View All Announcements

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Second Floor Corridor
Zelda Fitzgibbons
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 12:18 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1207 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Zelda couldn't help but smile back at Prof. Blair. She just had this...this thing about her. Ever since the first time Zelda had actually talked to her, outside of class, she knew there was something she liked about her.

Is good really fun though? I mean, bad's fun. Getting in trouble, as you probably know too well yourself.

She said this all jokingly especially the last part...although she was serious. She loved getting in trouble...other than the actual being in trouble part. She never liked that.

Well, it's glad that you're back. I really hope I can get myself together by next term and take my title back.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
All the shinies are done by the awesomeness of Alex Valen...XD
||BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!||PROFILE||CALLBOARD||WAND||
Family Needed
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:02 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP))

Kate was sent back to Hogwarts for a while. She needs to stay there for a while until she is told to go back to Durmstrang. She was really happy to be back and the first place she went to is the Slytherin common room. She was really happy. She rapidly wear her Slytherin uniform. She is now happy that she has a pin that she is a Junior Prefect of Slytherin. She wore it for the first time. She knows she has to make some rounds like the Prefects do. She doesn't know if she should have accompanied herself with a prefect. The second thing she do in her return was to make rounds. She's really an ambitious girl. Doing things to get what she want. Being a future prefect. However, she misses someone as she return here. Her Boyfriend.. She doesn't know what will happen. Kate continued walking in the corridor looking if something fishy is happening.

((Tag: Jeremy and Cass))

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:07 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass was making her way back to the common room after a long day. She had finally made it to the second floor, after frequent stops, as she was lazy and couldn't be bothered to do much.
Pretty much asleep on her feet she didn't hear the footsteps approaching her from the other end of the corridor. So, subsequently, she walked straight into the person coming towards her. Stumbling back a few steps, she blinked her eyes to peer at the person she had hit.
To her absolute surprise it was the one and only Kate. She hadn't realised she was back from Durm and was estactic to see her.
"KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, fligning her hands around her friends.
She then stood back and jumped up and down on her feet yelling.
"You're back, you're back, YOU'RE BACK!!!"
She may have been just a little excited to see her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Alex for this set!

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:16 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy strolled along the second floor corridor, wandering aimlessly around as it was the time in between two of his classes. Walking along leisurely, it was not long before he heard a shout. Not really catching what the shouter had said, he hurried towards where it came from, thinking that someone might need help.

Turning a corner, he saw two people that made him stop in his tracks. There they were, Kate and Cass, his two best friends. Only he was kind of ignoring Cass for now. As to why he was doing it, even he didn't know. All he knew was that Cass had been the first one to ignore him and he was just returning the favor. He wanted to go greet Kate, but was hesitating because of Cass' presence.

After a bit of thinking, he shook himself and reminded himself that he shouldn't make decisions based on his and Cass' arguments. This was Kate, his first best friend, back for a visit to school. He had to greet her.

He approached them with less enthusiasm than he would usually have, but greeted Kate with a grin nonetheless. "Kate! I didn't expect you back 'til next term!" he said, coming over and giving his best friend a big old hug. He nodded at Cass and said: "Hey Cass." with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

--------------------
user posted image
credit goes to Kate Marie Samja

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."
Profile|Callboard|Shipper
PMEmailYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:30 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was surprised when someone screamed her name. She saw it was Cass. She smiled widely. Cass hold both her hands and started jumping screaming she is back. She jump with her saying, "Yes I'm back Yes, I'm back for now" She said to Cass. She then continued, "I missed you a lot Cass" She gave her a hug after that. She missed her friends a lot.
Suddenly, Jeremy arrived she maybe have to be used on being asked on why is she back that soon. She then said, "Hi Jems!! Wait aren't you happy that I'm back...for a while" She said with a questionable expression.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:47 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass continued to jump up and down. "I'm so glad I get to see you, at least for a little while." She stopped bouncing as Jeremy arrived. Possibly the only thing that could ruin her jubilant mood was him.
She poked him and with each poke said, "Hello Germ, Hello Germ, Hello Germ.." repeatedly, trying to make him annoyed so he would actually talk to her.
She kept this up, seeing how he would react, while in her mind hoping Kate wouldn't set them on fire or something.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:49 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy gave out a genuine chuckle at Kate's statement. How silly of her to think that he was actually unhappy to see her back. "Of course I'm happy! I have my best friend back after all!" he said, avoiding Cass' eye, "But I kinda assumed you'd try and spend a lot more time with Jay." he added, smiling teasingly at her.

Not too soon after he had finished his teasing statement, Cass started poking him relentlessly. He was really confused and wondered how to react to this. Judging by her actions, Cass apparently wanted him to notice her. He wasn't about to give in that easily, and just gritted his teeth, saying: "Cass, could you please stop that, it's getting kind of annoying." while smiling a faux smile.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 11:45 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She smiled at Cass. She was happy to see her friend that happy. She then said, "I'm so glad that I'll be here for a while too. Maybe it's just part of the program to give us some vacation to our own school in case we are home sick" She said looking at Cass.
She then smiled widely looking at Jeremy when he said he had her best friend back. She then said, "I'm Also happy to see my best friend again. At least not in a place that is really dangerous and where creatures can eat you" Kate said jokingly remembering the time they met at the Hellheim. They were almost eaten by a giant snake. When Jeremy started teasing her she blushed. She had spend almost all of her time there with Jay. She then said, "Yeah, ummm I really spent a lot od time with him". She said with a smile remembering what happen there.

She laughed seeing how Cass poked Jeremy. Hearing her say germ makes her want to get a cleaning solution. However, Kate was surprised on how Jeremy reacted. It was weird Jeremy getting annoyed?? Kate then said, "Is everything alright with you two?"

Kate saw her owl flying having a letter in her beak. She grabbed the letter and it was from the Headmaster. She rapidly read it. It says that the Foreign Exchange Program was dismissed in Durmstrang. She will totally return in Hogwarts this term. She was a bit shock and doesn't know how to react. Should she be happy or should she be sad? She felt a part of her was ripped suddenly thinking of Jay. She haven't even said goodbye to him. She remember saying she will be back. The smile in her face was gone. She was in a shock expression holding the letter with her other hand.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: May 1 2012, 03:15 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass stopped poking Jeremy and stuck her tongue out at him. She then turned to Kate, effectively ignoring him again. She was happy to have made him annoyed, at least that was getting a reaction out of him.

"Hmm maybe. That's nice of them if that's the truth." It was nice for Kate to have some time at home, with her friends, in any case.

Kate then asked what was wrong with Jeremy and her. She smiled and tried to make a joke of it. "Nothing. Germ just got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. Didn't you Germ?" She stood on his foot, trying to make him at least nod in agreement and not make Kate suspicsious.

She then saw Kate's shocked expression as her owl flew in and then flew away. She bouned around Kate in a circle trying to read the later and saying imaptiently. "what does it say? What does it say? What does it say!"

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: May 1 2012, 04:33 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: May 1 2012, 07:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy grinned as Kate started blushing at the mention of Jay. Yeah, she had it bad for the guy. Though he didn't really understand the concept of being attracted to people from the opposite gender yet, he did appreciate the effect it had to both parties involved, and was willing to exploit that for a bit of good-natured fun. "So, how much time are we talking about? You didn't spend whole days with him did you?" he said, nudging Kate with a suggestive smile.

Jeremy grunted as Cass suddenly stood on his foot. He understood that as a sign that Kate was seeing right through him. He needed to up his acting a bit. "Yeah," he said, "Just fell out of bed this morning is all."

When an owl suddenly made an appearance, Jeremy watched it with interest. What did it deliver? As Cass started jumping around, asking Kate what the letter was about. He merely stayed in place and raised an eyebrow at Kate, making it clear that he had noticed her sudden change in demeanor and he wanted to know what had caused that.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 2 2012, 10:16 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate giggled seeing the two seems to play with each other. However, she feels odd. She knows that there something behind this two. She decided to act right now. She just smiled at them and didn't gave a negative reaction.

When Jeremy asked how much they are talking about and spending the whole day with him. Kate giggled and said, "Umm I did spend whole days with him. Were always together even in classes." She said while blushing.

Being in a very shock mode. Cass asked her impatiently. She said "I won't be going back to Durmstrang to finish the FEP." Her eyes suddenly teared up. She haven't said goodbye to Jay and even her friends that made her sad. She never thought her tears would fall saying in a sad tone, "I never had a chance to say goodbye to him properly" Her eyes just turned red but no fire appeared because she can control it now.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: May 2 2012, 11:45 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass frowned as Kate teared up and so she stopped bouncing. She threw her arms around her friend and hugged her. Pating her gently on the back Cass said, "Hey now, don't cry it'll be alright. You'll get to see him again."

She leant back a bit from Kate so she could smile at her, she ignored her red eyes and said. "Guess what. Claw pride month is going on and Durm can come. Maybe he can meet you there and you can say goodbye properly?"

There, that was a sensible suggestion and would hopefully stop Kate's crying.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: May 3 2012, 06:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy chuckled as Kate's blush deepened at the mention of spending whole days with Jay. This was just too easy. His recently reacquired good mood disappeared though, when tears started to fall from her eyes. He watched on as Cass gave her a hug, merely putting a hand on her shoulder and squeezing it to show his support. He nodded at Cass' suggestion, agreeing that it would be best if Kate at least had a chance to say goodbye. He smiled as an idea hit him.

"Cass is right, you can invite him to go to the claw pride month. That way you can say see you later. Not goodbye, that sounds way too final." he said, regurgitating something he had heard from a movie somewhere.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 4 2012, 03:47 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was happy to have friends like Jeremy and Cass. Hearing them say those words made her feel at ease. She wiped her tears and thought :Yes, I will be able to see him again: She look at them and said, "Maybe your right. We can meet again in the claw pride month. Thanks Jems, Cass. If you weren't here when I got this message maybe I fainted or something." She said trying to smile at Cass and Jeremy. She put the letter in her pocket. She wants to change the topic and not think of it. She then said, "I think we should change the topic. I don't want to think of it. It will just make me sad. Ummm.. You know there's a difference in studying here and in Durmstrang. I got a lot of warnings never to walk alone in durmstrang. Weird right?" She said looking at Cass and Jeremy. Inside her the news is still bugging her but she's good at hiding stuff she don't want to worry much in their first meeting after she came back.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: May 4 2012, 05:01 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass grinned at Kate and took a step back from her. "Really, that's what friends are for." Hopefully Jeremy would nod in agreement to her statement or something so they could keep up their display of friendship.
She listened as Kate changed the conversation topic. Something about not walking alone in the wall of Durmstrang. Quite sarcastically she said, "I can't imagine why that would be! Do you have any suggestions?"
She rolled her eyes, really thinking that you were likely to be attacked or killed if you walked the halls of durmstarng alone.

(Jeremy...I just spent ages making something awesome for you and then my photoshop died and it didn't save http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: May 4 2012, 09:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy nodded as Kate suggested a change in topic. This particular one was way too dreary for their first conversation with Kate back at Hogwarts. He raised an eyebrow though, at Kate's choice of question. He couldn't help but chuckle as Cass put on her sarcastic voice. He shook his head and said: "Well, there is that little itty bitty matter of the possibility of getting killed while walking the halls there."

(Sorry for the unimaginative post. Writer's block, i think it's called. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif Oh, and Cass, it's alright, just make a new one! If you're up for it that is? http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: May 5 2012, 03:00 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate smiled as she listen to them. However all she said was true. But she then giggled, "You know although they say that to me. You know I'm not that scardy cat. I walk to the hallways alone. Always have my wand ready. Well, I'm always ready to burn someone if they messes up with me. *Chuckles* By the way, It's the claw pride month and as far as I know one of us is a claw *stares at Cass*" She waited for Cass's reaction.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: May 5 2012, 03:14 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass grinned evilly at Kate's speech and had a brilliant idea. "Hmm, yes. Claw Pride month and i have a very very special role. Want to see how brave you are and test your mettle than follow me."
With that she turned into a toad, a power granted to her from being a macbeth witch, and hoped off down the corridor to the pride month areana.

(Follow the frog haha HERE)

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jeremy Campbell
 Posted: May 5 2012, 07:07 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jeremy laughed as Kate stated that she was no scaredy cat and described how she walked the halls of Durmstrang, unafraid and always ready for a fight. He was laughing, but he knew her words to be true, as he had seen no other person as ready to fight for themselves as Kate.

He raised an eyebrow at Cass' next statement, his jaw dropping when she suddenly turned into a toad. This was getting weird. Despite the weirdness of it all, he still followed in Cass' and Kate's wake, shaking his head while walking.

(END RP)

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 01:28 PM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna Love

Addison was planning on raiding the hospital wing for supplies. She had run out of supplies, and she was going to be teaching in a few days. While she knew that she could buy the supplies, this was more interesting. It was like sharing the resources.

So Addison was quickly walking down the second floor corridor, with a list of the supplies she was going to take. But she wasn't looking where she was going, and bumped into somebody.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Anna Love
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 02:24 PM

Staff
7 POSTS
32 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna was going back to this hospital wing. She had been out of the hospital wing because she had lost her necklace and she just found it. The raven haired woman wasn't looking where she went and bumped into Addison. Anna immediately fell down on the floor and got up. She looked at Addison and said I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. By the way what are you doing here? She asked this question after Anna looked at Addison and realized that Addison wasn't a healer.
PMEmail
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 10:35 PM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Addison had no idea why the other woman was apologizing. Addison was the one who bumped into her. Addison turned red and replied Oh don't worry. I was also at fault. And then the woman asked what she was doing there. Addison was not expecting this at all. Addison stammered um....um...ah... I was here to visit a healer. I hurt myself and need some medicine. Lots of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Anna Love
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 07:13 AM

Staff
7 POSTS
32 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna looked at Addison and shrugged Oh well okay. What happened? I'm a healer so I know how to heal. This was turning very awkward now. She hated being awkward though she didn't know if it was her upbringing or her personal experiences. She smiled a bit more friendly at Addison.
PMEmail
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 08:22 AM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((I apologize for the slow response)

Addison was in a mess now. All she wanted was to take some ingredients. As Addison was trying desperately to come up with an injury so she could get the medicine, she began to sweat profusely. All Addison could say was Ummm.ahhhh.....I....had a wierd plant bite me. There, that was logical reason.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 01:18 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

If anyone saw CeCe they would describe her as bored which she was. She had nothing to do. CeCe got bored of reading, she had no ideas for a story or a song, and she had all her songs memorized. Which brought her her to the second floor looking for nothing in particular. Probably someone to talk to or maybe something else. At the moment CeCe did not know.

Bri Quinn

This post has been edited by Cece Goldstein: Dec 15 2016, 01:19 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ