View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Grassy Spot
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 10:05 PM

N/AN/AN/A
N/A POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

user posted image

This post has been edited by Prof. Gabriella Moretti: Nov 4 2011, 07:39 PM
PMEmail
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 10:23 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver arrived at Hogwarts to prepare himself for the summer classes he would take prior to officially starting. His parents told him they thought it best to get here early and orientate himself in order to best succeed.

:: More like they want to get rid of me for summer :: he thought grimly.

He was interested by the fact he was sorted into Ravenclaw having coming from a line of Slytherins. He would have to do something to impress his family, to make up for this mistake.

He sat in the grassy spot and waited to find out more about his entrance into this expansive school.

--------------------

user posted image

Thanks to Eve for the signature <3
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 11:11 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((I'll reply but then I gotta get to bed. Work tomorrow. Sorry!))

Sophie decided to take a walk around the courtyards when she spotted a Ravenclaw boy sitting on a grassy spot. He looked awfully lonely so she thought she would head over to talk to him.

"Hey. Mind if I join you?" she asked hesitantly.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Nearra Morgan for the set and Melora MacKenna for the ability banner!
PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 11:21 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((That's fine. And I hope you aren't offended by the direction I'm taking this. I could back off if needed...))

:: Oh great. A Puff. Just what I need right now. ::

Oliver rolled his eyes slightly upon her introduction but suddenly got an idea. What better way to make his parents proud than to get an enemy on the first day and with a lousy Hufflepuff nonetheless! He looked over at the girl finally and gave her a false smile.

"Hi. Name's Oliver. What's yours?" he said with an emphasis on his Scottish accent.

Girls always love an accent.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 10:42 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((It's whatevs. Summer plot after all!))

Sophie was slightly weirded out by the boy's initial silence but was glad when he introduced himself with a nice smile. She was also intrigued by his accent.

She sat down next to him and replied with a large grin, "I'm Sophie."

After a moment she asked, "So are you from around here then?" having identified his lilt.

Sophie herself had a strange Canadian/American hybrid accent and had always been interested in speech patterns.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 01:28 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver nodded and told her, "Yes. We live not too far off." He wasn't sure how much information he wanted to give the girl but decided to continue. "My mother isn't originally from Scotland, but my dad is. They're both mostly off on business or travelling, though," he told her.

He hadn't mean to admit this last fact and quickly averted the attention to Sophie. "Where are you from? Your accent is interesting."

Oliver found himself being very friendly to the girl despite his initial plan, but there was always time for sabotage later. He was lonely.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 05:55 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie tried to hide her smile when Oliver quickly changed the subject. She was intrigued by his back and forth stand0ffish-ness. Oliver seemed very stoic, but Sophie was determined to get him to crack.

"I was born in Canada but have been living in the States since I was in five. And now that'll be going here my accent is just going to turn into an even weirder amalgamation," she explained with a laugh.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 08:26 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver scowled a little at her attempt at humor.

"Yeah. I guess," he replied with a shrug.

He was getting bored with their conversation and decided to turn the tables.

"So what's it like being a lame Puff?" Oliver asked Sophie bluntly.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 01:46 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie frowned at Oliver's rude question.

"I wouldn't think a Ravenclaw would be so narrow-minded as to group someone they barely know into a stereotype," she said with a smirk.

:: If it's a challenge he wants then fine ::

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 09:10 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver couldn't help but chuckle at Sophie's retort. "I wouldn't call it a stereotype as much as I would say...a fact." he replied coolly.

He gave her a wry smile. "Your lot is just the leftovers no one knew what to do with. You're just lucky ol' Helga was around to bail you out. Now good for nothings such as yourself have a place...an undesirable place...but a place nonetheless."

Oliver wasn't sure if he quite believed everything he was saying; it was just what he grew up hearing from his family. Plus he would enjoy getting a rise out of her.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:35 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

It usually took a lot to bother Sophie. Maybe it was Oliver's arrogance, but whatever the reason he was really starting to get under her skin. She huffed indignantly and put her hands on her hips.

"You have to be the rudest boy ever. What's your problem? I don't understand how people can be so prejudiced about house and blood status. Why does any of it matter?"

Sophie had the inclination to jinx him but didn't think he warranted the trouble.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 7 2011, 11:36 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:40 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver laughed robustly. "Why does it matter? Wait, are you muggleborn?"

Oliver was amused by her obvious irritation at him.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:42 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie frowned at his mocking of her.

"Yes. So what? Gosh. You have the worst superiority complex," she said, shaking her head.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:48 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver grinned at her. "I can't help if I'm better than most. Well, I'm afraid I must be off," he said while standing up. "I don't associate myself with muggleborns."

Oliver didn't know why he was being so obnoxious to the poor girl. Maybe he was still bitter about being sent away or maybe his desire to impress his family was far too ingrained in him. He gave her a slight wave and said "See you around Puff" with a mocking tone then left.

This post has been edited by Oliver Wright: Jun 7 2011, 11:48 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:54 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie glared at Oliver as he further proved her point.

"Not if I can help it," she said angrily.

After he left she sat around for a few more minutes in an unsuccessful attempt to calm down. She then stomped off toward the castle.

((but really we should. this is fun having a sort of enemy! haha.))

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 7 2011, 11:55 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:04 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Yes. Sounds good.))

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 10:21 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian had been laying low the past couple of days after his encounter with the Gothclaw girl. She had beaten him senseless, and he had done nothing but stand there and take it. He didn't even fight back and he felt ashamed that he didn't do anything to at least defend himself or inflict some sort of injury. He could hear exactly what his father would say of him if he knew "typical sissy boy, just like his mother."

He had been hiding in the commons but people kept staring at him and pointing and laughing, clearly word had been spread that he was beaten up by a Ravenclaw GIRL. He didn't speak to anyone about it and only left his dorm when he really had to. Everyday he would look in the mirror to see if the bruising was going down. Today was the first day that he could actually open his eye fully and it was now a nice shade of purple instead of puffy blue. The cut above his eye was still gross looking and probably needed to be seen too but he refused to go to the hospital wing and answer all those questions about how he had received such a serious cut. He couldn't bare having to relive that experience again.

After 3 days inside the commons and 3 days of listening to whispering behind his back Seb left the commons and headed outside for some much needed sunlight. He headed for the quad, he was getting much better at navigating his way around the castle. As he stepped out into the fresh air he stopped and took a big deep breath. He instantly felt better about himself. He could sense that a few people had also decided to come out and get some summer sun but he avoided all contact with them, he didn't want them to notice who he was in case they mentioned....the altercation. He spotted a grassy area and sat down with his back against a tree and open the magazine Quidditch Weekly and began to read about the news in his favourite sport.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 10:45 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The lack of electronic devices was starting to get to her. Lestatia was used to having a mini DVD player set up by her bed, playing her favorite movie Interview with the Vampire, and her second best movie, QOTD. She liked to fall asleep to the movie playing softly near her. She also missed her cell phone, with the ringtone of the sonata which Lestat had played in the movie, the part where Claudia was about to try and kill him.

She sulked as she walked around on the grounds of the school. She'd even brought her stuff, the mini dvd player, the cell phone, dvd's... but thanks to some sort of magic at the castle, those things wouldn't work. Sighing, she went to a grassy area, sitting at the base of a tree(A different one from Seb). She pulled out her drawing pad and pencil, immediately starting on a drawing without even noticing that anyone else was there.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 10:58 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was busy reading the fixtures for the upcoming weekends Quidditch matches that he didn't notice (at first) that anyone was nearby, that or he had become very good at ignoring people. He was reading who the 'experts' thought would win and laughed out loud at some of the comments that had been made about a few of the players. One so called expert had labelled on of the players on the lower ranked teams as smart as a bludger.

The sun had risen higher in the sky and it was now reflecting awkwardly off the page that Seb had to try a few different postures but alas it failed, he dare not to try squinting as it hurt his face too much. He gave up and placed the magazine to the side of him, it was then that he noticed her. Gothclaw! Not too far away. She musn't have noticed him.....yet. He looked around to see if this was a set up, were there other Ravenclaws lurking around reading to pounce attack him. He thought it was all clear. Then he looked around to see if there were any Slytherins around that could help him....of course not....typical never there when needed.

Even though he really wanted to go over and give the girl a piece of his mind, he didn't. He just sat there watching her scribbling something. She was probably now a Ravenclaw hero, Sebastian clenched his jaw at this thought and then he clenched his fists until they turned white as he thought to himself "her a hero....please"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 12:01 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled to herself as the drawing began to take shape, stroke after stroke of her pencil, drawing the lines with skilled precision. Aside from reading vampire books or watching vampire movies, drawing was her favorite thing to do.

Actually all those activities were in a close tie, and if she had to chose, she would probably say she liked drawing slightly better, but only if she was drawing something she liked, like a vampire or a creepy looking scene or creature, something like that.

After several minutes of drawing, she set her pencil aside and looked at what she had of the drawing so far, smiling to see how it was taking shape. In fact, it was a nearly perfect outline of a man, in a head and shoulder shot, with small fangs showing just under his upper lip. When she was finished, he would be blonde with grey-blue eyes, have pale skin, and would look just like her role model Lestat.

Grinning to herself, she selected a coloring pencil from the pack of them that was next to her, and started coloring now, the main outline work having been completed already.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 12:34 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian watched her closely whatever she was doing she was concentrating hard, obviously this meant a lot to her. Evil thoughts of sabotage ran through his mind. But how? Being a first year sucked, no magic allowed between classes, if he could he would have squirted black ink all across the a paper. Being in first year at Hogwarts was a lot like being a muggle - not enjoyable.

He looked around him to see if he could use anything or do anything. The only ammunition of you could call it that was a stones and pebbles. He picked them up ran them around in his hand, wondering exactly what he could do with them. And then he looked up at the very tree he was leaning against. He put his hand on the trunk, Solid it could definately take his weight.

Just like he did when he was a little boy he climbed that tree. Instantly he was reminded of backyard games that him and his brother would play the he would always play Harry Potter and his brothers would always change the story to make sure that Harry died in the most gruesome way possible. Always.

Sebastian hung onto the tree for dear life, although the base seemed solid the upper branches weren't. The could take his body weight alright but he wasn't too sure they could take it for long periods of time. He crawled out inch by inch to the edge of the branch. He was covered by the green leaves that you could hardly see him. He looked down. Perfect position. He was directly above Gothclaw and he smiled evilly as he dropped the handful of stones, hopefully it would land on her book but if he happened to misfire and land it on her head or hair, oh well it was just as good.

As soon as he let the stones and dirt out of his hand he stayed very still. The only sound he could hear was his heart beating in his ears.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 01:03 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia kept drawing, focusing on getting the color just right. Already about a fourth of the picture looked like a photograph, as if it were being printed out and was only partly printed in color yet. It sounded like there was a bird or squirrel or something in the tree nearby, but that didn't bother her.

But when some rocks suddenly fell on her, that did bother her.
"Ow!" She yelled, as one hit her head, but when she saw that one of the rocks had not only landed on her picture and smudged part of it, but had also broken her pencil, her eyes went wide and she froze for a moment. Someone was going to pay.

Clenching her teeth, she closed her sketchpad quickly and jumped up, looking up. Who was up there? She picked up the rock that had hit her, noticing it was quite large, too large for a bird or squirrel to have carried up there. She narrowed her eyes, then threw the rock hard just above where she was certain she could see an arm. If she had aimed correctly, it should hit the person right on the shoulder and hopefully knock them out of the tree.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:06 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Instantly Sebastian regretted doing what he had done. Did he think he would get away with being so careless. Damn it! He wasn't thinking like a Slytherin, could he possibly be the first person in the history of Hogwarts to be re-sorted into another house. His father would kill him.

He focused on hanging on for dear life, and not making a sound except breathing. He watched her reaction she wasn't happy at all. She really had an awful temper. When she looked up at the tree the very tree he was hanging from he almost had an accident in his pants. He was moment away from being busted big time.

Gothclaw picked up the stones and instanly Sebastian knew he had done something stupid. He had handed the ammunition for her to retaliate. Dumb Dumb Dumb!!! Sebastian why didn't you think. The pebbles came back, and fast, at him and thumped into him in on the arm instantly he lost balance and toppled out of the tree. Fortunately he had enough grip on the tree to keep hanging there like a monkey, but obviously not to keep hidden. He griped on for dear life and looked down at Gothclaw and smiled down and did the only thing he knew how to do, talk.

"Fancy seeing you here."

His voice was high pitched and squeaky because he was nervous and fearing for his life.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 08:23 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia glared at him when he fell partly out of the tree, hanging on. "You!" She accused, glaring angrily. She had one more rock in her hand, so she threw it at his stomach. "You messed up my drawing you jerk!" She said, folding her arms. "What, you didn't get enough bruises the other day so you thought you'd get some more? You could have just asked." She taunted, noticing that his face still looked bruised. Why didn't the idiot go to the hospital wing? "You must really like bruises, huh?" She asked with a smirk. "Or can't you figure out how to do anything without your parents holding your hand?" She snickered at that and watched to see his reaction.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 09:01 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian hung there and hung his head forward just like a little boy would who was being scolded by their parent. He knew he'd done wrong but he was one who didn't always think with his head.

The rock to the stomach although not that painful was enough for him to loose grip on the tree branch. He tried desperately to save himself but failed. He landed on the ground almost making it on his two feet but then gravity took hold and he over balanced and landed on his behind. He could feel the blisters that he formed on his hands but tried to ignore the pain.

"um....."

He mumbled not knowing what to say. He really just wanted to get as far away from here as possible. She wouldn't dare attack him again, there was too many people around, but he wasn't prepared to really find out that answer.

He could feel the nervous perspiration over taking his body. He felt so uncomfortable. When she mentioned his parents he instantly got defensive, the nervousness was still there though.

"I cope quite well without my parents thank you very much."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 12:35 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia watched as he fell to the ground. He didn't even have any balance, she noticed with an eyeroll as he tumbled to the ground, landing quite ungracefully on his rear end. She folded her arms and glared at him. "Ha, I doubt that." She scoffed, when he said that he coped well without is parents. "I bet you write home every day to beg your mommy to come change your diapers for you." She said with a snicker, watching for his reaction. She thought it was a little strange how much he was acting like a shameful puppy who knew it was in the wrong, when before when they had encountered each other, he'd been smart alec, rude, arrogant, and then perverted.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 12:49 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked up at her directly in the eye so much evil was oozing out of him it almost looked disturbing. His body tensed up, neck and shoulders all the way down to his feet and toes.

"You know nothing about me."

He said through clenched jaw. In his mind he could see him throwing a few punches her way, imagining victory and her blood on his hands. But alas there was no way that that was going to happen any time. Imagine the ridicule he would get for being a girl basher.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 01:51 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smirked a little. She could see he was getting mad now. "Nothing?" She repeated. "I know that you're an arrogant, rude, disgusting, spoiled brat that can't stand it when someone won't be intimidated by you." She retorted, glaring.

She met his gaze without flinching to see the obvious hatred in his glare.
"Therefore you apparently can't stand that I won't put up with your stupid bullying, and then you cry and whine like a little baby when you get a little bruise that you brought upon yourself." She added, scowling as she continued to glare at him.

She wondered if he would actually hit a girl, or if he would put aside gender to fight like a person with some backbone. Most likely he was too scared to actually fight her, but would use the whole 'I'm not supposed to hit a girl' thing as an excuse why he wouldn't. 'Coward.' She thought, narrowing her eyes.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Jun 17 2011, 01:55 AM

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:19 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi had just decided to do some more wandering of the school grounds. Just for some fun and to know more about grounds, plus what the secrets of them were. When she got there, Gabbi found Lestatia with a boy that she had never seen before. She said a quick, Hey, Lestatia! to her friend and a smiling,Hello I'm Gabbi. to the random boy. She wondered if this boy was the Sly boy that Lestatia had told her about...

This post has been edited by Gabbi Bennett: Jun 19 2011, 06:56 PM

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:33 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian listened as Gothclaw insulted him. Is that the best she could do? A few words to insult him. He was angry ok, he was fuming but he didn't nothing to let his actions speak. He just stood there clenching his fists and rocking back and forth on his feet as if ready to pounce but not able too.

"Well aren't you a know-it-all. You're Ravenclaw streak is coming through now. I see it."

Before he could say anything else he was interrupted by someone he had never seen before. Clearly she was friends with Gothclaw who apparently had a name other then Gothclaw, who knew. He looked over at her, surely she could see that they were busy having words.

He mumbled a 'hello' under his breathe to Gabbi, he didn't really want to engage in conversation with her at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 10:02 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia laughed to see how clearly angry he was, but he didn't seem to be bold enough to do anything about it when there were other people near enough to see. Then she heard someone else approaching, and for a second she worried that it could be another Slytherin. But when she glanced back, she grinned to see her friend Gabbi! "Hey Gabbi!" She said cheerfully. "You remember me telling you about Cottonbrain?" She said with a smirk. She nodded her head toward the boy to indicate that he was whom she was talking about.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Jun 27 2011, 11:41 PM

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 06:38 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi got the feeling that the two had recently been fighting or still were... Which made her wonder if this was the Sly kid that Lestatia had told her about. Gabbi smiled when she heard Lestatia explain it and smiled even larger when she saw her smirk. Oh, this is the boy! she said looking at him with disgust and wondering if the boy had been saying horrible things yet again.

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:25 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian stood there disgusted at the two girls. They were discussing him as if he wasn't even standing there. He really wanted to spit in their direction but didn't as he couldn't be bother wasting any more time on the two of them.

"Yeah that boy..."

He turned his nose up at Gabbi as a response to her body language towards him.

"What's that look for? Are you repulsively attracted to me?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:34 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

A chuckle escaped Kathleen's lips, revealing her position in the branches of a tree a little ways off from the group. She hopped nimbly down, landed lightly on the grass below, and sidled over to the group. She had only just started to really listen to their argument, and thought she should go support her fellow Ravenclaw.

"Hiya! What's this slyth done now?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and looking pointedly at Sebastian.

This post has been edited by Kathleen Murphy: Jun 22 2011, 07:37 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:11 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi looked at the boy when he spoke and saw his own disgust. When the boy started talking she couldn't help making fun of him a little more. Oh, YES! I'm so attracted to you! I just can't keep control of myself while I'm near you! Gabbi said throwing herself towards him and running her hands over his chest, before pulling back and pretending to 'take control' of herself again. See I must be repulsed by you or I can't help what I do! She laughed at herself before hearing someone else laughing up above them. Another girl hopped down from a tree and landed by them. Gabbi wondered if the new girl knew Lestatia...

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 01:06 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

He was about to unleash a set of insulting words but Gabbi decided to rub her hands up and down on his chest. His body stood stiff as a board as if he moved he would set off a bomb. How dare she touch him! Her filthy Gryfindor hands on his body. He felt repulsed and disgusted he would definitely have to have a bath to clean himself from her germs.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and let out a sigh as another student seemed to poke their ugly face in where it was not required. It seemed that everybody wanted to have their say about certain matters and frankly he was over it.

Through clenched teeth he finally spoke to the group.

"You can all go rot in Azkaban."

He flipped an obscene gesture their way and turned to leave them and their stupid behaviour behind.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 08:40 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen grinned at the Gryffindor girl's witty retort and its affect on Sebastian. Turning to the 2 girls, she introduce herself. She sincerely hoped that they didn'[t feel like she was intruding.

"I'm Kathleen, but everyone just calls me Katie" she said, hoping they'd respond in kind.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 08:47 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi laughed as she saw Sebastian's reaction and couldn't help saying loudly, Dang! I thought we were gonna be friends! She turned to the new girl shrugging, glad to see that she thought that Gabbi was funny. She smiled saying, I'm Gabbi. It's nice to meet you Katie.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Lavender Alsworth
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 10:11 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lavender decided a walk outside would do her good. She DID need to begin exploring after all, even if it was her first day. As she walked around the grounds she couldn't stop thinking to herself 'wow, it's so beautiful, this is great, I'm so lucky to be here, I would have never guessed-"
SCHWOOP..BOOM.
Lavender found herself on the floor (with quite a bruised bum), in front of a large group of people chatting away. There was no excuse that would get her out of this one so instead she just lay there and laughed, hoping the others would follow too (and really hoping that the cute guy in the corner did not find her too pathetic).

--------------------
Lavender Alsworth
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 09:53 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smirked a little and nodded. "Yes, that boy." She confirmed, then stood back and watched the exchange between him and Gabbi, somewhat amused as well as shocked. She'd been about to let loose another fit of anger and attacks at him for his rude words. But what Gabbi did seemed to effectively drive him away! She grinned happily at her friend and held up her hand for a high five. "That was awesome!" She said.

Then suddenly another girl dropped out of the tree and introduced herself.
"Hi Katie." She said with a smile. "I'm Lestatia." She thought for a moment, thinking about the boy's last words toward them before he'd walked off. She glanced at Katie and Gabbi. "Umm, what's Azkaban..?" She asked quietly, not wanting to broadcast her ignorance of the wizarding world too much..

(wait, did lavender just bump into us, or what? I was a little confused about that...)

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 10:03 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Yeah, I she just appeared... I have no idea who she is...))

Gabbi high fived Lestatia, glad that she wasn't mad for driving Sebastian away. Then she looked over in surprise as Lestatia didn't know what Azkaban was, but tried to hide it quickly. She said, Oh, its the Wizarding prison. It's really horrible, but what can he do to us? It's just an empty threat. She shook her head and looked off were he had stalked off.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 11:01 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded. "Oh. I see." She said, rolling her eyes slightly as she thought about his ridiculous threat. She folded her arms. "Sorry, I'm kinda new to this stuff." She explained, having seen Gabbi's look of surprise. "So, what can we do now?" She asked, smiling. She glanced at the other ravenclaw girl. "Hey Katie, what dorm are you in?" She asked. "I hadn't seen you around before."

--------------------
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 12:41 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Katie nodded in response to both Gabbi and Lestatia's introductions, smiling at each of them.

"I'm in Golden Eagle, what about you?" she asked in response to Lestatia's question. Her attention was diverted, though, when girl approaching their group fell down. For a moment, Katie was concerned that she had injured herself, but when the girl started laughing, she smiled and chuckled politely. Leaning down, Katie offered her a hand to help her up.

"I'm glad you seem to be okay," she said, extending her arm and smiling. "My name's Kathleen, but a lot of people just call me Katie."

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 04:07 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded as Katie told her that she was in golden eagle. "I'm in tawny, with my friend Sami." She told her. "Maybe we'll still see each other around though!" She added with a smile. She didn't think the golden eagle dorms were that far from the tawny eagle ones, so it didn't seem all that unlikely that the two groups could hang out together.

She glanced at the hufflepuff girl as Katie helped her up. She turned back to Gabbi.
"Hey that was great timing, by the way." She told her with a grin, meaning how she walked up when she did. "I was starting to get really mad.. he dropped a rock on my head!" She said angrily. Then she thought for a moment.

"That kid has a talent." She commented. "Not many people are capable of making me lose my temper, and that's the second time in less than a week that I've either lost or almost lost my temper. And both times it was because of him." She smirked a little. "Did you see his bruised face?" She asked, a little proudly.

--------------------
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 07:20 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi became slightly confused when the two girls, who seemed to be talking about birds, then guessed that they were the names of the Claw dorms. She felt like the odd one out so, she just stood back and waited for one of them to talk to her. Thankfully Lestatia did pretty quickly congratulating Gabbi on her timing, she smiled saying, Oh, he was already getting on my nerves. Plus I wanted to get him for whatever he said to you last time and whatever he had already said.... He dropped a rock on your head?! Who does that?! That was just childish and horribly ridiculous! Gabbi nodded and chuckled saying, The bruise you gave him is beautiful! Maybe he'll think twice about making you loose your temper now, both with the bruise and how I've just embarrassed him.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 08:20 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded, her eyes wide. "Yeah! It hurt too." She frowned. "But the worse part is, he messed up my drawing!" She said angrily. She folded her arms and glared at the direction the boy had gone off in, as if that would convey her glare to him. Sighing, she walked over to retrieve her sketchpad and survey the damage. Luckily, she saw that the damage wasn't too bad, and she smiled a little to see that she could easily fix it.

She glanced back at Gabbi and smiled when she said the bruise she'd given him was beautiful.
"Yeah, thanks." She said with a proud grin. "And plus, it was three days ago that I gave it to him, and it's still there!" She added with a giggle. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, hopefully he'll actually learn this time, but it doesn't seem promising. I mean, I thought sure he'd never bother me again after our fight the first time, but then he sneaks up in a tree to drop rocks on me. Jerk. I mean, how immature and stupid!" She rolled her eyes.

--------------------
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 11:56 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen smiled at Lestatia's comments about the bruise. She could relate with being angry about someone messing you up while drawing.

"Do you enjoy drawing?"" she asked, looking at Lestatia.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 05:14 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled at Katie. "I love drawing!" She said happily. "I hate for someone to mess up my drawing." She added with a frown. She opened her sketchpad to one of her pages, and showed Katie a drawing she'd shown Sami before, of a thestral. Though Lestatia didn't know what they were, she liked how they looked and wanted to find one. She wanted one for a pet, but she didn't know how to find one, or even what they were called.

The picture was drawn with such talent that it could easily pass for a photograph.
"I drew this a couple days ago, but I'm not sure what it is. I really want one though, I think it'd be an awesome pet!" She said with a grin. "I think it might be a vampire horse." She added with a smile. "I just don't know where to find one, and I've not managed to sneak out to the forest yet to search for one." She said with a sigh.

--------------------
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 06:00 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Wow!" Kathleen gasped, looking at Lestatia's picture in amazement. "It's amazing. It looks like a thestral to me. From what I've read, they can only be seen once a person has seen death." she said, trying not to sound like a know-it-all, but still letting Lestatia know some about the thestrals.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 05:17 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia looked up at her with interest. "A thestral, huh?" She said, glancing back at her drawing. They can only be seen once a person has seen death. That was what that one boy had said too, only he hadn't known what they were called. If that was what they were called, then that was great. Now she could do some research in the library and find out more about them. She smiled happily. "I think it's a vampire horse." She said with a nod. "I wanna catch one and make it my pet." She said with a grin.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ