View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Basic Greenhouse, greenhouses 1 - 3
Annabelle Rukin
 Posted: Feb 7 2012, 08:16 PM

Slytherin Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*Annabelle shook her head quickly when the girl asked if she had been interrupting anything. Even though she was not typically the most friendly of girls, there was a reason this one had come to the greenhouses. If they shared something in common, maybe Anna might have her second friend since she came to this school.*

*When the girl came around to sit across the table from her, Anna gave her a small smile and a short nod of her head so show she was okay with her coming over. She was able to discern from the short look she had at her guest that she was part of the Ravenclaw house, that much evident by the emblem she had on her robes. Her mother was a Ravenclaw student, and she was told they were known for their intelligence, although slightly lacking in common sense. She hoped the rumor was true... about the intelligence part at least.* It's nice to meet you Lacey, I'm Annabelle. *She motioned across from her to the bench that Lacey was making her way to.* Please, join me. What brings you out here?

*She offered the girl a friendly smile before saying So do you know what this is? Anna asks expectantly. She figured the Ravenclaw girl would know, but wouldn't be disappointed if she wasn't aware of the answer, different people have strengths in specific studies. That, and it would give Annabelle the opportunity to talk about the plants, which she loved doing.*
PM
^
Lacey Lovett
 Posted: Feb 7 2012, 08:35 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
23 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lacey was pleased that her presence was not totally unwanted, from the small smile she spotted on Annabelle as she took her seat.

After being asked what brought her out there, Lacey decided it best not to say she had sort of followed Annabelle into the greenhouse.

"I was in desperate need of fresh air, and I thought I'd--take a look at the plants. I haven't been to the greenhouses before." Lacey hoped after she had spoken that it was believable enough. She wasn't stalking Annabelle; her curiosity had simply gotten the better of her for a few moments.

Lacey was even more pleased the second time she was smiled at, although a bit hesitant at the question that followed. Yes, she had read lots of stuff about Herbology through the years, but why she could not name this particular plant at this particular moment, she didn't know! She did not want to appear dumb to this possible friend, and she hated to fail at anything.

"I'm sorry, I haven't had much hands-on experience with Herbology....What is it exactly?" After having to say that out loud, she really wished she knew what it was.

PMEmail
^
Annabelle Rukin
 Posted: Feb 8 2012, 01:06 AM

Slytherin Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

* She had no reason to suspect Lacey following her, for her mind was not on anyone as she walked about the grounds. Everyone was so busy, Anna ended up tuning out most of the students as they moved about the grounds. Annabelle understood all too well about the need for fresh air, it was really the very thing that drove her out of the castle as well. She figured that her guest was probably in a similar situation of feeling cooped up, so her excuse was believable.* This is my first time out here too, actually. It's very peaceful out here.

*As their attention is turned back to the potted plant, Anna reaches out to stroke the stem and newly budded leaves, her smile growing slightly.* It's okay, I was just curious. This is a fluxweed sprout. Once it matures it can be put to many uses... mostly healing. *She ended, not mentioning the fact that it can be used in more nefarious potions as well. She didn't necessarily know the process of brewing such things of course, but was aware of their existence.* My father is an accomplished herboligist and often brings home things I get to play with and study on my own. He brought me a fluxweed seedling once before and had me grow it as an experiment. I named him Roger *She said with a giggle. Anna was also a daddy's girl, and idolized everything her father did and wished to follow in his footsteps. Anna felt that that was the reason she felt so drawn to the plants around her.*

So, do you have any plans on what you want to study while you are here? *Anna asks curiously. She was interested in learning more about this new girl before passing a judgement on her, and so far she was receiving a good vibe.*
PM
^
Lacey Lovett
 Posted: Feb 8 2012, 03:02 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
23 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lacey listened to Annabelle talk, fascinated with what she had to say. "Fluxweed sprout." She repeated, taking a mental note of the plant's name, and that it was mostly used for healing.

Lacey could see Annabelle admired her father, from the way she talked about him. The strained and neglected relationships she had with her own parents saddened her, and she secretly wished one of them cared for and loved her like Annabelle's seemed to.

She decided if she was going to be talking to this girl, that she needed to study up more on Herbology.

Lacey was thrilled to discuss classes with another student, and was very happy when Annabelle asked her about what she would be studying at Hogwarts.

"Oh, I'm very excited for spring term to start! I plan on taking as many classes as I can, including Herbology. Then there's Charms, Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts...I'm ready for it all!" Lacey felt herself get excited at the thought of learning. She was probably a bit too enthusiastic about it. Perhaps she needed a new hobby? "I assume you're planning to take Herbology?"
PMEmail
^
Annabelle Rukin
 Posted: Feb 8 2012, 11:19 PM

Slytherin Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*She was happy to see that Lacey was intrigued with her explanation of the plant, it was enjoyable to be able to talk to someone and educate them in something she liked talking about. Anna had already decided before arriving at the school that she would follow in the studies of her father and attempt to excel in potions and herbology so that she may help him when she graduates.*

*Anna was curious about what other students coming to the school would take, for her it was an easy choice. She came off quite enthusiastically about the semester beginning, but that was to be expected from a Ravenclaw student... she had heard. Stereotypes for every house aren't necessarily true, although in this case it appears as if it might be. Not that it was a bad thing. Annabelle listened intently to her talk about what she wanted to study, pretty much touching on most of what the school offered for the first year students. When Lacy said she assumed Anna would be taking Herbology, she giggled slightly and nodded her head.* Yes, I plan on taking Herbology, Potions, and probably one other course. I'm not very gifted with a wand so I'm going to try and stay away from transfiguration for the time being. *She admitted. Anna wasn't too concerned with her lack of ability with her wand. She was still young, and that wasn't the focus of her studies either so it didn't matter much to her.* Do you have plans for after school yet? *She asked curiously, knowing that she may not have an idea yet since they still had seven years to graduation.*
PM
^
Lacey Lovett
 Posted: Feb 9 2012, 09:04 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
23 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Perhaps we will be in Herbology together? Or Potions? I hope to take both. I'll be having quite a load."

The next question Annabelle asked was one that had come up in Lacey's mind often, but she really had no clue. She enjoyed reading the textbooks of all her subjects, but hadn't really chosen a particular favorite yet. "I don't really know. I thought I'd see what my strongest areas were after classes began, and see where that could take me. And you?"
PMEmail
^
Annabelle Rukin
 Posted: Feb 10 2012, 07:51 PM

Slytherin Second Year
21 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*She thought the idea of having someone she knew in a class would be comforting. It would avoid having to choose a random partner at a later point, and Anna felt like she could get along with this new girl. She kept her mind open to meeting new people and waited for a reason to not like them.* That would be nice to have someone I know already in a class or two. *She agreed. Although Annabelle was not going to be taking a load of classes. She planned on taking what was necessary for her to pursue the more advanced classes in Potions and Herbology... if it was required that she take the other classes, then so be it. But she hoped it was not mandatory.*

*Lacey didn't seem to have a solid idea on what she wanted to do yet, not too surprising though. She seemed to be waiting for something to catch her interest, and since she had around 7 years at the castle to figure it out, Anna was sure she was in no big rush either.* Something in the field of Herbology. Not quite sure what yet, but something that will get my name out. Write a few books, make a few discoveries, that whole deal. *She she said nonchalantly, confident in her ability to be great... eventually. The schooling was necessary Anna felt, so she would take it very seriously and excel.*
PM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:01 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Magdalene was basically drowning herself in opportunities to explore new plants listed in her herbology books. She adored the subject and found herself in the green houses almost every day now. Of course, she was also visiting random eerie places around the schools grounds, looking for spirits and talking to ghosts. She'd become rather good acquaintances with the house ghosts, even wooing the Bloody Baron into speaking with her. It was very difficult, and it was only a few words, but it was something. Maggie stood alone in the green houses, fluffing the leaves of a flutterby bush.

--------------------
user posted image
[callboard][shipper][thanks vera for my sig]
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Dalton Byrne
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:08 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
100 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ah, escape. Sweet, sweet escape! Dalton may have been a Ravenclaw, but that didn't mean he had to enjoy being in school. In fact, he was getting kind of tired of them. It was a small miracle that the headmaster had opted to end term early, because Dalton didn't think he'd be able to handle another day of boring ancient runes. He sighed, and began looking around. Where had he wandered to now? Oh, the green houses. What joy. Strange fumes and rash-inducing plants abound in a place that shouldn't even be legal to have on a school campus. "Ow! He stumbled backward, confused. Oh! There was a girl here! Wait... there was a girl here! What was he going to do? Was it too late to run away? Where was his hand? In his pocket or something, but what if a professor walked by and caught him attempting to jinx her? Crap! This was a lose-lose situation. He rubbed his nose as he felt his cheeks warm up before finally addressing the girl. "Er, sorry about that. Are uh, are you okay?"

This post has been edited by Dalton Byrne: Feb 29 2012, 07:09 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Kati owns my soul My [Annoying] Family
PMYIM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:13 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

At first Magdalene was not even sure someone was in the green house. She wouldn't have noticed if that person hadn't actually run into her and then spoken. She probably would have thought she'd just tumbled over because of a sudden rush of gravity if it weren't for his words. So Maggie paused and looked over her shoulder, then observed him with a kind of curiosity most people reserve for things that astound them.

"Do you like herbology?" Magdalene asked, with a small smile. She didn't bother regarding his question because she didn't know why she wouldn't be okay. She released the leaf of the flutterby bush she'd been holding and turned to better address this new person.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Dalton Byrne
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
100 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Uhh... not really. I was kind of looking to er, escape." He shifted his weight between his legs uncomfortably. Was it just him or did this girl seem kind of spacey? Dalton hadn't had much contact with girls outside of his family, but even he knew they weren't all like that. She turned around then, and he took a step back, because well, the kid's extra awkward and he got a tad bit claustrophobic when she was facing him. Why was she even in here anyway? Suddenly, a light bulb went off in his head. She was hiding something. Dalton was impressed. She couldn't have been much older than himself, if that, and already she had some devious plot going on within the school? Impressive.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:29 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Maggie wondered why this boy was looking to escape. "Is something after you?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed characteristically as she scrutinized him. She looked past him, then kind of gazed around the green house. No one else was in there and she couldn't hear any animal noises. Maybe this boy was running from a spirit.

"Was it the bloody baron? He spoke to me last night. Did he speak to you? Are you being haunted?" Magdalene gasped and clutched the oversized cross that hung around her neck. She instantly began to whisper prayers in rapid Greek.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Dalton Byrne
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:35 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
100 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Uhh, not exactly..." He glanced over his shoulder before leaning ever-so cautiously against a nearby table. Hey, you could never be certain with these creepy plants. He'd heard stories of them eating people! Or worse, making them fall in love (ick!) "The Bloody whaa? No, I just uh, needed a break from classes. It gets to be a bit much sometimes, y'know?" He looked down at his shoes. Trevor had recently made fun of him for still wearing his winter uniform but what could Dalton do? It was still cold outside. He wasn't part yeti, as that kid clearly was. And on top of that, why was he having a heart-to-heart with this strange girl? Who was she anyway? This was even weirder than when Adreia was pregnant and broke out crying for no reason.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Magdalene paused in her prayers to relax her shoulders slightly and frown a little. Well that was depressing. She was really looking forward to hearing some stories about ghosts and hauntings! She scowled a little and looked from the boy to the plants and back.

"I don't know what it is like to be tired of classes. Learning in this school is such a privilege, I actually ache for every word the professors can give." she stopped in her little rant to regard the boy again.

"How ungrateful." she said, scowling a little. She said a few things in Greek about what a distasteful thing that was to be tired of learning. Then she sighed and touched the leaf of a flutterby bush.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Dalton Byrne
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:50 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
100 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The girl's words snapped him out of his reverie. He turned his head toward her, not quite believing the words that had tumbled out of her mouth. Ungrateful? A privilege? Clearly, she hadn't been here long, or else she'd be just as bored as he was. He slipped his hands into his pants pockets, his right one gripping his wand. He might not know much magic, but at the very least he could wind her or... conjure some birds? Wow, he really should've paid better attention in class. At that point, he turned the rest of his body to her, not one to be messed with (at least in his mind). "Well, clearly you h-haven't been here long enough, because this place, well, it sucks. It's tainted... and boring, and the professors suck. You'll learn soon enough. And and then you'll hate it here just like everyone else!" Where was that blasted puppy Adreia tried to bribe him with when he needed him? Ugh, that dumb animal wasn't useful at all.

This post has been edited by Dalton Byrne: Feb 29 2012, 07:50 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Magdalene's jaw actually dropped when the boy claimed the school sucked. She watched him with enraged eyes as he bashed the school, calling it boring and saying he hated it.

"Spoiled, bratty, selfish little boy! You're playing with fire here! Magic is magic and you are the most unaware person I have ever met!" she scoffed and actually kicked her shoe, causing dust to fly up and land on the boys shoes.

Then, as an act of pure anger, she bit her thumb in his direction. In Shakespeare's days that was basically one of the crudest actions you could do toward a person, akin to flicking them off. Well, Magdalene was more of a Shakespearean. She would not tolerate ignorance to the brilliance of magic!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Dalton Byrne
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:32 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
100 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

To say that Dalton was dumbfounded would be an understatement. Honestly, he didn't know what was happening, first she was yelling at him about... something (in a think accent, mind you, so for all he knew, she was swearing at him) and then she was... sucking her thumb? He instinctively stepped back in case some spit went flying. What had just happened? Should he be insulted? Was she flirting with him? Was it some weird Greek magic? "I--I'm pretty sure you can get a detention for... that." He took another step back and bumped into one of the many work tables. How was he always getting himself into these strange predicaments?

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Magdalene Angelopoulos
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 09:42 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Magdalene rolled her eyes, crossed her arms over her chest, and stared the boy down. "And I'm pretty sure you can get a detention for being such a Danny Downer! You suck all the fun out of magic, its people like you who I cannot stand!" she hissed and then fussed about in a circle. She shot dagger eyes at him and then stopped.

"Don't you understand the beauty of magic?" she said, her tone much softer and the Greek accent leaving to make way for her more natural American one. Maybe he just needed to see the light. Her hand cupped her cross, she silently prayed in her head for him.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 13 2012, 02:41 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal decided to stop by at the greenhouse, her most favorite haven in the world. She had gotten tired of the library and since spring is coming, she wanted to take the full advantage of it. You know being outside. Peeking through, she saw no one was there and smiled to herself. She quickly grabbed a stool, sat down and started to read a book about different kind of plants. She still haven't done her OWLs which she should have done a long time ago.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 13 2012, 05:30 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella now in the ground and for no reason, she wanted to go to the Greenhouse. The last time she went there was for Meet and Green and she just curious what did it look like right now. Next term, she decided to took Herbology and she thought it was good to visit the greenhouse before she left Hogwarts for holiday.

She walked, hummed. She liked the air between winter and spring, so fresh. She approached the greenhouse and peeked inside. Just then, she realized that she wasn't the only one there. There was a girl, must be older than her, reading her book. From what she saw, it looked like a Herbology book and mentioned the different kind of plants. It took her attention and she began to looked at the book.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 15 2012, 08:17 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal stopped reading, looked up immediately when she felt someone's presence. She saw a girl who looks a lot younger than her and based on her looks, a Korean as well. She gazed at her then back at the book, finally getting what got her attention. "Hey, there. Do you want to read this book? I'm actually just reviewing and I'm almost done with it. I can let you borrow it and if you want, you can even keep it"she offered in a friendly manner. She's a fast reader and she had been in a good mood since the past few days. She realized she can't undo her past and she will just let nature take its course.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 16 2012, 10:10 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella rubbed her nose, felt embarrassing since the girl at last noticed her presence while Ruella was looking at the girl's book. She felt strange, for real. The girl seemed like she knows what got Ruella's attention. And out of expectation, the girl offered her to read the book and even lend her the book. She walked to the girl. "Ah, may- may I? Th-thanks. I just- I just want to see it. I- I want to take Herbology next term, and.. it would be nice if I know some kind of plants first" she said, smiled shyly. Yeah, she wanted to take Herbology, and actually she felt so happy, the girl was so kind to lend her the book.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 01:07 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal gave her a sisterly smile. She remembered the days when she used to be like her around the older students. Now, she's one of the older students in the castle. "Yeah, sure. Just have it. It's yours"she said, giving her the book she was just reading. When she said she's taking Herbology next term, her eyes lit up. Crystal's favorite subject is Herbology and it's her best as well. Before, she wanted to be a Healer then a Ministry of Magic official but now, she's sure she wanted to be a Naturalist when she graduates. "Tell me about your interest in Herbology. What made you want to take the class next term?"she asked curiously.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:39 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella reached the book happily, but when she heard the words 'it's yours', her eyes became wider. "Mine? It's for me? You don't have to, I just want to borrow it" she said with the tone of surprise. She didn't expect if the girl would give her the book.
The girl then asked about what made she want to take Herbology. "Actually, I- I just want to know about.. magical plants and their magical properties and uses" she answered. "A- and I think, being Naturalist is quite good" she added.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 07:44 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal chuckled as she was shaking her head. "No, it's alright. I mean it. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna need it anytime soon and if I do, I can always buy a new one"she told her, feeling rather generous today. When she answered her next question, she nodded in understanding and her grin broke into a huge smile when she mentioned wanting to be a Naturalist. "Really? I also want to be a Naturalist! I used to want to become a Healer and MOM but I know what I really wanna do now"she grinned. "I feel like I should introduce myself now. I'm Crystal. Crystal Jewel Winter"she said as she extended her hand to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 08:17 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella smiled. "Thank you. I'll keep it well, I promise" she said, looked at the book. She turned the pages carefully. Like she was expecting, it was an interesting book. And some of the plants were used in potions. She felt glad since she wanted to take Potions too, this book would be very usefull, of course. "Naturalist is my second choice. I want to become MOM, but I don't really think about it right now" she said. She still a first year and the time for thinking about future didn't really come to her mind yet. "I'm sure you'll become a good Naturalist" she said, grinning. The girl extended her hand to Ruella and she introduced herself as Crystal. Ruella reached the hand and shook it. "I'm Ruella Georfred. But you can call me just Rue" she said, smiling.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 08:53 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal smiled back. "Your welcome"she said. She was honestly glad that she knew her book was in the right hand and someone would find it useful. "I have a lot of books at home and the subjects varies so feel free to ask me if you want more. I'm going to go home this term anyway"she grinned at her. Being a lot more friendly than usual huh? "I got you. You are still young. There's a huge possibility your goals will change like mine did"she told her, twirling her hair. "And thank you!"she replied. When she finally introduced herself, she gave her a smile. "Nice to meet you, Rue. I assume you are a first year AND a Ravenclaw?"she chuckled.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 10:22 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella's eyes became wider as she heard that Crystal that she had a lot of books in her home, and Ruella might borrow some. "I would love to" she smiled widely like always when she heard about books. Ruella nodded when Crystal said that she was still young and there was a huge possibility her goal would change. It was true. It was the reason why she wanted to try every classes, so she could know what was the best for her. She grinned as Crystal guessed that she was Ravenclaw. She thought that she didn't look like Ravenclaw at all. "That's right. I'm first year and Ravenclaw. I guess you are in Ravenclaw too, but I don't have any idea what grade you are" she said. Crystal must be a fourth year or fifth year.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 07:41 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal's loving the enthusiastic personality of the girl when she offered her books. She gave her a nod when she was right about her house and year. "I think you can pass as a Hufflepuff with your cheery personality but my best guess was your really a Claw. I can see that you loves to read and loves to learn"she grinned at her. Her question made her frown a bit. As much as it's not a good thing for her to say... "Yeah I'm also a Claw. As for my year, I'm a fifth year student but... If I did it the 'right' way, I already graduated long time ago.. I'm having too many issues...."she chuckled lightly. There she said it.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 09:59 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella shrugged her shoulders. Now she was curious about herself. Last time Indy asked if she was really a Claw not a Puff. And now Crystal was telling her that she could pass as a Puff with her cheery personality. Actually she had been thinking about it. But Crystal's next words made her smile, 'my best guess was your really a Claw'. "I think and I hope it's true" she said. She curious about something easily and felt like she want to know everything, maybe that was why she was in Claw. She didn't know what to say when Crystal told her that she should be graduate a long ago if she did the right way. It was a bit uneasy. She smiled at her. All she could say just "I'm sure you'll graduate well" she said slowly.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 20 2012, 02:04 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal gave her a nod as she take a look in the greenhouse. She immediately remembered her friend who she first met in the greenhouse and wondered how he was doing. There had really been a lot of memories in the castle and she's scared to leave the castle behind once she graduate. She pondered these thoughts for a few more minutes before she turn back at Rue and smiled slightly. "Thank you"she replied. She started to bite her nails and asked "Uh how many siblings do you have?"

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 03:45 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Siblings?" Ruella repeated Crystal's question. She thought for a while, weighed up wether she should tell about her oppa or not. But she had never told anybody before, even to her close friends. At last she decided to say "I have a brother named Josh" like usual. She knew that she wasn't ready yet. She always talked only about Josh, not her oppa. She knew it was a bit strange, eventhough Josh should be her oppa too, but she never called him with that. Her only oppa was her other older brother. "What about you? Do you have any siblings?" she asked.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 06:13 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal's eyes observed Rue curiously. She felt she's sort of hiding something. Like there's something important she's not telling her but instead of prying more into it, she nodded her head. It's really none of her business anyway and they just met. If she want to share it with her, she will. But when the question was turned into her, Crystal tensed. She should have known. She was not sure how to answer. "Yes I have"she said vaguely. For the first time, she answered truthfully. That's already saying something right?

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 11:05 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella could see that Crystal might be feel there was something she hide from her. And it also a bit strange to saw Crystal's reaction when Ruella asked her if she had any siblings. Seemed like both of them have a problem with that question. But liked what Crystal do, Ruella just nodded. "Are you also Korean?" she asked her. Crystal's face looked like hers, like a Korean.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 09:41 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal was glad Rue decided to shift to another topic and one she could answer. "Yes I am"she said proudly. She often considers her being a Korean's part of why a lot of people find her pretty. 'I was born in South Korean although I was pretty much raised here in United Kingdom. What about you?"she asked back, wondering if she was right about her guess.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:33 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella grinned since her guess was right. Now she was wondering why there were many people who were half-Korean in Hogwarts. "Me too. I was born in South Korea. But I lived there only for three years then I move" she answered. "I can't even remember if I ever live in South Korea" she added. It was true. If she never saw her photo albums when she was one until three years old, it was possible that she would never know that she ever live in South Korea.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 06:08 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh yeah? The only difference between us then is that we mvoed after I was born"she told her, nodding her head. Crystal was tracing the necklace she's wearing around her neck with her fingers. It was a necklace given by her mom before she even went to Hogwarts. She always does that and usually so she will knew she's not dreaming. She had been pretty down again lately. "You are not alone. We do visit South Korea once every three years. What about you?"she wondered. Twirling her hair, she stood up, now examining the plants around them.

This post has been edited by Crystal Jewel Winter: Mar 24 2012, 06:12 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 06:20 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella listened to Crystal that she had moved after she was born. Crystal was tracing her necklace seemed like she need it. "It's beautiful. Your necklace" she said, smiling. She shrugged her shoulders after Crystal asked her the question. "I don't know. We usually didn't plan it. When we felt like it already a long time we didn't visit there, we would go" she explained. She hoped this year they could visit South Korea, she really missed her halmeoni. She looked at Crystal who seemed like she was examining the plant. And she thought that in Herbology class, they would do that.

This post has been edited by Ruella Georfred: Mar 24 2012, 06:25 PM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 06:51 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal didn't try to touch the plants but instead, she was talking to them in a soft voice. She knew how it's important to talk to the plants once in a while. It definitely help them a whole lot more. Paying attention back at Rue, she gave her a cheery smile, loving the fact that someone complimented her necklace. "Thanks. It's from my mom. I had it now for years. Around ten years or so"she replied. Yes, she pretty much had it for a long time which made it more important and special to her. "Ah. My family are very organized and plan things thoroughly. We actually went there last year. I don't think there's really many changes that had happened really"she said.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 07:17 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella saw that Crystal was talking to the plants, felt curious, she approached her. "Did you just talking to the plants? What was that for?" she asked curiously. Whether talking to plants would help it growth? She smiled as Crystal told her that the necklace was from her mom, the necklace must be very important to her. She suddenly remembered the necklace that her oppa gave her. After 'it' happened, she never wore it again. She was too afraid, and remembered him make her sad. She sighed. She nodded when she heard that Crystal visited South Korea last year and she was sure that there it really many changed. She didn't know. She didn't visit there for a year. Her halmeoni lived in the village and Ruella was kind of missed the place.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 07:31 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal took her wand out of her pocket after she was done talking to them. She almost forget that Rue was there. She's like that when she's with plants. She's too 'infatuated' with them that she goes to her own world. Basically what she needs these days. To be in her own world with plants. At least even if she was alone, she get to feel their presence. "Sorry, Rue. I was talking to the plants because... they understand me.. Okay that might be weird but my favorite professor Britney Kartak used to tell our class that plants have emotions and feelings. They are just not that vocal like mandrakes does but it helps when you talk to them once in a while"she explained to her while grinning. Glancing around, she then muttered the Aguamenti spell and began sprinkling the plants with water.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 07:58 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella grinned as she hear Crystal's answer. "It' not weird, really. All creatures have feelings, I know it. And just like what I said, I'm sure you'll be a very good Naturalist, Crystal" she said, smiling. Crystal seemed like she already be a part of the plants. She watched Crystal use Aguamenti to watering the plants. "What did you do in Herbology class? she asked. "Is that a practice or just the theory?"

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 01:25 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal grinned at Rue, feeling fluttery in her stomach because of her compliment. Now she knew that someone still admire her ability and whatnot. When she asked her about Herbology class, she finished watering the plants first and used the 'Finite' spell once she was done. Tucking a strand out of her face, she turned to look at Rue before she replied. "If you are asking if the class is a theory or a practice, it's both. You get to learn about theory while at the same time, also take care of plants but I'm not sure if it's still the same. It's been a long time since I'd taken a Herbology class. Much more elementary herbology"she said, girnning.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 01:36 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella heard Crystal use another spell. She thought it was fun and easier if she could use the spell outside the class, but since she was still a first year, it was out of rule and she didn't want her house's points decrease because of her act. She liked to hear that Herbology class learn both theory and practice. Since her memory was quite good to memorized the contents of the books, it was quite easy, maybe. But she knew that practice would be more effective than a theory and she was glad of that. "I think it would be so much fun" she said grinning. "What kind of plants is that?" she asked curiously, pointing at the plants that Crystal just watered.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 09:09 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal finally put her wand back into her pocket. Once Rue asked her what kind of plant she just watered, she chuckled lightly and turned to look at the plant. "It's an Abyssinian Shrivelfig. I'm pretty sure you will learn it once you take elementary Herbology"she told her before adding "They say it resembles a fig plant but I never seen that muggle plant so..."Crystal trailed off. It's fun to look at the plant. For her, it's cute but then again, she think mandrakes are cute as well. "Oh and this could be use for pimples as well!"she winked at her.

--------------------
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 11:24 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Abyssinian Shrivelfig?" Ruella repeated and nodded her head when Crystal told her that she would learn it once she take elementary Herbology. Now she was wondering waht kind of plants would she learn. "Pimples? Really? To cure it?" she asked, giggling. Her gardener would love it, by the way.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Crystal Jewel Winter
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 07:23 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
2333 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Crystal nodded back as a response. When Rue giggled when she mentioned the plant could be used for pimples, she did the same. It took a few moment before she answered her. "Yes, pimples. It doesn't cute it really or makes the pimples remove. It only make it smaller and less noticeable"she smiled. Glancing around the greenhouse, she remembered she actually still need to do something to her dorm. "Oh no. I'm so sorry, Rue! I gotta go! I forgot something but it was really nice meeting you! Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Be it books and whatnot"she grinned and hurried back to the castle.

( Sorry but I need to end this rp now! I'm gonna be busy at this time and I'm gonna reply to a lot of jobs. xD Thank you for rping with me! I know they will meet each other soon! You'll see! http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/3.gif )

--------------------
PM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 10:13 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[NEW RP! Challenge: Talk to the plants in any greenhouse. TAG: Ophelia Thorn-Blossom]
    Lucy decided to stroll trhough the greenhouses as a short cut to the lake. She had been bored lately and what better way to find ecitment thatn in the forest by the lake. However as she passed some beautiful flowers she couldn't help but stay and smeel their wonderful scent. If I could smell like this flower, everyone would be around me just to catch a sniff, Lucy thought with a half smile. When her eyes drifted to the purple and yellow flowers that were next to these red ones Lucy said, "Well aren't you the pretties flowers."

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 10:18 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia was aimlessly walking around once again, classes were finished and so she had nothing much to do and up to now she hadn't seen any of her friends yet. So in a way I suppose you could say that she was going friend hunting. She spotted Lucy in one of the greenhouses and decided to go up to her. She seemed to be talking to the plant, Lia grinned, she sometimes did that too. "You are really pretty aren't ya, you smell nice too!" she said regarding the flower and smiling at her friend in greeting.

--------------------
user posted image
--Callboard--My Shipper--Onix--Wand--Siggy and pride by me!-- BlubBlub FLAMINGOS--
user posted image
by Kate!
Vapen owner. Powered by Loki.

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Apr 15 2012, 10:31 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy hadn't excepted Lia to show up, but there she was catching Lucy talking to a plant. Her checks heated up, but she didn't feel as embrasses once Lia started talking to the plants as well. Giving her friend a half smile she said, "Hi Ophelia." She looked at the different plants when a thought suddenly came to her. "Do you think there are any plants that can speak?" She questioned.

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ