View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Corner Of The Courtyard
Prof. Victoria Pierce
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 03:28 PM

Gryffindor Head of House
515 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 07:48 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead wanders towards the corner of the courtyard and sits on the grass. Smiling at her surroundings she begins to hum to herself. Taking out her Care of Magical Creatures text book, she begins to read as she continues to hum.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 08:36 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wandering the grounds was one of Klaus' favorite old habits he loved to wander around and see things and even in the courtyard tower the place was so beautiful. He smiled as he walked around a corner, taking a bite of the granola bar he had swiped from the pantry in the kitchen he came upon a girl who seemed to be reading and humming, figuring he could do to make some new friends Klaus walked over and smiled as he waved at her. Hello, hope I'm not disturbing you. He said with an apologetic smile in case he really was annoying her and she just wanted him to go away.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 08:59 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead looks up with a start. Noticing the boy in front of her she smiles and says "Oh! Hello! No you're not disturbing me at all!" Closing her book she holds out her hand and says "I'm Mairead by the way. Mairead Fallon. Nice to meet you!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 09:23 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus smiled as she told him he wasn't disturbing and put his hand out as she introduced herself, I'm Niklaus, but everyone calls me Klaus as I feel like my full name is kind of old fashioned. He moved over to where she was sitting and took a seat next to her taking the last half of his granola bar out of his pocket and taking a bite of it frowning as granola spilled onto the front of his robes. Whatchya reading? He asked curiously as he wiped the crumbs from his robe and continued to munch on his snack watching some birds across the way in the fountain. He was surprised they weren't all flying south yet with the weather getting colder.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 09:40 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiles and shows Klaus her book. "Just my Care of Magical Creatures text book. I love learning about different creatures, but dragons are my favourite!" She looks around the courtyard. "It's absolutely beautiful here! When I found this place, I couldn't resist staying!" Looking at Klaus, she tilts her head in curiosity and asks "So what brings you out here?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 09:58 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leaning over Klaus looked at her textbook he had the same one and had to admit he had not even cracked it yet, he was so not going to tell her that out loud though. It is beautiful, there are so many places here that are amazingly beautiful, you never really stop finding them I think at least from what some of the older students have told me. He smiled and looked at the little family of birds in the fountain as they hopped around some of them flying off. He was brought back to reality from his temporary internal debate on whether it would be fun to be a bird and fly by her asking what brought him into the courtyards today, he grinned and motioned around them. Mainly just wanting some fresh air, but the scenery isn't very bad either. He finished off his granola bar wiping the last of the crumbs from his robes and picking granola out of his teeth in his cheek probably puffing it out horribly as he did so. Are you just enjoying the scenery too or avoiding something by wandering out. He asked her as he leaned back and looked up at the sky holding himself up on his hands.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 10:15 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed and said " A bit of both really! I love exploring, and enjoying scenery like this." She watches birds flying, muttering her wish to be able to fly, before saying. "Partly I'm here to avoid my older brothers. They keep trying to give me advice on the best places to go, to read or to enjoy the scenery. I know they mean well, but they should know by now I'd much rather discover these sorts of places on my own!" Shaking her head fondly as she thinks about her brothers' antics since her arrival at Hogwarts, she grins and asks " Do you have any siblings?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 10:28 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus shook his head as he replied, No, I'm an only child, I used to be really close to my Mum and Da though until a few years ago. Then I got sorted into Gryffindor and they didn't like it, they were all in Slytherin. He frowned slightly as he thought about the letter he had gotten when he had written home to inform them which house he was in, he had thought they would be disappointed, but not angry at him for it. It had been much worse than he imagined and even thinking on it now made him upset in the pit of his stomach. He tried to tear his mind away from it by asking, Have you met many people here, or been keeping to yourself? I've been here a bit so I've met some people even older students, but still meeting tons of new ones everyday! He said excitedly, since meeting new people was one of his favorite things at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 11:11 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead thinks and says "Well I met a few people so far, just other Gryffindors. Most of my time has been spent dodging my brothers and exploring." She pauses then says "Or reading. I love meeting new people, but I keep ending up wandering off toward more quiet areas like this so I haven't really met many people." She shrugs, watching the fountain. Watching the water flow, she reminisces on the few people she has met, and on her adventures through the halls, ducking through strange corridors to get away from her brothers. Shaking herself from her memories she asks "Do you have a favourite place around here that you've found? Do you have a favourite class? What are the people you've met like?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 8 2015, 12:35 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Whoa, whoa whoa, slow down on the questions. Klaus laughed and held his hands up as he said this. She had suddenly got very chatty and began asking all of her questions, and he would answer but there was only so much he could remember at once, he chuckled as he brushed his hair from his eyes so he could look out across the grounds. Well my favorite class I don't know since we don't start actual classes until December, and I've met a few people there was a party in Gryffindor where I got to meet a lot of the house. Then I've met people at the activities. He shrugged on the activities thing, there had been plenty of potions activities but the other ones seemed few and far between. So he wasn't sure what information he could really give her on them, I haven't found too many places around here really, I've gotten lost in the dungeons, and I've also found this amazing hall of statues on I think the second floor. He furrowed his face as he tried to think of the other places he had found and really liked, he couldn't actually name many more he hadn't wandered as much as he had wanted to.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 8 2015, 07:31 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment, saying "Haha Sorry, I sometimes get carried away!" Fiddling with her pendant, she thinks about the places she has seen, and the places Klaus describes. "Exploring can be a lot of fun! and of course meeting new people! But sometimes you need to stop, and just enjoy the beauty of the world around you.... you know what I mean?" She asks, looking at Klaus. "Sometimes I forget how nice it is just to relax like this, when I get caught up in an adventure, or when I get so focused on something I want to see or learn about, like dragons." After a pause, she looks at Klaus and asks "Have you ever had any wild adventures?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 01:33 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus nodded at what she said, Yeah I try to have some time every week to myself, where I don't have to deal with anyone or anything for a bit and can just relax. He paused listening to her speak about adventures and meeting new people and grinning as he listened, she was very excited to be here and that was refreshing. He had been mainly spending time with the older students and they couldn't wait to leave Hogwarts so it was great to see someone who was excited to be there to begin with. Wild adventures, would depend on how you define wild...but no not really. I thought I might like to be a dragon keeper one day and it would be great travelling and taming he creatures and caring for them, but I still have years to decide so I'm not locking anything down yet. What about you? He asked curiously, certainly with her thirst for knowledge and adventure she had to have gone on at least some mini adventures.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 03:39 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiles and says "I love Dragons! So becoming a keeper would be Awesome! Or I might want to become an auror like my da. I haven't quite decided yet." After hearing Klaus ask about adventures, she laughs and says "I've often been told I am too curious for my own good! And I have the scars to prove it!" Pointing at each of her scars, she begins to tell the stories behind them. " This one I got these while de-gnoming the garden! These I got from grindylows when I fell in Lough Derg during my family's trip to Ireland! These I got from some bowtruckles when I accidentally stepped on them while climbing trees. Looking over some older scars, she pauses, then says "I don't really remember how I got these, but I probably got them while exploring somewhere!"Finally she pointed to a flame shaped burn on her right arm and said "This I got when I ran into some dragons in the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary during my family's trip to Romania this summer!" She pauses, tracing the burn with her finger, then says "I'm still not sure how I ended up there.... One minute I was wishing I could see the dragons, and the next I'm dodging jets of flame..." With a shrug and a smile she says "Oh well! At least I got to see the dragons!" Looking at Klaus, she asks "Have you always loved dragons?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 11:00 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he listened to her detail all of her adventures he smiled politely, she seemed to just get herself into a lot of problems and get hurt, which didn't seem entirely bright and leaving scars meant she probably hadn't been to very good healers or had parents able to heal. I haven't been on many adventures really. Or gotten to see dragins up close, but it sounds so exciting to be able to do. My family plan on travelling to Egypt over the holidays, but I still haven't decided if I am going to travel with them or if I am going to stay here. He shrugged at the last, he was being honest and he really didn't know what choice he would make especially as he was not on good terms with his family at the moment. When she asked if he had always loved dragons it broke his reverie about his family, I'd not say it is a huge love of them, just an interest. I just don't know what I want to do yet, it's a bit too early to be deciding that. He shrugged and looked out over the grounds thinking about what classes he was going to take in the future, he needed to pick them out for next term soon and he knew it. Do you know what classes you want to take when the Winter Term begins? He asked her curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 11:56 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiles and says "I probably sound like such a ditz for getting hurt so often, but the adventure is worth it!" Listening to his family's winter plans, she started thinking of her own. Her da would likely be stuck on a mission over the holidays... again, which would leave her here with her brothers. After some though she says Well if you do stay here, we could have an adventure in the castle! Like trying to find more places like this!" She gestures to the courtyard with a grin. Thinking about Klaus' question, she pauses before replying Well definitely Care of Magical Creatures and Defense Against the Dark Arts! Potions could be really fun too.... Really I'd be happy to take every class I possibly can!" Turning to face Klaus with a grin, she asks "What about you? Do you know what classes you want?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:18 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus smiled, We could have adventures that would be great and keep me from being lonely! He said excitedly as he leaned over picking a flower from the grass and playing with the petals as she spoke of the classes she wanted to take, he was kind of hoping to avoid potions so that he did not have to have Professor Petrov, but Care of Magical Creatures sounded good. I am undecided, I want to take Defense Against the Dark Arts for sure, maybe Potions but not a hundred percent on that, Muggle Studies sounds interesting too! He got excited at the end of that since he had always been forbidden from studying muggle things and now he could do it and get graded for it. I think I might ant to try out for Quidditch in the next term too if they have ti going, it looks like a lot of fun...have you ever flown? He asked as he plucked a few more of the petals off the flower and tossed them off into the wind watching as they drifted off and then landed in the grass nearby.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:34 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiles saying "Oooh Muggle Studies sounds interesting! I've always wondered how they live without magic! " As soon as Klaus mentions Quidditch, Mairead gets caught up in thoughts of flying and playing. She imagines everything in Quidditch, from scoring goals, to saving goals, and even catching the snitch! When he asks if she has ever flown, she shakes herself from her day dream and says "Every chance I get! Granted I usually have to borrow a broom from one of my older brothers if I want to fly on my own, but they usually let me borrow a broom whenever I want! " She grins with excitement as memories of flight pass through her mind. "Have you flown?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 08:35 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nodding along he smiled, They apparently use other stuff to do what we do with magic and then have junk that isn't even good for anything. He shook his head in disbelief, because it just seemed odd to him the way muggles worked, and yet he wanted to know more about it and what it would be like to not be able to use magic at all. Not that he would ever give up his magic and be a muggle, or even want to, but learning about it couldn't really hurt anything could it? Then Mairead was off on the subject of flying answering his question, and she had brothers so he learned two things at once, I have some, but I've not gotten to a lot. I've got a broom at home but we can't have them as first years here, and my family think that Quidditch is not something to excel in they actually think it is a frivolous kids game which to me is just ridiculous. He shrugged on the last, he actually loved to watch and play Quidditch, but like with so many other things his family had a complete disdain for it. He was resigned to the fact that they were going to have to get over a lot of their emotions when it came to his interests as now that he was at Hogwarts he didn't have to pretend about them anymore or not pursue them.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 10:04 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughs "I don't see how Quidditch could ever be considered just a game, or frivolous! It's a great sport!" She gets caught up thinking of the matches she has played with her brothers, and the professional matches she has seen with her family. How could anyone think such a fantastic sport could be a frivolous kids game?! Some people just don't understand the joys of Quidditch! Shaking her head at the thought, she looks at Klaus and asks "Do you know what position you would like to play?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:24 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Unable to stop himself Klaus made a face when she mentioned not knowing how Quidditch could be considered something frivolous or not a sport, she may not see it; but his family certainly considered it rubbish. It's just the way my family is, at this point though anything I do is going to be a disappointment to them so I've kind of given up on trying to please them and am instead just trying to enjoy my time here. He half smiled, and thought about it at her next question, if he could play anything he figured it would probably be chaser, but being a beater wouldn't be too bad either; he would just love to fly as fast as possible all over the pitch. Most likely I would go for chaser, but probably never Keeper or Seeker, leave that to those more skilled. What position would you want? He asked her curiously as he finished plucking all of the petals from his little flower and tossed the stem and remaining leaves off into the grass.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 02:41 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiles at Klaus' comment and says "Nice thinking! You can't please everyone, so your better off using your energy to do what makes you happy! " Listening to his choices, she pauses to think of her own. She would be happy with any position so long as she got to play, but what position would she enjoy most? After some more thought, she replies "Well I'm small and swift so I usually play as Seeker or Chaser when I play with my brothers, So I think I'd like to play as one of those. But honestly I'd be happy with whatever position I get, so long as I get to play!" With a grin, she looks at Klaus and asks So, What do you like to do for fun?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 11:26 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

He nodded, actually even if he had to take another position if he was being honest he would just to be able to play Quidditch and get to be on the house team and have that kind of bonding experience with everyone. He smiled as she asked what he did for fun and picked another one of the flowers nearby plucking the petals from this one slowly as well. Well, I like to do a lot of things for fun. Like play games, explore, I recently got lost in the dungeons and found a cool dock area, and sometimes I pull pranks. He smiled and continued plucking the flowers petals and tossed them off as he watched some of the clouds roll across the sky. Have you had much fun since coming here? Or explored everything, oh did you go to the Gryffindor Party? He asked, he had kind of dodged out on it after he had a couple snacks he had felt bad for that, but he had kind of been sleepy and wanted to take a nap.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 12:29 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smirks when Klaus mentions pranks. Her family has always loved a good prank war. Smiling, she says "I have had some fun here, mostly through exploring. But I haven't explored nearly as much as I would like!" She pauses, thinking about the party, then says "I went to the Gryffindor party but I must have been rather late! By the time I got there the only people still in the room seemed to have fallen asleep where they stood! All except for Josina at least." She laughs at the memory and lays back on the grass to watch the clouds. "Did you go to the party? It must've been really fun when it was in full swing!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 05:23 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nodding excitedly Klaus talked to her about the party when he was there, Well when I first got there everyone was chatting and playing around and eating snacks, I met Josina too and Emily, and a few other people it was kind of fun. He finished plucking this second flower and tossed it off as well looking around for one that wasn't blue this time, he plucked a white one and just spun this one in his hand as he sat there thinking. When you go exploring be careful in the dungeons the further down you go it seems to get much darker, and avoid the forest of course, the upper floors are awesome and usually you can find other people hanging out in hidden rooms there. The castle really is amazing and has so much to see and find. He kept on spinning his flower and looked over at the fountain seeing the birds had abandoned their pursuits in it and flown off it made him frown slightly, then he looked back over at Mairead. Are you hungry? It is almost lunch time and I think my tummy is beginning to rumble. He asked her, feeling like the snack he had been munching on when he came out hadn't held him over as long as he had hoped it would.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 08:16 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead grins at Klaus' description of the party, slightly wishing she had been able to arrive there sooner. At the mention of the forest she asks "Why is it off-limits? Forests are so much fun to explore! There's always some sort of plant or creature to find and watch!" At the mention of lunch she pauses and says Wow! Lunch time already? Time flies! Her stomach growls slightly, and she laughs saying Guess that confirms it!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 09:09 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus listened to her questions and then threw the last flower he had been playing with aside again, and looked over at Mairead before replying, Well it is off-limits, because apparently they have creatures and such in it that would be too dangerous for the younger years to mess with...so until your older you can't go into it. He frowned a bit as they presented that rule they didn't really explain it, he had asked the Care of Magical Creatures professor why it was off-limits and she had explained it that way. As her stomach growled he widened his eyes in mock shock, You're starving that thing, not good, do you want to head in to the Great Hall? I'm a bit hungry too...although I'm not making any odd noises yet so I think on this front I'm going alright. He smiled and stood up brushing some of the dry grass off his robes, he didn't want to go in looking like he had just rolled in the ground all morning, but he had flower petals and such stuck to him he had to shake off from his antics.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 01:35 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughs and stands up. Looking at her disheveled clothes she smoothes out the wrinkles, brushing away the dirt. Then, spying the sight of her hair, starts pulling out the leaves that had been caught there. Gathering her things she says I seem to have to neglected the need for food in search of adventure! Yes, the Great Hall sounds perfect right about now!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 10:54 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Smiling Klaus motioned towards the castle with a mock bow and giggled a little as he stood up again. Lead the way, hopefully they have something sweet for desert, I'm craving something sweet. He smiled and noticed a little more dry grass sticking to the hem of his robes and shook them much in the same way as Mairead had trying to shake the last little bit loose. Once he felt his robes were neat enough he looked over to her smiling brightly. Let's go get some lunch! He moved off towards the castle with her excited to get some food to eat before his stomach began growling in protest too.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 11:11 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead giggled and followed after Klaus. As they got closer to the castle, she gets an idea! Grinning she looks at Klaus and says "Race ya there!" With those words she starts running towards the Great Hall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 09:25 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

No fair! Klaus shouted after her as she took off across the courtyard she had given him no warning, but he laughed right along with her taking off as well towards the Great Hall. Look he was going to get exercise and food all within the same half hour mark, wasn't that a treat he shook his head grinning as he ran around a corner and got closer to the castle.

/endrp

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:09 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian walked casually outside, it was warm, the wind was perfect, and the sun was shining. It was a perfect day to be outside. As he walked he let his thoughts lead him. First they went onto Claudia. He couldn't get he out of his mind as much as he tried. He knew the only way he would be able to do this, was by another girl. But it had proven harder then a few weeks ago. It was as if all girls had become much more aware of boys like him. It was good for them, but for him it was pure hell.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:44 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead had wandered through the grounds. It was a perfect day! And for once, since that drama at the docks, her dark thoughts were no where to be found! Happily she practically danced around the courtyard, her flame red curls bouncing around her. And, being herself, she had stopped paying attention to where she was going. She stopped herself from running into someone. Sheesh! How many times would this happen to her?! Her bright green eyes widened and she said Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn' payin' attention!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 03:49 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked up, to see a girl with flaming red hair, almost run into him. He gave a small smile and said, It's okay, especially for such a pretty girl as you. He couldn't help himself, it was second nature. He knew this could easily earn him a smack in the face or one step closer to snogging a girl. Something that he desperately needed, especially since he needed to distract him from Claudia. The name is Sebastian, he said with a small smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 09:00 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead blushed ever so slightly at the boys words. She had never been called pretty before! Returning to her senses she smirked and said Well aren't ye the charmer! I bet ye say that ta all the girls! He seemed like the type, but Mairead generally gave people the benefit of the doubt. At his introduction, she smiled and said Nice ta meet ye, I'm Mairead.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 09:53 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled at the girl's reaction. The chance was still open, he might be able to have a thing with her, but somewhere in his mind told him not to mess with this one. Well it depends, only to one's who deserve it, he said with a charming smile. What brings you out here, Mairead, he added, hoping to start somewhat of a short conversation, that would end with one of his favorite activities. The girl was pretty, in a different way. Not many people had flaming red hair as she did, but it suited her quite well.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 10:04 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at his response. Of course! A flirt! Well, this could be fun! At his question she smiled and said Just explorin'. It's easy enough ta find interestin' places on the grounds when they're pretty much deserted like this. She did love to explore, and outside was usually the best place if one didn't want to run into too many people! An' what brings ye out here?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 08:43 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled while the girl spoke. She seemed to have some sort of accent, which seemed to suit her flaming red hair. Well, I don't know if I should tell you, he said with a smile. Pointing to a small bench at the side, Sebastian said, Want to sit down. Hopefully this would lead to something more then just sitting. As he sat down, Sebastian looked at Mairead with a smirk. So do you usually spend your free hours outside with boys you don't know, he asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 10:47 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead tilted her head at his words and said Oh? an' why not? She certainly enjoyed meeting new people, and this one was certainly interesting! When he pointed to the bench she smiled and said Sure! before walking over to it and gracefully sitting down. At his question she laughed and said Nay! I usually spend me free hours explorin' , findin' hidden rooms, an' meetin' interestin' people.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 06:59 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian gave a small smirk. Well I am scared that you wouldn't want to talk to me if I told you, he said with a smile. It was true, she would know that he wanted to find a girl to distract him. He didn't want to ruin his chances, not with this special colored hair girl. Would you classify me as interesting, he said with a smile. He scouted slightly closer to her, hoping that this would makes things go faster. You got something on you forehead, he said, while putting his finger on forehead and wiping of a bit of dust. He secretly hoped that she wouldn't take it badly, but at least this would test if his goal was reachable or not.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 07:44 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead raised an eyebrow at Sebastian's words and said Well isn' that interesting! This certainly made for a good distraction from the past few days chaos. When he brushed his finger across her forehead, she couldn't help but feel something. Now she was curious; she relaxed as she thought. What could that feeling possibly be?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 07:40 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian thought Mairead was calm, yet full of fire. And he licked that. It was like having a break, but being full with energy. The accent the girl had made it her look so more interesting. Maybe Scottish, no Irish? He didn't know much about how other's talked, but he seemed quite interested in the girls way of speech. Sebastian couldn't help it and asked, Where you from?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 08:20 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Sebastian's question, Mairead smiled and said Clifdon, County Galway! Er, Ireland. She did miss the family home. It was a small town along the coast, but she wouldn't trade it for the big city. It was too beautiful! Curious she tilted her head and asked What about ye? Where are ye from?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 07:51 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled as she answered and said, Irish, well that would explain a few things. He was eyeing her with interest, as if every word she said was making him want to know more about her. He didn't know what it was, but he was sure there was something. Me, well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't come from anywhere worthwhile, he said with a shrug. He had always kept most of his identity secret, he didn't want to start getting to close with people. Especially girls.

Now more about you, he said with a smirk, You're in second year, correct? She was certainly to old and comfortable with the castle to be in first, she looked younger then him, and he would have certainly noticed if she was in his year. He knew practically everyone, and the hair would't have been that hard to notice.

This post has been edited by Lexa Anderson: Mar 21 2016, 07:52 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 08:35 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When he shrugged, Mairead smiled and said Oh, I doubt that! She enjoyed learning about other people, and she could really use the distraction! Darkness flittered in her eyes, but she quickly shook it away. No use dwelling on those thoughts now! She wasn't alone at the moment! Distraction!

At his question she smiled and said Aye, I am! An' what year are ye? Definitely not her year, she'd have seen him before now if he was!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 08:13 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian ignored the girl's wanting for more information, though it seemed as if the girl wanted to be carried away or keep a thought out of her head. If she did, then he could easily give it to her. He needed it to, to show him the Claudia was nothing but a another girl. But he wouldn't do it without a sign, he didn't want to end up smacked in the face. He would try to hint it, but if he got nothing in return, then he would just have to try again with another girl.

Year older, he said, Though much more experienced, and not only with magic. At the last part there was a twinkle in his eyes, just the thought of what he had done made him proud. But he doubted that a few others would agree, especially the older girls. But to everyone their own taste, right?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 08:44 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead raised an eyebrow as he ignored her comment. Oh well, she just needed a distraction, so if he didn't want to share then she wouldn't pry. Ah a third year! That made sense!

At his words she raised an eyebrow, smiled slyly and said Oh? Experienced in what else? She could think of one answer, but she needed confirmation.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 05:17 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled, he seemed to be getting closer his goal, maybe it wouldn't be that hard after all. With a twinkle in his eyes he said, Oh I think you know. No need for an explanation.

His urge was becoming harder to resit, Claudia popping in his mind every few seconds. If he was going to get a distraction, he needed it know. Throwing caution to the wind he asked, Would you perhaps what a demonstration?

The moment it came out of his mouth, he knew that the chance's he screwed up where high. If he actually had gotten away with this then he would be more then happy.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 08:29 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At his question she couldn't resist laughing. After a brief laughing fit, she smiled and said Does that line actually work? Ye get girls ta snog ye with that line? This was how guys like him got girls to snog them? Really? She couldn't help but laugh again before saying Tell ye what, if ye ken come up with a less ridiculous line, I'll accept that demonstration. She really did wonder what all the fuss was about, but she wouldn't let him snog her that easily.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Ramella
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 08:13 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
55 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian rolled his eyes, this wasn't his best moment. He was impatient to get a distraction and was acting before thinking. But at least he would get a little snogging session. It's true, it isn't my best, but... he said, before cupping his hands around Maireads face and bringing his lips to hers. They where smooth and delicate. At first the kiss was gentle, but as he brought her closer it became rough. Right before pulling away he took her closer, his hand running through her hair. As he pulled away he said, Was that better? He had a cocky smile and didn't remember anything about a certain girl, at least for now...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ