View All Announcements

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Along The Forbidden Forest
Oswald Boot
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:19 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
261 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oswald put his hands inside his pockets, wondering about this girl’s reaction when she sees him. The corner of his lips curled into a smirk when he saw that she jumped but he instinctively raised both his arms in the air when he saw that she was holding his wand. Oh, he forgot that she has her wand with her. Dear Rowena, how could he forget such thing?! ”Me…” He settled into a shrug, looking directly in her eyes. No, he wasn’t mocking her or something. He just thought of something to say. That’s all. ”I’ve been here even before you arrived.” That was true. But he wouldn’t admit to her that he was following her because he cannot admit it to himself either. So yeah, that’s it. ”And can you give me one good reason why you should hex me?” Was she still thinking of their first lesson in DADA? As in seriously? Oh, that’s the past anymore! No need to… well, think about it.

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra Morgan was awesome for the set she made me!
Profile|Callboard
PM
^
Ivy O'Briain
 Posted: May 2 2012, 05:35 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
401 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy folded her arms, still holding onto her wand, and scowled at him a little. "The fact that I don't like you? And because I feel like it. Those are good enough reasons for me." She replied, rolling her eyes as if he should have already known that. "Oh and let's add on top of that, the fact that you were stalking me!" She glared at him, annoyed and angry. There were three good reasons to hex him, and he only asked for one.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner by Blaire, avi by Gothclaw. Thanks!
anyone want to play me parents?
PMYIM
^
Oswald Boot
 Posted: May 3 2012, 07:49 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
261 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

”Can you please lower your wand? It’s not as if I’ll do anything to you.” He said dryly, waving his hand as this encounter is just normal and he’s safe with this girl. He rolled his eyes, not sure what to think about her. He was about to comment to her reason when he heard her last sentence. Stalking her?! ”Come on, grouchy lady. I wasn’t stalking you. I will never stalk you.” He smirked mockingly, rubbing his forehead before looking directly in her eyes. ”And I said only one reason. You said three.” He whistled slightly but realized that it isn’t wise to do it so he stopped and instead looked back at her. ”Why don’t we have a deal? I’ll help you with what you’re looking for and you’ll stop thinking of hexing me.” Was that good enough? He bet it isn’t for her. Why did he even say that, anyway? Well, because he’s good at plants because his father is a potioneer? Ah, whatever.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile|Callboard
PM
^
Ivy O'Briain
 Posted: May 7 2012, 11:21 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
401 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy didn't lower her wand. "I don't think I will." She said, narrowing her eyes. Wasn't stalking her? "Oh sure, you were just following me secretly for no reason?" She asked, glaring. She folded her arms as he went on about her saying three and not just one. "Exactly, there's more than one reason why I should hex you." She said, rolling her eyes as if he were stupid for not knowing that. She was irritated by him. She looked at him like he was crazy when he offered to help her. "You? Help me? Please, that's ridiculous." She scoffed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Oswald Boot
 Posted: May 8 2012, 02:43 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
261 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oswald lowered his hands and put them inside his pockets instead. He looked at the girl, he did not even know her name, for Rowena’s sake! He sighed, not sure how to explain it because in some points, the girl was correct. ”I told you. I wasn’t following you! I was just sitting there under the tree. I didn’t even know it was you.” He lied. He raised both his eyebrows, hoping the girl will buy his reasons. He doubt it, but he was hoping for the best. ”Oh please, come on. Stop this.” He rolled his eyes. ”So you don’t want to find the plant you’re looking for? Is that it?” He challenged, not sure if what she’s looking for is important but heck, that is his last chance.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile|Callboard
PM
^
Ivy O'Briain
 Posted: May 11 2012, 11:43 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
401 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ivy glared at him. "I don't like stalkers." She said, tossing her hair back a bit. "I don't need your help." She insisted. "Besides, what do you know about plants anyway? Boys don't know anything about plants, and you're a boy. Or are you?" She added, with a mean sort of indication that he might be a girl pretending to be a boy. She had heard that some crazy muggles would actually have themselves surgerized to change their gender. Talk about idiotic. Trust muggles to come up with something like that. She scoffed and wrinkled her nose at the thought of them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Oswald Boot
 Posted: May 14 2012, 01:47 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
261 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

”For the nth time, I wasn’t stalking you.” He said, rolling his eyes as if this girl is deaf or something. And she doesn’t need his help, she says? Sighing, he brushed his hair using his hand before looking back at her. ”You’re underestimating my abilities, lady. I’m too familiar with plants…” Because I’ve been working with them with my Father. He added silently. But when she heard her last sentence… his ears perked up and his face became blank. What? Is she questioning his manhood? Oswald raised an eyebrow and moved a couple of steps towards her direction while staring at her directly in the eyes. ”Do you want to know if I’m a boy or not?” He asked casually, not breaking away and daring her to answer. Oh, that’s the last question a girl should ask to a boy. Or else you’ll regret it.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile|Callboard
PM
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 02:12 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The fact she most likely wasn't supposed to be here hadn't stopped Ailis from exploring. She'd managed to figure out much of the castle by now, and that left the grounds. It wasn't even as if she was planning on doing anything. She wasn't plotting anything, planning any pranks or anything of the sort. She was just doing the same thing she often did at home. Go for a walk out in the middle of nowhere, seeing what she could find. The only disappointing part of Hogwarts was that there weren't the ruins and such that she could find in the countryside around Galway.

There wasn't as much of a sense of adventure, and that was the very reason she had ended up waling up to the Forbidden Forest. She wasn't necessarily planning on going inside. She was just walking, occasionally glancing over amongst the trees to see if anything was curious about her. She didn't exactly want to have to deal with getting attacked after all.

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics made by the lovely Alex
PMEmail
^
Alexandra Kluke
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 07:23 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Shy was walking along throughthe forest, and saw some pretty flowers. *strange.* she thought, standing htere.*why would flowers grow out here?* she bent down to pick one. They were all sorts. Red roses, purple lilacs, blue crysathemums. She had never seen seen ones like these.*oh well.* she thought, shrugging her shoulders. Just one more thing diffrent in the wizerding world. Sometimes, she wish she wasn't muggle born. Sure, she loved her parents, but she was teased and laughed at for not knowing basic things.
She didn't know what a sqib was. She once asked a boy in slytherin, and he just turned away, laughing. No wonder her parents named her shy.
No wonder she was in hufflepuff. She hoped for gryffondoor or ravenclaw, or even slythrin, -not that she had anything against hufflepuff- but, as exepected, she got the one thing she didn't really want. She knew she was just feeling sorry for herself, and bringing down her self-eestem even more, but she coundt help it. Shy was who she was. Literally.
PMEmail
^
Alexandra Kluke
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 07:24 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Wait can you post pretend names?
PMEmail
^
Axel Knight
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 03:20 PM

Slytherin First Year
35 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Axel stood at the edge of the forest, waiting for Maia ... and her sisters, which he was not happy about, but he needed their approval, so that was that.

He was wondering if they were even coming. They were about five minutes late, and Maia isn't known for being late.

He shifted uncomfortably as he waited.

Maia Ravens, Freya Ravens, & Mia Ravens

This post has been edited by Axel Knight: Nov 25 2016, 03:36 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 03:36 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia had to drag Freya and Mia as well as mia's boyfriend who had to just come along because he didn't want mia alone with her sisters werewolf boyfriend. Maia was a werewolf herself which made her more ticked off but saw her lover and ran to him howling.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Axel Knight
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 03:39 PM

Slytherin First Year
35 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Axel nodded and laughed but eyed her sisters. "What's he doing here?" He whispered to Maia and nodded his head towards the boy. "You said just your sisters!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 03:45 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Mia wouldn't leave her lover anyways I didn't Expect him to come here as well but Be grateful for i wouldve murdered them for making me late" She said irritated with her sisters and Mia's boyfriend.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Freya Ravens
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 03:50 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
32 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Freya was smirking when she saw them having what it looked like a Lover's quarrel which made her laugh which caused the the two pairs of love birds to look at her like she was insane.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia Ravens
PMEmail
^
Mia Ravens
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 04:01 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
197 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia and Andrew were kissing each other then turned to her see one of her twins giggling like a mad woman. Freya what is going on with her? That was running through out Mia's mind.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Mairead Fallon
PMEmail
^
Axel Knight
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 04:04 PM

Slytherin First Year
35 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Axel kissed her and then Freya started to laugh. And she couldn't stop. She was 15, not four!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 06:14 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia then went up to freya and shook her twin to calm her down. "Freya calm yourself you need to wake up before I curse you little sister" Maia was not in good mood but seeing how axel then took charge and carried her and sat her down onto his lap she started blushing yet trying not to scream what the bloody hell was going on but she knew axel way too well that he would man handle her if needs be. Mia and Andrew were snogging each other in the corner so maia was a little sad that her lover wasn't giving any attention to her besides being a father to his little wolf.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ