View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picnic Table
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:27 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Sounds... Puffy." Jason laughed. A SLYTHERIN Professor? PUFF spirit? How could Jeremy even combine those two? He gestured his hadn to the table and said, "Come one, carve a pumpkin!" He had already removed the top of his and began scooping out the insides with his spoon..

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks a lot to Alex Valen for the awesome set!!!

Spot ~ My Profile ~ My Guitar ~ My Wand ~ Apollo

Puff Pride by Aubrey Ryan!
user posted image
PM
^
Gabriel Breton
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:07 PM

Unsorted Member
633 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Gabriel gave a little sigh as he walked around the lawns, as he had no idea what this title of Head Boy meant for him. He was never given such a meaningful title before, and was frankly afraid to screw it up for himself and the house of Puff. He went to the playground, and was about to do some swinging or whatever, until he noticed a few students who appeared to be that of a Hufflepuff as well. Perhaps he needed to meet new people, since he rarely ever got out. Kind of sad actually. Gabe gave them a little smile, and stared at the sharp things, and then, the Pumpkins. He really had no idea what they were doing, hence his quizzical look, but whatever it was, it looked fun, and errr easy to do?

--------------------
user posted image

credit to Katheryne Henley user posted image
PM
^
Lancelot McWitty
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:09 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
295 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lancelot changed as quickly as he could before making his way down to where he HEARD they would be carving pumpkins. PUMPKINS! How cool was that? He actually got to carve one himself? Father would never let him do that before, but he did get to scrape out all the goo and whatnot before cooking the pumpkin seeds. A rather tasty treat.

Seeing the pumpkins in the distance, the young Puff picked up his pace, practically running, before tripping to a halt next to the others. Mmmph! Eh. "H-hey guys!" he beamed, hopping up and rubbing the front of his shirt in case there was any stuff on it. His face was fine, thank Merlin. "Hi Jeremy. Jason." He nodded to the two guys. "Hello Bianca."

And hello to that other person he didn't know. They were carving pumpkins?

--------------------
user posted image
Bio | Deli | Wand | Thanks to Alex Valen for the graphics
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:54 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee shook her head at Jason's lack of understanding of pranks and took a small-ish chubby pumpkin. It reminded it of herself.
She was only getting started cutting out its top when an older boy approached rather shyly. She'd never seen him before, but he somehow looked familiar...

She smiled back at him and waved him over "Wanna carve some pumpkins with us?" she said, kindly, keeping her now green bang from off her face.

Lancelot shortly joined them as well. He looked great, Bee thought for some reason. "Hi Lance!" she replied enthusiastically "How's Lottie been?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:42 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As Jeremy went to put out some pumpkins from the bag he had brought, he listened as he heard new voices arriving. His head popped up as he grabbed a pumpkin of his own and his dark hair, with a line of acid green in the front, fell over his face for a moment, and he couldn't grasp who was there. With a flick of his head, the hair flew back, and then he could see that his friend Lancelot had arrived, as well as another Hufflepuff he hadn't met yet.

He put his pumpkin on the table and started carving, but not before waving to his friend. "Hey, Lance! How's it going?" He also turned to the new boy (Gabriel) that had arrived. He seemed much older than anyone at the table so far, so he guessed he was in his later years at Hogwarts. He waved to him as well. "Hello! I'm Jeremy! Well, Bee's already asked, so no need to ask again. Grab a knife!"

Jeremy then began chopping little bits out from his pumpkin at a time, not entirely sure where he was going to go with it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lancelot McWitty
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 09:29 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
295 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lottie?

Staring at the green streak in Bianca's hair, he almost blanked on what in leaping ladybugs she was talking about. "Oh! Lottie. Good! She's good." He had a nice special place for her. "I don't think she and Deli get along very well though." Prying the lady bug out of his pet frog's tongue was not a fun thing to do.

Wiping the remainder of the dirt and small leaves off of his shirt, he looked over at Jeremy, grinning once more. "Brilliant. Really great." Yup, he was officially now only getting lost once a day now instead of all the time. If he just stuck to his normal daily routes that is. All bets were off when he went exploring.

Now to choose a pumpkiiiin! Maybe one of the bigger ones. That meant more goo to possibly scrape out and perhaps more pumpkin seeds!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:24 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As she managed to pull out the top of her pumpkin in a neat circle, she was listening to her friends' chat. She was glad to have organised that picnic, so long ago it seemed, when they'd all met.
Now Jason was organizing his own gatherings too!

She replied to Lancelot's comment, not really knowing who Deli was "I bet Deli is only a bit jealous..." she ventured "It'll get better with time"

She reached in the pumpkin and began piling up all the stuff inside it on the table beside her.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:34 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason's pile of pumpkin guts was pretty big by now for he had finished scooping all of it out. Now came the hard part; the carving. He placed the pumkin top back where it belonged and got to work. He began cutting out the long lines that would eventually be the staff. He had to make sure to leave a vertical line here and tehre to keep the staff attatched to the actual pumpkin.

"So what have you guys been up to? Anything interesting. You know, anything exciting, like, getting burned to death or something?"

(Bee will get the joke wink.gif)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:44 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Har, har" said Bianca looking crossed at Jason and flickered some pumpkin filling his way, hoping to splatter the top of his head "I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend" she said "But I spent mine trapped in a small room with more and more people"

She let the topic go and turned back to Jeremy.
"I was thinking the other day, Jer" she said, adopting Jason's nickname for her mentee "What did you do with the hair we found, in the end?" she wasn't going to say in front of everyone that they'd gone into the forbidden forest looking for trouble.

--------------------
PM
^
Lancelot McWitty
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 09:47 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
295 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Perhaps that was true. Everyone became friends over time! Maybe he'd just have to keep Deli full twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week without any breaks in-between. A mighty task, but he was up for the challenge! "Maybe." he agreed, nodding his head as he chose his pumpkin.

Glancing over to Jason, just about to cut the top off of his pumpkin, did he pause and stare wide eyed. Burned to death? Exciting? Wait, Bianca was trapped in a room with lots of people? And what did Jeremy do with the hair he found?

Lancelot didn't know...what to say to all of that. Blinking, the young Puff looked down to his pumpkin, and cut the top off, deciding it was better to sit on the bench with his knees so he could be above the pumpkin and have easier access to it. So lost. So so lost.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 07:31 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jeremy was a bit caught up in carving his pumpkin, and slowly the image was taking shape. It looked like flame to him, and he was suddenly taken out of his pumpkin carving trance when Bee asked him about the hair. At first, he thought she meant the hair they had received from the Slytherin Head of House. Then Jeremy realized that she was talking about the unicorn hair.

"Yeah, I still got it. I keep it with me most of the time. Kind of like a luck charm." Jeremy reached into his pocket and revealed the silvery strand of hair for the others to see. "Though...it's mostly because I haven't found a use for it yet."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 08:53 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason smiled and shook the pumpkin off his head. "Hey, hey, hey," He exclaimed. "Watch the hair! This takes a lot of work in the morning." He laughed at that thought. Basically, whatever state his hair was in when he woke up was the state it was in for the rest of the day. That's probably why it's naturally messy.

He looked up from his intese carving and noticed the long, gray lock of hair that Jeremy said was his 'good luck charm'. "Um... you keep and old lady's hair for good luck?" He asked, kind of freaked out.

This post has been edited by Jason Hawkeye: Sep 29 2011, 05:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 10:17 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee sighed loudly and playfully at Jason's question.
"It's UNICORN hair, you dim-wit!" she chided "Jeremy and I found it in our adventure"

She made sure no remaining pulp was left inside her pumpkin and began the carving process. She had always been the one to urge her dad to do this nearing Halloween.
She was going to do the bumblee-bee pattern, but thinking of the festivities ahead, she decided to turn the harmless happy creatures into something intending to be will-o-wisps.

"You should definitely talk about it with Prof. Logan" advised Bee again to Jeremy "She won't ask too many questions, right Jason?" she asked the other boy, remembering when they had to see her for his wand.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 08:16 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Unicorn hair... um... ok?" As long as Jason had been at Hogwarts, he still had to get used tot he whole magic thing. He never thought that unicorns actually existed.

Regarding Prof. Logan, Jay turned to Jeremy and said, "Yeah. She won't take it or anything, or get you in trouble. When we had to get my wand fixed, she didn't press on about how I broke it unless I wanted to talk about it. She's pretty cool."

Jasonw as finished carving out his staff, and it looked great! Surprisingly, it was holding together. But it was mmissing something... shoot! He forgot to include the notes. Instead of getting angry, Jay thought of how he could fix it. He grabbed some of the leftover pumpkin carvings and started forming them into notes.

This post has been edited by Jason Hawkeye: Sep 29 2011, 05:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 28 2011, 05:42 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca kept working in silence.
She'd managed to make the bumblebees look like angry eyed orbs and she was happy. She was adding what she hoped looked like twirls of smoke.

--------------------
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Sep 29 2011, 06:51 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah, it's from a unicorn and I've heard that it's really durable. So far nothing I've done has broke it, so I'd say it's true." Jeremy smiled about his little treasure and kept carving. The flames were now coming to a point at one end and he began carving out pieces to make the mouth of a dragon. He hoped more Puffs would arrive and start carving soon, as this was meant for all of them to join.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 15 2011, 12:10 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((ooc: I'll wrap this up and post it for points since no one else seems to be going with it))

Bianca finished her pumpkin and put in a few candles. She was feeling confident and as the sun had gone down considerably, she thought she'd be able to appreciate it in the twilight. She took out her wand to light it and muttered "Incendio". The carvings made the light from inside the pumpkin form shapes that quite well managed to look like will o'wisps.
She smiled and began collecting everything around her to get back to school. They shouldn't be out after curfew.

--------------------
PM
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Oct 27 2011, 12:59 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(new RP.)

Lestatia was super excited about halloween coming up in just a couple days! She skipped along, hyper on lots of candy, and finally found herself here in the playground. She grinned and went down the slide once, then played in the swings for a minute, and then came over and sat at the picnic table and put her backpack on the table in front of her. She smiled and pulled out her sketchpad and started working on a drawing she had started on earlier. She wanted to finish it soon, but she wanted it to be as perfect as she could get it, and that was saying a lot for her.

(Tag, Ed. and anyone else we might invite. lol)

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Edward de Cruce
 Posted: Oct 27 2011, 01:04 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
387 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Okay. So it had been an incredibly long time since Ed had been seen anywhere. If, any had seen "him", that was his twin, Al, that they'd seen lately. So Ed (and his writer) apologizes for whatever mishaps have occurred. Ahem. anyway, it was already one week before their birthday and...

Wrath came rolling by with a letter; it was from someone he'd wanted to talk o in a very long time! Okay! He then dressed up, throwing a scarf around his neck (since the weather was getting all wacko lately) and making a mad dash towards where the letter indicated...

"LES!!!" he almost yelled, waving and trying his best to catch her attention. Mehh, he was still short!

--------------------
PM
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Oct 27 2011, 01:09 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia almost jumped when she heard Ed yell, but she didn't. She quickly put her sketchpad up and stuffed it back in her backpack. She'd have to work on it later. She jumped up and grinned she ran to meet her friend, while he ran up. "Ed! OMG it's been like forever. What happened to you in classes? I've been starting to suspect Al of keeping you locked up in the dungeons!" She joked, giggling.

She held out a bag of M&M's, offering him some. "Dude, did you know your twin didn't know who Lestat is? Seriously! I explained it to him though, so now he's educated." She giggled some more and barely refrained from jumping up and down with excitement.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Oct 27 2011, 01:13 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 03:48 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP - Slytherin RP challenge -Picnic outside))

Kate planned a small picnic for her housemates in Slytherin. She's a new student and wanted to know more about other people. She herself can't believe she's doing this. She owled her mom to sent her some Asian cuisine so that she can introduce her culture to them. It's odd for her to invite other people for a picnic because she knows maybe they will miss understand her as a puff. However, the reason she planned the picnic is to know more about her fellow housemates and professor. She sent invitation to some students she know and to some professors too. Kate placed a table cloth on the picnic table and place some beverages,Cupcakes, Fruits and Some Asian cuisine (Sushi, Maki, Jjampong (Spicy noodles)and Kimchi). Kate arrange the plates and the glasses. Kate hope that some of the people she invited will bring some food. She also wished that all the person she invited would come. Kate was still busy arranging the food.

(Tag: Prof. Penny Lane , Mistress Lila Holloway, All Slytherin Students)

This post has been edited by Kate Marie Samja: Nov 14 2011, 04:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 04:08 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Slytherin picnic!

You bet your last galleon Sebastian was going to be there. Every time Slytherin's got together it was always interesting to say the very least. This time to be different Sebastian had baked a carrot cake...ok he went to the shop and bought it....ok he got one of the Sly house elves to bake it for him as he had no money.

He walked over to the picnic tables and carefully placed the cake in the centre looking around he noticed that there was a new first year girl there. He looked over at her her table cloth and turned his nose up. Sebastian didn't like fish.

"You're not going to eat that are you?"

All of a sudden he got very protective of his cake and picked it back off the table nursing it away from the girl. He didn't want anyone eating his cake if the main course was funny looking fishy things. At least he wouldn't be hungry.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Hye Jeong Ryuu
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 04:15 AM

Slytherin Third Year
320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kate informed her about the Slytherin picnic. Of course Hye would come to that, she loves picnic with her family so this one would not be any different. Since she's out of the class, she's wearing a jumper pants and her white shirt and sneakers. She bugged her older brother to make her tacos made of korean spices and she didn't stop until he agreed to do so.

She's almost flying to the playground after asking several seniors because she doesn't want to be lost in this big place. Once she arrived there, she saw Kate and another so she waved to them. "Hello! I brought Korean Tacos, I hope you'll like it!" She set it down together with the foods there.

Korean Tacos

--------------------

user posted image
l Ryuu Siblings l My Twinny! l BFF l My Profile l Ryuu Callboard l
Ryuu Banners and Twinnies by Nearra / Set by Meh!
PMGTalk
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 07:25 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was still preparing the other variety of food on the other half of the table. She knows that not all will like Asian food. She grabbed the other basket and placed the cupcakes, different varieties of sandwiches, hamburgers, hotdogs, grilled pork and a cake. It was hard for her to prepare it alone.

Kate answered (Sebastian) "I can eat it. It's Japanese and Korean food. By the way If you don't like this food the other side of the table has sandwiches, cakes and burgers. By the way, I'm Kate."

Kate was happy that Ryu was there and brought some Korean Tacos, "Wow, Thank you for bringing some Tacos. and thank you for coming."

user posted image

((Sorry If I can't edit a perfect photo for the picnic))

This post has been edited by Kate Marie Samja: Nov 14 2011, 04:42 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 02:54 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des received an owl from Kate about a Slytherin picnic! How great! He liked going to these little events. It gave him a chance to meet other Slys and they were always fun! He got one of the sly house elves to make CUPCAKES so he could bring something to the picnic. Who knows what would have happened if had actually attempted to make them himself! He dressed him self in casual clothes and made his way over.

AS he approached the picnic tables, he saw that a few people were there already. "Hi Girls." He smiled. "Hey Seb!" he walked over to the end of the table that had desserts on it, "I brought some cupcakes!" He said as he placed them on the table.

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Nov 13 2011, 02:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 07:13 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian eyed the Korean tacos and turned his nose up, he was not interested in eating that. When it came to cuisine Seb wasn't overly sophisticated, he was British and enjoyed the plain dull flavours of that cuisine.

"I'll just stick the cake thanks."

He almost pounced on Desmond when he arrived, thank goodness for another boy. Desmond brought cup cakes, which was awesome. Seb placed the carrot cake back down on the table and quickly picked up two cupcakes. Eating the first one rather quickly.

"How you been man?"

He hadn't seen much of his partner in crime since the sock stealing prank. Seb tried to remain cool and calm hoping none of the girls mentioned their socks because if they did Seb wasn't sure he could maintain a straight face.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 07:45 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des chuckled. He assumed by his cake comment that Sebastian wasn't adventurous when it came to food. "Been good! Thanks! How about yourself?" He said to his friend as he eyed all of the foreign food that was laid out on the table. He was always up to try new things, maybe it was because English food was quite dull. Not to mention the fact that the kid was ALWAYS hungry! "I'm glad you're here. I'm usually on my own at these things!" He laughed. Not that he minded hanging out with the girls, but it was nice to have a male friend around!

Des thought back to the prank that he pulled with Seb. He was constantly on the look out and waiting for the lynch mob of angry, sock-less girls to come after them. Hopefully he could control himself if the topic were to come up.

He grabbed a piece of the sushi off of the table and popped it in his mouth. The flavor, the texture, it was so interesting! He was glad that Kate had let him try it at lunch that one time!

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Nov 13 2011, 07:46 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 09:19 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire admired the outdoors, and spent much time outside, but she couldn't say she had been on many picnics. Of course, there had been the occasion with Cassius and Juliette, but that seemed as if it had been quite a long time ago. She strolled towards the picnic table where a few Slytherins seemed to be gathering. She smiled as she joined the group, and duly noted that none of the other Ducklings were present as of yet. Hopefully that would change.

"Hello Kate, Desmond, Sebastian,"
Blaire greeted the Slytherins she knew with a smile and nod. She turned towards the only unfamiliar face and extended her hand graciously. "Blaire Allaire, and you are?"

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:26 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Penny was slightly amused when she received an invitation to a picnic. What the hell? She needed a break, that was for sure and walking and being outside was probably a good idea. Perhaps it would set off labour. Merlin knew, she was ready to have this baby, she was feeling as huge as a house. And anyways, she hadn't yet met some of the newer students. She needed to get out there more and encourage them to work towards winning the House Cup.

She walked up to where a small group of Slytherins were gathered and looked around. No way was she sitting on the ground, she would never get back up. She pulled out her wand and conjured up a chair, something comfortable and yet easy to get back up out of. She sighed, soon she wouldn't be pregnant anymore but there would be a baby to take care of. She just couldn't win.

With another wave of her wand, she conjured a small table and a platter of many types of cookies. If you liked the cookie type, it was there to enjoy. Then she got herself a cup of tea and began to relax. She looked at the students around her a smirked.

It's getting a bit cold out here for picnics, isn't it?

She was wrapped in a cloak and was quite warm and hoped the other students had thought to do the same.

--------------------
user posted image
Penny and Hadrian / Choc Frog Card by Ann
Sig by Lila/Member since 07.07
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:31 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack walked out to the picnic and was surprised to find their Head of House there, sitting in a chair, drinking a cup of tea. She shivered as a brisk wind whistled around her, lifting her ginger hair off her shoulders. She pulled her lined cloak more tightly around her and sighed. She had had the cloak for years, since she ran away from home. As it had been her father's, it wasn't getting too small but it was starting to wear out a bit. She wondered if there was a spell to repair it as she didn't want to replace it, the cloak had been with her through some hard times.

"Hello everyone," she greeted the students, and nodded her head respectfully at her Head of House before helping herself to a cookie. She looked around and sighed, noticing the Vince wasn't there. She hadn't seen him in a bit and was starting to miss him. Not a lot, just a little bit. Or so she kept telling herself.

This post has been edited by Jack Van Gogh: Nov 14 2011, 04:32 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lilauser posted image // Vince Goyle Fan Club
user posted image
PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:40 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate saw Blaire while she was busy arranging the last variety of food in the table. "Hi Blaire! Thank you for coming. I hope the other ducklings will come."

Kate was happy that Des also came with cupcakes. "Hi Des, Thank you for coming and thank you for bringing some cupcakes."

Kate finished arranging all the variety of food.

Kate was happy that Prof. Penny was there. She approached the professor. "YYou're right about that professor. It's getting a bit cold out here. However, the sunny sky makes a perfect day for a picnic. Thank you for accepting my invitation. It was kind of hard for me to make arrange all of this by myself and It's an achievement for me to have you here. I hope you enjoy this little picnic that I organize." Kate smiled at Prof. Penny.

Kate was beginning to get nervous on what will be the reaction of other people. You can see her nervousness in her actions.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 05:08 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Marshie received an invitation about a picnic organized by her new friend Kate. She was really glad the she received one. It's about time she give herself a break from all the lessons and everything. Before she went to the respective place, she baked some Chocolate Puddings that she learned from her composition of potion class. Then after putting it all in the box, she made her way to the playground.

Chocolate Pudding (Here's what it looks like.)

When she reached the playground, she saw the gathered Slytherins and surprisingly she saw Professor Belvins. She hurriedly went to them. She first smiled and greeted the Professor. "Hi Professor Belvins! I'm happy to see you here. By the way, I brought some puddings so if you like you can grab some." Marshie said. Then she greeted her co-slys. "Hi there guys. How are you? Nice to see you guys here. I brought some Chocolate puddings. I'll just put it on the table, so go get some. It's deliecious I promise you. By the way, thanks Kate for inviting me here." (Talking to Kate, Sebastian and Blaire ) . She greeted and gave the others ( Jack, Desmond and Ryuu ) a wave and a smile. Then she went to the table and placed the chocolate puddings.

This post has been edited by Marshie Padua: Nov 14 2011, 05:11 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome sig by MARGARET P. // Slythoween '11 (by Nearra) // Slytherin Pride (by Nei)

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Nicolas Vinci
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 06:34 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nicolas went out to the playgrounds. Actually he didn't really believe his eyes when he noticed the announcement on the pin board they would have a house picnic outside in this time of the year. It was cold outside and he wrapped himself deeper in his cloak. It had been a good idea to take a thermos jug with hot tea to this picnic. When Nicolas arrived, there was already a handful of students, and even Professor Lane-Belvins was sitting there on a chair. "Hello everybody!" Nicolas said joining the group.

This post has been edited by Nicolas Vinci: Nov 14 2011, 06:35 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Le soleil se lève! This gorgeous sig was created by Bianca Blakely
{profile}{callboard-shipper}
PMEmail
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 06:43 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate noticed that other students are beginning to arrived. Kate thought Thanks to Prof. Belvins the other Slytherin students are starting to arrive. She begin thinking that maybe her hard work on preparing the picnic is about to pay off. Kate walk towards the person she didn't know yet (Nicolas) "Hi I'm Kate."

Kate even saw Jack she remembered meeting her at the cupcake decorating activity. She doesn't know if she still remembers her.

Kate answered Marshie, "Thank you for coming Marshie. And thank you for bringing some pudding. I will take one now."

Kate took some pudding and ate it one bite after another

This post has been edited by Kate Marie Samja: Nov 14 2011, 06:48 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Nicolas Vinci
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 07:51 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Only a moment after Nicolas had joined the picnic, the next student to arrive walked towards him. It was a young girl Nicolas didn't know yet, a first year, and she introduced herself as Kate. Nicolas turned towards her "Hi Kate, I'm Nicolas. Nice to make your acquaintance. You must be one of our first years. I haven't seen you before. How do you like it here at Hogwarts?"

This post has been edited by Nicolas Vinci: Nov 14 2011, 07:53 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:03 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh yay a picnic. Scorpius rolled his eyes when he say the invitation but he knew that Prof. Penny, Prof. Moretti and and Mistress Holloway would be handing out points for attending and showing good house unity. It was all about the points. So, with a groan, Scorpius pushed himself out of whatever chair he was reclining in indoors and made his way out to this picnic. Outside, in the fall, it was chilly. Scorpius pulled her wool peacoat closed and buttoned it, his Slytherin striped scarf peeking out from under the collar. He buried his chin in the scarf and his stone grey eyes narrowed in the sunlight. Vampire vision he had heard it to referred to. When one had eyes as light as him, it often hurt when you went outside in the bright sunlight. Scorpius' eyes began to tear as his eyes adjusted. He brought and hand up and wiped them away before shoving his hands back into his pockets and arriving at the area where a bunch of people had gathered already. He saw Jack, Des, Seb, some of the ducklings and that Kate girl. He didn't smile or wave at any of them for he was freaking cold. He just looked around, trying to spy some cocoa or something warm to drink, did anyone think of bringing that?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:38 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate answered back to Nicolas" Yup, I'm one of the first years. Nice to meet you Nicolas."

Kate has been answering the question how do you like it here in Hogwarts. Kate answered it like what she answered to the other person who ask her. "I enjoyed being here. And I changed a lot since I got here. Hogwarts has its beautiful places around here."

Kate likes photography that's why she likes beautiful scenery.

Kate looked around and saw Scorpius was there also. Kate noticed many housemates will be coming soon. She smiled for a while because she thinks that the picnic she organized with the help of Prof. Belvin is a sucessful event.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 09:16 AM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna was surprised to receive an owl about a Slytherin picnic, but decided to go. It was a chance to meet her housemates, and possibly see some of those she briefly met before. Pausing to grab her warm cloak, she dropped by the kitchens, where she politely asked a Slytherin house-elf to bake an apple pie, not trusting herself to do it without a crisis.

Then, she wandered outside, walking about until she saw the growing group of her housemates. Hesitantly, Anna scanned it for familiar faces, smiling as she found them. She joined them at the picnic table, only then seeing an older woman sitting at the table, as well.

"Hello, Professor," Anna said shyly, taking a wild guess at the woman's identity. Kate's presence at the table was a relief.

"Kate, good to see you again. I'm sorry I'm late, I got lost several times on the way here," she apologised with a quiet laugh, as she deposited the apple pie she brought onto the picnic table.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Isobelle Sophie Bettleton
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 10:47 AM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Isobelle was excited when she heard of the picnic, and had hurried to get changed into something ... well ... something that didn't remind her of school. Something fashionable, so she had decided to wear her floaty sea green silk dress. She had then put her hair up with little silver hair pins that looked like snowflakes and a pair of silver and pearl earrings. She had smiled at herself before leaving for the picnic, feeling impressed with herself.

She saw a few familiar faces as she arrived at the picnic, but her face cracked into a smile as she saw Blaire Allaire in the mist. Of course, she thought, Blaire wouldn't miss an event like this for the world.

But she had learned that it would be rude not to say hello to the hostess, so she went over to Kate, gave her an arrogant smile (though she did not realise it) and said:

"You must be our hostess for this picnic. My name is Isobelle Sophie Bettleton."

With her words, she had extended a hand as a peace offering.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Natalia Yaxley
PM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 11:08 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She watched with some satisfaction as more and more Slytherins were showing up to the picnic. She gave Kate a small smile for organising the group activity and sipped her drink. Several of the students greeted her as they arrived and she returned their greetings.

Well done, Kate. I think we will see a few more arrive as the day goes on.

She nodded at the students as they greeted her and smirked at Malfoy as he hung off to the side looking bored and superior. Of course, he was a Malfoy, they were born with that look on their face. She chuckled a bit to herself and helped herself to some of the chocolate pudding. Mmm... chocolate.

--------------------
user posted image
Penny and Hadrian / Choc Frog Card by Ann
Sig by Lila/Member since 07.07
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 11:21 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She snagged a cookie off the tray and a chocolate pudding. She liked sweets, even if she didn't enjoy sugar as much as Zelda did. She looked around and smirked a bit at Kate. She wondered if the girl was going to start a singalong at the picnic. If she started with Kumbaya, she might have to dangle the girl upside down by her ankle. Wouldn't that be fun?

She then spotted Scorpius and walked over to him. She held her hand out and offered him a cookie. "Hey, how's it going? Some of these kids makes me feel really old..." She chuckled a bit. She was only a fourth year but still... compared to the 11 year olds, she felt like an adult.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lilauser posted image // Vince Goyle Fan Club
user posted image
PM
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 11:47 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Scorps smirked at Jack as she spotted him and came near. She held out a cookie and he raised a brow. If he hadn't seen her take the cookie from the tray, and if this wasn't a function with the head of house present and first year planning it all... he's be skeptical of being poisoned. Scorpius was always skeptical of what went into his food and who touched it. Who knew where Jack's hands were last... maybe all over Vince. Ew. He sighed heavily, cookies were delicious though, and he'd just have to hope that Jack's hands were clean. He withdrew his hand from his pocket and took the cookie from her. Thanks... oh yeah you are sooooooooooo old he said with an eye roll and then bit into the cookie. Yum! It was delicious. Slytherins always got the best picking of the food at Hogwarts. Why? Well because their parents had the most money to dump into the place, so they were well cared for of course. But as for Jack stating she felt old... Scorpius could relate. He himself was now considered by all legal wizarding aspects, an adult. He had just turned seventeen. Being around all of these eleven year old kids made him feel like he was a chaperone rather than a guest of the party. Where's you little cupcake today? Scorpius asked after finishing the first bite of the cookie. By cupcake, he of course meant Vince.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Nicolas Vinci
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 12:24 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yes, it's really beautiful," Nicolas agreed to Kate, "and pretty different from home. Sometimes, when the weather is clear, I like to stand at the window and just let my eyes fly over the lake and the beautiful scenery. ... I also probably changed since coming here, for many reasons like growing older, being away from home, learning to control magic, meeting people, making friends, adapting to my peers. What do you thing what changed you most of all?"

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 12:29 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

All of a sudden all of the others started showing up! He finished chewing the piece of sushi he had tossed into his mouth and swallowed."Hey Blaire!" He said smiling. He felt his cheeks get a bit warm and tint pink. They had been close friends every since they climbed a tree together near the Forbidden Forest. He flipped up the collar on his coat to hide his face a little.

His smile grew wider, "Hello Professor! Glad to see you outside of class!" He chuckled. She looked cozy in her cloak.

Then Scorps arrived. Des ran his tongue over his teeth. The vampire teeth were gone, just like Slythoween. He never told anyone about the little gifts that Scorps had given him. "Hey Scorps! How have you been?" He greeted his mentor, he really hadn't seen him since Des stole his mask! He hoped he wasn't still mad.

He saw Anna, they had briefly met at the pumpkin slingshot. "'Ello Anna!" He greeted her with a smile.

He turned to Jack, Marshie, Nicolas, and Isobelle, "Hey guys! I'm Desmond, a first year. I'm one of Kate's friends." He enjoyed meeting fellow house mates. He slunk a little back towards Seb, needing him for a little confidence.

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Nov 14 2011, 12:37 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Hye Jeong Ryuu
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:31 PM

Slytherin Third Year
320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Where was Hye in all of this? She’s still there, found a chair to sit upon and then munch on her tacos and got some hotdogs as her fellow housemates started arriving. She waved at Kate while munching on her food “It’s fine..glad to be of help.” She also gave a wave to Desmond when the guy arrived while she raised her brow to the other guy (Seb) who ignored her food. If you don’t want it, leave it. She rolled her eyes and continued eating her hot dog.

As another girl (Blaire) joined them and talked to her directly, Hye set her food down to accept the hand shake. “I am Hye Ryuu, nice to meet you Blaire.” See? She’s nice! She was stunned when their Head of House arrived. Being new, she’s not familiar with the Slytherin leaders, prefects or whatever they have here. All she can do is looked at the woman who looked so nice and yet there was that strict aura in her. Smiling, she nodded to her HOH. “It is Professor but we are glad to see you joining us here.” She was actually not sure if she can talk like that or that she should have asked permission first to do so.

She saw that girl (Marshie) greeted and waved at her, she grinned a little shyly and returned the pleasantries. “Hello I am Hye.” She also said that to Nicolas and Isobelle and more others. Anna is also there, wow the students she met before are also here today. “Hi Anna!”

This post has been edited by Hye Jeong Ryuu: Nov 14 2011, 02:31 PM

--------------------

user posted image
l Ryuu Siblings l My Twinny! l BFF l My Profile l Ryuu Callboard l
Ryuu Banners and Twinnies by Nearra / Set by Meh!
PMGTalk
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 03:05 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"A pleasure," Blaire nodded as the other Slytherin introduced herself as Hye Jeong. More people began to arrive, and Blaire was having a bit of a hard time keeping track of those she did know, and those she did not. "Professor," she greeted the Slytherin HoH politely as the woman arrived. Blaire noticed the prominent bump of the woman's baby, and wondered when she was due.

The oldest students there were undoubtedly Jack and [B]Scorpius[/B]. She nodded to them both by way of greeting, before making her way over to the snack table to nibble on a cookie. Her eyes scanned the area as it began to fill, and she noticed Isobelle enter. Kate addressed her then, and Blaire turned towards the girl with a smile. "Thank you for the invitation. It was my pleasure to attend," she responded graciously.

Her attention was averted by Desmond's greeting, and Blaire grinned as she hurried over to where he was. Everyone seemed positively freezing, and though she herself was a bit chilly, she loved the cold and didn't mind it a bit. Wrapping her cloak more tightly around herself, she said to Desmond, "Hello there, Mr. Social." She smirked and also turned to the people she had not yet met, which came to a total of three, if she was counting the Slytherin from one of her lessons she had not yet spoken to, but still knew.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Selena Mariana Floriani
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 03:14 PM

Unsorted Member
806 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

A picnic? SelMa recieved the invitaion just recently. Well, another time spent with her housemates outside the common room... she just hoped there won't be too much people, she wasn't actually liking crowds, too noisy and stuff. She just made sure to have her coat, hat, scarf and gloves to warm her up in the day, it was getting pretty cold these days, and fast. If there will be too cold, she might just grab a sandwich, say "hi" and go away.
She could notice the spot of gathering from quite distance, and hearing it wasn't too hard too. There goes her wish to have a quiet company. At least there was prof. Lane, so hopefully they won't get too loud. Anyway, she joined the people around the table getting a spot on the very edge of the table. "Hi everyone." she looked around to see if there was something hot to drink. there were mayn new faces around, besides the ones she was already familiar with.

--------------------
PM
^
June Coldsteel
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:35 PM

Alumni
215 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

June had gotten a invite to an all Slytherin picnic so since she had nothing to do she went to it and saw Prof. Lane and everyone else from the house that had shown up. She didn't know the younger Slytherins but she had known Prof. Lane before she became a Professor and Head of Slytherin. Hello Everyone. June said to the Slytherin group as she sat down at the table and tried to not feel as cold as she did.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Ann
PMEmailYIM
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 06:50 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des chuckled at Blaire calling him Mr. Social. It just so happened that, at this gathering, he knew quite a few people. "You are the one that knows pretty much everyone!" He chuckled. He knew Blaire was quite the social butterfly herself.

He leaned over the table and reached for a cup. He poured some pumpkin juice and took a sip. He noticed Hye and waved to her. He had also briefly met her at the pumpkin sling shot.

Then Selena and June joined. "Hello Ladies! Happy to meet you! I'm Desmond." He smiled at the two as he introduced himself. It was his goal to be a little less awkward at these gatherings.

So far the picnic was going great. He looked over to Kate and gave her a thumbs up. This was a great idea!

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Nov 14 2011, 06:52 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 07:22 PM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Hi, Desmond, how it's going?" Anna chirped, pleased she actually could remember both their names. "Hye, hello! How are you?"

The girl settled next to Hye, preferring to keep close to those she knew. Desmond, while familiar, was getting surrounded by those she didn't know, but was certain would meet sooner or later. Kate, another familiar face, was in the middle of attention - one of the few places that Anna hated to be in.

"Wow, so many new faces," she remarked uncertainly. "Makes your head spin, doesn't it?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ