View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picnic Table
Prof. Ariana Darkwood
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 09:40 PM

Professor Emeritus
3306 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Art gifted by Nathalie Deveraux. Thanks, sweetheart! || Too Cute!

PM
^
Atticus Vrtis
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 09:32 PM

Slytherin Third Year
69 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

The night breeze blew through Atticus's hair as he trudged over to a picnic table on the school grounds. Without that breeze, the heat would be terrible. He was clothed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans, having left his cloak in the dorm. He just had to get out of the castle for a bit. He found the night so calming, especially on statlit nights such as this. When he reached the table. he hopped up and sat on the top of it to admire the night sky.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner by Danica! user posted image
PM
^
Ignatius Guffey
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 09:39 PM

Slytherin Second Year
2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

What he didn't know was that he was being followed. From the time that Atticus went to go get his cloak I was hidden in the darkness.I have been here for a while and he did not notice me. That is strange.. Ten minutes had passed and there he still stood looking at the night sky. I had then cleared my throat to catch his attention.

This post has been edited by Ignatius Guffey: Jun 3 2011, 10:05 PM
PM
^
Atticus Vrtis
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 10:11 PM

Slytherin Third Year
69 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Atticus heard someone behind him clear their throat and whipped around, snapping out his trance-like state. What he saw was a boy around his own age. The boy didn't look like he was there to start any crap or anything, so Atticus simply stood and turned to the boy.

Hey. You need something?

He found it strange that this kid had just kind of stood there without a word and had just cleared his throat. Must be the silent type.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ignatius Guffey
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 10:18 PM

Slytherin Second Year
2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

I stepped out of the shadows and into the night light and said.

My name is Ignatius Guffey. I was just waitng for someone to come so i could say hi and make some friends.

I whipped my head left and right to pop my stiff neck like i wanted to start a fight. But, i really actually didn't want to start a fight. I just wanted to see what Atticus's reaction would be.

This post has been edited by Ignatius Guffey: Jun 3 2011, 10:35 PM
PM
^
Atticus Vrtis
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 10:38 PM

Slytherin Third Year
69 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Atticus took note of the boy's name and raised an eyebrow. This Ignatius guy seemed...strange. Atticus wasn't sure how, he just seemd like it. However, Atticus took the courtesy to introduce himself as well.

Atticus Vrtis. Slytherin. May I ask what house you are in?

As he spoke, he extended his hand to Ignatius to shake hands. Most people his age didn't shake hands, but Atticus was raised in such a way.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ulric Guffey
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 02:13 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
62 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ulric had left the castle to clear his mind and he was heading to the grounds to relax when he heard voices. He quickly dashed into the shadows of a tree to avoid detection. Sitting in the shadows of the tree, he was watching the two students talking. Then he realized that one of the boys was his Slytherin cousin, Ignatius. So Ulric stepped out of the tree's shadow and walked over to his cousin.

Oy, cousin! How you been? You haven't been annoying this poor guy, have you?

Ulric said this with a smile. He and Ignatius had grown up together and Ulric always picked on Ignatius as some family members do. They lived next door to each other, so they were close...more like brothers than cousins. Then Ulric looked at the other student and decided to introduce himself.

Hello there my names Ulric Guffey, I'm a Gryffindor. Nice to meet you.

Ulric gave the stranger a warm smile like he usually does when he meets someone new. After he had finished talking, he held out his hand to shake hands with the boy.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Adrian Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 08:31 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adrian had been wondering around the grounds for quite sometime. He stumbled into the playground almost stepping a rabbit. He was waay to old to play around so he made his way to the picnic table. It seemed like a quiet place to have lunch. He took a brown bag out of his backpack and began nibbling on an apple he snatched from the Great Hall.

--------------------
PM
^
Aurielle Sauviterre
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 08:43 PM

Slytherin Second Year
61 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Aurielle was making the trek back to the castle- she had been exploring this afternoon, making sure that she wouldn't have problems finding the her classes on the first day of summer term- the last thing she wanted to do was look stupid or uninformed. She clutched a piece of parchment with her rough class schedule scribbled on it, and had been jotting down a quick note when she came upon the playground. Stopping short, the redheaded girl glanced around, noticing a boy enjoying an apple at the picnic table near her. She was close enough to him, she had to say something. She licked her lips as she approached him.
"Uh... hi!" she managed.
PM
^
Adrian Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 09:22 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adrian jumped a little when he heard an unfamiliar voice come from behind him. He dropped his apple and it rolled off the table. Oh. Hello He said laughing. I didn't see you there. He got up from the table and walked over to the girl, then put out his hand for her to shake. I'm Adrian Hawthorne. Victoria's brother. Most of the students only knew him because of her. It was his first year here.

He looked the girl over trying to figure out what house she belonged to. Most of the students weren't wearing their robes because of the Summer so it was hard for him to tell. He had no prejudice against any of the houses, but sometimes the Puffs can be a little too... Puffy.

--------------------
PM
^
Aurielle Sauviterre
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 09:36 PM

Slytherin Second Year
61 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Aurielle's eyes tracked the apple as it rolled off the table. She stepped forward and shook Adrian's hand. "I'm Aurielle Sauviterre. I'm- ah- new here." She loathed ignorance from everyone in general, but herself more than most, and displeasure tinged her tone as she admitted, "I've not had the pleasure of meeting your sister yet, Adrian."
The petite girl tossed her hair back over her shoulders, reaching up to adjust one of the green barrettes that kept it away from her eyes, and searched for a topic. "Have you been studying here long?"
PM
^
Adrian Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 11:06 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Pleasure to meet you Aurielle. Adrian said, flashing a polite grin. I haven't actually. I just got here this term. He paused for a moment. Have you enrolled for any classes yet? I'm taking Lycanthropy for Idiots, Magic Camping 101, Team Water Sports, and Necromancy.

--------------------
PM
^
Aurielle Sauviterre
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 11:26 PM

Slytherin Second Year
61 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Aurielle tentatively smiled back. That was what you were supposed to do when meeting people, right? She listened to the list of classes Adrian was taking and made a moue when none of them matched up to hers. It would have been nice to know somebody in one of them, at least. Tilting her head, Aurielle ticked her classes off on her fingers.
"I've signed up for a few- I had problems picking which to take! I'm in Creative Writing, Ballet for the Avid Beginner, Mythology Around the World, Building Sandcastles, Torture Tactics, Arts and Crafts-- oh, and Intro to World Domination! That one looked like a lot of fun... but it looks like it's going to be really competitive too..." Trailing off, she recounted quickly, making sure she hadn't missed anything. "Yeah, I think that's all of them for right now." Pausing for a second, she asked, "So, what made you take the lycanthropy class? I kind of want to pick that up, but I don't know..."
PM
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 03:58 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson was ready for the term to start, but she had two days to think about everything she has been through. She was FINALLY able to get some piece and quiet.
^
Catalina Nikitia Trekerson
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:04 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Catalina sat down at the table, finally able to relax from her first day. "Wow... I haven't sat down all day!" Catalina said. Her eyes wandered around to a girl near her. Catalina look toward her. "Hello there... Are you a first year?" Catalina asked the girl.

This post has been edited by Catalina Trekerson: Jul 2 2011, 04:05 PM

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:19 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson was not happy that anther girl showed up, but maybe that is what she needed.

Hi, my name is Payson. Yes, I am a first year. When did you enroll here? She looked at her robes, and saw that that she was a Hufflepuff. She seemed really nice.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:27 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Enroll? I got the Hogwarts letter, if that's what you mean. I'm Catalina Nikitia Trekerson... You can call me Cat if you want. What classes are you taking?" Catalina asked, her face brighter now that someone would actually talk to her. Catalina looked at Payson's robes too. Ravenclaw, Catalina thought to herself. She looks alittle beaten... a long day, possibly? I hope we can be friends... Catatlina thought once more.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:33 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson asked Eh, I worded that wrong. When did you get here? Sorry it has been a very emotional day for me... she said as she let out a huge sigh.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:35 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh... I got here this morning. My mum and dad let me go on the bus... oh, darn my brain, I can't remember the name of the train I went on! Ah, well. But yes, I came this morning. When did you come?" Catalina asked, very intrested. She hadn't had a full conversation with anyone from Hogwarts until now.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:43 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson replied I have been here for about a week. I am a muggle born and I came here not knowing who I was and now I am more confused on who I am Payson stopped she didn't realize she had said that our loud. I am so sorry, I am rambling, I do that a lot[/COLOR]
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:49 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Don't worry, I am a good listener. Along with that, I can go on and on for ages. So you're muggle born? That's cool... I am a half blood, from my dad's side. My mom didn't even know that my dad was a Witch! Isn't that weird? He never told her.... I couldn't believe it when I got the letter 3 days ago! It was so awesome! So, which classes did you enroll for?" Catalina asked, now really excited that she might have made a new friend.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:14 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

I am taking skating on thin ice, arts and crafts, the lies of the boy who lived, JK Rowling: A Life and a few others.
If you don't mind listening, I haven't really been able to talk about it.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:22 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh, no, I don't mind," Catalina said. "I don't mind at all. I love a good story!" She said, excited to hear a paragraph of words from someone else's mouth, rather than hers. Catalina took a mental note of all the classes that Payson enrolled for- she'll have to check later if they are in the sameclasses because Catalina can't remember which ones she's in. "I'm ready," Catalina said, getting into a comfortable position.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:29 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Well I came here not knowing anything about who the real me is. I come to find out my mom had a sister, and her sister's daughter is here she said as she readjusted and looked up at Cat, interested in how she was going to respond.

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 2 2011, 05:34 PM
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:39 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" You came to Hogwarts- the best school for Witchcraft and Wizardy- to find yourself? That takes courage. I could never do that," Catalina said, sighing a bit. "I didn't really know who I was either... well, I didn't know that I was a witch. My dad never told me, nore my mum. It was so weird when I got my letter..." Catalina said, trailing off. "Oh, sorry, getting off topic."

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:47 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson figured she would just say it. I didn't know I was a witch either until I got my letter. But Professor Sorcha Tobin is my cousin. She has a half sister, who is a first year in your house, which makes her my half cousin there she said it. Now how was she going to react

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 2 2011, 05:57 PM
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 05:59 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Professor Sorcha Tobin? What do they teach? I haven't heard that name before... but then again, I haven't ever heard of Hogwarts either until 3 days ago.
"So you have a half cousin... In my house? In Hufflefpuff? What's her name? I'd love to meet her! biggrin.gif You know, I have a cousin in my house too. Though, I don't know who his mum is... I just know that his dad's name is Jared Grosse... Weird thing is thatmy cousin didn't know he was a witch either until a few months ago.. his birthday is earlier than mine.... It's weird. It's like my whole dad's side of the family is keeping a secret from the rest of the family," Catalina said, waiting for Payson to reply.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:05 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Man that is weird, we have a lot in common. Her name is Kathryn Ramsey. This summer Professor Tobin is teaching arts and crafts and skating on thin ice. I took Skating on thin ice, because I met her in Diagon Alley before I knew she was my cousin.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:15 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"That's really cool. I have known my cousin my whole life. He's like the brother I never had, considering I am an only child... Well, I'm not taking Skating on Thin Ice... I'm talking-" Catalina pulls out a peice of parchment paper that looked like it had been folded many times. On the paper was EXTRIMLEY neat handwriting, with a heading 'CATALINA NIKITIA TREKERSON'S CLASS ENROLLMENT LIST'. Catalina read the list outloud. "'Anti-Muggle Studies, Aquatic Creatures, Character Building 101, Creating with Duct Tape, Graphic Arts, Illusions, Intro to Theater, Muggle Beach Sports, Pirateology and Team Water Sports.' Wheph," Catalina let out a sigh of relief. "That's all the classed I have enrolled for..." Catalina cafefully put away the parchment. "So... are you an only child.. or ... like... no?" Catalina asked curiously.

(( IF THE CLASS IS UNDERLINED, THAT MEANS I GOT ACCEPTED INTO IT. IF IT'S NOT, THAT MEANS MY ACCEPTANCE IS STILL PENDING. ))

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:30 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

No, I have two older brothers, Carmelo who is 16 and Elmo who is 13. My brothers were so jealous when I told them I was a witch. My schedule is in my dorm. But we don't have any classes together. Maybe in the fall we will.

She looked away away from Cat At least you knew your cousins, I didn't even know that Prof. Tobin and Kathryn existed. I had to find out when I got here. I am gonna send my mom an owl and ask her.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:37 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"You have an owl?" Ask Catalina, surprised. "Where did you get it? I really want a pet, but I have no idea where to go... Where is everyone, anyway?" Catalina asked, looking around for another witch or wizard that might be listening to their conversation and wanted to join in.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:43 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Well I am going to use Prof. Tobin's Owl. I don't know where everyone is. It is getting pretty late though. Ya know? she asked as she noticed the sun setting.

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 2 2011, 07:00 PM
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:48 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh..." Catalina said sadly. Catalina puts her hand in her mants pocket and takes out her phone. "What time is it?" She asked herself. She turned on her phone. "It is..." she said, waiting for her phone to turn on. "It won't come on!" Catalina said, agravated. "Turn on, phone!" She said.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:00 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

I have no idea, I left my phone in the dorm. I was planning on being by myself to think about everything that has happened to me the past couple of weeks she said as she laughed.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:10 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh... well I suppose that my phone won't work here. It's not really considered 'magic' here like it is back in the muggle world," Catalina said as she sighed, thinking about her old life. "Wait- you came here to be by yourself? I'm sorry, did I inturrupt you? I just wanted a friend..." Catalina said, suddenly feeling guilty. Catalina put her phone away, back in her pocket.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:18 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson started laughing,. Ill be honest when you first came up to me I wasn't happy, but I am now. I am glad someone other than Prof. Tobin and Kathryn are willing to listen.

(if you want to read Professor Tobin telling Payson let me know I will send you the link)
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:24 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, I'm always ready for a story time," Catalina said, smiling. "Shouldn't we start heading up to our rooms? It's..." Catalina said, searching for her phone. "... Some time at night." Catalina smiled at her joke. "Shall we go inside?"

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:27 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

She laughed at her corny joke. I think I am gonna stay here for a little bit and look at the stars, but of you want to go up you can.
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:32 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"... are you sure? are you positive that you don't mind me leaving? Because I can stay if you want me to..." Catalina said, waiting for Payson's response. "I don't mind staying. I'm all warm and cozy in my robes smile.gif "

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:35 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson started laughing. It was funny how she seemed to think that she was going to get abducted or something. You can stay or you can leave, I don't really mind. I just like looking at the stars and where i am from you don't see this many stars in the sky because of all the lights

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Jul 2 2011, 07:46 PM
^
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:44 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Wow... that must be horible. Where I'm from, my and my mum and my dad'd watch the stars everynight, until they were all out, and then I'd have to go to bed," Catalina said, gazing into the darkness of the sky, thinking of her family. Catalina's silky brown hair pushed itself in front of her face."Me.. and my mum.. and my dad... and.. my cousin..." Catalina laughed with herself at funny memory.
Suddenly, she brought herself back to reality. Catalina twitched her head to the side, to move the hair out of her face. The hair fell perfectly into place, and she looked like she always did.
"Well, if you'd excuse me, I'll be heading inside then..." Catalina said idlely while gathering her robes at the bottom and getting up from the Picnic table.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 07:47 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson watched as her new friend walked up towards the castle. She decided to stay out there about another 15 minutes before the she decided to go up.

(END RP)
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 03:43 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Gwen wandered out to a group of picnic tables and waited there for her friends. she found a big table because there were alot of girls in her dorm coming to hang out. She brought some candies from honeydukes that her parents sent to her so she could share them with her friends. She set the bag on the table and waited. Then a little bird flew out and landed on the table she was sitting at. "Hey there little fella! aren't you cute?" she said looking at the bird. the bird found a seed or something on the ground then flew away.

(tags: golden eagle first year girls dorm members)

--------------------
user posted image
^^thanks to Blaire for my awesome banner!^^
Kumiko and Mimi // Nieve // empathy
Away!
PM
^
Serena Thomas
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 09:26 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Serena walked across the lawns of Hogwarts towards the picnic tables. She hugged her Mythology Around the World text book close to her chest and adjusted her bag on her shoulder. She thought the tables would be a quiet place to study and do homework. Gwen Moore, one of Serena's friends, also said she would be hanging out around there. So Serena--hoping Gwen would be there and that she would have found a private place to study--left Ravenclaw's Common Room and into the wonderful outdoors.

A breeze blew her hair to the left, making it a bit messy. Reaching the tables, Serena saw that Gwen was indeed there. She hurried over to her friend and sat down across from her. "Hey!" she said after she sat her book on the table and her bag on the ground next to her. She started to fix her hair while talking. "This really is a nice place to be with a group of friends. You know, I've noticed that we've been by each other a lot lately. Being in the same dorm and having a couple classes together can make two people get used to each other's presence. I hope you don't think I'm stalking you or anything." Serena smiled at her little joke, hoping Gwen wouldn't take it literal. Being a stalker would be the last thing Serena wanted to be known for at Hogwarts.

--------------------
~Ravenclaw~
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 08:28 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kathleen walked up and found both Serena and Gwen were already there. She smiled to herself. She loved hanging out with her new friends! Hey guys! she shouted, waving at them and running over to where they stood. As she ran her hair began to turn back to chocolate brown. It had been red since the incident with Payson in the dorms.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 08:43 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"hey guys! my parents sent me some candy from honey dukes. you're welcome to have some if you want!" gwen said.

--------------------
user posted image
^^thanks to Blaire for my awesome banner!^^
Kumiko and Mimi // Nieve // empathy
Away!
PM
^
Nozomi Jacqli Ishikawa
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 07:09 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nozomi was inside the Owlery as a box was sent to her. She opened it and saw that it was a box of chocolates!. She couldn't even eat all of them otherwise she would probably have toothache. So she wrote a letter telling her mother thanks and gave it to the owl.

She went outside and went to playground hoping that she would find someone she knew to share with her bon bon chocolates. After a few minutes of walking she found the girls she met in the first year dorm and we towards them.

"Hi!.... Do you guys care for a picnic?... I have some bon-bon chocolates here enough for us?" she asked and smiled.

--------------------

user posted image
♫Arigatou Miss Alex Valen for the sig!♪
||♥My Profile♥||
PM
^
Serena Thomas
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 11:45 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Serena loved the new company. Everyone in her dorm was so nice! And the fact that they are willing to hang out with each other outside of the castle made Serena smile. She was afraid of not having any friends at Hogwarts...but now look at who she's with! She couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

"Hey everyone!" she said as Nozomi and Katie joined Serena and Gwen. "Wow, and you even brought candy." Serena mused over the candy that both Gwen and Nozomi brought. She felt slightly selfish for not bringing any treats, not that she had any. She glanced down at her textbook on the table and rolled her eyes. "I don't know what classes you guys have--well, besides the fact that I'm in two of yours, Gwen--but Mythology Around the World is gonna be tough. It's really hard to remember all these facts about Greek gods! I love learning about Mythology, and I already know a lot, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be wracking my brain to remember all this information." Serena was surprised that she already started to come out of her shell. She was almost always known as "the shy girl" at her old muggle schools.

"Do you guys have any tough classes?" she asked, trying to get her mind off the subject about her muggle schools.

--------------------
~Ravenclaw~
PM
^
Nozomi Jacqli Ishikawa
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 05:43 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"hey!.. Im also taking Mythology around the world!.. although.. i wasn't able to recite that much because we are so many in a class." she reacted as she overheard her two dorm mates about the classes this term. For her?... indeed it was somewhat stressful but worth it because she would know more and even her writer about things that she didn't even know. "Well to other classes ... i have a difficult time since I've taken so many classes.. 7 to be precise" she explained to Serena.

--------------------

user posted image
♫Arigatou Miss Alex Valen for the sig!♪
||♥My Profile♥||
PM
^
Kathleen Murphy
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 11:21 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
155 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Reaching the group, Kathleen heard Gwen offer to share some candy. I'd love some! she said, wondering how similar it would be to the candy in the muggle world.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ