View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

White Tomb
Prof. Gabriella Moretti
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 09:51 PM

Professor Emeritus
777 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is the best! | SLY leaders (by Vera)
PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 06:45 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha was wondering the grounds pondering the fact that she was DONE! Done with classes, done with NEWTs and hopefully about to graduate. Well, almost done...ever the overachieving student, she still had to finish an optional assignment, that's right optional, for Wand Apprenticeship. Her steps took her towards the lake and the White Tomb. Sorcha contemplated the quiet spot and decided to sit for a while.

((Tag Kitty Thomas))

--------------------
user posted image

WAND<>Empath<>Ravenclaw Affiliate Professor
Sig set by Kyla Parker. Thank you!
PMEmail
^
Prof. Kitty Thomas
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 11:13 AM

Unsorted Member
2365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kitty still couldn’t believe that seven years of school, seven years of being in the Ravenclaw tower, was going to come to an end in a few weeks. She had one more NEWT left, her flying, and then she could breathe a sigh of relief, and spend the remaining time at Hogwarts being with her friends, and being totally awesome. As she made her way in the grounds, Kitty gave a small smile, noticing a old friend of hers right there.

Sorcha!” She called, making her way towards the girl, who was sat down. “How having your exams been hun?” Kitty asked, perching down next to her. It was good to have friends.

--------------------
user posted image
The Talented Mr Wood Made My Sig. He also owns most of my RP's... go tell him he's as awesome as a smurf.
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 02:16 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha looked up from her musings and grinned widely as she saw her good friend Kitty come up to her. "Hey Kitty! Exams you say? I guess the best I can say is that I got through them. But I think I at least passed the 4 that I took. I can't believe 7 years is almost over..." she said, her voice becoming somewhat wistfull. All of a sudden, the adult wizarding world loomed. "And you? How did your exams go?" she asked in return.

This post has been edited by Sorcha Maeve Tobin: Jun 9 2011, 02:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Prof. Kitty Thomas
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 05:17 PM

Unsorted Member
2365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I know. It’s like.. soon we are going to be adults. Adults with jobs. Adults with bills and responablities. Horrible feeling, isn’t it?” Kitty replied, giving her a shrug. “As well as I could do. I mean, my Potions went well I think. Which did you take in the end? With me it was Potions, Defence, Charms and Herbology. I was toying with taking flying also though.” Kitty was scared about the future. But she was even more scared about failing out of Hogwarts. She totally knew that would be her boggart at the moment. Failing, and having to spend her life as a muggle.

--------------------
user posted image
The Talented Mr Wood Made My Sig. He also owns most of my RP's... go tell him he's as awesome as a smurf.
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 06:07 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha nodded in understanding. "I know, bills. Scarier than facing a boggart turned into your worst fear!" she said, grinning. "Let's see, I took Charms, DADA, Divinations and Potions. I was toying with Transfiguration but I never did very well in those classes. I was much better at Charms. Any idea what you want to do after school?" she asked gently. Sometimes it was hard to talk about future plans.

She really hoped she could become a professor. She really loved Hogwarts, the drafty halls and cold classrooms, hanging out in Ravenclaw Tower and the Great Hall. She really didn't want to leave.

This post has been edited by Sorcha Maeve Tobin: Jun 10 2011, 06:07 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Prof. Kitty Thomas
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 01:44 PM

Unsorted Member
2365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kitty let out a small laugh when Sorcha spoke about bills. “I was thinking a professor. I mean, I love to learn, and I think teaching students would be awesome. But then, my friend plays Quidditch for Puddlemere, you remember the Hufflepuff Anna Aragray?” Kitty paused, to let Sorcha recall who she was speaking about. “Well, she thinks she could get me a tryout for them. And Pro-Quidditch has been a dream of mine for years, even more so since become the Claw Captain. What about you?” Kitty stopped, and looked at the tomb, before listening to Sorcha’s reply. Summer was gonna be a blast.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 04:32 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha clapped when Kitty mentioned playing pro-Quidditch. "Yeah, I remember Anna. You should seriously try out for the team and play for a while if you make it. You'd be great at it. You could always become a teacher after that," she said excitedly. "I'd like to teach, I think. I'd be no good to anybody on a broom!" she said, laughing ruefully at her shortcomings. A movement caught her eye and she looked out to see the Giant Squid playing in the sunlit lake.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Prof. Kitty Thomas
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 04:38 AM

Unsorted Member
2365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Thanks.” Kitty blushed, at the compliment. She knew she was an average player, but she still had no idea if she would be able to hack playing amongst those who were the best. It was such a past pacing game, one mistake and she could be hit by a bludger on her first day. Yeah, that sounded fun. “You would be a great teacher Sorcha. Any ideas what topics? And no one can be bad on a broomstick, Sorcha. The broom can sense you fear… unless you really are terrible, then stay of the broom for everyones life.” She gave her friend a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 11:55 AM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha burst out laughing at Kitty's last sentence. "No, seriously, it's probably safer for everyone if I stay off brooms. I can take off, fly straight, turn in a really wide circle, and land. You, on the other hand, are really good. I've seen you on the Quidditch pitch," she said, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes. With a last giggle, she thought of what classes she would like to teach. "I think I'd be good with a Charms class or Potions. Those turned out to be my best subjects which was a surprise to me," she added. Then she thought over the NEWTs she had taken. Charms had probably been the hardest. "Wasn't that Charms practical fun?" she asked, a tiny bit of sarcasm in her tone. "Trolls and spiders. I would have laughed if they weren't all coming after me all at once. I also broke my arm during that one," she said, remembering how she had tried to shrink the trolls to a more managable size. She had broken her arm shortly after that. But all was healed and working perfectly.

Sorcha looked up as an owl flew towards her, an envelope in it's beak. She held up her arm so it could land. It landed and she took the letter then reached into the pocket of her robe. She pulled out a peanut butter cracker from a packet that was in her pocket and offered it to the owl. "Would you like this? It's not an owl treat but it's yummy," she said. The owl tilted its head to one side and considered the offering, then took it in it's beak. After consuming the cracker, it spread its wings. Sorcha raised her arm, launching the bird back towards the castle.

Then, and only then, did she look at the letter. It was from the Headmistress. Glancing at Kitty, she opened the seal and read the message. A grin of delight spread across her face. It was the listing of her NEWTs and the grades that she had gotten. "My NEWT grades," she said and paused to read them again.

This post has been edited by Sorcha Maeve Tobin: Jun 13 2011, 09:43 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 09:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(I hope you don't mind. You can rp around us smile.gif)

Roxy was breathing really hard. She had been running around for the past thirty minutes now. She finally decided to stopped at the lake when she saw the white tomb. She went to a closer look and gave a small smile. She heard a lot of stories from her family about how great Professor Dumbledore was. Sometimes she actually wished she was there when he was still alive. Taking out a towel from her bag, she wiped the sweat off her face while still staring at the tomb.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Riley!!! user posted image Profile//Shipper
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 30 2011, 09:00 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie had just finished reading Modern Magical History and read that Dumbledore's Tomb was actually located on the grounds of the castle. She had met him through the use of a time-turner during Transfiguration last term and ever since had been quite interested in him. She had been able to just feel how great he was.

Deciding that she had to go to his burial place, Sophie made her way to its location by the lake. Upon her arrival she noticed a red-haired girl who looked a little older than her. The girl looked like she had just been out on a run, and Sophie always appreciated someone who enjoyed those sorts of things. She walked up diagonally toward the girl as to not frighten her and said, "Oh hello."

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Nearra Morgan for the set and Melora MacKenna for the ability banner!
PM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:04 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana was seated on a rock, and faced the large, old, tomb. Yep. This was it. The tomb of the legendary Dumbledore. She sighed. She was rather disappointed about it. All of her friends were telling her about how amazing he was and blah blah blah... Lana expected it to be a bit more... Well... fancy. I mean, he was one of the greatest wizards. She looked up and saw a girl. Maybe a third year. "Umm...Hello?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 08:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Well I guess since this already happened, if you two don't mind, we can all just rp with each other smile.gif)

Roxanne was still admiring the view when someone came. She was not really sure what house she was in but she seemed friendly. "Hey. Are you like --- do you know him?"she asked, pointing to the tomb. She squint when a ray of sunlight went to her. She sat down on the ground, wondering what year the girl was. When another girl then joined them, she gave her a wave and an approachable look. "Hello. Do you want to join us? We're just talking about the tomb right there"she grinned at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 10:46 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((Yeah I suppose so))

Sophie looked from the girl, to the tomb, and back to the girl as she asked about it. "Oh. Well, no. Not really, anyway. I met him once. Thanks to a time-turner. I've just read a lot about him and just had to come out here when I found out about it," she explained. "What about you?" The girl appeared older, and she hadn't ever seen her around. Maybe she was just in the place for a similar reason. Sophie knew the girl to be too young to actually know him.

Before she got an answer another girl addressed her. Sophie turned around and saw the look on her face showed that she wasn't too impressed with the memorial. "Hi," she replied simply.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 07:20 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Time turner?"her eyes widened. Nice. Roxanne would like to try that but it might be impossible for her. "Me? Well I was just running you know when I saw the white tomb. I heard a lot of stories about him from my family that I hope I'm already alive when he was still alive"she grinned. Roxanne glanced at the tomb once more, her eyes lit up, while waiting for the younger looking girl to answer.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 10:30 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie nodded her head as the girl explained that her family had known Albus Dumbledore. She thought it must be nice to have something carried down like that. She waited for a few minutes to see if the other girl with them would answer but figured that she was spacing out or just choosing not to answer.

"I'm Sophie Nightshade, by the way," she said, holding her hand out to the redhead.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 02:18 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

When the girl introduced herself, Roxy grinned. She took her hand out willingly for a handshake and spoke back. "Nice to meet you Sophie. I'm Roxanne Weasley but Roxy will do"she smiled. She didn't plan to say her full name (except her middle) but Sophie did it. She just hoped her last name was not familiar or something.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 01:36 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie shook the girl's hand then sat on the ground to be more on her level. Her eyes widened a bit as the girl gave her name. "As in the Weasleys? That's neat." She didn't want to be obnoxious about it because she was sure Roxy got it all the time. She had just read about them, though, and couldn't help but comment on it. Not wanting to dwell on the subject, she asked, "So what year are you?" Sophie could tell the girl was a little older than she but couldn't be certain.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:14 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

(been 10 days)

Payson wanted to be by herself, she wasn't feeling good either, so she sat against a tree near a white tomb. She was sitting with her legs crossed, her arms over her stomach, and her upper body bent over, trying to make the nausea go away.

(tag Sorcha Tobin)

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 22 2011, 10:21 PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:21 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha, having just finished a practice session with one of the skating students, was wandering the lawns and found herself down by the lake. Near Dumbledore's white tomb, to be specific. She looked out over the lake and thought to herself. There were certainly strange things going on around the castle. As an empath, she was sensing emotions that weren't normally present and as a professor, she was learning how to see things that students normally didn't notice.

Like Payson, who was sitting against a tree, looking rather pale. Sorcha sighed and made her way over to her. She could sense that Payson's mind was in turmoil and she leaned against another tree and looked down at her. "Want to talk about it?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:28 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked up and saw her cousin, Sorcha. She was feeling very nauseous. I am so mad, I have made my self sick. she said as she pulled her knees up to her body and put her head in between her knees. Right now I feel like I am gonna throw up any second she said trying not to throw up.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:36 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha raised an eyebrow in surprise. "You're mad? What are you mad about?" she asked, reaching out with her empathy, seeking to calm some of Pasyson's anger so she could talk about what was troubling her. "Is there anybody I have to go give a detention to?" she asked, smiling. Underneath her calm exterior, Sorcha was a little worried. It was not a good thing that Payson was so mad about something that she was feeling sick.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:44 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson said, If you could give my dad detention that might help she said readjusting to her first position before asking, Do you have a bucket or something, I am going to throw up. I don't know how much longer I can keep my food down...
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 11:07 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha chuckled. "Your dad is in the States and therefore very far away. I doubt a detention would work in his case," she said, wryly. "I left my bucket back in my tent. If you're feeling sick because you're mad, chances are you'll feel better if you can do something to vent your anger. Go down to the water's edge and throw some rocks into the water. That always works for me," she suggested. "Or go to the dorm and punch a pillow a few times," she added. Sorcha was a little concerned that anger was causing Payson to feel sick. It meant that she was internalizing her anger rather than dealing with it. "I know it's hard but try not to let it get to you. Otherwise, you'll spend a good deal of your life not feeling well."

Once again, she reached out with her empathy to try to help Payson calm herself down. She projected calm by taking some deep breaths herself. If it worked, Payson should start to feel better.

"So, what's going on with your Dad that has you so mad?" she asked.

This post has been edited by Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin: Jul 22 2011, 11:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 09:46 AM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson couldn't hold it back anymore. She got up and went behind the tree. She threw up a good majority of her last meal. She came back to Sorcha and said, Sorry, I couldn't hold it down anymore. she spoke as she sat back down. It took my mom 3 years to get pregnant with me. When they began to try, and mom wasn't getting pregnant, dad decided to...uh lets just say I have a half sister. My half sister was my best friend and she goes here. she said starting to feel nauseous again.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 12:48 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha nodded, reached into her robe, and pulled out a washcloth. Pulling out her wand next, she pointed it at the cloth. "Aguamenti," she said, dousing the cloth which she then held out to Payson. "Here, if you need to wipe your face. So, what's making you mad? The fact that you have a sister or that your dad decided to...shall we say, stray?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:11 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson took the rag and wiped her face. I am mad at dad for what he did. How could he have done that to her? I thought he loved loved her? It makes me sick...literally as you know, just to know that he did that to mom. I hope that I get over this soon. I can't talk being nauseous. she said laying by the tree with her hands on her stomach.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 05:08 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha nodded. It made sense that Payson would be mad at her father. And how in the world was she supposed to help an 11 year old understand that parents were people too and prone to mistakes just like the rest of humanity. She briefly rubbed her own forehead and got her thoughts together.

"OK, so my dad did the same thing, right? And my mum was OK with it after some time had passed. And she made sure not to blame Kathryn for any of it; in fact she welcomed her into the family with her whole heart. Do you know how your mum feels about all this?" she asked first. It was very important that Payson not blame herself or her new found sister for her father's mistakes.

"Also, this happened before you were born and, for lack of a better phrase, what's done is done. You have a right to be angry but don't let it take over your life. Sitting out here under a tree unable to keep food down is probably not the best long term solution for dealing with this," she suggested kindly. She was honestly not sure what else to say. With time, Payson would get over this bump in her life and move on.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 10:11 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked up with big tears in her eyes, I don't know what my mom thinks she said starting to feel sick again. I know it happened before I was born, but it's still hard to get why he would do something like this to the family...I feel sick again. she said putting her head between her knees again.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 05:31 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha crouched down and smiled kindly. "Isn't it interesting how parents do stuff without thinking how it will affect their kids? I'm not sure what else I can say although I can tell you that this didn't happen to spite you. This is for your parents to work out between themselves," she said, her voice firm. Then she thought for a moment about her own situation and how it related to Kathryn. She had advised Kathryn to just do what she was supposed to do...be a student worthy of Hufflepuff House. That was really all Payson could do as well. "All you can really do is just do the best you can. Go to classes, do your homework, follow the rules, and be the best Ravenclaw you can," she said, spreading her hands in a gesture to mean that she didn't know what else to say.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 07:37 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson smiled at Sorcha. She knew she was right. You are right, but one question. She knew she was about to throw up but she didn't have time to stand up and go behind the tree, so she leaned over the opposite way of Sorcha and threw up again. When she was done, she looked back at Sorcha, How do I make that go away? she asked. She knew she would know what she was talking about.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 08:08 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha smiled back. At least Payson was understanding what she was trying to say. "Well, you could stop eating but I wouldn't recommend it," she said, shaking her head. "Everybody reacts differently to stressful situations. And let's face it, there's been a lot of stress in the past few weeks. As you get used to being here at Hogwarts, things should calm down for you and this reaction should disappear. You're also getting used to the food here so your stomach is probably going to be the first thing to react. It'll pass," she said and then realized what she had said. "It'll pass...good one Sorch," she muttered to herself. "I'm sorry. That wasn't a good thing to say when you're not feeling well. You think you can make it back to the Tower? I think a nap might be in order," she said.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:26 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked at Sorcha with fear, What if something else happens? she said feeling sick again. What if something worse happens...hold that thought. she said but she didn't have time to turn her head, and threw up accidentally in front of Sorcha. I am sorry Sorcha, it just came up.

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 26 2011, 09:27 PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:35 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha jumped back just in time and fell back onto her rump. Not a very dignified position for a professor to be in but at least she didn't get puke on her. She got to her feet and dusted off her rump...well, the back of her robes actually. "OK, now seriously. The grounds don't need fertilizer that badly," she said, hoping that a little humor would go a long way and Payson would begin to feel better. "What did you eat at lunch anyway? An entire chicken?" she asked. "I know you're a growing child and all but leave some for the rest of us," she added, half joking half serious. There really shouldn't be anything left to come up. "Come on, on your feet. I'm sure it doesn't help to look at....this," she said, gesturing to the mess that was now surrounding the tree trunk like a wreath. It was rather colorful actually...

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:44 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson stood up, I am really sorry Sorcha, it just came up. I can tell it grosses you out. she said apologizing to her. Then she realized she asked her what she ate, I ate more than I usually, I thought that would have helped my stomach, but it just made it worse. she said as she brushed herself off, still not feeling well. A nap sounds good... she said as she fell. If I can get to my dorm. she said on the ground.
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 10:01 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"More food is usually the worst thing you can do. If you feel sick again, try some juice or tea and crackers or perhaps a bit of bread and peanut butter," she advised, holding out a hand to help Payson up. "And you don't need to be sorry. It happens," she said, hoping to reassure her. "Just walk slowly and very carefully," she added. Then she decided to try to keep Payson's mind off of her family issues. "So, what's your favorite class this term. And I won't be insulted if Skating or Arts and Crafts isn't your favorite, I promise," she said grinning.

This post has been edited by Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin: Jul 26 2011, 10:02 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 10:07 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

She smiled as she helped her up. Then she smiled because she knew her favorite class. My two favorite classes are The Lies of the Boy who Lived and Skating. I can't decide. she said as they walked to the Ravenclaw dorm.

(END RP)
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 11:20 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(New RP)

Lestatia was feeling really gloomy lately, so she went for a walk down by the lake. She'd been hanging out by the lake a lot lately. Probably because that's where her treasured necklace was, in the bottom of the lake. That was thanks to Sebastian, AKA Cottonbrain. She sighed quietly as she walked along, her head down, and her hands in the pockets her jacket.

Since it was not during school hours, she was wearing her regular 'street clothes' aka muggle clothes. It was somewhat late in the afternoon, but still plenty of time before sunset. Since it was slightly chilly this evening, after the brief rain earlier, she had her jacket, which was black with a hood and lined inside with soft black and maroon plaid fabric. It had an emblem of 'The Vampire Lestat' on the pockets in the front.

She had her jacket on, zipped up halfway, and the hood pulled up, just because she liked it that way. As she walked along, she saw a tomb up ahead. She stopped in surprise and stared at it for a moment. She wondered why there was a tomb there. She slowly walked closer, to investigate. She had always felt more comfortable around graveyards and such than she did in playgrounds and parks and such, but she wasn't entirely sure why, and most people thought she was really weird, but she didn't care.

(tag, Sebastian)

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 12:01 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 11:34 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was sitting on a single tree stump underneath several other trees off in the distance away from everybody and everything. From where he was it was almost impossible for anyone to see him but he could see the side of the lake from were he was. If he was intentionally spying on anyone this would be the perfect spot.

Seb didn't know why he was there exactly but after the incident in the lounge he didn't feel like facing his house, losing all the house points he made him and Amelia arch enemy number one in Slytherin. He just wanted some quiet time to be alone and he had gotten that for over thirty minutes he sat in the one spot watching the water and the wildlife.

So when he saw a person he sat upright and looked to see what shoddy stuff happened on the lake. Sadly it wasn't as exciting as he thought, it was Les probably thinking she could go swimming and fetch her necklace out of the ocean. The moment when he decided to throw her necklace out in the lake that was his finest hour he felt he had turned from a boy into a man.

Les surprised him by not going into the water she kept moving on ahead as if she was going somewhere in particular. Sebastian couldn't see now as it was not near the lakeside so he stood up on the tree stump to get a better view, if she turned around now and faced his direction she would just see the top of his head but she had no reason to turn around so Seb felt he was safe. It looked a tombstone or something, Surely not Seb thought. He rubbed his eyes to get a clearer view (perhaps the afternoon sun was playing tricks on him), that was most certainly a tombstone. He wondered what it was doing there and why he hadn't notice it before. He kept standing on the tree stump to get a better view of what she was doing.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 12:27 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia, completely unaware of anyone else being around, walked closer to the tomb. It reminded her a little bit of her mother's, except her mom's was inside a mausoleum-crypt type thing. She stopped near the white tomb and looked at it curiously. She wondered who was buried here.

"Must be someone important." She murmured softly to herself, looking thoughtful. She couldn't see any name on it, which seemed a bit odd. It was just white. She wondered if there was anyone she could ask about it, but she didn't really feel much like it. Tentatively, she reached out and touched the edge of the tomb lightly with her fingertips.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 12:45 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

He watched as she walked around the tomb it would have been so cool if someone jumped up and scream "Boo!" she would have gotten an almighty fright and would certainly have been a good laugh for him. Sebastian snickered a little out loud as he thought about what could have been.

Not happy with the view he had Sebastian quietly jumped off the stump and tip toed forward towards Les and the tomb. He wanted to see what she was really up to as he didn't trust her one bit.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:07 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia looked down at the tomb, wondering who was buried there. "My mom has a tomb like yours." She said softly. " 'Cept it's inside a mausoleum thingy." She added. Even though her mother was dead, she always used to come to the tomb where she was buried and talk about everything that was going on with her, because it made her feel like she was talking to her mother, and she sometimes felt like she was there listening, even though she couldn't see her. "I miss my mom, you know? I used to go talk to her almost everyday, in the St. Louis Cemetery."

She wasn't sure why she was talking to the tomb, but she was used to doing it, and talking to her mom (via speaking to the tomb her mom was buried in) always made her feel a bit better, so why not? She missed being able to walk to the cemetery where her mom was buried. She sighed quietly and looked down at the ground, putting her hand back in her jacket pocket. "Who were you, anyway? How'd you.. die?" She wondered out loud. She wondered if it might be one of those ghosts that wanders around Hogwarts. "I wonder if muggles can be ghosts." She said quietly and thoughtfully, thinking about her mother.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 01:11 AM

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:19 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian put his hand to his mouth trying to hide his giggles as she spoke to the tomb, she continued speaking and he couldn't contain his laughter he even had to put his inner arm over his mouth to try and reduce the noise coming from him.

Sebastian stopped laughing when she mentioned her muggle mother. He stepped out of the shadows now as he was feeling angry that she would mention a filthy muggle at this tomb.

"Lestatia, you don't belong at such a prestigious school like this."

There was such a bitterness in his voice that it even shocked him, any outsider could tell there was a deep dark mutual hatred between them.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:27 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia quickly stopped talking when she heard some smothered snickers behind her. Her eyes widened and she froze, wondering who was there. She hadn't expected anyone to be anywhere around. Great, just when she thought she was alone, someone just had to show up, and catch her talking to an inanimate object. She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, hanging her head a bit.

Normally she would be extremely embarrassed, but, well, really she just didn't feel much like caring. Then heard Sebastian's voice, and cringed inwardly. Slowly, she turned around and faced him.
"What do you want?" She asked quietly, with a small sigh. So that's who'd been snickering. He'd heard her talking to the tomb, and she figured he'd start making fun of her now. Just great.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:35 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian raised his eyebrows and smirked at her, knowing that she would have been rather annoyed at seeing him of all the people in the school, it was always him. He strutted the few steps over to her, and stood nearby their elbows now almost touching. He was tempted to put his arm around her but at the last minute decided that was a very, very bad idea.

"I was just in the neighbourhood and thought I would come over and say hi. So hi."

His change in tune and tone from moments before was oddly disturbing.

"Who's the dead dude?"

He asked casually (referring to the tomb) as if nothing had ever happened between them.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:45 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia watched him, a bit warily. His tone changed suddenly. She remembered Sami saying that he'd been nice to her, and how Les had replied that he was just up to something. She felt sure that was the case here. She rolled her eyes slightly and looked down. "Don't mistake me for being stupid. I'm not." She said quietly, without sarcasm or any other emotion. Even though she often felt like she was stupid or something, she wasn't going to say so. Not to him.

She knew he wasn't really being nice or anything. She was sure he was up to something. A person's tone did not change from hateful and bitter and full of malice to sweet and friendly and nice in a second, for no reason. When he asked who the dead dude was, she frowned and glanced sideways at him.
"You should show more respect for the dead, dude." She said flatly. Though, when she said the word 'dude' she meant it in the actual definition of the word, not in the way that people often spoke to each other as a term of friendliness, or whatever it was. "I don't know who it is." She added quietly, in reply to what he asked.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:55 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was offended, slightly. He opened his mouth in shock and placed his right hand over his mouth mimicking an actual shocked reaction...it was dribbling with sarcasm, of course.

"Lestatia, I would never accuse you of being stupid."

He said in an overly chirpy tone. He knew exactly what he was doing and it probably showed what a twisted young man he actually was.

He looked at the tomb and smirked getting down on his knees and placing his hand together under his chin like he was praying to an imaginary God.

"Dearly deceased if I keep talking to you will you bring Lessy's mummy back."

He said that in such a mocking tone he knew it would sting. He stood up back on his two feet and looked at Les.

"Like that?"

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Aug 3 2011, 01:59 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 02:10 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia thought it a bit ironic that he said he'd never accuse her of being stupid, when he'd done that on their first meeting. But whatever. She watched him kneel down, and heard his words. It stung, but what irritated her more was that he was being so disrespectful toward this tomb, and whoever was laid to rest in it. She looked at him coldly and folded her arms.

"Having fun?" She asked, looking and sounding bored, as if his little display simply bored her, although it had irritated her, and hurt her slightly as well. She didn't really feel like she had enough energy to inflect any coldness into her tone, but it would probably have been a nice touch.

Oh well, she didn't really care how she sounded. She wished she knew who was buried here, it seemed like the kind of information that would be helpful in the situation. She would have added something sarcastic, but she couldn't really think of anything and it seemed like too much trouble to try to think of one. Normally stuff just came to her naturally, and it didn't seem as good if she had to think about it.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 09:28 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked at her and raised his eyebrows there was something slightly different about her she was acting pathetic like someone had taken her batteries out and she was just using that last left over piece of energy. Frankly Seb found it rather boring, where was her wit and her spunk. It was no fun ridiculing her if she wasn't going to bite back.

"What's up with you girlfriend?"

He paused, wondering if his words would finally inflict a response that brought the old Gothclaw back - frankly this newer version was mood zapping.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ