View All Announcements

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The second floor lounge
Finley Knoll
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 11:53 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
329 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The girl wasn't coming up with any reasons for laughing. Basically she thought it was funny and he would probably admit it later, but at the moment, Finley was not amused. It would be one thing if he just hit himself with the strange string stuff, but it was another that he nearly broke his shin then burned his shoulder off. The only plus thing about that would be that maybe any burns that would have happened would cover up the ugly bruise on his shoulder.

Clenching his hands harder and slowly tightening his jaw, Finley snapped when she burst into laughter. This was the reason he hated being around girls. The laughter. On top of that, it was directed towards him. In one swift movement, he took a couple steps forward, bared his teeth and aimed directly at Odessa's face.

The "Silly String" crap shot out of the can and straight at her. Let's see how you like it! In one wild movement, he pulled his wand from his pants pocket, with the thoughts of the 'Incendio' spell on his mind. His anger forced a couple of sparks out of the tip of his wand.

--------------------
user posted image
Props to Prof. Jeff Taylor
Profile | Callboard | Member since April 2006
PMYIM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 09:00 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa continued to giggle uncontrollably when she felt a cool string hit her skin. She immediately stopped laughing and almost began to freak out, but she remembered that the string itself wasn't what hurt Finley. It was his freaking out. Instead she decided to stop moving entirely, shooting Finley a rather peeved glare. "Oy! I can't help it that someone went and got himself on fire! Now get this bloody stuff off of me already!" She was afraid that perhaps it was a slow working substance that would soon burn through her skin. She refused to move, trapped in a cocoon of silly strings that just felt cold and wet and slimy at this point. Maybe they were motion activated? Or heat sensitive. She didn't know, but as she continued to not move she became more and more nervous that something bad was about to happen to her.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper / Callboard / Profile / Family Tree | Signature by Vera Kwon
Want to Play Gobstones? Click here and PM me! (trying to start a Gobstones League)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Huzzah to the last 11 years...
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Finley Knoll
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 09:13 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
329 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Finley held the button down. He was gripping the canister so tight that his hand was hurting. He wasn't about to just cast it to the side. No matter how anger she was going to get, Finley was going to keep this up. Perhaps he was just stubborn, or he really was just a jerk. Whatever. She laughed at him.

Sorry I don't know how to do that... It sputtered to a stop and Finley shook the can. It was now empty. All of it was now coating and hardening on Odessa. All right, maybe I do...I don't know how to get it off, though...Burning it works, apparently. His teeth were gritted and she might be able to hear it. But, he was a firm believer in equal punishment.

--------------------
user posted image
Props to Prof. Jeff Taylor
Profile | Callboard | Member since April 2006
PMYIM
^
Athena Nakis
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 02:26 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
891 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((Its been five days, tag; Lana))

Athena was walking around. Yeah, just walking around. Boring, right? So yeah, she was just walking around, thinking about life, and walking up and down staircases. Boy, this girl never gets tired! Suddenly, instead of walking up or down again, she bumped onto a door. ::Another lounge?:: Athena thought, rolling her eyes and stepping inside. :: Eh, this is at least better than nothing.:: She sat at a red sofa in the corner and put her legs up on a table. She still had a loong time for her next class, so why not helping herself to anything before?

This post has been edited by Athena Nakis: Jul 15 2011, 02:27 PM

--------------------
user posted image
My owl, EddellCasual wearlUniformlSisters
♥♥Set by the awetastic Margaret!♥♥
PMEmail
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 02:39 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana pushed open the wooden door to the room she found. It was rather fancy, with overstuffed chairs and a fire place. Huh. It seemed nice enough, so Lana decided to rest there for a bit. She walked over to the chairs, and sat down. Lana looked up. "Ah! Oh! Sorry! I didn't notice you!" She said, her faced still flushed with fright. A girl was sitting on the couch next to her chair. "Oh, hello. I'm Lana." She introduced herself.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Athena Nakis
 Posted: Jul 18 2011, 09:23 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
891 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

A girl suddenly came in and sat on some chair not so close to Athena, and in an instant, she put her feet down. It wasn't really nice to have your feet on the table and someone looking. Bu when the stranger saw her, she looked startled. "It's fine," Athena said, standing up too. "I think we've met? Oh well, I'm Athena. Nice to meet you, Lana," she said, smiling. Why was it that everywhere she went, she saw someone? Weirrrd.

--------------------
user posted image
My owl, EddellCasual wearlUniformlSisters
♥♥Set by the awetastic Margaret!♥♥
PMEmail
^
Bellini Emilia Ava Greco
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:19 AM

Alumni
2644 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

It was the summer and Bellini wanted to take it easy but, she was still at the school. She was only taking a couple classes that term so that would hopefully help with taking it easy. The summer was being unbelievably hot compared to other summers so Belle ended up staying inside for that part of the afternoon. Being bored she started to walk around the castle. Soon she tripped over a small rock that somehow made its way inside the castle and to the second floor corridor. Lying on the ground Belle glanced up and saw that she was right next to the second floor lounge. "Huh" She mumbled as she started getting up off of the ground. She then hobbled into the lounge and plopped down on one of the couches in the room.

--------------------
user posted image
I belive that Fredward is amazing
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:33 AM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson was near the second floor corridor when the nausea came back. It was so strong she feel to her knees with her hands over her stomach. She knew she was about to throw up again but she was tired of throwing up so she kept fighting it, and hollered, I need a bucket, NOW! she emphasized the now hoping someone would hear her.
^
Bellini Emilia Ava Greco
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:53 AM

Alumni
2644 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Belle blinked when she heard somebody screaming. "Um". Belle had no idea where a bucket would be. She was in Hogwarts. Things didn't always make sense with where they were. Sometimes they did, but other times they were just randomly there. She stood up and glanced around the room. There was a flower pot, but it had a plant in it. Couldn't use that, the flower might die. Belle pulled out her wand. "Umm. Accio bucket! " Belle spoke quickly and got prepared for a bucket to rush to her hand. She then tossed it out in the general direction of where the calling came from since that would be quicker than physically bringing it out to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 12:00 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson was glad someone heard her. The bucket landed a few feet in front of her, so she hurried to the bucket and started throwing up. She got to the bucket just in time. If whoever threw it would have threw it any later she would have thrown up on the floor. When she was done throwing up she sat against the wall with the bucket next to her and her arms on her stomach. She hollered, Thank you for whoever threw the bucket.
^
Bellini Emilia Ava Greco
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 12:16 PM

Alumni
2644 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Soon after Belle threw the bucket she heard the absolutely yucky sounds of somebody puking. Belle shivered. She hated that sound and the smell of puke. Very disgusting. When it seemed like the person was done Belle went out of the lounge to check and saw a young student sitting against the wall with the bucket by her. "Aww, you don't look so good." Belle spoke with a frown. She went across from the girl and sat down by the railing. "What's your name?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 12:20 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked up and saw the girl. She didn't know her yet she was in her house. She said, I am fine. My name is Payson. she said as she put her head in between her knees, I am just so mad I have made myself sick. she said without looking at the girl.
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 03:47 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall reached the second floor of the Hogwart. On the second floor of the lounge, there are many students talk to their friends. He felt very excited when he came with his friend, Myriad. Although tired walking all day, she was happy when nk Myriad still willing to walk. It's difficult, I find friends who understand.

"Thank You Myriad." When he said Daniall looked at Myriad with his full smile ...

Tag: Myriad Faith.

This post has been edited by Daniall Healfron: Aug 1 2011, 03:48 AM
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 03:30 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad smiled back at Daniall.

"No problem. This is a cool lounge...I haven't been here before."

Myriad hadn't really explored the second floor yet, but she liked the lounge. It had a comfortable feel to it. She ran her hand across the cool stone wall. Myriad felt soothed at the cool, rough texture, her bedroom walls weren't so different at her house. Yet even this room felt more like home than her house ever did. She sighed happily. Hogwarts was the best home she had ever had.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Daniall." Myriad said gratefully. She turned around to face him. "So...do you like your house so far? Mine is great, I finally feel at home here."

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Aug 1 2011, 07:21 PM
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 09:53 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall has been relieved of his friends feelings. He was also so happy with his new house .He felt welcome in Hogwart, after he finished a tour with his mentor, Raiden. He felt lonely without his beloved brother. This is the first time he stepped onto the second floor, especially in this lounge.

"So Myriad, if you do not mind you must have many friends Gryffindor?"
He also felt that Myriad is not difficult to find a friend because she is so kind. He is far from having many friends, because he was annoying, not many people put up with his behavior.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:49 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad smiled a little.

"Oh, not many. I've been too shy to really get to know anyone. Just Cai and maybe Holden in my house. I've met some others, but I don't really know them." Myriad replied honestly. Everyone seemed nice so far...but she hadn't met that many people.

"I'm sure you have a lot of friends, Daniall. You are so nice to me." Myriad said confidently. Daniall had never been mean or even the least bit annoying in her opinion. How could he not have many friends?

She turned towards Daniall to see his expression.

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:10 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall startled for a moment, then he frowned when considering the attitude that he is annoying. Not all people or in this case the student receives his temperament . He was thankful for even a little friend who received him, but they are people of high quality. When he looked around, it is difficult to find good and compatible friends with us here. I feel very fortunate to have you as my best friend here.

Although Myriad is in a different house with him, but she was so good on him. Suddenly he remembered the great Harry Potter, he can be survived in hogwart because he had friends who always supported him. So nice to met you Myriad ...

"Thank you for being my friends," said and Sincerely... smile.gif
"Myriad, Could you tell me a bit about you experience here could be your surrounding at first place, was your dormitories beautiful?" Daniall ask repeatedly.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:32 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Umm...you're welcome, Daniall. Thank you for being my friend as well." Myriad said, smiling. She paused as she wondered how to answer.

"The first year dormitories are wonderful, but I don't spend much time there. I like outside better. There are so many beautiful gardens and forests. Everyone in my house, even the older kids, were really nice and helped me out." She grinned. She loved her house, no matter what her family might think.

"Have you been outside often? I spend most of my time there."

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 12:57 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall was surprised, he met two people who love the outdoors kind. He remembered that there is a friend of women from Ravenclaw also love the forest, we met outside. That was my first time out of the Hogwart.

"Yeah, it was the same as Ravenclaw house. They are friendly and always helpful saya.hehehe ..." Daniall laugh ..

"If you want to go outside the castle do not forget to bring me along, im happy to accompanied you ..." Daniall said with his eyebrows raised.

Daniall then trimming the hair that covered his eyes and smiled at the good behavior of Myriad.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 12:53 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I'll make sure to go to you if I want someone to come with me." Myriad laughed and winked at Daniall. She pushed a stray hair from her face and turned back to him.

"Have you checked out the Gryff festival yet? I love it. They have some really beautiful spots up in the mountains. The castle there is so much fun to explore as well!" Myriad asked, a smile lighting up her face.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 01:30 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then happy to looked at myriad spirit. he thought that he can't go to the feast becaused ... he then speechless. He then thought to go with Myriad in her house even. Its more easy to have a member with kindness.Myriad is always kind to him, even though sometimes they think different things together. But Myriad is one of his bestfriends in Hogwart ...

--------------------
user posted image
Created By Monica Woodcliff ... Thanks ..!!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 01:55 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad paused and looked happily at Daniall.

"What is your favorite spot in Hogwarts?" Myriad asked, curiosity playing across her face. She walked over to the wall and sat comfortably on the blue sofa. She looked back up at Daniall, waiting for his response.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Daniall Healfron
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:09 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
138 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Daniall then look at Myriad. He has many places she enjoyed, but he would most prefer Ravenclaw Commom room. "Yeah, Ravenclaw Common Room, was my favorite spot in Hogwart. At there me can relax and have party with friends." Said Daniall.
After that, he had thought they have to explore another place now, this time Myriad will determine the place ... " Where would you want us to go next Myriad??" Ask Daniall with a big smile, it is because he remember the first moment he ask to move on new place... so sweet of thinking that.

This post has been edited by Daniall Healfron: Aug 6 2011, 02:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Created By Monica Woodcliff ... Thanks ..!!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:13 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh, that's nice. I like the library in our common room." Myriad replied, grinning.

"Hmm...I have a couple places in mind. Just follow me!" Myriad laughed before grabbing Daniall's hand and pulling him behind her.

((End RP))

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 04:46 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP. Tag: Cai McKinley))

Lani needed a place other than outside to relax and enjoy herself. With her birthday right around the corner, the stress of her on coming classes, and the whole thing with her family, she wasn't the most relaxed. Lalani walked into the lounge and looked around. It was small, it was peaceful. She walked over to a chair and sat, sinking in the soft cushion. She closed her eyes and began to relax.

--------------------
user posted image
• Thank you, Aubrey! •Sparkly Puffballs! •Puff Pride! •My profile•My shipper•Callboard•My Family Owl,Tanger•My kitty, Tiger•Blood Alliance club•Magical Creature club
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 07:11 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai was passing the second floor lounge on her way to the first floor, when she passed an opened door and thought to herself, Wait, she looked familiar. Carefully backing up, she peaked inside and saw Lalani relaxing. Of course, Cai hadn't seen Lalani in a while and wondered where she had been. But more than that, Lalani would never see her coming.

Chuckling to herself, she continued to back up until she was in the middle of the doorway. Then, she carefully began to take soft steps over to her friend. Bending down to her ear, she said softly, Where have you been young lady!, as harshly as she could.

Standing back up, she began to laugh hysterically.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Prof. Travis Blair: Dec 14 2011, 07:14 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Ty Myriad Faith for the sig
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 07:34 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lalani was nearly asleep, too tired to think of what her family was doing, how she was going to manage her classes, and other things. Her breathing was slow and calm, and she just sitting there, as vulnerable as can be. She hadn't realized the door was still open and anyone could just walk in and didn't seem to really care until a voice whispered in her ear.

She jumped so hard and so high she nearly knocked the chair over. Hearing laughter, at first, she thought it was an older Slyth that came to play a prank on her or something. But turning around, she noticed that the girl was completely familiar. "Cai!" she exclaimed. She couldn't help but laugh along. It had been a while since they last saw each other and she had forgotten how contagious laughing with each other could be.

--------------------
user posted image
• Thank you, Aubrey! •Sparkly Puffballs! •Puff Pride! •My profile•My shipper•Callboard•My Family Owl,Tanger•My kitty, Tiger•Blood Alliance club•Magical Creature club
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 07:11 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai was still laughing, even though she felt rather bad about scaring her so badly. Yes, it is I! Cai....and where have you been?! Cai plopped down in another chair and smiled at Lalani. Did you go into hiding or did you leave Hogwarts for a while? She asked.

It had seemed strange to Cai that Lalani had just disappeared, not to be seen again for so long. She was concerned about her and was really relieved when she saw her as she passed by. Have you signed up for classes? Classes are starting soon, I hope we have at least one class together.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 10:39 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lalani sat back down, slightly shaking with left-over laughter. She bit the inside of her mouth and looked down in her lap, trying to figure out how to tell Cai. It wasn't anything life changing....well, for Cai anyway. "I wish I was in hiding and I really want to go home for a while. She, I've been in my dorm for the longest time with my cousins.....because my youngest cousin died the other day." She voice got soft and sad near the end. It was still hard to say it out loud. Hard to even think it really. "Our parent's won't let us come back with classes starting up soon." she said sadly.

"Yeah, I have." she said, sitting up a little. "It's a lot, but I'm taking Rune Mythology, Basic Arithmancy, Basic Charms and Spells, Household Charms and Spells, Care of Magical Creatures, Basic Defensive Magic, Herbology and Basic Potions." It was going to be a struggle with everything but it would be totally worth it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 06:03 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Now Cai felt bad. Coming around and pulling a chair up close to her friend, she reached out for her hands and held them. Oh Lalani, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. Truly I am. She gave her friend a hug and pulled back. And there I go scaring you. She scolded herself.

When Lalani counted off her classes, Cai shook her head. I'm sure the Professors will understand if you aren't yourself right now. Just talk to them and tell them, that way they'll know whats going on. She felt horrible for her friend.

Were you close to your cousin? I know you want to be with your family, and I don't blame you at all. I would too, if one of my family members died. But, your family must have a reason for not wanting you to leave Hogwarts. She wasn't sure what the right words would be for this situation, this was her first time experiencing a friend dealing with such a loss. Is there anything I can do, Lalani? Her voice almost a whisper.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 25 2011, 06:27 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lani didn't say anything as Cai hugged her. It felt nice to be hugged by a friend. She hugged her back, glad that she was there. "It's fine. Don't blame yourself. You didn't know."

She shook her head. She didn't want too many people knowing about this. "No, I think I'll just try to get through school without them knowing. I mean, I can put on a brave face and get through it. Now, if I have a mental breakdown, then I may tell them." she said jokingly.

"She was young, around 7. So I guess we were. She hated people being sad. They do have reasons, both sides. I've talked through owls but it's still hard." Lalani had never really had anybody die besides her other cousin but she was young then and didn't understand. Now that she was older, she knew what happened and she wanted to know everything. She gave a weak smile to Cai. "Just be here for me. And maybe a Butterbeer or two."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:33 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lalani was so good at forgiving her for her scare. Lalani had a kind heart, that was for sure. But, seven years old, so so young! What would happen to a seven year old to kill them? She hoped it wasn't something maliciously done on purpose. Hesitantly she asked, What happened to her?

As Lalani talked, she eventually asked if she had some butterbeers. Cai grinned, lifting her backpack up for her to see. Never leave home without it! Opening the large section, she pulled out two cold bottles and handed one to Lalani. Glancing back inside her bag, she smiled. I love this bag, it never disappoints me. Looking back up at Lalani, she made herself comfortable in the chair, opening her butterbeer and taking a long drink.

Looking back at Lalani, she said, Of course I'll stay with you. I got nothing else to do. But, wouldn't you like all of your friends to be here with you? I know you have to have many, you're so easy to get to know. It wasn't that she didn't want to be alone with Lalani, but she was thinking like they do in her family, where they all gather around that person with the loss, sadness, or whatever to support her.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 26 2011, 09:31 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lalani hesitated for a moment, trying to put it all into one sentence. After a while, she realized she couldn't. She was staring into a corner for quite some time until she finally said "It was an accident. She wasn't supposed to die. It was aimed at my aunt and uncle. My cousin, that one that killed the younger one, her name is Edolie. Her parents wouldn't let her come back to school for some reason. When she get's mad, she gets violent. The younger one, Elsie, never liked seeing people mad or sad. It scared her and she....." She chocked for a minute but continued on. "All she wanted was a hug from her mum. That's all she wanted." Lani said softly.

Lani smiled weakly at Cai. It seemed she always had Butterbeer, but, apparently, it was Lalani's comfort drink. "Thanks. And don't you ever forget it or I may have to kill you." she said jokingly, grabbing the bottle and looking at it. She looked at Cai as she talked with a raised eyebrow. "Is it that bag that stay 1 pound no matter how much is in it?" she asked eyeing it. "I have one too."

She glanced around the room. It was quiet and only one person to have to answer questions to. "No. Too many people with start making the tears come again. I think I wanna go a day without crying" Lani said as she opened her Butterbeer and took a sip. "One day." she said softly. "One day."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 27 2011, 05:25 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai couldn't help but frown, her brow furrowed, as she listened to Lalani explain what had happened. She seemed to explain this cousin's, Edolie, actions as if it were just something the family dealt with in one way or another. She killed one of her cousins, she should be punished much more than keeping her home from school. She sounded evil, and Cai hoped she never came to Hogwarts. But she kept her thoughts to herself. I can't even imagine what Elsie's parents are feeling right now. It's horrible, and no wonder you are beside yourself. Her heart went out to her friend and she reached out and touched her hand, squeezing it lightly, before sitting back into the chair feeling awful for her friend.

When Lalani made the small joke about never being without the butterbeers, Cai smiled softly. Yep, this is one of those bags. It was something my parents got special for me. They said, with my habit of going on walks, collecting things, bringing home abandoned animals, I was going to need lots of space. She laughed. And they were so right! It has come in handy a lot! She took a drink.

Cai simply shook her head as Lalani said she didn't want a lot of friends around. Caid hadn't thought of it being overwhelming. Alright, just you and me, then.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 11:46 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lalani shook her head. "I can't either....." She took a sip of Butterbeer and stared into a corner. She smiled at Cai as she squeezed her hand. "Yeah. I'll be normal old hyper Lani in no time though! Pretty soon, we'll be jumping in leaves again." It was fun the last time they did that.

"I bet! Because from now on, your gonna be my Butterbeer lady!" she said, slightly dazed. "Be sure to have, like, five!!" Lani was going completely loopy. Whether it was from being tired, or from just over stress, she was loopy.

"Yay!" she giggled a little, then took a rather big gulp of Butterbeer. Then she started laughing for no reason.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 03:47 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai looked at her friend with concern, You don't have to be your old self anytime soon. You just have to be whoever you are at the moment. I don't expect you to entertain me. I just want to help you through this cause you are my friend. She gave Lalani another hug, before smiling at what she said next. I'll be happy to be your butterbeer lady. And I'll have eight bottles on tap for you any time. She chuckled.

Looking at her friend she realized she looked tired. You look so tired, Lalani. If you can't go to your dorm and rest, why don't you just lay down on the couch. I'll stay with you. You won't be alone. Maybe if you can get a bit of sleep, it will help you. She offered.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 29 2011, 09:56 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lalani looked at Cai seriously. "No. Cai, I'm not about to sit around here feeling sad. I mean, that's not what Elsie would have wanted. She would want me to be happy and carefree." It was true. The only thing that Elsie's sweetness couldn't hold back, was the urge to get revenge on Letty. Lani hugged her back then took a sip of Butterbeer.

Lani shook her head. "No. I'm fine. I'm.....just..." she yawned a little and curled her feet up in the chair. "I'm just a little tired. Nothing serious." She had the bottle in one hand, her head on the back of the chair and was curled in a ball.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 29 2011, 08:52 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai sat across from her and watched her. Of course you'll be happy and carefree soon. But...now would be a good time to build up your strength again until you can enjoy things again.

She offered, watching Lalani begin to relax into the chair. The way she was sitting reminded Cai of when she was little and something bad would happen and she would just want to curl up away from everyone.

Cai moved to the corner of the couch and laid down, looking at the ceiling. She would stay with Lalani and keep her company in case she had a bad dream or anything.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 06:52 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lani yawned again, set her bottle on the floor and leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes. Whenever she tried to open them, they wouldn't budge. After a while, she went into a deep sleep. She didn't know how long she slept, but when she woke up, the room was freezing.

She curled in a tighter ball, trying to keep warm but it wasn't working. She stretched and picked up the bottle of Butterbeer and took a sip. It didn't taste the same but she didn't care.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 04:07 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai laid on the couch until she could hear Lalani breathing evenly. Soon she fell asleep as well. Off in a dream of broomsticks and racing across the sky. Of laughter and fun, where there was no death, no sorrow, just being free and happy. And along side of her, Lalani was having just as much fun.

Such a dream was one she did not want to wake from, but to stay inside it and enjoy the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 04:20 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Not wanting to wake Cai up, she tip-toed over to the fire place and whispered "Incendio!" The fire place caught ablaze and the room instantly got warm. She tried to take her messy bed head hair but quit after a while, seeing as it wasn't doing any good. Lalani made her way across the bookshelves, trying to find something to read until Cai woke up. It would be rude to just leave her when she had stayed all the while that Lani was sleeping.

She took a swig of Butterbeer that in her hand and reached for a book that was pretty thick. Taking it down, she flipped it all around then went back to her chair and opened it up.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 07:42 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As the room warmed up, Cai stirred, then stretched, yawned and opened her eyes. Looking around the room a bit, she suddenly remembered where she up and sat up quickly only to see Lalani reading a book.

Rubbing her eyes, she apologized. I'm so sorry Lalani. I didn't mean to fall asleep. Rubbing her arms she looked over at the fire and smiled, Oh that's nice. Standing,she walked over to the warm fire and put her hands up to absorb the warmth and then turned her back to it.

Smiling at Lalani, she asked, What are you reading?

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 10:29 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lani was absorbed in this weird book. It wasn't all that surprising with the bookworm she was. When Cai stirred, she looked up and stared. "Hi. It's fine." she whispered. Her voice was cracky but soft. Maybe tea would make it better. she thought to herself. "Yeah, the room was freezing."

When Cai asked what she was reading, she looked at the cover and then over at Cai. "I'm not sure. I just took it off the shelf." It wasn't really her style anyway. Lalani just wanted something to do.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 04:53 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cai stretched and stood up, walking around the room a bit. She ended up by a window and looked out. She wasn't really sure what to do or say. Lalani seemed in better spirits, but should she push? Looking back at her friend, she smiled.

You want to go eat something? I'm a bit hungry, how about you? That would be a start, but then she would leave that up to her. But another hour and Cai's stomach would be growling in anger at not having been fed.

Coming back over the a high back chair, she rested her arms on top of it and then her head on top of her hands. How are you feeling, Lalani?

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 08:05 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lani watched Cai, still holding the book in her hands and smiled back at her. Something was bothering Cai but she didn't ask, not wanting to start anything else. Lani felt refreshed and new again, but starving.

Lalani nodded, feeling her stomach hurt from just the thought of eating. "Yeah, definitely. I'm starving." Lani stretched her legs before getting up and putting the book in her place.

She looked at Cai and nodded. "Yeah, just a little tired." she said in a yawn. "What about you? Are you ok?" Lani gave a small smile and stretched again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Cai McKinley
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 07:17 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
444 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Good, she was hungry. That lifted Cai's spirit. Good! I'm starved myself. And I can hear the food calling our names. She paused, cupped her hand over her ear and put her finger to her lips to say, hush, listen. Can you hear it? She smiled and walked towards the door as Lalani stood up.

When Lalani asked if she was okay, she opened the door and looked back at her, Yes, I'm okay, why, do I look bad? Her hands came up to her face and she began to feel it, wondering what she saw.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD SHIPPER
PMYIM
^
Lalani Smith
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 05:48 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Sorry!! Been busy!!))

Lani chuckled at Cai and nodded her head. "Yeah, I think I can!" She cleared her throat and said in a high voice, "Come and eat us, Lani!! You know you want tooo!!" Giggling a little, she followed Cai to the door.

She shook her head. "No. You look fine. I was just asking." She smiled weakly, still slightly sleepy.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 08:41 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

( New RP, tag Jayme Jayme Edwards )

Tim walked towards the second floor lounge as he really felt like sitting down for a moment, he turned to look back to see if Jayme was following him. Then, he kept on walking till he made it all the way from the barn to the second floor lounge.

He sat down on the chair, pointing at the chair next to him "Sit down, my friend." he said with a bright smile on his face. He looked around him and stopped to stare at the paintings, "Do you think the same that I do?" he asked with a grin, as he remembered what they were talking at the frozen storage.

This post has been edited by Timotej Lithgow: Sep 17 2011, 08:42 AM
PM
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 11:59 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme followed Tej up the many staircases until they reached what looked like a lounge. Sitting down on the chair Tej had indicated, she saw he had been looking around at the paintings too. Grinning broadly she answered his question. "Definitely up for it now. So will the brave Gryffindor do the honours?" She really wanted to see how this would play out.

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is Amazing for this set!
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 12:59 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tim was smiling, he stood up from the chair and looked at Jayme, "Together?" he asked and waited for girl to say something.

He looked at paintings, trying to decide which one looked like the best choice. He wanted to just go and poke the one that looked most annoying.. but he understood they needed a painting that would seem like the character would understand.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ