View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Grassy Spot
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 09:00 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen giggled when Lestatia called the thestrals vampire horses and that she wanted one as a pet. She found it peculiar yet very funny at the same time. Realizing the time, Kathleen realized that she had to go to meet her sister.
"I'm sorry, guys, but I have to go! It was nice meeting you!" she said, turning and heading off.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 09:58 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded and waved. "Ok, nice meeting you too!" She called after her. "Thanks for the info about the vampire horse thestrally things!" She added, grinning a little. Glancing back at Gabbi, she smiled at her. "Want to go to the library with me?" She asked, already excited about researching thestrals.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 08:29 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi had spaced out while Katie and Lestatia talked about drawing and such. She wasn't good at all good at drawing and didn't know much about it. But was brought back to the conversation by Katie saying that she had to go, she said, It was nice meeting you Katie! See you around! Then turned to answer Lestatia's question, Um, yeah sure! If you wanna see thestrals they live in the forbidden forest, but you can only see them if you've seen someone die.

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 09:32 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded and cleared her throat a little. "So I've heard." She said quietly. She handed Gabbi her sketchpad, which still showed her photo-like quality drawing of a thestral. "I drew that the other day." She told her with a shrug. "Have you ever seen one?" She asked her curiously.

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 09:39 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi looked at the sketchpad that Lestatia handed to her, the drawing on it was surprisingly realistic! Wow, this picture is wonderful! Well, its good compared to the other pictures and such that I've seen of thestrals. I've never seen anyone die so, I've never seen a thestral in real life. Gabbi said still staring at the drawing. Then she looked up at her friend and asked, Can you see thestrals?

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 10:20 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled a little when she complimented her drawing. "Thanks." She said, shrugging. She knew her drawings were pretty much above average. She'd pretty much always been good at drawing. She wasn't sure why she was able to get her pictures to look so realistic, it just happened. She was talented, but she didn't like to boast about it. Though she did feel a certain amount of pride whenever someone complimented her drawing.

Can you see thestrals? Gabbi asked her. Lestatia bit her lip and gestured toward the drawing. "Obviously." She said, shrugging. She looked down and folded her arms. Knowing that Gabbi would probably be wondering, she decided to go ahead and answer her inevitable question. "It was my mom." She told her quietly.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Jun 29 2011, 10:23 PM

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 10:54 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi felt surprise at hearing that Lestatia had lost someone, perviously assuming that she had drawn hers from pictures or something, but the surprise didn't show on her face. She looked up at her friend sympathy saying, Oh, I'm sorry. Did it happen recently? Then thought that such a question might be considered rude, You don't have to answer that if you don't want to! It just sort of slipped out... She then looked down that the ground not wanting to see Lestatia's reaction to her outburst.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 12:04 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia stopped and smiled at her. "Don't be sorry." She said quietly. She thought for a moment, and sighed as she folded her arms. "I don't tell many people this." She said. "When I was a baby, there was a big house fire, and my mom.. well I think I somehow got trapped, in my crib. I used to have nightmares where I was in like, a cage, and fire all around. I think it was a memory of that, so.. I'm thinking the cage was the crib. Anyway, my mom came in and saved me from the fire." She told her, looking down at her boots. "She... died, saving me." She finished quietly.

"It was ten years ago, but it still makes me sad, sometimes." She shrugged. "Especially when I found out I could see those because my mom died while I was in her arms." She finished the sentence in a near whisper. She'd said she didn't usually tell people that, but the truth was, she'd never told anyone that story. Ever. Until now. She glanced back up at Gabbi. "Um, that.. that's kind of.. a secret." She said hesitantly, her face a little blushed as she thought about the fact that she'd actually told someone about that.

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 3 2011, 09:32 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi listened to the whole story silently, imagining it all in her head. For some reason she could picture it like it was a movie or something... When Lestatia had finished telling her tale Gabbi looked up at her saying, Don't worry, Lestatia, I won't tell anyone. She didn't really know what else to say so she said, I have always thought cribs looked like cages, somewhat lamely.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jul 3 2011, 09:49 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I have always thought cribs looked like cages," Lestatia laughed when she heard her say that. "They are." She said with a grin. "Designed to teach children from the youngest age possible, how to escape from jail." She added jokingly. She giggled slightly and smiled. She was glad that Gabbi had promised not to tell anyone. She didn't really wand just anyone knowing that story.

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 08:59 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

gabbi nodded laughing with her, Yeah, really! Or that attempting to escape is useless and that you'll only hurt yourself more. saying. She remembered her younger sister falling out of her crib and cutting open her head. Let's say Bella never did it again and still had the scar from the stitches on her head to prove it.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 09:08 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia giggled a little. She'd never had any accidents climbing out of a crib. She had become quite good at it, actually, so probably way before the normal time, her dad had given up on the crib and had gotten her a toddler bed.

He'd had to keep her door locked when she went to bed, though, or else he was likely to have to search for her in the mornings because she had been prone to wandering off for adventures, even when she was really little.

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 10:34 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi chuckled a bit with Lestatia, then had glanced at her watch knowing that she was suppose to be back in her dorm to study soonish. But hadn't known how soon until she had checked she looked up saying, Oh, I'm so sorry, but I have to get going. I promised one of my friends that I would help them study now. I'll see you around though! She jumped up grabbed her bag and ran off towards the school, it was a long way up to the Gryffie tower and she had about 5 minutes.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 10:57 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded. "Oh, ok. See you around!" She called after her. Now what? She sighed and looked around, then closed her sketchpad and headed toward the castle as well. She decided she would fix her drawing from the safety of her dorm, where hopefully no one would drop rocks on her head.

(End Rp)

--------------------
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 07:26 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(Start of an RP with Mai Hokkaido)

Cora flopped down on the smooth, freshly cut grass, allowing a slight smile to pull on the corners of her lips. It was so peaceful here and relaxing -- a nice get-away from the bustling Hogwarts. Doubly, Cora didn't have any friends yet and here she could be herself, away from the always critical gazes of the professors and unknown peers.

Glancing around, Cora didn't see anybody close, except for one small figure. Ignoring it, the Hufflepuff girl pulled out a small notebook from inside her robes and began to scratch away, writing who knows what.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

Profile :: Callboard :: Shipper
PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 08:03 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai was actually enjoying just walking around Hogwarts. She had seen pretty cool things. This time she was on the Hogwarts Grounds. As she continued walking, she ended up at a grassy spot. There, however, Mai saw a girl there. Oh great, another Hufflepuff She thought silently to her self. Lately, from all the people Mai had met, she had become more comfortable talking to really anyone these days. SHe took a seat, a few cm away from the girl. Hello. I'm Mai Hokkaido, Pure blood Slyhterin. What about you? Mai asked polity, reaching out her hand for the girl to shake.

--------------------

user posted image
^Thanks Kierra Cole Plenty!^

My Shipper! ~||~ My Callboard ~||~ My Profile
PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 04:10 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Cora stared at the girl, Mai. A Slytherin? she thought to herself. Lately, Cora hadn't had the best encounters with one. But perhaps Mai would be different, obviously with Slytherin characteristics, but maybe, just maybe, she would be more civil than that other one had been. Cora closed the notebook and lay it down on the grass.

"I'm Cora, Cora Gael. Hufflepuff, obviously," Cora replied.

Oh, I hope this Slytherin is fairly civil, Cora thought again.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 08:17 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai looked at the girl, putting her hand down. Hello, Cora Mai said bitterly. She didn't know how many Hufflepuffs she's encountered lately, but in all honesty, it had become very annoying. She sighed and leaned back onto the soft grass. She had already asked before, but hadn't been given a response, so Mai asked her again, What blood type are you? Mai asked. If this girl would've said anything besides pure blood, she would have stood up and walked away. If she was a half-blood, Mai would bare with her.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 04:14 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Oh, the blood status, Cora thought, dread seeping into her veins. It was only this thing that prevented her from creating civil acquaintances with Slytherins. Cora had only wished Mai would not ask the question, the terrible, terrible question which was the base of so many prejudices.

"Why would you like to know?" Cora asked, trying to avoid the question Mai had asked.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 05:56 PM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai watched the girl, she seemed to not want to talk about her answer, and Mai had a feeling why. When the girl had asked the question Mai sighed, As a fellow Slytherin, I base my friendship on blood type and personality. I hope I don't sound rude, but it is something that I as a Slytherin must do. Mai closed her eyes in deep thought, It would hurt if I left her here .... I couldn't be so rude ....

Mai opened her eyes and awaited the girls response.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 11:30 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Cora sighed Well, why not, then? Most likely she'll leave....

"If you insist, I'm muggle born." Cora let out a breath and continued. "I understand that you might not be too pleased to hear that, so if you leave, I'll try not to be offended." Cora tried to be as calm as possible, all the while holding a diplomatic tone.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 07:06 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai listened to the girl. Mai quickly stood up, but she closed her eyes in anger. She slowly sat down, more centimeters away from her. Mai couldn't be so rude, even if she was the rude type. She had never left someone there though. T-that's nice.... Mai struggled to say. No body really scared Mai more than her father, and if her ever found out. Mai sighed and put her hands on her head. So, what classes are you taking. Mai began.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 05:09 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Cora let out a sigh of relief. She could tell that Mai was distressed a bit by her response, but Cora was thankful that she still had the decency to stay. She respected the Slytherin girl a little more now, despite the fact that she obviously wasn't overjoyed by Cora stating she was a muggle.

"I'm taking JK Rowling: A Life, Muggle Studies: Victorian Era and Character Building 101. Not a lot, but I don't like being overwhelmed." Cora said in reply to Mai's question, to get the conversation away from blood status.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 07:20 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai was struggling, but she obviously didn't want to leave. Darn me for my niceness! Mai thought to herself. When the girl talked about which classes she took, she realized she was in one class with her. Oh, I take J.K. Rowling: A life as well. Mai said, realizing her outburst and putting her hands on hr head once more.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 04:23 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"How nice that we're in one of the same classes!"

I think...

Cora started tugging out grass from the ground and ripping it up into tiny little pieces, all the while thinking of something else to say.

"Well, what do you think of the class so far, then?" She finally asked.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 10:39 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yay Mai thought to herself sarcastically. She was really feeling awkward around a muggleborn. So, Mai began, trying to move away fro,m the awkwardness. My class are fine I guess, the Muggle Sports isn't so interesting. She said.

This post has been edited by Mai Hokkaido: Jul 20 2011, 10:39 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 07:24 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Muggle Sports? It does sound rather dull. I've never been into sports at all so when I saw it, I definitely I would not be taking it," Cora said. "I took one Muggle class just to learn about it from a different perspective, but I'm thinking about dropping it. I'm much more committed to my other classes."

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 05:15 PM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A muggleborn who isn't into muggle stuff? Even if she was muggleborn, Mai felt a little closer to her. She was able to lean back, without feeling worried. So which class to you like most?

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 05:31 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I'm really enjoying Character Building 101. I'm really into writing fiction, so I think it's really improving the development of certain characters. Even as their author, I find I'm also acquiring a better sense of them." Cora said. "And what about you? What's your most enjoyable?"

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 07:50 AM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mai listened to Cora, Oh, Mai began, I guess I don't really enjoy any of them that much, I did only take three classes and that isn't much choice. But if I had to decide, it would be the Slytherin Class I go to.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Chloe Isabelle Udinov
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 04:05 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
17 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chloe wandered around the courtyards looking for a comfy spot to read her brothers letter. There was a nice grassy spot with several people nearby. Oh well, I hope they don't mind.

"Hey! I'm Chloe. Is it alright if i sit here?" She chewed her lip nervously.
PMEmail
^
Mai Hokkaido
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 05:21 PM

Slytherin Second Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ummm...sure. Mai said, one thing Mai thought, or really hoped was that this girl wasn't a muggleborn. She was already near one.

(I'm going to be out for a couple of days)

This post has been edited by Mai Hokkaido: Jul 28 2011, 06:45 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 10:17 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

{New RP}

Zaylie was wandering through the quad, enjoying a morning where she didn't have anywhere to be. Classes for summer were winding down, and she was looking forward to visiting her family next weekend in the states. This summer had been sort of...not what Zaylie was expecting. Some elements had be fun, but overall, she wasn't really sorry to see it go. And with her OWLs behind her, she was looking forward to a new fall term full of things she actually wanted to take. So, life's looking up, right?

Zaylie sat down in the grass, laying down on her back and looking up at the sky. It was still quite warm, but she knew that summer would be ending soon. She took a breath and closed her eyes, humming a little song to herself.

{Tag: Hugo http://i51.tinypic.com/5f0n7p.gif}

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 10:24 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo was up for one of his jogging sessions and when he walked to the quad he notice a known face, which he doesn’t see in a time now! “Zaylie? How are you? Where have you been?” – Hugo asked approaching her and giving her a soft kiss in her cheek. He hopes she doesn’t mind, that’s how he’s used to salute girls and now that holidays are almost arriving he must recover his country costumes!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 10:43 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie sat up at the sound of her name, looking around. Then her face broke into a huge grin, as she saw her younger friend Hugo jogging towards her. "Hey Hugo! Gosh it's been a while," she agreed, giggling as he kissed her cheek. That was a very nice custom, she thought, very different from the rough American boys she was used to from back home. "I've been around! Hiding for a while, busy with classes and prefect duties," she told him with a shrug. "But it's nice to be out enjoying the weather today. How is your summer?" she asked him, patting the grass next to her so he could take a seat if he wanted to. "I hope I'm not interrupting your run!"

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 10:56 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smiled towards Zaylie when noticing she wasn’t mad at his attitude and took a seat next to her. It’s been a while indeed. “I can imagine how classes can take us time but… Hiding? Why? Or, from whom?” – Hugo asked with a soft smile, he always imagined Zaylie as a very popular girl so no need for hiding… “Ah no, I can catch run other time, it’s not always I have the chance to have you near for a conversation! Summer? Crazy around Gryffindor pride month. Yours?”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 10:06 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie gave Hugo a small smile, shrugging. She felt like she had grown up a lot in the past few months. It was hard to explain. "Well, a lot of my friends left. Like, moved again," she told Hugo with another shrug. "That was really, really hard. I was pretty sad about it for a while." She still was, but it didn't eat at her as much as it used to. It helped to get out and see other friends, like she was doing now. "I'm going to take a holiday soon, to see my family back in the states. My oldest brother and his wife just had their first baby, so I'm an aunt now!" Zaylie told her friend with a broad smile. She never got tired of bragging about that one.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 05:45 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo understands perfectly what Zaylie was just sharing with him… “I know that’s hard, I just lost one of my best friends to Durmstang. You just need to continue without them and we always have owls…” – Hugo added with a smiling, trying to make Zaylie feel a little better. But when she just told him she was Aunt Hugo could only smile again! “Congratulations! You’ll so love these holidays then! When you’ll leave?”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 01:43 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie managed a smile, nodding when Hugo said there were still owls and such. He was right, that was true. "I'm sorry about your friend," she told him with a nod. At least he did understand. That made Zaylie feel a little bit better. Zaylie grinned when Hugo told her congratulations. "Thanks! I'm super excited about it," she told him enthusiastically. "I'm leaving this weekend, I think. Maybe Friday. That was I won't miss any classes or anything." she said with a nod. Good planning, right? "How about you? Did you go on any fun holidays this summer? Or are you excited for fall term to begin?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 03:37 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo nod to Zaylie. “Thanks; I’m sorry about yours… You should write them you know…” – Hugo suggested again. Then think about babies! “I don’t have idea when we’ll have a baby at our family but wasn’t it good if you take a gift for him/her? It’s boy or a girl?” – Hugo asked, already having gifts in mind! “I’ll do exactly the same as you! But probably only leave on Monday, back to Portugal. How will you travel to States?”

This post has been edited by Hugo Costa: Aug 16 2011, 03:38 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 07:23 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie's eyes lit up at Hugo's mention of a gift. "Ohh a gift! What a great idea!" she exclaimed. She hadn't thought of that yet, but come to think of it, she really should get the baby a gift. "It's a girl, her name is Hailey," she told Hugo with a grin. "Maybe I should get her a stuffed toy or something? Nothing with small pieces...." Zaylie thought out loud. She had grown up with enough younger cousins to know what toys were appropriate for babies.

"Oh, Portugal! That sounds lovely! I've never been there before," she told Hugo. "You have family there, then?" When Hugo asked how Zaylie would get there, she remembered exactly how much packing she needed to do in the next few days. Ugh. "I'm going to floo. My godmother is going too, so I'll probably just go to her house and I'll floo together." Zaylie answered with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 02:02 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smile when Zaylie said she liked his idea of a gift and then heard her suggestions. “A toy is always nice! What about a baby pillow? Since she’s really little, right? How old is she?” – Hugo just got the idea that she has just born.
“Yes, all of my family is there, except for my sister who’s living in Holyhead.” – Hugo said truly, and got thinking about Zaylie grandmother. “Floo hum? I’m not sure if the floo network is connected to my mum’s house so I guess me and Lena will catch up a port key.” – He said before he asks about Zaylie’s family. “Hum… Zaylie? So there’s at least another witch in your family… Is there more sorcerers’ in your family than you and your grandmother?” – Hugo asked curious, he always wondered how wizard’s families are.

This post has been edited by Hugo Costa: Aug 20 2011, 05:45 AM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 11:41 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie smiled. "Ooh a pillow is good! Or maybe a really soft blanket," she said thoughtfully. Then she grinned. "She was just born in May. So she's really, really small." Zaylie felt excited just talking about her. It was so cool, being an aunt. She felt so proud. Zaylie smiled when Hugo talked about his family. "Wow, that's so cool! That's pretty far away, though. Do you miss them a lot, when you're here?" she asked him. Zaylie had that problem still, even though she was a sixth year now. She still missed being with her brothers and her parents and her cousins back home.

Zaylie laughed, shaking her head. "Actually, she's my GODmother. I think she'd get mad if you called her my grandmother, she isn't that old, yet," Zaylie giggled. "So yeah, we aren't related by blood or anything. She's just my mom's best friend." Zaylie explained. "But yep, my whole family is magical. My parents, and my two brothers. My mom's side of the family is pure blood, so all of my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents on her side are magical, too," Zaylie answered. "How about you? Do you have a big family?"

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 05:54 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo nodded in agreement. “Or a soft blanket yes!” – He doesn’t know exactly why but when thinking of babies he only can think of puffy things! “She only has three months! You haven’t seen her yet?”
“I must confess I miss my mum a lot and I’m starting to miss my sister too, she only left Hogwarts this term, she graduated on last Spring Term… You know how things are don’t you? Don’t you miss you family too?”
– Hugo asked sincerely, he was sure that was probably a common thing they share, since both of them are far away from their families…
Hugo starts laughing when Zaylie pointed his mistake! “Oh my! Sorry! I’m always mistaking those English names, Gog/Grand/step!! Sorry!” – Hugo said laughing. Hugo got really amazed by Zaylie family. “Wow! So many wizards and witches Zaylie! I wish! I have a big family, but all in distant places. In my home is just me, Lena, my mum, my stepdad and our dogs!” – Hugo joked, still thinking about Zaylie’s family, seems her mum didn’t married a pureblood! Interesting!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 06:18 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie shook her head. "Nope, haven't seen her. I haven't gotten to really take a trip home in ages," she told Hugo, shrugging. The truth was, she was really missing her family. This trip would be wonderful. Zaylie nodded at Hugo's question. "Oh! Your sister is Helena, right?" Zaylie asked, remembering the name from her Quidditch class ages ago. She had been very nice, and a good friend to her friends Ying and Grelda. "And yes...I miss my family a lot. My middle brother went to school in Japan, but he just graduated. So I didn't get to see him, much. That's also very far away," she lamented. He really seemed to enjoy it, but Zaylie couldn't help but wish he'd just come to Hogwarts with her.

Zaylie listened as Hugo told her about his family. It sounded nice, kind of cozy with not so many people running around underfoot. "Ooh you have dogs?" Zaylie asked eagerly. "I always wanted to have a dog, but my dad's allergic. So I always play with my cousins' dogs," she explained with a shrug.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 07:51 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smile when Zaylie told about her brother and he noticed her expression changing when she speaks about him, maybe she really miss him. “So I guess that in this holidays break you’ll calm your heart when you’ll see all the ones you’re missing right?” – Hugo said with a smile. It was probably what Zaylie needs. “Yes, she’s Helena, you know her?”
He couldn’t avoid smile when Zaylie ask about his dogs. “Yes, I have two. Red, is an English setter, cocas is a coyote type of dog. They are simply crazy! But when Helena’s cat joins the party oh my… You should see!” – Hugo joke, he really misses his dogs! :S

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:20 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie nodded. "Yes, definitely," she answered with a grin. She was glad Hugo understood. She didn't want to seem babyish or anything for missing her family. She loved it here, too.

"Yeah, I know Helena. She was in my quidditch class a couple of terms ago. She's really, really good at quidditch," Zaylie answered. "Tell her hi for me! Though I don't know if she will remember me," Zaylie added with a shrug. She didn't know her too well, Helena had been one of those older students Zaylie always admired.

"That's really cool about your dogs," Zaylie giggled, imagining the dogs and cats chasing each other around. "I wish we were allowed to keep dogs here. But I can see why that might be too much. They are a lot of responsibility."

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 09:26 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smiled towards Zaylie. And the time of departure was getting close. So better they will go?
“Yes, she’s like crazy about Quidditch! She remembers you for sure. Who wouldn’t?” – Hugo joked, but that was true. Zaylie was really a sweet girl and she doesn’t escape to one’s notice.

“Yeah, cats can feed themselves and if we bring our dogs to here probably the school will need to wire like 100 more house elves just too look for them while we can’t!” - Hugo said joking again. “Zaylie? Think it’s time for us to go?”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Elysia Angelopoulos
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 10:08 AM

Slytherin Third Year
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((New RP))

Lyssie was just walking around. She was normally wondering in the grounds as usual. She was using her Slytherin robes as usual. Her sling bag was there too, and she didnt really want to make it dirty. So she then walked and actually spin around like in the movies. She hoped that nobody would see her, so she made sure nobody was there.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 10:33 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily was lying on the grass, enjoying the view of hogwarts from below while reading some books she borrowed from the library. charms, potions, magical creatures, and quidditch, all scattered around her. she didn't realize there was a girl walking around until she saw her almost stepped on one of her books, "whoa, excuse me, I hope you don't mind looking down." she exclaimed.

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 26 2011, 09:39 AM

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ