View All Announcements

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Winter Wonderland
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 29 2012, 12:01 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled, laughed and took an exaggerated bow. "Glad you like it! Yes, I suppose you ARE over 6 feet tall now!" she said with a giggle.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina grinned as Aqua 'edited' Canis's snow angel. "Wow, impressive" she commented. She got down in the fake snow and made one herself. She got up and smiled, her show angel wasn't failing. "Hey Aqua can you make mine pink?" she asked her friend.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:33 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and nodded to Celina. "Anything you wish. Hromalaxo!" she said. Pink flooded Celina's angel, eventually overtaking it and turning it completely pink. She smiled and put her hands on her hips before letting herself flop down into the snow, away from the fancy snow angels of course.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Mar 30 2012, 06:16 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis admired once more how easy it was for Aqua to do these little things. He shivered a bit. He hadn't come dressed for this cold weather here. "You know, I'm getting really cold," he told them. And wet, too, but he didn't add that. "I think I have enough of this for now. I'll get out of here."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 30 2012, 06:19 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua nodded In understanding. Yes, it was getting quite cold. She waved goodbye to Canis then to Celina as she'd leave too before she became and Aqua-sicle. She began trudging her way back up to the castle.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Mar 30 2012, 08:10 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina also shivered. Yes, she was starting to feel the cool air. "Yup, let's call it a day!" she said happily.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 04:50 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

( New rp Tag : Danka. Permission to GM given to him)
user posted image

She pulled her arms closed around her chest, hugging in the herself to keeping herself warm. A slow shiver, a deep breath... Katherine was alone yet again. However, she felt more at ease... Things weren't so bad, after all. A little thinking time couldn't hurt the soul. Well, maybe a little. Well, maybe a lot. But Katherine decided it was time to get away from the castle she enjoyed this forest it was quiet, cold and empty and stood like that untouched forever.She trotted towards a creek. Sure, she was only walking around and thinking aimlessly.
Her eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. Her coat fluttered around her, letting gusts of air flow through. It was freezing. Her new necklaces the one the red eye boy gave her was worn on her neck her hands reached up to grab onto it. She glanced down and paused, staring down at the circles she couldnt figure out the shape. A cutesy smile formed on her face, brightening up her rather stiff face. She hadn't worn a lot of makeup that day... Small streaks of eyeliner, mascara, and little bit of pink lip-gloss.
She finally reached her destiantion and took a seat against a tree. The grass was cold against her back... she cold feel her buttocks becoming wet with dew and ice. But she didn't mind.Taking out her magical music box she pressed play and a melody started paying. She stared up at the stars and embraced her lonelyness

Melody

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 05:06 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

He had visited almost all the gardens the school had. All of them, except the winter one.

Danka wasn't wearing coat or scarf, not even gloves. He wore his simple uniform, robes left behind. He wasn't even cold. Home, the mountains, the middle of Arareco lake, Cusarare waterfall -- that was cold. This? This was Autumn weather.

Well, not really. It was just that he was used to winters being cold. Long, crude, and cold. And this garden reminded him of that. He didn't even know why he was there, all he knew was that he needed to be getting his thoughts together. Summer is just around the corner and that means that he was going to stay here, no going home for him. Stuck again at Hogwarts. Unless - by some sort of miracle - he would get an owl telling him he could go back home. Bu the doubted it. It was like Demi said, the problems muggles have had sipped over to his world and now he had no home thanks to those problems, and he too started resenting that. Muggles and their stupid guns.

He heard music and followed it in silence. There was Katherine, listening to a music box. The song was rather sad, about hearts breaking and how empty one feels inside. He wanted to leave her alone with her thoughts, maybe she needed time by herself. But, as he told Lexi, he wanted to believe that under that posh and glamor, that wall of coldness, Katherine was actually someone he could call a friend. He was convinced that people were not born completely evil, and that, given time, they could change or at least show you the side of them that was not evil.

So he sat against the same tree, giving his back to Katherine.

"I know you don't care," he said softly. "... but I don't hate you."

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 05:28 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Again, this year, she didn't have a soul to talk to except maybe Dilya who was caught up in her duties and being a typical Gryffindor. Katherine had never given her social skills much thought.Her parents had ripped the caring part of her from a young age, when she started to care for herself at the age of 6 after her parents told her all she needed was herself she was never allowed to interact or play with other kids. Recent events opened her eyes to the truth: no one really liked her. She couldn't blame them. After all, she had been absolutely horrid to those around her, not that she cared.
Her mind snapped back to the moment when she heard a voice .It was the Ravenclaw that red eye boy Danka.

"I know you don't care,... but I don't hate you."
She didn't turn to look at him, instead she took in his words. Normally, she would have been defensive and rude at such a remark. She truly didn't care if he hated her.
Thank you she whispered back

"What are you doing here?"Again, not a predictable statement that should come from her mouth. Since when was Katherine concerned with what her peers were doing?

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 05:41 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka placed his head against the tree, looking up to the sky. His warm breath was sending little steam out. "I was strolling around the gardens... just... just strolling. I heard the music and followed it." he said. He didn't want to give much explanation because he knew she wouldn't care, just enough for her to know the reason why he was there, at that particular place at that particular time. He had his legs against his body, his arms leaning against his knees. He closed his eyes and listened to the song, making a mental note about the chords he was listening to, moving his fingers ever so often as if he was playing invisible strings.

"How about you?" he ventured to ask, even thought he knew she was probably just going to dismiss the question.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 05:54 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The Slytherin girl, a bit more calm, stared at the stars again in a fresh state of melancholy. It wasn't boredom, it wasn't depression. It was just that state one fell into where they felt..."bleh". For some time, Katherine remained pensive and quiet listening to the boys answer. She made a mental note about the music volume level..
" I come here to get away from the crowd of students, my favorite spot in the entire school. It's quiet and untouched and always remians frozen"Hiding was a lot easier than facing everyday life.
Hey, thank you for the necklace but could you explain the meaning to me? The shape I can't sort it out reaching for the pendant.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 06:15 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka kept his eyes closed. He had sent an owl to his aunt, asking her as a favor to get a pretty necklace for him. "For a dear friend -- a girl," he had said. He didn't expect it to get it but he did, with no other word, nothing. Just the pendant Katherine was now wearing. But there was no letter, not even a note to let him know they were okay. Nothing.

"It's called the Celtic knot. It represents the three stages of the goddess: maiden, mother, and crone. It's used to protect you from harm and dark magic," he said, looking at the snow. Maybe he could find the way to convince the Hogwarts teachers to let him visit friends. He was going to take Demi up on the offer of going with him and his dad for the summer... maybe Demi's dad could talk to them... because he didn't want to stay here.

"It's been charged and cured," he added. He learned to do that in Divination class. How to charge an item with positive energy and cleanse it from all bad mojo it might have. "I'm sorry - I couldn't get one like the one you broke... but I'll look for it next time I'm allowed out..." he made it sound like he was given parole every now and then.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 08:29 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Somehow, most likely because of her lack of sleep, Katherine turned around only to peer around the tree eyes and look at Danka. She wasn't used to being so close to a boy and it made her somewhat uneasy.
Shocking! It was mind-boggling that Danka would...well,say that, it was perfectly unreasonable for anyone to say she need protection everyone else needed protection from her.
Since when did this Ravenclaw sit this close to her anyway?

"Why want to protect me? I mean would you even care if I got hurt?"The following reaction was unexpected, even for her she reached for his hand.

"Don't worry about the necklace, this one perfectly fine I like it a lot" It wasn't his fault.She had voluntarly used her necklace after all.
She sense they boy felt trapped, she didn't know much about him nor she would question it. He had to walk his own path. She almost felt pity for him.

New song

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 08:57 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka felt her hand on his and didn't feel compelled to pull away. He understood where she was coming from, saying the castle was too crowded and stuff. He felt it too. Sometimes it was overwhelming and you needed some time alone. He was used to it, after all - being alone. And being around that many people these days felt more like a burden than a blessing.

"I'm glad you liked it, and yes I would... care if something happens to you,"
he said.

::I wish to speak to this one...:: and he felt tired, drifting to a nightmarish slumber he didn't have it in him to fight anymore. As a small tear ran down his cheek, he pulled his hand gently away from Kath's. He cleaned his face, opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Creature of the night, you are child," he said, his voice deeper. His eyes had turned into blood red, beaming light that was conceived out of the darkness of putrid hearts. "What is your name?"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 09:20 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Who asked her subconscious to kick in? Now he was declaring he cared about her, there was something terrible wrong with this picture!
One moment he was talking to her and the next he was tearing until he finally went unconcious.
Hey wake up! Are you allright?! Great she just killed the only neuron the kid had.
When he regain concious a different voice came out of him.
With a lot of willpower, the darker side of the Kath pulled backwards she winced and hissed call it survival instinct. She managed to keep herself calm enough to notice that his eyes were vivid red almost like her fathers when he got angry.
The voice spoke to her and question her name.

You know my name is Katherine she answered.A part of her knew something had changed yet and should ger away, yet she felt somewhat at ease.
Then smile that crept across her face resembled that of the Chesire Cat: sly, sweet, and deadly all at the same time.
"Who are you?" She started to pace back and forth like a predator while keeping a fair amount of distance between the two of them

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 09:37 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka remained seated, peacefully, smiling, looking sweet even.
His movements were similar to those of a puppet, paused motions. How mortals feared ancient magic they do not understand, he thought as he trailed her with his eyes. "Katherine," he said. "I will remember that... Katherine..."

She asked him his name. His smile grew wider. "There is no seal that binds me to reveal such secrets to you, Katherine. You should know that once someone knows your name... they can control your soul... Katherine." he said, almost purring. "But do not fear. Even though this rat-infested toy is trying to protect you, I still do not know why he thinks he should, for you are not my target. Sit" he motioned her to sit in front of him, "If I had tea, I would offer..." he observed her every move. She would be mad to sit there and not run. Mad... or curious as heck.

The placed his money on the second choice.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 09:55 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Was he mocking her. Her heart pounded faster and harder. What was he talking about? He kept saying things that made no sense. What was going on? He looked so harmless. Wait, he wasn't just sitting there; he was making fun ofher! Fury sparked in Katherine, though it was connected with the tormenting amount of confusion she was feeling.
You fool you need to have a soul to control one, and unless you want me to call you pooky you better give me something to go byresponded with controlled anger. Her eyes were cold and threatening.

Im not the one needing someone to protect me, people that cross my path are the unlucky ones that won't have protection from me she smirked sure of herself.

She got invited to sit down, she walked towards him not showing intimidations, after all her family always told her showing fear is the best weapon you can give an opponent.

Sitting next to him she turned to face him
The platinum blond hair that she allowed to flow freely did just that across her face as the wind tried to blow harder.
Well I'm glad you don't have tea. I don't drink milk infroming him in a mockery voice then meeting his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 10:35 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka kept quiet until she sat next to him, following her with his head. When she was close enough, he laughed out loud, eyes closed and head back. This child actually thought he was being intimidated by her display of fearless tantrum? Foolish. This one, and the other one, seeking to break his seals.

"Foolish child -- you could call me anything your heart desires, you are still a little spoiled princess who thinks she has been through hell and back when she has no idea what hell looks like... You think I fear you?"
he asked, and suddenly took her arm and squeezed it tight, a grip that was almost as much as ten grown men. His face turned stern. "Foolish girl, everyone has a soul, even the living dead have one... it can be as bright as the sun or as putrid as scum..a soul is a soul; more valuable than any material thing you possess, more valuable than life itself..." he hissed before releasing her. He placed his head against the tree again, hands beneath it, curling a little smile on his lips. "But why am I speaking to a foolish, spoiled brat, I wonder... I must be growing soft..." he said and laughed aloud again.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 14 2012, 10:53 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kath’s eyes flashed mischievously as she stared down at her arm the grip on her arm tightened and she glared at him, taking offense to everything from his cool tone of voice, to his way of approaching her.

“Listen I am not a spoiled princess you don't know anything about me ”She janked her arm back.
Danka was going to pay for this,she was truly in an ugly mood now. This thing superiority complex annoyed her to the point it was absolutely infuriating.

I really don't care if you fear me or not. As a matter of fact I don't care about you at all
her face now flushing in pink shades

“Unless you have something…to say,” she continued in a low, shaky voice. “I suppose you don't need this fools girl company .” stading up and dustin off the snow from her clothes.

Kath suddenly felt very uneasy she reached for her arm it hurt. “Look, I don’t know what you think you know, but,” she retorted defensively, perhaps a little bit too defensively. Her voice was cold and devoid of humour. “good luck”

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 14 2012, 11:02 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Awww... I thought we were having a conversation," he said, amused at the girl's tantrum. If she thought he was going to stop her, she was sadly mistaken. He bowed to no one, not even under contract. To him, she was a speck after all; he was thousands of years ahead of her and that tiny spark she called "magic". The only thing keeping him there was magic beyond her years. "Is that how you solve all your problems? How you --- solve the fact that there are things in this universe you cannot control? By walking away? Humm pity: I thought you were different... I thought you were... worthy... My mistake..."

He crossed his legs in front, still leaning on the tree, eyes darting towards her, daring her to stay.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 14 2012, 11:05 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((ooc: I have permission, so..))

Democritus was looking for Danka, the kid could really be a blockhead sometimes and go hide when his head pain gets too high. But today, Demy's dad had sent him a couple of two-way mirrors, and he wanted to give his friend one. Besides, it wasn’t safe to be alone this time of night, and in frikking winter wonderland, where it was cold as hell…

Sure enough, there he was and talking to that girl. But he seemed strange, somehow…, Danka’s demeanor was different, was…, like someone else, even his accent and laughter…, he ignored Katherine, she looked like she was going away anyway, so might as well let her be on her way.

”Danka?..., a-are you ok?…”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 10:11 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah had felt like going for a walk outside, somehow walking through the winter wonderland had always calmed her.

She was thinking, wondering if she and Luke could still be best friends....she knew their parents had always wanted them to end up together, but they had never wanted that. And it seemed that Aliyah's parents weren't so sure about Luke anymore, with the whole fight that had happened a few years ago. What would they think when they heard he was back at Hogwarts?

She sighed. Why couldn't life just be less dramatic sometimes?

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Jan 21 2016, 10:14 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Jessie Storey
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 03:18 AM

Slytherin Second Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jessie wandered onto the grounds, slightly lost. She was still trying to make her way around the school and somehow found herself on a beautiful snow-covered patch of grass. She started looking around for anything that might give her barings. Sure the castle was right there, but where she might end up in it if she entered was a mystery. She'd already discovered the reprecussions of getting lost in the Casltle and wasn't too keen on repeating the experience.
She saw another girl wandering around and decided it was worth a shot at trying to get directions from her.
"Hello" she said. "I was hoping you could help me. I'm looking to get to the Great Hall, or somewhere else close."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 07:05 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah was still staring up at the sky in deep thought when she saw another girl come up to her. She smiled kindly at the new student when she asked for directions. "Of course." she said. "I had a lot of trouble with always getting lost when I first came here." she laughed a bit at the thought.

"You just have to follow this path all the way down the hill, and you'll come to the castle" she pointed. "Then go through the courtyards into the castle, and follow the hallway until you get to a shorter set of stairs. At the top of the stairs are two great doors leading into the Great Hall." she smiled.

Then she added. "I'm Aliyah Prince, by the way."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ