View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Winter Wonderland
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 08:49 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca laughed quietly too. Jackpot! The girl had spoken!
"Well, it's not rocket-science" she said, copying one of her dad's phrases "But you surely manage better than I do in the overall. I'd love to see your drawings if you want to show me, I bet they're brilliant" she gave her a wide smile.

"I've never been good for anything with my hands. I've always said that whoever did the connection between them and my brain must have done something wrong!" she laughed some more.

--------------------
PM
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 11:00 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled a little. "Thanks, lots of people tell me they're good. But I only show a few people a few of my drawings." She added. A lot of them were a lot more personal, like the drawing of her mother. She thought for a moment, then remembered the one she had done of the Thestral. She stood up and went over to her backpack, pulling out her sketchpad. She flipped to the page and then showed her the >drawing.< She thought she ought to draw another one sometime. But she wanted to see another one, maybe then she could get some better inspiration for drawing it.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 08:48 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca made sure she wiped most of the snow from her hands before getting a hold of the picture and her jaw dropped.
"That's a Thestral!" she cried out in excitement "Do you see them?" She'd always wanted to see one, but given the situation you had to live through to be able to do it, she hadn't yet. She had a bit of a fixation with thestrals, since she loved all types of horses and one she could not see, and could fly, was just the epitome of epicness for her.
She got a hold of herself remembering to comment on the drawing itself "This is an amazing drawing!" she said, honestly.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 12:49 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled a little to see how excited Bianca got about the thestral drawing. "Yeah, I can." She said quietly, shrugging. She wasn't going to tell her how though. She'd only told two people in her life how her mother died and all that, and that was only because.. she really trusted those people. And they were sworn to secrecy. She was extremely glad now that she hadn't told Sami about it. She smiled slightly as Bianca complimented her drawing. "Thanks." She said quietly. "It's not the best I've ever done, but I didn't get a very good look at it, and it was dark out..." She shrugged a little.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 05:15 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I think it's brilliant" she replied honestly, handing her back the drawing and returning to their snow masterpiece. It looked quite amazing in Bee's eyes; surely much better than any snow-thing she'd done before. Maybe because it was Hogwarts magic snow that seemed much more malleable than regular snow; or maybe it was because the Ravenclaw girl was helping her.
She couldn't go on without remembering her name, it was embarrassing but she had to ask.
Turning a deep shade of ruby, she let out "I'm so sorry to ask you this now, but what was your name again? My memory is pixie dung for names..."

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 11:49 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia put her sketchpad back in her backpack and smiled a little as she went back to helping Bianca with the snowdragon. She blinked and looked up at her when she asked her name. She smiled, then laughed quietly. "It's alright." She told her. "Most people have trouble with it anyway. I'm Lestatia." She told her, pronouncing it like Les-taught-ee-ah.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 09:28 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Lestatia" she repeated trying very hard to keep it in her mind "I promise I'll do my best to remember. Most people have very difficult names around here!" she commented, working again on the dragon.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 07:21 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded. "Yeah, I've always been much better at remembering faces than names, but I have a really good memory so it's a bit easier for me than for some people." She said, shrugging. She smiled a little and began working on shaping the tail of the dragon.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 09:39 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(sorry for the short post, I was in class hehe)

"Oh I'm just bollocks!" she said laughing as she tried to make the dragon's claws. "It's like payback, I believe, because I used to live with 13 cousins and since I remembered their names, it's like it took up all the space in my brain!"
She patted the snow and chuckled a bit.
"But I did pretend to get them all mixed up on purpose from time to time"

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 10:21 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia laughed quietly. "Must have been funny." She said, smiling a little. She formed the spike on the end of the dragon's tail. She sat back and looked at it for a moment. "Have we missed any details?" She asked, wondering if they were almost done.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 10:57 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee took a long look at it... it looked amazing, really. Les had even got its nostrils almost flaring and the wings looked scarily accurate.
She nodded.
"We're missing the school motto!" she said and quickly began forming letters around it spelling it carefully.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 11:12 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah, I'll let you do that, I don't know what it looks like." She said with a small laugh. She stood back and watched while Bianca worked on the writing. She actually thought the dragon looked really good.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 08:45 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She worked quite fast to make the letters, since she'd done that before. They stood up in a sort of pedestal about a foot from the ground and were carved into it.
She muttered "Hromalaxo!" and made the snow change into a deep purple shade, so the letters stood out. The school motto could be clearly read now. "That should do for some 20 minutes" she said, very pleased with herself "I wish we could take a photo of it so we could always remember it!"

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 10:10 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia wrapped her arms around herself and watched while Bianca worked, shivering. Her hands were mostly numb from working with the snow, without gloves or anything. She hadn't expected to wander into a bunch of snow in the middle of summer. Shivering, she smiled as she saw Bianca change the colors. "L-looks awesome." She said. "I c-can do just about as g-good." She told her, meaning with drawing a picture of it. She quickly memorized every detail of their work, down to the colors and shading and everything. She kind of wanted to get out of here and warm up now. She didn't have a jacket on or anything, just a long sleeved shirt.

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 10:30 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee noticed Les was shivering and stood next to her, holding on to her arm for warmth.
"Let's go back to the castle" she said, looking at her reddened hands and moving them to make blood flow more naturally "I kinda got a craving for hot chocolate now"

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 10:38 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia giggled slightly. "Yah, hot chocolate!" She agreed a little excitedly. Feeling a tiny bit feisty, she ran a few steps away from Bianca and grabbed up a handful of snow, then threw a snowball in Bianca's direction. With her good aim, it ought to hit her, but she was really cold so her aim might be off a bit.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 07:32 PM

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 07:03 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((ooc: i think i was standing close to you lol))

Les stamped a snowball against Bianca's side, she gave the girl a weird look and laughed out loud.
"I'll take a rain-check on that" she said, trying to pull Les back with her "When you least expect it, but now I need hot chocolate! My fingers're gonna fall off!!"

This post has been edited by Bianca Blakely: Aug 3 2011, 07:03 PM

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 07:32 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(oh, oops. LOL. Well, pretend she ran a few steps away from you. lol)

Lestatia grinned a bit and nodded. "Alright, let's go!" She agreed, shivering. She put her hands in her pockets to try and warm them. She grabbed her backpack and put it on, after shaking the snow off of it, then put her hands back in her pockets and started walking for the exit. "Well, good news is, we should warm up pretty fast once we get back to the regular area, since it's really hot and stuff." She giggled, finding it really weird that it was hot outside, but then you go into this garden and there's snow everywhere and freezing cold!

(edited my last post)

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Aug 3 2011, 07:32 PM

--------------------
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 08:26 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She nodded vigorously as they walked.
"But I know for sure I'm gonna work on my tan right in the middle of January if there's a summer garden like this!" she laughed out loud as they walked away together.
(( END RP))

--------------------
PM
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:29 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad entered the enchanted winter garden with a huge grin on her face. She wanted to have a snowball fight! She had invited Daniall to come with her. She looked around for his familiar face. Not seeing it, she climbed a nearby tree and perched in its frozen branches. She pulled her knit cap over her ears and rubbed her gloved hands together. This was going to be good...

((tag: Daniall))

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Aug 6 2011, 02:33 PM

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 10:05 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall was walking toward the Myriad. He was so excited to be in snow. Where he has no winter. In fact there is no season at all because he was in the neighborhood, he looked Myriad khatulistiwa.Apabila line on the branch, he thought he was another friend, Ashley. Also like to climb,he laugh... laugh.gif
"Wow, great placed. Now i can feel a winter season.Thank you brought me here for, such a beautiful place." Daniall said with grin.

--------------------
user posted image
Created By Monica Woodcliff ... Thanks ..!!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 10:39 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad laughed. "So I suppose you have never had a snowball fight, right?" She swung off her branch and landed gently in the snow. She picked up a handful of freezing snow and shaped it into a ball. "See, you just take some snow, mold it into a ball, pull your arm back, and..." Myriad sent the ball of freezing mush towards Daniall's chest. "Snowball fight!" she exclaimed, grinning.

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Aug 8 2011, 10:40 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 02:13 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall also do the same thing, He made ​​a snow ball and than had to throw to Myriad. He then laughed when he saw the situation, so far she has only seen snow ball fight on the television. He was excited to do lagi.Dia thought to make a worthwhile activity with the snowballs. "Myriad watch me ..." Ask him.

He then formed a new snowball and find a tree trunk and throw towards it.
"Arghh ..... Daniall hate misunderstanding ...!!!" Daniall screamed loudly.
This is one way he eliminates stress. He then relieved a bit.
may be Myriad should try it too.

This post has been edited by Daniall Healfron: Aug 9 2011, 02:15 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 09:29 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad ducked as Daniall threw a snowball back at her, but it still skimmed her shoulder. She looked toward Daniall as he threw a snowball hard at a nearby tree trunk and yelled at it. She stood still, a little shocked, but then a smile spread across her face. She picked up a handful of snow and packed it into a ball. Then she threw it lightly at the tree trunk behind her.

"I dislike being shy and timid." She said softly, but a little louder than normal. She turned and smiled at Daniall. Then she shaped another snowball and ran over to Daniall. Myriad dumped the snowball on his head. She giggled and skipped behind a tree.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 12:05 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall laugh at Myriad, he really thought she is the best female Gryffindor's friend. She is cool as ice, snow She is kind as perhaps she understood him as well. He was relieved to be able to spend some time with Myriad after he faced a difficult situation with other women friends. He had felt compatible with Myriad. She is one of my best friends here, she is a gift. She actually not shy and timid, yeah ... not at all.

He then formed the snowball and quietly approached Myriad and Myriad hit back with it. "Hahahhahaha .... Gotcha ..." Laugh Daniall. He then formed a small snowballs and synthesise them into a cute snow-women and put a blue scarf to it.
"Heap Heap ... This is you. Cute just like you ..." said Daniall with full of hapiness in his faced.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 02:30 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad gasped in surprise as a snowball hit her back. She turned around to see Daniall laughing. She smiled at him. It was fair pay back... She watched with interest as Daniall shaped a little, cute snow girl. She leaned toward it to get a closer look. Oh, a blue scarf! How sweet! She blushed as Daniall mentioned she was cute like the snow girl.

"Um, thanks Daniall." She said softly, blushing. She looked around at the fluffly snow all around them. "Have you ever made a snow angel?" She asked, smiling at Daniall. Myriad lay down on the ground and made a snow angel. "See?" She said, looking up at him happily.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 10:59 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then has looked at snow angel that has been shaped by Myriad. He then sat next to Myriad, and asked: "Wow, beautiful angel ..." I love to looked at movie that have angel. Almost all angel in the movie was very Beautiful...[/font]

Daniall have looked up and let the snow fall into him. "You must be a cheerful girl outside Hogwart ?." Ask Him to Myriad with Grin.[/font]

This post has been edited by Daniall Healfron: Aug 11 2011, 01:02 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 02:47 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad smiled in response. His next question troubled her a little though. She fidgeted with her knit cap.

"I don't do much oustside of Hogwarts." She said carefully. "I enjoy Hogwarts much more than home." The truth was she was a very quiet, nomadic person outside of Hogwarts, and rarely interacted with anyone outside her family. And she tried to spend as little time as possible with her family.

She forced a smile and climbed a nearby tree easily. She perched in the frozen branches and stuck her tongue out at Daniall.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 01:14 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall Myriad surprised to hear the response. He is also the same like Myriad. He was a quiet in the outside world. He spent considerable time with his laptop. He rarely leave the house, he likes to sit in his room.

Then he realized why they are so compatible. They have the same behavior outside. "Me too Myriad, I do enjoy here more than other place ....
LOVE HOGWART so much ... It is wonderland, world of dream." Said daniall.

Daniall then ran towards the Myriad and threw a snowball that has been formed to Myriad. He then ran away from Myriad, and hid in one of the trees there ... "Find me Myriad ... hahaha" laugh daniall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 10:54 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad laughed and nodded in agreement. Suddenly a snowball smothered her laughter. Her eyes were slightly shocked before she giggled and jumped down from her tree. She scanned the area for Daniall. She noticed his shadow sticking out from a nearby tree. She ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. Then, laughing, she rolled away from him and leaned against a nearby tree trunk. She had her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 12:04 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall was lying on the ground. her body was cold when touched to the ground. He had wondered for a while, if he knows what will be the warm-up magic. Unfortunately he has yet to sign up for any classes here. He looked toward the Myriad and asked: "Myriad do you know how to be successful here?, He was so excited to learn here." Ask him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 12:30 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad pursed her lips thoughtfully. "I think most people take only three to four classes, or less. That way they aren't overwhelmed. Some classes are easier, while others you have to do homework or have a journal." She shrugged and smiled at Daniall. "I think I will only take three classes, but maybe, if they sound easier, I'll do four." She stood up and brushed the snow off the back of her jeans.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 12:00 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall also thinking that way. Although Ravenclaw is famous of Having a smart intelligent student, he telahterfikir that learning need peace. No one shall be compelled to study. Education is the advice for the future. Maybe we can succeed together. Myriad learning seems so hard. "Maybe we learned together and can be a great wizard and witch ... Like Nicholas Flamel. I want to be Immortal." Said Daniall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 04:54 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad smiled. "Yeah, hopefully I get at least one class with you." Her eyes hardened slightly and she looked up at Daniall, taken aback. "Immortal?" She asked. "I don't think that is even possible anymore." She looked at him curiously, a little disturbed. She laughed a little to lighten the mood. "Besides, neither of us can do any spells at the moment!" She laughed.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 08:58 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall not agree, he still think that he can be immortal. Then he laughed when thinking that they are only first-year student. immortallity was too much for him. "Yeah, i will inform you what subject that i took at 22 August soon." Said Daniall while rubbing the feet are cold. At the moment he imagined he would go through education in the classroom. Many things play his mind .

This post has been edited by Daniall Healfron: Aug 15 2011, 08:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 09:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad watched Daniall carefully. She could tell he didn't agree, but she didn't mention it. She sighed sadly. "I have mixed feelings. The classes sound great, but I will miss all this free time." She gave a half-hearted smile. She watched him rub his feet to warm them. Hmm...she didn't feel cold at all. Curious. She shrugged to herself and watched him intently. She spoke out, hesitating a little. "Daniall?" She stopped and shook her head. She had decided not to ask him. She glanced back to the frozen tree branches, avoiding his gaze.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 02:01 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall felt guilty sometime of talking nonsense. But it was him at all, he was so annoying since began. Daniall then looked to Myriad face and felt she was going to told me something but she not saying that. He then smile at her with full heart willing.
" What Myriad..., is it me was to annoying for you ??" Ask Him with humble.

Daniall then keep waiting Myriad to answer his question with grin ... biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 06:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad glanced back toward Daniall, a a gentle smile softening her features. She shook her head no. "It wasn't you, Daniall." She reasurred him, in complete honesty. "It's just...I don't know anything about you." She shrugged. "You don't have to tell me of course...er...are you a pureblood?" She asked, biting her lip. She looked away again, embarrassed by her question.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 10:31 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then a bit wierd of Myriad question. He liked to have a question but not about his background. Daniall refused to answer the question, and change a topic to the fall term which started at 22 August. It just about 5 days ago from now." Myriad, do you know that here in Hogwart will full of senior student when fall term get started. Its mean we should be more helpfull in future so that we can survive here ..." Said Daniall.

Daniall then looked at Myriad with a dejected face. He though they might not as closed as now when classes began. Hopefully they will be an excellent wizard and witch in future.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 03:30 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad quickly noticed Daniall's evasive attitude. She thought about it. She guessed he didn't know anything about her background...but she couldn't help but wonder what he was hiding. She gave him a curious look, but didn't ask again. She would find out someday...

She laughed. "Oh, Daniall. You worry too much. Classes will be great, we both will do fine." She smiled at him. "I mean, you were put in Ravenclaw, and they are typically smart. The sorting hat knew what it was doing." She smiled again, but she wondered. Did the sorting hat really know? Why was she, shy, timid, put in the house of the brave and the bold? She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts.
"We'll do great." She repeated, trying to convince both of them.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 02:06 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then shook his head too. He believe that they will be an excellent student here.The sorting hat was great and sincere magic soul. He sort people correctly with their deepen heart. Its mean Myriad was actually brave and bold inside her shy and timid attitude. It is the nature, she will found it when the time is coming. So do he, actually he is so anxious when he has been sorted into Ravenclaw. He is not that smart, intelligent and educative... But he do believe in sorting hat...

" Myriad, my senior have a suggestion about classes.... he said that we should attend Flying classes... And to me im a practical magic kind, he suggest to me to attend Basic charms, Basic DADA and Intro to Transfiguration. " Said Daniall with grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 06:50 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad rubbed her chin thoughtfully and leaned against the trunk of a nearby tree. "Those are good classes. I want to take charms and potions, and one more, but I haven't decided. Maybe flying." She shrugged. She would choose when the time came.

Myriad rose and stretched. She yawned. "Wow, I'm tired. Can we talk later? I want to head back to my dorm." She asked Daniall, looking his way. She smiled sleepily.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 01:41 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then understood of Myriad. He is tired too when all entire day he didn't rest even though for an hour. He need a sleep to recover, perhaps Golden Eagle Dorm was a exact place that he need to go right now. He then will continued explored Hogwart before fall term began. This is the only time he can find a beautiful place and enjoy it. He then smile at Myriad, and say :" Myriad i though we should put end to our activity now... since you and me looked so tired. Might be we can talk at some other time, yeah... when you need me, you know how to find me..." Said Daniall.

He really missed this situation... Myriad was his best friends in Hogwart....

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 06:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad nodded gratefully. "Thanks Daniall, I really need some sleep." She said, yawning again. She gracefully made her way towards the castle, weaving among the frozen trees. She waved good-bye to him before she disappeared through the trees. She was sure their paths would cross again...

((End RP))

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Aug 19 2011, 06:12 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 10:46 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

((Tag: Nathalie Deveraux))

Blaire had only heard of Hogwarts' seasonal gardens. She had been wanting to visit them as soon as she had discovered these enchanted gardens, and there was no better time like the present. Drawing her robes around her so as not to let in the wintery chill, she observed her surroundings, marveling in the beauty of the winter wonderland. Winter was her favorite season; so beautiful, yet cold and deadly. Part of her wanted to flop onto the floor and create a snow angel, or perhaps build a snowman, but she managed to valiant refrain from such childish urges. For now.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 11:28 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie went into the winter wonderland garden. She was using a purple turtleneck with black jeans. She use her winter boots, which her mom brought for her. Believe me, this will be needed in time. she recalled. Her brunette hair is loose, with no hair ornaments at all. She then saw a blonde girl there, around her age. "Hi there, I'm Nathalie." she said.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 11:50 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

A voice interrupted Blaire's silent admiration of her surroundings. She didn't mind, though, it was always nice to have company. The girl seemed to be around the same age as Blaire, maybe a bit older. "Hello, I'm Blaire," she introduced herself, smiling slightly. "What year are you?" Was her next question because she simply couldn't gauge the age difference by looks alone. Nathalie was most likely a first or second year, however.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 06:34 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled. "Hi Blaire. I'm a 2nd year Ravenclaw." she said. She is very friendly. And yet she looks around my age. A firstie? she thought. Then she gazed to the sky, seeing the fluffy white clouds. "Well, are you a 1st year student here in Hogwarts?" she asked.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 12:55 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ah, I knew it, Blaire thought, inwardly triumphant. She was getting better at judging people's ages by their appearance. "First year Slytherin," Blaire responded proudly. She was meeting a lot of Ravenclaws lately. Well, they were intelligent, a trait Blaire valued. "What brings you here?" She wondered aloud. Not that she was complaining, but curiosity never killed anyone. Blaire held her hand out in order to catch a falling snowflake.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 10:25 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled at her. She didn't really look like a Slytherin. Maybe not now... she thought. She then saw Blaire touch a snowflake as it falls to her hand. "Well, I just want to clear my head. And I seem to love winter. The coldness of the air is nice." she said. Then she touch a snowy branch and wiped the snow out of it. "What brings you here?" she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ