View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Exotic Plant Greenhouses, Greenhouses 4 and 5
Prof. Dakota Kane
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 12:11 AM

Professor Emeritus
3465 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

Set farther from the castle than the Basic Greenhouses, one can find the Exotic Plant Greenhouses.
These greenhouses contain foriegn and uncommon plants from across the wizarding world.

Caution is encouraged in these greenhouses.
Many of the plants are benign, but others can be quite dangerous.
Gloves and heavy robes are recommended, and can be found hanging on racks by the door.

This post has been edited by Prof. Gabriella Moretti: Nov 4 2011, 07:40 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 02:30 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was Nicolas third day inHogwarts.Still he had met just one girl named Rose only and some other kids in his common room wich he wasn't interested in meeting.So he decided to go for a walk.H e walked around the castle until he found the greehouses.He entered one of them and found some exotic plants.He put on a pair of gloves that was hanging on the racks by the door...

--------------------
user posted imageThanks Anya!!!//CALLBOARD
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 02:41 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi skipped around the lawns, relieved that the term was ending. She wanted to take some classes the next term, and it was every second nearer. So for now, she spent her time outside, making friends, enemies, or just... meeting people.

So today Abbi had decided to go into a greenhouse, for no particular reason, and check out the plants. She wondered if there were any man eating plants. That would be so cool! But there was someone already there, in the greenhouse she had entered. and it didn't seem he was interested in man-eating plants.

For some minutes, Abbi ignored him, and put on the gloves she had brought with her. She walked over to a moving plant, and stared at it. She stared and looked and checked... wondering all the time what the other boy was doing.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 03:07 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas spotted a girl entering the greenhouse.She was probably in his age.And it seemed that she ignored him.He didn't care that much.But she kept walking and well she was making noise so he decided to talk.''Who are you?'' he asked.Well according to her robes she was a Slytherin something that pleased Nicolas.''I think this plant is kinda dangerous..'' he finally said.

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 03:19 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi looked around as the boy talked to her, not introducing himself or anything. She raised her eyebrows when he asked who she was, and kind of ignored his question. "None of your bu-si-nessss," she said simply, and kept chacking on the plant. It looked like a flower, but with teeth, and Abbi wondered the name. It looked awkward, and people eating. Oooh, it would eat muggleborns! That would be really cool.

Then the boy spoke again. Abbi rolled her eyes and looked at him. "I don't care if it's dangerous. I'm not touching it anyways." She didn't like talking to strangers, especially the ones that wanted to talk. Why did eveyone want to get into her business? Her private information? Why?

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 03:27 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas rolled his eyes.Obviously she didn't want to talk.Fine.''Well yeah Mrs.Rude.But if that thing bite you don't scream out for help.I won't help you.'' he said and started to observe another plant.It looked like bush with red things in it like cherries.

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 03:33 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi frowned. "Do not call me Mrs. rude. That's for old people. And I think I won't help you if you eat one of those poisonous fruits on that bush," she replied. Was this guy looking for trouble? He had gotten it, and it wouldn't be easy to get out of it. "Oh, and so you know how the system works: first you introduce yourself, and then ask. But I'm not sure you'll recieve an answer now.."

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 03:53 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas smirkd.She was kinda funny.''Oh trust me I don't think that those things are poisonous.And well I'm not stupid to eat whatever I find..'' he said.He crossed his hands in his chest.''Well you are the one who got here after me so you should introduce yourself first.But anyway I'm Nicolas.And if you don't want to say your name that's fine I don't care.'' he said and shrugged.

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:01 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(how can you cross your hands?? isn't it cross your arms?)

Abbi looked at him funny. Abbi's writer does not agree with the comment that she is funny, because she isn't. "Okay, Ni-co-las," she said, "I won't tell you my name. In fact, I'm leaving." And she headed towards the door. How could someone ruin her day like that, in just an hour?

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:19 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((haha sorry my mistake.. tongue.gif))

Nicolas looked at her confused.Why would she wanna leave?''Hey don't go.Look I'm sprry.'' he said.What was he doing?He was apologizing to a girl?Oh come on ...

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:22 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(Don't worry biggrin.gif)

Abbi turned on her heel when the Nicolas guy apologized. "Okay, now we're even," she muttered, not thinking he would understand. But the fact the he had embarrased himself infront of her by saying sorry was pretty nice. "I'm Abriella... Nice... to meet you."

This post has been edited by Abriella Mcfayden: Jun 10 2011, 04:22 PM

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:31 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas sighed.''Umm nice to meet you too Abriella..'' he said.''See?I'm not that bad huh?'' he said and smired.Nicolas spotted a aflower that was familiar.Yeah it was a rose.But were roses doing there anyway?It was supposed to be an exotic greenhouse..Anyway he looked back at Abriella.''Are you a Slytherin?'' he finally asked.

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:43 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi looked at him and shrugged, when he said he wasn't that bad. Who would actually ask that? She shrugged again and rolled her eyes. She then looked at where the boy was looking: at a type of rose. Or it so looked like one. "Don't touch that!" she exclaimed, "It's an Adenium Obesum. It's poisonous." Yeah, Abbi wasn't stupid. Not at all. "Yes, I am in Slytherin. What about you? Ravenclaw? It doesn't really seem like it..."

This post has been edited by Abriella Mcfayden: Jun 10 2011, 04:44 PM

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:55 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas looked at Abbi surprised when she told him not to touch that plant.''Huh?It's a what?'' he asked confused.Well anyway he didn't touch it.He sighed.''Lucky you.I wish I would have been sorted into Slytherin too,but obviously the sorting hat didn't want me to..'' he said a bit sad.''Yeah I'm a Claw..'' he whispered..

This post has been edited by Nicolas Rinaldi: Jun 10 2011, 04:56 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 12:43 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Okay, a Ravenclaw that didn't know what an Adenium Obesum was. Very.... not smartish. "It's an Adenium Obesum. It's a South African shrub that has a swollen and succulent stem bearing pink and white flowers after the leaves fall. It's ornamental, but if you drink or touch the inside, you can get sick. It's poisonous, like I said," she explained, pointing at the flowery plant and looking at Nicolas. "You wanted to be in Slytherin??" Abbi said susprised. "You? How come?"

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 09:10 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas listened to Abbi carefully.WOW Am I suppose to remember all this stuff?he wondered.Then he nodded.''Yes I wanted to be in Slytherin.My mom was a Slytherin..'' he said and paused.He really had missed his mom.He hoped that Abbi hadn't noticed the change in his mood.''And well I really don't like muggles or muggleborns,so that makes me wanna be in Slytherin too.You are not a muggleborn are you?'' he asked her.

This post has been edited by Nicolas Rinaldi: Jun 12 2011, 09:11 AM

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 02:29 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi nodded at him. This was getting a bit boring, all this random talk. "So you're pure-blood," she said, more like a statement than a question. When he asked if she was muggle-born, she rolled her eyes and opened her mouth wide. "Oh, yes," she said sarcastically, I am Muggle-born. Got a problem?" She was just joking, obviously. Abbi's pureblood, as pure as can be.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 02:43 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas rolled his eyes when Abbi told him that she was a muggle-born.He got it that it was a joke,but anyway..Obviously that girl didn't like him.Fine.''Yeah I do actually.Even if I know you're joking I don't like muggle-borns ok?They are criminals.'' he said a bit too loud.Two years ago a muggle had killed his mom.He was a bank robber or something.Nicolas never found out what exactly he was.And after that day he started dislike muggles so much...

This post has been edited by Nicolas Rinaldi: Jun 13 2011, 02:44 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 02:57 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi smirked. They weren't criminals, Muggle-borns. "If you hate them so much, why don't you call 'em mudbloods? That name fits," she said, shrugging. Even if she didn't like muggle-borns, she preffered them than dark wizerds. Some had killed on e of her friends parents and her sister. It hadn't been pleasant.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicolas Rinaldi
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 03:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nicolas shrugged.He used to call muggle-borns mudbloods once,but his dad got so angry.He told him that it wasn't every muggles' fault that his mom had been killed and that he should get over with that.Nicolas had promised that he would try,but well he cou;dn'tHe had promised though that he would never call muggle-borns mudbloods.''Well let's say that I promised not to.And why do you even care huh?What are you a lawyer?'' he said.Ok he got it Abbi didn't like him,but why was she making him feel angry??

--------------------
PM
^
Emmi Nordling
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 12:59 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
646 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((been a few days. if you're continuing your rp we'll just post around))

Emmi was a third year now (or she would be after move-ups) and so because of this, she was getting a little bit more confident in herself. Sure, she was just as angsty as she'd been for the last two years because the majority of the people she knew were stupid jerks, but that was irrelevant. It was summer. She could relax. The classes were going to be easy. It was going to be fun. Or at least, she was trying to convince herself of that...

What was something that she could do that would be entertaining and also outside? Oh, of course... greenhouses! Being around tons of awesome plants and stuff always made her feel better. So Emmi walked down to the exotic greenhouse where she'd once met Logan, and started walking around to see all the plants.

((tag;; Brighten))

--------------------
user posted image
my fantabulous set was made by nearra!
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brighten Griffiths
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 02:17 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Brighten was very happy but very crushed at the same time. She had recently found out that the school had a art hall for one thing which made her think the school was even better than before. On the other hand she had also found out she had failed all her classes.
With both of these things on her mind she decided that she needed to be alone and the only place that she could find with no crowd was a greenhouse. Unfortunately this only reminded her of failing her herbology class so she then proceeded to sulk around the greenhouse, looking at the ground and yes, she ended up falling face first into the ground. "Akk!" she yelled and pulled herself up in disgust, she was covered in dirt and grime. "Gross!" she didn't even notice a person was there.

--------------------
user posted image
By me
PM
^
Emmi Nordling
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 09:38 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
646 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emmi was not really skipping around but she was almost skipping from one plant to the next. It was really nice to get to just relax in this greenhouse..until she heard the sound of someone falling over. "Goodness!" she gasped quietly to herself, and bolted over to the direction of the person. It was a girl around her age. "..are you alright?" Emmi wasn't the type of girl to mind getting all grubby, she could spend the whole day rolling around outside in her garden and not even care. But this lady seemed put off by the muck she was now covered in.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brighten Griffiths
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:05 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Gah" she said to herself "Ugh I guess I'm just all muddy" she tried patting some dirt of her arm and a cloud of the rim formed in the air. She sighed irritated.
((Sorry short post))

--------------------
user posted image
By me
PM
^
Emmi Nordling
 Posted: Jun 20 2011, 05:54 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
646 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emmi blinked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Oh.." Yeah, this girl was sort of what Emm would call a "prissy girl" because she wouldn't deal with the dirt. Poor thing. "..are you not into herbology?" why else would you be in the greenhouses? That was what Emmi was there for...

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brighten Griffiths
 Posted: Jun 20 2011, 08:02 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Um... I like it and all its just well... I'm awful at it" she said in a small voice, embarrassed that she wasn't good. "I'm in here to get some peace and quite which is hard to find at this school. Why are you here" she glared at the girl just because she was in a bad mood.

--------------------
user posted image
By me
PM
^
Emmi Nordling
 Posted: Jun 20 2011, 11:44 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
646 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emmi blinked again. The idea that someone might be bad at herbology had never occurred to her, because she'd always been... decent. She'd freaking been born in a garden. "Oh." she said again. Humph, this girl was grumpy... Probably a Slytherin or something. Emmi turned away a little bit. "I'm here to see the plants... since I'm going to be working with them again this summer I figure it's a good idea to not let my green thumb get weak." she replied, walking along one of the rows.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brighten Griffiths
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 07:35 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Well your lucky" she replied "I always fail herbology." she wiped more mud of of her and looked behind her. "Hey haven't we met?" she looked at the girl with her head to one side. "You seem familiar"

--------------------
user posted image
By me
PM
^
Emmi Nordling
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 11:29 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
646 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emmi gently poked at a leaf that looked harmless. It curled back up into itself, and she frowned sadly at it. "Aw.. are you scared of me?" she whispered to the leaf. Emmi looked back up at the girl over the row of the plants. It wasn't too difficult because she was so tall. "I don't know.. we've probably had a class together or something.." Emmi shrugged, turning back to the plant. "I'm Emmi."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Brighten Griffiths
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 06:19 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Brighten" she said scratching her eye "Er... so..." she said not knowing what to say "What do you like to do" she felt rude to just walk away so she stood their and looked at the ground awkwardly.
((Sorry for the late reply))

--------------------
user posted image
By me
PM
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 08:58 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(New RP.)(Tag: Jayden Drake)

Quinn had just arrived at Hogwarts yesterday, and she was exploring the grounds. She had found herself at the greenhouses. The array of exotic plants, and some things she had never seen before were all around her. She doted on the beauty, but stopped to look at some of the more dangerous looking of the plants. What were these? she wondered to herself. Someone had left a notebook behind open on a page about this plant. The handwriting was awful and she couldn't read a thing. What did that say...

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:23 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She hadn't gotten much of a chance to explore outside the castle, but she decided that it was better to have a general knowledge of everywhere before going back to the castle. ::Who knows how long it'll take me to go throgh all of Hogwarts? The place is huge:: Jayden walked into one of the greenhouses.

Looking around, she mentally cursed. These plants must've been foreign, as she had read about a few in A Guide to Magical Plants around the World. She recognized a couple from Germany, and saw another that she remembered originated in Africa. She grew cautious, exotic plants could be dangerous. In the corner of her eye, she spotted movement, and turned to see a girl leaning towards a plant that had razor sharp leaves. Seeing the plant give a slight rustle, she ran forward and yanked the girl back, just as the plant's stems swung where the girl's head had just been.

"Are you crazy?! That thing could've taken your head off!" Jayden felt a little bad yelling at the girl, but she was right to. She had obviously either not seen or ignored the sign outside saying to take extreme caution. Taking another look at the girl whose robe she still held, Jayden realized she was a Ravenclaw. A first year, because she looked around her age, and no one older would've made such a careless mistake in the greenhouses. Magical plants were curious things, though many were deadly, even if they held immense healing properties.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:51 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Quinn thought she heard a noise and turned to see a girl walk into the greenhouse. She walked by some plants, so Quinn couldn't get a good look at her. She shrugged and continued reading the book trying to find out what this plant was. Evidently she was not paying anywhere close to the level of attention she should have been.. All of a sudden she was being yanked away from where she was, dropping all of her things to the floor! OH MY-- She started as she looked at the girl, who had her hand tightly around her forearm, in complete confusion and shock.

She turned her head just in time to see the ferocious plant swing at where she had been standing moments ago. Ohh, well. That could have been trecherous. But who is.. Quinn thought as she looked at the girl standing before her. Now, yelling at her. She noted the green robes, and she looked close to her age. Slytherin first year, had to be. Um, thanks. I didn't know, I guess I didn't see a sign or anything so I assumed I was fine.. Who are you anyway? Quinn asked, cautiously as she bent down to pick up all of her stuff off the ground.

This post has been edited by Quinn Ashford: Jul 11 2011, 09:53 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 10:56 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Walking away, Jayden called behind her. "I'm Jayden Drake, a first year. I assume you're a first year as well?" As she spoke, she spotted the safety wear hanging by the door. Grabbing 2 pairs of gloves and robes, she walked back, where the girl had finished picking up all her things.

Jayden held out a pair of robes and gloves. "Here. Put these one. They'll help protect you from getting poisoned or eaten alive" When the girl took them, she slipped the gloves over her hands, and covered herself with the protective robe.

"What's your name?"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 10:59 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Walking away, Jayden called behind her. "I'm Jayden Drake, a first year. I assume you're a first year as well?" As she spoke, she spotted the safety wear hanging by the door. Grabbing 2 pairs of gloves and robes, she walked back, where the girl had finished picking up all her things.

Jayden held out a pair of robes and gloves. "Here. Put these one. They'll help protect you from getting poisoned or eaten alive" When the girl took them, she slipped the gloves over her hands, and covered herself with the protective robe.

"What's your name?"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 11:12 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Quinn watched as the girl grabbed her the protective items and brought them over to her. Thanks, I didn't even see these when I came in. She said with a smile. Jayden Drake, huh? Nice name. She thought to herself as she put on the brown and dirty robe and gloves. They fit nicely and she started to look around at the plants again. They looked more like aliens than plants though..

Quinn looked back at the girl, Jayden. She seemed stern but helpful. Quinn couldn’t figure her out. Oh, I'm Quinn Ashford. Yeah I'm a first year too I just got here yesterday. Clearly I don't know my way around yet. She said while smiling, letting out a little laugh. More like a heh but nonetheless, a laugh. Have you been here long? Quinn asked her as she examined a less dangerous looking plant. Hopefully this one wouldn't try to kill her. With her luck, it would.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 11:41 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiled in return, feeling like she had put Quinn a little on edge. "I've been here for something like 2 weeks, but most of the time I've been exploring. This place is huge."

Jayden looked at the plant Quinn was now examining. Luckily, this one was harmless, only emitting a sweet smell. "So does that mean you're signed up in classes? Cause sign ups are over, and I don't know if many Professors admit students once class starts"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 11:58 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Quinn smelled the beautiful plant, it was a mix of orange and yellows and smelled like fruit. Definitely beautiful, she'd love to have this around her dorm. Yeah I feel like I'm going to be still getting lost until the day I graduate. Quinn said with a bit of a smile.

Quinn moved on to some purple and blue flowers that seemed exciting, not dangerous, but more interesting! She looked back up to Jayden No I was too late, I'm going to have to wait till next semester unfortunately. It'd be nice if one would let me, but I highly doubt it would happen.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Arlena Frost
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 02:04 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arlena had been in the Greenhouse for a while now, by herself, just appreciating the plants. She had a book in her hand about the very few plants in there that she had no knowledge about. But most of the plants, she knew everything there was to them. She had spent way too much time reading and she knew it. But then again, there was a reason she was in Ravencalw, no?

Arlena hadn't been purposely been listening to Quinn and Jayden exchange words, but she had been so close to them that there was no way she wouldn't be able to hear them.

Even though neither of the girls were familiar to her, she hoped they wouldn't mind if she threw in her two cents, "you have to wait till next semester, too? It's such a shame, I want to take so many classes right now!" She looked at the two girls now staring at her. Rubbing the back of her head, "sorry to interrupt, I didn't mean to be rude."
PMEmailWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 02:24 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh my gosh! Quinn exclaimed as she jumped back. The person coming out of no where caught her completely off guard. Had she been there the whole time? Possibly? Oh wow, she really suprised Quinn. But she kindof over reacted. Sorry I didn't see you there. Have you.. been here the whole time? Quinn asked stammering a little. But she smiled a little, trying not to scare the girl off.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Arlena Frost
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 02:30 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I'm sorry, I probably should have coughed or cleared my throat or something. I've been in the Greenhouse for a while now, I usually go unnoticed for quite some time." Arlena shot her a smile as she tried not to laugh. That was the one good thing about being unnoticed ninty percent of the time, scaring the crap out of people when she pipped in--it never got old. Albiet, she did feel bad for scaring people some times.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 07:45 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She watched as Quinn moved on to another flower, which thankfully was safe. ::Good, she's actually paying attention:: "That sucks. What are you going to do in the meantime? Explore?" She felt sorry for the other girl. Yes, going through the castle and the grounds were quite fun, and took a lot of time, but she couldn't imagine having nothing but free time on her hands while everyone else went to class.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 09:11 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Quinn blinked a few times and recollected herself and looked back at the girl who had yet to introduce herself, but she thought that she looked familiar. The same thing happened to me, with classes. But I sent letters to some profs asking if I can join late. Some profs are more flexible about these things. I'm Quinn by the way. Quinn said with a slight smile, still cautious of this girl. But she understood how she felt about being behind with the whole classes department.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Arlena Frost
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 10:11 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiled back, extending a hand for the girl to take. "I'm Arlena, I'm pretty sure we share a dorm, yeah?" Arlena took a second to think the girl might be offended if she didn't remember meeting her prior to this. "Sorry if we've met before, I've a pretty bad memory when it comes to people. Don't take it to heart, I'm like this with everyone." Which was very true, Arlena was incredibly booksmart, but when it came to people, she was a nightmare.

"And I wish you luck, I would do the same, but I think I'm really just going to use my time to get to know this school and just wait till classes open up again. They're probably easy and chances are the information is stuff I've already learned." She gave a slight smile and a sigh, "perks to having to keep up the family line of being top of Ravenclaw," sacarsm lingered around her tongue as she spoke.

Arlena looked over Quinn's shoulder to see the girl she was just talking to, "'Ello." After momentarily moving her attention to the other girl, she shifted her attention back to Quinn, her dorm mate.

This post has been edited by Arlena Frost: Jul 12 2011, 10:11 PM
PMEmailWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 02:01 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She looked at the girl who had appeared out of seemingly nowhere. While Quinn had jumped back, Jayden had not acknowledged the other Claw until she addressed her. "Hey" Jayden looked back and forth at the two girls, and felt awkward. She hadn't had a problem with exclusion yet because everyone she had met so far didn't know anyone else. Feeling uncomfortable, she decided she might as well leave. "Hey Quinn, I've got something to do, so I'll see you around I guess. Hope you get into at least three classes."

She made her way towards the door, when she spotted something in the corner of her eye. Turning, she saw an open notebook, by the plant that had nearly lopped off Quinn's head before. If she remembered correctly, Quinn had been looking at something before she had pulled her back, but she had forgotten about it in favour of chastising her. Seeing the two girls behind her still talking, Jayden slipped the book from the table casually. Maybe it could tell her more about these plants.

Taking off the robe and gloves, Jayden left the greenhouse, a notebook that wasn't her's sitting in her bag.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Quinn Ashford
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 05:38 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nice to meet you! Yeah I'm pretty sure you're the bunk right next to mine but I might be wrong. Quinn said with a smile, not too many girls had pinkish red hair so she was nearly sure it was her. Oh thanks, yeah I'm in 5 classes now so I hope they go well! Some profs are a lot more understanding than others

Quinn turned as Jayden left, she reached out her hand to try to gesture her not to go but she was already gone. Quinn looked at the clock, :: It was that late already?! :: Quinn thought as her eyes opened wide. I should be going too, but it was really nice meeting you! We should get together sometime! Quinn said with a smile as she put away her protective gear and left the greenhouse. She headed back to Ravenclaw.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 05:33 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

There was no surprise to finding Vince lurking within one of the school's greenhouses. When was he not spending most of his time in these glass structures, Besides when he had classes, prefect duties, and other important things he had to tend to? It was a daily routine for him to visit one out of the several greenhouses out on the grounds of the school. Having the ability to manipulate nature, and a family dedicated to a lifestyle involving plants, it pretty much sums up why he had interest with these very special green living beings. Today He chose to visit the greenhouse that kept most of the exotic, foreign, and less known plants. He had put on the proper robes and gloves required while in this particular structure, observing the plants as he explored the greenhouse, taking note how slightly disorganized the place was. Several Pots, Herbology tools, and bags of compost left in all different parts of the place. The Prefect sighed as he continued scanning around the glass buidling. He would try and make the place more neat and organized, but it seemed too much work for just him. Sure, he could still try anyway, but for now he was preoccupied with the plants, trying to make sure the ambience and atmosphere was balanced and nothing was wrong. Plants mattered.
(Tag: Walkie Torace)

--------------------

user posted image
Callboard || Set Made by Alex Valen || Profile
PMYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 07:26 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Walkie, for nth time around, arrived the Greehouses of Hogwarts. It was rather strange, and her feet brought her to this place. She seemed not to pay attention to where she was going right now. All she cared about was that she's contented on being alone, and being isolated from the outside world was sometimes... cool enough. This had been the place where she'd met some people whom she can't remember the name. If truth be told, Walkie had been forgetting the names of her acquaintances. As if that really mattered. She brushed her hair backwards, feeling the ambiance in the place. She sometimes wishes that plants can talk. If that would be the case, then maybe her best friend would be a plant, and that, she would be glad of.

This post has been edited by Walkie Torace: Jul 27 2011, 07:27 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra Morgan for the epic set|Me for the pride banner
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 10:24 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely was on another one of her wanderings of the grounds and decided to explore the greenhouses. She was really curious as to what plants might be within. She didn't know the difference between any of the greenhouses so she picked one at random. She walked in and saw another girl there, slytheryn. Blakely cautiously approached her, not wanting to frighten her. "Hey, I'm Blakely." She said this very proadly, she did not want to show her that she was slightly afraid.

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Vicente Ortega
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 05:18 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Vince Wandered around the greenhouse, examining closely the array of plants housed within the glass facility. He was taking his time, calm and collective as he usually was. He was in no rush since He had no other place to be in for most of the remaining hours of the day. That was the good thing about summer. It was the least busiest time of the year since the school year would be over. The down side was figuring out how you'd spend those countless weeks of summer. Boredom would easily hit you. While checking the state of each plant familiar to him, and being cautious of those he wasn't well knowledgeable of. One particular plant he was somewhat familiar with was a grey cactus which He identified as a mimbulus mimbletonia. Yet not knowing a lot about said plant, He simply observed it from a foot or two of a distance. As he did, He spotted from the corner of his eye a younger girl dressed in slytherin robes enter the greenhouse. He quietly watched her for a moment, before glancing back at the door to see another girl, approximately the same age as the first girl who came in. Only the one who just entered was clothed in Hufflepuff robes. Not saying or going anywhere, He simply watched as the puff approached his younger housemate, and after a few moments, directed his attention back at the plant that was catching his interest.

((Blakely, just want to say this is a closed, private rp. Meaning, between just me and Walkie. If you want to join in, that's fine. Though a reminder: Next time, Ask people before joining in their rps so it won't be considered rude to them. smile.gif ))

This post has been edited by Vicente Ortega: Jul 28 2011, 05:32 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Callboard || Set Made by Alex Valen || Profile
PMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ