^
Melody Dyson
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 08:49 AM

Slytherin First Year
4 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

(Open RP)

Melody was new to Hogwarts and wanted to explore the grounds. She walked around the gardens and found the season gardens. Her favorite season was winter, so she ran back to Slytherin and got her coat and snow boots and ran back to the winter gardens. She put on her snow gear and ran into the snow. She made snow angels and then decided to build a fort and make snowballs and hide hoping someone would come by and maybe she would start a snow fight.
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 03:56 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana was walking around the ground and that time and was amazed by the seasonal gardens. Each of them had different season, from winter to autumn. Curious, she walked past each of them and ended up in winter garden. It was a bit freezing here and Ana of course didn't have a thought to wear any warm clothes even a pair of glove. But she still had her Gryffindor cloak with her so it was fine. Upon entering the garden, she saw a girl making a fortress and hiding some snow balls with her, waiting for a prey. It was a good thing Ana came from behind her and was sure the girl had not realized her presense yet. Smirking, Ana took a handful of snow ball and threw it to the girl. Oops!
PMEmailYIM
^
Melody Dyson
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 03:09 PM

Slytherin First Year
4 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Melody was so busy putting a fort in front of her that she didn't even focus on behind her, and since she was so focused on what she was doing that she got hit in the back with a snowball. She looked to where the ball came from and a girl that was from Gryffindor was standing there. Melody packed a snowball together and launched it at the girl before she could get hit again.
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 09:29 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(I'm very sorry for the late reply, exam just ended)

Ana covered her face with her hand when the girl threw a snow ball back at her. She grinned.

"Aye, snow ball fight! Let me build a fortress first!" said Ana.

She then walked past the girl, to her front, about five meters far and built her own fortress. She could not stop grinning. This thing reminded her about her famil, snow ball fight was always being a family tradition and she did it right before she came ro the school. She always won thought. Playing against her brother was way too easy.

When her fortress was ready, she made another snnow ball and threw it to the girl then hid.
PMEmailYIM
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 03:16 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald walked into the most beautiful winter garden. she wondered how they could do that. Making it snow in fall. Well, anything was possible with magic. That's what Em like to believe, at least. Image all the things she could do with magic once she finished school.

Emerald shivered, happily and danced in the snow. Winter was always so pretty. Emerald loved all the seasons, but she loved the snow and icicles in the winter. Emerald sighed and sat down. It would be a lot more fun if Amy was here.

Syah Kennedy

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:36 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah had decided that she needed more than a walk to get her mind off her studies and her busy boyfriend. So she decided to wander around the grounds a bit and see what she could find..

A distraction really..

She was walking past the winter garden and she smiled as she peeked in and saw a younger girl dancing around happily. Well that certainly looked like a distraction. The head girl smiled and walked in. Her feet crunching in the snow as she moved towards where the girl sat.

"Hello, how's it going? " She asked with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 06:03 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald smiled and laughed to herself. She heard some crunching and turned around to see a much older girl.

"Everything is fine. Just thought I'd explore a bit. I've always liked winter, so, yeah." Em shrugged it off and smiled.

Emerald and looked back at the older girl again. "What brings you her, anyway?" asked Emerald. She looked back at the girl. Maybe a sixth or seventh year?

This post has been edited by Emerald Bernard: Nov 22 2016, 08:12 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:23 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled a bit as she looked down at the younger girl. "Exploring is always good. " She said with a warm smile as she looked around the winter garden. "I love winter as well. It's one of my favorite seasons. " Despite what had happened last year around this time..

Snow always made her feel better.

"Me? Oh I was wanting some fresh air. I've been studying too long. " Sy's purple eyes rested on the younger girl for a moment.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:41 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald nodded. She'd always liked exploring. "Mine too! It's so pretty with the snow." Em said, happily.

Something about this time always made Emerald smile. Her and Amethyst had so many good times in the winter...

Em nodded. Sometimes she felt like that, too."I get like that, too. But you've probably been studying a lot. You're in you seventh year doing N.E.W.T.s, right? That seems exhausting" said Em, catching her breath at the very end. She could do that sometimes. Talking too fast because of excitement or too much sugar.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 05:09 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah grinned as the younger girl spoke. "Mmmm, they aren't called Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests for nothing. " The older girl said as she stifled a yawn again. "I've been studying and patrolling.. "

That was her life.. and she got stolen moments with Liam and her brother and cousin.. but that was about it..

" I'm Syah Kennedy, Head Girl at your service, " She said with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ