View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Swamp Dock
Blake Balthazar
 Posted: Oct 15 2011, 06:10 AM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1203 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blake chuckled remembering all of Doms many names. "Okay then I will look out for the red head in the peach dress," he winked. "I am wearing a dark navy tux, with checkered mask and tie," he told her. "Its my dance moves you should look out for though," he said, "I will probably be in the middle of the dance floor strutting my stuff," he laughed, flailing his arms around rhythmically, to an imaginary beat.

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeous set credit to >Margaret Pelham< :: Owl-Sage :: Cat-Bast :: Shipper ::Profile :: Callboard
>Friends< :: Claw Pride! (Credit - Fedora Middleton) :: Ability Pride! :: Bracelets Left/Right
PMYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 03:15 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"That'll be me," she said with a laugh. "Ooh, very smart," she said when he described what he was going to be wearing. "I look forward to seeing that," she said with a laugh and a wink. She could actually imagine Blake doing that.. somehow..

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blake Balthazar
 Posted: Oct 22 2011, 12:32 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1203 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chuckling Blake said, "Thats enough about my epic dancing I think," stopping his flailing he was quiet a moment.
"Shall we continue exploring or shall I walk you back to your dorm?" he smiled, he didn't mind looking for some more creatures but his mind was tired he couldn't even feel the fish below them. He had some good practice today, but he didn't think he would be much more use.

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeous set credit to >Margaret Pelham< :: Owl-Sage :: Cat-Bast :: Shipper ::Profile :: Callboard
>Friends< :: Claw Pride! (Credit - Fedora Middleton) :: Ability Pride! :: Bracelets Left/Right
PMYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Oct 25 2011, 01:38 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah," she said laughing as he stopped his dancing. He looked tired and she was worried about him. "I think I should take you back to your dorm. You look tired," she said as she stood up. She put out her hand to help him up as she did so.

This post has been edited by Leilani Bridges: Oct 25 2011, 01:39 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blake Balthazar
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 05:40 AM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1203 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Thanks," he said as he took her hand. "Quite the role reversal," he chuckled weakly. Standing he took a breath and felt better so he was able to walk unaided, for now. "Come on then," he said, feigning illness. Slinging his bag back over his back he headed in the direction of the castle with Lei.

((End RP))

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Meg Falconer
 Posted: Oct 28 2011, 02:48 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
591 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Meg came and sat down on the edge of the dock the water was murky but she still took of her boots and stuck her feet in the water was cold but meg didn't care she was bored and hadn't had the best day...it was late and the sun was starting to set..she knew she should head back to the castle but she really just needed somespace....she cracked her back then moved her feet around the water...hoping to make them slightly warmer..meg sighed, it had been a really long day...............

((open to anyone..please join..))

--------------------
user posted image Thanks to Neilan Logavick dueling-PLOT APROVED/ALL WELCOME!-SHIPPER-PROFILE MEG'S WRITER IS GONE FROM APRIL 19 TO THE 21ST!!
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Nov 19 2011, 11:32 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[[ New RP with Emily Carolina ]]

Timotej was wandering around the grounds, he was sure he knew which direction he should go for finding his way back to the school. At first, he didn't seem to notice the fact, that he was running a circle, but when he ended up finding his own trashes in front of the old stone he remembered having a break. In the end, he found his way to the swamp dock. "I guess I could have another break here." he said out loud, and sat down to the bench.
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Nov 19 2011, 09:26 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily always liked winter. she was really excited waiting for the first snow to fall that it made her went outside more often than usual. she wore her scarf and gloves before walking outside. she had no particular destination in mind so she followed her feet and see where it took her. after walking for awhile, she stopped then looked around. turned out, her feet had take her to the swamp. her eyes caught the sight of a familiar figure at the dock. she observed him while approaching and when she's closer enough, she finally recognized him as.. "TIM!" she exclaimed in surprise. Emily quickly ran to him and gave him a tackle hug. it's been awhile since the last time she met him so it made her sort of over-excited.

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Nov 23 2011, 09:18 AM

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Nov 20 2011, 06:29 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Timotej turned around, when he heard a girl saying his name out loud. First, he was looking on the wrong direction, but after a short while he spotter the girl and realized it was the dear friend of his. "Emily! Hi! It's really nice to see you!" he said, while he really wasn't sure which way to go. It felt better than good to see someone he knew, and just forget about the worries for a while. "So, how have you been?"
PM
^
Rosine Ermengarde
 Posted: Mar 8 2012, 11:47 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
113 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Those in favor of the bill would say that children shouldn’t be exposed to the idea of homosexuality, especially in the form of propaganda. But if it is taken into consideration that children exposed to homosexuality, generally through same-[Censored by the Caretaker] parents, are not harmed mentally, then there is little need whatsoever to worry about children being exposed to homosexuality. People are not going to try to take over the world simply because they know about homosexuality before they become an adult in the eyes of the government. Instead, they are going to become compassionate and understanding human beings if introduced to homosexuality in a way that doesn’t depict it as the worst thing that could possibly happen to someone. Even the people in St. Petersburg who are not quite in favor of the bill will likely see the word propaganda and begin to think that just because the word propaganda is in the bill, then the ban is just, or at least makes more sense. The acts prohibited by the ban, however, are not what is most associated with the word propaganda. When I think of propaganda I think of posters or advertisements depicting definitively bad things, but saying a single positive comment can be seen as propaganda now.

No matter if it’s 1950 and your mother is scared of you thinking that black people are worth enough to use the same bathroom, or it is 2012 and the government is trying to prevent youth from thinking positive things about homosexuals, people are people and should be treated as such. Their speech should not be fined.
PMEmail
^
Amethyst Bernard
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 09:47 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
120 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Amethyst was still getting lost in the castle, every time the stairs changed on her and she couldn't figure out where she was. Like her mom has told her though, life is an adventure and boy was this one of those. Amethyst decided that she would spend time outside in the yards instead. She found her way to the swamps where she heard the sound of the frogs groaning away. She always found the swamps to be quite peaceful, growing up in Louisiana it made her feel like she was back at home. The young girl took a seat on the dock as she watched the bird's fly above her and the fish swim below her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 07:30 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead had been wandering around the grounds again. She was determined to find all the best spots around Hogwarts and the grounds were no exception! Today she found herself out in a part of the grounds she hadn't been before. From the looks of it, it was a swamp! Cool! She had never been in a swamp before! Humming to herself she wandered through the swamp until she came across a dock. Happily humming, she followed the dock, until she came across a girl sitting on the dock. With a smile, she said Hello!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 07:48 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia walked along the dock with her arms crossed. She pulled her jacket closer around her as a breeze rolled through. She didn't know why, but ever since her meeting with Sebastian, all she had continually thought about was him. She would look at anything and be reminded immediately of him. With a groan, she hit her fist against her forehead and muttered, "Stop it, Claudia. Stop thinking about him." With a shake of her head, she sighed. "I'm even talking to myself."

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 06:06 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian walked in head high onto the dock. He had his hands in his pockets, a felt quite pleased. He had finally forgot about... about a girl. He didn't know if it was good or not, but he felt much more normal.

But this feeling did not last long, because he soon saw a very familiar figure. Brushing the surprised look off of his face, he walked cockily to her. If there was something worse then having a girl stuck in his head, it was her knowing that she was stuck there.

Boo, he said while grabbed her by the waist. He knew that he was acting quite friendly, but he would’ve done that with any other girl. What are you doing out here, he asked with a smile in his face, All alone, you know it isn’t safe.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 08:11 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia jumped slightly when she felt someone grab her. She was about to get ready to claw at someone with her newly filed nails. When she realized it was Sebastian, she placed her hand on her chest and exhaled loudly through her mouth. "Don't you know it's not safe to sneak up to people like me in that manner?" she answered, her eyebrows furrowing.

She then brushed her hair out of her face with her hand and looked up at him with slightly pouted angry lips. "I have a feeling you always say that to me when you encounter me," she said with an eye roll. "If you really want an answer to that question, I never learn that lesson. But what are you doing about? Shouldn't you be snogging a girl or something?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 05:46 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian loved to see Claudia angry, she looked very pretty when she was. Quickly shacking the thought out of his head, Sebastian shacked his head. To answer Claudia's retort he said, The reason I say that is because I don't want you getting hurt. Obviously there was more to it, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

I just wanted to go on a stroll, he said stepping up beside her. He was taller then her, but not by a big difference. Before he could control what he was saying he added, And the one girl I want is the one I'm having trouble with. He stood there ashamed of what he had just said, but not showing it on his face. She wouldn't find out, no one could read his face. No one.

You could help me, you're a girl? he said, I think? The last part was in a teasful manor and the rest was to cover up for his small mistake. She shouldn't know, she couldn't...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 07:38 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia couldn't help but let her eyes softened a little bit when he said that he didn't want her to get hurt. "Well, that's very sweet of you. I appreciate your concern."

Her ears perked when she heard that he was interested in a girl. She wasn't even sure why her heart suddenly started beating so fast. She was sure it wasn't even her that he was talking about, but maybe the hope that it could be her...No! Bad Claudia, she immediately thought.

Claudia cleared her throat even though there was nothing stuck in it and merely chuckled at Sebastian's words. "I am in fact a girl...at least that is what I was led to believe my whole life. What do you need help with?" Deep down, Claudia hated to admit it, but her heart plummeted. Yet, she still refused to believe she had any sort of interest in him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 10:10 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled at Claudia, and the way she reacted when he talked about another girl, though he couldn't do anything. It would be wrong, he couldn't. He had already hurt her enough...

Sebastian quickly mentally shook his head and said, Well I could get any girl I want, but if I go with this one, I know, I just know it would be wrong. He couldn't believe that he was sharing his emotions with her. He never did that, and he shouldn't have. Guess my manly powers only go so far, he said with a short laugh. He hand was in his hair, and his other hand on his hip. Why did it have to be so hard?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 03:03 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia nodded slowly, listening to Sebastian's every word with interest. She then bit her lip and glanced up at the sky with only her eyes in deep concentration. "Well, what exactly would make it wrong for you to be with her?" she asked.

She then fake gasped and elbowed him in the ribs. "Is it because she's ugly? Or maybe she has bad breath!" She giggled behind her hand at her jokes, but deep down, she was actually just feeding herself these lies to make herself feel better about the girl not being her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 07:02 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian knew that he had gone too far for his own good, it would be best if he just dropped the subject know. He couldn't let her know who the girl was, but he didn't want her to overlook him as an option, though he doubted that would happen.

Ah it's nothing, just a rough past we had together, he said. It was brief enough and it wasn't like she could exactly guess who it was. With that he smiled and added, Anyways there must be something more important to talk about then pathetic interest. Even as he said it, he didn't believe it. There was much more to it then pathetic love.

Anything I don't know about you, I mean it isn't like we talked much about each other, he said, usually it is just snogging. With that he smiled, snogging was something that he enjoyed, though less then people thought.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 08:03 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia could only muster a weak smile and nodded in understanding. "Ah...I see," she replied, kicking some pebbles near her foot into the water. "In all seriousness, if this girl is worth it, then, I think you should go after her. After all, the only regrets you'll have in life are the chances you never took."

At the change in subject, Claudia knew it was best to go along with it. She herself was in need of something else to talk about. The topic was making her uncomfortable and anxious considering she knew nothing about this girl besides her apparent past with Sebastian. Plastering a grin on her face, she looked up to Sebastian and elbowed him when he mentioned snogging. "I'm actually surprised that you didn't come here snogging anyone," she said with a snort. She then stuffed crossed her arms over her chest as a breeze rolled through them. "I, however, have not been engrossed in snogging as a matter of fact. I haven't been up to much, actually; just meeting people here and there. Have you done anything else?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 12:27 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian nodded at Claudia's proposal. She seemed to think it would be a good idea to open up to the girl, but that wasn't how Sebastian worked. He would kiss and leave, though he had left Claudia untouched.

It would happen soon. Soon... maybe.

Sebastian let out a small playful whine when Claudia elbowed him. She didn't seem to keen on the thought of him snogging other girls. It could be a sign, or just someone with common sense. To her comment he laughed, I need a break, even my talent isn't infinite,he joked. He might not show it publicly, but there was more to him then snogging.

To here question Sebastian spoke to fast. The woods, he said. At that moment he silently cursed himself, she couldn't know, she should't know. He was trying to protect her, but why. It wasn't like they where dating or anything. Why was he so keen on keeping her safe. Why?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claudia Kirkwood
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 03:47 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Claudia rolled her eyes at Sebastian's cockiness. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm sure you're very talented in being arrogant," she said, hitting him on the arm lightly with her fist.

She then raised her eyebrows at him when he mentioned the woods. She herself had gone through the woods many many times, but there was no way she was ever going to tell him what it was that had compelled her to go through the woods. Gulping subtly, she asked, "And why is that?"

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much, Thea!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ