View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Herb And Plant Greenhouse, Greenhouse # 6
Prof. Dakota Kane
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 12:12 AM

Professor Emeritus
3465 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

Hanging plants, herbs and other things are grown here. No need to wear special clothing but grab a pair of ear muffs incase a random mandrake is around.
PM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 08:47 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn was exploring the herb greenhouse. Her herbology class the term before had really gotten her interested in plants. Plus she loved tea and thought it would be fun to blend her own. She walked through the greenhouse and every once in a while she would pinch a leaf off of something and smell it. She was trying to decide what she could blend together. She plucked a leaf off of the lemon balm plant and smelled. It was really nice. She tilted her head to the side and bent down to smell the chamomile. They would probably go pretty well together but she liked her tea to have more oomph...

--------------------
user posted image
rp with me? Sign my ship! --- callboard --- Awesome sig by Alex
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 09:16 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Penny was walking past one of the greenhouses when she saw one of her students inside. It was someone she thought she had met in passing before, perhaps in one of the dorm rooms. She still didn't know everyone by name. She popped into the greenhouse and greeted the girl.

May I ask what you are doing in here?

She looked at the girl, eyebrow raised. Considering they were surrounded by herbs, the girl could be after something to make a potion. Since it wasn't term time, she couldn't see why the girl would need anything.

--------------------
user posted image
Penny and Hadrian / Choc Frog Card by Ann
Sig by Lila/Member since 07.07
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 09:24 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn was distracted by the various herbs and didn't hear anyone enter the green house. But she did hear when that person spoke. She looked up, She immediately recognized Professor Lane but she didn't think that she recognized her. After all, they had only been introduced by Victoria once in passing a few months before. It was sort of embarassing to be found by the Professor doing such a mundane thing. I was just looking for things to add to tea, Professor She told her, raising up the mint leaf. Her tutor at home had shown her to do that, the fresh herbs always improved the tea. I'm Brenwyn Dougherty, by the way, Victoria Jones' cousin. She said.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:22 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ahhh, so that was where she had seen her before, in the dorms.

Well, I certainly hope you know how to keep out of trouble better than your cousin. She and Des are turning my hair white with the things they are getting up to. They're going to end up doing something really stupid and making all the Slytherins look bad. It's disgusting.

She looked the girl over, then pulled a piece of parchment out of her pocket. She consulted it, rolled it back up and stuck it back in her pocket.

I see you are not on the my list for the Slytherin class, that's a good start.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:41 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn winced and nodded. She had witnessed at least one occasion of Victoria getting in trouble with Professor Lane. She knew that her cousin had been a bit renegade lately as far as Slytherin was concerned. She scowled at the mention of Des. She didn't care for the girl much at all and she knew that it was Des who led Victoria into being a terrible Slytherin. Brenwyn on the other hand had worked very hard the past two terms at being a proper Slytherin. She shrugged. I do my best, Professor She said. I follow the lead of the older students for the most part and try to stay away from a lot of my year mates. Brenwyn knew that a lot of her year mates were major problems as far as the house was concerned so she stayed away from them so that she wouldn't start acting the way that they do.

She shook her head. No ma'am, but I was considering taking the class anyways She told her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 11:41 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Penny rose a brow. Volunteering to take the class was certainly not something she expected. She did say it was open to other students but she didn't really anticipate anyone taking her up on the offer. It would prove to be interesting.

Well, you would of course, be welcome. It will be educational for certain and you would earn a quill for it. So it is really up to you whether or not you would like to surround yourself with the class idiots.

She smiled at the young girl, she didn't expect too many problems with this one as long as she watched who she hung around with. That seemed to be the biggest problem - bad influences. She sighed. She had a feeling she was going to have her work cut out for her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 11:55 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn smiled and nodded. She wanted to learn and it was sometimes hard to tell whose example to follow and she wanted a sure fire answer. Plus she had a pretty high stupid tolerance when she was well rested. There was another reason she wanted to take the class as well. Professor, I think that there will be a lot of people in the class who act like they buy into everything during class time but then it won't hold true when they leave. Brenwyn dared to say quietly. I sort of want to see if that's the case Brenwyn knew her housemates around her year. A lot of them were two-faced and would do or say anything to please one person and then stab them in the back the next.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 12:17 PM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She shrugged, not surprised by Brenwyn's words because the same thought had occurred to her.

Well, they are in for a big surprise if that's the case. They will be quickly resorted if they pull that nonsense. Especially if they have passed the class and know better. I don't think they realise we are serious but they will quickly find out. Connections will save no one, because mine will always be better.

She wandered over to some herbs and picked a few, handing them to the girl.

These are good for tea. Helps with concentration and allows you to rest easily. And they also taste very nice.

She smiled once again, filled with the hope that her house wasn't filled completely with idiots.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 12:30 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn couldn't help but wonder if Victoria would be resorted. She knew that Slytherin house meant a lot to her cousin but she also knew that she had trouble following orders. She didn't know where they would put her but that wasn't really important she supposed. She watched as Professor Lane went and picked some herbs then gave them to her. Brenwyn raised them to her nose and sniffed as she spoke. They smell really good She said with a smile. She had been concerned when the Professor had walked in that she would be berated for playing with plants.

Professor, I'm really glad that you're improving our house She said. She had been disappointed when she arrived and found that it was not like when her parents had gone to school. So many of her housemates had not made the expectation that Brenwyn had possessed coming in.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 01:23 PM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She looked at the girl and nodded.

I assure you that it is a joint effort. The Headmistress has been concerned for sometime but one person can only do so much. It seems to me that there is something wrong with the sorting hat for us to be dealt such lousy hands. Slytherin used to be a house of pride and now in many ways it seems a joke. The green and silver seems to be an excuse to act like some tough idiot.

Whereas a certain disregard for the rules is expected, the amount of disrespect shown towards adults is discouraging. There was a time when Slytherins knew their places and now their behavior brings shame to Hogwarts.

She shook her head sadly. This girl was not one of the problems and she shouldn't be taking it out on her. Since she seemed to agree with her, she just let it go.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brenwyn Dougherty
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 02:10 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1057 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brenwyn nodded in understanding. She had assumed that Professor Devlin was involved since she didn't know how anyone could look at their house and not see the problems. She didn't understand what had happened with the sorting hat, letting in mudbloods and people that might as well be blood traitors. It sucked. My parents were in Slytherin, they always talked about it being just like you said. I was surprised when I got here and started getting to know people

She nodded emphatically. She couldn't believe how some of her house mates would disrespect their Professor's, especially the Slytherin ones. Brenwyn had been raised to be extremely respectful. Even her parents were sir and ma'am to their faces. She frowned, it was disappointing but she agreed. A lot of people in the house behaved shamefully and it was embarasing. Well, I hope that the class works She said. I know that I probably can't be of much help to you, but if you need me to do anything, I'm willing to help She said. Brenwyn meant literally for anything, be it for the class or otherwise. She had just heard a lot from Zelda and Victoria and was trying to show that she respected Professor Lane.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 07:43 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Been almost a month, new RP))

Bianca entered the greenhouse and the smell of moist earth and species hit her face like an invisible wall. It brought back countless memories of her dad and forced a smile on her face. She missed him. She made a mental note of writing to him later today.

She walked carefully amidst the coriander and the thyme, trying to find the place were there were flowers around. In her hand, she kept something close to her, with care.

((PUFF challenge ID#22276))

This post has been edited by Bianca Blakely: Jul 17 2011, 04:54 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 08:19 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Coming back from the quidditch pitch Celia spotted Bianca entering a greenhouse. She hadn't seen her housemate for a while with the classes going on. So she followed her inside. Bee was absorbed in her observation and held something carefully. Celia decided to pull a prank on her as her presence didn't seem to have been noticed yet. Mounting her broom she silently flew towards her back, hovering just a few feet over the ground. When she was just behind her she whispered near her ear. "Hiding something?" She was already grinning from the prospect of Bianca's reaction. Herself would probably jumped high and maybe throw a fist behind her for safety.

(ID: 20025)

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jul 18 2011, 11:59 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 08:48 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca stumbled forward with a yelp and landed face on unto the poppies, not letting go of what she was holding.

She coughed some petals and turned to see Celia on a broom, who was probably amused by her landing. She glared back at her, with feigned wrath "Oh sure, bully the firsties, why don't you?"

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 09:12 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia had a hard time containing her laugh and was probably as red as the flower Bianca just landed on. When she reckoned she could open her mouth without bursting out laughing she replied casually "My favourite sport." with a smug face. Of course it wasn't, it was rather the kind of treatment Celia reserved to her friends only. And somehow Bee quickly made her way into that category.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jul 13 2011, 09:13 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 06:56 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee snickered and puffed. "Get off that thing and help me up" she complained "I might even let you assist me with what I've come to do" She raised her hands closed together around something and shook them, not showing what was inside.

She was sure she could trust Celia for this, but she liked toying about with her as well.

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 07:02 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia smiled and dismounted her broom. She set it against the wall and held her hand to help Bianca up. "What an honour" She replied playfully. "And what, may I ask, can I assist you with?" She said with a raised eyebrow. Bianca obviously hide something in her hand and Celia's curiosity was on.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 06:57 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca placed her elbow on Celia's outstretched hand and used her friend to get back on her feet. When she was standing appropriately she leaned closer to Celia and opened her hands.

A handful of different seeds and some crushed petals took the entire space between Bee's palms. She smiled lovingly at them, as if they were admirable. To Bianca, they were.

"I'm getting rid of the evidence" she whispered

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 10:43 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The cogs turned into Celia's head and she remembered the colourful jungle that sprouted in the dungeons stairs one morning. She looked admiratively at Bianca "That was YOU?". Thinking back to the incidents she grinned "Of course I should have know, Alestis was in and you two are partners in crime. Aren't you?". Celia looked around trying to find a nice free spot. "So where do you want to plant them?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 10:57 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca's chest puffed out proudly. "Sure it was me" she said "The dungeons definitely needed a green thumb, and I always took a personal liking to interiors design" she chuckled.

Turning back to the previously prepared soil, she found several empty spots between other more boring looking plants.
"Maybe we should just spread them about..." she mentioned "I mean, plant them carefully, but in different places, so that the greenhouse also has some extra wild-flowers boost"

She went through the seeds in her hands. Buttercups, Bluebells, Lupins, Forget-me-nots, Dandelions, Mouse-ears, Meadowsweets... she'd lost track of the flowers that sprouted off her wand in the past 36hs.

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 11:17 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia definitely enjoyed Bianca's company. "Well you did a good job there. I bet the dungeons had nec-ver been so ... colourful."

When she proposed to spread them, Celia noddes. "I like the idea, it will look better and it will be les easy to take off if someone decide it's not their place."

She realised something and explained with a sheepish apologetic smile. "I said I'll help but I'm afraid I never planted anything. You'll have to teach me that one." She hoped she could help somehow nonetheless.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 03:42 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca was surprised.
"Never?" she said, shocked. She'd done this numerous times in her Dad's farm "Sure, it's very easy, specially after the soil has already been prepared like this"

She got to her knees and put the pile of seeds in piece of plastic nearby. Then started handling the soil with her hands, showing it to Celia.

"Can you see how it's already been loosened and dampened?" she explained "It has to be wet, but not dripping or it will kill the little seeds"

She handed some soil to Celia so she could feel it.

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 03:56 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia shook her head in confirmation. "I used to live on sandy dunes so nothing really grew up there. My mother baked bread and exchanged it for vegetables. Lots of our food came from exchanges like that rather than using money." She explained.

She kneeled beside Bianca and observed what she was doing. She took some of the soil she gave her in her left palm and rolled it between her fingers with her right hand. It was damp enough to agglomerate but not enough to leave drops of water on her palm. She put the soil back with the rest nodding her understanding. "Damp but not soaked, got it. So how do you know how deep you have to bury the seeds?" She asked, getting absorbed by the task. She liked learning new skills even if planing wasn't really a kickass skill it could always be useful.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jul 15 2011, 06:46 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 04:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca smiled as Celia went into the process with interest. It was great sharing like this, she felt good 'teaching' her friend, even if it was something stupid as gardening.

"Depends on the seed" she explained "Bluebell seeds, like this tiny black ones, are just spread about like this" she spread a little pinch of them, as if she was adding salt to a dish.

"And then you the same with the soil, to cover them up, keep'em nice and moist
" and repeated the process.

"Same goes for buttercups, those yellowish ones with a little tail. Why don't you try it with them?"

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 06:44 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Still watching and listening, Celia tried to process what she was taught.

"Okay" She said picking the yellowish seeds from the plastic and placing them in her open palm. "Where should I put you lot?" She said speaking to the seeds. She had no experience in gardening but knew that plants like animals could compete for ressources. So maybe it was better to find another spot to plant these. Plus like Bianca said earlier it would look better in the greehouse. From the colour of the seed and the name of the plant, she supposed these would be yellow. So she stood up, holding the seeds carefully and she looked for a spot where yellow would look good. Holding the bag of soil in one hand and the seeds in her closed fist held palm up she wandered in the green house. "Found it!" she said indicating an area with her head. There was a patch of black lilies over there. She knew that plant because they saw some in one of her class. "It will show our house pride when these will sprout flower." Celia kneeled down and set up to work. Spreading the soil to get a nice layer, spreading the seeds and spreading soil on top to cover them. She looked up to Bianca to see if she had any comment or remarks.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jul 15 2011, 06:47 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 05:47 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca laughed at Celia's comment on their house pride. She still felt she had to think more about that. "That's a brilliant idea!" she told her and watched as Celia carefully planted the Buttercups. She nodded when Cee looked up at her and then beckoned her back to the other seeds.

"Now see this long ones in pods? Those are Lupine seeds. They're a bit bigger, so you don't just spread them" she went to another free spot, rather separate from anything else and knelt, waiting for Celia to join her before she demonstrated.

"You push them into the soil like this, with your pinky" she showed "Only 1/8 inch in let's say, or less... and make sure you space the plants 12 to 14 inches apart, 'cause they're biggish. You must also place lupines away from other plants in the garden because they both sprawl and reseed, and might harms other plants nearby"

She did two and then handed the rest of lupine seeds to Celia, so she could do that.

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 12:37 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia smiled at Bianca's nod and stood up, following her back to the plastic with the seeds.

"Yep. What colour are Lupine flowers?" She asked as she followed Bianca to a free spot.

Then she watched and listened as Bianca demonstrate how to plant these. It was a bit trickier particularly with the anglo-saxon length units. Celia watched carefully and tried to relate that to a scale she knew. The depth wasn't much, a bit less than her pinky phalanx. The distance was harder to measure. Celia knew her wand was nearly ten inches so it must be a bit more. She nodded at Bia,ca's explanations, she seemed to know what she was talking about, that was clear.

Celia took the seeds and crouched near the spot. First she took the distance between the two seeds bianca just planted by placing her right hand with thumb and pinky outstreched to the side. She placed her thumb over the first seed, dug a little bit with her pinky to mark the place and moved her hand sideway to place her thumb over the mark. It was perfect, her pinky was now over the second seed. "I'm used to the metric system and inches are still a bit confusing to me" She said, explaining her actions. So the distance was just two oustretched hand. It was easy to report. Celia began to work, she planted two more seeds in the same line as the two Bianca planted. To plant the second row she had to go further away. Kicking her flip-flops to the side she walked barefoot on the soil and crouched again to plant the next seeds. Two more rows and the 16 seeds were planted. She looked back at Bianca, soil covering her feet and right pinky "All done. Should we water them?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 04:52 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"They're purple" she explained, as she moved swiftly over the greenhouse planting the rest of the seeds "So it's no worries, purple looks great with anything"

"Oh I know what you mean" she replied to Celia's comment on the metric system. "I've been in the UK for a while longer, though in Italy we used meters. It's still no biggie, should be an aproximate measure anyway."

She kept planting and was done some seconds before Celia. All the other seeds were now spread throughout the greenhouse.

"Nah" she said when Cee mentioned watering "They're wildflowers, they'll make do. Besides, when they come to water the rest of the plants in here, they'll be watering our flowers too" she grinned.

"Let's wash the evidence dirt of our hands and get some tea" proposed Bee "I've been meaning to find the way into the kitchen for ages!"

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 10:11 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, that's one point of view" She added sceptically. For some reason Celia din't like pink-ish colours, so purple wasn't really her thing.

"You lived in Italy?" She asked surprised, raising her head away from her work to look at Bianca. "How was it?"

Now all seeds were planted, Celia made a mental note to come back here in some weeks to see the result. She grinned at the thought of someone else taking care of their plants without knowing it.

"That's a great idea, I can't believe I've never been to the kitchens yet." She said looking around to locate a sink or something but not to avail. Then it clicked in her head Magic. Celia drew her wand out and tilted it over her left hand "Aguamenti" she uttered and a steady flow of water poured out of her wand. She switched hands and washed her right hand. It was a bit shakier, Celia took a mental note to practice magic with both hands. "Here, hold you hands up" she beckoned Bianca so she could wash them .

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 11:18 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee came forward, with her palms facing up, so Celia could clean her.

She shrugged as she talked about Italy "The place's great, I lived with my Mum and her family and that wasn't so great. I like it much better here, in Scotland"

--------------------
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 11:59 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Aguamenti" Strangely, this spell was among those Celia used the most, so she was better at it. Not splashing everywhere as she did when she learned it. She let the water flow until Bee's hand were clean. And listened her speak about Italy. "It's strange, it's how I feel towards Brittany too. Liked the place, not the people."

Grabbing her Firebolt Aero she said "Shall we go and visit the Kitchen?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 12:32 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Let's" she said with a nod and lead the way back to the castle, glad to have the chance to share this with one of her new friends.

((END RP))

--------------------
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 07:42 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom had faced books for the past hour, so he must have something green to look at now at where do they have green? Of course the herb and plant greenhouse. The perfect eyesight of his shall remain till forever so he took care of his eye sight super well. Walking along the herb and plant greenhouse, looking at those green plants and enjoy the fresh air here in the green house. It was so refreshing, and always good because it is away from books for now. So all for the namely laziest claw yet smart enough to be a claw he did his studies too of course.

Thinking of the next race that was going to be on and how he is going to join that race. That racing was rather fun and yea it is somewhere new called the F1 race in Singapore. That sounds rather fun but from hogwarts to there is rather far, hopefully he could just go for one day or two and be back the next day for school. He have got his own personal jet plane and pilot so that shouldn't be a trouble. It is only the trouble with the rules. And he had yet to think of a plan. And about the jet plane and private pilot, Yes he is that super wealthy.

(tag: xander ryuu)

--------------------
user posted image
I owe a kiss to Nearra for this awesome set user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Xander Ryuu
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 07:53 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2609 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Xander is rather bored, too bored to do anything but walk aimlessly around the school grounds. He was currently eating a lollipop that he brought from the muggle world. For a tough guy like him, his only weakness is sweets, he has a sweet tooth and for him it’s not a bad thing. He saw the greenhouse and decided to check it out. It’s been 2 years since he last visited this place and that was when he met a girl who not only annoyed him but bored him too. Since then he didn’t even bother going in this place but today is different. His boredom will even make him go anywhere he wanted to and this is just one of those places. When he was inside, some plants are moving and there’s someone in there. “Eh Dom? What are you doing here?” He looked around, a little wary that there maybe a mandrakes there.

--------------------
user posted image
Ryuu Callboard lll The Ryuus by Ji lll The Gryff Gang by Vera lll Crazy Gryffs by Amelia
Thank you sweetie Vera for the cool set! I am a Telepath, so beware!
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 08:03 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom turned when he heard Xander's voice. Aha just the right time he was about to think of him. Nah just let my eyes have a rest from books. Oh yea you came at the right time dude. he chuckled, then realizing that Xander was eating the lollipop, he gave him a frost saying " I hope you brush your teeth Xan, too much sweet stuff will cause you to not be able to bite he laughed with a playful grin.

Hey dude so glad that you are still alive for the previous race. Anyway there is oncoming one. Interested? he asked with his eyes full of anticipation for racing. That was rather thrilling and fun, partner with Xander because for his age they need partners to be able to participate. Xander so far is the best candidate.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Xander Ryuu
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 11:56 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2609 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Xander raised his eyebrow. “What’s wrong with eating lollipop huh? Don’t worry I am used to eating sweets and I can still bite any food I want so thank you for the concern over my teeth.” He shrugged and licked on his lollipop again while listening to Dom and examining the nearest plant with leaves moving. His eyes narrowed and his lips curled up into a smile. “Really another race? Awesome! When is that?” Then he realized something. “But how are we going to attend that if we are attending summer term, or is it during our summer break?”

--------------------
user posted image
Ryuu Callboard lll The Ryuus by Ji lll The Gryff Gang by Vera lll Crazy Gryffs by Amelia
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 08:52 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded with a smile, it's at summer break. The race is called F1 race in singapore. There are two categories, one is car race the othe is motorcycle race. I'm joining both and oh yea we will be in a team. Gotta name our team. So how? I will go register ourselves in? On that day we will fly from hogwarts with brooms to hosmedge where the ice cream shop is and there we have my private flying mecedes sent us there. We will be back I'm hogwarts right after the race. So let's think of our team name. Any ideas? he asked with enthusiastic. Talking about racing makes him excited.

This post has been edited by Dominic Arashi Haggai: Jul 26 2011, 08:54 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Xander Ryuu
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 09:10 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2609 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Xander mouth hanged open when he heard their plan on going out of the school. He choked on his lollipop. “You have what? A flying Mercedes? I thought that’s not allowed in school?” He frowned, Dom is really rich for having flying Mercedes, he must be a multi-millionaire dude. “If it’s summer, you don’t have to pick me up here, I am going home again in muggle world. We can just meet in the race, don’t worry I will be there.” After summer is over, once more he will go home. Why he has lots of activities waiting for him back home with his cousins too.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 09:20 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom hush Xander when he exclaimed about the flying mercedes. shhhh not so loud, of course it is forbidden, but it won't stay not even a minute and somemore there are invisiblity liquid to make it invisible. [color=navy] so you will go back to the muggle world in summer? But the race was like one week later after today. he answered. you sure you could make it on time? he asked. If he could then they could just meet at the racing place. Flying Mercedes is nothing to Dom, his whole family the moon clan was the royalty of the Netherlands, he is the prince of course that is normal. And actually the house hold owns more than one of those flying ones. But he is not going to say it out definitely, that is crazy.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Xander Ryuu
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 11:51 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2609 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Xander shut up once Dom stopped him from reacting too much about his flying Mercedes. Who can blame him for exclaiming about it, he’s just still not accustomed to these magic thing even if he’s already third year student. There are still things that he needs to do and learn in this big magical world. “Invisibility liquid? What is that?” He asked him curiously because he’s not familiar with that liquid o haven’t heard of it before. He nodded to him. “Positive, I can make it on time. Don’t worry about me, just prepare for the race, we need to win that.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 07:20 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom looked at xander for awhile, Thats a liquid that makes things invisible mainly for cars. I will show you when we are about to top up the liquid of the car. he answered. He grinned when Xander said he would make it on time. Roger? awesome! do we need practice? I guess this time the race will not be as relaxing as the previous one. It will be more challenging, I think lets meet up and practice. he said to xander giving him a preparation on what they will be going to face. The ones racing although is same age as them, the teen group but they are really very professional racer too.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Xander Ryuu
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 11:16 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2609 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Xander grinned, that invisibility liquid sounds appealing. He nodded to Dom. “Sure I would love to see how it works. It must be one hell of a liquid to make the car invisible to non-magic people.” Once Dom asked him about the practice, he actually thought of that too. “I don’t know how we can practice before the game dude, like I said I still have some prior engagement before the tournament. I guess we can work something out even without proper practice. Or maybe you can practice on your own and I’ll just pop myself on the day of the tournament.” He can always borrow his cousin’s car to practice on while they are going to their appointment to another place. It’s hard when you have active cousins, he’s always being drag anywhere to learn something new in sports.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:28 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded, sure thing xan. I think we can make it to the top list. Don't forget we are the wizards and i'm little whirlwind. he chuckled. Oh yes little whirlwind is the nickname the racing world gave him because of his racing speed. He often wins the race and do charity, in the past he used to steal for charity and that was the past which he didn't want to mentioned it because nobody knows that. Now he earn for charity isn't that great? He was rich in the past but his parents guard the vault and valuables so well using spells that he couldn't even go near them, so he targeted the muggles one. But now he no longer needs that, he have the fame in racing world and that earns him lots of muggle money which he donated.

Yea on that day, our car is Ferrari so yea our suit is red. Find one day when you are free i will get my tailor to make you one suit for the race. Its a need anyway. he said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Faye Jenay Unterage
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 08:35 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
413 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((It's been a while- new RP))

F.J. loved plants. F.J. really loved plants. So when she heard about the little greenhouse, she thought she'd check it out.

((Sorry it's painfully short.))

((Tag: Jaelexus))

--------------------
PM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 01:30 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((haha it's ok smile.gif ))

Jae was in her swimming outfit with a yellow swim suit dress over the black swimming gear. She saw the greenhouses on her way back to her dorm and wondere dif the where open. When she got the sudden courage she enter the opened door and she closed her eyes and she loved the smell of plats and flowers. She unconsciously was still walking which resulted in her bumping into a girl which was a little taller then her. She spoke and signed with her hazel eyes showing her sincerity, which of course is open and wide, "I am sorry, are you okay?". She finished signing and she bit here lip.
PMEmailYIM
^
Faye Jenay Unterage
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 01:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
413 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

F.J. was suprised when a girl bumped into her. It's okay. I'm F.J.! She spoke and signed. I had to learn how to sign in 2nd grade muggle school. Are you a- she paused, how do you say puff? She just said that one- Hufflepuff, too?

--------------------
PM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 10:21 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae noticed the girl wasn't made but really nice. She was surprised that she signed that she learned how to sign in second grade in muggle school. "Your pretty good for learning it a couple years ago..." She said and signed and she tried to figure out what she was trying to sign next but then Jae caught her lips and she smiled. Hufflepuff. She nodded and smiled and did her made up sign for it. She put her hands like if she was making a "ball" then she made it look like she was either twisting the balling up and down, almost like tossing a hot tortilla between both hands. She smiled to her and said, "Yes, I am a second year now... you?

This post has been edited by Jaelexus Bryant: Aug 19 2011, 10:23 PM
PMEmailYIM
^
Alice Quiterie Unterage
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 01:06 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
26 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Thanks, it helps that I can't forget anything,[/SIZE] she said.[color=orange] I'm a third year, she said and signed with a smile. So this- She did the cool thing the girl had done- is your sign for Hufflepuff? Cool.

((Sorry it's the wrong face- This is still F.J.- Don't know why it changed faces.))

This post has been edited by Alice Quiterie Unterage: Aug 22 2011, 01:07 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Blairre Allaire owns my faceCallboard
user posted image
PM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 12:09 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae smiled and read her lips. She read she was a third year and she knew she wasn't that much older. She knew girls, like herself, grew faster then boys so it was normal to be at the extreme height that the genetics allow. She nodded to her head and smiled. "Yeah, I thought of it when my sister was telling me about hogwarts... so me and her made up signs right now." She smiled.
PMEmailYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ