View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Basic Greenhouse, greenhouses 1 - 3
Prof. Dakota Kane
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 12:10 AM

Professor Emeritus
3465 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

When classes are over for the day, these greenhouses are open for general student use and study. Inside these three greenhouses, which are the first few that you see, are plants that have been known to grow in normal wizarding locales. In here, you won't find Devil's Snare...or will you?

--------------------
PM
^
Victoria Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 05:16 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
528 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After taking a long walk of the grounds Victoria decided to make a stop at greenhouse #1. She peeked through the doorway looking at the pots full of odd looking plants, then slowly tip toed along the left wall and grabbed a stool. There was a very interesting group of purple flowers and it would be great for her art collection. She grabbed the sketchpad from her backpack and began working on the stem.

--------------------
user posted image
^Thank you Katheryne Jane Henley for the sig!!^
ೋ Member since 2009 ೋ Profile ೋCallboard ೋ My brother!! ೋ
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Seamus McTiernan
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 05:54 PM

Slytherin Third Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus who had been wandering the school grounds decided to walk down near the greenhouses and as he walked along one of the greenhouses Seamus noticed that someone was inside. Then as silently as he could Seamus crept into the greenhouse and saw a female Gryffindor sitting at one of the tables sketching a group of purple flowers. Seamus crept up behind her and looked over her shoulder at what she was drewing. "Wow your quite the artist." Seamus said his thick Irish accent lacing his voice.

--------------------
user posted image
All credit for this awesome banner and avi goes to Anya
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 06:06 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
528 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria screamed and practically flopped off the stool. She dropped her sketchpad and knocked the flowerpot off the table. Dirt was scattered along the floor. Who are you? She said with a puzzled look.

She looked the boy over. His green tie obviously meant he was a Slytherin. She had never seen him before. First year maybe? He looked a little younger than her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Seamus McTiernan
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 06:20 PM

Slytherin Third Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Forgive me lass I did not mean to startle you, my name is Seamus McTiernan and you are." Seamus said as he bent down and picked up the sketchpad off of the floor and lightly brushed the dirt off with his hand before handing the sketchpad back to the girl

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 10:48 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
528 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Thanks. She said as she laid the sketchpad inside her backpack. I'm Victoria Hawthorne. Gryffindor second year. She smiled and put her hand out politely, for him to shake. She never really spoke to a Slytherin except in class, but he seemed pretty nice.

We should probably get the poor plant in a new pot. She said laughing at her terrible clumsiness as she looked at the dirt covered floor.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Seamus McTiernan
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 12:18 PM

Slytherin Third Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Your welcome and its a pleasure to meet you Victoria."Seamus said with a smile as he shook Victoria's hand "Your right we should get this cleaned up shouldnt we." Added Seamus as he bent down and began to pick up the shattered pieces of the pot

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 03:29 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
528 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria walked over to the cupboard by the door and got a new pot for the plant. She filled it with soil and walked back to pick up the group of flowers. Just as she bent down she banged her head into Seamus's. Wow I'm even more clumsy than I thought. I'm sorry. She said laughing as she adjusted where she was standing.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Seamus McTiernan
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 04:01 PM

Slytherin Third Year
285 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh no its quite alright." Seamus said as he rubbed the sore spot on his forehead "So might I ask what brings you way out here, I mean the greenhouses are not exactly a favorite spot among the students." Seamus asked

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 06:39 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((New RP))

Dysis was in the greenhouses going over her inventory list for the umpteenth time. She could have sworn that she was missing an ingredient or two for her new potions class but from what she had checked off on her list and the assortment of potions ingredients on the table before her told her differently.

Flipping the page over she noticed she had hastily written something about dandelion root on the back of her paper. She needed a few more roots before she would be ready for class. Sighing in relief as the feeling she was missing something slipped from her being she left her potions ingredients and checklist on the table and slipped around a corner where she believed she had seen the roots earlier.

((Tag:Elia Marcheline, Mesira Ridell))

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:56 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elia felt the coarse ridges of the leather binding surrounding the tattered book she had tucked into the crook of her arm. This particular selection of parchment was the bound collection of illustrations Elia herself had begun at the beginning of the year chronicling any plant, fungi, animal, or protozoan constituent she had come across in her studies. Her findings would be applicable in various areas of magic, but more specifically in her Potions endeavors. Not having had to coerce Mesira too much into following her to The Greenhouses to observe more specimens, she led the way, slowly pushing aside the glass door that enclosed the mysteries beyond. These Greenhouses aren't comparable to those in the muggle realm, they are living, breathing, and teeming with life, almost on the verge of consciousness. Small vines stretched themselves back and forth in small, undulating waves, but the sun offered no sustenance for them today. The weather outside reflected a more somber mood, and cast an eerie shadow on the living creatures just beyond their reach. Elia was alight with excitement and she whispered, barely intelligible, "Brilliant . . ." as her eyes devoured each subtle color and movement that reached her senses.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 08:06 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira couldn't help but giggle a bit at Elia's reaction to the greenhouses. She'd visited them once before and nearly had some kind of fly trap attack her. Obviously she needed to stay away from the greenhouses with the higher numbers. She glanced around the outdoor room, being sure not to close in on another moving plant, when she noticed a small table set up off to the side.

"Hey Elia...Look at that!" Mesira had been studying potions and potions ingredients so long that it barely took her a moment to realize the assortment of plants and odd things on the table in front of them were meant to be in various potions. Though she didn't touch the things her eyes swept over each ingredient, she hadn't seen a few of them up close and personal yet. "Who do you think just left them here?"

Mesira turned back around to ask Elia, as she wasn't sure she had gotten her attention just by speaking.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 08:12 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dysis rounded the corner once more, this time with a rather large amount of dandelion root in her possession. With a soft thud she dropped them on the table and went to grab her checklist when she looked up and noticed two girls standing there. Remembering her own days at Hogwarts she recognised that the two girls were from Slytherin House.

Dysis smiled at them, "Come to look at the plants for Herbology?" Dysis couldn't imagine what they were doing here, except perhaps they were in the Greenhouses for study purposes. She looked down breifly and crossed off the roots from her list. Now she had all the proper ingredients for her first class.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 08:46 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elia was brought abruptly out of her reverie by the entrance of an adult. Her brow furrowed in concern, maybe they weren't suppose to be poking around, and she had assumed The Greenhouses would have been empty while term was out. The woman didn't seem upset that they were there, so Elia kept her concern in reserve. She looked the adult over curiously, perhaps she was a Professor, but she was unsure, as the woman exuded a certain youth in her beauty she couldn't quie explain. She spoke in a soft, respectful voice, in case this was in fact a Professor, and answered her question honestly. "Recording plant anatomy for . . . erm . . . Potions endeavors." She laid her book of hand drawn illustrations, that were labeled in various scripts and had small samples of specimens adorning each example, on the table before them. Hopefully if they told the truth they wouldn't be reprimanded for skulking about The Greenhouses after term had ended.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:03 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira snapped back around, nearly knocking the table in the process. The first thought that ran through her mind was "It wasn't me!" but it seemed this adult, or was she a professor?seemed unfazed by their appearance in the greenhouses. Mesira stole a quick look at Elia,completely unsure of what to do.

"Yeah, we were hoping we could do some research before term starts back up...We...We aren't bothering you...Are we Professor?" Mesira was guessing that this adult was either an older student or a professor. Perhaps she would introduce herself to the girls.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:19 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dysis looked up as one of the girls, the darker haired one, began to question if they were bothering her. A laugh escaped her lips, with a wave of her hand she smiled at the girls, "Any student interested in Potions could never bother me. I'm Professor Dysis, in case you were wondering ladies."

Dysis walked ver to where the second girl, the girl with the lighter hair, had set down a book. Her hand reached for the book but she stopped herself and looked at the girl(Elia) "May I take a look?"

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:34 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira's look of guilt had Elia pursing her lips tightly to suppress a grin. It was certainly a testament to the trouble they caused, that her first reaction would be to appear to feign innocence. The woman, who had introduced herself as a Professor afterall, had asked to take a look at the book herself, and Elia bit her lip in nervous anticipation. Would the Professor think them mere scribblings of a child or see them for what Elia knew they were, an outpouring of her creative and scientific imagination. She flashed a look of uncertainty towards Mez and managed another brief response for the Professor . . . "Um, sure. . . Professor" and slid the book forward into her waiting hands.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Elia Marcheline: Jun 23 2011, 08:23 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 07:45 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira shuffled closer to the two as the professor asked to see Elia's book. The woman was so happy it seemed. She wondered if she had once been a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts, then again she wasn't raving about food. Perhaps not?

Mesira waited patiently to see the professors reaction. Having mentioned students being interested in potions gave Mesira a bit of an anxious feeling in the pit of her stomach, was this woman a potions master? She bit her lip, imagining, wondering, hoping she might share some of her wisdom with them.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 07:56 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dysis smiled at the girl as she handed her the book, "Thank you." Carefully, she flipped open the book and began examining the pictures. She was silent for a few moments as she gently ran her finger over one of the drawings of a plant commonly used in potions. A laugh escaped her lips as she looked up at the girls. "This...This is one of the best depictions of this plant I've ever seen."

She smiled as she returned the book to it's owner, "Whoever drew those pictures obviously cares greatly about what they're drawing. They have great potential in this field." She leaned on the table with the potions ingredients and crossed her arms. "Which one of you drew those?" From what Dysis could tell both girls seemed to enjoy potions, but having never been much of an artist herself she wanted to give credit where credit was due.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 08:13 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The professor was silent as she inspected the illustrations, and Elia chanced another glance at Mesira, raising her eyebrows in inquiry at the lack of commentary. Abruptly the Professor laughed, echoing inside the glass alcoves surrounding them, and complimented the book. Near as blissful as she had quite ever been since coming to Hogwarts, she beamed. "Um, they're mine actually." Trying not to bounce up and down in excitement, she composed her Sly like composure and pursed her lips in anticipation of what the Professor's compliments could mean for her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 08:20 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira was almost instantly jealous of her sister. However pushing that feeling aside she grinned at Elia and remarked, "I always refer to her drawings when I can't remember what a potions ingredient looks like. She's really good!" Mesira couldn't get mad at her best friend just because a teacher liked her drawings...could she?

"Excuse me, Professor, are you a potions master?" Okay so Mesira was being a bit blunt. She had remained quiet in the teachers musings of Elia's book and just couldn't stand waiting around to hear why the professor had random potions ingredients strewn across a greenhouse table.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 08:31 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dysis smiled, "You are a very talented you witch. I can't draw for the life of me!" She laughed. When the other girl (Mesira) spoke up about referring to the first girls drawings she nodded. "It's always good to refer back to things, we can't add the wrong thing and make people grow extra feet now can we?"

Dysis smiled at the girls in amusement, it seemed the second girl was just as excited about potions as the first, even going as far to straight out ask Dysis if she was a potions master. "I am a potions master. In fact I'll be teaching a course this summer. Perhaps I'll see you two there?" She had yet to learn either girls name but they seemed like good kids and eager to learn students, something any teacher would give to have in class.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 08:53 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elia tried to hide her face when Mesira's compliment registered, she had never been so flattered before and she was unsure how to handle it. At that moment, she was fervently grateful Mesira and herself had found one another in the sea of students at school. She gave Mesira a sheepish smile, and then refocused her attention on Professor Dysis. Trying to suppress her flush, she responded earnestly, "I daresay you might, erm, I'm Elia by the way, Elia Marcheline, Slytherin. I've signed up for Deadly Potions and a new course called 'Potions for Pranksters' I believe. What about you Mez ?" As a Slytherin, Elia had never had such a lengthy conversation with a Professor outside of her house before that didn't involve some kind of reprimanding or scolding. It was rather refreshing to say the least. She mused over that thought as she waited for Mesira's reply.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:00 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I'm Mesira Ridell, Slytherin as well. I've signed up for those two classes as well." Mesira grinned, anyone who saw her walking around Hogwarts was probably aware of her incessant need to have her potions book by her side, like some kind of religious artifact she had to read daily.

"I hear 'Potions for Pranksters' is going to be a fun class, though I'm sure there'll be a lot of Gryffindors in there. Mesira gulped and turned to Professor Dysis. "Not that it's an issue! I just want to learn as much as I can...and they can get a bit wild." Mesira inwardly wanted to kick herself in the face. Who in their right mind would complain about another house in front of a professor? A Professor who has yet to tell them her House affiliation, for all Mesira knew she could have just earned herself a nice detention.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:14 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"It's going to be a fun class, I'm actually the one teaching it.And there will be a lot of Gryffindors, they are the house most in tuned with the Weasley Twins." Dysis smiled, they were inspiration for the class itself.

She glanced at Mesira, "And do be careful what you say around Professors, most aren't as lenient as I am." Dysis wasn't usually one to scold, however she figured it was now part of her job description, but she figured she should go easy on the girl, seeing as she didn't say anything more than there would be a lot of Gryffindors. She winked at Mesira letting her know she could take a breath, she wasn't in trouble yet.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:25 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elia near bit her tongue off when Mez made the Gryffindor comment. It pleased Elia to no end that she was rubbing off so well on Mesira, this new temperament she had adopted certainly suited her. Making sure not to express any of her thoughts on Mez's comment flicker in her facial expressions, she turned to the Professor and inquired politely. "So, Professor, if you don't mind my asking . . . Do you need any help in your classes ?" Elia had always wanted to be a teacher's assistant for a class, but had regretfully not had the chance. Afterall, the Sly professors preferred older students for torturing and the like, and other house Professors seemed reluctant to ask Slys for their help. Oh well, at least she had asked.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:48 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira blushed deeply, well at least she wasn't in trouble! When Elia asked if Prof. Dysis needed any help in class Mesira sighed, she always wanted to be a TA but her need to take as many classes as possible left her little time to prepare any class work for teachers, perhaps somewhere down the road she could help a Potions master in class but this year just didn't seem like her time.

Mesira then wondered if this might show where the Professor's loyalties lied, she was sure to pick someone from her own House right? Well that was Mesira's logic anyways,far be it from her to get things wrong once in awhile.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Dysis Ashling
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:55 PM

Unsorted Member
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dysis smiled, she could tell that both girls wanted to help her with class, though Mesira it seemed had other things as she didn't inquire as well. "Well I have one TA now. Though Mr.Bane is doing a wonderful job there are a lot of students, perhaps you could help me as well?" Dysis did love having students interested and eager to learn in her classroom.

((OOC: Please note I choose my TAs before this RP, and that I chose them fairly. This RP was simply a way for Elia to meet me outside of class as she requested.))

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Catheryn Everett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:44 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
255 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((New RP))

Cathy was going to go exploring today. She had a bright yellow shirt on with a pair of shorts. Nothing fancy to get in her way. Who knows what she would find. Skipping down from the castle with a good smile on her face, she wondered where she should go first. Stopping, she looked around the grounds, seeing the lake, maybe, the Forbidden Forest, she wouldn't dare, and the greenhouses. Oo, he she hasn't been there yet in awhile. With that, she picked up her skipping and headed down to the greenhouses.

Catheryn entered the greenhouses curiously and with a smile. She didn't know much about plants, but she wanted to. Maybe her mommy and daddy would let her plant a flower garden. It would look really pretty. Carefully, she looked up at the table over her that held the plants.

((Tags: Tamara Levivoch))

--------------------
user posted image
^Julia is awesomesauce for this^
MY LORAX!
PM
^
Tamara Levovich
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 04:35 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
359 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So yeah, her Tam and Ivy were potions TA's, and Tam had the annoying job of collecting supplies from the greenhouse. Groan! Why Ivy couldn't do it...she was the chloro! Ugh. Whatevs. So Tamy scowled all the way down to the greenhouses. Eventually she found the one she was looking for...containing all the boring plants mostly. She pushed the door open and stomped inside, in her black boots, skinny jeans and tshirt. What, she wasn't in class?Who needs uniform! Tam found the monkshood she needed pretty quick, and pulled out her gloves to dig the stuff up and cut some clippings. How much did O'Conner want again? She couldn't remember. Walking round a bench towards the puffapods, Tamy stopped. What the hell was a kid doing down here?Shouldn't you be with Mummy and Daddy kid? she said with a raised eyebrow and impatient tone. She didn't like kids much.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Catheryn Everett
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 02:10 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
255 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cathy watched with a big smile on her face as she gazed at the plants. Looking around, she was making sure that she didn't touch any. Who knew what they could do. Turning her head, she noticed a honking daisy. It honked right in her face and she laughed, backing up from the table. That was really cute. She heard a voice and turned to see a big kid talking to her. "Mommy and Daddy are bwusy. Yous wike pwants?" She did. Especially the pretty ones.

--------------------
user posted image
MY LORAX!
PM
^
Tamara Levovich
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 06:42 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
359 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ugh squealing! Tamy winced at the sound as the girl laughed at the daisy. A high pitched girly laughed her writer is assuming, which is why is hurts her ears so much. Screams not squeals thanks. And the sappy kid speash...ICK!!Well Mummy and Daddy aren't very nice then, leaving you all alone in here! she said in a mock childish voice. They're plants...nothing exciting....except for some...want me to show them to you?[.color] Slightly evil smile here. Tempting kiddies out to play. Thats pretty low. But oh well. Tamy might not like kids..but she won;t actually hurt them. More...teach them so they grow up nice and big and evil like her. She makes such a wonderufl role model. [color=green]I'm Tamy...whats your name? she asked, attempting to sound kind, and crouching down to the childs height. Sweet smile on her face, but if you were looking closely, it would be kind of menacing, and not really so nice after all.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Catheryn Everett
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 11:52 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
255 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cathy was excited to see what the big girl knew about plants. Sure she was smart, which would make a good Ravenclaw, but she would really prefer Hufflepuff because of her loyalty and the rest of the family was in that house. And other qualities yet to be defined. She smiled. She looked confused thought for a moment. Mommy and Daddy are nice." Why wouldn't they be? But maybe she had a bad experience with them at the big kid school. She nodded with a smile. "Yes pwease." Cathy said. Boy she was anxious to see the plants. Tamy? That was a nice name. It was a short name like her's. Pointing her herself. "Cathy." She smiled. So far, so good.

--------------------
user posted image
MY LORAX!
PM
^
Tamara Levovich
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 06:08 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
359 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tamy smiled.Thats a very pretty name Cathy...how old are you? Arw isnt she being lovely today?How precious.Tamy gave an exageratted sigh.If I was your mummy,I'd never leave you on your own.It can be very dangerous around here you know.Its ok though,I'll look after you. Parents were really dumb to leave their kids wandering around on their own,especially these days.Holding out her hand to the kiddo,though inwardly revolted at how nice she was pretending to be,she smiled and tilted her head down one of the rows in the greenhouse.Come on,lets see those plants yeah? And she walked off down the row.At the end,it was darker,and damp hung in the air.Tamy spotted what she was after...the Devils snare.Cathy,look,this plant is called...uhm,a Tickle Tree.If you get too close,its vines will grab hold of you and tickle you mercilessly.Try it! She tickled Cathy a little,in encouragement.What a lovely babysitter she is.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Catheryn Everett
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 08:02 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
255 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cathy smiled and put her hands behind her back, acting all cute. She was being very nice. Hopefully they could be friends. She never had a problem with doing that. Well, except with Mira. "Mes six." She held up six fingers to show her age. She nodded. They were getting off to a good start. Maybe she would play a game with her later. "Okay. And twanks." Tamy was being very kind to Cathy. Strange because her writer knew what she was capable off. She nodded and followed the big kid down the row between the plants. She looked at them with a big smile, fascinated. Tamy stopped at a plant, which Cathy looked at curiously. A Tickle Tree? Cool! She nodded and headed over to the plant. And then all of a sudden. She was snatched up and not tickle. Having a face of terror, she screamed. "HELP!" This was the real Tamy.

--------------------
user posted image
MY LORAX!
PM
^
Tamara Levovich
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 06:24 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
359 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tamy smirked briefly, letting the plant get a good hold on Cathy...letting her see that no one....not her parents, not a teacher...no one....was coming to help her. After what must have seemed ages for the kiddo, but only a few moments in actual time, Tamy flicked her wand and cast some of the little bluebell flames, moving them close to the vines wrapped around the girl. They loosened and shrunk back in on themselves, and Tamy pulled Cathy away sharply. Is Cathy ok? she cooed in a sickly sweet voice, bending down again and stroking the girls hair. Did the nasty plant hurt you? But...where was Mummy and Daddy, when little Cathy got into trouble? she asked gasping slightly and looking around, as if they would appear from behind a flower pot or something. They...they must have left you Cathy! They don't care about you...if I hadn't been here...who knows what would have happened! She smirked deceptively. Cathy can trust her friend Tamy...Tamy will always be there to look after her. Not like her nasty Mummy and Daddy.. she tried to pull the girl into what would seem like a loving cuddle...brainwashing children? A whole new low.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 08:41 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((NEW RP))
((Tag: Vera Kwon))

Nathalie was lost, as usual. She was using her usual casual clothes and her sling bag. She wanted to get lost, due to all the commotion in her dorms. So she went here. She began to see all the plants Hogwarts are willing to take care. I should've taken Herbology. Darn! she thought. Then she walked over to the end of the greenhouse. She then looked around to see if there is anyone else coming.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 08:56 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Didnt know why would ended up here, one moment she was getting out of her common room, the next moment she realized she was in the grounds, and was heading towards the... greenhouse? How weird was that? She had never walked towards the greenhouse, like ever.. She never liked plants before so there was no reason for her to be here but since she was here, she might as well just hang out for a moment, after all that's what she came out for, to take a breathe.

Walking around the plants she realized she didnt know so much about them, and the place was looking really really shallow and quiet, not until the end of the greenhouse that she realized there was a person there, the thought of talking to someone seemed pretty pleasant at the moment that she walked over and smiled as she said, "Hey, what's up." it was quite a lame remark, but it would do for now.

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 10:22 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then turned around. She saw someone older than her approaching her. "Hey. I'm great. M'name is Nathalie. Nathalie Deveraux. NIce to meet you." she said. She then wondered to see if she is lost too.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 11:11 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera smiled at the girl who had just introduced herself, " Hello Nathalie, I'm Vera. What are you doing here?" she asked after she had introduced herself, after all, it was weird seeing a person standing there in the middle of a greenhouse doing absolutely nothing.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 05:18 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then took a couple steps around the greenhouse. "Oh hi Vera. I'm just lost, again. I just need to get away from all the commotions in the dorms. Why are you here?" she said to Vera.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 11:26 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera nodded at Nathalie's answer, it was weird though for someone to be lost so far into the greenhouse, after all, its so easy to see the greenhouse from afar, but Vera just accepted Nathalie's answer, she smiled nicely before saying, " Do you like need help getting out of here? I'm just bored, and I just walked wherever my feet brought me, and I ended up here. Pretty nice place though, never liked herbology before." a bunch of random things coming out of her mouth before she can stop it, she blushed embarrassed by her outbust.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 03:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled at her. "Oh. Well, I've never been into a herbology class before, so I might stick around for a while and take a look around the greenhouse." she said. She then saw a plant at she never seen before. She was about to touch it, but then she remembered what her mom told her. Don't do anything stupid, Nath. she recalled. "So Vera, are you taking any classes this Fall?" she said.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 07:16 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera nodded as she listened to Nathalie's answer, maybe she finds it interesting in the greenhouse, so Vera just let her, afterall, it was kind of intriguing looking at all these plants, just as she was thinking about it, Nathalie was going to touch a plant, Vera was about to tell her not to, since they dont know what it was and she didnt want anything to happen when the girl took her hands back, Vera just smiled at the scene.

" Oh, yes, I'm taking like 8 subjects this term, I'm a nerd sometimes." she said jokingly, she herself didnt know why she took that many subjects, she didnt even like studying that much.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 09:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then giggled. "Eight subjects? Wow. I only took five, but the basic ones." she said to Vera. She still looked around the greenhouse. "So, where are you from?" she asked.

This post has been edited by Nathalie Deveraux: Aug 26 2011, 07:14 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 03:42 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera nodded towards Nathalie's comment, " Exactly, I think I might drop some, but who knows, I might take them all as well too. " she said smiling, when Nathalie asked another question, Vera stopped her steps and look towards her, " Oh I'm from Bristol. How about you?" she asked her back.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 05:14 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled. "Oh." she said to Vera. Then she heard her say that she's from Bristol. Bristol? Isn't that in UK? she thought. Oh well. Then she replied her. "Oh, I'm from Dublin."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 09:31 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Nathalie told her about where she was from, Vera blinked with twinkle in her eyes, " Ireland? Really? I always wanted to go there, I never really been there before. The scenery there is really beautiful, i saw pictures once." she told the girl, it was true, she had never been there before, and would love to go there one day.

She smiled to her again, " My dad is Korean and lived there his whole life, he only moved to Bristol when my mum was pregnant with me, he quit his Ministry job and work here full time as a music producer, which is why I was born in Bristol." she told her, she didnt know why but she felt the need to explained.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 10:31 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled. She heard the same compliments about Ireland from Vianne. "A music producer? Cool." she said. "Well my mom and dad loves to travel the world, but then they decided to stay in Ireland and build a home there." she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 10:54 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She quickly tugged her hair behind her ears, her fringes had grew long and she didnt quite like it, she had to make sure to get a cut as soon as possible, Vera then looked back at Nathalie and smiled at her reply, " Yes, it is cool, but that's also the reason why I am a music freak, my life had been circulating around them." she said chuckling along what she had said.

" Travel? So do you travel much too?" at the mentioned of travel Vera got excited again, the one thing she loved more than music was travelling, blame her dad for having such a job where he needs to travel a lot.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ