PMEmailYIM
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 10:59 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam walked around the Hogwarts grounds curiously. He had been here for the past seven years and still it felt like he kept seeing new things. But since this feeling was getting a little weaker with every passing day, he decided to do something he had never done before. He walked all the way down to the Whomping Willow and stared at it. Of course he made sure to keep a certain distance because he didn't want to get hit in case the whomping Willow started hitting again. Right now it seemed to be calm. After a few more minutes of simply staring at it while it did nothing Adam began to wonder whether it'd be a good idea to throw a stone at it. Maybe it would start doing something instead of acting like a normal tree.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 05:08 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah hadn't been outside in a while, she had been keeping to the common room and then her foray down into the dungeons had been a slight disaster.. There she was, quoting Shakespeare and contemplating her life when suddenly Mairead was there, stealing her thunder and her problems!

She sighed softly, she really didn't matter much did she? She bit her lip as she headed towards the whomping willow.. Everything was still so dark in her world.. and perhaps.. the tree?

She turned a corner when she noticed that someone was already there and she sighed softly to herself.. Yet another chance gone.."Trying to get it to do something?" She asked the older boy as she looked up at him.. She couldn't quite place him, she knew he was in Slytherin though.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 02:40 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam looked up when he heard footsteps behind him. It was a Rawenclaw girl judging by her robes and she looked a bit younger than him. Maybe a year or two, not more. Even though the girl looked familiar he couldn't quite remember where he had seen her before.. Well, Hogwarts. But did they meet before? Probably not.

He shrugged a bit at the girls question. Yeah, it's boring. It hasn't been doing anything for at least ten minutes now.. Adam sighed a bit. He was getting frustrated at this point. Do you think it'd be clever to throw a stone at it? He asked the girl curiously. She was a Rawenclaw, maybe she knew something about the tree that he didn't.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 05:17 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah looked over at the older boy and raised an eyebrow when he said that the tree had been silent for awhile. "Really? It usually moves more than that." She said as she looked back over at the tree for a moment..

"I don't see why not..It's not like we will be hurting it or anything." She said with a shrug as she looked over at the silent tree. It was super quiet, it was rather weird.. So much for her idea now.. What with a immobile tree and company..

"Syah Kennedy." She said as she introduced herself to the boy, he looked familiar but she didn't think they had ever met.. Older Slytherin.. Yeah the only older Slytherin she had met was Scorpius.. and that hadn't ended well.. She was pretty sure Liam STILL thought something had happened..

Another reason they weren't together..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 03:08 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam removed his gaze from the tree for a few seconds to look at the girl again. I thought so too. That's why I came here, I was bored but not it's just as boring as the common room, Adam explained.

When he heard what the girl answered to his question he nodded shortly and started looking around. After a few seconds he saw a stone, big enough that the tree simply had to feel it but not too big to throw it over such a big distance. Adam walked over to it and picked it up. Taking a few steps back towards the girl, he said, Well, let's find out what happens when we throw a stone at it. With that he threw the stone against the Whomping Willow, waiting for its reaction.

Nice to meet you Syah. Adam Flint, he introduced himself to the girl, extending his hand for her to shake.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 06:07 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah gave the boy a nod.. She had been here for a much different reason, but it didn't help if the tree wasn't moving.. "What, no pretty girls to snog?" She teased him softly as she looked over at the tree.. Isn't that what older boys did..

Except for her ex boyfriend.. they had made out once.. She must have been terrible to kiss..

*sigh*

She watched as he threw a stone at the whomping Willow and she gasped and jumped back ever so slightly as it started to move! Ohh.. that looked dangerous! Though.. wasn't that what she wanted?

"it's nice to meet you as well Adam, She said as she took his hand and shook it.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 10:00 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam chuckled a bit at Syahs question. Not today, he answered before looking at her with a smirk on her face. Unless you want to, he teased her. He had to admit that Syah was pretty, she didn't seem like a girl that'd snog some random boy though. But who know? Never judge a book by it's cover, that's what they said, right?

Adam focused his attention back on the Whomping Willow watching it while it started to move. Finally, he thought.

What bring you here? Adam asked after a minute of silence. If they were both standing out here watching the whomping willow anyway, he could as well talk to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 01:52 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ahh, those Slytherin boys were all the same weren't they? She turned to look at him as he smirked at her and she grinned at him a bit.. "The head girl, making out?" She had a smirk back at him.. "So scandalous!" She said with a bit of a laugh...

"Sadly though, I prefer to snog someone who wouldn't forget me the moment our lips parted." She said as she arched an eyebrow and looked up at the handsome Slytherin.

She turned to look back at the whomping willow and smiled a bit at isn't antics..

"I wanted to see if it was a dangerous as everyone said it was." She said with a nod.. Sure one of those branches could easily knock her out.. but.. not much else.. sadly.

"You?"

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 02:49 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam simply shrugged at Syahs question. He didn't even know that she was the head girl. It would be something new, Adam said with a wink. Even though he hadn't known that she was Head girl, he was sure he would've heard something about it if the head girl was snoging some random boys. After all, rumors speard rather quick at Hogwarts.

Who says I would? Adam asked with a small smile. Not all boys do that. Or should I say not all Slytherins do that? He added, chuckling a bit. He knew that some Slytherins tend to do that.. Well, the whole school knew that.

Some of the stories are a bit exaggerated, Adam said with a shrug. Like I said, I was really bored and wanted to do something different than staring at the same four walls down in the dungeons.

This post has been edited by Max Anderson: Mar 8 2016, 02:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 05:34 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah laughed a little.. "It would be something new, my ex boyfriend and I didn't even snog. Not by my choice though." Which was lame really.. Maybe she just wasn't snoggable? How did one make ones self snoggable?

"Oh really, so if we snogged right now, you and I..You'd still talk to me afterwards? Maybe even snog me again..at times?" She said with a teasing grin as she pushed some of her hair behind her shoulder.. "And I know some boys don't.. but.. Slytherin's.. well." She grinned at him. "I didn't think you were relationship types."

She sighed as she looked at the tree and nodded. "Mmm, it seems that way."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Well, I hope I have at least managed to ease your boredom a bit?" She asked him with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 11:47 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam looked at Syah curiously. Are you serios? He asked not believing that a boy wouldn't want to snog a pretty girl when he had the chance to. Well, his loss, huh?

Well, I wouldn't wanna marry someone right after snogging, Adam started, crossing his arms in front of his chest. But why shouldn't I talk to you? Sure, probably even snog you again. I don't see why not. It wasn't like he was trying to get as many girls as possible. It didn't matter to him whether he had already snogged a girl or not, he could still talk to her, maybe more depending on the girl.

Adam chuckled a bit. Yes, you have. I haven't had such an interesting conversation in a long while, he admited with a smirk. It rarely happened that he talked so openly about snogging. At least with a girl.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 02:09 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah nodded as Adam spoke.. "We only snogged once.. kissed a few times.. but full on snogging.. once." She sighed softly, Merlin! She had gotten farther when Ethan, than she had her own boyfriend! "Mmmm, it is his loss!" She said with a warm smile as she looked over at Adam..

This handsome Slytherin was fun to hang out with! And talk about snogging! It was nice to drop her Head girl facade for a moment! And talk about normal things!

Syah listened to him speak and she cocked her head a little.. "Well, I wasn't suggesting getting married, we are still in school! That's silly!" She said as she teased him and stuck her tongue out at him. "Well, then.. I might be up for it." She said with a smile as she pushed some of her black hair behind her ear, the wind kept on pulling it in front of her face!

Her purple eyes glanced up at him.."Neither have I actually." She admitted.. It had even taken her mind off of what she was down here to do! Perhaps.. hmm..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 09:27 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam simply nodded without talking about the subject further. Syah probably didn't want to talk about her ex boyfriend anyway.

You're right, getting married is silly. At least at this age. He took a few steps towards Syah. He gently leant down and kissed her. He'd rather make out with her than kiss her gently but that'd have to do for the beginning. Once he pulled away from her, he watched her carefully, waiting for her reaction.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:07 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Despite all the talking about snogging, she didn't think that it would actually happen!

She watched as Adam came closer and then.. he slowly lowered his head and his lips met hers softly. She had kissed a few boys in the past few months.. Klaus, his kiss was quick, but it still felt nice.. Her last kiss with Liam.. emotional and rather painful.. No sparks had remained.. and of course Ethan.. His kisses were deep and passionate..

Adam's was almost a combination of a few of them.. Sweet, but with a hint of passion that had her almost shaking..Her brief taste of him was soon over and Syah found that she was wanting more.. And dare she say it..

Starting to like the Slytherin?

Her purple eyes look up at him as he pulled away and she panted for breath a little.. even though she wasn't fully sure why.. Her body was warm.. and in that moment all she could think of.. Was him.

She felt slightly frightened though.. He was a Snake after all.. They did this for fun.. She moved towards him, and put her hands on his chest as she leaned up and placed her lips on his and kissed him a bit deeper.. She had to see if she felt something..

And Dear Merlin.. did she!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Adam Flint
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:52 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
168 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adam was waiting impatiently for a reaction. First Syah just looked at him. Adam almost thoughts she'd just turn around and leave or worse, yell at him.

But to his surprise she leaned up and kissed him again. This kiss was a bit deeper and Adam definitely liked it. He had snogged a lot of girls before but kissing Syah was different. He couldn't explain it..

Some girls just seemed so desperate. Some were playing hard to get. But Syah? She was different. Neither desperate nor unreachable.

Adam moved his hand up and touched Syahs cheek. He deepened the kiss a bit more until he finally let go. Taking a few deep breaths, he smiled down at Syah.

I'm still talking to you, see. Adam said after a few seconds with a smirk on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 01:08 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

But the end of their next kiss, Sy had her hands holding onto Adam's shirt and she was leaning up on her toes a bit in order to get a better position in which to kiss him with!

Merlin.. She was all warm and tingly and she felt slightly light headed.. What was going on? His kiss was so different than Ethan's! Ethan's was passionate and demanding.. But this..It was so hard to explain.. but something was there..

She leaned into touch a little as he pulled back and she moved back down onto her flat feet..

"I can see this." She said with a smile as she looked up at him and grinned at his smirk..

"As much as I would love to continue this.. Duty calls.. But.. I'd like to see you around sometime." She said as she moved her hand off his chest slowly..

"It was nice talking to you Adam." She said with a warm smile as she bit her lip a little happily and moved away..

Merlin what was happening to her?

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Maya Carpenter
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 11:33 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Maya hummed while walked up to the Womping Willow. It was defiantly how she pictured it; big and tall. And it was moving even though there was no wind. Maya smiled. The Womping Willow reminded her of someone. It kept on going with no one to protect it. Then she realized it reminded her of her. The wind started to ow hard and Maya only smiled bigger. Her hair flapped around in the wind. Next thing Maya knew, there was someone walking up to the tree. "Hello." Maya said, as she whipped around to see an older boy. The wind grew stronger and colder, but Maya only laughed.

Isaac Grant
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ