View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Exotic Plant Greenhouses, Greenhouses 4 and 5
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 07:00 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Walkie thought there's no one in that place when she entered. She had been too preoccupied, so she wasn't able to notice the presence. She frowned, thinking that it's odd to see someone there. Students usually don't like to hang out there for the silly reason: they might get dirty or something like that. She walked toward him upon seeing the snake crest on his robe. She silently sighed in relief, because if she would meet people from other houses, she doesn't know what she will do.

Clearing her throat, she approached him. I haven't seen you around from before. She commented, giving him a curious look. She also saw the shining metal in his robe and she saw the 'P'. Ah, a prefect! I'm sorry for being rude. You're a Prefect. She smirked, pleased with the fact that she'd finally met a prefect from their house.

This post has been edited by Walkie Torace: Jul 28 2011, 07:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra Morgan for the epic set|Me for the pride banner
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 08:43 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(okay just ignore my first post. But i didnt no that anyone else was going to b rping with her because there was no tag. ive looked and read it over a couple times and it never says tag:Vicente Ortega! mad.gif )

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 10:04 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vince remained where he was for the next few minutes, standing by himself while he quietly continued examining the grey cactus in front of him. Many never understood why he spent so much time in the greenhouses with plants. He just took that as them not understanding or caring much about the aspects of nature and life. The Prefect occasionally glanced at the younger girl every once in a while, later realizing that she had no idea she wasn't alone. Shrugging to himself, He took mental note about what he observed from the mimbulus mimbletonia, and began roaming around the greenhouse once more. A voice soon disturbed him however, making him stop where he currently was to turn his head to see his younger housemate. I haven't seen you around from before. He heard, and simply shrugged. "Neither have I" He replied coolly before beginning to roll up the sleeves of his uniform's white dress shirt. "Yes, you're correct, ..I am a prefect." Was all he added.

((If you saw and read my first post (the one directly above walkie's first post) you'd see that I tagged her there.))

--------------------

user posted image
Callboard || Set Made by Alex Valen || Profile
PMYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 08:03 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

((I wasn't the one who started the RP. It was him.))

Ah, the shining badge was disturbing Walkie since she still can't move on with the fact that she'd met a Prefect from Slytherin. She had been observing the Prefect, wondering what it's like to be a Prefect and if it's... tough or easy.

However, she smirked when she heard his cool voice. Yes, cool. I wasn't fond of wandering around the place. Been here for quite some time. She shrugged, glancing at the plants and seeing nothing interesting about it. Or maybe she does, but it's only a matter of time before she realizes it. And of course, she was correct. The shining badge was the proof, wasn't it? You're patrolling, Sir? Why was she even polite with him? She remembered that her foster parents told her to always respect those persons who deserve it and those who've acquired it through titles and such. Besides, she was always polite with the older ones, any house.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 12:26 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I wasn't fond of wandering around the place. Been here for quite some time. Vince had heard the girl say as he finished up rolling the sleeves of his shirt, so as to prevent himself from staining and dirtying it while near all these different plants. "What brought you out here then?" He replied, pushing back gently the few potted plants that were on the edges of the cramped table they rested on, so as to keep them from falling off and breaking. By now, He could tell the girl He was talking to was a firstie. He got that from the fact that she looked way younger than compared to him, and not seeing her before, it clearly made sense she was new. You're patrolling, Sir? He had heard her ask, pleased to note that she had respect for those older than her. It was hard to find firsties who had proper values. Or at least, a decent amount of values they knew and lived upon. He shrugged at her question. "Not exactly, but I guess you could say that."

This post has been edited by Vicente Ortega: Aug 1 2011, 12:27 PM

--------------------

user posted image
PMYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 03:31 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

It was rather refreshing, that after quite some time, she was able to talk to one person whom has sense in his words. These past few weeks, she's meeting foolish people that always laugh or crack jokes that weren't even considered as a joke. Shaking her head upon remembering those people, they all suck. I love this place. I find peace here. The reason behind her feelings was unknown yet. The place has an extraordinary appeal on her for some reasons. By the Prefect's actions, Walkie can know that he place huge importance on these plants. In fact, he may be one of the Herbology TA's, or maybe he was just plain interested in plants so much that he considered being here. Not exactly, though? Walkie smirked, amused. What's its like being a Prefect? Don't get me wrong, I'm interested about it.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 10:18 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I love this place. I find peace here. Vince heard, nodding slightly as he continued through the aisle of even more plants, going at a rather slow pace as he was constantly pausing to observe his surroundings. The girl's answer wasn't surprising to him. It was an answer that was very true. "I agree. The atmosphere places like this truly are great. Nature has a rather unique effect. It brings balance to us and our surroundings, is what I believe." He calmly and casually added, Continuing further down the aisle and turning left as he reached the end. He also wasn't really paying enough attention to the girl's actions to notice if she was following behind him or not. Though He could really careless whether she was or wasn't. Upon hearing her ask what it was like to be a prefect, Vince came to a stop in front of a giant mess of composts, seeds, and broken pots. Really? How ignorant could the people who dare enter these places be? Sighing, He shrugged at the girl's question. "It's a great position to be honored with, though It can be difficult sometimes. It's not easy." Yeah, That was pretty much as simple as he could make his answer. "You're interested in being a prefect? At just your first year at Hogwarts? Doesn't the Prefect Title seem a bit far from where you currently stand?" He casually questioned.

--------------------

user posted image
PMYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 08:45 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

If truth be told, Walkie was surprised when she heard him. What? He shares the same opinion as hers when it comes to Greenhouses? She tilted her head, examining him because she's curious with him. He seemed comfortable here, and has the passion with plants. Yeah sure. She said, smirking while her eyebrows knitted together for some reasons. The guy was funny, well in her opinion, but she admires him for what he said. The environment plays a vital role in everyone's life, and they have to take care of it. I agree, too. It's always been essential to us ever since.

She followed him, though because they won't be able to talk properly if she would stay in her place. No, I'm not interested in being a prefect. She said truthfully. Funny, but maybe she's one in a million students who doesn't want to be a Prefect. I'm interested about them, actually but never consider that. But if it knocks on my door, why not?

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 09:22 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Right. After Expressing his opinions and answering the Girl's questions, Vince's attention was then directed to the random greenhouse objects scattered in front of him. He had ignored the girl's Yeah sure, leaving the subject on the greenhouse's atmosphere for now. He was busy mentally debating with himself on whether to clear the mess up or just let it be. He then stopped to glance around the greenhouse once more. Huh, no House elf. Shame. Oh well, He wasn't expecting to find one, really. I agree, too. It's always been essential to us ever since. Vince heard. And again, He was paying little attention to that, as he was now tidying up the place, picking up one of the empty pots and placing it on a cleared table.

He did however, see from the corner of his eye the girl following him. He didn't say anything though, and just continued with his current task, picking up herbology tools littering the floor and putting them back to where they were suppose to be. Normally, He wouldn't waste his time and effort doing chores that didn't benefit him. But since It dealt with plants and their benefit, He'd offer his share of contribution somehow. His special ability explained all this. Vince's eyebrows rose slightly upon hearing the girl's answer to his question. Really? ..Weird. So she was interested about prefects and yet she had no plans of becoming one. How odd. Shrugging, He stopped with his chores for now and turned around to face the girl. "Not interested? That makes sense. It's definitely not for everyone." He commented with a small shrug. "What ambitions do you even have, anyway?" The fifth year questioned, crossing his arms loosely across his chest.

This post has been edited by Vicente Ortega: Aug 14 2011, 09:55 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 06:46 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Yeah sure, having the privilege to be a prefect wasn't for everyone. In fact, you're so lucky to be a Prefect, or even a Head Student. Just have to work hard for it, she guess. However, with her current thinking, she wasn't interested on being one. Not really. Ah, she was staggered to hear him throwing questions at her. It's like she thought she would be the one to monopolize the conversation. I don't have any. This time, it was her turn to shrug nonchalantly. Ambition, huh? Walkie had never thought of ambitions. She doesn't have one.

Motioning her hands toward the plants, she started changing the subject. You seemed fond of plants. Have you got any special connection with them? She wouldn't be surprised if he would say yes. She had seen his care for them, and she was surprised a little. Not everyone has that kind of fondness toward plants. Let alone nature itself.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 03:57 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

( New RP ]

Timotej was heading to the greenhouses, as he wanted to see some plants they only had in the wizarding world. He never even heard about those kinds of plants, so he was really interested about them.

Another reason he was going there was the fact, that he needed to get out of the castle and see something more than those walls, even though they were really interesting with all of the secret passageways - that he knew none - and other mysterious things.

( Tag: Open )

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Sep 11 2011, 05:00 AM
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 05:09 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

TAG: Timotej

Fall term started and everybody is getting busier. She felt that castle is getting crowded and a crowded place is one of her fears. She thought that she needed to refresh her mind. She wanted to invite her friends for a walk but they were busy as the term started. She had a walk to castle grounds and decided to walked towards the greenhouse. She got curious on what she'll find in there.

As she walked in, she looked at the plants that were growing healthy, she smiled at her thought, then she noticed someone standing not far from her. She smiled and walked closer to him. you like plants? she didn't know how to start and that's the only question that pops out her mind.

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Sep 11 2011, 05:10 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 05:25 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej turned around and saw a Ravenclaw girl standing next to him, "Oh yes, and plants are so different here than they used to be where we came from! I'm Timotej, by the way.." he said, and reached out his hand for shaking hands with the girl.

"You seem to be about my age, which grade are you in?" he asked, feeling curious.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 05:33 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Her smiled as she got curious on his answer, What do you mean by plants are different from where WE came from? she smiled again as he introduced himself to her she shook his hand as she introduced herself back Im Margaret! Nice meeting you! She looked at the plants and then she knew what could he mean from what he said. She looked down, and away from him, and got disappoint to herself from not thinking before asking. She then looked back at him as he asked another question, Im a 1st year student. Im thinking you are too? right?

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 05:55 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej laughed, "Sorry about that, I agree that might not be too clearly said.. what I meant was home." he said and smiled. He took a few steps forward and looked at some huge plant in front of him, "Look at this, for example!"

Timotej turned and looked at the girl, he was smiling. "It's great to meet other first year students!" he said, "Have you already got to know the area? Found any secret passageways, yet?" he then grinned.

"It's funny how relaxed you can feel, only in the greenhouse.. I guess that's because my mother was a gardener and I used to spend a lot of time with her taking care of plants, when I was younger."
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:11 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She couldn't helped but giggled, she brushed her long dark brown hair behind her ears as she bent down a little and looked at the plant he was looking at. You're right, these plants are more different from what we have in the muggle world. But don't you think its because we are in the exotic plants area? she tried hiding her smile as she looked at him.

I know how you feel~ meeting same year students is fun specially from different houses~ she paused for a while as he spoke and asked, then she answered Hmm.. I had a tour with my mentor, around somewhere here in the grounds.. the quidditch gate. We haven't finished the tour yet, but I kinda know the castle already, but.. I haven't found any secret passage yet. Why?~ Do you have plans looking for those passages?~ she asked her as she got curious.

She then listened to him as he tell story about his mother. Maybe you got your mom's planting skills~ she smiled.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:25 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej laughed, "Yes, you are right. And that is probably I am here now, because I wanted to see something really different! Something that might surprise me!" he said when Margaret was talking about them being at the exotic plants area, "I just hope I don't get eaten here - some of these plants really look like they could attack in any minute.."

"Oh quidditch! I wish I could be in our team when I'm old enough to play!" he said with an excited smile on his face "One of my far cousins played for the Irish national quidditch team when they won the championchip on 1994!" Then he stopped talking, hoping he wasn't boring Margaret to death with his quidditch speech.

"Oh, passageways.. I have set myself a goal to find all the secret passageways till my time here is gone."
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:40 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Margaret burst out a laugh as Timotej spoke about the plants can eat them any time from that moment. Right! those plants over there~ i think they're alive~ and when they get hungry~ they can just grabbed us in our feet our here in our wrist and eat us! runiing her wild imagination as she try to scare him. She knew she's not good at scaring, but she thought its worth a fun as she's enjoying talking to him.

Really? My dad was a chaser in the gryffindor team back in his year! she told him proudly, I wanted to join my house team too! maybe we could meet up in the pitch someday she smiled then she added Are you taking up Flying lessons this term?

She giggled at his thought of finding the passage ways around the castle.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 07:09 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was smiled mysteriously, thinking about how he could scare this girl. "Yes, who knows what can those plants do.." he said with a calm voice, then he tilted his head slightly in the right, "Look out!" He was really hoping for some kind of reaction from the girl, at least of a smile and a laugh.

Timotej was looking at the girl, thinking about the quidditch. "Yes, maybe one day that would happen!" he said, "I'm really trying to get in the team."

"Would you like to try and find some of them together with me?" he said, when he remembered all those hidden passageways, again. "Would be a cool to spend some time with a nice girl like you." And when he said Margaret was a nice girl, he wasn't lying. He really was enjoying time with the girl and he started to feel like he has finally made a real friend at the Hogwarts, even though they have just met each others.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 07:27 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She looked at where she he was looking a little scared, she looked at him with a serious face then she smiled you're trying to get back on me! Too bad you failed~ she smirked as she doesnt want him to notice that she got a little scared.

Im looking for to that day~ I'm really hoping we can both get into our house team~ she smiled at him.

The passage way topic didn't finished just as she giggled at it, Maybe he's really into those passages ways she thought to her self, she felt overwhelmed with his compliment. Thank you for thinking that so. I'll try my best to help you with those passages~ She blushes at the thought she was nice for a first time meeting.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 07:39 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I think I almost got you scared!" he said with a grin on his face, "believe me, I will manage to do that someday, that's my new goal!" He laughed happily and looked the girl in the eye.

Then he remembered a question he failed to ask, because he was too excited about quidditch and secret passageways. "Oh, you asked if I'm taking flying lessons this term.." he started, "I'm sad to say, I'm not taking them just yet."

Speaking of lessons, he started to think which classes Margaret would be in, would they share any classes? "What classes are you taking this term?" He really was hoping for hear her saying some classes he was taking, also, as it would be so much easier to get in the class when you would know someone studying in the same classes.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 07:59 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She tried hiding her smile when he noticed she got a little scared. She was pretty impressed with his goals, but she think its too shallow to take them seriously, So scaring me is in your list now? she giggled, you would want to think of another goal when it comes to me~ drop the scaring~ she teases him.

She was sad he wasnt taking any flying lesson, then she remembered he can sign up for the school clubs for flyer, Aw. Why don't you sign up at the school club's Flyer's Anonymous~ Im part of it~

When he asked her about her lessons she started recalling all her enrolled classes for the term. Let's see~ let's do it alphabetically.. I am taking up Ancient Runes under Prof. Devlin, Basic Charms and Spells under Prof. Harnett, uhmmm.. Divinations under Prof. Beaulon, Flying with Prof. LaPlace, History with Prof. Dewitt, then, i have Muggle Cultures Astronomy and Transfiguration! there! Im enrolled in 9 classes~ how about you?

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Sep 11 2011, 08:00 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 08:14 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was a bit dumb sometimes, "Another goal? What?" he asked, feeling confused. He didn't have an idea, what was the girl talking about and he felt kind of an ashamed because of that. He wanted to people see how wise he could be, but then he always ended up failing like this.

"Flyers Anonymous?" he repeated, "Why don't you tell me about it, just with a few words. I'm not waiting for an essay reading."

"What classes I'm taking, huh.. well, Basic Charms & Spells under Professor Keeley, Divinations under Professor Beaulon and Potions under Professor Keeley." he listed his classes, "I'm taking an easy start!" He said, happy to hear they are sharing one class together.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 08:33 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

You told me your new goal is to scare me~ Did I get right? she pouted and also got confused. She looked at him letting out a smile.

Well, basically Flyer's Anonymous is for the students who likes flying and quidditch. Tell me if you wanna join, I'll come with you~ she smiled.

He's taking up 3 subjects this term? she thought, He said he's taking the term easy which is the other way around. Margaret takes studying seriously, she wanted to graduate as soon as she could because she wanted to accomplish some future stuff listed in her mind. aren't you going to have a hard time leveling your year up with those number of subjects? she didn't mean anything bad, she was just concern about his year leveling.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 08:44 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yes, you got that right." he said, still feeling confused. "But you know, some goals only exist because I have no better one yet. Maybe I forget about the scaring you and just try to be as nice friend to you as possible, is that better one?" Timothy was smiling.

Timothy nodded and stopped to think about it, Flyer's Anonymous sounded like a right place to him! "Sure. That sounds like a perfect club for me! I might just go join there today!"

"Oh. Don't worry about me." he said with a smile on his face. "I think I know what I am doing." He knew the girl didn't mean this in a bad way, so he replied to her as nice as he could.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 08:53 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiled and nodded Better goal. I like it better than the first one, how about the finding the passagesways? Is it still on your list? .

The School Clubs is on the second floor. I think its on the Activity Oriented Area. She felt glad knowing he got happy with the information she shared to him.

She felt ease as what he said. She hopes to see him in some more classes next term.

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Sep 11 2011, 08:55 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:02 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was smiling, he looked at Margaret and smiled. "That's good, then!" he said, "But I'll keep the passageways on the list, too, as I'm really interested in those kinds of things. And they could be really useful, too!"

Timotej looked around the greenhouse, trying to decide which one of all those plants looked the most interesting. He just couldn't decide. They all were interesting in their own ways, and it might really be because of his mother being a gardener. "What do you want to do as your work when you graduate from here?" he then asked.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:16 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She knew he wouldnt give up the passageways, she smiled as he answered her question with what she expected for it to be. True. I believe you that passageways can be very useful at times. She thinking that passageways can help her get in and out of the castle faster.

She was watching him as he browsed the plants at the greenhouse. Tried looking around to find something interesting, she bent to check out a tiny lavender plant she spotted hidding between a rocks. I wanted to go back to Korea, and build a witchcraft and wizardry school just like this, for muggle borns like me~ she glances at him and smiled. how about you?

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Sep 11 2011, 09:18 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:24 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej was positively surprised about Margaret's answer to his question and he wanted to know more about this good idea of hers. "That sounds so good!" he said, "Have you already been playing around with different name ideas? Would it be like Hogwarts or completely different?"

Timotej had to think about it, he wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do when he grow up. "Well, I'm not quite sure. But I think I want to become a Professor here in Hogwarts! Or then I'd like to work as a auror. Need to still think about it, and as I'm only 11 I have plenty of time.."
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:35 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She hasn't thought of any name for the school yet. Well, I haven't thought of any names yet, I'll ask my dad or mom to halp me with that. I think it would be a little different with Hogwarts since I'm thinking that the school is only for muggle borns.. I don't know.. I havent really thought of it yet. she finished and got a problematic expression.

We are 11 and we are just starting. We could change what we want to be anytime any moment. He got point with that. She thought to herself.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:42 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"You have a lot of time to think about that." he said, and then laughed. "You also have a lot of time to change your mind for many times. Who knows what you'll end up doing in the future!"

Timotej smiled at Margaret, he was running out of the words to say. "Can you recommend any place I should go check out?" he then asked, thinking about doing some more exploring.

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Sep 11 2011, 09:43 AM
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 06:42 PM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She nodded to agree on what Timotej had said. She was being so plain and stuck to one. She looked at the top view of the greenhouse wanted to see the sky, she can see it but clearly as she expected then she looked back at him as he threw another question for her a place i could recommend for you to check out?.. hmm let me think.. she really wasnt good with the grounds but she remembered they both love quidditch, do you wanna check the quidditch pitch?~ we could take chance, maybe some teams are practicing right now~ she smiled at him.

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:43 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim nodded, feeling really excited about Margaret's suggestion.

Sure! We should definitely go check out the quidditch pitch! Who knows if there really are some teams practizing!" he said with a happy smile on his face. He was about to leave the greenhouses already, but he stopped to one of the plants that seemed to be a bit dry. I'll just water this one before w'ell go... he said, realizing he really had got something from his mother - the interest of taking care of plants.
PM
^
Margaret Pelham
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:58 AM

Unsorted Member
1298 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiled at his action, He watched over him, She thought he really love plants and would make a good garden sometime in the future~ No worries~ i can wait~ She looked around to check if there were plants that were dried up, she took a spray with a water in it and watered the plants she saw that were dried up.

As soon as she finished watering the dried plants she stood up and was ready to go to the Quidditch Pitch.

[end rp]

This post has been edited by Margaret Pelham: Dec 7 2011, 06:09 PM

--------------------

user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Arriane Song
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 06:50 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
786 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((TAG: ZeFi Fitzgibbons))

Arri walked into the greenhouse. She was unsure why her date with ZeFi was taking place here, though she had chosen it herself. She sat down on a bench, and randomly picked a japanese flower from the bush beside her. Maybe she could give it to ZeFi as a sort of present.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Signature by ZeFi!!!!!

Ability Signature by Kyla Parker

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Zelda Fitzgibbons
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 07:43 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1207 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Zelda had taken longer than planned to get ready. She wasn't wearing anything too special, just a pair of skinny jeans with her black flat boots that reached a little below her knees and her brown hippie shirt. Her hair was down and wavy with a black big flower clip on the left side. She wasn't really dressed up but she actually did her makeup and hair which she never really did. Zelda walked over to Arri.

Hey Arri.

She wasn't really sure what to say. This was Zeldas first girlfriend and first date. Before they were going out she had no problem talking to her friend but now she was talking to her girlfriend. She tool a seat next to her.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
All the shinies are done by the awesomeness of Alex Valen...XD
||BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!||PROFILE||CALLBOARD||WAND||
Family Needed
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 08:14 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella was bored.She had met a few kids while she was in Hogwarts.And she wanted to meet more.Her stubborn,leader nature made her wanted to meet namy kids.That's why she decided to go for a walk.She didn't like walking inside the castle because of those stairs that changed their place.She could easily get lost.She found herself walking outside of some greenhouses.She stopped in front of one of them and opened the door.There were some exotic plants in there.Adella looked around.She had never seen all those plants.She wanted to touch a purple one,but she didn't know whether it was poisonous or not.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anya Katherine Montgomery
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 04:32 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ugh, Anya was ridiculously bored. She needed to work off of energy. The best thing for her to do would probably be to go the dance area and practice her gymnastics. She was a reasonably good gymnast, because she was shorter than most everyone in her class. And she was flexible. That was important too.

But Anya needed to get her muscles warmed up before she headed off to the dance room, so she bundled up and went for a walk outside. Typically, she wasn't much of a herbology girl; she hadn't taken any classes on it, but since she was going to be in a bunch of potions classes, she figured she'd better know what those plants were. Maybe. Whatever. Anya found the most interesting one, and decided she'd just walk through so she could say she knew some stuff about plants.

When she walked in, there was a girl in there already. She was younger than Anya. Another first year? Goodness.The girl looked like she was tempted to touch one of the plants, so Anya smirked, then called out, "You can touch the plants in here. They're quite safe." Of course, Anya had no idea if they were safe or not, but pranking first years was hilarious.

--------------------
user posted image
~lamia~ ~frog card by ann/caro~ ^ Mommy is the bomb diggety.
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 03:19 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella heard someone entering the greenhouse and then a voice telling her that she could touch the plants.She turned and saw a girl,older than her standing there.According to her robes she was a Slytherin too.Good..Adella looked back at the plants and decided not to touch them.Who knows maybe they were poisonous after all.''Well I don't know if they're safe,so I won't touch them..''she said and shrugged.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anya Katherine Montgomery
 Posted: Dec 26 2011, 10:54 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anya tossed her curly brown hair over her shoulder, watching the younger girl with eyebrows raised. The other girl had decided not to touch the plants, which was uber lame. "Seriously. I would know. I've taken classes from Herbology." also a lie. But the girl couldn't know that. "You can touch them, don't worry, uhm..." Anya realized that she didn't know the girl's name. "Who are you, anyway?' she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
~lamia~ ~frog card by ann/caro~ ^ Mommy is the bomb diggety.
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 02:41 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella looked at the girl and kinda frowned....She insisted on her touching the plant...But why??Adella was not supid,she was young,but not stupid.She smirked..''Oh Herbology huh?That must have been really cool.'' she said.Then the girl asked her who she was.''Adella,Adella Finley.'' she introduced herself.''And who are you?'' she asked her..

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Annaleigh Nordstrom
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 03:32 PM

Banned
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[NEW RP- Antionette]

Annaleigh had just gone shopping in a Muggle maternity store... she was getting bigger and bigger, and she couldn't hide it anymore. She had her bags of clothes with her, and was carrying them to her office when she stumbled upon the Exotic Plant Greenhouse. Alright, a pit stop wouldn't be that big of a deal, right? She walked into the room, but as she tried to open the door all of the clothes immediately spilled out. She cursed under her breath, then bent over to start picking them up.

--------------------

user posted image
Thanks Nearra for beyond fabulous set! user posted image
Baby Arthur - Annoyed - Nerdy - Slap - Swords - Pirate

PM
^
Antionette Draper
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 03:49 PM

Slytherin Third Year
215 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Antionette was bored out of her mind. The other girls in her dorms weren't around and she was tired of being in the castle and the dorms. She longed for it to be summer so she could go swimming again. So she got into her tracksuit and decided to go for a bit of a run. Arthur was always telling her to stay fit. She jogged past the greenhouses when she heard someone swear loudly. She decided to go and see if someone needed some help. When she entered the greenhouse she saw clothes all over the floor and a lady bending trying to pick it all up. "Hi, let me help," she said and quickly scooped up some of the clothes and handed it to the lady.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mel
Juniper**Wand**Profile**Shipper**Callboard**
PMYIM
^
Annaleigh Nordstrom
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 04:04 PM

Banned
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ah, thanks for your help, sweetie," she said with a smile as a redheaded girl came over to help her pick things up. "Bending over isn't so easy anymore with this thing in my stomach," she explained, rolling her eyes as she pointed to her somewhat-protruding stomach. She put away all of the clothes into the bag. "I'm Madame Annaleigh Nordstrom... and you are?" she asked, standing up straight again. She'd have to give this girl some house points for being so helpful!

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Antionette Draper
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 04:18 PM

Slytherin Third Year
215 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Antionette dropped the clothes that was in her hands. "Wait ... did you just say you're Annaleigh Nordstrom?" Her eyes moved between the woman in front of her and the woman's stomach. But Arthur... "Sorry, I'm Antionette Draper," she said and she quickly picked up the clothes she dropped. This time she caught the name of the store on the bags. Since fashion and clothes were her some of her passions, she recognised the name and what they stocked. Maternal wear.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mel
PMYIM
^
Annaleigh Nordstrom
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 04:23 PM

Banned
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ah... yeah. That's me," she replied, laughing a bit to herself. Maybe this girl was slow or something... or maybe she just didn't hear her. Either way, it didn't really matter. That is, until she said her last name. Draper. Wow. It really was a small world. She bit her lip and awkwardly cleared her throat. "You... wouldn't be related to an Arthur Draper, would you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Antionette Draper
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 04:37 PM

Slytherin Third Year
215 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Antionette was slightly gobsmacked. Arthur had said that he had met a girl in his last owl, but he obviously left out a couple of details. She suddenly remembered that she was still speaking to a teacher, so she swallowed her surprise and responded, playing dumb, "Yes, Professor, he is my cousin. Do you know him?" She was going to throttle him!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mel
PMYIM
^
Annaleigh Nordstrom
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 06:40 PM

Banned
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Annaleigh couldn't help but blush... she'd have to play dumb, it looked. "Well, yeah... you could say that," she said, before pursing her lips together. Well this was awkward. Her eyes were darting around the room frantically... Annaleigh didn't want to be the one to tell this girl, so she'd just leave it at that. "He's a good friend of mine," she added in, before clearing her throat.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Antionette Draper
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 07:25 PM

Slytherin Third Year
215 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Antionette just looked at the teacher for a minute. Arthur had been the one who taught her about bees and the birds, because her mother wasn't around and her father definitely would not. So she recognised a baby bump when she saw one and put two and two together, unless...no....Antionette tended to be very outspoken and she was incredibly protective over Arthur. In her books he was her only family, so she wouldn't let someone hurt him, so she decided to just say what was on her mind and she'd deal with the consequences as they came, even if it was a detention for being rude. "Professor? Your dating Arthur right? And he knows your pregnant right?" She said as a matter-of-factly.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mel
PMYIM
^
Annaleigh Nordstrom
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 07:39 PM

Banned
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Was she dating Arthur? She wasn't quite sure... she just knew that their relationship was extremely unconventional. They had met at a bar, gotten drunk, and Annaleigh just expected their story to end there. But it didn't. She ran into him at the hospital, and everything pretty much changed. "Umm... you could say that," she said, hesitating. She looked around the room, trying to make sure there weren't any ears listening in. "He knows," she admitted, not quite sure why she was telling the girl this.

This post has been edited by Madame Annaleigh Nordstrom: Jan 7 2012, 07:40 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ