View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Stairs
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 01:40 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter chuckled at hearing about her poor eyesite. not to be mean but that's what everyone says. That they have bad eyes so they can't see the snitch. Apparently he must be one of the very few with good eye sight. He listened closely as she said he had a nimbus. "Nimbus' are nice. I wouldn't mind getting one or maybe a firebolt. I have a Moontrimmer 1901 I. It's an antique broom. It's really nice. It's basically an early model of the nimbus and firebolt they just stopped being made because the makers couldn't keep up the demand. it lacks some of the features of new brooms but I love it." He was meeting a younger student later to teach them how to fly on it. "I don't play for the house team at the moment. I use to though a couple terms back." He missed it a lot but hey being cut because of family issues happens.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 01:56 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Instead of being embarrassed, Jewel grinned mischievously back at him when he chuckled. She was really telling the truth. She used to have a good eyesight but coming to the Muggle world with all the gadgets made her eyesight bad. She remembered she can sit all day long watching tv and even play games at the computer. She became fascinated with it that she will not go outside the house. When she met Raiden, it was not that severe but it's still there. Now her eyesight was not as good as it was before. She can still see, yes, but not that great. "Oh a Moontrimmer! I like older brooms better. It might not be fast as the other brooms but I love antiques." She remembered her parents telling her to buy a new broom but she didn't want to. Her Nimbus was enough. She doesn't need a new one. "Ah. Being in the team is awesome. I hope I can join but with my hectic schedule...."she frowned.

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 11:30 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was happy to hear that she liked older brooms. They had more class in his opinion besides a lot of the newer models wore out quicker especially if not perfectly maintained. "Yeah she's a beauty. She's not the fastest but she can get about as high as the nimbus' but those firebolts with a shield and bubble head charm you can almost go into space with them." She said something about being to busy for Quidditch. "Ah it's easy to fit in besides there are always alternates if you're really that busy."

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 08:29 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel felt her mouth curl into a smile when he said 'she'. "She? Your broom is a girl? Does it have a name?"she raised an eyebrow, chuckling. Usually, Jewel always name everything she owns but her broom was an exception. She doesn't know why but she just doesn't want to name it. "I guess but right now, I feel like watching the game than really be in it. Besides, I still need to do OWLs"she frowned. She was not sure if she will do it next term but hopefully she will. She already started studying.

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 10:30 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter chuckled at her comment about his broom being a girl. Hey he was a guy in the muggle world guys always called their cars girls. Peter was doing the same thing with a broom as for a name..."No my broom doesn't have a name." He cringed at the mention of OWLs. He still hadn't taken his yet. He wasn't looking forward to it. "Yeah I need to OWLs too. I wish I didn't have to. I hate tests." Peter was quite bright but he disliked studying and testing just frustrated him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 10:21 AM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel chuckled when he said he hates tests. Thinking about it, she doesn't hate tests but more like she's lazy to do it. "Yeah." She finally went into silence, unsure what to say. She then decided to just ask whatever was on her mind or well most minds. "How's love life? Dating anyone right now?"she teased. Yep pretty much she doesn't have no clue what to say that from brooms she went to dating.

--------------------
PM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 01:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((NEW TAG: James Dramore))

Eirlys was homesick and very anxious. She really missed her father. She really missed his laugh and his smile and . . . she missed him. She found a staircase, rounding its way up. A tower . . . She looked around, then haphazardly ran up the stairs. It seemed empty, deserted. She climbed the stairs for a bit and then stopped, she couldn't take it anymore. She sat on the stair below her and looked around. Seeing no one, she curled herself into a ball, bringing her knees to her chest and putting her face on them. She started crying.

Dad . . . I hope you're all right. Why haven't I received an owl from you? You said you'd send one a week after I got on the train, with a photo of your newest creature. Why have you left me? She was close to freaking out. Where are you, Dad?

This post has been edited by Eirlys Gabriel: Oct 9 2011, 02:46 PM

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 04:14 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James was still very curious what was happening in the castle and he was trying to make a mental map of it - at least to some extent. Now he wanted to go to his favourite place by far - the Astronomy tower. However, when he got near the towers he decided he'd have much time to explore the Astronomy tower later and thought it would be best to look at another tower. He got up some stairs he had never seen up to then and when he climbed them, he came across another staircase which led way up high and a label with the words 'North Tower' written on it. He got a bit afraid - what could be up there after all? He sat there for a while but he couldn't overcome his curiosity and started ascending the stairs. After taking two or three steps he heard someone was crying. Maybe it was some girl, judging from the voice that came from up the stairs. James hurried up the stairs and nearly tripped up on one of the steps but could maintain his balance. When he got up, a little relieved that the tower was lit, he saw a Ravenclaw girl. A girl he knew - it was Eir. Hey, Eir! What's up? Why are you crying?, he said anxiously.

This post has been edited by James Dramore: Sep 22 2011, 04:16 PM
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 04:22 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir looked up for a moment, trying to hide her face. It was James. With her sleeve, she wiped her eyes. "Hey." She said, trying to swallow her tears. "I still haven't heard from my father. I don't know what's wrong or why he hasn't sent me an owl." She sniffles and wipes her eyes with her sleeve again. I must look so pathetic. If only I could see the stars. She wished time to move faster, maybe she could forget her worry for her father, if only for a little bit.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 04:34 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James listened to Eir as she spoke. Something prodded his heart. He still hadn't received an owl from his family too! Oh, no. He mustn't think about this now. He had to calm her down. He didn't want his friends to worry. He sat next to her, holding his knees with his hands. Your father? I hope he's OK. He stroked Eir's shoulder slightly to make her feel more comfortable, while giving her a warm, friendly smile. He must be OK, you know. Well, don't worry please. Everything will be all right. He turned his head so that he looked forward, then after a short interval turned to her again. Erm, is there anything I can do for you, Eir?

This post has been edited by James Dramore: Sep 22 2011, 04:37 PM
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 04:47 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir started crying again, but very lightly. It was hard not to, he had promised to send an owl no more than a week after she left. She was worried, very worried. He never broke a promise. "He promised me . . . he would . . . send an owl . . . no more than a week . . . after I got on the train." She said in between sobs. "He never breaks . . . his promises. I don't . . . understand . . . " She started to sob quietly to herself.

After a few moments, she sniffled again and rubbed her eyes. "Our house-elf was supposed to notify me of anything important in the event that he couldn't. I haven't heard from her either." She tried to relax. He could be okay. Maybe he got hurt by the creature he was taking care of and ended up in St. Mungo's? But then, why didn't Ffion send me an owl? She was starting to get frustrated.

She rubbed her eyes again and stood up. She was trying not to look at James. She didn't want him to see her face. "Let's find a window or something, or go outside. I want to see the stars. Maybe they can tell me how Dad is."

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 05:15 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James listened to Eir sympathetically. He gently wiped off a tear on her cheek with his forefinger, hoping he won't get a slap on the wrist for that. Don't worry, Eir. I'm sure he'll keep his promise again. He might be just too tired and overworked. Or the owl could have lost his message somehow. He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry from his worry about his friend. He went on: Why don't you write him? You'll know what he's up to. What does your father work, by the way?, he asked friendly. He then listened as the girl continued speaking. Hey, you see? Your elf didn't tell you anything so nothing could be wrong with your family. Okay, let's go find a window. If you feel like doing it, we might go to the yard too.

((OOC: If you want to stargaze and if you have Stellarium, set it to Inverness, United Kingdom (one of the Prof's said it looked like the place where Hogwarts should be). Pause the time and date at 2011-09-23 / 02:15:00. I already did that tongue.gif. That's just because I want we both to see the same things tongue.gif. Well, don't do that if you don't wish to smile.gif ))

This post has been edited by James Dramore: Oct 3 2011, 11:51 AM
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 05:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir was facing James now, however she still didn't really look at him. He was good friend. It helped that they both liked Astronomy. He was right, though. Maybe if she sucked it up and ignored the others in the owlery . . . "The only reason, I haven't sent him an owl yet is because every time I go to the owlery, there are other people there and I don't want to interrupt them or anything." She looks up at him. "My father takes care of magical creatures. Just random ones, whichever he feels he wants to learn about. Sometimes accidents happen though. He's been burned by a dragon, although it loved me. Other such incidents happen. That's why I'm afraid."

Eir starts to feel sad again. She doesn't want to start crying again though. She's still really anxious. She reaches out and hugs James. I don't care if it's awkward anymore, I just need a hug" She swallows back her tears again and pulls away.

"There's a playground outside. I don't know if we'll be able to see anything from there, but maybe." She looks away as she says this.

((OOC: I set it but I don't see anything at 2:15:00))

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 06:22 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James continued to sit, his arms around his knees. He continued to listen to Eir. He was sure she was a wonderful friend. He then raised an eyebrow and said, with an interested expression: Your father is a caretaker? Wow, this should be a wonderful job - you're among exotic creatures all day long. And, hey, don't worry! I'm absolutely sure your father has enough experience to not have a bad accident. You've got to believe in him! He winked at her.

James saw the girl was doing her best not to start crying. He had to relieve her somehow but he just didn't know how. Don't worry, Eir. Everything will be fine. What to do to calm her down? He had an idea. He leaned towards her and threw open his hands. Hey, I'm giving away hugs. Anyone want to get one? He grinned.

A playground? That looks nice but why don't we go look for a window first? I think the view would be better here because we're high above the ground.

This post has been edited by James Dramore: Sep 28 2011, 03:29 PM
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 09:20 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir nodded. He's right, the view probably would be better. "Let's go explore the top of the tower, but . . . I don't want to be there if there are other people there. And isn't it getting close to curfew?" Eir really didn't want to get in trouble, but she wanted to see the stars with James. And, if there was no one around, who would catch them at the top of the tower?

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Sep 28 2011, 03:30 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eir didn't respond to James's attempt to hug her. Hm, she might be too nervous for this right now, he thought. Well, let's go! Don't worry, I don't think there'll be anyone up there. Hey, come on! He gave Eir a wink. I'm following you, Captain Eir! He couldn't help laughing.

This post has been edited by James Dramore: Sep 29 2011, 03:16 AM
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Sep 29 2011, 11:50 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir smiled and started to go up the stairs. "Come on!!" She was happy to have a friend with her, when she was so worried about her father.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Oct 4 2011, 04:12 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((OOC: The settings should remain the same, I think tongue.gif))

James followed Eir as she started going up the stairs. When they came to the top of the tower, there was a place they could look from. What a wonderful view Captain Eir! He chuckled. Well, I suggest that my captain starts the observation. I'll use the next five minutes to fully adapt to the darkness. He nodded at Eir.
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Oct 4 2011, 06:42 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((OOC: Ok, we'll just pretend there's a window we on the side of the wall or something. Oh, and if you want to be looking at the same thing - Stellarium 10/4/11 and since mine is set to 5 pm EST, so whatever your equivalent is (12 am?). You don't have to, just if you want to be looking at the same thing as me smile.gif ))

Eir stopped in front of a window. She giggled when James called her "Captain Eir". Her eyes were already used to the darkness, so she looked out the window. "If you look over there, you can see the star Aldebaran!! Oh and there's Jupiter!! She looked at the heavens shining with all their brilliance.

"They're so beautiful! It's like they're telling me father is okay . . . I feel like they just know . . ." She trails off, staring longingly at the clear, luminous sky. She closes her eyes, and takes in a deep breath, hearing a song her father made up and used to sing to her in her head.

"The stars twinkle bright,
sparkling tonight,
telling you it's ok.
Nothing is wrong
with your world on
this beautiful night.
Think of sweet dreams,
let the stars gleam in your mind,
don't think of anything else tonight."

She smiles, singing the song softly. She stops and opens her eyes. She looks back at the stars. I know you're okay, Dad. I can hear your voice in my head and I know it will be fine.

Eir looks at James, and kisses him on the cheek. She smiles. "Thanks for being with me tonight. Want to look at the stars?"

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Oct 5 2011, 05:23 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James listened to Eir with great interest and looked near the horizon where the celestial objects were. Yes, do you see how brighly Jupiter lights the sky? And look here - he pointed a bit higher than Aldebaran - The Pleiades, the Seven Sisters - Electra, Maia, Taygete, Alcyone, Celaeno, Sterope, and Merope. He pointed a little higher, Oh, no. I think the ancient astronomers made a mistake - here's the eighth sister - Eirlys. He couldn't hold his laughter. He might have sounded silly but he wanted to tease Eir and make her feel comfortable (although she looked comfortable enough under the stars).

What a wonderful song! And you sing very well! James nearly dropped his jaw to the ground. The song was full of warmth and coziness, things which couldn't be felt on the top of the tower. He clapped.

Well, Eir, look at this - it seems to be Perseus, he pointed over the Pleiades. This is the brightest star, Mirphak. Do you love watching the Perseids at summer?, he asked. Now see here, he pointed below Mirphak, to the east. This is Capella, right? The goat - such a wonderful name for a star! James's sight now jumped from star to star - he was on a roll, so he continued, hoping he wasn't getting boring. Now look here, he pointed at the second star to the west and towards the zenith - Mirach, the brightest star from Andromeda. Somewhere above it must be the Andromeda galaxy but I can't see even a smudged spot there... Wow, he'd spoken too much. Well, Eir, it's your turn. I got used to the darkness more or less now. He smiled and put his arm gently around Eir's back.
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Oct 5 2011, 05:34 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir smiled. This is the most fun I've had since I arrived!

"If we had a telescope, I bet we'd see Andromeda. Isn't it so pretty to look at though?! I could stare at it all night long." She couldn't stop smiling, it was the best time she'd ever had, away from her father. She turned away from the sky and sat back down on the stairs, her back to the wall, and yawned. "I'm getting tired. Perhaps we should head back to the dorms and sleep?" Truth is, she was worn out. She was still worried, but not so much anymore. It was as if the stars gave her the answer she was looking for.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:30 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James smiled again. Yes, Andromeda is very beautiful, and even a pair of small binoculars would do but we don't have such a thing around so... Eir seemed happy now. James was proud he participated in this. He agreed, Well, yes, let's get back to the dorms. But I don't feel so sleepy, so would you like to go somewhere else, erm, tomorrow evening? He blushed.
PMEmailYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:34 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir yawned. "Yeah, definitely. Tomorrow night, we'll do more stargazing. She smiled and started heading down the stairs of the tower, hoping not to get lost on their way back to Ravenclaw Tower.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
James Dramore
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:44 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
182 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James followed Eir to the Ravenclaw Tower, holding her hand when they weren't on the narrow stairs. When they got there, he said, Goodnight, Eir. See you next time!, kissed the back of her right hand very gently and watched her go.

((End RP))
PMEmailYIM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 02:57 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst made her way up to the towers to go sight seeing a little and now that she was actually able to get around this place it was kinda entertaining. IT was a beautiful castle with beautiful scenery. Now, if only she could avoid that Alex chick she should be fine. She was walking up the stairs while reading none other than her Alice in Wonderland book and wasn't watching where she was going.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 03:09 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin was lurking in the stairs waiting to make someone's life difficult, because it was her last term her and she felt like she had all right to do it. Nothing made her day more fun then lighting puffs on fire and watching them run off the tower roof. Just as she was lurking some stupid little Puffball came up the stairs, clearly not watching where she was going and mowed right into Erin. Erin looked down at the the girl, hate filling her instantly at an intensity that would surprise the common person. Most people would be surprised a 17 year old could muster that much hate.

"Watch it jeez. I've seen smarter rocks than you."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 03:14 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

All of a sudden Amy's book fell to the ground as she looked up to see that she had walked into what looked like a Slytherin, a much older Slytherin. All she knew about Sly's was what she has been told and it scared her. She took a step back just barely catching herself on the wall.

I'm s-sorry. I didn't realise you were there.

She attempted to pick up her book and walk walk past the older girl.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 03:42 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched as the girl stuttered around, trying to get her book and get around Erin. Something that clearly wasn't going to happen, Erin lit her hands on fire and made it expand so it was blocking the way so the the girl couldn't get through to escape from her. Erin tipped her hands so she "accidentally" caught the poor little girl's book on fire. Erin let out an evil laugh as she saw the corner of the book ignite. She was delighted in all the destruction she was causing.

"I don't think you are going anywhere little girl."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 04:10 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amy frantically started to try to extinguish the flames on her book and after the pages got singed just slightly in the corner she pocketed it and looked up to the girl. Her eyes widened at the sight of the fire coming through her hands. That was something that was unheard of to Amy. She was getting used to this whole magic thing but this was just too much. She wanted to run away but she knew that it would only end with her getting burnt herself.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 04:26 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched chuckling as she started to put the book out it almost seemed like she was scared of the fire. Erin brought it closer to her, stepping forward trying to back the girl into the wall so she couldn't escape. Erin could see the fear in her eyes, and the fact is consumed her. Erin gave a purely evil smirk across her face as she looked at the girl, bringing her hands closer and closer to the girl's body. Erin wanted to see how cornered she could get before the girl would freak out or try and fight back. Erin liked to push people to their limits and see how they would respond. It was a little game she liked to play with people.

"Run run run as fast as you can.....you've been snagged by a pyro."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 04:40 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst wasn't sure what to do when she came towards her with the fire. There had to be a rule somewhere that protected her...right? It was frightening and scarier than Alex pushing her down the stairs, though she didn't think that she would hesitate to something like this. She merely stepped back without realising that she had done so and fell back, falling down about four stairs on her side. She grabbed her arm as she sat up, not moving from that spot. Where was Jade when she needed her?

I'm sorry.

She muttered it under her breath this time just loud enough for her to hear her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 05:18 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched as the girl backed away and tripped over her own feet, tripping down the stairs. This girl was making it too easy for her! She had her first bruise already and Erin hadn't even touched her thus far! Wow, firsties really were getting dumber and dumber every year, you didn't even have to beat them up anymore they did it to themselves! The girl sat up and Erin went down the steps to where she was sitting and squatted down next to her, smirking.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She mocked.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 10:08 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst closed her eyes as the older girl started to mock her. She felt so inferior, more so than usual. The girl seemed to be enjoying herself but Amethyst wasn't sure what else she was suppose to do. She was really good at getting herself into trouble it seemed, and she hated it.

Please stop.

She felt a tear start to fall down her face, wiping it away she held the rest in. She had to at least pretend that she was okay. She couldn't just break down in front of her. That wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. She reached for her wand figuring that even though she didn't know any sort of magic and couldn't use it, it would make her feel like she wasn't quite as helpless...but she didn't have it...She didn't bring it with her. She went back to hugging her arm instead.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 10:21 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched the girl, of course she was being cruel but that wasn't the point if she didn't do this someone else was sure to. It was a right of passage as a first year and as a hufflepuff. No one really needed to keep them in line more so then Slytherins. This girl was so meek it almost wasn't much fun for Erin. She looked down at her nails clearly bored by what was going on here.

"You know you're not making this very fun. Let's see if I can get a little action from you."

Erin toned the flames in her hands down to a lower level but made them glow an even brighter orange. It was almost scary how bright they were and it was almost if she was loosing complete control of herself sometimes. She brought her hands forward reaching for the girl. Just before she tried to grab her though she extinguished her hands. However her hands were still burning hot and would certainly burn the girl or her clothes if she got a hold of them

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 28 2012, 10:40 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As soon as Amy felt the heat on her arm she pulled away quickly, but not quickly enough. She felt the heat singe her skin and she felt the pain rush through her body. She had never been burnt before and it was not something she was looking forward to. She let out a yelp of pain and was really hoping that there was a professor around. There had to be some sort of rule against this, but she knew that if she personally went to a professor about this she would be in more trouble then what she was now. She looked up at the girl and stood up.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:58 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched as the her hands briefly came into contact with the girl's arm and burn her, Erin could tell by the feeling that was going on underneath her hands. The girl quickly jerked her arm away to get away from the heat. No should have Erin being feeling really evil she could have locked her hands down to give the girl a more serious burn but burns that were in the shapes on hands on people's arms tended to throw up a red flag as to who was possibly responsible, no one just got hand shaped burns on them for no reason. Erin stood up from her position and the girl followed shortly after.

"Well now what to you have to say for yourself?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:44 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst didn't know what she was going to say, she didn't think that there was anything that she had to say. She wasn't in the wrong, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She thought for a moment before looking down at her feet.

I have nothing to say, except if I half the mi...

And she stopped there, any further would get her hurt more than she was. She turned around hoping that this time she could get away from this. Even if she didn't get away from it she at least wanted to get the chance to see if there was a professor somewhere and maybe she could catch a glimpse of them but from what she could see and what the writer will say is that there was nowhere around. She stopped where she was and turned back to Erin, not knowing why and regretting it the moment she did it.

This post has been edited by Amethyst Bernard: Feb 29 2012, 10:45 AM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 07:50 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched the girl carefully with a very expectant look on her face, she wanted an answer and in her mind it better be a dang good one as far as she was concerned. There was something nice about being a seventh year, you towered over all the Firsties and instilled a natural fear in them that often made them flee before you. Erin mused to herself about how the girl hadn't attempted to even make much of a dash for it, which was rather disappointing to her actually. The girl spoke and got that flighty look in her eyes that meant she was about to try and bolt. Hmmm, too bad she wasn't a telepath like Adam she would love to see what this girl was thinking. The girl turned quickly then decided better of it stopping.

"Hmmm, think it is a mere coincidence we haven't been stumbled on or heard? No mustn't be, nothing like a good spell to cover up your conversations and a well planned distraction to keep the Professors busy."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 10:21 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst, still staring at Erin, felt her eyes grow wider. A spell? She had a lot to learn about this place. Her fear finally decreasing and her curiosity getting the better of her.

You can do that? I mean, you can actually cover up all noise from others? That just sounds absurd.

She shouldn't have said this but she still didn't understand that muggleborns were not liked by many here, especially Slytherins and she never thought twice about it, in fact, she thought that by asking this question it would be a good way to change the subject and maybe then she could do something. She turned away to look down the stairs yet again. She really did hope that this girl could not be telling the truth. Someone had to have heard them, it was just impossible to cover that kind of noise up.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 08:12 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin watched the girl as she stared up at her like the heavens had just opened and pixies were coming out of her nose from all angles. It was rather amusing to say the least, but Erin was bored again. The girl asked her, quite stupidly, if it was possible for that to happen. Erin gave her the "well duh" look. Apparently she hadn't been raised around magic or didn't know to much. Erin's nose scrunched up in disgust when the thought hit her the girl was probably a filthy mudblood. Not only a puff but a mudblood? It simply meant her crimes and treason against the school was simply worse. Erin's temper flared and and a light flame flickered from her hands.

"Filthy little mudblood are we then?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 11:31 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Mudblood? Wasn't that the term that Alex used when she found out that she was what they called a muggle? Yes, she was pretty sure that was it. Amethyst's eyes flew wide open when she saw the hate in Erin's eyes. It was terrifying and this time she wasn't going to stay here. The fire was ignited once again and she did not want to get burned. Amethyst turned around and started to head back down the stairs not sure if she would make it there. She decided not to answer thinking it was clear enough that she was indeed a mudblood.

((Sorry if it is weird or crappy or doesn't make much sense I am falling asleep right now...so yeah...http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif))

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Erin Flint
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:47 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1124 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Erin was consumed, she must not let this girl interact with others. Wasn't it a crime enough she was already here and allowed to be at the school? In her mind's eye it was but then again we all know Miss Flint wasn't the rational type now don't we? The girl was terrified of Erin, but trust me Erin was going to be a lot worse now that she knew the girl's blood status. It was times like this the fire inside consumed Erin and she lost control, and all she could feel was hate and rage. A small part inside of her knew she needed to stop. Sighing she shook her head and turned towards the girl. She darted and Erin let out a long, dark creepy laugh. The sane part of her let the girl go knowing only worse things would happen to her if she stayed with Erin right now. She called in a haunting voice after the girl.

"You can run all you want, but I'll find you. Around every corner you'll have to look because I'll be there mudblood."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sofie Pitera
 Posted: May 6 2012, 10:42 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
0 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Stairs, stairs, and even more stairs...that was all Scarlett could think as she walked up the stairs towards who knows what. But that's what she loved...adventure and finding places that she had never seen before. Considering Scarlett had not seen half of the castle yet, there was still alot to explore and find.
That though made her smile.
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 05:10 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah had escaped from the common room and she sat down on the stairs and sighed softly as she leaned her head against the wall. She was just proud of herself for making it outside really! It had been awhile..

She bit her lip as she tried to keep tears from falling.. She only really cried late at night when no one could hear her. And not even in her dorm, down in a quiet corner of the common room, near the fire..

Would the pain ever go away? Would she stop waking up and then bursting into tears? She wasn't sure.. but at least she could keep herself composed for now..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Arizona Reiley
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 09:57 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
848 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arizona was so tired.... So very tired. She couldn't sleep. Even closing her eyes was hard for her to do. She was wandering the school, trying to find something to keep her mind off of things and yet here she was, on the stairs and she found a girl looking really sad. She was a year ahead of her and she had recognized her so being the girl she was, she figured she'd talk to her. Hey you alright?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 11:02 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was leaning her head on the wall with her eyes closed, still attempting to hold back the flow of tears that threatened to come when she heard another voice near her and her purple eyes opened as she saw a girl whom she thought she recognized..

She was a year younger than she was!

"Mmmm, I'm all right thank you." Syah responded with a bit of a smile as she sat up a little bit as she looked up at the girl. She looked bad as well.

"Are you all right?" She asked her with concern as she patted the stair next to her.. "You are in Ravenclaw right? 5th year?" She asked her.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Arizona Reiley
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 06:11 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
848 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The girl replied and spoke how she was fine. Arizona recognized her as the new Head Girl for the school. Thankfully it had gone to Syah instead of herself. She was not the right type of character to lead students. She took a seat next to the girl and let out a sigh. Yeah I am alright. Just not sleeping much at all... Stupid nightmares... Normally I am okay but recently, they are just seeming more real each time I close my eyes... She shrugged a bit. You're the new head girl, right? Congrats. I couldn't do a position like that. I would probably go crazy.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 12:37 AM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah frowned a little as she heard the girl had been having trouble with nightmares.. That didn't sound good at all! She had been having some recently about her dad as well. "That sounds awful, have you gone to the healer or anything about them?" She suggested before nodding..

"Mmmhmm, I'm Syah by the way and thank you! I hope I can do it, it's quite the responsibility.. but perhaps it will take my mind off of other things in my life." She just needed to be busy right? Hopefully she could do that!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Anna Brooks
 Posted: Oct 1 2016, 06:11 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
31 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Anna sat down on the stairs. It was quitw uncomfortable. She took out a peice of paper and began writing.

Dear Andrew,
How's things going with Mia? Everything is fine here. Just wanted to check in on you.
Love,
Anna Brooks

This post has been edited by Anna Brooks: Oct 1 2016, 06:12 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Dominique
PMEmail
^
Sabrina Harrington
 Posted: Oct 1 2016, 06:31 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
16 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Mind if I join you?" Sabrina asked. A lot had been on here mind. Lauren was completely ignoring her. Sabrina needed more friends since her old one ditched her to hang out with her boyfriend.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ