View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Grassy Spot
Elysia Angelopoulos
 Posted: Sep 26 2011, 08:31 AM

Slytherin Third Year
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lyssie was startled by the sound of the girl's voice. Oh my! I'm sorry. she said to her. She then sat down beside her. She placed the book she almost stepped in a more neater version, and then smiled. I'm Elysia. she added.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 26 2011, 09:43 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily changed her position into sitting as the girl sat down beside her. she turned to the girl, rubbed her eyes for a second. green? a slytherin girl?. she couldn't believe her eyes, an actual slytherin girl said sorry to her and actually talked to her! she smiled back to the girl and offered her hand to shake. "oh it's fine, really. I'm Emily, but you can also call me Em, just pick what you like."

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Elysia Angelopoulos
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 08:34 AM

Slytherin Third Year
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lyssie smiled to her. Well hello then Emily. she said to the Gryffindor. She knew her reactions were like "why would this Slytherin talk to me?", but Slytherins are good too, you know. She then shook her hand. How was your day? she asked. She can't really think of any other question, but at least she tried.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 28 2011, 05:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily observed the reaction of Elysia for awhile. she didn't have a good history with sly back then so she decided to be careful. she was worried that in the next second Elysia would set fire on her robe or something. but looking at the way she smiled, Emily decided to let her guards down a bit. "I've been here all day with all of these books. it's been a good day I spent with them" she looked at all of her books. "how about you? what are you doing here all alone?"

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 12:13 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[[ New RP with Bianca Blakely ]]

Timotej had a long day, and he really needed to refresh his mind, so he headed out to the grounds and looked for an empty, grassy spot he was able to go and lay down. Right when he thought it was impossible to find a place that wasn't growded, he wandered into the quad. And there it was, a free spot of grass, just waiting for him!

Tim sat down on the grass and touched it with his fingers, there was something he really liked about feeling grass under his fingers. It made him calm down, and it cooled him down. That was the main reason he had been waiting for this the whole day.

But he couldn't forget about the fact, that he was feeling really lonely. He looked around him, to see if there was anyone out there, who would look like they needed a company.

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Oct 17 2011, 12:15 PM
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 02:17 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Classes were finally over, and after making a brief stop in the kitchens for sandwiches, Bee made her way to the quad.
Of course, it was crowded, Bee'd expected that, but usually, she could find a little snug place to relax after school. She walked around and saw a firstie boy sitting on the grass. She knew him... from somewhere... She racketed her brains but her accursed memory gave her no clue. She decided to go for it anyway. He was probably in one of her classes?
"Hey" she greeted him as she made her way towards him "Can I sit with you? Everywhere else seems taken and I have sandwiches!" she shook a little pack in her hand.

--------------------
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Oct 18 2011, 05:35 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Hello." Timotej said, without even turning his head to look who was the one talking to him, he was focused on watching on some nastly looking bug flying around him, and to be honest, he was almost panicing. Finally, the bug fly away and Timotej was able to calm down, he turned to look at the girl, who was still standing in front of him, "Sorry about that, I'm allergic to all kinds of bugs and I didn't feel like going to the hospital wing..." he said, explaining his rude way of act, "But please, sit down."

Timotej was sure he knew this girl from somewhere, he just couldn't remember where was it. "Where do I know you from?" Yes, he was curious enough to ask that. "I'm Tim, by the way."
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 06:05 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee's eyebrow shot up as the kid freaked out over some little insect. Wasn't it a butterfly? She shrugged and sat down when he explained he was allergic.
"I thought there were potions to get rid of allergies..." she started as she spread her legs on the grass "You know, I had a cousin who couldn't eat chocolates when he was young but they totally fixed him in Mungo's" She unwrapped the sandwich pack and laid them between Tim and her.
"I'm Bianca... and I think I remember you too, but my memory is absolute bollocks" she took a bite of a tuna sandwich "What classes are you taking?"

--------------------
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 05:28 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej looked at Bianca feeling interested, "Potions to get red of them? Really?" he said, he didn't really know about that one before Bianca said it. Tim watched Bianca sitting on the grass, then he looked at the sandwiches feeling hunger grow in his stomache. "I'm taking divinations, charms, potions.." he started to list his classes, "What else am I taking? Herbology!" he then looked at Bianca, waiting for her to tell her classes. While he was looking at Bianca, he suddenly remembered where did he meet. "Cauldron Scrub!" he said.
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 06:53 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded as he listed the subjects and even if they were taking the same, she had the feeling he wasn't in any of her classes. They were probably with different professors.
He finally recalled for both of them and she cheered triumphantly along. "Right! I remember you now!" she smiled through a mouthful of sandwich. "That was a tough job... you're lucky you're not in Petrov's potion class" she rolled her eyes to the sky.

--------------------
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 01:29 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[[ Sorry it took so long, I haven't been online so much - been planning my magic school project's story line... ]]

Timotej nodded, "Yeah, it was tought job but we did well!" he said with a smile, for a moment he took his time remembering the job. "Oh, yeah? Why? What kind of an teacher is she?"

Timotej was always interested in hearing about their professors.
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:26 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded but decided against going into too much detail. "Well, you know, she's quite strict and tests us in the most... unique ways" she finished her sandwich, with a shrug "Like, last class, she covered everyone's faces in boils so we could be motivated to do the boil-cure potion correctly" she chuckled... but she hadn't been chuckling last class.

(ooc: no prob)

--------------------
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 05:15 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((Puff RP Challenge!))

Sophie made her way out onto the grounds magically moving some sleeping bags and an assortment of other materials. She was so glad to have gotten permission to plan this event. If all went well the Puffs would have the entire grassy spot in the quad covered for the night. However, she'd be happy even if a few people showed. She hadn't done anything like camping for a while now, but she knew not everyone would be keen on sleeping outside on a cold night so she had something in mind for that.

"Finite," she said and everything fell into a pile on the ground. She heard a little rattling, but nothing like the sound of breaking. Sophie looked around and wondered how far behind the others were. She couldn't remember who she asked, but one of her friends was supposed be getting more sleeping bags and another was bringing snacks.

She turned her attention to the pile in front of her and began sifting through until she found what she was looking for: a box of ten or so mason jars. She unscrewed the lids on all of them and one at a time pointed her wand inside and said, "Livignis." Bluebell flames erupted from her wand and into the jars, and each time she carefully secured the lid and placed the jars around the area. If anyone got cold they had a jar to share. She was quite proud of herself for thinking of that one. And hopefully since they were nestled inside the courtyard area they wouldn't be exposed too much to any drafts.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Nov 10 2011, 05:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Nearra Morgan for the set and Melora MacKenna for the ability banner!
PM
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 06:14 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan had recieved a letter that she was invited to a night time sleeping party. Susan was real excited because she would be able to sing to her other fellow Hufflepuffs at the camp out. Susan skipped from the Dungeon Hufflepuff Chambers to the The Quad out in the Courtyard. She had wore blue jeans, a long sleeve brown shirt with a red zip up sweatshirt. She wore her high heel boots and she tied her hair up into a ponytail. She placed her wand in her left back pocket and carried a book of music that she can sing from her favorite artists.

Susan came to the Quad and saw a Hufflepuff girl (Sophie) and introduced herself to her. Susan said Hello, I recieved word that Hufflepuffs were invited to have some fun around the campfire! I'm Susan. I brought some music that if it's okay, I could sing for everyone around the campfire.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 06:16 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber had just received an owl about a Puff sleepover on the quad. As she read it, a smile was growing larger and larger...and she didn't need to bring anything with her to the event! That along was perfect because all of her camping supplies were back at her house. She made her bed as quick as she could and fastened her cloak securely before heading out to the quad with the rest of her fellow housemates.

Right before leaving her room, Amber grabbed her guitar. She was a little rusty, and not as good as Jason. She knew a few campfire songs and random sea shanties that her family used to sing on camping trips and sails. Giving it a quick tune, she swung the strap around her chest and raced outside. Her heart was pounding. She was so excited. Who will be there? she thought, This is just way too awesome...I hope I don't make a fool of myself with my guitar...I just hope people laugh and have fun...

Walking out onto the quad was most fascinating for her as she saw little blue balls of light. Thinking that's where they were to be that evening, Amber followed them - even though she was quite confused. Looking at them rather inquisitively, she saw Sophie, one of her TA's. "Hey! So this is where we are going to be camping? Awesome!" she said as she looked up at the stars, "Need any help?" Then she spotted Susan, "Hey girl! Ready for this?!"

((26613))

This post has been edited by Amber Oakley: Nov 10 2011, 10:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Props for signature to Eirlys
PM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 06:53 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

WOO camping! Zaylie was SUPER excited for this. She LOVED to camp, she had been going every summer in France since she was small, with her godmother. And camping with her fellow Puffies sounded like an excellent. Time. She dashed out to the grounds, carrying an armful of various useful items: extra sleeping bags, since Sophie had said they might need some, a full bag of marshmallows, of course, for playing some Chubby Bunny (only the best game ever!), a kazoo, and also her guitar...hey, the invite had said instruments! Zaylie loved to play the guitar. And the kazoo...was just for fun. Plus she had a backpack full of all of her own necessities...hairbrush, toothbrush, stuffies, and all that. Time for fun!

"Aaaiieee! Sophie! Susan! Amber!" she exclaimed, dumping her stuff in a heap on the grass and grinning around at her friends.
"Hey, Sophie, awesome idea!" she told her fellow Puff leader upon seeing the blue flames in jars, giving her a quick hug. Then she went to hug Susan, her mentee. "Hey Susan! So glad you could make it!" she told her. Then she gave Amber a hug, too. "Hey Amber! Ohh, you play guitar, too?" she asked her, nodding to her own guitar on the ground near the sleeping bags. This would be awesome!

"I brought the extra sleeping bags, Soph," she told Sophie. "Did you need anything else? Nice idea, by the way," she said with a grin.

ID: 13028

This post has been edited by Zaylie Jennings: Nov 11 2011, 10:01 AM

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 07:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[ID#22276]

As night was about to fall, Bee made her way to the quad. Her dark hair was up, and she was wearing just jeans, canvas shoes and a black and yellow hoodie with a badger on it.
Nothing impeded her comfort. She was only carrying her ever faithful pearly handbag, despite having been set in charge of the snack area. She'd had a long quiet dramatic conversation with a house elf by the name of Nitz before she came.
The girls were up for a surprise.
She saw the gorgeous setting Soph had provided and she grinned as she approached the still little, but hopefully growing crowd.
"Hey girls!" she cheered, clinging immediately to Zaylie's side and waving at Amber and Soph. She smiled at the other girl, who she remembered seeing but couldn't point at her name.
"This is looking awesome! You're only missing some food" she smiled devilishly and her eyes gleamed... she couldn't pass this opportunity to show off. "Nitz! Food, please!" she called out and as she smirked, the elf kept true to his word and made a good sized feast appear in front of them in golden plates with a loud crack, without even a sight of him.
Huge jugs of hot cocoa and plates of caramel apples, popcorn, roasted peanuts, hot-dogs, corn-dogs, chips, biscuits, apple pie and, of course, CUPCAKES!
Bianca's grin was pushing past her lips. "I got more if you think that won't do" she said, shaking her little bag and falling comfortably against a sleeping bag strategically positioned so she could rest her back on a tree while she was sitting up.
She noticed the guitars on Zaylie and Amber and smiled. She wasn't skilled musically, but she could always try putting up some parody of Prof Petrov singing in the shower and hilarity would probably ensue.

--------------------
PM
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 07:55 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Before Susan made any sudden moves, she saw Zayley and Amber coming towards her. Susan smiled and said Hey Zaylie! Great seeing you again! Are you ready for some fun?! Susan then smiled at Amber and said Hey there Amber! I'm so ready to have some fun! I see you brought a guitar. I can't wait to hear you play! If you'd like, I have music sheets in here and we can do a duet in singing! In my binder, I have many different artists, mostly American artists. Susan was so excited to start the Sleepover. She then saw another Hufflepuff girl coming (Bianca) and said to her with a smile Hello fellow Hufflepuff! I don't believe we have ever met. I'm Susan!

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 08:03 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie waved at the first girl to arrive. "Hi, Susan. I'm Sophie. You're definitely in the right place," she said. She finished putting a lid on the last jar just as Amber showed up. "Hello! Good! You brought a guitar!" she noted enthusiastically. She really respected people who were musically inclined. "If you want to help start spreading out the sleeping bags a bit that would be nice. Zaylie should be bringing some more soon," she added.

Then, speaking of the devil, Zaylie arrived with an armful of stuff and much exuberance. Sophie was glad to be complimented on the jars. "Thank you," she responded. She knew they would come in handy as the night went on. She began unrolling the sleeping bags and said, "I'm just trying to take care of this for now." She noticed that Zaylie had brought a guitar as well. If Jason showed up they would have a concert practically.

Sophie turned around when she heard Bee's voice and gave her friend a wave. She didn't appear to have any food with her, but she assumed it was all shoved into her bag. She definitely wasn't expecting what came next. A loud crack sounded and suddenly there was tons of food and drinks. She opened her mouth in shock. "Jeez, Bee. You've really outdone yourself!" She meant this in a good way and hoped the girl took it as such. "How did you arrange this?"

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Nov 10 2011, 08:06 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 08:25 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

[[28203]]

Well it was funsies time! Alexia flounced out of the castle and down the ground for a slumber party int he outdoors, they better have enchanted the place this thing was gonna happen to stay warm or else she was bailing in about two point five. As she made her way down carrying a pillow and a big fluffy blanket her stomach rumbled in protest, this wasn't fun, popping out a large lollipop she started licking it like a child and skipping humming the theme song to the muggle cartoon Snow White the little heigh ho tune.

Reaching the gathering of Puffs on the lawn Alexia flounced over and whacked Bee with her pillow, lowering her lollipop long enough to speak quickly in italian. Ciao Beeeeee, che cosa stai facendo qui? E non mi capita di portare qualsiasi snack non l'ho visto nei giorni abbiamo tanto da recuperare il. Swinging around she reached in her pillow case and pulled out a second large lollipop and bowing as she presented it to her lovely cugina Bee. Then twirling Alexia flung her blanket and pillow down and plopped down to join the group, some of them had been at the office she had busted into to decorate. Others were new.
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 08:44 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee already snuggled in one sleeping bag and didn't seem like she'd move much any more.
"Thank thee, Lady Nightshade" she said, bowing her head dramatically "I just pulled some strings here and there and used my irresistible charms" she ended up giggling as she took a handful of popcorn, as more people arrived.
"Cheerio, Susan" she said cheekily with a grin "I'm the Amazing Bee, you're pleased to meet me"
Lex came and nonchalantly hit her with a pillow. Bee dropped her popcorn and was about to complain when she spoke fast in their mother tongue "Non si dovrebbe parlare italiano quando c'รจ altra gente con noi!" she told her off, taking the lollipop to make up for her lost popcorn "It's rude, Lex, we can catch up in English"

--------------------
PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 10:23 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie said she didn't mind help unfolding sleeping bags, so Amber got right on that and picked out a nice fluffy one for herself. She then set her guitar on it, hoping the lighter colored sleeping bag under the black guitar would keep people from stepping on it.

Zaylie walked up with more sleeping bags and gave her and Susan a hug. She saw a guitar with her as well. "We should chat about what we'll play later! I brought it for campfire songs, but if you give me chords I can play almost anything...and I have my capo just in case," she answered Zay, shot a smile, and pulled it out of her pocket giggling. "I do have one question...what are these blue flame jars? I have never seen them before..."

"I am so glad you sing, Susan, because there is no way in the world I will alone...I don't feel I am good at all! I belt campfire songs and sea shanties!" she said laughing. "We can look through your binder later and pick some stuff out, yeah?"

Another wave and hello was directed at Bee as she walked up. She looked like she was up to something, and when she said a name, food appeared out of nowhere! Her eyes scanned the spread of things she wanted to eat immediately: hot cocoa, caramel apples, popcorn, corn-dogs, chips, apple pie and cupcakes! "BIANCA! How in the world?! This is by far the best camp-out ever. Seriously," Amber said as she grabbed a plate to load up and snack a bit before the night began. Grabbing a corn-dog, a little popcorn, and some hot chocolate she sat down on her sleeping bag.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 10:34 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

He really didn't know why, but Jason came to the camping thing that his fellow Puffs were having. But he hated bugs... whatever, he'd get over it.

He thew on some gray jeans and his Hufflepuff hoodie and made his way to the lawns. He had his bag stuffed with anything he would need and his guitar strapped to his back.

He already knew most of the people there, so Jay smiled and said his greetings. That's when he noticed the guitars... "No way..." He said, smiling at Amber and Zaylie. "You guys play guitar??"

This post has been edited by Jason Hawkeye: Nov 10 2011, 10:34 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks a lot to Alex Valen for the awesome set!!!

Spot ~ My Profile ~ My Guitar ~ My Wand ~ Apollo

Puff Pride by Aubrey Ryan!
user posted image
PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 10:40 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber almost spit out part of her corn-dog when she saw Jason come up with his guitar. She started to laugh at his comment, "Yeah," answering as she swallowed her bite, "there hasn't been much time until now to really play. We have a band of acoustic guitars. Now what?!" she giggled and put her plate down to pick up her guitar and lightly picking at the strings for random background music.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 10:41 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie heard about the camping thing that his fellow puffs arranged. And decided he would join them. He brought a sleeping bag, his favorite pillow and also his guitar, since they were told to bring an instrument. He made his way towards the grassy spot and noticed there were some people already there. "Hey everyone" he greeted them and placed his things beside Jason.

((20294))

This post has been edited by Richard Roth: Nov 23 2011, 12:51 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Amore Inizio
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 02:19 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
413 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Amore was surprised to have received an owl from Sophie at all, let alone one inviting him to a camp out with the other Hufflepuffs. Walking down to the grassy spot that she had chosen for the camp out, Amore noticed Sophie and Bee out there right away. Looking around some more, he noticed Richie Roth and went to talk to him. Amore wanted to try to avoid Sophie and Bee ever since the masquerade ball incident. "Hey, Richie. How's it going?" he greeted the boy as he walked up to him.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Banner made by Lucas Cohen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 06:51 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee chuckled at Amber's surprised. She liked having that effect "You'll learn that in time" she joked to the firstie. She saw Jason and waved at him, she also smiled at Richie but had to roll her eyes as Drama Queen Inizio made his entrance... Chances were he'd end up mortally wounded with a marshmallow or just burst into tears at the best point of the party, great, she thought bitterly.
She decided to ignore him largely as she licked her lollipop and called out to Jason "Sing us a song, Mr Puff Idol!"

--------------------
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 07:21 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie gave Amber a "thanks" as she began helping with the sleeping bags and laughed as Bee mentioned her irresistable charms. She could only shake her head as she continued on with an equally arrogant greeting for Susan. She was such an odd one.

Sophie felt a little bad that she had forgotten to invite Bee's cousin. She didn't particularly enjoy the girl's abrupt nature, but she let it go mostly since she didn't really know the girl after all. Alexia marched up and began speaking quick Italian while at the same time managing to launch Bee's popcorn into the air. She wasn't surprised when she told her cousin off and was glad she said they should stick to English.

A few moments she realized she never answered Amber's question about the jars. "Oh sorry. Got distracted." She grabbed one nearby and tucked the jar under her arm as she unscrewed it. "They're bluebell flames...enchanted fire," she explained. Sophie switched the lid to her opposite hand and grabbed the fire from the jar. "The heat is different so it can be deprived of oxygen and be kept in jars, and you can hold it. They're pretty warm so just grab a jar if you're cold!" She placed the flames back in the jar, screwed the lid on, and tossed it back where it was.

Soon Jason had arrived with his guitar and was excited to see that Zay and Amber had theirs. While they were gabbing about playing Richie arrived with his as well. She completely forgot he play also. "Maybe I should have found a tamborine or something to break up this group here," she said with a laugh.

Just when she went to agree with Bee about Jason, Mr. Puff Idol, beginning what was to be their night of music apparently she noticed Amore arrive out of the corner of her eye. Sophie took a quick look at Bee and saw that it looked like she hadn't seen him. She debated whether or not she should say something, but he breezed right by and began talking to Richie. She didn't expect to feel this awkward and was questioning her invitation. She had hoped the situation had blown over. Guess not.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 11:38 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan smiled at Amber and said Lets also sing campfire songs! I'm sure your a great singer. I'm sure there has to be something we can do!

Susan was enjoying her time at the camp-out and she saw a few other guys coming over (Amore, Richard, and Jason). She knew that they were in Hufflepuff or they would have never been invited. As they walked by her, Susan said to all three of them Hey guys, I don't think you know me but I'm Susan. Susan felt as if she should bread herself just so that they don't get the idea of having some random girl here.

This post has been edited by Susan Jackson: Nov 11 2011, 11:38 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amore Inizio
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 12:10 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
413 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Amore had noticed Sophie and Bee glance over at him with distasteful looks. When he realized that Bee had been talking to one of the guys that he had been standing near, Amore shook his head, turned away and walked away towards an empty area. He removed his bag from his shoulder and sat down on the ground. Amore pulled out his poetry notebook from his bag along with a quill and began writing another poem. He was feeling awkward being there with Bee and Sophie and the fact that everything had not blown over yet. He was starting to think that maybe him going out there had been a mistake. Amore had never felt any tension between him and Sophie until the night of the ball. Now, however, it seemed like every time he saw Sophie, Bianca was there, too. And even if he had wanted to try to talk to Bee, that guy Reg was always with her. Maybe he could send Bee an owl and have her meet up with him so they could talk everything out alone? He'll have to try that route. But right then, he was going to sit there, write and admire the beauty of the grassy meadow they were in.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Banner made by Lucas Cohen
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Nov 12 2011, 01:48 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Amore as he greeted him. "Hey mate, what's up ? haven't seen you around for sometime" he said to him. He felt an awkward tension between Amore, Bianca, and Sophie, but he didn't want to ask them, maybe later. He sat down and hand his guitar on his lap. And one of the firstie girl introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Susan, I'm Richard, but please call me Richie" he said, introducing himself to the girl. Richie began to string some random notes, before he switched and played the intro of the song Baby, by the one and only Justin Bieber. He thought maybe it would cheer up the crowd.

--------------------
PM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Nov 12 2011, 10:00 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie grinned at Bee when she showed up beside her. "Hey Bee! How's it going?" she asked. She watched as Bee's elf appeared, bringing them all kinds of food. Zaylie wasn't so sure how she felt about having elves, actually. "I didn't know you had an elf?" she asked, somewhat apprehensively. But hey, she wouldn't make it an issue. And he had brought cupcakes! Her favorite. "CUPCAKES! Nice. Thanks!" she told her younger friend, reaching for one. Cupcakes were the best.

Then Zaylie greeted Susan as she said hello. "Great to see you, too! Yep, I'm definitely ready for some fun," she answered honestly. She needed it, after all of the homework she had been having lately. Sixth year was hard. Zaylie listened as Susan said she had music, which was awesome. This would be neat.

Zaylie polished off her cupcake quickly, bending over to help Sophie unroll the sleeping bags. "Thanks for organizing this," she told the prefect, smiling. It was a great idea, to get people together and etc. Then another girl (Alexia) that Zaylie recognized from Prof. Kane's Halloween office decorating, showed up and started talking to Bee in another language. Zaylie raised her eyebrows, not understanding, but smiled and waved to the girl, anyway. The more the better, right?

Zaylie grinned at Amber's suggestions about playing guitar together. "That sounds great! I know a lot of chords," she told the girl with a nod. That was what she was best at, actually, just strumming the basics chords and singing along. Then she looked up as Jason arrived, and she grinned at his question. "Yeah," she told him with a shrug. "But I'm nowhere near as good at you are, Mr. Puff Idol," she teased him. It was a compliment, though; he was really great.

Then Zaylie smiled and waved to Amore and Richie, waiting to see what they would all agree on to do first. "Singing sounds fun," she agreed with Susan, offering her opinion there.

This post has been edited by Zaylie Jennings: Nov 12 2011, 10:01 AM

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 12 2011, 11:51 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After Susan heard Richie introduced himself to her, she said to him It's great to meet you Richie. She then heard him play a few notes and it sounded like a song that was really familiar. She asked him Hey Richie, those tunes sound familiar to me, what song are you playing it from? Who's the artist?

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 12 2011, 12:25 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber smiled at Zaylie and Susan as they talked about what to sing, chords and fun things alike. She nodded and hoped they would start a song soon. She was still doing a little picking at the guitar, thinking about what they could do, when this guy started to sing a song and play his guitar. She set hers down to see what would happen next. Justin Bieber was annoying to her so she hoped it would stop soon! She wanted to get everyone else excited, so she acted like she was into it.

This post has been edited by Amber Oakley: Nov 13 2011, 02:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 01:59 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade was so bored, bored of studying, bored of exams, just straight up bored. Her life felt very lackluster right now and she needed to get out of what she was calling the 5th Year Funk. If she studied for her Herbology OWL anymore, insanity would ensue for sure. She had been up in the owlry sending off a letter to Honesty, apologizing for her lack of contact recently, when she had gotten the notice from Professor Peevison about a get together in the quad. It had taken her a very short amount of time to go change [>outfit<] and grab some campout stuff, including some reading in case she was not in the proper socializing mood, because it was hard to get back out social when you've been unsocial in awhile. Then she headed out to the Quad.

She was surprised there was music coming from the location, apparently she had missed the onset of musical students in her hermit study habits. She recognized a few of the students out there already, not all of them though, and stated a general "Hey guys!" as she walked up. Her first stop was the food, where she picked up a cupcake because she loved them and some popcorn to nibble on while she got herself set up.

[[4747]]

This post has been edited by Jade Odvalle: Nov 13 2011, 02:04 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 02:08 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan saw another girl (Jade) that apprached the camp grounds. She has never seen the girl before and she looked quite older than herself. Susan said to Amber and Richie Please excuse me for a second. Susan approached the girl and said Hello, I don't believe we have ever met before. I'm Susan Jackson!

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 03:01 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

In the midst of the music and fun, another girl walked up. She looked older, and a student Amber had never seen before. Amber shot a smile and a wave her way after her greeting. "Just don't forget to come back!" Amber said sarcastically to Susan. Turning to Richie, "Do you know anything else except Justin Bieber? No offense, like, any Indie music? Some fun swaying music! Matt Nathanson, Ingrid Michaelson, or Tegan and Sara?" she said smiling, hoping he would laugh in the process of her comment. That was rather ridiculous, she thought to herself. That made me sound lame...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kathryn Rae Ramsey
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 08:15 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
640 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kathryn made her way down to the quad for the Puff slumber party, recorder stuck in the pocket of her dark purple hoodie, and found Bianca who was standing with Sophie and a few others. Not wanting to call out, she just approached the group, grinning at everyone. "Hey everyone. Thanks for setting this up, Sophie," she said in greeting.

This post has been edited by Kathryn Rae Ramsey: Nov 13 2011, 08:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig set by Vera Kwon. Thank you!
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 08:56 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just grinned when Susan asked what song he played. And he saw another firstie, Amber, seemingly annoyed by his choice of song and voiced her annoyance. He stopped playing."Susan, that song is Justin Bieber's baby. And Amber, don't worry. I'm not a Bieber fan. Just played that song for a little joke. And I'm not into indie, so I don't know any songs from the artists that you mentioned. But I know you'll like this" he said to the girls and began playing an intro to Coldplay's Viva La Vida. "I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone, sweeps the streets I used to own" he started to sing and continued to play his guitar.

--------------------
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 11:01 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie watched Amore go off by himself and begin writing in his notebook. She really hadn't meant for it to happen this way, but she was a host of sorts and didn't have time to deal with it at the moment. Maybe before everyone went to sleep or something. Then again, from her experience no one really slept at sleepovers. Her thoughts were jostled as Richie began playing a song she wasn't familiar with. Just as Amber noted the artist Sophie remembered her brother mentioning him, but she hadn't spent enough time in the Muggle world as of late to know it offhand. She laughed as Amber chided Richie for this choice.

As they made exchanges concerning this, Sophie saw an older Puff girl approach the festivities. She couldn't remember her name and just gave a friendly wave. Susan took it upon herself to give a formal introduction so she figured she could catch it then. A minute later, Kathryn showed up and thanked her. "Oh no problem! Glad you're here!" she said with a smile.

She was very happy with the amount of people that had shown up thus far and was glad it wasn't all girls. She tapped her toes along to the music that Richie was now playing. It sounded nice. It was good to have such talented friends.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 11:15 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie smiled and waved to Jade as she also joined the group. "Hey, welcome," she told the girl, who she had seen around before on various occasions. The more the merrier!

Zaylie blinked, turning around to stare at Amber as she mentioned the music she liked. "Tegan and Sara? Oh my gosh, I love them! I have all of their albums, they are pretty much my favorite!" Zaylie exclaimed, completely excited that someone else was familiar with the Canadian twins. "Can you play any of their songs on the guitar?" she asked Amber. Then she smiled sheepishly at Richie. "Sorry to interrupt you. I just overheard and I had to comment," she explained with a smile and a shrug.

Then she smiled and waved to Katheryn, who had also joined them. Wow, it really was a party!

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:53 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee chuckled at Zay's mistake "Nah, I don't own anyone, I'm friends with them school elves. They rock" she said, taking a cupcake too. She cheered when Kath joined them and slumped with her arm around her friend. "It's 9-subjects-zombie-girl!" she teased playfully "I'm so glad you could come, Kath"
Rich and the others had started playing some music and Bee was feeling in a great mood.

--------------------
PM
^
Yumi Nakashima
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:39 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
55 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Yumi fallowed her furry kitten jubbly into the Quad with her large black sleeping bag and furry pillow tuched under her arm. When she noticed Amore sitting in an empty spot alone writing in his notebook. He looked deep in thought and even slightly depressed.
She pondered with the thought if going over and talking with him or just leaving him be. I should go talk to him... she thought to herself as she looked at the dust on the ground. Or maybe I should I just stay here and let him think... she said in to herself as she raised her head to look a him. As focused on him in the corner of her eye, she noticed a small brown ball of fur making its way toward him. "Jubbly you little rascal!" she said to herself as she ran after the cat. He always seemed to know what she was thinking.
When she approached Amore Jubbly was already there, pawing at his robes and letting out quiet mews, attampting to grab Amore's attention. "Hey Amore," she said picking up Jubbly and scratching in between his oversized ears, "What-cha doin?" she asked giving him a heart warming smile.

--------------------
user posted image
^Thanks to Twai for this awsome siggy!^
PM
^
Arianna Palmer
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 07:47 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
264 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So, camping Ari had never been well, others may think that she is since she comes from a place with forest but she has never been camping, but she got a letter saying that there was going to be camping so she got her stuff and got there. She saw some familiar faces like Susan and Zaylie others where new. "Hi Susan, Hi Zaylie" she said to her friends then she saw at the others and said "Hi I'm Ari" she waved at them and then continued to talk to Susan "Hey have you ever been camping? This is my first time."

ID: 27695

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:30 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Susan went to introduce herself to Jade, she saw that Ari came! Susan then noticed her standing next to her and she said Hey Ari how are ya? I've been great! Susan then answered Ari's question with I've never been camping either because I'm not really that outdoorsy but I thought that this would be a great way for me to get to know more people in our house.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:44 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie was having fun with the whole music thing and all, but she also kinda wanted to get something else going on as well. She quickly snagged some popcorn and after taking a few bites spoke up. "So does anyone want to tell scary stories or something? Whoever wants to can still do music over there, but if you're brave", she emphasized this part with a stony expression, "then we can find someplace to settle in. Any takers?" She had gone camping loads of times and knew some really creepy stories from those experiences. She wouldn't care if everyone would rather stick to the music making, but she just figured she would suggest an alternative in case anyone was bored for some crazy reason. She noticed Yumi and Arianna had arrived so she gave them a wave as a hello. Sophie thought Yumi's kitten was the most adorable thing. Hopefully, no one was allergic.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Nov 14 2011, 08:47 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 09:44 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber nodded along as Richie plated an awesome song. "I think you may have redeemed yourself with that one!" she laughed and smiled.

"Zaylie, it's totally fine! You love them too?! We should bond...seriously." Amber said with a shy smile. "I can play a lot of their stuff...not as good as them obviously, but a decent amount. It's so catchy! We should have a little jam session sometime," she finished, blushing a little because it was rare to ask someone to play guitar with her.

Sophie then talked about settling in with ghost stories, and she looked over with squinty eyes and a cocked head. "How can you settle in with ghost stories?" she giggled. "I will gladly put down my guitar for a flashlight face story telling! Oh wait...I don't have one," replying to herself rather unhappily. "But I am down for stories, guitars can wait!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 02:16 PM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie grinned at Yumi, waving. "Ooh, your kitty is so cute! I'm Zaylie, by the way," she introduced herself. "Hey Ari!" Zaylie smiled and waved the younger girl over. Yess, this was getting to be a crowd, here. Zaylie used to go camping with her family, but never just with friends. It was funny, there weren't any adults here, and Zaylie realized that she was probably supposed to be the supervision. Oh gosh!

Zaylie grinned at Amber as she answered her question. "Oh gosh yes! Bonding! Let's do it," she agreed enthusiastically. "I would love to play together, maybe later on tonight, or sometime, at least. Sometimes they have talent shows, here, we could totally put something together...." Okay, maybe Zaylie was getting a little ahead of herself, here, but she was excited. She loved music, talking about it, playing it, listening to it. It was neat to meet others with similar tastes and passions. Amber seemed really cool. Zaylie hoped they would definitely get more chances to hang out, maybe not always just in a group.

Zaylie grinned widely as Sophie mentioned ghost stories. "Oh yes! I'm totally down for those," Zaylie agreed quickly. "How about we move our sleeping bags into a circle and get in?" she suggested, looking at Sophie. "That way we can all hear each other." Also, that way, it would be easier to see everyone and etc.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Yumi Nakashima
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 05:01 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
55 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Yumi smiled as Zaylie waved at her and complimented Jubbly, "Hey,"she said waving at Zaylie, "And thanks," she said smiling thankfully. She let out a laugh as Jubbly let out a loud mew of thanks and jumped on her shoulder. It was weird how alike they were and how much he could understand. It was like they were the same person. He had the same brown eyes, the same sassy personalite and the same thoughts.

--------------------
user posted image
^Thanks to Twai for this awsome siggy!^
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 07:28 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie smiled as Zaylie and Amber geeked out about music. She was glad that she had suggested bringing instruments. Perhaps they wouldn't have otherwise, and these conversations may not have happened. It was always nice finding common ground with others. Music was universal that way.

She shrugged as Amber asked how they could settle in with the scary stories. "Yeah. I guess they are rather...unsettingly," she noted with a grin. As for the lack of flashlights she said, "Well, since you can't use your wand you could use one of the flame jars. It's kind of the same thing." She turned when Zaylie suggested getting in a circle. "Yeah! That sounds great. Let's get to it. Others can join if they want."

Sophie grabbed a sleeping bag and scooted it over a little ways away and grabbed a nearby jar for Amber. She pulled her wand from her pocket and whispered, "Lumos." The tip lit dimly, and she put it under her chin. "Who wants to be the first victim?" she asked in an ominous voice once the girls had made their way over.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ