina!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 12:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was pulled of her thoughts abruptly when she heard a familiar voice above her. Oh! Mairead! she smiled happily Was that you singing? she asked, looking and seeing that it was one of her best friends standing there.

So how are you doing? Any more pranks lately? she asked with a smile. It had been awhile since they'd seen each other. And Mairead was probably going to be curious about her and Rory, if she knew her at all...

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 07:40 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled as Josina greeted her, and with a small laugh rubbed the back of her head a bit sheepishly and said Aye, I got a bit lost in the music. She really should start paying more attention to where she was going! She didn't even realize she wasn't alone until she found herself near a fireplace for Merlin's sake!

With a smile she answered I've been well, still shocked ta see the badge every time I wake up, an' still amazed I was chosen.... She really hoped she could live up to the expectations! When Josina asked about pranks, she laughed and said Not yet! Though I probably shouldn't be pranking while I have this badge! ... Or at least nothing conspicuous! With a tilt of her head she asked What about ya?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 11:24 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Hmm. I noticed." Josina laughed a bit. "Did you even know where you were going?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

Josina remembered when Mairead spoke that she had been chosen as Gryffindor prefect. "Oh! That's right! Congratulations." she smiled at her. "That must be hard for you, being prefect and not being able to do any pranks."

Well, that was one reason she was glad she hadn't become prefect! She still wanted to have fun, and not feel obligated to be a perfect example.

"Oh, nothing much." Josina said when Mairead asked what she was up to. "Reading, mostly, I guess." she shrugged. Although...she wasn't being completely honest. And she felt a bit bad about that.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 09:30 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed embarrassed and said Nay, not at all! Though I probably should be payin' more attention ta where I'm goin'! She really should. One of these days she was gonna get herself hurt from not paying attention!

At Josina's remark, Mairead shrugged and said Thanks, though I'll still probably find a way to prank... though they'll have ta be really minor ones! I do have a badge ta live up ta after all! Perhaps she should stop pranking entirely... she did want to live up to the reputation of the Prefect.

At Josina's answer, Mairead raised an eyebrow and said Mostly readin' huh? An' maybe spendin' some time with a certain brother o' mine? She smirked. She was through waiting for the two of them to just admit it on their own.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 09:36 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Yeah, probably. Otherwise one of these days I'm going to have to put a search party together for you." Josina said with a wide smile.

She looked over a Mairead with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Hmm, I think I might just be able to help you with that." she said, thinking of a few people she wouldn't mind pranking....

Josina blushed when Mairead said something about her and Rory. Okay, she had probably guessed awhile ago, and although they weren't exactly trying to hide anything, they'd been planning to just tell everyone once they started dating. "Ummm." she started, sure she looked strangely akin to a fish right at that moment. "Well...we're not dating. Yet. But we do like each other. And we were going to tell you once we started dating." she finished lamely.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 12:42 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at that and said Ya may have to form a search party anyway, jus' in case! Knowing her, she'd be bound to get herself lost or hurt!

With a mischievous smirk she said Do ya have a plan? She was itching to do something! And anyway, as long as she didn't get caught, there was no problem! ... right? ... Well she would make sure not to do anything terrible anyway!

She smirked and said The way the two o' ya were actin' at the party ya might as well be datin'! She paused then said Though, the way Rory acted towards me when I noticed.... it was like he expected me ta do somethin' terrible, or stupid... or both! He seemed to think really little of her... she really hoped that wasn't the case, but she couldn't stop the feeling that it was true.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:01 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Okay, but I already know who the search party would consist of if you went missing!" she laughed. "Me, your brothers and Syah would all be looking for you!"

She shook her head and smiled "No, not at the moment, but I can think of some people I wouldn't mind pranking." Come to think of it, she and Taylor had never got around to pranking Ethan...

Josina felt her face grow warmer at Mairead's comment. "Was it really that obvious?" she asked. Merlin, it was hard NOT to show it...but she'd tried. She smiled a bit when Mairead started complaining about Ror. "Well, I kind of think that was reaction of both your older brothers. I know Ror told Liam about it...us...and they were a bit scared that you'd start thinking you were old enough to have a boyfriend, and well...you know them, they don't want to date. Well, I think Liam is a bit more lenient..." she laughed a bit. "The way those two act, you'd think they want ya to be a nun!"

Personally, she would have traded places with Mairead, no one had ever really worried about her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:18 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed and said An' then I'll get a lecture about not payin' attention ta where I was goin' from me brothers all at once! She could picture it, all three brothers speaking at the same time, each trying to get their point across.

Mairead smirked and said Sounds interestin'. If ya can come up with a decent plan, count me in! With her love of pranks, she wondered why she was chosen as a Prefect.

Mairead laughed as Josina blushed and said It was blatantly obvious! … .. Ta me at least. She wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed. Mairead had to laugh at that last comment. With a smile she said Aye, sometimes they drive me crazy! But I wouldn' trade 'em fir the world! She really wouldn't, as much as they got on each others nerves she always knew she could count on her brothers to be there if she needed them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 08:22 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Does that happen often?" Josina asked with a small chuckle. "Getting lectures from them?"

She nodded "Of course I will!" Although it might take her awhile to come up with a decent plan...and how they could hide it. But she'd figure it out somehow.

Josina bit her lip and looked down. "Well, we were trying to hide it...not just from you. I guess we just didn't want anyone to know until we started dating." she shrugged, then looked up at her friend with a worried face. "You're not mad about...me and Rory, are you? Because you're honestly the best friend I've got. I should have told you."

"I think I kind of know where you're coming from. Rory is a bit protective of me...I find it cute, but I can see how with 3 brothers like that, you might get sick of it." she laughed.
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 11:03 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed and said Only when I nearly get meself hurt, though when I do get hurt they sometimes lecture me... but mostly they're just relieved that I'm not dead! I have nearly died more than once after all! I don't intend fir it ta happen, it jus' sort o' happens! It was troubling, but she couldn't help what happened! And at least she knew her brothers would always care! That was something she had started to worry about after their mother died.

At Josina's worried face, Mairead hugged her and said O' course not! I'm happy ta see the both o' ya so happy! I was a bit upset with how Rory was actin' toward me, but I was ne'er mad at ya!

Mairead laughed and said Four brothers, remember? An' all four at once can be a pain, but it seems like the three here are tryin' ta make up fir the lack o' Dylan! She laughed at that thought, but it did seem pretty accurate! Overprotective brothers could be a pain, but they we're everything to her!

This post has been edited by Mairead Fallon: Feb 5 2016, 01:29 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 11:27 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Yeah, you seem to have a knack for trouble. Your brothers seem to constantly worry about you." Josina smiled. "Although I'm not sure I'm much better, the getting in trouble part, I mean. I'd probably be the one with you." she chuckled.

She sighed with relief when she said she wasn't angry. "Oh, good...for a minute there, I thought I was going to get a lecture on leaving you for your brother or something like that." Although she hadn't meant to fall for her best friend's brother. "Hey, we're practically sisters now!" Josina said with a smile. "Or kind of, at least."

"Right, sorry. I didn't think Seamus was as bad as the others." she smiled. "I've heard you and him have quite the knack for trouble."

Josina looked over at Mairead. "Does your family even stay in contact with Dylan? You're the only one I ever hear talk about him." It was true, Ror had never mentioned his oldest brother, and the few times she'd talked to Liam, he hadn't either.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 05:01 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at that and said Well at least I wouldn't be alone! She could just picture it, her and Josina getting lectured together as they laugh at the memories of the trouble they had managed to get themselves into!

At her comment, Mairead laughed and said Close enough! An' nay, I wouldn't lecture ya! It's up ta ya ta find the balance between friends and boyfriend! An' really all I ask is that neither one o' ya hurts the other. She was happy for them, though she couldn't help but be a bit jealous... oh well! She had plenty of time to find someone who was right for her.

Mairead laughed at that and said Aye! The two o' us have gotten up ta quite a bit o' trouble! Though he can be jus' as bad as the others, considering we are twins, an' so close, an' I am the only one younger than him... by a few minutes, but he acts like it's a lot longer! She shook her head fondly thinking about her twin.

Mairead thought about it then said Well I keep in contact with him, and it was when we were visitin' him that I nearly got killed by the dragon.... but I don't know if the others write ta him. Liam had said he didn't have much to write to Dylan about anyway... With a small laugh she said That an' they might be mad at Dylan fir teachin' me hexes! They did come in handy though!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 08:48 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Nope. We're partners in crime. So if Ror wants to lecture you, he's going to have to lecture me too!" Josina laughed at the thought. Heh...Rory lecturing her? Maybe in fun..."We should get into trouble together once you're not prefect anymore..." she said, her eyes glinting with mischief at the thought.

She smiled. "Well, good. And...I'd never do anything to hurt your brother, I promise!" Then Josina saw a familiar look on her friend's face. "You'll find someone, you never know when it'll happen." she said softly. And she would be there to make sure Rory didn't find out right away...

"You know, you are incredibly lucky to have such a close knit family!"
she said. "And of course Seamus would act like it's much longer!" Josina laughed a bit, a she wondered what it would be like to have such a big, happy family.

She nodded. "So I heard...I don't think Rory writes to him, given the fact he's never mentioned him." Josina raised her eyebrows slightly. "Taught you hexes? You weren't caught for doing underage magic?" she said in awe. How they got away with it...she'd never know...
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 09:32 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at that and, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, said Partners in crime! We definitely need ta do somethin'! She had been itching to do something for a while now!

She smiled when Josina said she would never hurt Rory and said I should hope not! At her quiet comment, Mairead sighed and said I know, it's jus' hard ta see them go off their own way happy an' jus' be stuck alone... Not that she wasn't happy for them, she just wanted what they had.

When Josina said she was lucky, Mairead smiled and said Aye, I am. An' as much as they can drive me up the wall, I can't imagine life without 'em! And she really couldn't. They drove each other crazy, but she wouldn't trade them for anything! At her comment about Seamus, she laughed.

When Josina asked in awe if they weren't caught, Mairead laughed and said We ne'er got caught, and we ne'er got in trouble fir it! They had been really lucky!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 08:11 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled We sure do...got any ideas? she asked with a laugh.

No, I wouldn't...otherwise I might get hexed or worse! he said with a small smile. Nope, Mairead wasn't one to cross when it came to her brothers. Well, I'm sure it will soon be you. she said with a nod. Hmmm, maybe she could set her up with someone?

She laughed along with Mair. Well, I think you drive them up the wall sometimes, too...so I guess you're even!

Well, that's still hard to believe. she shook her head. How could that even happen? Wouldn't they have found out somehow?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 06:30 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead shrugged and said Nay.... well nothin' that wouldn't out right break the rules anyway.... How about you? That was the trouble with pranks. They often involved breaking rules. .... come to think of it, How had she been made a Prefect in the first place?

At her comment, Mairead hugged Josina. She may be fierce, but she loved her friend too! At her comment, she said I hope so... She couldn't help it, she really wanted to find someone!

At Josina's comment, Mairead laughed and said Aye, I suppose we are!

At that, Mairead shrugged and said Well I'm not gonna go diggin' inta it, no use bringin' about senseless trouble after the fact. She had been lucky, and if she questioned it, maybe that luck would fade.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 12:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina grimaced a little. "Yeah, I don't want to break a whole pile of rules and lose us points. If we could just figure something out that toes the line a little..." she sighed.

"Oh, you will." she said with a smile and returned her hug. Mairead was pretty, you could even call her hot. There was no chance of her not having a boyfriend, she thought to herself.

She smiled. "You're right. But Dylan seems pretty cool, I wouldn't mind meeting him someday!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 07:47 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead sighed a bit at that and said Well, if ya think o' anythin', let me know! She'd love to find a way to bend the rules a bit, just for a bit of freedom! Being a Prefect was rather restrictive, not to mention stressful! Why had she been chosen?! She wasn't known for strictly adhering to the rules!

Mairead smiled and said I'm sure he'd like ta meet ya too! I think the two o' ya would get along well! Speaking of which, she'd have to send a reply to her oldest brother.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 08:54 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina shook her head and smiled "I will, don't worry! Who else is supposed to help me? I can't really ask Rory!" she laughed, imagining the look on his face if she mentioned doing a prank with him!

"I would hope so! I mean, it would be bad if I got along with the rest of your family and then Dylan didn't like me! You said he worked with dragons, right? she asked. That would be a super fun job to have! Although, she still wanted to become an Auror.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 11:39 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at the thought of Rory being involved in a prank. He'd never do something like that! He prefers to watch a prank, rather than take part!

She smiled at Josina and said Oh I don' doubt ye'll get along! An' aye, he works with all sorts o' creatures, dragons included. That's why he was in Romania! Her oldest brother definitely had an exciting life!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 12 2016, 03:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

She smiled. "Well, hopefully I'll meet him sometime...and I can ask him all sorts of questions about his work!"

That would be fun...and Dylan sounded really nice, too.

"I suppose we should be getting back. It looks like it's nearly time for lunch." Josina said with a small smile. And now her stomach was telling her that, too!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 12 2016, 05:42 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled and said Ya definitely should! She could easily see the two of them getting along. Which would be perfect! After all, best friends often felt more like family, and if her blood family and her friend/family were able to get along, then they'd be just that much bigger of a happy family!

At the mention of lunch, Mairead realized how hungry she was! With a laugh she said Aye, it is that time! But we should definitely meet up again soon! Ye'r me best friend after all! She hugged Josina before heading toward the door.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Ross
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:40 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Emma stood near the fire place. She had finished all her homework and went around exploring. The fire flickered over and over again, as if it was some kind of dance. Emma watched memorized.

Sky Jackson
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ