View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Stage
Kaidence Schuyler
 Posted: Apr 17 2012, 07:38 PM

Unsorted Member
778 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kaidence giggled as Warahan told her what he and his sister were planning to do to their uncle. The pranks they were planning on doing sounded very amusing, and Kai wished that she were there to see them taking place. Still, it was nice to know that they would be happening, and that Warahan was a fellow prankster. And then, he mentioned a Decoy Detonator, and Kai laughed even louder. Well, you could still use it. It depends, though. Is your uncle very neat? I know my mother would have a fit if I were to trash the house! Although, if you're willing to help clean up, I guess it makes even more sense to use it! That was one of the reasons that Kai and Tris had kept their pranks small and neat when growing up.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile // Callboard // Friends Forever!
Set by Wondergirl! Friendship banner by Wolfhawke!
PM
^
Warahan Farsann
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 09:28 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
336 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"He's actually neater than you might think, considering how my mother was very messy. My uncle is my mother's brother. She was born Bellynda Olbyron, but she married a Muggle man named Garrett Harrol. They had only been married for nine months before it came out that she was a witch. He left her and would've reported her to the police if the Obliviators hadn't gotten to him first. It took about a year for her to remarry, this time to my father Varolan. She has me, my sister three years later, then the accident happens and we move to London. I start Hogwarts, do fairly well. End of my second year comes, dad dies, Vel and I move to Hogsmeade with my uncle, and here I am today."

Warahan hoped he hadn't piled on too much stuff onto Kaidence. It was strange how an explanation of whether or not his uncle was neat turned into a short version of his modern family history. Nevertheless, he seeked to keep the conversation going, so he asked Kaidence, "So, what do you want to be when you graduate from Hogwarts? I wanted to be a potioneer up until my mum died and, since then, I wanted to be an Auror, at least until I came here. It kind of made me want to become a professor. I'd teach Potions or Herbology since those are my greatest passions. I would also like to teach Ancient Runes, too. My sister and I are nuts on the subject. Just can't get enough of it."

--------------------
PM
^
Kaidence Schuyler
 Posted: Apr 22 2012, 03:34 PM

Unsorted Member
778 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kaidence listened as Warahan began telling her his family's story. Kai was glad that he seemed to trust her enough to tell her all of this, especially his mother's marriage to a muggle, and how much trouble she went through afterwards. Kai was reminded of her own mother's recent marriage, and wondered if it would be as much trouble, for all that her new husband was a wizard. Kaidence, for some reason, couldn't actually feel herself trusting the new guy. It seemed a little unfair, but she couldn't actually do anything about it.

Anyway, then Warahan changed the subject, beginning to ask her what she planned on doing when she grew up. He began talking about his own potential careers, and as he talked, Kai realized that he'd actually put a lot of thought into his future, unlike herself. He had many potential careers in mind, but as he asked Kai what she wanted to be, she found herself stumped. I honestly have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, she spoke. Maybe I'll own a shop or something, or become a Professor. Kaidence was slightly embarrassed by her answer compared to Warahan's. He had a whole list of possibilities in mind, while she could barely come up with any. I guess I'd never really thought about it until now. Kai shrugged slightly.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile // Callboard // Friends Forever!
Set by Wondergirl! Friendship banner by Wolfhawke!
PM
^
Warahan Farsann
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:26 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
336 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well, that's fair, Warahan replied to Kaidence's answer. "I probably wouldn't have known what I wanted to do by now if I didn't have a lot of factors in my past that affected my dreams for the future. Seems strange to think that some people may never figure out what they want to do." Warahan figured that it wasn't as easy for everyone to identify their favorite schoold subject or their favorite activity, or at least one that they would want to pursue for the majority of their adult lives.

Warahan was really enjoying the time he had spent with Kaidence, but a yawn reminded him that he was tired and had things to do. "Gosh, this has been really fun, but I should probably be going now. Maybe we could meet some other time. It's nice to talk to someone so openly that's not related to you and that you haven't lived with for all the time that you can remember." Warahan gave Kaidence a smile and stood from the edge of the stage. He waved goodbye and turned towards where he had come from and, taking one last look at the stage for the time being, he left the theater, happy for the opportunity that he had been given.

((Warahan has a plot that has gotten an "OK" from Annie Nordstrom via PM; topic posted in Plot section of RP Central if you want to take a look))

--------------------
PM
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 9 2012, 12:36 AM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

( new rp)
user posted image
user posted image
Katherine had remebered it was Dilyas birthday! She ran all over the castle looking for a place to held her a little celebration. She finally found the theater and its seemed large enough to held some of her friends.
Looking around she found a few balloons a table and decorations, it was all thrown together fast but it would have to do.
The trays of food were out. The floating candles lit. And the doors of theater open. Katherine looked lost in the middle of the room, trying to calm her racing heart.
Kath still had this fear that even though they'd spread the word, not one soul would peek in, so the trays of hors d'oeuvres would go untouched, and the stage would remain empty. After fifteen minutes, then a half an hour of waiting, the elves would shake their heads, pack up the food, and leave.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 9 2012, 12:49 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elinor was a bit surprised to have received an invitation to Dilya's birthday party, specially since it didn't even came from Dilya herself but from a girl he assumed was one of her friends. Anyway he decided to go, even though he hadn't know it was her birthday he had managed to come up with a gift on the short notice.

As he made his way into the theatre, thinking it was an amazing if a bit unusual place for a party, he saw balloons and even some floating candles but he didn't see anyone inside, thinking he couldn't possibly be the first one there (someone had to have put all the stuff together, right) he walked to the stage and placed his gift on the table.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 9 2012, 01:00 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka came in, violin case and all. The place was girly alright. If it had been up to him, he would have set a frog fountain somewhere. Katherine was making final touches and this other kid was there. For a moment, Danka felt something akin to jealousy towards him, because Dilya was his friend. His. And he sometimes wasn't willing to share her. But, he kept his cool. After all, this was Dilya. And he was eager to show her her present!

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 9 2012, 01:15 AM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

But then someone walked in the door, and her eyes lit up. It wasn't anybody she knew, but it was a person, and though this person looked hesitant, she ventured further in and offered a smile in his direction. Another - two people! -walked in. She recognized Danka
Everything would be okay.

She fidgeted with her tiny silver necklace, attached to the front of her festive green dress. Now that the guests had begun to arrive, other worries crowded her thoughts, and she tried to think if she'd send enough owls, or if there were enough places to sit, or staff milling about with trays of food and drinks. But Kath understood the space well, and had planned for every possibility, it seemed.
She hoped Dilya would arrive soon, along with the other guest, and kept glancing at the doors anxiously. She'd planned a short speech, but she was terrified of public speaking, and didn't look forward to blushing and stuttering in front of everyone. Perhaps someone else would want to introduce themselfs, and Kath would happily stay in the background.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 9 2012, 01:23 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Just then Elinor saw a girl was there on the stage as well and he smiled back at her and after a second's consideration he walked over to her, he was about to reach her when a boy walked in, and Elinor thought he saw a weird look in his eyes as he looked at him.

Oh well, wouldn't be the first time an unknown hates me... Elinor thought and shrugged.

Looking back towards the girl he held out his hand "Hi, umm I don't think we've met. I'm Elinor." He said with a shy smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 9 2012, 05:52 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua had received an invitation to Dilya's birthday party. She knew the girl pretty well, so she was glad to be attending her party. She wondered if it was a surprise or not, but either way, she was sure it'd be great. She made her way down to the stage, gift in hand. When she arrived, it looked quite nicely decorated, she spotted three people in the room. She only recognized Elinor and Kat though, the third she only remembered seeing quarrel with Demy. "Hi everyone! Katherine, nice job with the place!" she said with a smile as she set her gift down on a table.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 9 2012, 11:56 AM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Hi Elinor, I'm Katherine"she greeted him and all she could manage was to smirk at him, bless his little soul for trying. Then another student had arrived!
"Thank you it's all for Dilya after all" she nodded
Kath smiled in Danka's direction, unsure if he planned on joining them.She decided to walk up to him
"Hi," she finally greeted him. "It's, all really happening or Dilya is getting old and people came to my organized party !" Kath just hadn't expected that this kind of thing would work out.
But here they were, 8:00 on Friday, actually doing this, and no one had burned down the building or made a scene. Yet.
When you think she will show up?

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 9 2012, 03:16 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

She was in the middle of a study session when an owl interrupted her thoughts. Taking the note with gratitude, Dilya pat the owl and sent it back. She kept her eyes on the book about potions...

"Wormwood and Belladona had been used by muggles for centuries. Though both can be lethal, they do share magical attributes that make a potion work..."

Dilya turned to the note, thinking it would be something quick. Imagine her surprise when it was Katherine asking her to come join her.

Guess I can finish this later...

Being Friday night, it was already kinda dark and chilly. Dilya wore her cloak over her muggle clothes and headed to the destination.
Imagine her surprise to see most of her friends there along with birthday decorations and a fantastic spread.

"What the--?"

(OOC: Sorry! Just read the mssg)

This post has been edited by Dilya Argento: May 9 2012, 03:23 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 9 2012, 03:40 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Just as she came in, like a cat, Danka was the first one there. "Happy Birthday!" he exclaimed, all happy. He gave her a twirling hug, spinning with her a few turns before depositing her back to the ground. He had this big grin in his lips as he said. "Katherine pull it all together for you.... Feliz Cumpleaños, amiguita!" he said with a wink. He stepped to the side so she could get in. After all, Dilya was amongst friends here... and she would like to be greeted by them as well...

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 9 2012, 03:59 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua turned around as Dilya came in. "Happy Birthday!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. She pulled out her wand and made golden unpoppable bubbles flaot about in celebration. She WOULD have chosen Efulgeonivosus, but maybe later. Bubbles seemed for appropriate at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 9 2012, 04:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

A huge grin spread across her lips. "Thank you!!" Danka spinning her around made her slightly dizzy. "Gracias!" She pinched his arm, but in a loving way. Aqua made some golden bubbles appear with her wand "Aqua! I'm glad you're here".

"Katherine? When did you have the time? This is beautiful!! Thank you!!!"
Dilya hugged Katherine and felt grateful to have a friend like her.
How could so many people judge her when she was capable of such generosity? It was clear to her, more than ever, that she had made the right choice last term. Sticking with the Slytherin had brought out the best in both.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 9 2012, 04:31 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kath saw Dilya arrived and everyone went to greet her.. the surprise face she had was priceless made it all worth it.
When he approached her she shrugged her shoulders.. "Well I managed to squeeze some time" and by that she meant an hour before she had been running all over the place..
Then Dilya hugged her and she hugged her back Happy Birthday Di she whispered
Patting her on the back and pulling away " There.. there lets not get all emotional people will start thinking I have gone soft" giving her a wink
She was glad she did this for her, she had sticked it out with her when she treid to take over Hogwarts and always adviced her well.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 10 2012, 02:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The blond girl introduced herself as Katherine and gave her a weird smikr that made him giggle as she left him standing there. He giggled because that always happened when he met a Slytherin who thought less of him for being a Ravenclaw but didn't know his family name was Willows, he was just glad she didn't know so he wouldn't be asked about blood related issues.

He was even more glad when he saw Aqua and he began walking towards her but before he could reach her, Dilya walked in and everyone started to cheer and congratulate her, so he decided to wait a bit and then once she was only talking to Katherine he went over to them and said to Dilya.

"Happy birthday D!" He gave her a tight hug and whispered in her ear so only she could hear "You have a really... interesting group of friends..."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:15 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Seeing Elinor was a surprise and delight. She returned the hugged and giggled at his comment. Before letting go she whispered back into his with a smile. "You have NO idea..."

It was wonderful of him to take the chance and mingle with her friends. Sitting down at the table, Dilya invited everyone to dig in and have fun. Looking around she noticed Democritus wasn't there.

He probabably doesn't want to talk...blast! This is my fault...

Saying nothing she took a treat from the table and smiled at everyone.

This post has been edited by Dilya Argento: May 10 2012, 10:15 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:29 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka sat next to Dilya and smiled. He knew that behind that relaxed face she was feeling a little sad and he could bet his sweet box of quills that it was all Demi. The block head! Why was he being such a stubborn mule? Just let it go, come and have fun... Oh... wait... Demi and Kat... hum.. not a pretty good combo... but still.. it's Dilya's day! Com'on! Can't those two set aside their differences and be civil just for one friggin' day??

Guess not...

He took her hand and gave it a shake. "Say, Dilya... Would you like your present now or later?" he asked.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:32 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elinor smiled back at Dilya as she let go of him and followed her as she made her way toward the table, making sure to sit to her left, else he wouldn't have anyone to make (sarcastic) comments to.

A moment later Dilya took something and smiled but he felt like she wasn't entirely happy, smiling back he also started eating without looking at the others, he knew he was being a bit antisocial, but it wasn't like it was a very welcoming group...

Gonna have to make the best of it I guess...

He was about to ask Dilya if she was really ok, but one of the other boys was talking to her so he just turned around studied the room.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 10 2012, 12:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Turning to Danka, she thought for a second. "Oh, I'm impatient with gifts...may I have it now?"

Since she had both male Ravenclaws at her sides, she decided to introduce the newcomer. "Danka...everyone, this is Elinor. He has a sweet tooth and is a great dancer."

Dilya thought it best to leave out his last name. She wanted them to know him before making assumptions de to his surname. The Willows family had left some big shoes for him to fill, there should be no reminder of that at her party. She squeezed Elinor's hand trying to make him comfortable.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 10 2012, 12:44 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elinor had just finished a cupcake when he heard Dilya say something about gifts so he decided to give her his, when suddenly she introduced him not only to Danka, the boy next to her, but to everyone else on the table.

The weird part was the way she introduced him, he thought it was incredibly random that she'd just said he had a sweet tooth and a good dancer, so he chuckled a bit at it, feeling grateful she hadn't mentioned his family name, and his gratitude increased even more as she squeezed his hand.

He squeezed back and smiled and nodded at everyone, then he leaned over to Dilya and said with a smile "Thanks for the compliment"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 10 2012, 01:11 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kath could see the empty chair where a person was missing... not that he mattered but she tought he would at least have the guts to show up after sending him two owls!The way he was treating people latley made her hope he would end up without friends
She would be forced to inmobilize him kick him between the legs and set him on fire!

She put on her best smile for Dilya she wanted her to have the best time ever
Oh yes Danka show us your present! she clapped her hands

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 10 2012, 01:42 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Democritus received the invitation and stared at it for ten minutes, wondering if it was a trap, then he figured it wouldn’t be a trap because Katherine wouldn’t involve Dilya’s name in something like that, so he thought about not attending anyway. If this was actually real, Dilya wouldn’t even want to see him so why go?

Maybe he should go just to apologize for…, for what??..., he didn’t even know what he should be apologizing for…, if only Dilya wasn’t so violent, he could at least make an effort to talk to her, but…, her dark side were always just below the surface, ok, so maybe it wasn’t a dark side, it was her damn Italian genes...

To his surprise, Katherine sent him another owl, ok, Damn It!! Can a guy just be difficult in peace for once!?!

He got there in time, a small present he bought for her specially, but couldn’t make himself go in, so instead he did the most logical thing he could come up with, he hid in the next corridor, for the next hour he saw several kids arrive, and finally she was there, he growled and walked hesitantly towards the place…, he retreated several times until he finally decided to just get it over with. He swallowed hard sighed deeply and walked in quietly.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, he nodded to everyone there and walked to Dilya feeling reeeeeally awkward he said in a low voice ”Hi Dilya, happy birthday… here… “ he gave her the present with a thin smile and patted her shoulder slightly before going to a chair and sat down.

Present

This post has been edited by Democritus Tasos: May 10 2012, 01:48 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 10 2012, 03:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Just as she was about to open Danka's present, another figure showed up. The posture, steps and motion of this being showed resentment and hesitation. The lights from the stage made it difficult to make out the person.

Then it made itself clear...it was Democritus. Not knowing whether to smile, get mad, cry or anything for that matter, Dilya blinked. He mumbled a quick greeting and left his present there in the pile.

She gave a knowing look to Katherine and Danka. A meaningful look that said 'he-came!Thank-you'

Democritus' present was small and gift-wrapped in a wild manner. You could tell he tried to do it himself. Silly boy.
Not helping herself she looked at him with a cherished look, hoping he would know how wonderful he was in her eyes.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:14 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka smiled at Elinor when Dilya introduced him as a friend. "Nice to meet you Elinor." he said. Any friend whom Dilya referred with such words was good for him. "I think I've seen you in some of my classes!"

Then, Demi was there. Danka silently watched him approach Dilya and give her a present. Since the only space unoccupied was next to him (because Danka had wanted it so), he followed Demi with his eyes until he plopped down next to him and then clapped with his index fingers. "That took guts, man" he said loud enough so only him and Demi could hear. "I'm proud of you... you're all grown-up" and wiped a fake tear away.

He stood up and gave Dilya a very nice folder he made himself. "Here," he said. "I found this on the music room the other day and I copied it for you. As soon as I read it I knew you would like it. Now..." he placed the violin case on top of the table, "I will play it for you. My gift. I hope you like it." he turned to the rest, "I hope you all like it."

Danka took out his black violin from the case and stood to Dilya's right. Perfect violinist stand. He'd been playing that thing for years, so naturally, he was pretty good at it.

"The piece is called Alone Wolf.. Miss Argento, happy birthday"
he bowed, and then began to play.

ALONE WOLF

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:35 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Demy sprawled on the chair, giving a playful glare to Danka for his words, putting up his right hand and roughly showing three fingers together in an horizontal way…, then chuckled silently and smiled at Dilya. He was going to behave and keep his mouth closed, he even left his wand at his dorm to not be tempted to jinx anyone, not even the slytherin.

He listened to Danka’s melody, it was a beautiful piece, but he should have go with something from Pantera, it was more Dilya’s style, ok so maybe not, he always thought Dilya was more a power ballad girl, because of the dramatics. He kinda’ missed her though. There was another kid there, he recognized him from some classes, last name “Willows”, and by the way the birthday girl looked at the kid, he was probably her boyfriend or something…

This post has been edited by Democritus Tasos: May 10 2012, 10:42 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elinor Willows
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:54 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
118 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"It's nice meeting you too Danka, I think I have seen you around too." Elinor answered with a smile, happy no meet more of Dilya's friends, at least some who didn't sneered at him...

Elinor then heard footsteps and say the Hufflepuff kid from the ball approached Dilya looking a bit weird, so he payed close attention to his moves and took a hold of his wand, he might be a first year, but his mother had taught him a couple of good spells is the guy went crazy on Dilya, she was his friend and this was her party, he wasn't about to allow anyone to rain on her parade, she was sad enough as it was.

But the boy just congratulate her and gave her a present, still Elinor followed him with his eyes until he was seated, then leaned towards Dilya and whispered to her "Everything ok doll?"

And then Danka said something to Dilya too and started playing the violin, it was really a beautiful piece, but he wasn't sure it would do much to raise Dilya's spirits, but still he clapped once Danka was done with his flawless rendition and took the box in front of him.

"Well I guess it's my turn then!" He said. "You mentioned you like potion making, and my grandmother always says a good brewed should have what she calls a 'Slughorn Kit', so I figured you'd have more use for this than me." So with a smile he handed his friend the perfectly wrapped gift he'd brought her.

This post has been edited by Elinor Willows: May 10 2012, 10:55 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailMSN
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 11 2012, 12:23 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Demy saw the Willows kid looking at him funny, he snorted a laugh and shrug, so he didn’t even know Democritus and he was ready to jinx him?? That was a new record, usually people wait until After they talked a bit…, he must be friends with Katherine, she too was a judgmental little…

He clapped at Danka melody, the boy was getting better at this stuff…

Apparently he arrived in time for presents, he wondered if Dilya would like his present, he really hoped so. He also wondered if he should talk to her, but no, better not risk it, what if she starts crying or something.... He could send a long letter afterwards…, Maaaybe…

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 11 2012, 09:21 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Danka stood up and played his violin for her. She stared for a bit at the beautiful instrument. This was really the first time he heard him play. The other time at the Art Hall sounded more like lashing out from his part.

The musical notes filled the stage as Danka played on. It was beautiful! Dilya listened to the melody and felt her heart sing. Once he was done and sat back down, she gave him a tight hug and quick kiss on the cheek.

"That...was beautiful!!...Thank you."

Elinor then gave her a Slughorn kit. Her eyes went wide at the sight of vials, measuring spoons and utensils. "Elinor, this is most generous of you. Thank you! I love it!!!"

In turn, she also gave him a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. She felt so lucky to have such thoughtful friends. They knew her better than she thought they did. Democritus' gift was next. Once opened, Dilya's face changed. She felt slightly guilty but happy. It was a beautiful necklace. Something like this had surely took a lot of thought.
"Demy..." Taking the necklace she put it on and went over to his side. Taking his hands she let it out.

"I'm...sorry. I'm sorry...for everything."

Meaning every word, Dilya looked at him hoping for a good reaction.

I missed you

This post has been edited by Dilya Argento: May 11 2012, 09:22 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: May 11 2012, 12:21 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kath was quite amused that Danka played the violin.. because she did also!
She listened to his melody it was beautiful, when he finished she clapped
Wow that was so beautiful! Do you mind if I give it a try... she asked shyly it had been a while since she played but sure the talent was still there.

She noticed Dilya was opening presents, she had gotten her one but it would have to wait.

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 11 2012, 12:32 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Dilya was happy. That was all that mattered. He knew she would like it because of the soft melody of it. So, he felt happy to have made his friend happy.

When Katherine asked if she could play it, he felt apprehensive. "I'm sorry," he said placing the violin inside the case, "I hope you understand... maybe... maybe at another time, okay?" he smiled sweetly and politely. Besides, he had something for her too.

The case had a little compartment from which he pulled out a little box. "I couldn't find one as the one you used in the ship," he said in a voice so that only him and Katherine could hear, as Dilya was opening Ellinor's present. "So... I hope you like it. Thank you..." he took her hand and kissed it. Then, he returned to his seat.

Kath's Necklace

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 11 2012, 01:09 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Demy smiled to Dilya and hugged her while saying softly ”I’m sorry too, ok?, I’m sorry I was so mean and rude and everything…, and thanks for this…” he smiled at her again and squeezed her one last time.

He let her go so that she could continue with the presents and returned to his seat. He felt suddenly like a big weight was taken off his soul, being ok with Dilya had been good for him.

Danka kissed Katherine’s hand, when he got back to his chair Demy said to him in a whisper with a frown ”dude! You kiss your grandma’ with that mouth!..., and what about me?? I saved you! how come I don’t get a present?” he added playfully.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: May 11 2012, 02:11 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Returning to her seat she felt ecstatic. Demy had finally given her what she wanted more than anything from him: Peace. It took long enough from the both of them. Despite how much they could try to be apart and separate their personalities, they were very much alike in certain things.

Stubborn to the bone, passionate about their feelings and caring towards their friends. Dilya whispered to Elinor with a smile: "I'm fine. I have NO reason to be upset anymore. You're great!"

After that she started eating happily and watched her friends interact.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: May 11 2012, 03:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka crossed his arms to the front, smiled at Demi and wiggled his eyebrows, looking very devilish and playful. "Awwwe baby.. you know you're special to me! I'll take you to the oscurito later on if you want to..." and burst out laughing.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Democritus Tasos
 Posted: May 11 2012, 03:43 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
600 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Demy burst out laughing and pushed Danka ”God!! Shut up blockhead…, besides you’re not my type…” he laughed some more. He really needed this: to joke around his friends again.

Maybe he should even thank the slytherin, but naaa…, he wasn’t that good a person. He wanted to talk to Danka about what happen earlier in the Ship, but maybe this wasn’t the place, what did he meant by “your daddy trained you well??”, and what tha’ hell was he doing in that circle?…, was he in trouble? Anyways, those were questions for another occasion.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lynn Trevil
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 08:38 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(Rp Catch Chocolate frogs)

Lynn had been wondering around the school bored out of her mind with classes not in session yet, well she was about to die of boredom very soon if something didn't happen. Like at least anything!! So when she decided to venture into the theatre to just make some kind of play in her mind while standing up on the stage, she was shocked to see almost a dozen of chocolate frogs loose on the stage, definitely someone had set them up as a prank, but was definitely gonna be a challenge to catch them! She quietly approached the stage by step by step. hoping no one would arrive making all kinds of noise and scaring them further back.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 05:07 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayce ventured inside the theater, wanting to just stroll around the stage and sing, something she usually does when alone. All of a sudden, she sees a Hufflepuff girl peeking around and quietly climbing up the stairs. Her eyes darted to the stage, where a dozen chocolate frogs hopped around.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Jayce said, her eyebrows furrowed at the girl.

--------------------
user posted image

Tell me, what's good in living if you can't be who you are?
PMEmail
^
Lynn Trevil
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:27 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lynn was about to make a jump on three frogs that were sitting in a row just making that frog sound they do and staring at nothing, but as she was about to take that leap, she was unfocused hearing a voice of someone, which distracted her distance jumping and fell a few feet short from the row of the frogs and made them quickly hop further out.. darn. "Catching chocolate frogs. Care to give a hand" She looked over to the Gryffindor girl, with a wave of her hand to her, and a whisper. Then Lynn stood up from where she had fallen and slowly creepily planned on how to do this with her second hand of help.. an idea was storming.

Jayce Casucian

This post has been edited by Lynn Trevil: Aug 23 2017, 09:28 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 06:32 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayce stood beside the stairs, her face scrunched up in confusion and frustration.

"Alright, who even set all these things free?" Jayce hissed, tilting her head. "That's got to be like... I don't know. Tons."

Jayce crossed her arms and pursed her lips, before nodding to herself.

"Well, I am always up for a challenge, so hit me with your best shot." Jayce said, facing the Hufflepuff girl with a mischievous smile. "What's the gameplan?"

Lynn Trevil

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Lynn Trevil
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 01:10 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Dunno. It could had been anyone. from any house to any age. I am guessing maybe it was someone around my age though, and I wanna say they were maybe in a group.." she said looking at a number of frogs that were around. then she pointed to behind the right side curtain. "You would need to go back there and just wait for my signal. I'll take the left side curtain. Umm.. we will need probably some nets to catch them all. I doubt you have any around? or a basket?"

Jayce Casucian

This post has been edited by Lynn Trevil: Aug 26 2017, 02:47 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 12:27 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Why would I bring a basket?" Jayce asked, snorting and looking around while she walked to her assigned place. "We just have to make do with the stuff we can find right here, right now."

Her eyes continued to scan around, narrowing slightly at different artifacts. "Maybe we can use a large cloth or like... a spare curtain to trap them in. You have a needle? We can make a sack of sorts to store them in."

She then picked up a torn curtain by the sides. "Honestly, who would set a dozen of these free for a prank? What a waste of chocolate."

Lynn Trevil

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Lynn Trevil
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 07:30 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lynn giggled a little with a shrug of her shoulders. "Well. It's the only thing that came to mind to ask for. Sure would be useful if either of us had a basket at the moment. Hmmm..." she returned to silence for a few more moments just to think what they could do in this situation. Then turned to the gryffindor girl with a node of her head towards the needle and took out her wand. "Luckily, I do have some sewing needles back by my bedside. Accio sewing needles." she said with a flick of her wand out straight ahead. "Probably if it was those... Slytherins. Or older year students.. not sure." she said with a shrug and a sigh. Then kept her eyes as a pair of sewing needles came floating over to them and retrieved them. "Well, we got the needles. Getting the curtain pieces will be a bit trick ish. I don't know any spells to rip a piece or something, erm.. except maybe set them on fire." She said really low the last part and looked at the ground, hoping not having to resort to such thing.. oh, how terrible she would feel having to destroy school furniture.

Jayce Casucian

This post has been edited by Lynn Trevil: Sep 9 2017, 07:33 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ