View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Winter Wonderland
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 10:41 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire nodded in agreement. "Just exploring the castle, I suppose," Blaire answered. "Before the fall term begins." She wasn't quite worried about getting lost, but it was better to be familiar with her surroundings. Nathalie seemed fairly friendly, and Blaire had no problems with the girl. In fact, so far she had only met one person she seemed to get off on the wrong foot with. "Seems as though you've survived your first year well," Blaire remarked with a wry smile. Really, she wanted to know how Nathalie's first year had been; was it too difficult, easy? Dramatic, uneventful?

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 03:45 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana awkwardly shuffled her feet in the snow, kicking up powdery flakes. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun at the top of her head, and was wearing her Gryffindor scarf and red earmuffs. She shivered. Lana did not know why she had chosen this place to meet him. It was cold, wet, and overall- very, very, unpleasant. When she had walked out to the seasonal gardens, people had stared at her, in her winter garb. Considering it was 89 degrees outside, she didn't blame them. The flowers she held behind her back began to wilt, and Lana tried to fluff them up as much as she could.
You might be wondering, why on earth had Lana come here? She hated it, after all. Lana was absolutely head-over heels in love with Hugo Costa. The Gryffindor prefect that she had know since she was eleven. She sighed at the thought of him. And she was going to confess everything. Right here.
She needed to do it alone. Not around people; Lana wouldn't dare shout out her feelings to the world. So instead of having any place pleasant and warm, where all the people were, she was forced to come here.
Lana had sent the fourth year an owl, stating that he should come here immediately.

(tag hugo)

This post has been edited by Lana Freiddman: Sep 1 2011, 03:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 06:08 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo received Lana’s owl and got wondering. He needed to search into his things to find any winter clothes. He finally found scarf and gloves and made his way to the seasonal gardens. He was curious to hear from Lana, she was always such a good company.
He spots her and she seems serious.
“Lana! Why you choose this place while we’re in the middle of summer?” – Hugo said in long distance and then approaches her to give her a kiss in her cheek. “How are you?” – He asked smiling.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Jeremy Whittaker
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 04:30 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
28 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After he explored what's inside Hogwarts, Jeremy wanted to explore 'the area beyond the walls boundaries' and decided to go to the seasonal gardens. Its late summer now and I'd like the opposite in this heat. he thought.

This post has been edited by Jeremy Whittaker: Sep 2 2011, 04:31 AM
PM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 01:51 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((Hey, Jeremy, this is a closed RP. If you can, delete your post. Sorry.))

Lana looked up to hear Hugo's voice. "Er, hi!" She smiled, and clenched the daisy even harder. "Oh I dunno... It's nice. And I'm fine." She answered Hugo's question. Oh, geez, here it goes... She looked down at the snow, and blushed a deep red. "I have to tell you something. Important." She emphasized the word "important". She began to fiddle with her scarf. "Uhh.. Er..." Why won't she speak?! She blushed eve redder.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 08:54 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smile to Lana, she completed ignored his question about the place for them to meet, but he fast figured out it was something important and that probably needs no one else around. “You do?” – Hugo asked her softly. He search for a bench and asked: “Want to take a seat?” – He asked pointing to the bench. He was wondering… It was Lana, whom he likes a lot, but…

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 06:32 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana looked around warily. "Er, yeah..." She said awkwardly. She looked at where Hugo was pointing and nodded. She trudged over to the frosty bench, wiped off as much snow as she could, and sat down. Lana felt sick to her stomach. "Uh, I like you a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. " She felt like she was going to spew. Lana shoved the now, floppy daisy into Hugo's lap.
Then she thought something. What if he didn't like her back? What if this was nothing to him, and that she was just humiliating herself? Lana immediately regretted coming there in the first place. "S-sorry for wasting your time." She began to quietly sob, and clutched her scarf.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 06:59 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo took a seat next to Lana and waited for her to start speak. She just said she like him a lot, lot. Hugo got thinking and then she seems regretted. He wasn’t getting it. Lana was his friend and he founds her very interesting girl. And he wasn’t sure if it was because he was almost 15 if he was seeing her with other eyes… “Lana, like me a lot? What you mean?” – He asked confused. “And I don’t waste time when I’m with you!” – Hugo said simply. He was having so many things into his mind, and girls around him were something that he wasn’t used to, at least with other interests then friendship. It seems that since he and Lylie broke the world was turned upside down!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 09:42 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana looked up at Hugo. "Y-you know what I mean. I have a crush on you. A gigantic one." She flushed red. She was going into this so quickly... Hugo was probably feeling super awkward right now. "And I'm pretty sure I'm wasting your time..." She said almost under her breath. She pulled one of her legs up onto the bench and wrapped her arm around it. "So. Yeah." She wiped the tears from her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 05:34 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo wasn’t expecting that, or maybe he was, or he was just so confused that he wasn’t! He approach Lana and grab her hand, hopeful that will calm her down, he wouldn’t bear see her crying. “Lana… I just got out from a relationship and I’m trying not to lose friends because of it. I also had a crush on you, but needed to control myself because of my ex girlfriend.” – Hugo said, and it was true. But in the present time he was so confused that he didn’t know what to do. And Lana was there. “And why you are just saying that you’re wasting my time? You’re not!” – She wasn’t, things like these need to be shared and we must fight for our heart so…

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 01:58 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana didn't see that coming. "You do?" She asked timidly. She felt Hugo's soft hand against hers. His ex-girlfriend was probably Lylie... Or was it Lyla? Or maybe it was someone different all together. Lana was a bit befuddled at the moment, and could not remember things correctly. she sighed, and began to explain. "Oh nevermind... I just have a really bad headache right now..." She said. "Sorry." She wiped her eyes again. She paused there in a comfortable silence, and then said after a while, "That ex-girlfriend of yours..." Lana tried to mention in casually, to not make Hugo uncomfortable, but she felt as if that was failing. "...Was she that blonde girl? Uh, Lyla? Lylie?" She had met her once. But they never really talked much.

This post has been edited by Lana Freiddman: Sep 8 2011, 01:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 06:39 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo felt a little relieved to see that Lana was doing better. But even then, “What can I do to make that headache go away?” – Hugo asked simple and with a little smile. And then Lana talked about Lylie, it still hurts remember of her but it was more then time that Hugo get over it and at least be able to speak of her. “Yes, that was Lylie… Why? You know her?” - Hugo asked by simply curiosity and it was a relief that Lana knows he was speaking the truth…

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 03:57 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana smiled. "No, it's ok. It's juat that when I get really stressed, well, I get this way." She said, "ADHD, and all." She explained, and let one leg fall to the ground. She was glad that was all over, and things were comfortable again between her and Hugo. "Oh, uh, yeah, actually. I met her once. I was 11, I think." She said, trying to remember that day. Things were a bit fuzzy back then. "What happened between you two?" She asked. Lana hoped she wasn't getting too personal. She just felt she needed to know these things.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 05:44 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo had to laugh when Lana mentioned that disorder. That was typical. “Ahah, see you’re fine now!” – Hugo joked a bit with Lana and then replied to her. “Well I guess we both wanted different things from a relationship or maybe we were too young then…” – Hugo said truly, he really doesn’t want to bother Lana or anyone else about Lylie… Unless it was important to his friends know what happened.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 09:14 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana laughed, and grinned. "Yep!" She said as she leaned her head on Hugo's shoulder. She shivered, and wrapped her arms around herself. "Jeez, it's cold out here..." She mumbled. She always hated the cold, ever since she was young. Lana laughed at Hugo's next statement. "Too young, eh? I remember when I was 5, I had a boyfriend. Now, that's young." She saighed, and then frowned. "And then he moved to India." She said, disappointedly.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 08:21 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo noted Lana shivering and approaching him. He didn’t have his cloak and only got his blouse on so he simply holds her in a way she can feel warmer. “Lana, you’ll get a cold, you should have brought something warmer.”
And then Hugo adds to laugh. “Oh right! 5 years is a real age to date?” – Hugo asked laughing! At least Lana was seeing the fun part of that all!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:12 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana shrugged. "Nahh... This is fine." She said as she wiggled her gloved fingers in Hugo's face. "They're red and gold!" She grinned. "Pfft, yeah." Lana joked, as she kicked snow around. "So, uh, how are you?" She asked, not wanting to drop the conversation. She began to awkwardly fiddle with her long hair.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Jemma Svarri
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 08:40 PM

Unsorted Member
85 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jemma, after begging her mom to let her go, made her way over to the winter wonderland at the big kiddies school. She loved it there, and it was probably her favorite of the whole school that she had seen. So, with her little coat and gloves she made her way there and giggled to herself when she first saw the snow. Deciding that she didn't want to walk anymore, she stayed where she was and started to build a snowman.

(tag; Ben)

--------------------
user posted image
The wonderful set was done by Kyla!! user posted image The Moncrief Twins also by Kyla!
New Callboard! ~ BFFs Banner by Nearra!! ~ I's six!
PMEmail
^
Benjamin Barreau
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 05:15 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
75 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ben had not yet been to the seanal grounds yet. So, he thought today was the perfect time to go. Since, he didn't have classes during the weekend and all of his homework was already done. He figured it was okay to go. He grabbed his hufflepuff scarf and headed out of the common room and to the outside. Then he went to the area where it was fall, summer, winter, and autumn all in one. He decided to go to the winter area since he had his scarf and he wanted to make a snowman. He finally got there and notice a little girl, he smiled and went up to her. "Hello! Would you like some help?" he asked her maybe they could become friends?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Layla Powers!! user posted image
PMYIM
^
Jemma Svarri
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 12:57 PM

Unsorted Member
85 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jemma had been off in her own little world, building her snowman, when she heard somebodies voice asking her if she needed help. So she looked up and saw a boy, probably around twice her age, standing not that far away from her. Smiling, she waved to him and nodded. "Hi! Of course you can help me!" She picked up some snow and added it to the part that was already made. "I'm Jemma. What's your name?" She asked the boy, smiling at him.

This post has been edited by Jemma Moncrief: Sep 26 2011, 10:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
The wonderful set was done by Kyla!! user posted image The Moncrief Twins also by Kyla!
New Callboard! ~ BFFs Banner by Nearra!! ~ I's six!
PMEmail
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 06:58 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[[ OPEN TAG ]]

Margaret was too excited for the winter that she went to winter wonderland over the seasonal garden for an early winter activity. Wearing her winter school robe, mittens and her Ravenclaw scarf, Margaret walked at the snow, feeling the cold breeze of the wind from due to the snow. She smiled as she looked seeing the trees covered with snow. She jumped to slap a branch of a tree that made the snow fell into her, Margaret giggled to herself, enjoying what she just did.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Choi
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:21 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
377 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amelia was walking to the grounds, she misses home and she thought about her parents. Its almost her birthday, this will be the first time that she won't be with her mom and dad. She loves the snow and the cold weather so she went to the winter wonder land, she was wearing her robe and some gloves and Ravenclaw scarf. She was looking down while walking then she suddenly bumped into someone. "oh i'm sorry~" she said before she could see who it was. It's her best friend Margaret "Marg! You're here!" she said and hugged Margaret. She misses her bet friend, it felt like she haven't seen her for a long time even though she saw her like 2 days ago.

--------------------
user posted image
BIOGRAPHY / SARANG / MY FAMILY / SHIPPER / CALLBOARD / BFF / OPPA
Set by the awesome Margaret Pelham
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:32 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Margaret was playing the snow with her boots as she walked on it when someone bumped into her. That someone hugged her as if they didn't see each for a long time, even before Margaret could see her, Marg! You're here! She said. Margaret looked up to her with a grin on her face and saw it was Amelia, her bestfriend. Hey! she greeted her. Im here. Yes. I wanted an early winter. she said to Amelia. Good thing you're here. What are you doing here by the way? she asked.

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Oct 19 2011, 07:36 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:38 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom wanted to walk in winter wonderland so he wore thicker clothes and his Ravenclaw scarf to the winter wonderland. There he saw two girls whom he knew them quite well. Margaret and Amelia, with a grin he went over to them. hey marg, Amelia he greeted them standing away from the tree because anytime one pull, the snow will falls right down and he didn't want his head to be hit by snow that fast.

(sorry short post cos am on iPod)

--------------------
user posted image
I owe a kiss to Nearra for this awesome set user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:44 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A minute later another of her claw friends walked in, it was Nic! Margaret turned to her as he greeted them, hey marg, Amelia. He stood away from the tree knowing that anytime movement of it, snow definitely fell in the one standing next to it. Playful Margaret jumped and tap the branch full of snow. The snow crash down at Dominic's head. Margaret giggled and greeted Dominic back, Hi Nic!.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Choi
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:52 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
377 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well yeah. I was bored in my dorm. I was looking for you and Nat." It just sad that they can't use muggle phone the, it would have been easyer to see or meet up with her friend. And then she heard a familiar voice, it's Dominic. She waved at him and smiled. "Hey Dom. What's up?" It was nice to see her friends out here, Too bad Nathalie is not here, she misses her too. While waiting for them to reply she suggested that they walk while talking. "lets walk?"

(i'm on phone too. Sorry for the short post)

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 08:41 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Margaret pouted as Amelia spoke about Nath, how she missed her. Amelia asked them to walked along the wonder land. Margaret walked behind Dominic and Amelia for she doesn't like walking ahead, makes her feel uncomfortable knowing someone is behind her. As she walked along the snow, Margaret grabbed a hand full of snow and suddenly an idea popped out her mind, Lets make snow men! she excitedly suggested for them to do.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Choi
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 08:57 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
377 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She laughed at what Margaret did to Dominic, she linked arms with Margaret and took a walk. When she heard Marg suggested about a snow she grinned and nodded, she loved doing that, she remembered her dad again. "YES! lets make a snow man!" she agreed excitedly. She started to grab some snow and pile it in one spot, a flash of memories of Amelia and her dad doing a snow ball. She didn't realize that there were tears in her eyes again, she was still busy with the now then she started to sing one of the Christmas song about snowman. "frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul. with a corn cop pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out coal~" she sang happily.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 08:59 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom looked at Margaret with his playful grin. ah you knew that trick too he chuckled. As Amelia suggest they should walk and talk, he nodded and walk with them. Then margaret suggest about making snow man. Although it is more like girl's game but he didn't mind it at least when someone sees it he can sy e is just accompany the girls making it when the fact is he enjoys himself too. sure that sounds cool he answer with a grin.

Then Amelia start singing the snow song he looked at her with a grin. so cute. I mean the song and you singing he tease. Yes he actually thinks that she is cute singing the snow man song. Dom likes snow because he have his story that relates to snow and winter. He missed the winter song that mio sang to him.

This post has been edited by Dominic Arashi Haggai: Oct 19 2011, 09:08 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 09:20 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh, I've been here. thought Nathalie. She, is now just not feeling well. She is somewhat sick, but she doesn't want people to know that. She was now wearing her winter coat, which is ridiculously pink. She now has a new pair of neon pink vans, which sorta matches her coat. As she was walking, she saw her besties Marg and Amelia and also Dom there. She heard Amelia singing this Frosty the Snowman song, which made her remember the good times she had in Christmas. "Hey guys, it's not Christmas yet. If it is, I would probably be saying Mele Kalikimaka to everyone now." she said, coughing between her words. Yet, she was whistling that "Mele Kalikimaka" song by that Muggle Bing Crosby while approaching them.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 05:24 PM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Margaret stop walking and begun to pile up some snow for her snowman. She giggled at Amelia as she sang a muggle song about the snow man. Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale, they say, He was made of snow but the children know how he came to life one day~ Margaret added as she knows the song too.

let's make a snow man look like! she said playfully. How she loves to play with snow. Just then a girl in a pink winter and neon pink shoes was walking towards them, She kind see from a far who is it, she waved at the girl before she even come near them. Hey guys, it's not Christmas yet. If it is, I would probably be saying Mele Kalikimaka to everyone now. She said. Margaret smiled at her and said Hi Nath! I miss you! as she bear-hugged Nathalie.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Choi
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 10:44 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
377 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amelia looked at Margaret and smiled "You know the song too? hahaha. I love singing that whenever my dad and I make a snow man." she said. Then she heard Dom spoke and said that the song is cute, she nodded with a smile and continued to pile up some snow. She was was swaying her head from left to right while singing the song in her head, doing this makes her feel like she's at home. Then she heard a familiar voice, she looked around and saw one of their best friend, Nathalie "Nat!" Amelia screamed and hugged Nathalie, she misses Nat she felt like she haven't seen her for a very long time. "Where have you been? we were just talking about you! we miss you!" she said as she broke from the hug and looked at her. It was nice to be able to see her close friends again.

This post has been edited by Amelia Choi: Oct 20 2011, 11:24 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 11:10 PM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Margaret and Amelia had surely missed their best friend as they bear-hugged her when she came. Join us! we're making a snow man! she told her.

Margaret then continued to piled up snow and formed into circle. She was making the base of her snow man, which means its a big circle for that matter. She enjoys holding the cold snow and circle it using her hands.

As she was circling a pile of snow , she glanced at Dominic, Amelia and Nathalie, and was thinking of a snowball fight. Four of us, can be divided into two!. She threw the first ball into Dominic, Opps. she said playfuly, covering her mouth with her hands, then flashed a big grin on Dominic.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 11:51 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom smiled as Natalie came and the girls go hug her. If she was a guy, Dom would go hug her too, it did came across his mind to join them calling her name and hug her for fun but he s a guy which is not a good thing. Probably she would have him a hard smack for that. hi natalie he smiled building his snow man which haven't even start yet. Then marg throw a snow ball at him with a playful grin. He chuckled, ah you Margaret! he called her with playful grin and throw her a snowball too.

He bend down and took some snow making them into a ball to make the base of the snowman bit he doubt he could complete it. But still it is good to have a snowman at least could shield him from the attacking snow for awhile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Amelia Choi
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 12:09 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
377 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah Nat~ come join us" she said with a grin, she then sat on the ground again and started making the base for her snow man. Suddenly, she saw Marg throw a snow ball on Dominic, she giggled and thought This is gonna be fun. She sneakily got a snow ball and threw it on Dom again then got another one to throw at Marg then let out a laugh. "Let's have a now ball fight!" she said with a grin. Amelia have never played that before, even though she and her dad makes snow man they never let her play that because her parents are afraid that she might get sick. Now that she's away from her parents, she can now play as long as she wants.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 12:10 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ah! Margaret's surprised action as Dominic and Amelia caught Margaret off guard and threw back a snowball. Margaret bit her lower lips and smiled, she quickly grabbed a handful of snow a circle it and threw them back to Dominic another one for Amelia. She run somewhere to cover herself, she picked up another handful of snow and get ready to fire back. Snowball Fight! she playfully exclaimed.

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Oct 21 2011, 12:54 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 02:32 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie bear-hugged them both. She thrn saw the awkward look om Dom's face, looking at her besties hugging her. "Am I famous already?" she said, giggling after she said those lines. Screw this sickness. she thought. "Hey Amelia, Marg, Dom. Its great to see you guys again!" she said, grinning at them. Then she saw Marg throw a snowball at Dom. She gasped in delight. Then thr snow all fight begins. Oh great. My fingers will definitely freeze, but not exactly. she thought. She then took some ice and made a snowball from it. "Oh c'mon you guys. I dont have anything to guard me!" she said. She then threw the snowball at Amelia. "Amelia look out!" she said while making her base.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 10:35 PM

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP : Slytherins in the Snow))

Melora loved winter. It was the only time of year you could have a snowball fight! Well, save in this enchanted area, which just made it even better. She'd bundled up, sent out a few owls, and now made her way here to have fun with her friends. Who would show? Who would wander in? Oh, the fun they could have! Having plenty of snowball-fighting experience, Melora began scouting out a place to make a fort and begin a stack of snowballs. Oh, the fun!

((Outfit))

This post has been edited by Melora MacKenna: Oct 30 2011, 10:35 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 10:51 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des bundled himself up and made his way over to the enchanted winter wonderland. He had received an owl from Melora, and decided he wanted to join the fun in the snow! He liked playing in the snow. He didn't mind the cold.

As he approached the site, he saw Melora. She was already making snowballs! He grinned mischievously. He bent down and picked up a small hand full of snow. He gently packed it into a small ball, leaving it a little soft. He then made his way closer to her. He stopped and lightly tossed the snowball at her. "Hello my bluebell." He greeted her playfully and let out a laugh.

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Oct 30 2011, 10:53 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 10:55 PM

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Melora looked up at the call of 'my bluebell'. What in the world? She looked up just in time to get smacked in the face by a small ball of snow.

"Hey!" she called, grinning. "We're supposed to be on the same team, silly!" She used her free left hand to wipe the snow away, then tossed the ball currently in her right hand gently towards him. Name of the game!

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 11:05 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

If there was one thing Blaire loved, it was winter. She enjoyed everything about the season, from the gorgeous scenery, to the crackling fire in the hearth, to the snowball fights. As soon as she had received Melora's owl, she had hurried towards the Seasonal Gardens, a mischievous smirk painted upon her lips. Desmond and Mel were already at the designated location, and Blaire chuckled softly as Des hit Mel with a surprise ball of snow.

Which gave Blaire a rather devious idea... Scooping up an armful of the white slush, she carefully made her way over to where Desmond was, walking as silently as was possible. When she finally came within touching distance of him, she shouted, "Boo!" And dumped the entire armful of snow atop his head. It was Halloween, after all. She giggled and winked at Mel, before sauntering over to join her friend.

"Hey, Mel. Glad to see I'm not too late,"
she laughed softly, twirling a lock of pale hair between her slender fingers.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 11:10 PM

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Melora laughed heartily at the snow dump. Clever Blaire! She continued mounding up her fort. Sometimes, the best offense was a good defense, or something of that sort. She motioned for Blaire to help her so it would get done more quickly.

"Seen Maia or Mai?" she asked Blaire as she worked. She'd sent owls to the usual suspects, but wasn't sure who all would come.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 11:19 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des laughed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the face." He said to Melora, felting slightly guilty, that wasn't very gentleman like. He smiled at her, "Oh, I didn't know this game had teams.." When he played with his cousins back home it was every kid for himself. He wiped off the snow that landed on his shoulder from Melora's throw. "We need to work on your aim." He smirked at her.

All of a sudden Des heard a boo and then was completely covered in snow! He wiped it out of his eyes and shook some of it off. He opened his eyes. Blaire. He grinned, "Well hello to you too!" He said with a laugh. He took some snow that was still on his shoulder and playfully tossed it in her direction.

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Oct 30 2011, 11:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 04:45 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Warm crackling fires, snuggly socks, big warm fuzzy jumpers. Not to mention mulled wine and hot apple cider. There was something magical about winter that Tally couldn't quite figure out. It might have something to do with the snow.

She was shocked however to get an invite from Desmond for a snowball fight. Part of her was really excited, nothing got her going like a winter fun be it sledging snowball fights. That's why she loved the Christmas holidays up in Scotland. Tally was wrapped up in layers and she could feel her nose going pink. It wasn't until she reached the area that she saw it was Desmond, Melora and Blaire. The two girls she didn't have the best reputation with. Cautiously, she walked over to Desmond and smiled.

"Hey. Thanks for the invite," She looked at the two girls. Tally wouldn't bring up the creek if they didn't. They were all there for the duration of their stay at Hogwarts and she'd rather have an easier life than one filled with bitter resentment and bitchiness.
She gave another smile at Desmond and stuck her gloved hands in her coat pocket. Tally hoped that at the very least Fox would show, or Myriad. She felt outnumbered but straightened her back to full ballet posture and gathered her thoughts.
Des invited me. Either this is a cruel joke or he wanted to bring to rival houses together. Take Fox and his "girlfriend". Okay, bad example....

<Outfit>

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Oct 31 2011, 07:22 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 10:04 AM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire grinned and stuck her tongue out playfully as Desmond tossed some snow at her. She didn't mind, as her robes had been charmed to be impervious to the effects of the weather. She shook her head at Melora's question. "Perhaps their owls were late in reaching them," she offered, with a shrug. They might come eventually; Blaire certainly hopes so.

Tallulah entered the garden then, and she stiffened slightly. Always one for outward appearances, Blaire greeted her with indifference. "Tallulah," she said simply, with a curt nod. Her contempt didn't lie with Tallulah. Sapphire was the one who had started the argument with Mel.

Blaire then began helping Mel in constructing her snow fort. Since they were playing teams, she assumed the Ducklings would automatically form a team together. That would certainly not be good news for whoever their opponents were...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 10:16 AM

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Work on my aim. Hah. Mel wouldn't mention that she missed on purpose. Instead, she simply stuck her tongue out at Desmond and continued working alongside Blaire.

"Of course games have teams, silly boy!" she told Desmond. "And I always strive to win!"

And the first Dork on the scene was not the one she expected. She'd sent an owl to Fox, certainly, for Mai's sake and perhaps a little snow-coated revenge. But Desmond had sent Tallulah one? Interesting. Perhaps she'd have to tell him of her run-in with the group of Dork girls. If Sapphire showed, the fun would be all over. Mel gave a worried look to Blaire but said nothing, returning to constructing her fort. She made a point to spell out 'Ducklings' with little twigs on the front of it, though. Perhaps they'd demonstrate how true teamwork was born? With a mischievous grin, Mel continued her work.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 10:28 AM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox nearly sprinted into the Winter Wonderland garden. He had been overjoyed when he had received an invitation from Melora to join them for a snowball fight. Did that mean he was forgiven for the little incident at the Lagoon? It had been all in good fun, after all, right? Fox was a bit worried about that. But he still bounded enthusiastically into the clearing, almost running into the fort Melora and Blaire were constructing.

"Whoa! Sorry, guys!"
he exclaimed apologetically, backing away before he crushed all of their efforts. He smiled sheepishly, then turned to grin at Desmond and Tallulah. He was surprised to see her there, but happy, nonetheless. So happy, in fact, that he jumped up in the air, whilst pumping his fist. "Are you guys ready for a snowball fight?!" You could say he was literally exuding happiness. This reminded him of winters he spent having snowball fights with his brother, who was reluctant to partake in the activities, but did so, anyways. He noticed Mairead and Maia were not there yet, and was a bit sad about that. He usually had a lot of fun with the two there, after all. Maia was just as silly and crazy as he was, which was a miracle in and of itself.

This post has been edited by Fox Sanford: Oct 31 2011, 10:29 AM

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 12:47 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Thinking that Desmond hadn't told either Melora or Blaire that he had invited her had made Tally smile inside. Yes it was a frosty reception but she didn't have an issue with them all that much and they had no reason to be that hostile towards her either.

Grinning when she saw Fox turn up, Tally bent down to gather some snow up into her mitten encased hands and rolled it into a tight and compact ball. She took aim and launched it at the back of his neck. She started giggling.
"I think that answers that question Mister Sanford,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 04:53 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Máiréad slowly made her way out into the Gardens, as per her friends nagging. She -hated- the cold weather. Absolutely loathed it with all her tiny heart. As much as people wanted to call her the Ice Princess and say she was cold hearted, that was all well and good. Yet, little did they know Winter was her least favorite time of year. She had no idea what they wanted her out here in this blasted weather for, when there was a perfectly good fire roaring back in her commons. See Mái? A small voice in her head piped up. This is what having friends gets you.

None the less, Mái put on a smooth smile and sauntered over to where she saw the others at and tried not to show her displeasure at the Gryffindor (Tally) being there. She waved as she got closer and hugged her jacket even more around her small frame.

"Hello. Quite the gathering, hrm?"

((Mái's Outfit))

This post has been edited by Máiréad Roarke: Oct 31 2011, 04:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 04:58 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad skipped onto the scene, treasuring the feel of the soft, cool snow on her fingertips, as she was wearing fingerless gloves. She surveyed the people in on the action. Desmond had sent her an owl, and she hoped she wasn't too unwelcome.

She noticed Tally and skipped over to her, catching her in a tight hug. "Hey, lovely." She murmured, grinning at her friend. She inclined her head to both Des and Fox. "Teddy bear...rose man." She greeted them, winking at them each in turn.

She pulled her nordic-print beanie farther over her ears and skipped up behind Blaire. She wrapped the girl in a hug from behind, keeping it brief. She loved Blaire...but she still didn't know one of her friends. She smiled at Mái. "Hey Mái." She greeted her and turned to the girl next to her (Melora), finally noticing they were building a fort. " Look's brilliant, guys. My name's Myri...you are?" She asked politely, her eyes warm and friendly. She had no problem with the girl, and wasn't inclined to judge. She was curious about the whole Ducklings thing though. What was that?

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Oct 31 2011, 05:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ