View All Announcements

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The second floor lounge
Crystal
 Posted: Apr 13 2011, 09:18 PM

Administrator
234 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 08:12 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani was on the second floor when she found a lounge room. She sat down on the sofa with a sigh, her feet were killing her. She then got out her wand and pointed it at the fire. "Incendio" she said as she watched the flames light up.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 02:41 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was raining, a lot. Celia had been studying outside when it became suddenly windy and darker. In no time huge drops were poured from the sky and she had been caught. She hastily gathered her stuffs and ran to the castle but she was soaked wet when she finally reached the doors.

She needed a place to dry up and thought of the commonroom but she still had some work to do and the den was for relaxed free time, she never goes there to study. There surely is a room in the castle. There's everyting here so a quiet place with a fire should be easy to find. So she walked through the corridors seeking it. On the second floor she found it. There was a door slightly opened and she could see the flickering light of a fire coming from inside.

She opened the door wider and saw a lounge. Perfect Celia walked in, water still dripping from her clothes. Her hairs were plastered on her face and completely wild from her running. As she walked further inside she spotted a Gryffindor there, she couldn't see her from outside so she was a bit surprised and also embarrassed from her state of wetness. "Hi Leilani. Hope I don't disturb you. I didn't know you were here." She knew the girl from classes and the bubbles gum contest. They never had a real conversation before but she knew her name.

Celia walked towards the fire and dropped her bag nearby to get it to dry. She also pulled off her robes and hung them near the fire. They were smoking from the water gettin vaporised in the heat. Her shirt was damp but not completely soaked, she flung herself in a nearby chair and gave a relieved sigh. "It's good to get a break."

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jun 4 2011, 02:42 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 02:48 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani looked up when Celia walked in, " Hey no problem," she said smiling. She watched as Celia hung up her stuff infront of the fire and wondered why it was soaking wet, " Indeed," she said agreeing with Celia. This was the first time they had actually had a proper conversation. " Sorry to be so blunt, but why are you drenched?" she asked politely. She didnt want to seem rude but at the same time she wanted to get the awkwardness of Leilani not mentioning it out of the way.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 03:29 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I got caught by the rain. Scottish weather is so weird, it was still sunny 10 minutes ago." Celia replied while brushing her hairs out of her face.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:31 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani nodded as Celia told her about the rain, " Where are you from?" she asked, assuming that she wasnt from around England and Scotland since the weather was never that great there.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:27 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey walked along the second floor corridor aimlessly until she came to a room with the fire blazing and voices coming from it. :: Ive never seen this room before :: she thought. Just then she recognised a voice, it was her cousin, Leilani. She slowly pushed open the door to see Lei sitting in a chair and a soaking wet girl brushing her hair. "Hi Lei. How are you?" she said to her cousin, giving her a hug which she hadnt done for a long time, then turning to the other girl she said with a smile "Hi, im Kacey. And you are?" While waiting for a reply Kacey sat dwn in the comfiest looking chair, took out some bubblegum and threw one at her cousin, assuming she would want one. She then held the packet out to the other girl, offering her one without asking.

This post has been edited by Kacey Hardley: Jun 5 2011, 04:27 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Muffin ~ Wand ~ Cousinsuser posted image
Credit goes to Leilani Bridges for the awsome siggyuser posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:30 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani saw as Kacey walked in, receiving her hug she said, " Good you?" She then watched as she introduced herself to Celia and sat down. Catching the bubblegum Kacey threw at her she unwrapped it and ate it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:55 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Im good thanks" Kacey said, nodding in approval to Leilanis catch, although part of her hoped it would have hit her straight in the face. She had a giggle to herself at that thought, but the others only saw her smiling stupidly to herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 05:03 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani chewed away on her gum. She then saw Kacey smiling randomly and wondered what was so funny, but she shrugged it off, thinking it was probably her just being strange, as usual.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 07:07 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera was walking along the second floor corridor when she saw someone that looks really familiar. Trying to get a closer look, she walked forward and saw that it was her friends, Lani. She smiled and waved at her as she walked towards the other girl. There were other girls with her as well and she dont really know anyone of them, so she just smiled at them all. When she reached Lani, she said, "Hey Lani.. What's up?". She turned her head to a hufflepuff girl(Kacey) and smiled, " I havent met you yet, I'm Vera." she said being friendly.

This post has been edited by Vera Kwon: Jun 5 2011, 07:08 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 07:30 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Yanndel was on her wanderings again. She was on the Second Floor Corridor. She saw a slightly opened door and a lit fireplace inside. She could hear some voices coming from inside. It won't hurt to take a peek, Yanndel thought. She approached the door and slipped her head in. There were a few girls inside. They look like we're just on the same age... Plus, they belong to other houses, Yanndel smiled as she saw the girls weren't Slytherins.

--------------------

user posted image
Vera Kwon made this awesome sig for me. user posted image
Yann Delfin's Character Profile

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 07:34 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I grew up in France but my father was Irish." Celia replied as her ignorance of the weather made it clear she wasn't from here. Usually it was her mixed accent which gave her away.

Then another girl came in and hugged Leilani. She smiled at their friendly interaction. They seem to know each other well. Maybe family. She returned the girl's smile and replied. "Hi Kacey, I'm Celia." The she took a bubblegum with a grateful smile. She unwrapped it and popped the gum into her mouth.

Celia started chewing and tried something after some time when the gum was supple and flexible. She moved it with her tongue and placed it flat on her teeth, then she blew air in it and a bubble grew up. Celia was startled by another girl coming and the bubble burst as she blew to much air in one go. Luckily for her it didn't send pieces everywhere and the now deflated gum was just hanging from her lips. She quickly brought it back into her mouth with a swift move of her tongue.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 07:42 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

They seem nice. They aren't Slyths after all. I want to join them.

Yanndel wrapped up all her courage and stepped inside the room. She looked at the girls and said, "Hello." Yanndel flashed a smile, hoping to make friends at last with nice and kind people.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 07:51 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Vera walked in, " Hey Vera, not much you?" she said with a smile. She then said to Celia, "Ah, interesting. I wondered about your accent," she said pleasantly. She then turned to see a Slytherin girl walk in, " Hi," she said smiling, not judging her on the fact that she was a Sly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 08:35 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She said Hi! Yanndel was delighted on the fact that one of the girls replied to her. "Can I join you guys?" Yanndel, smiling excitedly, asked the girl.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 08:51 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as the Slytherin girl asked to join them, " Sure take a seat, Im Leilani," she said smiling.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 08:57 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Thanks," Yanndel replied and took a seat on a nearby couch. "I'm Yanndel Delfin. Nice to meet you," Yanndel smiled.

"You are a Gryffindor, if I'm not mistaken?" Yanndel asked Leilani.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 09:13 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Yanndel sat down, ! Hi Yanndel, and yep Im a Gryffindor," she said as she inspected her wand. She felt like the moment needed an extra something so she muttered the words, "Embros Spinthirakia" under her breath. All of a sudden small fireworks shot out of her wand and exploded. She was quite entertained by the small explosions ever since she learnt the spell from one of her many random books.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 09:39 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Whoa! That's cool!" Yanndel exclaimed as little fireworks sprung forth Leilani's wand. Yanndel still haven't got her wand., She wanted to have her wand already right at that very moment, seeing that a wand can do a lot of things. Just like the little fireworks Leilani had just done.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 10:40 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Another gryffie walked in and she knew Leilani. "Hi Vera. Want some gum?" Kacey said, not exactly smiling but not being rude at the same time, "Im Kacey, Leilanis cousin." she announced, flicking her blonde hair out of her eyes. She then faced Celia and laughed when her bubble exploded, blowing a bubble herself. When Kacey turned back around a Slytherin girl walked in and introduced herself as Yanndel. This girl seemed amazed by Leilanis firework trick, but Kacey just giggled at it. " Show off much Lei??" Kacey joked to her cousin. It was pretty impressive. Kacey couldnt do that, but then she couldnt do much. She was your typical dumb blonde. She knew that and she wasnt ashamed of it so she didnt mind when anybody made a blonde joke, in fact she made most of them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 10:44 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Yanndel complimented the spell Leilani had cast. Just as Kacey spoke the fireworks stopped, " Im not a show off, I just like to practise every now and again," she said to her cousin, who was clearly being her usual, strange self.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 10:55 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey smiled when her cousin replied. She did a lot of smiling when she was with her cousin, before they joined Hgwarts they hadnt seen eachother for about 6 years. Kacey decided to have a conversation with the girls in the room "So where are you all from?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:23 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Kacey spoke. " St Ives," she said to everyone, but not Kacey since she already knew where she was from.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 09:08 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Once she got her bubble gum under control, Celia greeted Yanndel. "Hey Yanndel." Another nice Slytherin, it was good to meet some. Celia wasn't judging people on their houses but most of the slytherins she met until now became enemies or annoyances. Being an Hufflepuff student seemed enough reason for them to hate her.

Celia was interested by Leilani's fireworks. Where did she learn that. She smirked at the cousins's banter. It reminded her of her brother, she pushed the thought aside. The sting from their separation was still fresh. Then Kacey launched another subject. "Roscoff, in France." she replied to the room. Then she turned towards Leilani "Where's St Ives?" She asked. She may pass for an dumb for not knowing but it didn't stop her from asking. She would be less ignorant this way.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 10:56 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled when Celia asked about St Ives. Memories came back to her of the sea and the rocks. " Its in Cornwall, right by the sea," she said smiling, whilst waiting for the others to say where they were from.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Yanndel Delfin
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 01:09 AM

Slytherin Third Year
163 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

One girl greeted Yanndel. "Hi. What's your name?" Yanndel said to the girl, smiling.

One of the girls asked everyone where she had come from. Leilani said she was from St. Ives. The other girl who greeted Yanndel said she was from some place in France. Um, they're all Europeans? It seems like it. I'm the only one Asian in here? Yanndel's eyes widened by the thought. Not that her chinky eyes appear to be wide anyway whenever she widens them. Whenever she does, it would just look like she opened her eyes.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 08:58 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Celia and Leilani had replied, but Yanndel hadn't yet. "Oh cool! Ive always wanted to go to France!" Kacey said to Celia, "I live in Los Angeles by the way but I have been around the world and back to England a few times. Ive been adopted by a lot of people so im used to travelling." Kacey smiled, she decided to add in where she was from and why she still had her British accent as it confused some people.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 09:25 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled and smirked a bit when Kacey told them that she was from LA. That was one good thing about being adopted by people from round the world, you got to go round the world with them. She then began to blow bubble with her chewing gum, by the time is was quite big, it began to break, so she sucked it back in before trying again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 01:39 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie strolled into the second floor lounge for a bit of a breather and was pleased to find that there were some people she knew inside.

:: What luck! ::

"Hey guys!" she said to Leilani, Kacey, and Celia.

She then smiled at the Sly (Yanndel) she didn't know. "Hi. I'm Sophie," she said with a wave.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 6 2011, 02:03 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Nearra Morgan for the set and Melora MacKenna for the ability banner!
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 01:50 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Sophie walked in, " Hey Sophie," she said smiling.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 01:54 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey smiled when her roomate walked in "Hi Sophie!" she said excitedly, "How are you? Want some gum?" Kacey asked holding the packet out to Sophie.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 02:07 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie gave a nod to Leilani at her greeting. When Kacey addressed her she smiled, took a piece, and replied, "Sure. Thanks."

After she took a few chews she said, "I just met the most annoying Ravenclaw boy ever, but other than that I'm doing well. How are you doing?"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 12:36 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Celia" She simply but friendly replied to Yanndel. People were coming at different time so it was a bit confusing to remember who was there when she introduced herself.

At Kacey's enthusiasm about France, Celia replied with a fake smile they wouldn't notice. "This country sure has wonderful places." It was true but her comment about place was an indirect way to say the people weren't that great. She had suffered a lot there but even if these girls were nice she wouldn't share that with them. Celia was rather a private person.

She quickly pushed the subject of France away and thought to Kacey's word. Travelling around the world seem pretty cool. But what happened to her parents? Another war orphan? Celia didn't voice her thoughts as it was rather personal and she didn't want to intrude.

Sophie came in and Celia greeted her back with a smile. "Hi Sophie. What happened with this guys?" She was curious about who Sophie would consider annoying. She was a friendly girl and it seemed hard to anger her.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jun 7 2011, 12:37 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 09:35 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey noticed that Celia's "smile" wasnt very excited looking, and Kacey thought she might have talked more about France. ::Weird:: she thought. She never knew what she should and shouldnt say so she just came out and said , "Do you not like France then?" Then a thought hit her just after she had said it. :: Oh shoot! What if she deliberately didnt talk about it? What if something bad happened there to her and I just made it worse?:: It was too late to take it back now, Kacey had a habit of going into other peoples personal lives without meaning to.

Kacey then rememebered that Sophie had spoken to her, "Im alright thanks. Who was this Claw boy then and what made him so annoying?" Kacey was still thinking about what she had said to Celia and hoped that it didnt hurt her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:01 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia frowned at Kacey 's inquiring. So much for skipping the subject. She quickly relaxed. It was a nice place and she was in good company even if it was a bit girly to her liking. Celia was more of the tomboyish type and liked spending time with boys. Not because she was romantically interested by them. But because she liked their forwardness and she had fun with them. Speaking of forwardness, Kacey didn't drop the subject. Celia wasn't too bothered, she was rather curious too. Her lips quirked in a small but true smile as she answered Kacey. "French folks made my childhood rather ... unpleasant." This was the understatement of the year. Her father had been kicked out because he was different. She grew up without him and now she had been kicked out too. Reminds me I should find a place for this summer. "But I miss the seaside I grew up on. And there surely is nicer people elsewhere. Roscoff's folks were intolerant but it was only a small town in a big country.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:13 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani shook her head mockingly at Kaceys incapability to drop the subject. She then said, " Oh right," she said kindly, wanting to move the subject on. " So... how has peoples first year gone?" she said, trying to change the subject.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:31 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie listened to the awkward chitchat concerning Celia's past. She then looked at Celia when she asked her about her encounter and glanced between her and Kacey since they both seemed interested.

"He's just very...opinionated, especially about Puffs," Sophie explained with an eye roll.

She then changed the subject to the direction Leilani brought it and said, "It's been good. I've gotten six quills thus far! Waiting to hear back from two more." Sophie hoped they didn't think she was bragging; she was just very proud of herself.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 7 2011, 11:34 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 01:02 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia scoffed slightly at Sophie's answer. "What do these people have against us? Is it so bad to not hate everyone." Celia hated the fact that some persons judged people on their house only. She already had some fights about it usually with Slytherins. But this Ravenclaw boy was another proof that house meant nothing. If all Claw were clever he wouldn't be treating Puffs like that.

She smiled as Leilani changed the subject and answered after Sophie. "Congrats! You deserve them well." They had worked together on some subjects and she knew Sophie worked hard to get her quills. It was great that her effort brought so much result. "I'm still waiting for results too. And some classes aren't even finished yet. But I can already say this year was great. Learning to control magic was awesome and I met some very interesting people. Still do." She added. It was true, everyday brought its lot of surprise. Some moments had been harsh but even these had taught her many things. She still had a lot to learn but she felt way less vulnerable than her first day here.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jun 7 2011, 02:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 01:35 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani tutted as she heard about the Ravenclaw boy, " Exactly, jeesh, I dont see the point in it all," she said agreeing with Celia. When people started talking about quills Leilani said, " Well done Sophie! Ive got some quills but I'm still waiting for other classes to finish too," she said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:01 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey felt bad about asking Celia, she knew how it felt to be disliked by the people around you but Celia didnt seem as willing to talk about her past as Kacey was. Still Kacey wanted to apologise but bringing the subject up again might bring more tension. Kacey mouthed a "Sorry" to Celia and looked at her with a *forgive me* look, hoping that she would notice it before Kacey turned away. She could explain later that Kacey felt comfortable talking about her past and she assumed Celia would too. ::WHY AM I SO STUPID?!?!?!:: she thought angrily. She really hated herself at the moment and by the look on her face, which had by now changed from the *sorry* look, you could tell how angry she was.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:27 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia understood Kacey's silent communication and replied with a wave of her hand in a don't-worry-it's-okay gesture. She added a smile to make sure she understand she wasn't angry with her. But later it was Kacey who got the angry face. Celia was confused and threw her an interrogating look. She thought about sending her a note or whispering to her to find what was bothering her but it would be really rude to the rest of the group and they caused enough awkwardness already. So she just pushed it aside for now and decided she would talk to Kacey alone when they leave to assure her it was okay.

To keep the conversation rolling she asked another general question. "What are you guys doing this summer?"

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Jun 7 2011, 02:27 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:45 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey saw Celias gesture and felt a lot calmer, but still hated herself. She had felt like this before but never this strongly, this time she honestly wished she was somebody else. Before she burst into a fit of rage Kacey answered Celia's question, quickly plastering on a quite obviously fake smile "Im visiting America for a couple weeks and staying with Leilani for the rest, what abut you?" She knew that Celia had noticed Kaceys angry face, and no doubt Leilani did aswell.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:52 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani made a confused face when Kacey looked angry, but shrugged it off. Whatever it was bothering her, she would find out, she always did. " Just staying home pretty much," she said with a smile, but with a questioning look at Kacey , who's smile was clearly fake.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:00 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh gosh, she might feel bad again. Why did I pick up this subject? Celia thought as Kacey naturally returned her the question. Another voice in her head replied to that.Because asking about what classes they are interested in for next year is related to school and you're just in your finals so you wanted something different. Okay, okay. I just have to say it in a enjoyed way.

After her quick internal debate Celia answered to Kacey in an enthusiastic tone. "I haven't planned anything yet but my best friend invited me. So I'll probably spend some weeks at his home." She was really excited about that, she considered Richie as her brother. He proposed her to come live with him and his parents for the summer but they hadn't talked about it recently. She took a mental note to bring the subject soon as it was rather unlikely that her father would contact her now and her mother made it clear. She wasn't coming back to Roscoff.

She didn't lie but she didn't say she wasn't coming back home either. 'Home' was a changing concept for her. Now it seemed like Hogwarts became home.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Kacey Hardley
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:13 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
232 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kacey returned her cousins look with a look that translated as a mix between"Ill talk to you later" and "Why did you have to be the sensible AND smart one?" She then turned to Celia and tried to carry on as normal, "That sounds nice. Does your friend go here? What house are they in?" She said with a smile, hoping that those questions would not make Kacey look more stupid than she already did.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:31 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia who was rather observant noticed the exchange between cousins and it made her smile. These two seemed very different but they were getting along quite well by the look of it. "It's Richie Roth. He's also a first year Hufflepuff."

(Gtg sleep, see you later, it's nice to RP with you two.)

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 05:02 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie nodded sympathetically as Celia showed she too was angry about ignorant students. When the girls congratualted her on her good marks she gave a nod of thanks to them. "I hope you do well too!" she said in return.

Still in an off sort of mood after dealing with that insufferable Claw Sophie had spaced out during part of the conversation. She quickly jumped back in.

"I haven't quite decided yet what I'm doing for summer. I found out all my siblings are either taking classes and/or going to summer camp," Sophie told them with a shrug.

She listened as Celia explained possibly staying with Richie.

"That sounds like it could be fun."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 01:29 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani shrugged off Kaceys stare and turned back to the conversation, still chewing her gum. " Thanks Sophie," she said with a smile. Turning to Celia she said, " Awesome, sounds good," she said, even though she had no idea who Richie was. :: I think I had him in some classes :: she thought to herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 02:46 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"It will be strange to be out of Hogwarts. This place is amazing, I will miss it during summer. But I bet we'll have so much fun, the summer will be gone before we know it. " Celia replied. It was true that the time she spent with Richie was always great.

Celia was intrigued by summer classes, she hadn't heard about them before so she asked hoping she wouldn't look too ignorant. "These summer classes. Is it only for extra credit to pass classes you failed before or can you also take completely new subjects?". If she could take some it would be really great. She didn't want to intrude too much at Richie's and she was always up to learn new magical skills. Plus it will make her come back to Hogwarts sooner than she expected. And with less students and a thinner staff i'll be able to explore the place even more. She had discovered many place this year but was still far from having discovered all the secrets of the castle.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ