Wall Of Portraits
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 09:45 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
A large wall of slowly moving older portraits lines the top of the stairs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 01:44 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

There was really only one reason Ailis would ever have been this far up in the castle. Maybe two or three, given classes, but there hadn’t been any up on the seventh floor that she’d had to attend today. That meant there was only the one reason, and in fact she’d been hunting down her brother again. Not for any reason in particular, other than just to see what he was up to lately. She’d been half tempted to just tell him to owl her every once in a while, just to keep her from having to do this if she was curious. Climbing all the flights of stairs didn’t bother her that much, but the moving staircases could be frustrating and she doubted anyone would appreciate if she hexed them just to get up to the seventh floor without problems.

She had managed it without thoughts of hexing right now, though. Up on the seventh floor and just wandering for the time being. The other thing about not coming up this far very often meant she hadn’t explored it all yet, after all, so that was what she was doing. She wasn’t looking for anything in particular, just wandering, and she’d stopped to look at the portraits at the top of the staircase as one of the occupants had made some sort of comment. “That’s not very nice, you know,” she’d said to the portrait, giving him her best Slytherin look and not paying attention one bit to the possibility anyone would catch her lecturing the painting.

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics made by the lovely Alex
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 01:12 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Emma was skipping her way down the corridor, not really paying much attention to anyone around her, her eyes taking in everything else however, she'd been making her way throughout the school, investigating and exploring everything in it as much as she possibly could. She loved that she had full range to do as she wished without worrying about what mum was going to say or wear what she wanted and not be teased mercilessly by her sister or brothers. She was happy though she'd been sorted into Hufflepuff, that at least meant that she was in the same house as her brothers had been and her mum. Slytherin was just....weird to her, though dad had been in that house. She turned a corner and heard the voice of a portrait and then one of maybe a student and looked around and saw a girl talking to one of the portraits.

She snickered and tilted her head at her "What did it say?" she asked a little smirk playing on her lips.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 08:13 PM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Putting her hands on her hips, Ailis had simply waited for a response from the portrait she’d been glaring at for some time now. Rudeness wasn’t something she liked dealing with. In fact, she’d been raised not to take it, and that meant showing the portrait that she wasn’t about to. She understood that it wasn’t like she could stop everyone, but one at a time was a goal she could handle. It was a goal anyone should be able to accomplish, if they were so inclined. She had no trouble telling them if they didn’t, anyway.

As such, she’d turned her glare sideways as she heard a snicker coming from nearby, barely adjusting it as she realized a Hufflepuff girl was standing there. It wasn’t nice to snicker at a lecture, but she lowered her gaze a little at the question. Not at the smirk, though. That was still keeping her wall up. “That I didn’t belong up here. The castle’s open to everyone after all,” she said, turning her gaze back onto the portrait to glare at it once more.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 08:04 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She was amused that someone would be that irritated with a portrait. After all the portraits couldn't exactly think for themselves, could they? They were just there. To give directions, irritate people and amuse others weren't they? She watched as the girl stood there with her hands on her hips, a little smile tugging on her lips. She tilted her head at her when she said the portrait had said she didn't belong up there. "That's true, if you shouldn't be, then nor should I. How do you presume we attend class if we can't be here?" she asked the portrait.

Okay, now she was talking to the portrait. And that just felt wrong. Weird and wrong. "I uhh...yeah, just ignore them. My brothers said they got told off a lot by the portraits and just ignored them for the most part." Well as long as the portrait didn't tell the staff of their escapades anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 02:04 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Whether or not the portraits were merely memories of the people they depicted, or whatever exactly animated them, Ailis still felt like that didn’t give them permission to be rude. It didn’t give the Hufflepuff girl permission either, but she hadn’t outright said anything to deserve a glare from her. Just given her little smirks and stuff, which she felt like making sure the girl knew she’d seen. She had, after all. She wasn’t completely oblivious to what went on around her. Riley would have laughed at her if she had been, so she’d always made sure not to get caught unawares. Although she’d been slightly surprised when the girl had agreed with her, even turning to use logic on the offending portrait. Not that she really expected the portrait to answer them. In fact, it nearly looked as if the painted person was ignoring them, which earned another glare.

You have brothers?,” she asked instead, turning her attention back to the badger girl. “So do I. Well, one, but that’s why I was up here. He’s in Gryffindor.” She hadn’t gotten irritated because the portrait had told her off, either. She was irritated because it had said she didn’t belong. That was a totally different thing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 08:54 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She looked up at the portraits, amusement showing as she watched them. Honestly she'd never encountered one that had spoken to her, neither here nor at St. Mungo's when she'd been there in the past. Her brothers had though, especially Torie with his freckles, HAH! She looked towards the girl and nodded at the question "I have two, both are 5th years and in Hufflepuff as well." Puffers, she'd honestly kind of hoped for Gryffindor or something but her mum always said it was because they were so flexible and had a bit of all the houses in them. So maybe that was true. She hadn't really thought about it honestly. "Oh do you?" she asked "Older? Or a twin?" Well, that was a reasonable question wasn't it? She looked about her own age!

"I'm Emma by the way. Emma Yenorin."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 02:22 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Watching the portraits was something Ailis had found herself doing a lot since she’d been at the castle, but then this was the first time any of them had insulted her. Normally they had just done whatever they felt like doing, and it was like watching a play. Especially when the portraits had interacted with each other, having conversations and everything. That wasn’t something she got to see at home, since for the most part she lived in a Muggle area, aside from her immediate family. Her little bubble of magic in it all, but here it was so much bigger. Magic was everywhere, and yet that insult had almost ruined it all. Except the portrait in question had seemed like the lecture had at least gotten something out of it. It had been quiet as her conversation with the Hufflepuff girl had continued, anyway.

They’re both fifth years?,” she asked. “Are they twins or something?” She understood twins. There were two sets of them at home. She couldn’t think of any other way the other girl had two brothers who were the same age, and in the same house. They had to be awfully alike. Sort of like her and her older brother, but not really. Her and Riley were only alike in some ways, obviously. They’d been sorted into different houses after all. “He’s a third year. Two years older than me,” she answered with a nod.

Oh, and she had a name for the girl now too. “Ailis Quinn,” she responded. At least now she could stop thinking of her as the Hufflepuff girl.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 09:14 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She was pretty grateful her mum and dad had stuck to muggle pictures and not watching themselves move around in all the pictures back at home. She thought they were a tad creepy if she was honest. But then she wasn't about to say that to them, it would likely be an insult! She pulled a face at one of them who was eyeing her funny.

"Yep both fifth years." she shook her head though at the next question "It's a bit confusing, Torie was adopted by my mum and dad when he was young, and Jay is my half brother, so is my sister Norah, my half sister I mean." Those were the only two with the same mum and dad. Talk about confusing! She smiled and nodded "So you have an older brother too." she said and sighed shaking her head "Do they treat you like a baby too?" UGH she really hated that!

"Nice to meet you" she said brightly, at least it wasn't so awkward now that they knew each other by name.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 02:52 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

A slight grin crossed Ailis’ face when she noticed Emma giving another of the portraits a dirty look. Apparently her feeling about the situation wasn’t as silly as the Hufflepuff had acted like it was. Not that she knew exactly what had earned the look, just that it hadn’t bothered her. She still felt like she’d taught the portraits a lesson. At least they were staying quiet for now, and the interaction was amusing when it wasn’t insulting. She could deal with the amusing part of it all.

She hadn’t really thought her question was that confusing, either, glancing at the other girl when she’d spoken again. “So neither of them is really your brother? Just halfsies,” and whatever the adopted one counted as. It still didn’t really seem confusing to her. “I live with lots of people. Me, my parents, my brother. My grandparents. And my aunt, uncle and their five kids.” So that meant she didn’t get confused by a lot. “Nope. Aedan and Kearney are the babies. They’re my cousins.” Nobody treated her like a baby, although she was her dad’s princess.

Nice t’meet you too,” she continued with a nod. Meeting people was fun, usually. At least it was when the person didn’t turn around and ignore you two seconds later.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:59 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

“Nice t’meet you too,” she continued with a nod. Meeting people was fun, usually. At least it was when the person didn’t turn around and ignore you two seconds later.
She just shook her head at the portrait now who was smirking back at her. She wasn't going to stoop to the level of telling the portraits off. They couldn't think for themselves anyway right? She'd have to ask her mum that. What all could a portrait do? It was only confined to what was in the picture and could only move between pictures of themselves or in the school, right? Hmm...now her head was spinning trying to figure that one out.

She shook her head "Nope, one is adopted the other is my half brother. My mum and dad met after they were all 2 and 4 years old." she said shrugging. It didn't bother her, she sort of understood it, as Brian was Norah and Jay's dad. She didn't really much like him, but not much she could do there. "Merlin!" she said blinking at her saying how many people she lived with. "How do you get around with so many people underfoot?" She thought her house was crowded with 6 people and a crup! "You're lucky..." she muttered about the bit about not being treated like a baby. Now that was irritating, she hated being treated like that!

She smiled and nodded back.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 03:14 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ailis didn’t really understand why Emma wasn’t actually telling whichever portrait it was that had annoyed her off, but then she’d generally started ignoring most of those that were in the section of corridor they were standing in. That was how she wasn’t entirely sure which portrait it was in the first place, but if she had, she would have told it off for the Hufflepuff. Just because a portrait wasn’t a real person didn’t mean they couldn’t be taught a lesson. Especially if that lesson was how not to be rude to people.

She just nodded as the other girl had verified her understanding that none of her siblings were really whole siblings. It still seemed kind of confusing to her, but then she also understood how her own family could seem strange to people. A grin had crossed her face at the reaction, anyway. That was kind of normal by now. “We have a big house. It used to be a bed and breakfast or something like that way back before my grandparents bought it,” she answered. Plus a lot of them spent a lot of time exploring outside, going into town and that sort of thing. She liked how big and crazy her family could be. “That I’m not the baby, or that I’m not treated like one?,” she asked, a little confused, although the smile had come back before long.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 11:23 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She blinked, she had thought her house was good sized being as it was two levels and even had two kitchens, but merlin! "Wow, I can't imagine having a house that big, it would be nice, maybe I could get lost and my brothers wouldn't find me." Heh, that would be fun. "That you're not treated like one." she said shaking her head "Can't even get away from it here, my brothers still find a way to make sure that I know I'm the 'baby' of the family." Just the thought irritated her really!

She glanced up at the portraits glad that the one finally had stopped making faces at her. She hadn't done anything to it! She definitely wanted to owl her mum now though to find out to what extent those portraits could respond. They didn't have minds...did they? So confusing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 02:49 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Her grandparents’ house hardly seemed that spectacular to Ailis, but then she could see why it could be that way to other people. Especially since most of the people here, including Emma, hadn’t actually ever been there. “Why couldn’t you go outside and hide? I mean, we have a little house out behind ours where we’re allowed to play and stuff.” It was also her aunt and uncle’s base when they were practicing stuff. “And we’re allowed to go out exploring, as long as we’re back for dinner.” She’d never realized her life was that different from anyone else’s. “Why don’t you prove to them you’re not?” Annoying like that usually stopped if the target showed it didn’t bother them. That had always worked for her, anyway.

Either that or telling them off, like she’d done to the portrait who still hadn’t said anything else. Either idea worked, as far as she was concerned. Even portraits could be taught. Everyone knew that, because how could the portrait guarding the Gryffindor common room be taught new passwords all the time if it couldn’t really interact with the students. She was kind of glad there weren’t as many down in the dungeons, though. It was quieter.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 6 2016, 05:08 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was slowly walking down the corridor, she had just left the common room and was about to start making her rounds of the school.. She did this often, just trying to make sure everything was all right..

And it was a nice distraction from everything going on with her at the moment. She sighed, hopefully today there would be less people looking at her angrily.. Surely they would be able to get over the fact that she broke up with Liam..

Right?

Noelle Tousaint

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 12:59 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle was shuffling across the castle, lost as usual. The moving stairs where not helping her, if anything they where making things worse. The castle was too confusing for her, to many turns, secret passages, changing stairs. And to think that she was a fast learner.

While looking for the right direction, she ran straight into a older girl. She looked up to see that it was Head Girl. She had seen her around the castle many times and heard of her name. She seemed to be part of a lot of drama.

Pardon, Noelle said, I hope you're okay. She gave an apologetic smile, and she knew at that moment her veela characteristics where being shown. As much as she hated to use it, hopefully the would be able to make the girl forgive her without any trouble.

--------------------
user posted image
You people are a lot dumber then you realize
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 05:54 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was sort of lost in her own little world when someone ran straight into her! She gasped softly as she stumbled backwards trying to catch herself, onto to back into the wall and fall down onto her backside..

*sigh* Her clumsiness never had good timing and now was one of those times

"I'm fine.. Thanks." She said as she shot the little first year a smile.. "It's no worries, really.." Syah said with a warm smile. "Just watch where you are going next time." Her words were kind as was her tone as she smile down at the girl.

"I know you are in my house, but I don't think we've met before. Syah Kennedy." She said as she extended one of her hands.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 04:29 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

I will, Noelle said as Syah told her to watch out. She was reassured the hear the kindness in Syah's tone, showing that she wasn't in trouble. The girl seemed nice, well at least from first sight.

When the girl asked for an introduction, Noelle said clearly, My name is Noelle Tousaint, First Year. Her French accent was undeniably visible, even though her words where clear and understandable. I wasn't disturbing you, was I? Noelle asked. She didn't was to disturb anyone, as she knew she hated it more then anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 05:43 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Good girl." Syah said with a warm smile as she looked down at the younger girl with a warm smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Noelle, I'm a 6th year and the head girl.. so if you need anything at all, feel free to ask! I'm always here." She lowered her voice ever so slightly. "Especially for members of my own house." She said with a wink.

"Oh, no you weren't disturbing me at all, I usually walk around the castle to make sure everything is in order..Curfew isn't for a few hours.. so I was just wandering really." She explained.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 10:33 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle tried to suppress a laugh. She knew Syah was trying to be kind and welcoming, but she thought that it was a little bit too much. You don't need to talk to me like I'm seven, Noelle said with a smile. She had had quite enough at that with her parents and several other older students.

The best house, and the one that will win the cup, she said after a few moments. Noelle didn't know if that was exactly true, but she knew it would be best if she just pretend that it was her favorite.

When Syah had finished talking, something clicked in Noelle's mind. The girl had said her last name was a Kennedy, which meant according to Rory, that someone in her family was a veela. Syah, you said I could ask you a question, Noelle started, trying to keep her voice strong, Do you, by any chance, have a veela in you family? At that moment, Noelle tried to keep her eyes off Syah, as she knew what she had just said could be interpreted as very rude.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 02:44 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah groaned softly as Noelle spoke.. "I'm so sorry.. some of the younger Hufflies can be a little.. young.. and scared, so I need to be extra careful with them, I forgot I was talking to a Ravenclaw." She said with a warm smile as she leaned back against the wall.

She groaned a little.. "I hope we win the cup.. Slytherin is sort of running away with it at the moment.. Much to my chagrin.." Sometimes it felt like it was just her earning points.. Sadly.

Syah's purple eyes flew to Noelle as she spoke and she started a little.. "Well.. Yes. I mean.. it's not much.. I even have some fairy in my blood as well.. hence my eye color.. but.. yeah.. I do as does all of my family.. the Blackthorns and the Snows."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 09:27 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle gave a small smile, she understood exactly how the Hufflepuffs could act like little kids. She didn't want to tell Syah off, it was just so she could get the memo. It's fine, she said simply.

To Syah's next point, Noelle shrugged, she didn't quite understand the House Cup yet, even though she was slowly making her way to comprehend it. We will win, don't worry, just give it some time, she said, in an encouraging voice. But she highly doubted this was true.

The point that excited Noelle the most, was Syah's answer. Even if it was brief, knowing that the Head Girl had some veelas in her family, made it fell like she could easily fit in. Really, but nobody care's... they still act normal... it doesn't effect, she said, struggling to find the words for what she wanted to say.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 02:06 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled warmly down at Noelle as she spoke and she slowly nodded.. "No one cares.. though we don't have a whole lot in us.. Not nearly enough to Dazzle anyone! But I do know two Veela's, and they are half Veela's.. And they fit in just fine." She said with a nod..

"This is Hogwarts,not Beauxbatons.. My cousin.. Azura.. just transferred from there.. She's in Ravenclaw as well..

Perhaps you might want to talk to her?"
She smiled again.. "We like you for you.. not because of what you are."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 04:50 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle gave a big smile, this was music to her ears. Without any hesitation she said, Well you have one more in your lot. Hopefully in a week or so, she would get out of the habit of hiding this fact. She wasn't going to share it too the world, but if it came out there was no harm done.

I would love to meet her, Noelle added. Meeting new people was much more enjoyable here at Hogwarts, they where all kind and caring.

During the few moments of silence, Noelle soon remembered what she was one her way of doing.Well I have to go, but it was nice meeting you, and sorry again, she said before continuing her way down the stairs. Right before they where out of hearing distance she said, Au revoir, Syah.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 08:33 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon wandered around the halls, looking for Vi, or maybe his sister...honestly even seeing Liam or Wes would be nice! He was feeling rather lonely, and then remembered that he wouldn't be finding Liam or Sy anytime soon...apparently there was something going on with the Fallons...

And Wes was probably with his girlfriend. He really wanted to find Vi! It had already been like 4 hours since they'd seen each other and he was missing her horribly!

At this point, he really just wanted some company...was that too much to ask for?

*sigh*

Leah Winchester

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cecelia Charleston
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 09:19 AM

Gryffindor First Year
1 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Cecelia stopped by to talk to the portraits like an other evening. They were nice, but they never understood when she said modern words. Cece had plenty of friends, but she felt they were lonely standing there all day.

"Hello, Lady Lilly. How do you do?" She asked one of the nearby portraits. Te portrait smiled then left to another picture. Cecelia chuckled to herself.

(anyone may join)
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 02:02 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake stood near some portraits. Normally, he would talk to them, but he had important things on hi mind. Why does it? ... You need to ... where are you? ... hi" Jake muttered to himself, but yet he finds someone else standing there with him. Jake shakes it off and smiles.

Phoenix Raven

This post has been edited by Jake Short: Nov 12 2016, 03:47 PM
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 04:26 PM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix was just passing a few portraits when she heard someone mumbling. She turned around to see a boy, obviously lost in thought. Honestly, Phoenix was scared. He seemed to look fine, but she wondered if he got hit in the head. She took a step forward. "Um, hi?" He seemed to shake whatever he was doing off and smiled. At least she knew he was friendly! And he seemed to be a Puff. Phoenix hadn't met a lot of puffs. And as far as she knew, they were nice. So that was good.

Jake Short

This post has been edited by Phoenix Raven: Nov 12 2016, 04:30 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 11:40 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake looked up to see another girl and he blushed deep red. "I was talking to .. He smiled and paused. She would think he was weird if he was talking to himself. A portrait. I was talking to a portrait." Jake blushed aain. How could he explain he was talking to an imaginaring person in his head?

The girl was probably think he was weird, but he sort of acted like that. Pull yourself together. He nodded to no one and asked, "So, how are you? I'm Jake by the way."
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 09:49 AM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix nodded and pressed her lips together. He didn't look so sure. Maybe he was hiding something that he didn't want anyone to know about? What could that be anyways? A million questions filled Phoenix's head. "Oh, I see. I didn't hear their voice."

Phoenix noticed the shinning gold and black badge on his robes. A puff. he was a puff. They usually were really nice, but Phoenix hadn't met a lot of them. "I'm doing fine. I'm Phoenix Raven."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 04:12 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake smiled and nodded. She didn't seem like she didn't believe him, but apparently dropped it. Which Jake was glad for. "Yeah." Jake said, nodding his head.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jake." Jake smiled nervously. Phoenix seemed nice enough.
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Raven
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 10:27 AM

Gryffindor First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix nodded when she introduced himself. She didn't rally know what to say. "Well, I'd better get going. Nice meeting you." she said, and walked away.

(End Of Rp)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ