PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 06:12 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was leaning on the railing, looking down at the stairs rather blankly, she wasn't sure what she was doing or whom she was hoping to catch a glimpse of.. but she felt like she was searching.. for something.

She sighed softly as she bit her lip and kept staring off into space, she hadn't been able to sleep at all the night before.. and when she did.. she had nightmares.. Nightmares of Liam dying, of Wes, Ryder and Azure in pain and screaming, even a dream of Klaus crying out to her and reaching out his hand to her, but she couldn't get it!

She had woken up screaming from all of her dreams and had gone down into the common room, to stare into the fire until everyone else got up.

And now.. she was just.. staring.. or searching..

Aliyah Prince

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 06:22 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah was on her way to take some books back to the library when she saw a girl the same age as her leaning against the railing. She stopped beside her and said. "Hi, I'm Aliyah...did you need any help with anything? You seem to be looking for something."

In truth, she was a little confused. The girl seemed to just be staring off into space, and it just seemed...off to Aliyah.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 06:53 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah heard a voice behind her and she instantly straightened and turned to see.. one of her dorm mates standing there.. The other girl probably didn't realize who she was from the back! She had been sneaking in and out of the dorms lately..

"I think you are in my dorm." Syah said with a warm smile at Aliyah as she shook her head at her question. "No, I'm just.. thinking, that's all I suppose." She said with a soft smile. She wasn't sure what she was looking for or doing..

But thinking sounded like a good idea. "Syah." She said with a nod..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 07:56 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah smiled in recognition when the girl said she was one of her dorm mates. "Oh, yes. I think I've seen you before. You're the new head girl, right?" she asked.

"Oh...just like me, I guess." Aliyah said. "I think a lot too."

She nodded when the girl told her her name. "It's nice to finally make your acquaintance, Syah." then she added. "You can call me Ali, most people do." she smiled.

"So, what do you like to do?"
she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 01:08 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah nodded as Aliyah spoke, "Mmm, I am the new head girl." She said with a warm smile, though inside she was sighing.. It was just another thing to add to her list of things to worry about and do..

Syah nodded softly, she was sure her thinking wasn't at all like the other girls.. at least not currently, but ehh..

"It's nice to finally meet you as well Ali, I've seen you in the dorm, but I haven't said much lately." The Head girl said..

What did she like to do? Uhh.. "I play piano." It was the first thing that came to her mind, and right now the only thing that seemed to soothe her.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 12:44 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ali smiled when Syah said she was, indeed, the new head girl. "I thought so. I find it exciting that someone from Ravenclaw is Head girl." She had also heard rumors that the head boy and girl were dating...but she wasn't going to pry.

"Yes, well...I haven't said much lately either. Mostly I just have my nose stuck in a book." she said with a small laugh.

"Really?" Aliyah said, a bit surprised. There weren't many people here that she knew played a musical instrument. She had always wanted to, but her family wasn't much into the arts...."Do you think you could teach me?" she wondered.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Jan 22 2016, 12:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 06:03 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled a little as Ali spoke, "Mmmm, I am glad that they are from Ravenclaw as well, as they should be." She said with a nod, as she looked over at the other girl for a moment.

"Oh really, you like to read then? What is your favorite genre?" She asked her curiously before nodding. "Mmmm, I've been playing for most of my life, my grandparents gave me lessons when I was really little, and I've loved it ever since." She hesitated as she spoke of lessons though..

"Well, Maybe, I have a lot on my plate right now. Perhaps later on." She said softly, her lessons with Klaus right now was.. special.. the only bright spots in her week.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 08:54 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"It's true." Aliyah smiled. "But I don't know when we last had a Ravenclaw head girl." she said.

Ali nodded when the girl asked her if she liked to read. "Yes...although in truth I haven't met someone in our house that doesn't." she laughed. She shrugged when asked what her favorite genre was. "Well...I like most books. As long as they're good. But, I suppose I'd have to go with romance novels." she said with a hint of a smile.

"It's okay. I understand." Aliyah smiled softly when Syah said she was a bit busy right now. "It must be wonderful to be able to play an instrument." she said, a bit wistfully. Too bad her parents had thought it a waste of time...

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 11:36 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled a little as Ali spoke.. Reading was a Ravenclaw thing she supposed.. Syah liked to do it as well, along with her music, and her potion making.. 'That's a good one.. I like them as well, do you have a favorite?" She asked her with a smile..

"I am sorry, I just.. have so much going on right now.. perhaps later." She said apologetically. 'I like it a lot, it's one of my favorite things to do.. I want to learn how to play the guitar as well, that would be super cool." She said with a nod..

She had to do something to keep her even more busy than she already was!

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Jan 25 2016, 02:18 PM

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 11:48 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ali smiled and shook her head a little. "No, although I've read The Longest Ride 6 times." she said. "Have you read it?" she asked.

"No, no, seriously!" Aliyah said with a smile. "It's okay." she looked at Syah when she said she wanted to learn how to play the guitar, remembering meeting Aiden. "I met a guy the other day who plays guitar really well...." she said almost absentmindedly.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Jan 25 2016, 11:48 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 02:23 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah shook her head, "No, I'm afraid that I haven't read it." She hadn't even heard of it! Maybe she needed to branch out a little more? She had been reading Lord of the Rings again..

It was long, sadly though she was a fast reader. So it didn't take her a whole lot of time to read it.

"Oh really? That's cool! I've always wanted to play, but Piano came first."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 07:56 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Too bad. Maybe I could lend it to you if you want to read it... Ali offered. Assuming the girl must have another book she was reading, Ali asked. So what are you reading? I'm guessing you must have a book you're reading right now...

She smiled at Syah when she said she was wanting to pick it up. Maybe I could mention it to him...he might not mind giving lessons... Immediately after saying it, Aliyah regretted it. She didn't know why, but for some reason she didn't want another girl alone with Aiden.

Merlin!! What was happening to her!?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 01:36 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Mmmm, I'm reading Lord of the Rings right now, again. It's about my 8th time reading through it." She said with a smile, it distracted her from.. everything right now..

Liam, Klaus, her Dad.. Being head girl..

Ugh.. She just wanted to run.. Run run and never come back! Though knowing her she'd probably run three steps, trip, fall and knock herself out!

Perhaps that could be an alternative?

She put her hand to her head and lightly rubbed her temple.. She was giving herself a headache.

Syah shrugged.. "Yeah maybe? I have a friend who could teach me if I wanted though.. Fate.. So I think I'm good." She had enough boys in her life right now.. she didn't need more!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 02:41 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh, I read that series a couple times too! Ali said with a smile. She should probably read them again...it had been a year or so...

She wondered if Syah even heard her, she looked very far away for a moment. She wondered why. From what Aliyah had heard in the Ravenclaw dorms, she was pretty much the girl all the girls were jealous of...hot boyfriend, head girl, and everyone liked her! She didn't get it!

Aliyah nodded when Syah mentioned Fate. Yeah, I met her. She's pretty cool. she smiled. Even though they had their differences. We were actually talking about that it would be fun if the three of us got together...she looked over at Syah, wondering what her reaction would be.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 10:23 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah looked over at Aliyah after a moment and she nodded. "It's good isn't it? It's one of my favorites." She aid with a smile as she looked away for a moment, she was trying to keep it together..

But nothing was right anymore..

Liam was going to kill her, and Klaus.. what was that kiss? And why did it feel like this... couldn't she just run?

"She is pretty cool isn't she? She drew my eyes.. I thought that cool." She said with a smile, "Really? Well, we might have to do that sometime.." Maybe it might take her mind off... her life.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 10:04 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"It is, actually. I wasn't sure about it when I first read it, but once I started reading it I couldn't stop." Ali said with a smile.

She looked over at Syah as she turned her head away...she was acting really strange to her, but then again, maybe this was just how she usually was.

Ali nodded when Syah told her about Fate drawing her eyes. "Yeah, she told me about that. She was afraid she didn't get the purple color quite right." she smiled. "So...your eye color, is it hereditary? I've never seen anyone with purple eyes before."

"I guess we'll see what happens. Once classes start, it will probably be busy for us, but hopefully something will work out."
she said.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 10:32 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled as Ali asked about her eyes.."They do run in my family.. it's actually a funny story, you see my great, great, great, great grandmother was part veela and part fairy and she had bright purple eyes, she married into the Snow family, and my great, great, great, great grandfather was so taken with him, that he cast a charm on the rest of his decendants..

All blood born snows will have a shade of purple eyes that their mate will enjoy looking into."
She smiled and shrugged.. "So there you go." It was a fun story.. and she hoped whoever she ended up with.. enjoyed her eyes at least!

"I hope something will work out, it would be pretty fun." Syah said with a warm smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 10:55 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ali smiled when Syah told her how she had got her purple eyes. That's really cool. It's fun when you have stories like that in your family! she said. As far as she knew, there wasn't anything like that in her family...well, she was half veela, but she wasn't sure that counted.

It would be, maybe we can have a slumber party and try to smuggle Fate into the Ravenclaw room. she said. I'll try to figure something out and tell you guys. Ali smiled at her.

Looking at her small pocketwatch, she looked over at Syah. I think we should probably get back to the Great Hall, it's almost supper time. she said, noticing supper was starting in a couple minutes. I don't think the head girl should be late.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 02:51 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah nodded, dinner..

That didn't sound super good, she had been avoiding the great hall lately.. she hadn't wanted to see anyone, but perhaps she would be able to eat this time?

Who knew really, but maybe she would see Klaus?

"All right, let's go." She said with a warm smile.. As they headed down the stairs to dinner.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 04:44 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Clara walked down the stairs with relative ease. She was going back to her dormitory, the Hufflepuff had been here to get something of her's from a friend of her's. As Clara was deep in thought, the brunette teenager accidentally bumped into her younger sister, Riley Grant.

This post has been edited by Clara Grant: Dec 19 2016, 06:51 AM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 12:40 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was wondering around when she accidentally run into someone. When she looked up, she saw it was her older sister Clara. Riley smiles softly. "Hello Carla. How are you? It's been awhile sense we last talked." She said brightly.

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Dec 20 2016, 12:21 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 06:56 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The older Grant looked at her younger sister and her face broke into a friendly smile. It had been a while since the two of them talked to each other. Both of them were just...so busy with school, that they didn't have the time to talk to each other like they had before. Clara hugged Riley, extremely happy that she got a chance to speak with her sister. The bubbly Hufflepuff replied "I'm doing good. How about you Riley? How's Hogwarts treating you?"

This post has been edited by Clara Grant: Dec 19 2016, 06:57 AM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 10:29 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was happy to see her sister. It felt like ages since she talked to her. But Riley got caught up in homework and meeting people. Riley continue smile soft at her. "That's good. I been fine and Hogwarts is amazing." She said

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 11:48 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Has my little sister found someone she likes?" Clara teasingly asked the first year. She knew that Riley hated being teased, so that's why Clara loved to tease Riley. The two siblings were quite close, despite being in separate houses. And for that, Clara was glad. She loved her sister and she didn't want to loose her.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 12:16 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley glared slightly at her sister before looking way because of the question. One thing the she did not like was teasing. Riley slowly turn a bit red before looking down. "Oh shush. I don't know what you are talking about." Riley mumbles.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 10:04 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh, you sure do know what I'm talking about! Tell me, are they handsome? What house are they in?" The older Grant asked, like an annoying older sister who had nothing else to do, which Clara fitted the definition for. But, Clara did genuinely want to know if her younger sister had a crush on someone or if she started to date.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 12:30 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley laughs into her hand with a soft smile. "His name is Jarvis and he is a first year Gryffindor." Riley admitted. She leans against the wall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 09:22 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"That's great, Riley! I'm so happy for you!" Clara exclaimed as she clapped her hands together in obvious approval. The Grant was glad that her sister found someone to love, Clara loved watching love happen, especially young love.

This post has been edited by Clara Grant: Dec 20 2016, 09:23 AM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 12:18 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley laughed slightly at her sisters reaction. She really like talking to Clara. She was always optimistic about a lot of things. Something Riley sometimes lacked in. "What about you Clara? Anyone you like?" Riley asked teasingly.

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Dec 20 2016, 12:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 08:05 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The brunette looked deep in thought as she tried to think of an answer. The truth was that, she currently wasn't dating anyone, but that certainly didn't mean that she didn't have crushes. Clara had plenty of crushes, but she was too shy to let her crushes know that she was interested in them. At other things, she was the farthest thing from shy. Finally, she came up with an answer. [b]"I have a crush on a Ravenclaw 6th year named Leon."
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:32 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley smiled at her response and then laugh into her hand. She was happy for her sister. "Awesome. I don't think I ever meet him." She said with a soft smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 09:57 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Clara laughed as she imagined her sister and her crush meeting each other. That would be a really funny sight! Riley and him meeting each other! The fifth year then replied softly "You'll meet him one day."
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 05:25 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley wonder how the conversation would go down if she met him. It would probably be really Riley and him talking mostly because he would be taller than her. She laughed softly at the thought. "Good. Because I want to know who he is."

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Dec 22 2016, 05:26 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 23 2016, 11:04 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The fifth year then searched for other topics to talk about. Clara really didn't want to talk about her nonexistent love life but since it she that brought up Riley's love life, Clara considered it only fair that she allow Riley to bring up her love life. The brunette then steered the conversation away"What's your favorite subject?"

This post has been edited by Clara Grant: Dec 23 2016, 11:05 AM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 03:31 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley stood there in front of her sister not knowing what to talk about. It's funny even the you know so well can be hard to talk to sometimes. "My favorite class is Defense Against the Dark Arts. What is yours?" She asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Clara Grant
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 01:39 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
13 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Herbology is my favorite subject. You know how much I like plants. They're my favorite." Clara had always a soft spot for plants, and she always loved herbs. The witch considered having a career in herbs later on, after she graduated. Clara could certainly see herself working with herbs.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 08:23 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley nods with a smile. Of course she remembered that Clara loved plants. She always would have weird plants in her room back at home. "Of course I knew that. I can't wait intel third year so I can Care of Magical Creatures class. I think I might become a Mazoologist, so I can work with creatures." Riley said with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ