PMEmailYIM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 08:29 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia walked over to the kitchens from the common room, once again pretty late at night...but she couldn't sleep! And maybe baking would help calm her down?

Besides, it wasn't quite past curfew...she still had a little while, right?

Opening the cupboards, she took out ingredients to make a batch of gingersnaps, and was soon happily mixing the stuff together, humming softly to herself.

Sebastian Ramella
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 10:58 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was bored. He hand't done anything fun in so long and had failed to fall asleep. And he was getting quite hungry, which was the reason that he was heading down to the Kitchen.

As he walked in, it first appeared that he was alone, though looking closer he could see a girl in the back of the room. Maybe he was going to have some fun after all.

Hello beautiful, he said. It was his way of being respectful, for even if the girl hd a boyfriend he would find himself still flirting.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 08:02 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

color=mediumseagreen]Mia was still humming to herself when she heard someone walk in. Not paying much attention, because she figured it was one of the house-elves, she kept going with her cookies.

It was only when the person spoke, she looked behind her. "Hello...and you are?" she wondered. Whoever he was, he was certainly a flirt.

Just what the school needed...another Ethan laFont.

Well, she was a taken girl. she thought, smiling to herself. And if he did anything, he'd have Albus to answer to...[/color]
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 08:42 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[email]Mia Cortese[/email]

Maia was looking for Mia to ask her for advice to find a guy flirting with her but she accidentally knocked over a jar of cookies then mumbles to herself.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 09:09 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Mia Cortese @ Aug 13 2016, 07:02 AM)
Mia was still humming to herself when she heard someone walk in. Not paying much attention, because she figured it was one of the house-elves, she kept going with her cookies.

It was only when the person spoke, she looked behind her. "Hello...and you are?" she wondered. Whoever he was, he was certainly a flirt.

Just what the school needed...another Ethan laFont.

Well, she was a taken girl. she thought, smiling to herself. And if he did anything, he'd have Albus to answer to...

Sebastian Ramella, and you? he said. For some reason he could sense that she wasn't single. Thinking about it, he swear he could have seen her around with a boy, one of the Potter's he thinks.

But that didn't matter, it was all innocent. At least for him. He couldn't get himself to go with another girl, when the last one he had cared for wasn't to be seen anywhere.

Looking over, he could see that the girl was hard at work. What are you making? he asked. Whatever it was, it smelled delicious. Going over to the sink and rinsing his hands, he looked at the girl again. I hope you don't mind if i join. It was more of a notification then a question.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 04:18 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia walks over looking for an open space to practice her baking skills to impress someone but then sees mia and wants to ask her for advice since her baking skills are only cupcakes cakes and tarts. She then gathers her senses and walks over to Mia and asks mia for advice on how to make brownies.

[b]"Mia do you know how to make brownies?"[/b] She asked the older girl.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 07:33 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia looked over at him when he introduced himself"Well, nice to meet you...I'm Mia Cortese." she said with a hint of a smile.

"Gingersnaps...I couldn't get to sleep, so I'm being bad and sneaking out late at night." Mia said with a small laugh as she shook her head slightly at his next words. "No, I don't mind...but it didn't sound like I had much of a choice, now did I?" she wondered.

"And what brings you to the kitchens?" she asked Sebastian.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ