View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Middle Of The Room
Edward de Cruce
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 11:34 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
387 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

So. This was Ed's first actual participation in a prank... and he was requested to bring the mortar and pestle. The pounder set, as he liked to call it. Just in case, he snuck along his dragon-hide gloves and followed the directions in a letter that was scrawled in an extreme hurry. He recognized the splotchy handwriting to be Les', and man he wondered what she was up to... upon getting there, he said, "Why hey there girls. And Les..." he said with an evil grin, reaching for his knapsack.

He then extracted his dragon-hide gloves, along with the mortar and pestle. "I heard you're missing these components? Here you go, use my set," she said with a grin on his face.

--------------------
PM
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 11:53 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Yay! Ed was here, and he had the mortor and pestle thingy! She jumped up and down in excitement. "Yes! Awesome. Now we can really get started!" She grinned happily and dragged a desk over, setting the mortor and pestle thingy on it. She also put the baggy of leaves on the desk, beside it. "Ooh, goody. You brought gloves too." She said, grinning at Ed.

She looked over at the two cauldrons, and giggled.
"We're gonna mash up the leaves, and then mix 'em into the hand cream and also into the soap. It's gonna be awesome! We just have to figure out how to get it to the slytherins.." She looked thoughtful, then shrugged. Eh, she'd think of something. "Who should to the leaf mashing?" She asked, with a glance around. She could do it, or maybe Ed would want to.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 03:33 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis saw another lad come in, this must be Ed Les had told her about, "hey there! I'm Alestis, and we are up to no good," she said putting her hand across her chest and looking at him solemnly, as if she were attending an AA meeting.

She grinned as Les took care of the mortar and pestle. "goos thinking on the gloves there," she said grinning, "it wouldn't do to get this stuff on ourselves, we need it to get on the slytherins, and no-one else"

She was still melting the soap, it was nearly ready, she lowered the heat, just in case. She didnt want the soap to burn, she didn't know if it could even do that, but she didnt want to risk it.

Now to add the mashed ivy.

"Well, whoever's going to do it had better hurry up," she bossed, from her seated position in the middle of the room. She never had trouble bossing people around, even the grown-ups. Not that they ever listened to her, which just made her talk even more loudly.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 01:54 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia giggled when Alestis said she was up to no good. "Yep! All of us!" She agreed, grinning. She decided to do the leaf stuff, so she grabbed the leaves and the mortor and pestle thingy. She threw some leaves in it and looked up at Ed. "How do you use this? Just.. grind it around until it's a mush?" She asked, demonstrating what she thought you were supposed to do with it. She was glad for her gloves, that way she didn't get any of the poison ivy on her!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Oct 1 2011, 08:13 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

{New RP}

Parchment Society Tutoring Session

Zaylie made her way to an empty classroom, wand and some extra parchment in hand. She also carried a small shoebox under her arm. She had signed up to tutor transfiguration for Parchment Society, and she was looking forward to getting started. She poked her head into a classroom, making sure no one else was studying there before stepping inside. She set the box on one of the spare desks, opening it to reveal a large round, black button and a needle. Then Zaylie hopped up to sit on another desk, swinging her legs and waiting for her pupil to arrive.

{Tag: Theseus Moncrief-Moore}

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Oct 3 2011, 07:57 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

When receiving an owl from a Hufflepuff student Thee was full of hope that it was from Jaelexus but no, work owl! At least he will be working with a Puff girl! And a head Student! Lucky guy!
The hard time was finding the empty classroom.
“Hello, you must be Zaylie?” – Thee asked curious, she was probably Ying's age and that would be nice!

--------------------
user posted image

Set and "Us" Banner by Jae
Shipper * GryffLeaders * Us
PMEmailYIM
^
Zaylie Jennings
 Posted: Oct 3 2011, 09:35 AM

Alumni
4013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Zaylie had been swinging her legs, idly wondering what she would be having for supper, and thinking about checking out some of the Slythoween activities after, when she heard her name and looked up with a smile. "Yes, I'm Zaylie!" she told the younger boy in a friendly way, holding out her right hand to shake his. "You must be Theseus? Ready for some transfig?" she asked him, her smile widening as she motioned for him to have a seat and taking her wand out of her back pocket.

--------------------
user posted image
^credit to cutee @ rcr
PMWebsite
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 10:37 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Sorry for the late reply! I totally forgot this, plus RL is crazy!)

“Yes I Am, but please call me Thee, Theseus is too formal!” – He joked and took a seat next to Zaylie, he couldn’t avoid but look at her badge. Cool! She’s Head Student from Hufflepuff! Thee, got a thing for puffs just to let you know! He smiles when she asked about Transfiguration. “Yes I am, I want to do my best on it.” – This time Theseus wasn’t joking he was starting to find that Transfiguration was probably his favorite subject.

--------------------
user posted image

Set and "Us" Banner by Jae
Shipper * GryffLeaders * Us
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Dec 26 2011, 07:45 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse was walking on the third floor when he spotted a door that was slightly ajar. Naturally, being the twelve year old boy he was, his curiosity was aroused, so he approached the door. He peeked in, seeing a classroom, but it was very empty. It could be because it was before term was to start up again, but he guessed that the room hadn’t been used in awhile. But why was the door open, then? Oh well. Having nothing better to do with his time, Jesse walked into the room, and shut the door behind him. He sat down at one of the many desks and looked around, wondering if there was really anything to do. Maybe somebody’d show up eventually. If not, and if he didn’t fall asleep first, then he’d leave to look around the castle yet again.

[tag;; Angela Singer]

--------------------
user posted image
|Wonderful set made by Alex!|
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Dec 26 2011, 09:42 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela was wandering around, she wasn't in that mood to go outside as she usually didn't enjoy the cold weather outside the school. She saw a door on the third floor and was quiet sure that the door may lead to a room, Angela was exhausted, she didn't have any other choice rather than seating at a place because Ravenclaw common room was far away from the third floor, she opened the door and without looking inside she closed it, when she turned back, she realised that she wasn't alone, a boy was seating there, Angela shyly sat at one of the desk.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 07:43 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse stared blankly at the chalkboard on the wall; wishing he could see through it. Magic couldn’t make a person develop x-ray vision, could it? Because that would be awesome. But he was snapped out of his daydreaming by the sound of the classroom’s door opening. A girl entered the room, shut the door, and sat down at nearby desk. Jesse looked at her for a minute, before speaking up, “You as bored as I am?” Why else would she be in an empty classroom? For the same reason as him. Boredom. As an afterthought, he offered up his name. “I’m Jesse.”

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 02:06 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela looked up when the boy asked her if she was as bore as he was, before she could speak up, the boy introduced himself as Jesse. " Hello Jesse, I am Angela, Angela Singer "-she said in a very low voice with a grin.

"Well, I am not bored, actually....umm"- She paused for couple of seconds, she wasn't able to decide what she would state the reason for seating in this room , that she was exhausted or too lazy to go to common room, she hates to lie and moreover to show off so she continued " I was tired and moreover the Common room is away, so.....i decided to seat."

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Dec 30 2011, 07:58 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“Nice to meet you, Angela Singer.” Jesse grinned back, invoking her full name, only because she provided it. “Good reasons, for sure. I’m a bit tired too, but bored more than anything else. Hopefully I won’t be bored much longer.” Maybe the two of them could do something interesting with the room; its decor was quite depressing. Nothing seemed to have been used for decades, if not weeks. Well, at least he had company now. So far, during his time at Hogwarts, he’d had good experiences meeting new people. Even if the meetings started out badly, they usually ended great. Jesse wasn’t one for making enemies.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 12:21 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela was a sort of boring, she couldn't think about anything interesting in that empty classroom." Yeah, hope so. " she replied.

" Well, using charms is not a good idea. "- She said hoping that Jesse would find something interesting. Angela was a Ravie, so she couldn't think about anything else rather than studying novels or books or practicing charms or spells, which was according to other was a boring thing.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 10:30 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse frowned; it looked like he would have to be the imagination in this room. “Eh, charms wouldn’t help here. I can’t really use my wand anyways.” It wasn’t broken; but he hadn’t learned any spells, so for now, it was basically just a stick of wood. “Stay here.” Jesse pushed his chair back from the desk and stood. He walked over to the dusty blackboard, searching for any sort of chalk. Luckily, there were a few stray pieces left; and they hadn’t crumbled, so he could still use them. Since Angela looked like she might be a Ravenclaw - he was hinted by her robes - she might appreciate his next act. He turned around to face the classroom, pretending it had students in every seat. “Alright class, listen up. Today we’ll be learning about.. electronics.” He had decided his class would be a Muggle Studies one; he knew a lotabout muggles, so it would work. It would also explain why he, as the teacher, wasn’t using any magic. Jesse drew a likeness of a computer on the board, glad it wasn’t too sloppy. “Okay, can anybody tell me what this is?” If Angela didn’t know - but he thought she probably did - then he could pretend another student answered. No, he wasn’t crazy; though it may seem like it. Just an actor. Though, it was almost the same thing.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 10:42 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela loves to read books and practice charms, she had practiced some of the charms given in book although they weren't allowed to use magic outside the class but she found that nobody actually cares about it until one practice in the front of a prefect or the Professors.

Jesse ordered Angela to stay at the place where she was seating, Angela nodded and then saw Jesse walking over to the Board, pretending as if the Class is full, Angela got startled when he acted as a Professor, she hadn't thought about it but when he asked about the electronics, Angela laughed because electronics was what everybody did use in their life, its an important part of their life, it was a simple question which almost everybody can answer but then she realized that she was in Hogwarts and electronics wasn't common for the students rather than a muggleborn.
Angela raised her hand so that Jesse or Prof. Jesse could see her hand and would allow her to answer.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 09:58 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse saw Angela raise her hand, and he grinned; glad that she was willing to play along. He pointed at her, and spoke, “Yes, Ms. Singer? You know what this electronic piece is?” If she was muggle-born, she’d know it was obviously a computer, albeit an oddly drawn one. Jesse knew all about electronics, even though he was half-blood. Why? Well, his dad hated magic now, simple as that. So they only did things the muggle way. It was too bad he couldn’t prevent Jesse coming to Hogwarts; but Jesse couldn’t help it. Anyways, he waited for Angela to answer the question. If you could really call it a question.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Jan 3 2012, 09:41 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jesse pointed at Angela and allowed her to speak. "Electronics are the Circuits or devices using transistors, microchips, and other components" She answered and giggled. She wondered If she spoke in a correct way because she didn't find suitable words to explain it so she stated it in the way she can.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 02:27 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

When Angela spoke up, Jesse knew she was definitely a Claw. Well, if they became friends, he’d definitely be asking her for help on homework. “Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Great job, Angela.” He clapped, and then wondered what else they could possibly do. He was running out of acting ideas; and that wasn’t so good. “So, Angela, what classes have you signed up for, so far?” Jesse asked, placing the piece of chalk down. Really, if he didn’t find a good topic of conversation soon, things would become quite awkward, and Jesse didn’t deal well with awkward.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 09:30 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela noticed Jesse was running out of the his idea as he clapped, Angela simply smiled as he praised her. Then she saw Jesse putting the chalk down, he might wasn't in that mood to continue that or he couldn't take that anymore or might have felt awkward or....... Angela stopped thinking about the reasons as Jesse asked about the classes she took."Transfiguration A, Household charms, Basic charm and spell A, Fun with potion, Basic Potion B....." She tried to remember other classes ".......Arithmancy, Divination, Herbology and DADA A" - She said. She took 10 classes, it would be very difficult for her to cop up but she was a Ravie and of course she loves to study, it won't be difficult for her."What about you" - She asked him in a very polite way.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:50 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse almost gaped at Angela when she listed her classes off. One by one, his mouth got wider and wider, until he snapped his jaw shut. “Wow! I sure hope you’ll be able to do them all.” He himself was just going with the bare minimum; taking a full load would be near impossible. “I’m doing Herbology with Professor Shukurova, DADA, and basic charms and spells.” He mentioned Fee’s name because he actually knew the teacher, and liked her a lot. She was a nice woman. “I think that means we’ll be in three of the same classes together; that is, if we get the same professors.” And he hoped they did; maybe they when they had any sort of group studies, they could pair up and help each other out. Jesse was smart, but there were still those occasional things that stumped him. Magic seemed like it might be one of them.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 10:37 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela giggled when she saw Jesse shutting his mouth."Yeah i hope too"- She said thinking how it would be like taking 10 classes and completing the homework of all the subjects, Angela became happy as she heard Jesse saying that he took Herbology, DADA and basic charms and spells because they could help each other in the homework and that would make it easy for her to cope up."You are in which house?"- She suddenly asked him which later made Angela felt a bit Awkward but she was sure that he didn't belong to Slytherin.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Jesse Sellers
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 07:29 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
208 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jesse responded to her question quickly, “I’m a Gryffindor, what about you?” He was still fairly positive that she was, indeed a Ravenclaw; but that didn’t mean the other houses couldn’t have a high level of intellect. He could be wrong, for all he knew. But Jesse was seldom wrong. Alright, that was a flat-out lie, but he was pretty sure in this case. It was a bit too obvious. He waited for her to answer the question; wondering what topic they should speak on next. He was never good with these conversation-starters; something he’d been realising a lot quite recently.

--------------------
user posted image
Jesse's Plot|call-board
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 08:17 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela had heard about Gryffindor, like they are brave etc but except Tally, she hadn't ever talked with any other. It didn't amused her that he belong to Gryffindor. "I am a Claw"- She said smiling."Have you ever went to a muggle school?" - She asked him and later realised that if he might have been a pureblood."If you are muggle born or something like that"- She added, she knew that pureblood or halfblood witches and wizards didn't prefer to go to muggle school.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 12:23 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[[ NEW SLYTHERIN GROUP RP ]]

user posted image

Marshie was so excited when she woke up. This is HER day. Marshie is celebrating her birthday and she decided to throw a party. All her co-slytherins are invited. She took a bath and prepared herself. She applied a lighter make up and a pink lipstick. Lastly, she put on her beautiful dress that her mum gave her. At first she was a little hesitant to ask her parents but she she made a resolution that whatever happens she's going to fight for it. Later on they said yes. They want her to be happy. The theme for her party was pink, so her guests will sure be wearing pink outfits. For her to be different from them, she decided to wear a white dress with some crystal embroidered to it and a pink silk belt . She looked at herself at the mirror one last time. After she was satisfied with her look, she left her dormitory.

Marshie reached the third floor and went inside at one of the empty classrooms. This is where she decided to throw her party. Her house elves were still finishing some last touches with her party. Marshie made sure that everything was set. The place, foods and the music. She was a bit nervous because this is her first time hosting an event like this in school. She approached the music generator that enables to play whatever music you like. She also saw the harp that her father gave her. She's going to play this for her fellow slytherins later at the party.

She walked around making sure everything was set. "Thank you for all your hard work. You'll all be rewarded for this. You can all go home now." Marshie said to the house elves. Then after a few seconds, they all vanished. Marshie smiled and was so contented with the room decorations. Now all left to do was to wait for her guests. Hope they'll all come.

<<MY BIRTHDAY OUTFIT>>

This post has been edited by Marshie Padua: Feb 29 2012, 12:24 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome sig by MARGARET P. // Slythoween '11 (by Nearra) // Slytherin Pride (by Nei)

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Taimat Valenti
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 03:58 AM

Slytherin Second Year
212 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

It was with a certain amount of surprise that Taimat received the invitation for a birthday party. In retrospect it was fairly apparent that it was a generic card developed and sent to everyone with the same over and under tones. That of House Sis/Brohood. However for Taimat, he was rather touched at the gesture and had decided that he was definitely going. Too do any less for such a beautiful invitation was akin to political murder. Sighing slightly to himself, the Novice Magus tightened the belt that lay tessellated around his waist.
Since that fight with Corey he had been a little sore around the waist so he genuinely planning on being a little less enthusiastic about this party then he was most others. It was a shame he found dancing such a enjoyable activity because that encounter had murdered any hopes he had off putting in his dancing shoes.
Examining his naked torso the mirror he breathed out a slight breath at the massive amount of bruising. Pulling on his undershirt, because it did look like it was going to be cold again tonight before Spring prevailed over Autumn, and the castle was awfully drafty. Pulling over the lacy shadowy fabric a striped silver and green jumper along with a pair of artfully strained jeans, he took off for the area that the envelope had indicated.
Arriving with what he felt was good time, he smiled to the host, enjoying the pink glow of the room Taimat gave a cheery wave, and walked over, a peaceful smile on his face.
"Thank you for the wonderful invitation Marshie, please call me Matt."

outfit

This post has been edited by Taimat Valenti: Feb 29 2012, 03:59 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|GFX Credits: Margret|Profile|Callboard|Wand|Magical Theory|
PMEmail
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:19 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate dressed in Pink as stated in the invvitation. She was happy that it was her friends birthday. She was thinking if she will put a belt that can match her outfit. She tried it on but it didn't match. Kate prepared a cupcake with a candle on it on the top. She brought a lighter with her so as she entered she will light the candle in the cupcake as a surprise. Marshie was one of ner friends that she was happy to have. It was good that they didn't met when Kate changed or else Marshie would see how Kate fight with her friends. Luckily now she have change back thanks to her other friends. Kate lighted the candle and went in the room. She sang "Happy birthday to you (2x) happy birthday happy birthday.. Happy birthday to you" Kate walk towards Marshie and allowed her to blow the candles. Kate smiled and heard sounds from a music generator and saw a harp. Kate said, "This place is sooo beautiful. Happy birthday Marshie" Kate said with a smile

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Kyrina Jenkins
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:40 AM

Slytherin Third Year
67 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Kyrina was having a walk along the lake. It was a nice day and it she needs peace of mind. She was happy that the term is almost over. She can't believe that she survived a term in hogwarts. At first, she thought that it will be hard for her with all the adjustment and stuffs. But she was glad that there's someone who was always helping her. Well, even though they fight a lot over small things. She smiled a bit remembering that, that person is celebrating her birthday today. Suddenly she looked at her watch and noticed that she's going to be late for the party. She ran all the way to her dormitory. Took a quick shower and picked a dress. She remembered that the theme was Pink, she picked first a dark pink dress. But she thought that it's a bit an eyesore so she picked a lighter one. She put on the belt that came along with the dress.

After all the preparations, she went to one of the empty classrooms in the third floor. She entered the room and was surprised how lovely the room was. She saw Marshie and smilingly walked towards her. "Marshieeee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for inviting me and the room looks AWESOME! She grinned. Kyrina looked around and saw the harp . She recognized it and smiled. She recalled the time when Marshie taught her to play it but too slow to catch up. Then there's the music generator which she finds so cool. "By the way, here's my gift for you! Hope you'll like it." She said and reaches it to Marshie.

user posted image

OUTFIT

This post has been edited by Kyrina Everdeen: Feb 29 2012, 05:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Pretty Set by Kyla Parker
PMEmail
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 06:17 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Marshie was glad when someone appeared at the door. She doesn't know the guy but can't wait to meet him. "Hi Matt . Nice to meet you. No, I should be the one thanking you. Really, thanks for taking the time. There are a lot of foods and drinks inside. Help yourself some. The others will be here soon. She said smilingly. She finds the guy nice and sweet.

Then after a few minutes, she heard someone singing. When she looked at the door, it was Kate . Marshie smiled and was so touched. Kate even brought a cupcake with candles on it. After the song, she instantly blew the candles and hugged Kate. "I was really surprised especially with the singing. Thank you so much Kate. You're so sweet. I'm really glad you came. ohh.. Help yourself with some foods and sweets. " She said upon pointing at the buffet table.

One more important guest stepped inside the room. It was her cousin Kyrina! "Hey there! Glad you came. By the way, nice dress you got there. Are you trying to seduce someone today?" Marshie said teasingly. Then suddenly, Kyrina gave her a gift. "Wow! Thank you. I didn't expect this." She said.

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome sig by MARGARET P. // Slythoween '11 (by Nearra) // Slytherin Pride (by Nei)

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:21 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy entered into the room that was instructed on her invitation. She was bterribly excited for this birthday party. It apperently was a for one of the perfects, Marshie. When she looked around the room she couldn't help but noticed the music generator that sat next to the harp. "Is that harp one of your gifts?" She asked the perfect polity. "Oh! And Happy Brithday, Marshie. I'm Lucy." She noticed that the perfect wore a white dress with a cute pink belt. Dressing up was easy for Lucy and ad even decided to put eye shadow on for the party. She had had trouble picking between two different colors, a lighter pink or a greyish brown. Lucy decided on neither of the colors, but instead on a simple chestnut brown. It went perfectly with her OUTFIT which was a silky, pale yellow dress that reached to her knees. Wearing bracelets on her wrist was a fight when she was getting them on a few moments ago.

This post has been edited by Lucy Smoke: Mar 1 2012, 06:00 PM

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Packa Kričačka
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:30 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
186 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Earlyer today Packa got an invitation to the birthday party. She didn't quite know this girl Marshie, she had only met her few times, but Packa decided to go. This was a great way to meet some new people. She was on Hogwarts for quite sometime now, but she hadn't found herself a best friend jet. And on top of that on the last visit of her parents she realy fight with her mother and now they aren't speeking at all. This party is exactlly what I need right now tought Packa at herself. She jump into one nice dress wich was yellow, orange and red - all lighter colours, wich was great for this earyl spring time.
When she was thiking about the party she find out that she has to buy Marshie a present. She decide to give her a pink belt wich she bougt for her mother, but now when they aren't speeking there wouldn't be a problem if she gives it to Marshie.
Packa entered a classroom where was the party. There were already few Slytherins but she didn't know them all. She approched Marshie Hi Marshie, thank you very much for the invitation, I am realy happy that I could come. Here is a little something for you and she gave her a present. By the was, this class looks fantastic, and oh do you play that harp standing in the corner? I would love to hear you palying. Packa smiled to her and gave her two kisses to the cheeks. I wish you all the best

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 09:04 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Marshie was happy when she saw another slytherin entered the room. It was Lucy , she met her a few days ago when she helped Anna with the marbles. She smiled and said, "Hi Lucy. Thanks for coming. Oh that harp.. Well, yes by my father but it was given to me a few years ago." She smiled remembering her father. She kinda misses him especially in this kind of situation. "Go get some food and drinks. Eat as much as you want. Hope you enjoy my party. She added.

She didn't notice that another Slytherin came in. She recognized her from the marble thing along with Lucy. "Hi there! Thanks for coming." Marshie said. Then she was surprised when she handed her a gift. " Oh my.. Thank you. So nice of you. She looked at the thing Packa was referring to. "Yeah I play the harp. Later I'll let you all hear it." Marshie said. Then she smiled as Packa kissed her in the cheeks. "Thank you! Help yourself some of the snacks I prepared or better yet grab some dinner."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:43 AM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Surprised though she was by the invitation, Anna entered the classroom on the third floor, to find some of her housemates already there. She could've sworn she was in this room once. It looked so much lighter now, not to mention the change in colors. Giggling a bit at all the pink around, the girl found Marshie to be one of those present, and a few more familiar faces.

"Hello, Marshie," she grinned, walking up and offering a bunch of flowers she'd found in the morning. "Happy Birthday!"

Turning to curiously study her surroundings, she offered a "hello, everyone," to the room in general. Was that a music generator and a harp? She knew a little of how both of them were supposed to function, but not really seen either one before.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Selena Mariana Floriani
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 12:09 PM

Unsorted Member
806 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh, SelMa was surprised to recieve a birthday invitation! It was a long time since she had recieved one and she was happy to have the chance for a party again. So, time to get ready. In her trunk, she found two dresses suitable for this and she had a short fight of which to choose. She opted for the pastel pink one, simply because it was lighter than the other one, so she won't be like a neon lamp and attracting all the attention. It wasn't a good idea if the party wasn't for you.
She picked a suitable belt and shoes and it was that. Lastly, she remembered to bring the gift her owl brought form a Hogsmeade shop, since it was the closest place with shops around there. Finsihed all, she went to the third floor, where the party was.
The people in the hallways were making a sound similar to one of those generators muggles use, a very annoying thing, and she was glad to find herself in a place where only few people were chatting. She went over Marshie. "Hey Marshie! Thanks for the invitation." She smiled giving her the gift. "Happy birthday." She gave her a quick hug before turning around to see the room. She liked the pink aura of the things inside, it was making the girls there loking like bridesmates to Marshie. Oh was that a harp too? "Is that your harp over there?" She would like to try it.

user posted image

--------------------
PM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 02:41 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy smiled at Marshie. The perfect instructed her that there were snacks and drinks for everyone on a table next to the presents. "Alright thanks for inviting me," Lucy said with a smile as she bounded off toward the food. Holding a wrapped box in her hands, she decided she might as well place it with the rest of the gifts. She had no idea what to get this girl, but she had figured that every girl likes jewelry right? A person could never go wrong with a necklace with a snake pendant on it for a Slytherin perfect. Lucy wasn't sure wat it was, but she liked Marshie. She had first meet the girl when playing marbles on the thrid floor corridor.

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Luna Kellogg
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 03:28 PM

Slytherin Second Year
174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Luna was so excited for the party! She was surprised that she had been invited, as she was a firstie! Luna read the invitation, and pulled on a dark pink dress. :Hmmm, maybe i should go with a lighter choice: Luna thought. She pulled on a pale pink dress, and tied a dark green belt. Luna grabbed her gift and prepared to fight her way though the crowd.

As Luna arrived to the party, she was amazed by the decorations. Luna walked over to the table, where she sat her gift by the harp. After that, Luna went to the music generator, and put on a Beatles song. Hi everyone! My name's Luna! Happy Birthday Marshie! Thanks so much for inviting me! Luna walked over to a table, where she sat down and waited for more people to show up.

This post has been edited by Luna Kellogg: Feb 29 2012, 03:29 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Ophelia for the Supermegafoxyawesomehot siggy! Callboard DJ Rock Del Mondo

Writer will have limited internet from Monday 4-23-12 to Sunday 4-29-12. Sorry!
PMWebsite
^
Megan Morgan
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 03:45 PM

Slytherin Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*Megan got an invite to a birhtday party for one of the Perfects, she hopped that there wasn't going to be a fight. It was a good thing that her mother sent her the perfect gift for the perfect, it was a stylist belt that her mother had thought she might like. She told her mother that it was going to be a gift for a perfect in thir house. As she walked into the room and looked for a harp that she could play happy birthday on, but she didn't see one and she saw a candle and wished she had a lighter. All there were missing was a generator and an electic gertar. After having a look around she walked over to the birthdat girl [Marshie Padua] to introduce her self and give her the presant.* Hello there, i'm Megan Morgan. Thank you for the invite to your party. *Megan then held out the wrapped gift with a purple bow on the top.* Happy Brithday

--------------------
PM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:29 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Blaire honestly didn't know Marshie all that well, but she had been invited and was thus going to attend. She had nearly had to fight Mai and Mel to shove them into pink outfits, as she was not attending this without the Ducklings in tow, but all was well as she made her way towards the empty classroom that had been designated for the party. She'd thrown an ensemble together that she was actually rather pleased with, though the pink was a tad lighter than what she'd wanted. It'd taken quite a while to decide on exactly what shoes to where, whether to wear a belt or not, etc, etc, but she was finally ready to made her grand entrance. Blaire even had a present! She was fully prepared.

She entered the room with a bright smile, noticing quite a few girls that were already gathered. She immediately headed over towards the birthday girl, briefly noticing a harp in the corner that she'd hope would get to be played. She had always loved that particular instrument. Blaire beamed when she finally reached Marshie. "Happy birthday! Also, thank you so much for the invite. Where shall I place this?" She gestured towards the box she held in her hand, containing Marshie's present. The place also looked fabulous! There was an abundance of pink, and even a little box generating music in the corner. She appraised all of this then turned back towards Marshie.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Owen Lenchivek
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 06:49 PM

Unsorted Member
180 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Owen entered head held high, trying to hear himself think of the music of talking,ok Owen, find Marshie quick and introduce yourself, He held tight to his gift, placing it over his belt as he scanned the room hoping to walk where there was lighter traffic. Now where is she....

This post has been edited by Owen Rionelli: Feb 29 2012, 06:55 PM

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU COSMINA MONDRAGON FOR THE AMAZING SIG <3
PM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:28 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve didn't know much but Marshie other than seeing her around the school. Eve was surprise to even get a invite! Though Marshie did seem like a cool person and Eve had been meaning to get around to introducing herself. What better time than now?! Eve walked to the party pulling her pants up thanks to her new super pretty useless Belt. Eve looked into the room carrying Marshie and saw a quite a few people had gather. Eve felt bad for showing up a bit late but on a lighter note, Eve was more happy to come. As she walked over to the group, Eve saw a harp in the room, she hadn't seen one of those in a while and heard music generating from some type of device. Eve also took note to all the pink! Eve loved it. " Happy birthday Marshie! Thanks for inviting me. Eve said with a smile. She also had a gift for her but she didn't know whether give to her or put it somewhere for latter...

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:30 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey of all people had received an invitation to a birthday party. Who invited him to public events anymore? But nonetheless, after fighting with his belt for many minutes to actually work, he gave up the object. It was the same belt he had used since his third year, and now fifteen the blasted thing didn't want to work anymore. Deciding it was useless, Corey strapped both knife and wand to their appropriate forearms. Then seeing as this was not exactly last minute, he grabbed a hold of an owl and ordered a present for the girl.

Once it arrived, Corey made a single flick of his wand and wrapped the thing. It was nothing special, well for someone like him it wasn't. Tucking the gift under his right arm, he made his way up to third floor and entered the room. Noticing the harp he dragged his fingers across it, smiling at the music the instrument generated. Finding Marshie, he walked over, and letting a finger drag along one of his scars held the gift out for the girl. Here ya go lass. Happy birthday, and thanks for inviting me.

Gift

--------------------
user posted image
All the loffers goes to Alex!user posted imageAnimagus Form
PMEmailYIM
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 12:21 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Marshie was having a good time. She was happy that a lot of them took there time and wen to her party. When she was about to get something to drink, a familiar face appeared from the door. It was LUCY whom she met during an encounter in the corridor. She gave her a flower and it was pretty. "Thank you Lucy. It was so nice of you. These flowers looks pretty. Marshie smilingly said. Then just behind Lucy, another slytherin (SELENA) arrived. She basically doesn't know her but glad she came. It was a nice time to get to know everyone. "Hi Thanks for coming. By the way, what's your name? Well, I want to introduce myself personally. I'm Marshie. And thank you also for the gift. Really appreciate it." She said upon the girl. She reached for the gift and put it on the table beside her, along with the other gifts she received.

More people showed up. She saw this girl (LUNA) who seems enjoying the party. "Hi. What's your name? Thank you for coming. If you're hungry grab something to eat and enjoy." Marshie said. Then she went first to the buffet table and grab a drink for herself. Then immediately she returned near the door when she saw someone (MEGAN) arrived. "Hello Megan. Are you related to Nearra Morgan? I knda new her." She asked. "Oh.. thank you coming and for your gift. It's so sweet of you." Marshie added upon reaching for the gift. She placed it beside the other gifts beside her.

Another familiar sly (BLAIRE) entered the room, Marshie smiled and said, "Hi Blaire! Thanks for coming." Then she saw her gift and was asking where to put it. Marshie reached for it and said, "Ohh.. Let me.. Thank you so much. She put it on the table beside her and smiled to Blaire. Then she noticed a guy (OWEN) who seemed looking for someone. Marshie approached the guy and smilingly said, "Hi there. I'm Marshie. Are you looking for someone?"

She was a bit tired of standing while waiting for the guests so she pulled the chair near her and sat there. She glanced back at the party and hoping everyone was enjoying themselves. Marshie didn't notice that someone was there until she heard her. She then turned her head and saw EVE . She knew her because she's the new prefect. "Hi Eve. So nice to see you! Thanks for coming. Come inside and grab something to eat. She said smilingly. Then following Eve, another sly (COREY) arrived. Hey! Thanks for coming. And thank also for the gift. How thoughtful of you." Marshie said smilingly. She then reached for his gift. She found him sweet and nice.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Packa Kričačka
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:27 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
186 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

This girl Marshie was so nice to everybody, Packa really like that. This wasn't tipical for Slytherins anyway. But she was wondering, while watching other Slytherins comming and giving gifts to Mrshie, was it to much for her kissing Marshie, because nobody does that. Well maybe they just aren't used to that tought Packa. At her home they were always kissing and hugging eachother and this was just normally for her.
Than she appointed her to the table and grab a drink for herself. She pick up something in pink coulour and it tasted really good even thought she couldn't tell what is in it. While standing next to the table she was watching others comming in. She mosly didn't know anyone in particular but she has seen them before in her classess. When Blair come in she gave her a smile but didn't want to interupt her. Packa decide to stay wher she was end hope for someone to join her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:30 AM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Nyria got Marshie's invitation she was a bit in panic... The dress code is pink, I don't have pink clothes! She opened her closet and started to grab clothes from the piles but unfortunately she wasn't careful enough and all the clothes fell out of the closet and she was buried underneath. For a moment Nyria was in a fight with the clothes but she managed to get a pink belt from the pile. I totally forgot I owned this one... So now she had something pink. Then she wrapped Marshie's present, which was a charm bracelet. This was a lighter version than the one she originally wanted to buy, but Nyria decided that this version would suit Marshie better.

<<Present>>

When Nyria arrived at the party there were already a lot of other students. She looked around the room and then she noticed the harp in the corner. I wonder if Marshie can play the harp or whether it is just decoration... I like harp music. and then she heard the music generator, Nice song!.
Then she started to look out for MARSHIE and finally she found her.
'Hi Marshie! Thank you for the invitation and happy birthday! I like your outfit!'
Nyria gave her present to Marshie and Nyria hoped she would like it.

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:26 PM

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Katherine wasn't one to say no to a party, specially a pink one.
This decoration was amazing she entered the room and saw a lot of people there allready. This would be a good opportunity for her to meet new faces, but first she headed to the birthday girl.
Congratulations, hope all your wishes come true and you have an amazing birthday after all your the queen of the party & thank you for inviting me she smiled at her
Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:10 PM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna grinned a little, when she saw a familiar face. Minus the funny appearance he had when they met first, he looked okay. "Hello, Taimat," she said quietly, when she found her way over. "How're you doing? You look much better than the other time."

The girl then made a zipping motion, grinning innocently. That incident was going to stay where it was, just between the two of them, but it was way too amusing to pass up the light teasing. She hoped her fellow first year got the teasing part.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Megan Morgan
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 08:50 PM

Slytherin Third Year
129 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*Megan watched as Marshie took her gift and asked if she was realted to a Nearra Morgan. Megan tired to remeber if she knew anyone by that name but nothing came to mind.* I don't know anyone by that name she could be a distant cousin or something but I don't know if I met her before. Your welcome I hope that you enjoy your gift. *Megan waved to Marshie then went to look for something to drink and eat.*

--------------------
PM
^
Taimat Valenti
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:03 AM

Slytherin Second Year
212 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Smiling slightly, Taimat waited a while, his breath coming in and out with impatient bursts. He was slightly annoyed at the sight of Corey. While he supposed that it made political sense to invite him, after their altercation in the Peaks Corridor, Taimat had regarded the boy as a fellow monster, hence something to be avoided. However, they were both inside the same room for a certain period of time, it would be best to alert him to his presence now, rather then sneak up on him and play 'peak a boo,'. Which might involve in something being spilled, and Taimat wasn't referring to the delectable punch that was clasped in his hand right now. It was a lot more staining and precious then then delectable treat.
So, making a motion that would hopefully register on the insane male's data base as a potential attack movement, Taimat rapidly put his hand to his pocket before withdrawing it in the same manner as before: empty. He hoped this would attract his eye, at which point he would give a informal two fingered salute to his kin.
Glancing over at the host, Taiamt called out, "Agatha." A small pop resounded and Taimat found a House Elf of the typical nature, submissive and eager to please, floating around next to his knee. Murmuring in her ear, she nodded twice before disappearing in the same fashion as she arrived. Walking towards Marshie, he formally bowed as he entered a suitable distance. Addressing his host he spoke fairly loudly so as to be heard over the background ambiance. "My apologies for not delivering your present to you as I arrived, but it is of a delicate nature and I wished not to spoil it for you."
Calling out the name of the same House Elf as before, she reappeared, this time levitating a reasonably large box.
"I hereby present you with a reasonably large collection of Regenerating Fire-works."
After the required conversation with Marshie,(We'll RP it out, I just enjoy bending time to suit my purposes) Taimat found himself confronted with a familiar face, Anna Grant to be precise. A girl who had a substantial amount of blackmail material on him. A fascinating thought, really.
Plastering on a similar smile to her own, Taimat returned fire.
"I feel much better as well. Incendio'd any cupboards lately in my memory?"

--------------------
user posted image
|GFX Credits: Margret|Profile|Callboard|Wand|Magical Theory|
PMEmail
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:21 AM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna snickered quietly. Oh, that was a good one. "No," she said a little apologetically. "I thought I'd get the spell down first and find some help." The girl gave a little shrug, then remembered what he said about a third year stuffing him into it. Hmmm, maybe that would work. And maybe she'd even have an accomplice. for - how did he put it - Incendioing closets.

"I was wondering if you could help out," she continued in the same quiet tone. She didn't have any plans yet, but she certainly had someone she wanted to accidentally Incendio, should she get a chance. Without magic, of course. And who knew, maybe she'd even get allies on this one. If it worked at all.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Olivia Kinsley
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 09:44 PM

Slytherin Second Year
19 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Pink was just NOT Ollie's thing. It wasn't like it was bad, just that it tended to be rather too bright and sometimes just a little too stereotypical. It was lucky though, when she got an invitation to one of the Slytherin Prefect birthday parties, that she did happen to just put a new coloring spell to use with her hair, and decided to try the same thing with her clothes. She took one of her red tops and flicked the charm onto it, turning it a rather bright pink, and then did the same with a pair of her favorite plaid pants, giving it a mix of a forest green and pink. To finish it off she added on a dark waist high jacket, and a slightly lighter belt loosely laid around her waist, with a black pair of flats.

Although the pink didn't go perfectly with her currently blond hair with green mixed into it, she still looked halfway decent considering she generally never wore pink. She had been tempted to change the green in her hair to pink, but feared she would end up turning her entire hair pink considering how much of a fight it had been for her to get it to a blonde with dark green.

Either way, Ollie was satisfied as she had made her way into the third floor classroom. She was also, almost immediately stunned by the decorations she found within the room. It was rather beautifully crafted, and Olivia did have to wonder whether it had been mostly set up with magic. Not that it particularly mattered. She couldn't help but admire the harp set up in the room, as she had a particular fancy for the more unusual kinds of musical instruments. It wasn't every day you knew someone that had a harp, let alone played one.

Eventually, after passing by a music generator as well, Ollie felt that the birthday girl, whom Ollie had really only known by all the people giving her presents, was not as busy with people for her to finally step up. She beamed a bright smile and held out right in front of her with straight arms, a large box of Chocolate Frogs as a present. Because well, who didn't like chocolate frogs? "Happy Birthday Marshie. I'm Ollie, you don't know me, but I got an invitation and thought, Why not come have some fun at a party? Thanks for inviting me and hope you have fun today!"

This post has been edited by Olivia Kinsley: Mar 2 2012, 09:48 PM

--------------------
PMAIMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ