View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picnic Table
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 07:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

" go ahead and dig in Katie. there are cauldron cakes, acid pops, chocolate wands, ice mice, pepper imps, Bertie bott's, and tons more. there would be sugar quills but those are my favorites, besides Bertie bott's, so i save them for myself. oh and i also decided that if you guys want you can call me Gwi((OOC: pronounced gwee)). i let all my really close friends call me that. so you guys can since we're pretty much like sisters now." gwen said. she grabbed a box of bertie bott's and she grabbed one. "Yuck! toe-nails! i always hated this flavor!" she said and ate another one. it must have been a good one because she ate a few more after that. she then set down the box and grabbed a chocolate wand. she started sucking on it like a sucker. after she finished that she got out her sketch book and started sketching again. this time she was drawing an eagle, most likely to match their mascot.

This post has been edited by Gwen Moore: Jul 13 2011, 07:24 PM

--------------------
user posted image
^^thanks to Blaire for my awesome banner!^^
Kumiko and Mimi // Nieve // empathy
Away!
PM
^
Serena Thomas
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 11:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Wow! I didn't know you were in Mythology! That's wicked," Serena said to Nozomi. She glanced at the stash of candy the girls brought and decided to take one. "Do you mind if I take a bon-bon chocolate?" she asked Nozomi politely.

Serena also smiled at Gwen when she called her and the girls her "sisters". She was glad that she had a bunch of awesome friends.

This post has been edited by Serena Thomas: Jul 14 2011, 09:26 AM

--------------------
~Ravenclaw~
PM
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 11:03 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

gwen decided that she should try some of the bon-bon chocolate things. "mind if I have one also?" and she grabbed one and popped it in her mouth.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 02:58 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Smiling at Gwen, Kathleen grabbed a chocolate wand and began sucking on it like she had seen Gwen do. Mmmm! Wow, Gwi, these are so good! she said, enjoying the chocolate melting in her mouth.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 05:44 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"like I said, they're from honey dukes. i can't wait until we are third years so we can go there for real! she said.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 03:19 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

I know, right! said Kathleen excitedly, slowly continuing to suck on the chocolate wand. What do you guys think of the idea of having a sleepover in our dorm? she asked thoughtfully, a plan already forming in her mind.

This post has been edited by Kathleen Murphy: Jul 18 2011, 03:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 11:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"sounds like fun! we could share secrets, and play games!"gwen said.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 01:27 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Yes! That was exactly what I was thinking! Kathleen exclaimed, nodding her agreement. But we have to make it special. It can't be like a regular sleepover because we already are in the same dorm she continued, running through her plan once more in her mind before continuing. I was thinking that we might be able to invite some first year girls from the Tawney Eagle dorms. What do you guys think? she asked.

This post has been edited by Kathleen Murphy: Jul 23 2011, 01:28 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 09:14 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Sounds great, and not that i'm trying to burst your bubble or anything but just to be precatious we should ask a teacher if thats ok for other girls to be in our dorm. i dont want to get in trouble so we should check just in case." gwen said she thought the idea was great but she didn't want to get into any trouble...yet.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 02:59 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen chuckled at Gwi's precaution. Don't worry, we will. Do you want to help me plan it and stuff? she asked, knowing she'd need some help.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 06:43 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

gwen was glad that katie offered to help. she knew that she wasn't going to be able to do all that stuff by herself so she thought that she'd ask for help. but she never liked asking for help, so she was glad that katie offered before she had to ask for help herself. "sounds great. we can use all the help we can get! where should we start?" gwen was excited that she could have a sleep over. as a kid she never had sleep overs because of her muggle dad's sickness. finally one of her childhood dreams can come true! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 08:37 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen grinned. This was sure to be fun! Hmmm....We should probably ask Giordano for permission, first she suggested, figuring that their head of house would probably be the professor they should go to to get permission. Then, as long as she gives us permission, we could start figuring out who we want to invite. She paused, not wanting to sound controlling or bossy. Don't you think? she added, just to be safe. Kathleen hoped that Gwi knew by now that her opinion was always welcome. In fact, it was preferred. She hated making decisions like this all by herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 10:53 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

gwen was glad that Katie was helping her. If she had done it all by herself, it probably would have been a disaster!

"I was defiantly thinking to ask Giordano. would you like to do it yourself? if not i could do it. Also i was thinking i could sneak down to the kitchens and get some food. i also was thinking i could write to my parents to bring or send butter beer or something from hogsmeade because they're staying right outside of town for a couple of weeks. what do you think?" gwen said. she was also thinking that her parents could send more honeydukes candy but for some reason she didn't say it out loud.

she was hoping that she wasn't taking too much control. she was glad that Katie was giving her input.

This post has been edited by Gwen Moore: Jul 27 2011, 10:54 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 12:32 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sounds good! I'll talk to Giordan and you can get the food and write your parents. Wanna meet back in the dorm? Kathleen asked, ready to get started.

((OOC:I can see if Giordano can open a new topic in first yr girls dorms for the sleepover, so meet there if she okays it smile.gif ))

This post has been edited by Kathleen Murphy: Jul 28 2011, 12:32 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 12:19 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Gwen listened intently and figured out another reason why katie was in ravenclaw, she has really good ideas! " Sounds great. I also thought maybe to invite some other year girls from ravenclaw, so that we can all get to know each other. what do you think?" she asked katie about her opinion alot because she wanted to make sure that she was giving her a chance to speak her mind.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 11:31 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sure! We just have to make sure there's enough space once we;ve invited all the first year girls, right? Kathleen asked, double checking that Gwen was in agreement. She didn't want it to seem like she wanted to take control.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 04:37 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"alright, sounds good to me. I'm going to find a game or something that helps people get to know each other, you know like a question and answers type thing." gwen said. she was ok with katie holding off on inviting older kids because even though she said it, she wasn't sure she wanted it.

--------------------
user posted image
Away!
PM
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 01:29 AM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Tag: Sebastian)) ((It's been 20 days so.."))

A great day to read a Spell book at the picnic table. Ayumi was very happy to be outside book on table and a juice with chocolates. She read through the charms book and listened to the wind blowing and the other students playing. Paradise. Ever since decorating the Great Hall with socks, Ayumi has felt her Slytherin side come out a bit. Maybe the Sorting Hat was right to put her in Slytherin instead of Ravenclaw.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Lestatia LeGrande for this BEAUTIFUL Sig! My Wand|Mother's gift to me|My Muggle Side
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 01:36 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was walking past the picnic tables after just enrolling in his classes for next semester he was excited because he was actually going to do classes that involved magic and learning about magic so he was very enthusiastic about the upcoming term as he was wondering he spotted the girl whom he had decorated the Great Hall with socks with and he realised that he didn't know her name, how silly was that? All that mischievous behaviour and they never formerly introduced themselves. Sebastian walked over to her.

"Hey there my fellow decorator how are you?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 01:40 AM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi looked up and smiled. It was her partner in crime. Shame she didn't know his name.
"Just fine, cause anymore mischief lately?" Ayumi said shaking his hand. She enjoyed making mischief, even if it earned her a good detention, she still enjoyed. But the Great Hall prank was by far the greatest thing Ayumi has done.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Lestatia LeGrande for this BEAUTIFUL Sig! My Wand|Mother's gift to me|My Muggle Side
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 01:54 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian shook her hand in return and slid down in the free chair next to her. It was a nice day to be outside.

"Just fine, cause anymore mischief lately?"

He let out a little giggle, Seb had been a good boy since the prank.

"Nahhh, not yet. You?"

He looked over at the big book perched out in front of her and wondered if he was interrupting her.

"I'm not annoying you am I? That looks like some serious reading you've got there."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:00 AM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi chuckled.
"No your not annoying me, and I've been a good little girl ever since the prank." Ayumi replied closing her book. She then remembered.
"I didn't quite catch your name," Ayumi said. Ayui had to admit, this boy was a bit...cute.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:05 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian laughed as he wondered what peoples reaction to the socks hanging about the Great Hall was he had heard a few people speaking about it the other day but Seb hadn't got overly involved in the conversation as he wanted to remain with a low profile.

"It seems that we forgot to actually introduce ourselves amongst all those socks. I'm Sebastian, and you are?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:08 AM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi smiled.
"Ayumi, nice to meet you." Ayumi replied. She enjoyed meeting new people. Ayumi head a couple of things on the prank herself and decided to keep a low profile.
"We really need to do another prank sometime." Ayumi said.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:15 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled back at her.

"Ayumi? That is such a colourful name, what does it mean."

Sebastian had never heard of such a name it sounded like it was Asian influenced and he wanted to know if had any magical meaning or anything, cause that would be totally cool.

"I'm trying to stay out of trouble for the time being. So it will be a while before I pull another prank....if you get my drift."

The last thing he needed was to get himself noticed or in trouble he didn't need another detention or even worse he didn't want to loose house points especially as he would have to be accountable to his mentor Vince and he would never, ever want to let him down.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:20 AM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"It means walking beauty, or just walking. Nothing magical." Ayumi replied. She wished her mother could have named her something like Rukia, or Sakura, maybe even Hana.
Ayumi could understand his drift. It would be suspicious if pranks happened every other day or week. And she didn't want to loose house points.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:28 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Thats cool. Is it Asian? It sounds Asian?"

Sebastian thought about his name and what it meant, he knew that he was named after a friend of his mothers but he found the actual meaning of the name totally boring and uncreative.

"Sebastian means 'revered' in some old Latin dialect. But you're meaning is way cooler."

Sebastian smiled at her he liked that she had a mischievous but it was more a playful mischievous side not like the kind that his ex-Slytherin friend Amelia had had she was dangerous. He was kind of glad that she had left Hogwarts.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 12:07 PM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Sebastian sounds really nice too me." Ayumi said. Ayumi was a Japanese name that is rarely used but it was fairly asain.
"Ayumi an Asian name." She still wished her mother gave her a manga name. Speaking of manga, if Sebastian saw those manga books she'd say she stole them from a Huffleuff muggle born.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 08:20 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Way cool."

Sebastian had read stories about ancient Asian and all the magic that had started there many centuries, he was really interested in history but had heard around the traps that history classes at Hogwarts were very boring so he didn't enrol this semester maybe when he was older and had more of a longer attention span.

"I just enrolled in my classes for next semester. Have you?"

Sebastian thought it would be cool if they were in the some of the same classes together.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 09:51 PM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi smiled.
"Well, one of the classes I enrolled in was Ancient Runes A." Ayumi replied. She really hoped she had a class with Sebastian, he seemed awesome. She looked at him and got a little lost in his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 10:40 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled excitedly, he too was in that class with Professor Lane - his most favourite Professor at Hogwarts.

"Cool. I'm in that class too. Professor Lane is an awesome Professor, I was in one of her classes over summer. Hey maybe we can sit together if you don't mind hanging out with a second year?"

Sebastian looked away as she looked at him with a weird look it made him a little uncomfortable to see a girl look at him like that, he was too young to have girls look at him in that way, right?

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Aug 22 2011, 10:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 05:22 PM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi snapped out of it.
"I don't mind hanging out with a second year, 'sides, we can help each other with class!" Ayumi said.
-Note To Self-DON'T GOOGLE EYE A BOY!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 29 2011, 08:25 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled at his new friend. It was nice to have someone he knew in his classes he feared being stuck in a class with all older students who would treated him like crap.

"Cool. I don't even know what Ancient Runes is so I think you are going to be helping me a lot."

He joked.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Ayumi James
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 11:53 PM

Slytherin Second Year
168 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ayumi gave Sebastian a sly yet kind look.
"Well, I guess I'll help you." Ayumi replied. Ayumi looked back her watch and gasped.
"Hey I gotta go, see ya 'round!" Ayumi said and dash to the castle. Sebastian was a cool kid. Say, she could see them getting along pretty good.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 12:04 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No worries"

Sebastian waved as she left and sometime after he too decided to leave.

[End RP]

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Sep 3 2011, 12:04 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Cassius Ipswitch
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:58 PM

Slytherin Second Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP; Tag - Juliette Rhodes, Blaire Allaire))

Cassius made his way to an empty picnic table, with Juliette following close behind. He took his backpack off slowly, and placed it on the table. He looked at his pocket watch. It had been about 57 minutes since he and Juliette left Blaire in the common room. "Hmm," Cassius thought to himself, "Blaire should be here any minute." He began to unpack the things for the picnic that Juliette had put into his backpack. Then he stopped. He remembered he had told Blaire to bring a green blanket so they could show off their Slytherin pride. They would have to pick everything back up to lay it over the table. So he began to repack his bag as they waited for Blaire.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 10:14 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire, the picnic blanket tucked under her arm, sauntered towards the picnic tables. She spotted Cassius with a backpack, and smiled, waving to him and Juliette as she approached them. When she finally reached the two, she smiled and gestured towards the blanket. "Where shall I put this?" she asked, a little breathlessly from having fast-walked all the way from the castle.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Juliette Rhodes
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 10:27 PM

Slytherin Second Year
162 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Juliette shrugged. "You could put the blanket over the picnic table" She said, hoping to get everything unpacked quickly. Even though she didn't have as much in her bag as Cassius the things she was carrying were pretty heavy. Her stomach growled, making her want to unpack even sooner.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cassius Ipswitch
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 04:03 PM

Slytherin Second Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah" Cassius said to Blaire "We will just lay it over the picnic table."

Cassius couldn't wait to get started. He hadn't eaten all day and he was starving. He moved his bag off of the table and onto the bench. Cassius then got up and held out his arms for Blaire to pass him the blanket so he could help her put it across the table.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 04:26 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire nodded and draped the blanket over the picnic table, transforming it from a blanket to a tablecloth. The table looked much better this way, actually. Maybe she'd decorate all of them like this... Shaking her head, she gestured for Cassius to begin laying out all the food. She was famished, having been to going from class to class all day long. And then there was the catastrophe on the staircase, which she was still a bit confused about...

She sat at the table, crossing her legs underneath it. She turned towards her two companions, Cassius and Juliette, and asked, "How are your classes?" She wanted a distraction from her strongly protesting stomach.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Cassius Ipswitch
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 06:25 PM

Slytherin Second Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"They're alright. I didn't get into Defense Against the Dark Arts. That was a major disappointment." Cassius said to Blaire, as he began to unpack his bag full of food. "How about yours, Blaire?" he asked.

Once he finished unpacking the food onto the picnic table he slid his bag underneath the table. Cassius gave the table a once over. He was happy with all the food Juliette picked out. He was so hungry, and looking at the food wasn't helping. He turned to look back and Blaire and Juliette.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 10:00 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Sorry to hear about that," Blaire said sympathetically. "There's next term, at least." She was trying to be optimistic, something that didn't come naturally to her at the best of times. And right now, she was hungry. At Cassius's question, she gave a small smile. "They're alright. Too bad we don't have any classes together, though," she mused, a bit disappointed.

As Cassius looked back at her and Juliette, Blaire gestured towards the food. "I hardly think you can eat it all just by staring at it long enough," she joked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:50 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(Been a while, New RP Challenge. Tag: All Puffies!)

Jason showed up at the playground and found a nice spot, the picnic table, to carve some pumpkins. He had a large bag slung over his shoulder with 10 pumkins and all the supplies they needed. He plopped them down beside the table and sat down, waiting for Jeremy to show up. He had asked Jeremy to bring the rest of the pumkins from the common room for Jason could not carry it all. They were hoping a lot of Puffs would turn out to help them with their carving.

(23624)

This post has been edited by Jason Hawkeye: Sep 20 2011, 01:07 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks a lot to Alex Valen for the awesome set!!!

Spot ~ My Profile ~ My Guitar ~ My Wand ~ Apollo

Puff Pride by Aubrey Ryan!
user posted image
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 08:20 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jeremy was not a tall boy, but he was thankfully a strong one. All the climbing in the world gave him strength enough to heave a large bag of pumpkins over his should and walk to the table with Jason. As Jason placed the bag down, he brought his over as well and placed it on the ground. All they needed now were more Puffs to create a batch of fantastic pumpkins!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 01:09 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason watched as Jeremy lugged his bag of pumpkins over to the table. "Hey Jer-" He started. He noticed something strange about the boy's hair. He had a... green streak? Jason laughed a little, trying to contain himself, but it was too funny and he exploded with laughter. "Dude, what's up with your hair?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 01:23 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee joined the two boys now, carrying some butterbeers she'd nicked from the kitchens. She knew carving could lead to thirstiness and since she wasn't in charge of doing anything here for a change, she just thought a nice girly touch would do.
Her hair was up in a pony-tail, with the acid green streak gleaming against her dark hair.

"You're clearly not fashionable, Jason, I'm sorry" she teased as she heard him go on about Jeremy's hair "Jer and I are part of an elite of puffs you can only dream off, right?" she said, playfully acting all smug.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 02:05 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason laughed as Bee came into view. Her too? "Yeah Bee, I'm sure the whole reason you have Slytherin green in your hair is because you wanted to be fashionable." He decided he should get started on his pumpkin. He pulled out a ton of sheets of designs and spotted one. He handed it to Bee saying, "I found this pumpkin design and bought it just for you. I thought it was funny." He laughed again as he held the design with large bumblebees around the whole thing.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 03:08 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee took the design Jason was giving her and she chuckled. "Did you find one with pretty cicadas for you?" she joked, knowing he didn't like insects and turned to Jeremy.

Holding up her hand to get a high five she said "Who is the best mentor ever, getting you a funky hair-do for free?"

((ooc: Jer, let's pretend we've already been around in the mentor tour thingy, so we can do that with normal hair colour))

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 03:32 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason gave Bee a face, and not a good one. "Ha-ha, very funny. NO I did not find one with cicadas..." That had reminded him that they were outside. Bugs are outside. He already felt like they were all over him and he shuddered. "This is the one that I chose for myself," He said as he held up his own design. It was a music staff with random notes all over it. It was very difficult to make, but Jason was determined to get it done. He pulled out a pumpkin, a carving knife, and a sppon from the bag. His pumpkin was fairly large. Maybe he could use it to decorate his dorm later. He went to work, cutting around the top of the pumpkin to make a hole. "So, you guys never told me exactly how you got that green streak."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 05:58 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jeremy was happy to see that another Puff had arrived, and it was none other than his mentor and friend, Bee! The dark-haired boy tried not to laugh as the other two Puffs playfully bickered. As Bee raised her hand for a high five, Jeremy walked over and slapped it in mid-air, then ran his hand down to find the green streak. He was almost lucky, as his hair was dark and long enough that the green only really showed up when he didn't have it covered by the rest of his hair.

Jason questioned their reason for having the streak of green in their hair, and Jeremy let out a chuckle. "Well, we wanted Professor Lane to feel the Puff spirit...and she didn't quite approve."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ