View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Barren Hut
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 01:20 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

it was now that he heard some scrabbling come from within the hut. "What the....?" He said with a confused look to first Tally and then leaned to look in through the dark doorway. He saw nothing but darkness and a few faint lines made where the wood at the edge had of each long ways panel had worn away and no one seemed to care to bother to plaster it up. The daylight faintly shown through but nothing to shed any sort of light on the subject inside. Leo squinted in an attempt to see better but he was no cat nor any other beast blessed with night vision. Just then something came flying out and having stellar reflexes, shot backward with a stiff neck. "Was that just... a snowball?" He asked Tally. Did she see it? Who threw it? Was someone just hunkering down in the old shed waiting to ambush whomever happened by. Well that would be a dirty trick! And Leo was simply taking a break sitting down outside here with his magically enchanted snowboard that needed no straps at all since it was enchanted with a sticking charm. Look at that, wasn't being a wizard just amazing? then again anyone who was a wizard over the age of eleven and knew anything about magic knew it was fantastic and cold do lots of cool things. Like make a snowboard stick to your feet without straps and fit whole thermoses of hot cocoa into your pocket... stuff like that. Well Leo wasn't the kind to fight but he didn't think it was cool for people to hit girls, even with snowballs. He didn't even hit his own sister with one, no matter how cranky she got. So Leo took out his wand and carefully leaned forward again to get a look inside of the room. "Hullo? Show yourself." He called inside, not sounding mean but not scared either. He just didn't much appreciate people hiding like cowards.

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Page Spence
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 01:30 PM

Slytherin Second Year
55 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Page was not very happy about being dragged behind the hut by Nathan, and he expressed his displeasure verbally. After complaining, and being stuffed through a hole in the back, Page realized that somebody else had come up to the hut. An older looking guy, and it seemed Nathan wanted to start a snowball fight, judging by his motions. Next test, then? Fine, I'll pass it. Page wasn't one to throw snowballs at innocent bystanders, but they - for a girl had joined the boy - had come up and interrupted them. Not that they knew they were there; they had hidden, after all. But, his point still stood. He gathered up his own snowball and threw it just after Nathan tossed his. It should hit one of them; or maybe not, Page wasn't great at judging distances. And then, the older boy called out to them, telling them to show themselves. As if. Page didn't want to get punished in any way; and if this kid happened to be a prefect, well, he'd surely be in trouble. But it was just harmless snowballs, so unless this kid had a really bad sense of humor, he'd let it slide. Page gave a thumbs-up to Nathan, ducking further down.

--------------------
user posted image
|Wonderful banner made by Alestis!|call-board
PM
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 04:07 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Scorpius had been doing his daily job. One might wonder why exactly Scorpius Malfoy would do the deed and go outside on the grounds in the middle of a snowstorm. Well, it was his job to look for trouble makers, even if he had to stir up some trouble himself. He was skilled in the art of instigation. So he had bundled up and went put when Penny told him to go. There was a schedule or something. Well anyways, cursing under his breath, he trudged through the snow drifts cause it was his turn on lawn duty. Man, why didn't he have it easy and get to check the dungeon corridors or the great hall even. He could have nicked some bacon. Mmmmm bacon! Oh to hell with this! He withdrew his wand and said Accio broom! and his came soaring over obeying his command. He smirk, he had only been a few steps from the castle anyway. Perhaps, as he hoped, the broom had knocked a few people on the head as it came to him. Well what did people think happened when you summoned something? It would have to make its way to you and hit whatever was in its path for sure. Really. People didn't think about that often. So Scorpius hopped on his broom and away he was. Why hadn't he thought of this in the first place? The snow was getting lighter, a soft flurry of fat flakes now, which he flew through with ease. At least the wind had died down. So over the grounds he rode, watching here or there for anyone or anything out of place. But it seemed that most people were in the castle. Smart move and it made his job a whole heck of a lot easier. Then he followed the path down along where there was an old busted up shack. He did see some people there and so he slowed to a halt and hovered near by, but just out of sight. Watching them. A boy and a girl chatting. The boy obviously a Dork by his gaudy suit and ridiculously large lion crest on that flat board thing near him. A snowboard? Ok then. All of a sudden a snowball came flying at the boy and it seemed he was startled, he could have fallen off of that chair he was so precariously leaning on. He snickered and landed his broom, wanting to see where the snowballs came from. Then another and the boy called out for whoever it was to show themselves. Well he wasn't making an attempt to move and get whoever it was. Scorps didn't know the kids, but he pushed passed the boy with a dismissive hand to the chest. I'll handle this, dork. He said heading where the snowballs came from. That's when he spied to kids, little for sure. Probably firsties. So you wanna play, do you? I don't think so! What's your names and your houses. Be quick with it because you've just been caught by a head boy! Oh no! Oh yes! He hissed with moments of fake shock peppered in. He reached out, grabbing for their collars. And being bigger and more nimble than the little kids as was always the case since he was awesome like that, they'd be unlikely to get away.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 07:38 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah wouldn't travel into a snowstorm usually so she wondered if there was something wrong with her brain. She was out her to look for a little trouble, in the pit of her stomach she knew this would be the right place to find it. Her hands were ice cold in the pocket of her wool coat. her body shuddered. Her red cotton hat was pulled to her borrows as her booted feet trudged through the snow. Her dark chocolate hair was flecked with snow and the winds moved locks of her hair in front of her gray eyes. Bekah frowned every time she had to move a strand of hair off of her face.

When the sight of figures against the snow canvas her pace quickened, wondering what these students could be up to. When she became in earshot of her peers her feet suddenly flew out from under her. "Ah!" Bekah screamed, not excepting the sound to be so high pitched. Her gray eyes widened as her [Censored by the Caretaker] hit the ice hard. She didn't even realize that this patch of ice was here, it probably would have helped to have seen it sooner. Bekah took a glance at her peers from where she still sat on the ice, hoping this hadn't just been a bad first impression.

--------------------

user posted image
| C a l l b o a r d | | S h i p p e r| | P r o f i l e | | A s t r a l P r o t e c t i o n | | Sig by Vera K. |

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:58 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leo was startled when another kid showed up. He was pale an skinny and toting a broom. What the...? Not too favorable weather for a ride. Then he realize who it was. Scorpius Malfoy inn the flesh! Oh and he was mad! Whoever it was that thought they were pretty funny was gonna get it now! But not before he pushed Leo aside. Well that was unnecessary. Leo teetered on the unstable chair legs ad had to catch haelf against the hut. His cheeks burned with a bit of embarrassment ad he shot a bashful smile to tally. Then he heard a cry and his attention whipped to a patch of ice an a girl on her bum. Poor thing! Leo leapt up and trucked over to her. Offering a hand so she coul get up he chuckled. "ouch that looked like it hurt! You ok?"

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 10:15 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah gave a small smile to the guy [Leo] that held out his hand. Showing off her rainbow coloured gloves, she reached out for his hand and pulled herself up onto her feet. "Yeah I'm OK. I was just really shocked, I'm not usually falling to the ground," She said still holding his hand. For a moment she didn't realize she was holding it, but than dropped it swiftly. She blushed for a moment thinking, That was awkward just holding his hand the whole time. Bekah coughed, clearing her thought to introduce herself, " Thanks for helping me up." Her gray eyes scanned the faces of the other students and noticed the infamous Scorpius Malfoy, who held the collars of two young Slytherins [Nathan, Page], and another Gryffindor girl [Tallulah] that Bekah thought she knew. Than her eyes went back to the guy.

This post has been edited by Bekah Le Fay: Jan 7 2012, 12:01 PM

--------------------

user posted image
| C a l l b o a r d | | S h i p p e r| | P r o f i l e | | A s t r a l P r o t e c t i o n | | Sig by Vera K. |

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 11:01 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leo brushed some snow off of her and then she unlinked their hands and blushed. She said she didn't normally fall and he laughed. "Well I sure hope not!" he still felt bad for her it wasn't the most graceful thing to happen but hey it happened to everyone at one point or another. He'd done his own share of klutzy moves in his life as nimble as he was. "Sometimes the terrain here can be as tricky as the staircases! It just jumps up and bites ya I you're not careful." he winked at her. She kindly thanked him and he gave her a little bow with his hand on his stomach like a waiter would do a a fancy schmamcy restaurant. "My pleasure! It's my job. Pretty girls fall down and I pick them up. My parents are sooo proud." He laughed a little nervous that she'd think his teasing was lame. "I'm Leo. Oh I have some cocoa over here would you like to join us and have some? Well, me and Tally here. But she isn't having any." he didn't bother to elaborate about her allergy in case she was sensitive about broadcasting it.

This post has been edited by Leo Coldsteel: Jan 7 2012, 10:21 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 08:40 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah smirked when Leo mentioned the staircases, "I still have trouble on those stairs even after four years." She noticed that he winked than, making her a bit jealous. Bekah had never been able to wink, she just couldn't do it. It was amazing to her how a person could wink. When Leo joked about his parents being proud she giggled, "Of course they would be proud!" He than offered some hot chocolate to her which she quickly accepted, "I'd love some coco." She would be grateful to drink something hot and chocolatey.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 10:32 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Taking out his wand, Leo tapped the one cup he had brought because well frankly he hadn't known that he would be sharing with anyone, let alone a pretty girl today. It instantly began to shiver and shake as if the cold had gotten to it but that was not the case at all. IT was meant to be able to be duplicated, meant for a mess kit of sorts. So you could use the cup as a single or make it pop its self out into up to four smaller cups. So in a moment, where there was one now there were two cups for them to drink from. He poured out some steaming cocoa and offered her a seat. "So you are a fourth year too? Wow I can't believe we've never met before!" Truth was, Leo had transferred with his twin brother to Hogwarts, but he didn't like talking about it. He had gone through classes but not really noticed or talked to anyone. He just hunkered down and did his work, being one of those people who just sort of faded into the background. He had made himself unmemorable. Well that was all changing now wasn't it? He smiled at the girl, who still hadn't given her name. "How's the cocoa?"

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 11:05 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah shrugged, thinking back on her four years at Hogwarts. "Its possible we've seen each other before," she said, but she would've remembered someone as handsome as Leo. Than taking the cup of coca with her rainbow gloves, she took a small sip and swallowed. A small moan escaped her lips, "Its good." Bekah smiled and took a larger sip from the magical cup that contained the heartwarming coca.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 11:34 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leo beamed at her compliment. "Thanks! It's a secret family recipe. I'm glad you like it." He was honest. He had been drinking it for ever and he and his siblings couldn't get on with regular coca any more. It just seemed to taste weird after having this awesome cocoa. Leo reached for her hand and looked at her gloves. "Pretty nice! Where did you get em? I'm sure my sister would be uber jealous." Truth was Paige was jealous of everyone who had something she didn't or in the rare instance that someone happened to get something newer or better. She'd make it her mission to out do, out fashion and out pretty anyone she felt could rival her. In a sense, Paige was as competitive as he was, but the games they preferred were different. "You know its not fair... I told you my name, bot I don't know yours. I mean, being in the same year chances are I might see you around again. I'd like to say hello and use your name rather than saying hey you!"

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 12:07 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah's eyes widened when her took her hand again, surprised by the sudden action. "Umm their from a muggle shop called, Old Navy," She bit her lip wondering if he knew about muggle things or not. Most Gryffindors she spoke with had a knowledge of the unkown magical world, but some did have any at all. She than blushed, embrassed she hadn't introducted herself. "You could be like, 'Hey you! The one with da face!' But that might not work out well," she laughed and than said, "I'm Bekah LeFay."

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 07:47 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Oh no... no offense, I think they are great but my sister wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything muggle." He rolled his eyes, then she offered her suggestion on a future greeting. He laughed, a real good belly laugh, and held his stomach too. After a few moments he was able to speak through a last fit of giggles. "The one wit da face... I like it! But I like Bekah more! Very pleased to meet you Miss Bekah LeFay" He kissed back of her gloved hand as he had seen it done in old movies and then let her go. He linked his own hands behind his head and leaned back on the chair as he had before. He stole a glance inside the still dark hut. Seemed things had gone quiet in there. Either Scorpius had killed the kids or dragged them out through a secret back way while Leo had be pleasantly distracted by playing the proverbial knight in shining armor. Ah well, better off. Wasn't like lesser known Gryffindors such as himself seemed to mesh well with Slytherins, especially those who thought their shoes didn't stink and had that tiny scrap of power above the regular kids. Truth be told, Leo really didn't feel like tangling with that guy. He's prefer to stay undetected by his head boy radar thank you very much. He returned his attention back to Bekah now. "So besides falling down on your bottom, and shopping at muggle stores... what else are you into?"

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 10:03 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah frowned when Leo meantioned his sister. She wondered what typr of blood he was. It shouldn't matter, she thought. Bekah chuckled at Leo as he laughed at her joke, she didn't think he would love it that much. When he kissed the back of her glove she blushed and mumbled, "Well thank you Mr. Leo." Observing that his attention than drifted, she looked where she last saw Mr. Scorpius. She wouldn've asked another queston but than he asked about her hobbies. "Well I read, alot. Umm I enjoy hanging out with friends, if I had some. Also I like to sing, in my room where no one can hear me and I like talking to boys I've just met named Leo," she said with a small awkward smile.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 10 2012, 12:37 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leo sighed. "To tell you the truth, Bekah, I'm a little light in the friends department as well. I mean, I've got my sister and brother but they aren't always the nicest people in the world to hang with. We don't have very much in common. Heck, none of us are even in the same house so that says something right off the bat!" Leo often wondered how that ever happened. Most people from the same family are in the same house or maybe one would happen to find themselves the odd ball or black sheep. Still a Gryffindor, a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff all coming from the same two parents? People probably thought that was pretty weird. "You see, I favor my father. At least that's what people say. So I gather that's why I got into Gryffindor. He was one too. And my sister, Paige, she is just like out mum. And mum was in Slytherin so naturally..." He didn't think he had to finish his sentence for her to understand where Paige belonged. He then thought of Luc, his twin. They might look a like but that's where the similarities stopped. "And somehow Luc got into Hufflepuff... I mean he's a good Hufflepuff and all. I guess it's because he ended up just half of each parent, the sorting hat probably couldn't decide. So he go put there. Isn't that what the song sings about? Room for all... Good Hufflepuff, she took the rest and taught them all she knew. He would be all the rest I suppose." He thought silently a minute more before posing the question at her. "How about your family? What's your story, sweetheart?"

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 11 2012, 07:42 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah listened closely to his story.I wish I had stories about my family, she wished. She than cleared her throat to speak, but her cheeks heated up when Leo called her sweatheart. No one had shown her this much affection besides her parents. "Well I'm an only child so no interesting stories on my part. I'm also a muggleborn meaning magic is still kind of new to me, even after four years of it. People aware of magic are use to it once they get to Hogwarts, but me I was the dork that could stare at the most simplest spell being used over and over."

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Leo Coldsteel
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:04 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leo nodded in understanding. He was born of two magical parents but he agreed that kids like him who had it around them all of their lives always sort of took it for granted. He pitied her feeling she was a dork for being amazed at the simplest thing. "There's nothing wrong with appreciating it. And you'll get it eventually. You just didn't have the start some people did. It's not your fault." He patted her arm and smiled. He thought it was far worse to be an only child. She had no one to chum around with. Like Luc and Paige and him had to do things together because they were family. Despite bickering, deep down... really really deep down, they all loved one another. "And where do you come from? Like your hometown and stuff."

--------------------
user posted image
Art by L.H.
PM
^
Bekah Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 08:34 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Bekah gave him a small sad smile, "I'm from Westminster, UK. Well it wasn't so bad. Being a witch, I found out my uncle is a wizard. But he refuses to show me any magic that I don't know. But What about you? Where are you from?" she asked him curiously with abit of interest. She wasn't sure where this conversation was going now.

This post has been edited by Bekah Le Fay: Jan 12 2012, 08:36 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jacki Nacci
 Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:00 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jacki found her way outside of the castle and made her way to the grounds finding her way to a barren hut a little ways away from the castle. Finally she could get some piece and quiet. She took a seat right outside the door looking out on the land. She still felt out of place here. Her family wasn't magic and she didn't feel like she was suppose to be here at all. She really just wanted to go back home but that wasn't an option.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
HHC By: Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Candyce Economou
 Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:13 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
34 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Candyce was finding the school to be way too big. If she had actually been sorted in a different house, it would have been really easy to not see her dad around. But Gryffindor seemed to run in the family so far. She crossed her arms, wandering down into the grounds. How she wanted to go back home.. It was so much better there. She saw another student, who seemed to be in the same kind of mood as she was. She wandered over and motioned to the seat next to the girl before speaking. "Can I sit there?" Sure Candyce wasn't really into learning about other peoples problems, but perhaps they could distract each other.
PM
^
Jacki Nacci
 Posted: Mar 10 2012, 09:16 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jacki was relaxing in the sun when she heard a voice. Maybe being a little social wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. She turned to the girl.

Sure why not? I'm Jacki.

Jacki said just looking at the girl.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
HHC By: Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Candyce Economou
 Posted: Mar 10 2012, 09:20 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
34 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Candyce saw the girl look at her and she sat down after she was given the okay. She looked at the girl for a moment before looking off to the side. This was a lot more awkward than she realized. "Ah.. I'm Candyce.. First year?" She asked.

This post has been edited by Candyce Economou: Mar 10 2012, 09:20 PM
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 12:38 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(New RP Challenge March Madness #196 - Guinea pig; TAG: Gryffindors)

It was a gorgeous day outside, and Canis was exploring the grounds some more. He came upon a barren hut that he had not yet been to. In fact, he'd never even seen it. It was off the Barn a bit. That'd be great. He would look around its outside first and then see whether he could get in it. As he stood still, wondering where to start, he heard a far-off squeak. That had sounded like a guinea pig! He smiled as he remembered the guinea pig hunt earlier in the year. Was it possible that a guinea pig had been missed and it was somewhere around here? He had a quest! He was going to find it!

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:26 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina had been walking around, enjoying the sun and feeling the nice, warm weather. There was so much of Hogwarts she had not seen yet and Celina really wanted to find out some more. She noticed a little hut and walked over. Who knew what was in it? Someone was already near the hut and Celina went over. When she got to the little house, she recognized Canis. "Hey Canis, what you up to?" She asked, intrigued. She was a bit bored and any company she can have, she was willing to take, especially when it was someone she knew.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:55 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Angel was feeling bored. She sat on the green grass and gazed up at the sun. Seeing that this was not helping, she got up again. Angel looked around to see if she can find anything to do. Soon her gaze fell on a adventurous looking hut. Right near it were two students, a girl and a boy. Angel walked towards them knowing that she had nothing else to do.
PMEmail
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:58 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Hey Celina!" Canis greeted happily. A guinea pig hunt was more fun where there was someone else around to help. "I just came here to explore the hut," he told her, "and then I thought I heard a squeak. You know, like guinea pigs squeak! Did you help with the guinea pig hunt we had a few weeks ago? I think this one must have been missed. Or maybe it's more than one. But I only heard one squeak." He and Anna had teamed up to catch a few guinea pigs, but they had returned them.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She listened to Canis talk about the guinea pigs. "Nope, I never know about these sort of things, of course I'd love to take part but I never seem to know about them!" She told him. Right at that moment, another girl came up. "Hi! I'm Celina!" She told her.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Luna Lenton
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:28 PM

Alumni
2520 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Guinea pigs?" Luna stopped hearing some students mentioning those animals. She was passing by the hut on the grounds and would normally proceed with her business, but this time she stopped. "Hey guys! What are you up to?" She recognized Canis, but the other girls were unfamiliar to her. Plus, they all looked like firsties and she was sort of loosing contact with younger people through the ages. But, if they weren't on doing somehting unappropriate with the animals, she will like to help and have fun around with them.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:31 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

An older girl came by and Celina turned to her. "Hi, I'm Celina!" She said, introducing herself. Canis was looking for some guinea pigs and Celina had started helping him.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:55 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Hey Luna!" Canis called over to her. "Wanna help us? I came here a few minutes ago, and I thought I heard a guinea pig squeak. You know when Professor M-V had lost the guinea pigs a few weeks ago? I think this might be one of them!" If he just stood here and explained to every newcomer what he was doing here, he never would be doing anything, so he walked up to the door area, which was heavily overgrown, and started looking through the brush.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Luna Lenton
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 05:07 PM

Alumni
2520 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Nice to meet you, Celina! I'm Luna." she smiled to the girl. She turned to Canis, who explained her what was this about. It sounded reasonable. "Hm, I don't recall the event, but it's possible that one little fellow is hiding somewhere where it's not supposed to. They're hard to catch, once left out." She looked around the area, thinking of what to do. Sure, they could just go looking all over the place in search, but it might turn out to be quite an adventure without result. So, after a bit of thinking, she exposed her plan. "We should build a sort of trap/hiding place and offer it some food in it. Then, if we manage to make it enter there, we can simply collect it with the trap and bring back to it's original cage." She thought if they could maybe find some boxes or the like in the hut nearby.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:01 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

What Luna was saying actually made a lot of sense. A trap was perfect! "Where do we set it up?" She asked her. It was a good idea but what kind of trap would they use?

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:19 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

What Luna had suggested sounded like a good idea. But somehow Canis thought that, if this was really one of the runaway guinea pigs, it had survived for so long out here that it might not go for the trap. So it would be a good idea to pursue different paths. "Good idea, Luna," he said, and because Celina seemed to already think along the same lines, he continued, "why don't you and Celina check for some boxes and a spot to put them? I'll just keep looking for it around here, maybe I'll hear it again and can give you an idea of where it is."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:22 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After a minute or something Angel reached the 2 kids. Soon another girl followed. It turned out her name was Luna. It turned out Luna had a splendid idea for catching the guinea pigs. Seeing that Angel hadn't told Luna her name she smiled innocently and said," Hi i'm Angel Ride but call me Ange,"[color=purple][/color]

This post has been edited by Angel Ride: Mar 22 2012, 01:39 PM
PMEmail
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina turned to the younger girl who had not spoken yet. "Nice to meet you Ange! Let's go Luna!" Celina went into the hut and started looking around for boxes or other things that could hold the guinea pig. She removed some junk and found a cardboard box. It was battered but would be able to do the job.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:00 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Hey, Ange, I'm Canis." He stopped. "Did I already tell you?" He couldn't remember. Celina had gone into the hut after greeting Ange, so Canis was now alone with the girl. Remembering how it had felt when he had been new at Hogwarts, he asked her, "We're looking for a lost guinea pig. At least we think that's what it is, because I heard a squeak. Celina and Luna are going to look for a box or something. I'm looking around here, because that's where I think I heard it. Not sure, though. Do you want to help me look?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:32 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mary walked around the grounds. They were really beautiful, and so interesting! Just then, she saw Canis, who was quickly becoming a close friend. "Canis!" She called, ready to see what he was doing. But she stopped when she noticed him talking to someone else. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you. I'm Mary Penelope. What's up?"
Then she noticed that Celina was here as well. "Hey Celina! What are you lot doing?"
PMEmail
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:39 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina recognized Mary's voice. "Hey Mary! Come help me look for boxes! We're trying to catch a guinea pig!" She motioned Mary forwards to come help her. They needed all the help she could get.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:13 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mary walked over to Celina and started looking for boxes. "Guinea pigs?" She raised an eyebrow. "What are guinea pigs doing out here?"
PMEmail
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:18 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Angel smiled at Canis and rocket into the nearest rose bushes. She could her another person talk to Canis and Celina but as Angel tries to come out and continue searching for the guinea pigs but let out a mall screech. Angel fingered her hair to find some thornes tangled into it. She slowly started to weave them out. After a few more scream later it seemed as though Angel and untagled the sharp thornes out of her hair she slowly started to crawl out from under the rose bushes. Angel learned one thing: never underestimate roses and she knew she would remember it.

This post has been edited by Angel Ride: Mar 22 2012, 01:36 PM
PMEmail
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 02:34 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina heard a shriek coming from the rose bushes. She ran out of the barren hut to see what was going on: Angel was stuck in the thorns. Celina ran over and tried helping the girl out of it. When she finally came loose, Celina sighed. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 02:40 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

A scream resounded through the sir, and Mary ran with Celina to see what had happened. They came to a cluster of rose bushes. A girl she didn't know was struggling to pull herself out of the plant, held in by the branches and thorns.
Celina went to help the girl, asking her if she was okay, and Mary wasn't far behind.
"You should be careful around these." She told the slightly bedraggled-looking girl. "Roses may be pretty, but they have the worst thorns!"
Then she did a good one-over of the rose attack victim, and smiled sympathetically. "You okay?"
PMEmail
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 03:34 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After Angel had finally got the thorns from her hair she saw Celina and Mary behind her with concerned faces. She slowly got up hoping her legs won't give up.
"No guinea pig there."Angel said nervously. Soon the two girls faces lit up.
PMEmail
^
Luna Lenton
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:06 PM

Alumni
2520 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Luna thought a bit before responding to Celina. "Hm, I think that corner over there would be good." She pointed at one corner of the hut that had some bushes around it. The little fellow could find it good to hide there. Then she nodded to Canis and went inside, but not before smiling to Angel. "Nice to meet you, Ange." Then she was inside, just behind Celina, looking for anything that can be sued to catch the little piggy. She saw some boxes on a shelf on the back, but before she even checked on them, she ehard someone screaming. She quickly went out and scanned her fellow Gryffindors. "What happened? Is everyone okay?"

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:38 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina turned to Luna who had stepped out behind them. "Yeah, Angel was looking for the guinea pigs in the roses. Let's just say, thing's didn't go as planned." She joked. She went back to the barren hut and looked through more piles of junk. Useless object after useless object, Celina had found a plastic container and a little cardboard box. She turned to Luna again. "What did you find?" She asked.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:52 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Angel decided that looking through bushes and shrubs was useless so she decided to put out treats to attract the guinea pigs. She pockets emptied out her pockets finding few pieces of gum,hamster treats,some muggle money,her Ipod touch,and her wand. "Maybe I should try hamster treats ,"Angel thought out loud. She laid some hamster treats like a spider web with her in the middle. Then she waited. And waited. And waited. Angel got up and decided to see what Canis was doing.
PMEmail
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:58 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mary carefully searched around the area, looking for boxes. She found a few, but they were old and falling apart.
Then she saw the rope.
It was fairly thick, but not overly so. It looked strong, and iy was of medium length, perfect for what she thought it might be needed for.
She brought it back to everyone else. "Hey guys, look! This could help!"
PMEmail
^
Luna Lenton
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:06 PM

Alumni
2520 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Ah, okay. I thought something worse was in act." Luna studied quckly Ange, and seeing everything was fine,she returned to the hut and the back wall with the shelves. Yeah,there were some boxes, some wooden, some of cardboard, some intact, some rotten. She took few in good condition and brought them out. "I have these." she told to Celina and put them all on the ground. She noticed some treats there too. They could use them well. "Who brought these?" she asked, then turned to Mary, who just brought a rope. She smiled. "Nice touch! Hm,maybe we could also have use of a stick, then." They could make a trap door with that.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:11 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina turned at the stick mention and grabbed a broom handle right behind her. "Here the broom fell apart when I was moving it out of the way." She placed it on the pile of boxes and rope, making a clinging sound of the wood.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Angel Ride
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:35 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Angel did not see Canis so she started walking to the barren hut to see what the girls were doing. On the way , Angel tripped over a ripped , but not empty package of spellotape. Thinking that this might be useful she walked into the hut and added it to the pile of supplies.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ