View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

White Tomb
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 09:37 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia rolled her eyes slightly. "Don't call me your girlfriend. I want nothing to do with you." She said boredly. She really did wish he would leave her alone. "How's detention?" She asked, giving a faint, halfharted smile. She knew he and Amelia had a detention after they'd been caught picking on her. She thought Sami should have detention too, but somehow that didn't happen.

She actually found it rather amazing that she had yet to get any detentions yet the whole time she'd been here. Her two roommates, Ashley and Melania, had, and Amelia and Sebastian had, but not her. Weird, huh? She figured either she was better at not getting caught than everyone else, or just the fact that, oddly enough, she hadn't really been breaking rules all that much since she'd been here.

Deciding she didn't really care what he would reply, she turned and started to walk away, not wanting to be anywhere near Cottonbrain. It'd be just her luck he'd start picking on her again, and bully her around and stuff. Unless he was too much of a coward without his buddy Amelia around.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 09:51 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smirked right in her face as she claimed to not want to have anything to do with him, fate was telling them otherwise they always seemed to bump into each other at the most random of places, fate wanted this and nobody ignored fate. Then she walked off without even giving him a chance to answer, how rude. Seb ran after her and stopped in front of her blocking her path [permission granted]. He wanted to have a chance to answer.

"Now why would you ask and walk away? That is very bad manners Les, didn't you're mother teach you any manners. Or did she die before she got round to that part?"

Oh Sebastian was getting very good at this taunting thing, he knew exactly what to say to bring out the hurt in someone. Forget magic for the time being Sebastian's greatest weapon was his words.

"Detention was easy, had to help with an injured unicorn. Learnt a lot. So thanks for getting me in trouble."

He lied, he was petrified of his detention from the moment it started to the moment it finished but he would not allow her to know that. He stepped aside, now that he had adequate time to answer her question he had no use for her and would let her pass if she wanted.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 10:02 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia stopped when he blocked her path. She didn't look up though. She'd had her head down while she was walking, and she didn't lift her head when he stopped in front of her path. Oh, and now he was trying to taunt her about her mother. Again. Every mention of her mom brought a small stab of pain to her heart, even when she was the one to mention her. It was far worse when someone like him did it. But she tried hard not to let it show that his words stung. She exhaled slowly in a long sigh. "Why don't you grow up?" She asked quietly, rolling her eyes again, as if to make it clear that she was not amused in the least.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 10:14 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Why would I do that when clearly I am having so much fun?"

He quipped back quickly, couldn't she see that he somehow found pleasure in her torment? He had thought it was rather obvious, despite the injuries to himself and the detention and probably the many more detentions to come he was addicted to the thrill of bullying her. It was just an added bonus that Amelia had join in on his little game and even more of an achievement that Sami, Les's former best friend had miraculously had a change of heart and jumped ship. He had never expected that but life was always full of little surprises.

"Why are you here alone?......Oh thats right your former best friend Sami, she's now my friend..... Its funny how the world works isn't it?"

Oh Sebastian you rude little bugger.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 10:30 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia bit her lip and didn't move. Of course he was having fun. People always seemed to have fun picking on her, for some reason. She wasn't really sure why. They just did, and until recently, she always fought back. And of course, now he was bringing up the whole thing with Sami. She sighed quietly. Well, at least he had moved out of her path. She reached up and pulled her hood back up, since it had fallen back off her head. "Then why don't you go hang out with her?" She asked bitterly. She glanced back at him. "Oh, you might want to watch her. She's a traitor you know." She said coldly. She started walking again, looking ahead now. She wanted to get away from him, quickly.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 10:30 PM

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 10:42 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Once again she took off. He stood there watching her briefly and was almost going to let her go but he could not resist just one last insult. He couldn't be bothered to run in front of her this time so he placed his hands around his mouth and called out to her.

"You filthy mudblood you deserve to be stabbed in the back."

It was petty but Sebastian was petty and when it came to insults he could always resort back to the term mudblood it never got old and it always was hurtful.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 11:04 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia stopped in her tracks, then turned around and faced him. She just looked at him for a moment, then spoke. "I deserve that, do I?" She said quietly, trying really hard not to let the pain she was feeling to show on her face. But failing somewhat, since she had a slightly hurt look on it. Words from one of her favorite books came into her mind. It wasn't her words, but Lestat's, but it fit this situation almost perfectly. "Of course I deserve it. That’s the simplest thing about dealing with me, apparently. I always deserve the worst." She said, taking the words for her own.

Her voice shook slightly as she spoke at first, and got a bit louder as she continued.
"The worst disloyalty, the worst betrayal, the worst abandonment!" She finished, her chin starting to tremble as she struggled as hard as she could not to cry. She could hear the pain in her voice, and while she hated it, she couldn't help it. She also couldn't stop tears from starting down her cheeks.

She just wanted to get away from him, but she figured he'd just chase after her if she ran off. She wiped some more tears off her face and then turned away. She absolutely hated for anyone to see her cry, especially someone like him. Though it was a bit late to try and keep him from seeing her cry, she still didn't want him to see her crying.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 11:07 PM

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 11:21 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was a surprised with her sudden ability to speak, she had said very little to him since she first knew he was lurking around and when she had spoke it had seemed like such an effort. He was glad she decided to do something even if it was just crazy ranting. He took a step back because what she was saying was kinda more to herself than anyone else, perhaps she was starting to have a nervous breakdown all the taunting had finally caused her to snap. If that was the case it was game, set, match Mr Delroy.

And then after everything the unthinkable happened, she began to cry. Seb couldn't recall her ever crying before she had always been the tough one, never allowing Seb to see her vulnerable side even though she was trying to hide it right now he could see her wiping the tears away and her pathetic little sobs. It was pleasing for him to see that he had caused her some pain. The same kinda pain she had caused him when she had thrown that iron gauntlet at him. He wasn't going to let this moment of weakness or her part pass to easily. He walked over to her so now that he was standing in front of her and gave her a big tight hug [permission granted]. He felt like a boa constrictor squeezing her tightly. Finally after holding her in his arms for an awkwardly long time he said something.

"Sebby will make you feel better."

And he squeezed tighter.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 11:50 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia's shoulders were shaking slightly with the extreme effort to stop crying, but she felt like she was fighting a losing battle. Then he suddenly came up and grabbed her.. hugging her? Lestatia tensed as her eyes widened. She didn't really even like her dad to hug her, let alone this jerk! "Get.. offa me!" She said through a small sob, squirming a bit to try and get away from him. Then he squeezed her tighter, obviously mocking her.

Once upon a time she might have kicked him between the legs, or maybe bit him on the throat as hard as she could. That would've startled him for sure. But now, she didn't even think of those things.
"Let go!" She cried, then shoved at him again with both hands, and managed to push him away, stumbling back a couple steps. "Why do always have to torment me!?" She asked, starting to cry a little harder, even though she was trying not to. She rubbed at her eyes with her hands and tried to glare at him, but it was a bit less than a proper glare.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:07 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian felt her squirm and he rather enjoyed it, the adrenalin was now rushing through his body. He felt so brave being able to finally touch the untouchable Lestatia Saphira LeGrande and he was in love with the power he felt. He broke his hold on her when she pushed him away, he wished that she hadn't he was rather enjoying their 'hug.'

"Why do always have to torment me!?" He thought about that question for a split second and answered.

"Because I like you."

He said in a creepy stalker kind of way.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:16 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia stared at him for a moment. Oh right, the creep. She remembered how things started off between them in the first place, when he said dirty stuff that made her mad, and she'd called him a pervert and thrown something at him. "Just.. leave me alone." She said quietly, still feeling extremely miserable, more so than she could possibly describe.

Then, going back close to the tomb, she sat on the ground and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she put her forehead down on her knees. She was still crying quietly, because she just couldn't stop no matter how hard she tried. But she was trying not to care that he was there, trying almost as hard as she was trying not to cry in the first place. She tried really hard to ignore him. Of course, it would be made a lot harder if he stuck around and kept picking on her and stuff. Hopefully he'd go away...

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 4 2011, 12:30 AM

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:35 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leave her alone, now why would he do that? This was just too much fun. Then he watched as she moved away from him slightly and sat down on the ground. Perhaps she was now admitting defeat. He did the only thing he knew to do and sat down next to her looking directly at her awkwardly. You know that feeling you sometimes get when you think someone is watching you, well he wanted her to get that feeling. He quickly reached up and pulled down her hood. He didn't want her to be hiding from him now, even if her forehead was down on her knees he wanted to see some part of her even if it was just her long black hair.

"You have lovely hair Les."

His voice was quiet and tender as he called her by her nickname a name that only her friends called her.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:48 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Great, now he was messing with her hood. Lestatia sighed, but it kind of turned into a shaky exhale of breath, due to the annoying crying. She wondered if he even knew what 'leave me alone' meant. But of course he did, he was doing this intentionally, trying to irritate her, and get to her. And stupid her, she was letting it work. She wondered what his comment about her hair was all about. She didn't really feel like sparing the bother to wonder too much about it.

She thought maybe if she ignored him, he'd finally get the message and just go away. She decided to try it, so she said nothing, and didn't move or lift her head or anything. Just tried to stop crying, which was thankfully starting to work, and let her hair fall all around her shoulders now that her hood had been pushed back, as she continued to sit in silence, trying to pretend he wasn't there. Luckily, she was really good at pretending things, and she started trying to think about her favorite characters instead of herself and Cottonbrained Sebastian.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:04 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When she didn't say anything he was annoyed, how was he supposed to have a proper conversation with her if she didn't converse with him. He reached up and began stroking her pretty black hair. He wondered if her filthy mother had the same hair or was it different? He continued stroking her as he spoke. He placed the thought of her being a dirty mudblood in the back of his mind.

"Talk to me, Les."

He cooed.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:17 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ok so that plan didn't work, obviously, since instead of giving up and leaving, he started messing with her hair. Lestatia flinched slightly as he did. She didn't like people touching her, especially not people like him. What was he doing? She looked up, rubbing the traces of tears from her eyes the best she could with one hand, while trying to push his hand away from her with the other.

"You're just having so m-much fun aren't you?" She asked. Stupid tears, now she had those post-crying hiccups, apparently. "Too bad you a-aren't in Astronomy, maybe the v-vampire would've picked you for his victim, i-instead of that older girl, you and Amelia b-both." She glared at him the best she could manage, which was rather poorly, but oh well. She hated how she sounded, but couldn't help it. He'd probably start making fun of her for it too.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:41 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was happy that she started talking, it was no fun having a conversation alone. He stopped stroking her hair and placed his hand down in his lap. He moved closer to her so that the sides of their arms were now touching.

"Yep."

He replied casually. He was having a hell of a good time. It was just him and her, like it was the first time they met, no Sami or Amelia to distract him and definitely no professors intruding out here.

"Why did that drawing mean so much to you? You know that one Meels burnt."

He disregarded her comments about astronomy class and vampires, he didn't care about that. He also ignored her post crying voice he didn't want her to stop talking and he feared if he did say something she would stop and he did not want that at all.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:53 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia watched him for a moment, then he sat next to her. What was with him? He was being extra.. weird and creepy and stuff today. Oh and now he had to mention that drawing again. No way was she telling him about that. She didn't even talk to her supposed 'friends' about that. She'd never even told Sami how her mom died. She didn't like his arm touching her, so she stood up. "That's none of your business." She said quietly, finally starting to get her voice under control a bit. "Go take a swim in the swamp. Maybe you'd find a crocodile to eat you." She said flatly, starting to walk away.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:02 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian rolled his eyes at her pathetic response and just when they were getting somewhere too she decided to get up and walk away....again.

"It is every bit my business. I got a detention because of that drawing."

He called out after her, hoping that she would stop and turn around. He missed the days when Les was Gothclaw and feisty, she would have already kicked his head in and bound and gag him had he tried any of this business before.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:12 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia heard what he said, and rolled her eyes as she turned back around. "Please. Don't even try to blame me for your detention." She said. "You got detention because you were being a bully, and you got caught." She informed him. "Just because my drawing was involved does not mean that you got in trouble because of it." She folded her arms and glared at him a bit, but the glare had little enthusiasm behind it.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:26 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled as she turned around, he knew that she would not let him have the last word especially if it was about her mother. She was almost too predictable.

"I don't blame you at all Les, why would you think that?"

Sebastian studied her from were he sat on the ground. He wondered what made her tick and why she was completely annoying, why couldn't she be like all the other people at Hogwarts why did she have to be so damned annoyingly different and why was he so obsessed with her.

"I blame Amelia, she really shouldn't have burnt you're personal property, especially without asking your permission."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:37 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia gave a short, humorless laugh. "Oh right. Now it's all Amelia's fault. Never your own, right?" She said. "You certainly didn't seem opposed to her burning it at the time, in fact I seem to recall you dancing around, chanting, 'Burn it, burn it, burn it!'." She rolled her eyes, as if to show how stupid and immature she thought he was.

She almost felt like slapping him, but he was down there on the ground, and she was standing up over here, and it was just way too much effort, and plus it would require going closer to him. It just wasn't worth the trouble.
"Why don't you burn in h*ll." She added, without emotion, just a statement, as she turned once again to walk off. 'I'm done with this nonsense.' She thought, sighing slightly. She just wanted to be alone somewhere.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:52 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian didn't say anything as she reminded them both of the events that unfolded that fateful afternoon. He even let out a laugh as she recalled his chanting of burn it, burn it, burn it. He remembered that moment with fondness.

"Why don't you burn in h*ll." He just smirked in response to that statement, he didn't have anything witty or horrible to say, he had said enough for one afternoon.

When she walked away he didn't bother to stop her he just let her go. He sat there for a little time while longer and then finally head off back to his dorm or something.

[END RP]

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Aug 4 2011, 02:52 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 03:17 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra was running away form the place that has been her home for a long time now. Tears are streaming down her face as she went down from her "real sister"'s office. What she found out there was heartbreaking. She don't know what to think. All she knows is that she can't digest the fact that the past is out to haunt her now. She's so over the fact that she was adopted and she really don't care if she meets her real family. It wouldn't change a thing. They gave her away and that's all that matters. She can live with the fact that she's adopted. Period. No other complications but the arrival of Katerina in her life made it impossible for her to think straight about things. Things are moving so fast and Nearra barely registers the fact that a professor looks a heck of a lot like her in her mind then the next thing she knows, she's being summoned in the professor's office for dropping her subject but turns out, it's a meeting Nearra dreaded for so long.

She ran and ran as the wind whipped across her face and made laugh-like noises as it hits the leaves of the trees over head. Nearra feels like it's natures way of taunting her and torture her. Well, it works. Nearra wiped her tear-streaked face with the back of her hand as she leaned on a tree for support. She didn't know she was going to the tomb of Dumbledore but she couldn't care less. All she wants is to get away from everything that reminds her of what happened and being at the castle reminds her of it.

{TAG: Ying Fa}

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 11:24 AM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Actually Ying is already there at the white tomb of the great Dumbledore. This is the place where she first encountered an older Slytherin who wanted to hurt her classmate and she tried her best to help the girl before but to no avail. She was just passing by from her patrols. While standing in front of the tomb, she couldn’t help but thank the old deceased man for being noble and for loving their house, it’s always an honor to be part of something great and honorable. She smiled to the white tomb and silently said her prayers and thanks and was about to head back to the castle when she heard a sob and the sound of footsteps. When she turned around to check who it was, she saw a girl leaning on a tree and looking like she’s been crying. Of course it’s pretty obvious it’s an older one probably near her age. In all curiosity and wanting to help in any way she can, she approached her and cleared her throat while pulling out her clean pink ornate hanky. “Urhmn…you okay there?” She held her hanky for her. “Here.” By this time, she had a good look of the girl and when she realized who it was, her eyes narrowed in surprise. “Nearra? Is that you?!”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 01:35 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra is crying her heart out and she held nothing back. She never cried like this before except that time when she found out she's adopted and created havoc in her room. Right now, fallen leaves, dried twigs and small rocks are moving restlessly. That's one downside of being telekinetic. You can't control it if your in a fit. She's leaning on the tree, punching the bark as she did so. She's weakened by the things moving around her. She feels so exhausted from running and crying that it even feels like her tears ran dry. As she heard footsteps towards her, she hastily wiped her tears with her hands. She don't want to be seen by anyone crying. She's a tough chick you know? She straightened her stance as she tried to stop the sobbing. The she recognized the voice. It's Ying. Relief flooded through her. As much as she hates to admit it, she needs a shoulder to cry on right now. There are things that are too much to bear. She ignored the hanky that Ying is offering and just hugged her, burying her face in her hair. Again, without saying anything, she burst into another round of tears.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 12:18 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Erhm, Ying blinked back a surprise when some leaves and twigs were moving on its own. Of course she had no idea what is Nearra’s ability, she’s really surprise to see them move on its own. Turning back her attention to her friend, she was surprise when she just hugged her and cried harder this time. This is the first time that she saw Nearra in this kind of state – crying, problematic and showing weakness because the Nearra she knew is tough, sarcastic but stil nice overall. She hugged her too and rubbed her back in an effort to placate her. “Hussh….what happened? Why are you crying Nearra?” It’s impossible if the reason is about bullying or Ying will let someone pull out her eyes from its socket because duh! No way in hell that she will cry over that reason. “Ssshhhh!” She continued to rubbed her back and then she tighten her hold to let her know she’s got a friend in her.

This post has been edited by Ying Fa: Aug 25 2011, 11:37 AM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 01:15 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Exactly. Nearra's not the cry baby type. It's like, the last thing she want to do at school and in front of people. It's one thing to act crying but in real life? Nah. She'll never cry even if her life depends on it. It's not gonna happen. But this time is different. "I--she--that professor-- said *sob* she said--she said *sob*" it's hard to speak while crying you know? It's impossible, especially if you're distraught like Nearra here.

She tried to regulate her breathing. He breath went out is gasps like she's having a panic attack. Her chest raising up in down in quick succession, her hands shaking uncontrollably. She needs to calm down, now. Having Ying there is such a huge relief. Knowing that she's got someone in her team made her feel a little better. SHe's crying alot now since she held her tears back while she's still at Prof. Petrov's office.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:55 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying tried to shush Nearra but her sob is getting louder and she’s also getting hysterical. “Whoa Nearra calm down...breathe…Look at me!” She requested as her other hand continued to rub her back to pacify her. Feeling her hand shook violently, she released her and instead grabbed her hands and hold on to I tightly before she looked at her sincerely. “Please tell me what’s wrong…” She said in a comforting voice, “Who is that professor you mentioned? What did she do to you?” Even if she didn’t understand a bit of what might have happened to her, she felt a sudden anger toward whoever that professor is. This is actually a first and she was really shock to see her broken and crying nonstop. Gone was the strong and confident woman she knew from before. Is it really that serious to behave like this?

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 10:48 PM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra let Ying hold her shaking hand. Things are moving around violently. Broken down trees rolling in different directions, leaves flying though there's no wind, rocks rolling out. It was a mess. She's still sobbing as her knees buckled under her and she fell limp on the ground looking like she lost the most important person in her life, ironically enough. Nearra is like she's not in her own body. It's like she's moving automatically, her brain in auto pilot. She looked up at Ying with tear-streaked face, tears coming down from her eyes. "That prof*sob*fesor *sniff* told me she's *hick* she's my sister." was all that Nearra could manage to say. Her senses little by little coming back. Her hands feel cold and she could feel a throbbing in her head. A head ache always comes after she 'use' her ability excessively, well, the crying is also a factor for that. Of all the people who could find her in this state, Nearra's grateful it's Ying. She's one of those few people whom Nearra entrusted her secret about her family. Sure, Nearra accepted the fact that she's adopted way back before and she's willing to forget everything about her past but when it comes to haunt her at school, it's too much.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 11:51 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying got very distracted with the broken trees and flying leaves around them. Nearra went limp on the ground and she had to struggle to catch her just in time for her to fall on her feet. “Nearra, are you doing this? Please make it stop or you’ll ruin the whole place!” She exclaimed and shivered at the thought. It’s really bad when someone lost control of their temper and emotion especially if you have a special ability because all hell will break lose at the sudden rage. When Nearra looked at her with that tear-streaked face, she couldn’t help but raised her hand and wiped those tears away. It’s so sad to see her like this. She listened to her and had to leaned down a bit to hear her properly. She only understood professor and sister and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to connect the bits and pieces of what she said. “What?! Sister? Who is it?” She hugged her softly and let go to look at her in concern yet confuse way. “But why are you crying? Shouldn’t you be happy that you met your sister?”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 04:16 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra can't control her ability while in this state. She never use her ability like this, well, except that time when she learned she's adopted but she didn't know it back then. Now, she's very aware of her ability and controlling it in this state of mind is just impossible. She nodded at Ying's question if she's the one doing it. It's not a secret really. Heck, she even use her ability to annoy people. You know, throw stuffs at then and other silly things you can do when you can move things around at will. Nearra is calming down. Thank Merlin for that. Another minute of this senseless crying will ruin her reputation as that cool tough chick. At her next question, Nearra's voice broke. "Katerina Petrov." It's not that hard to miss, I mean, hello? They look a lot like each other. Doesn't that count for something? "Why *sniff* why am I crying? *sob* They freakin' dumped me! Gave me away like a puppy." Now who would be glad with that? No one was happy when they were dumped.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 01:56 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying was glad that Nearra is starting to calm down. What’s currently happening is already terrible, what more if she really gets angry? Man! She could destroy the trees around them if she wants too and she’s sure not only the trees but ANYTHING. It wouldn’t really be a good sight and she will not allow it either. At her answer, Ying looked at her disbelievingly. “What?! Her?” Of course she met that professor, she had this Astronomy with the Vampire last summer. That explains the same face and look of wonderment both in Nearra’s face and her professor once they saw each other. And her next statement only made her feel bad. “But-but why did they do that to you?” She’s confused why her family gave her away just like that, there must be some explanations or valid reasons for doing so! She swallowed and looked at her directly. “What is her reaction, did she…err, did she accept you easily?” It’s kind of awkward to ask her that question for it could trigger another crying, she could tell it’s not really a good meeting between her and her sister.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 12:27 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She's still sobbing and talking is hard for her right now. Her throat feel raw and lump is still there. Yes, she is that professor. It was crazy that Nearra TAed for her in that class last summer. Well, it's not like you could turn down a direct offer to TA a certain class for a professor, right? That'll be downright disrespectful. And she haven't sheen Katerina anywhere until then. At Ying's answerable question, Nearra made a disgusted sound. "Because they thought I'm a squib! *sniff* She said there's some *hick* great onslaught or whatever of squibs when I was young so *sob* so they--- they have no-- choice but to give *sniff* me a-a-away." But being Nearra, she don't believe that. They could always get her again after that thing is done but they didn't. And is being a squib really that bad? That they have to get children who are squibs and kill them or dump them or whatever? That is so cruel! And what basis dis they have to say that she's a squib? She's too young back then! So is there some kind of a test where you can see if a child is a squib? Impossible. "Oh yeah, she pretty much accepted me. Showed me the adoption papers from St. Mungo's signed by my parents. Like that'll change anything." she waved her hands in a dramatic gesture and as she did so, a huge log was thrown away like a giant picked it up the ground and threw it. It landed near the lake and rolled onto the lake before sinking. "She acted like she cared for me. It's not like she did something to keep me, right? She knew they're giving me away. And she said I have an older brother. Older brother! And what did he do? Nothing. I guess having me was bad for them." She did hate it when Kurt came into her life. When it was just her, Cassandra and Samuel's attention is all on her but when Cassandra got pregnant with Kurt, everything changed. They're her adoptive family by the way.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 03:54 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying balled her first tightly, there’s that blood status stupidity again. Even until now, she couldn’t move on with the fact that why is it that some people are taking it too seriously? Honestly what’s the big deal if you a pure one of a mud blood? “Just like that? That’s bull!” She exclaimed in annoyance but caught herself since she remembered her other side of the family would probably have the same preference in life. No, that’s already proven since they ignored her mom when they learned she chose a muggle born and her grandparents had no idea one of the twins have magical abilities.

She gasped as a log was thrown away like it was just a piece of small junk. “Gosh Nearra, stop it, you’re freaking me out! What is that ability anyway?!” She was distracted by what she can do and if the circumstances were different, she would admire this, but since the situation is kinda serious, she was just as terrified.

She looked at her to divert her attention again. “Nearra you have to forgive and forget, it will not change anything either if you will act all stubborn about this. Why can’t you just accept them too since you sister accepted you with open arms? I know it's easy to say it, but who knows maybe this will lead to a good chance to get to know your real parent now.” She squeezed her hand softly. “Give them a second chance Nearra. Maybe they want to make it all up to you now.”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 06:01 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

{the post monsters are slowly coming to life...}

Nearra is hiccuping and sobbing and sniffing all at the same time. Who would have thought that's even possible? Her head is now really aching. She could feel a second heartbeat on her temples. She probably has panic attack, she's just not aware of it. She pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them like a child. No, she's not rocking back and forth like a crazy person, just hugging herself. It feels like all she has left is herself. Nearra is glad that Ying understood where she's coming from. So what if she's a squib? Does that make her any less human? And she's their child! Doesn't that count for something?

As Ying gasped, Nearra burried her face in between the hallows of her knees. She mumbled "Telekinesis" softly between her robes. Great. Her robes, she forgot she's wearing them. Now they're ruined. She have to fix them when she's at the dorms. But first she needs to calm herself and look presentable enough to be seen by her housemates.

At Ying's statement, Nearra looked up, her jaws dropped. She's being stubborn? Why? Now she don't have the right not to accept them when they dumped her in the first place? That's so unfair! But then, she remembered nothing is fair in this life. "Acceptance is not an easy thing to give Ying. Fine. So I'm being stubborn but can't you just give me that? My whole life has been a lie and now they're popping out of whatever hell hole they came from to make it all right?" You've got to be kidding her. In this state, nothing that makes sense will bore into her. She's just that fragile. Once broken, she can never be glued back together.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 10:56 AM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(I so agree. XD )

Ying sighed and looked at Nearra hopelessly, at the rate this is going, she won’t stop crying and this will only lead to more trouble. But then again, can she really blame her friend if she’s reacting this way? Come on Ying, didn’t you get angry at your mom too when you learned she lied to you? You’re even hurt that of all people who will betray you, it had to be your mom who’s always there for you and supporting you all the way right?! Ying bit her lip as she stared at Nearra with pity but she will not show that to her for it will only make the situation worse. She learned from experience that it’s stupid for others to pity someone just because she’s hurt or feel betrayed, they don’t need pity and compassion, only ears to listen and shoulder to cry on and nothing else major. She could only hugged Nearra and rubbed her back while she’s staring hard to the disturbance of the trees around them.

She looked down on her when she muffled her answer to her question. “Tele…what?!” She didn’t quite catch that but then she’s no longer ignorant about abilities now because of her own research during her third year when she’s having a problem with weather connection. “Telekinesis?!” So that explains her ability to move anything at will. Whoa!

She kind of accidentally sat down on the ground when she saw Nearra’s reaction. Man she’s scary! She sighed and sat down in front of her to look at her directly. “Nearra, I know it needs a lot of time, I am not saying you should accept them right there and then. Believe me I know what you’re going through now, been there too and it’s darn hard. But you also have to accept and be open about it, not close yourself from your problems.” Her mom lied to her all her life too about her grandparents and her being a dark wizard. Half of her life had been hidden from her like it was something she’s not allowed to know and when she did, it hurts like hell. “Yes cry, be angry, shout, curse! I will not stop you. Bring it all out, it’s hard when you’re suppressing it inside. I’ll listen you know.”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 11:57 PM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[Dang, you are killing me.]

As much as Nearra wants to scream, kick, wail and curse, it's just not her, except the curse part. Believe me when I say she's more than capable of cursing. At this state of mind, Nearra can't process anything else but her rage and that hollow feeling of emptiness in her chest. It's like she lost her heart and she can't find it anywhere in her body. She's that lost right now. They say that one person won't be complete without knowing their true identity, their true family. It doesn't look like that for Nearra. Just look at her, all forlorn and weeping near a tomb of some great wizard. So appropriate. She could have just used that excuse for weeping. It's not that conspicuous if you are crying your eyes out in front of a grave right? The only hole in that is Nearra really don't know the guy buried in that tomb, much less cry because of his death years and years ago. However, Nearra doesn't feel that alone right now because she had her friend by her side. She hugged Ying back.

About the ability. Yes, she's telekinetic. The writer is just lazy in putting it into her sig. And besides, she'd have to make graphics for that to match the others. Because Ying looks like she don't believe her, Nearra picked a rock, yes, a rock, her favorite medium of showing her abilities. She held it in the middle of her palm and made it float eerily in mid air. About three inches above her open palm. After a few seconds, she let it drop and cried softly.

As Ying sat down on the ground, Nearra have to tuck her hair behind her ears. It felt wet to her because of the tears. "That's how it sounds like, Ying. I guess it'll be easy forgiving my adopted parents because they loved me but them? I don't even know them. I won't know it's them if I came across them in the streets." She wouldn't believe Katerina even with all the paper works she gave her if it comes to that but what she can't explain is the uncanny resemblance between the two of them. No two person can look a lot like the other if their not the least related. At least, that's what Nearra thinks. "It's hard. Just thinking about it puts a lump in my throat and makes me wan't to rip someone's head off." she said that with so much conviction as to even bother mimicking the action of such deed. With that, a rotting piece of log burst into teeny tiny bits nearby. Now she's scary.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 03:14 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(there shorter! tongue.gif )

Ying watched in all fascination as Nearra showed her how her ability works. “Wow!” Who wouldn’t be amazed, she can move anything at will, isn’t that already a cool thing to do!? While she can only control weather and zip zap someone on her way. Yeah right like she will really do that. The rock is floating just above Nearra’s open palm and then it fell down when she willed it to. Talking about epicness right?!

Now back to serious business, Ying sighed softly, she should have expected Nearra is a stubborn girl too just like her. “That’s exactly my point Nearra, how will you know them if you will not even give them a chance to get to know you. Who knows you’ll know more than what you ask for if you will just give them a chance.” She grabbed stone nearby and threw it distractedly. What she says is also applicable for her own dilemma. She hasn’t even met her relatives in her mother’s side and yet she’s already angry at all of them. That’s the irony of life, you have to give it as an advice to realized it for your own benefits. She flinched at her viciousness. “Pfft! Like it’s so easy to do, but yeah I understand. Before, I wanted to go see my grandparents and kick them one by one why they have to disown my mom for loving a muggle.” Shaking her head, she sighed deeply once again only to freaked out in surprise because of the log that exploded. “Man Nearra, you’re scary! Stop it will you!”

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 7 2011, 04:30 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[doesn't change anything *shrugs*]

Nearra smiled a bit at Ying's obvious display of admiration or whatever that is. At least someone liked her ability when she can technically destroy everything in her path with just her thoughts. Yes, it is epic. But that won't lift Nearra's mood from so down to pure bliss. Nope, it's not happening.

Just as expected, Nearra is as stubborn as a rock. That's what life made her to be. But not only that. Life made her stronger and tougher, but not strong and tough enough for this. No one prepared her for this! Things progressed in such pace that even Nearra won't be able to keep up. Nearra shook her head as Ying tries to squeeze some sense in her clouded mind. "But I don't want to give them a chance. They didn't look for me or try to contact me. They've forgotten me, dumped at some chest in their mind that they won't even think nor dare to open. I'm sure that if I don't look like that--that girl, she won't even make a connection and remember that she has a little sister whom they gave away." Since Nearra's busy thinking about her problem, she can't see the way Ying acts. There's so much that one can bear and Nearra's reached her limit. And besides, even if she saw how Ying is disturbed by her dilemma, she can't sy anything that'll help her situation when she can't even help herself. "If that's whatyou want to do then they're still lucky because it that was me, I'll burst into their house while they are eating dinner and I'll torture them one by one until they realize what wrong they'd done to me and how wrong they were for giving me up." She's thinking so much that she can even imagine what she said. That's Nearra's overtly vivid imagining. That doesn't help her ability either because now, a rock as big as Grawp's fist flew away and hit a tree and left a deep dent on the trunk. Poor things, at least those things move away from them, not towards them. When Ying exclaimed about how scary she's being, she realized what she's doing. She's almost blinded by her headache and the tears from her eyes makes her sight blotchy.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 01:36 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Urgh! Ying rolled her eyes exaggeratedly because of Nearra’s stubbornness. How can she be so close-minded about this?! Heaving a deep sigh, she looked down dejectedly. Even if she wanted to help her, it would be useless for now because the girl is still blinded with anger. All she could think of now is anger and how bitter she is for the news that she has in fact an older sister and family who didn’t even look for her before. Looking at her again, she asked the first thing that comes to mind. “Then I’ll ask you, will you be happy if you will just ignore them? Will it be sufficient that you’ve learned you have a real family and then just ignore them now because you are angry? Aren’t you even curious what they like? Just a tiny bit of curiosity?” These are her realizations from before when her anger toward her dark wizard family died down. Of course she’s still sulking why her mom lied to her but while you’re growing up, you’re also developing an open-mind about things. You just don’t react without thinking about it first. You’re beginning to assess and then react and act on your emotions.

Hearing her torture tactics if she was the one on her shoes, Ying huffed in annoyance. “Oh yeah put the justice in your hands, double kill them if it will make you happy. But it will not change the fact that you are their daughter, you are your sister’s sister and they are your family.” She glared at the offending rock that Nearra sent to a tree. In major irritation, she sent a zap of her lightning toward the rock and it exploded into million pieces and then she looked at Nearra calmly. Not in the least bit of concerned over what she did. “Now will you stop it or you’ll be the next target of my lightning?” She raised her eyebrow, annoyed.

This post has been edited by Ying Fa: Sep 8 2011, 01:38 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 01:07 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

For the first time in this conversation, Ying was able to squeeze some sense in Nearra's mind. That made her think. Would she really be happy with hating them? Would she feel good knowing she has a real family out there but not know them? She must admit that she's curious on what they are like. All that she has of them is the image she made of them in her imagination. Those tall dark figures with blank faces and vicious eyes, more like the monsters of her sleeps when she were younger. "I won't be happy but that would be my revenge for them. See me independent, that I don't need them. I want them to regret everything they did to me. Make them wish they didn't give me away. When I'm done, I'll be happy, and satisfied I did." It's crazy that Nearra is thinking like this. It's like, she'd turned evil or something. She's not really evil. Mean, probably but not at all evil.

Nearra clapped her hands over her ears as a bolt of lightning made the rock she sent out flying explode and break to a million pieces. Her eyes weren't used to the sudden noise so it was a few moments before she recovered her hearing. All she caught of what Ying said was the last part about her being the next victim of her lightning. "Go ahead, be my guest." she murmured as fresh tears fell down from her eyes.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 03:29 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“I don’t think they will be a bit concerned if you will ignore them. They’ve been ignoring you all your life and why would they even bother forcing you to like them if you’re not even putting an effort to do the same.” Ying couldn’t help the sarcasm in her voice. You see, sometimes if you first tactic is useless, you can always do the reverse psychology. “Didn’t you hear yourself? You want to prove them that you can be independent without their help. Nearra you’ve survive for a long time without them of course they know that by now. I don’t really know the real story of what your sister wants from you but I would just assume that all they want is your acknowledgement and acceptance. And if you did be successful over your plan, let’s see if you’ll be satisfied just like what you are saying now.” Unconsciously, she just stated a goad to Nearra. If it’s about family, in the end, you will always turn to them because admit it, when we are in our weakest point in our lives, it’s always our family who we can turn to.

Her wish would be her command and zap her with her lightning only if she didn’t see those tears again. Deep within her, even without her tears, she couldn't hurt a fly not even a friend. "You'll be seeing more of your sister so you better accept the fact that she is really related to you."

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 09:55 PM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It doesn't take a psychologist for Nearra to see what Ying is trying to do. Great, now the reverse psychology. Nope, won't work on Nearra. "That's because they thought I was dead. I was weak and frail as a child and useless. When they gave me away, they weren't expecting me to live long. That's what Katerina said. There's no use hiding the truth from me now." Well, they are putting an effort to meet Nearra, that much was said by Katerina. Though she's not entirely convinced she's telling the truth or she just said that to keep her quiet and not turn anything she said to something else. Mind you, she's pretty good in turning a conversation into something else. "I did (survive). But I did it without knowing I've got family somewhere and they don't know I still exist. I think I would feel more accepting if she said they looked for me to no avail but no, they expected me to be dead and I survived. I want to rub that in their face." Maybe she'll accept them in due time. It's hard to forget the hurting if the wound is still fresh.

At what Ying said next, that Nearra can understand. Her sister is a professor at Hogwarts so it's not impossible for them to bump into each other especially now that she is affiliated with Slytherin. "I accept that she's my sister. I can't deny that. But I can't talk to her like a sister." She don't know for how long but she can wrap her head around it some time. Just give her more time to think about things.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 08:08 AM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying now realized this Operation: Help Nearra is useless if her friend is not helping herself at all. She blew the hair out of her face and rolled her eyes visibly. “Fine, have it your way.” She fell silent for a few moments and took a peak at Nearra again. “Maybe we just have to accept the fact that there’s really bad people who will hurt us either accidentally or purposely. It’s already up to us how we will react or accept it because it’s also not healthy to be living in bitterness. It will slowly eat you alive and you will just fall into fit of depression. I know and I am sure it’s not what you have in mind right?” Still sitting on the ground, she leaned on the nearest tree and gazed to the sky with a far look on her face. “At least your sister told you the truth and not hide it from you. You may not need them just like what you said but they are still your family. In time you’ll learn to forgive and accept them. If you can’t treat her as your sister, then just give her the respect she needs as Professor. Be civil at least, it won’t hurt you to be like that.” What about her? What would be her reaction if she finally met her relatives? Would it be like this too? Unwilling and unrelenting?

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 01:18 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra don't know what to think as of the moment. Her mind is closed an blank at the same time. Her head pounding with head ache. She can't talk anymore because she can hear her voice echoing in her head like a megaphone is directly pointed at her ear. Nothing is making sense for her right now. "I don't know okay?!" she suddenly snapped, her voice rising. "I can't think right now. All I can think is the things that happened to me the past years and it's not easy!" Why can't she be left alone with her thoughts? It's not like she's killing someone with them right? At what Ying said last, Nearra thought about that. "I'll try to ignore her the best that I can. I'll be civil, but that doesn't mean I'll go around talking to her like any of this didn't happen." she buried her face again in the hollow between her knees.

This post has been edited by Nearra Morgan: Sep 13 2011, 01:19 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 14 2011, 02:12 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying raised her brows to a dangerous level when Nearra suddenly snapped at her. “No need to snap at me Nearra, don’t think I don’t understand what you are going through.” She’s irritated but she knew why she’s acting this way. “I think you’re not getting my point. I would like to clarify that forgiveness is different from acceptance. When you forgive someone, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll accept him in your life again. For example, you and your real family, I am saying you should forgive what they did to you. But that doesn't mean you'll take them back as your family again. That's a separate decision you'll have to make.” Is she making any sense here or she will have to make this the hard way? “Don't confuse the two.”

Another realization from her own life problems is that the process of getting angry (for awhile) is part of your healing. She smiled and tapped Nearra on her arm to get her attention. She was letting her cry and be angry over her problems. “Please don't be shocked with what I'm going to say next...Don't Rush to Forgive If the Wound Is Grave. When the hurt is very deep, don't forgive right away. When someone hurts you deeply, people are not required to forgive right away or don’t require that we drive out our feelings of anger "right now". Why? Because we're not robots with push buttons on our chest. In fact, we need to get angry for awhile as part of our healing." Come on Nearra! She knows that she made a fair point and hopes Nearra got that part. The writer is inspired by the Kerygma story she read today so yeah.

This post has been edited by Ying Fa: Sep 15 2011, 12:51 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 07:35 AM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra don't need a lecture about the difference between two words that Nearra currently don't understand. In normal days, Nearra would understand Ying's satements but in her state of mind now, any reasoning won't work. Granted that she understood what Ying is saying earlier but now that her head is pounding so bad, she felt like she's going to faint any minute now. She feels so drained of energy and will to stay upright. "Stop, please stop." Nearra pleaded. She's never been this vulnerable her entire life. Sure she's old and strong and technically can do anthing she wants to when and where she wants but that's not the point here. As strong as she thought she is, she's still weak inside when it comes to dealing with her past. Who would have thought she's going to be affected this much? Definitely not Nearra. She was surprised at how she reacted. She never thought she would meet her real family ever so she never really given it much thought until now. She felt stupid for acting all arrogant and cold and just horrible with Katerina earlier when she's obviously exerting effort to reach out to her. "I don't know if I can ever forgive them. I don't want to think about it but I can't. It keeps popping in and out of my mind and the reasons behind what happened." Nearra was crying again. She thought that her tears were dry already from all the crying she did earlier but then again, she's wrong. She's always wrong.

She looked at Ying as she said her words of wisdom that Nearra can't make sense of. Why did Ying chose to be all poetic and stuff when Nearra can't understand them? Can't she reserve those kind of statements some other time? Maybe sometime when Nearra's got something snarky to retort? Nearra's got her way with words and most of the times it's hard to understand her. Only her close friends can understand her, but it turns out, she's wrong even with that one. "Can't you just let me cry until my eyes are dry, not judging me on what I did, what I should have done and what I should do? I just need a friend to hold me, telling me I'm going to be fine and it all doesn't matter." Nearra looked small and vulnerable like a frail child in the streets whom your heart goes out to because of pity. No, Nearra doesn't need anyone's pity. She just needs a shoulder to cry on and an understanding and non-judgemental ear to listento her. Is that too much to ask?

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 02:06 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Who would have thought that Nearra is not only one stubborn fool but also a stupid one? Can’t she see that this is also one way of comforting her? Inside her mind, Ying is ready to kick Nearra to wake her up from her stupid slumber. She already used the consoling type and also the reverse type to let her pour out her anger but the girl is clueless of what she wanted for her to do. This is completely out of my way now. She shut her mouth and didn’t say anything anymore. Talking to someone who is already closing her mind from her problems is already hard to handle.

All she did was walked to her slowly and hugged her until she was leaning on her shoulder again. She rubbed her back and whispered this. “Then cry, you know I am just here even if you’re contradicting all that I have said. Just think it over I am not forcing you to listen nor trying to judge you. You know I will not do that to you. I am merely trying to help but if you don't need it, that's fine.” At least she did her part, it’s all up to Nearra now to decide for herself. She fell silent again, just listening to her hiccups.

This post has been edited by Ying Fa: Sep 19 2011, 02:09 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Nearra Morgan
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 09:44 PM

Alumni
2222 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nearra hates being the consoled one. She dreaded the time when she'll be the one crying and looking like a fool because she can't wrap her mind around something. She's not an idiot. but it seems like when it comes to personal matters, Nearra's not the brighthest bulb in the box. Nearra could tell that ying is all fed up with her drama and is tired of saying sensible things that just won't mark on Nearra right now. Maybe she'll remember this day and realize how wrong she was and she just let her emotions took over her and Ying was right for saying those things. Nearra felt comforted when Ying hugged her. She's really thankful that she got a friend like Ying. What good had she done to deserve a friend like her? Or any of her friends? "Thank you..." she said, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She felt weak and she almost can feel her feet. She took a deep breath and she felt hollow inside. She can't pin point where the hollowness came from and why. There's just that one empty place inside of her. Like there's something missing.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:25 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying sighed while still having Nearra leaning on her shoulder. She’s actually very lucky for having someone who can be there at times like this. When this happened to her before, it’s fall break so no one is there to comfort her. She didn’t even go home to see her family because she’s scared that her mom will notice the changes in her. When she returned to the school, she kept it all to herself and didn’t say anything to her best friends. Well one knows about it, Luna and she also saw how vulnerable she was that time. “It helps a lot that someone knows our problem or that you can let it all out with them knowing they understood your situation.” She told her cryptically, hoping that Nearra understood what she’s trying to say. After what felt like forever, she started to chuckle to lessen the serious atmosphere. “Hmm, didn’t know you can be this frustrated and …you…know…defenseless.” Yes that’s exactly the right term to describe her now. “Don’t take it as an offense and I am not saying it also makes you weak.” It just that this event gave her realization that nearra, even if how strong and confident she is all the time, there was this soft side that people cannot see and she was glad to be one of the privileged to see this side of her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ